WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

Por cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
49
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

37

5.2K 301 102
Por cutegir2002

Taekook made their way towards the room Lisa was placed covered in by a white sheet ...tae had a plaster in his left hand Because the crack he got is a little deep....and he need to not move his hands until it is fully recover.....

Both took a deep breath and walked inside...the room didn't had bright light that they were thankful for.... Jackson was already present there...

"It's her...calm down hmm"he spoke as he slowly removed the white sheet from her face...tae was about to fall on floor but kook supported him...tae sat on the floor along with kook who was holding him to not let him fall...

"Koo...lis-...Lisa"tae spoke pointing at the lifeless body....tae looked at kook who was already crying....tears started to flow from tae's eyes too...

"Sh-e...die-d be... bec-ause of me"tae muttured as he broke down fully crying and sobbing loudly....kook shook his head as he burried tae's face in his chest letting tae soak his shirt with tears....

"No.. sweet heart.... sh-e did-n't die-d beca-use of you"kook spoke he was trying to control his sobs.... Because he have to comfort tae first....

"No...sh-e....sh-e die-d beca-use she...she sav-ed me"tae spoke fisting kook's shirt with his right hand.....

"No....shh...calm down ....baby please...."kook literally begged tae to calm down.... Because he can't see tae crying like this....

"Koo....she....she...."tae tried to say but couldn't he was blaming himself for her death...kook tried his best to calm tae but nothing worked....tae was burring his head in kook's chest....but than kook started to panick when he felt tae's whole weight was against him....he pulled tae a little and immediately shouted for jackson....

"Tae.... sweet heart..."kook spoke patting tae's cheeks trying to make tae concious....

Jackson ran inside and kook immediately put tae on strecher running in the corridor holding tae's hand.... Jackson took tae inside while kook stood there being scared to death....but sighed in relief when Jackson came out after 5 minutes and said...

"No need to worry...he fainted Because of tiredness and medicine....he will be awake after some times...."

"When can tae get discharged...."kook asked...

"He can get discharged any time....but you have to take care of him ....he shouldn't work too hard and be on bed rest for atleast 2 weeks....make sure he eats properly...."Jackson said...

"I will make sure about everything hyung....and I asked you to let me meet the person who gave him blood...."kook spoke...

"Yeah... actually he is already in my cabin as he is going back Seoul today....if you want you can meet him "Jackson said...

Namjin and yoonmin came near kook...kook told them that tae got fainted Because of tiredness and is still inside his room....they assured him that they will take care of tae.... so kook went to thank the person who gave tae blood and saved his life....

"Hyung I was about to leave...oh"the person who was inside the cabin spoke but stopped when he saw an unknown person with Jackson....

"Enuwoo...this is Jeon Jungkook...and kook he is Cha Enuwoo...my cousin "Jackson introduced...

"Thank you so much for saving my sweet heart's life....I will always remember your favor....if you want I will be always there to help you"kook spoke bowing Infront of enuwoo....who was shock....

"No no.... don't thank me...as a human it's my duty to help others....and I am a doctor I had oated to save people's life...."enuwoo spoke smiling at kook....

"Well how is your husband "enuwoo asked...this made kook's ears to turn red...

"He isn't my husband...yet...he is my boyfriend "kook spoke the word yet was a whisper....

"Ohhh...so how is he..."enuwoo spoke scratching his nape...

"He is better than before just taking some rest....you are a doctor and lives in Seoul right"kook asked enuwoo nodded...

"If you don't mind...can you give me you hospital address....I will take tae there if he have any pain or anything "kook asked .... eunwoo smiled an dthey exchanged numbers....enuwoo send his adress to kook who thanked him last te before leaving to see tae.....

*******

Seoul .....

They came back some hours ago and currently they are in the cemetery to burry Lisa .... everyone is there including namjin and yoonmin....all of them are crying....

