I want your pheromone [female...

Autorstwa fanyi__

Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 52

76 3 0
Autorstwa fanyi__

Chapter 52. Graduation happy future is certain

    The woman who walked towards him finally stopped herself, and stood at the place closest to him in the audience, raising her daughter's little meaty hand to greet him.

    He responded to the mother and daughter with a slight smile.

    I thought she was going to rush forward, her heart was pounding, afraid of being teased.

    "The above is the display of all the learning achievements of my three-year graduate school, and it is also my thanks, thank you!" Chu Naiyun bowed.

    The applause was warm, and several people at the same level also cheered.

    The three tutors in front of the stage realized it. Old Professor Yan looked at his companions proudly, as if saying, "Look, I was asked to take over at the beginning, and if I didn't take any of them, I was made an excellent tutor this year for nothing."

    The two tutors have less qualifications than Professor Yan, so they can only laugh and laugh, and have to sigh in their hearts, what Chu Naiyun learned is not superficial, but really regards career as a pursuit, and he is not perfunctory, and his graduation works are rich And meaningful.

    According to the process, the two tutors asked him academic questions, and asked him to analyze some of the photos from a professional point of view. Chu Naiyun answered fluently and was not embarrassed.

    Finally, the microphone was given to Professor Yan, who asked him to make a brief evaluation of the respondent.

    "I won't do the evaluation. Since I took over Naiyun, I have already praised the words I understand. He is a well-deserved outstanding graduate. I just ask a question, can the protagonist in the last section be introduced to Do you know each other?"

    Old Professor Yan raised his head, and everyone booed, even though they had seen Chushang appear at the scene, they still asked Chu Naiyun to call someone to come on stage.

    Chu Naiyun: "This...isn't it good." After all, it is the scene of the defense.

    "It's nothing wrong, it's just a defense, take it easy." Old Professor Yan replied.

    All excuses were blocked, and in the end they couldn't escape, so Chu Naiyun had no choice but to call Chushang to the stage in shame.

    The woman walked towards him slowly with the child in her arms, and the audience became a sensation after the two were in the same frame.

    Chu Naiyun handed her the microphone, and then hugged her daughter. In crowded places, Chu Nai would only hug people she knew tightly, and then looked at everyone with her pure and lovely fleshy face, making everyone very cute.

    A family of three has super good looks, and it is not too much to say that they are in the same frame.

    Chushang faced it calmly, with a nice smile on his face: "Hello everyone, I am Chushang, and I am very grateful for your support to Xiaoyun. I have never seen his graduation work, but I am shocked to see it today. Everyone The contact with Xiaoyun is different, so the degree of understanding is also different. Because of his pregnancy, he plans to postpone his graduation and wants to devote himself to the family, but he loves photography very much. I don’t want him to delay his career because of other things. I am very happy that he can go well Graduation, and complete a beautiful work."

    It is rare, Chushang said a lot, and let everyone have a deeper understanding of the whole work.

    That day when Chu Naiyun and Bai Xiluo had a quarrel, several parties were also present. They were full of curiosity about Chushang, and boldly asked, "Have you two known each other for a long time?"

    Chushang: "A high school classmate."

    There was another commotion, I didn't expect the fate of the two to be so deep.

    Chu Naiyun took over the tutor's grading, raised the 98 points on the list, and proudly said: "Don't make a fuss and forget what you are doing, I have graduated successfully!"

    and graduated with the first place.

    The scores obtained were sour, everyone discussed a few words and then went on to the next classmate's defense. The twelfth classmate was so nervous that his hands were sweating, and he came to the stage after Chu Naiyun, which was not enough to watch.

    Near the afternoon, the defense ended successfully, and the college arranged for the shooting of graduation photos, mainly because all the students will come back today.

    Chushang helped Chu Naiyun put on the blue robe, and finally put on the pink drape. He put his hips on his hips proudly and showed off: "I am now a master's student, better than you!

    " It's not enough to watch." Chushang Yinghe.

    He put his arms around her waist and made fun of her: "But my wife is a pilot, with four bars, she is better than anyone else."

    Chu Shang pinched his chin and kissed him, and said aftertaste: "What did you eat, your mouth is so sweet. "

    Outside, don't mess around." Chu Naiyun pushed her away and sat next to her daughter's small stroller.

    The child was still young and needed a lot of sleep time, Chu Nai was already sound asleep, Chu Nai Yun put the shade on her so that she would not be disturbed.

    Chushang smiled helplessly, Chu Naiyun was a bit double-standard, specifically manifested in the fact that he could hug her outside, but she absolutely couldn't hug him, or act recklessly.

    The photo shoot started quickly, and after about an hour, Chu Naiyun came back sweating profusely.

    When she came back and saw Chushang holding a bouquet of flowers sitting in the gazebo, Chu Naiyun quickly ran to her and said bluntly, "Thank you!"

    Then she wanted to take it, and Chushang took it later, Chu Naiyun was puzzled.

    "Can you have a sense of ritual?" Chushang asked.

    "The sense of ceremony is too disgusting! You can just give it away." Chu Naiyun couldn't listen to the disgusting words.

    Chushang solemnly handed the words to him, "Basically, you still need it. Chu Naiyun, happy graduation."

    Her earnest blessing made him smile from ear to ear, and he took the flower shyly, and she hugged it gently He got into his arms and whispered in his ear: "Happy graduation." He

    obediently let her hug her for a few minutes, and Chu Naiyun simply took advantage of the remoteness of the gazebo and sat on her lap carelessly, playing with her hands. Elegant champagne roses.

    "I want to grow them for a few days, and then make them into dried flowers for collection." Chu Naiyun regards them as treasures.

    Chushang: "Treasure it, it's better to cherish me."

    Chu Naiyun elbowed her, and said speechlessly: "When will I not cherish you? I cherish you every day, okay?"

    Chushang was slightly surprised, he always Unconscious confession, I didn't realize how provocative the words were.

    The summer wind passed by, and the leaves rustled, one after another, which made people feel refreshed.

    "I really graduated..." Chu Naiyun sighed.

    "Melancholy?" Chu Shang thought he was uncomfortable.

    Chu Naiyun shook his head: "No, it's just nostalgia. Standing at this fork in the road, I already know what I want to do in the future, so I don't have too many negative emotions."

    Every graduate will be very confused when facing graduation. Most of them are based on uncertainty about the future. Chu Naiyun is considered the lucky one in the tide. He has a family, a career, a direction to work hard and a life full of expectations.

    Not far away, I saw Xu Yi holding hands with Gu Fengliao who hadn't been pregnant for a long time, and each of them was still holding flowers.

    "Why are you here?" Chu Naiyun asked in surprise, he didn't even invite him.

    "I said Yun Yunzi, you are not mean enough. After graduation, you should call all your good friends to celebrate. If I hadn't found out, I would have missed it today." Xu Yi walked over chicly with her husband in her arms.

    In fact, it was Chushang who called him to inform him, but told her not to say anything.

    Knowing that a friend wanted to give her husband a graduation surprise, she pretended to come on her own initiative.

    Gu Fengliao handed the baby's breath he bought to him, and blessed him: "Happy graduation!"

    "Thank you!" After receiving the blessing from his friend, Chu Naiyun was in a better mood.

    Chu Naiyun was embarrassed to let everyone he knew surround him, and it was uncomfortable if there were too many people, so he didn't plan to call other people, but Xu Yi paid special attention to it.

    "This bouquet was given by Ms. Zhang. She is touring abroad today, so I can only drag me with a word to tell you happy graduation." Xu Yi gave him a bunch of Ecuadorian roses in his hand. The gorgeous red and white As public as the master of the gift.

    All of a sudden, Chu Naiyun had three bunches of flowers, which he couldn't hold with both hands.

    "I'm here to help take pictures, so hurry up and take some pictures before my daughter wakes up." Xu Yi took out the camera from his bag.

    Chu Naiyun hugged the flowers and took a few photos with Chushang and herself alone, and checked in at the school's landmarks.

    Graduation day has become the happiest day for Chu Naiyun recently. It took him several days to sort out the photos, print them and hang them at home.

    Once he graduates, it means that he will become an honorable migrant worker. Xu Yi mercilessly loses his job. He went out for location four times a week, and he only got home after dark.

    When I came back, I didn't see the light on at home, but only saw the brightly lit room next door, thinking that Chu Shang hadn't come back yet, and Chu Nai was still at Shangcai.

    He opened the door and shouted inside: "Mom, I'm back."

    No one answered, he walked into the room suspiciously, and saw two people sitting facing each other on the sofa in the living room, with stern faces, and no one said a word.

    He had never seen the old woman sitting opposite Shang Cai. The old man was dressed in a Tang suit, her gray hair was pinned up meticulously with a hairpin, her face was still painted, and she looked good.

    "I'm back, Nana fell asleep in the upstairs room." Only then did Shang Cai respond that someone had come home.

    Chu Naiyun didn't ask any more questions, and obediently went upstairs to find Chu Nai.

    Passing by the old woman, she said coldly, with a harsh tone, "Find someone from the market to be your son-in-law. I don't think the Chu family has any future.

    " Hem the skirt, and retorted: "Which onion are you talking about my son-in-law? Your Huang family is just a villain's trick to get rich. It is recognized as a low-class family in the circle. I didn't mock you, so you just pick up Joe yourself, don't face."

    "Shang Cai, show some respect to me!" The crutch in the old woman's hand shook.

    "My grandson is your younger brother's age, according to your seniority, show me some respect." Shang Cai walked up to her and looked down at her: "You have the ability to come to my house today, knowing that I can't say anything good to you, You have a loving mother, and you are willing to straighten your nephew's mud, but if you push your crooked ideas to the Chu family, you will die." The

    old woman: "The Chu businessman has been expelled from the board of directors, what qualifications do you have to cooperate with him?" Let me talk about this."

    Shang Cai: "I'm a human being, and I have the right to scold you."

    What's more, the Huang family hurt her family.

    The old woman built her crutches and said arrogantly: "Without the first family, you are nothing."

    Shang Cai sneered: "Yes, you eat ugly, and you repay virtue with hatred. You are Guanyin Bodhisattva, and I will give you three incense sticks every year to say hello. "

    "You!" Knowing that she was implying that she would die sooner, the old woman snorted angrily, and walked to the door: "Anyway, your first family has fallen, and it's useless if you talk about it." The

    door closed, Shang Caiqi Trembling, Chu Naiyun was still immersed in the old woman's story about the first businessman being kicked out of the board of directors, and his heart suddenly hung up, worrying about her situation.

    "Mom... are you okay?" He noticed that Shang Cai's mood was unstable.

    "No... I'm just pissed off by her villainous face. What happened just today, I couldn't wait to come to me to show off tonight. It's disgusting!" Shang Cai really didn't deserve Chujia, and her father-in-law didn't treat her badly back then. This continuation was finally retaliated by her.

    "Where did Chushang go?" Chu Naiyun asked anxiously.

    If she is not at work or at home, where can she go?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.6K 474 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
202K 4.9K 51
Y/N retired from the last job which is being an agent. He then went to korea to start a new chapter and leave the memories from the past job. Y/N sav...
13.6K 376 50
Hang Ning is a female Alpha diplomat, active in politics. At work, she has always been rational and calm, with a tough attitude, and even the pheromo...