Tae has been silent after he woke up and this is making kook and others tensed....kook knew this will happen when tae will know Lisa died.... kook's eyes were red Because of crying....tae who was standing beside him pulled kook in a hug wrapping his right arm around kook's torso....

Kook broke down in his love's arms and started to sob loudly everyone present there felt tears in their eyes hearing kook's sobs...tae patted kook's back as his own tears were flowing....

"I....I wish....I was ...I was able to know about....her last wish...."kook muttered in tae's arms...."I....I wish....I can .... fulfill her last...wish"he muttered with hiccuping.....not knowing he already fulfilled her last wish that was to see his face before she closes her eyes forever.....

*****

2 days later .....

It's been two days they had came back and kook isn't liking a single minute....why because he feels like his tae...his sweet heart has been lost...the tae he knew is totally changed....neither he smile nor he talk....all he do is stare and if someone tries to talk to tae he will just nod or give short answers....

This is making kook frustrated to that core that today he has decided no matter what it takes ....he is gonna make tae talk...at any cost....

Kook had even asked namjin and yoonmin to shift in jeon mansion Because Doyoung has known that they aren't enemies... Doyoung isn't arrested by the Italian police too because the footage was taken by his men when they attacked taekook....

Namjin and yoonmin didn't wanted to trouble kook but seeing the pleading eyes of other they agreed and now they are living in jeon mansion from Yesterday.....

"Sweet heart"kook called tae who was staring out of the window....it was night and tae was seeing the dark sky that was filled with stars...

"Hmm"tae hummed still looking at outside....kook sighed as he turned tae and held his wrist ...he took tae with him and made him sit on the bed....he himself kneeled down infront of tae sitting on his knees to be exact....

"Please talk to me"kook spoke holding tae hands in his own...

"What do you want to talk"tae asked looking at kook ....

"Anything you want to....but please I can't take this silence "kook spoke....but received no reply from tae ...

He was about to say something but stopped when tae started to speak...

"What if Lisa didn't took that bullet"tae spoke making kook's breath to stop for a moment...he can't think about this....he don't even want to think about it....

"Don't speak nonsense"kook spoke....

"Why...why shouldn't I...you said you want to hear right than hear....she didn't deserve to die....she..she didn't....she died in saving me... it's all my fault....I....I don't know what should I do....I should have died indeed of her"tae spoke as tears welped up in his eyes...kook took a deep breath to calm his anger Because he can't hear thinks like this ...

"Stop it tae"kook spoke ....

"No...she didn't deserve that...she didn't....I SHOULD HAVE HIT BY THAT BULLET I SHOULD HAVE DIED"tae shouted out of frustration but flinched when kook stood up and threw the glass vase on wall that was placed on the side table....

"SHUT UP....I SAID...SHUT UP .... DON'T SAY ALL THIS....you can't die..."kook shouted losing his control over his anger ... everything has effected him tooo....only he know how this past days went ....see two people on their death bed was not easy for him .....

Losing his best friend....his partner in crime....who helped him throughout his journey was not an easy thing....and than hearing that the person who made him feel loved....whom he loves so much was at the verge of dieng made him mad....he was at the verge of killing himself if anything has happened to tae ....

Kook looked at tae who was wheezing as he was trying to hold his sobs....kook sat on his knees infront of tae....

"You say it's your fault right....than it's not your fault either....all the fault is mine ..I was the one who took you with me....if you didn't came with me....neither someone had tried to kill you nor Lisa has taken the bullet and had died.... right....so what should I do... should I shoot myself "kook asked ....tae shook his head vigoursly hearing kook's last words...

"Why.... it's my fault that Lisa died.... you was at the verge of dieing too because you took the bullet which was aimed on me....so....who is at the fault... it's just me sweet heart....but listen to me...even if you didn't have went there....there was a possibility they had attacked us than also....and Lisa could have died in that also....I know she had did a very big favor on me....on us for saving your life....but what is the mean if you are gonna me like this.... won't she will feel sad seeing you being like this....it was in fate....her death of fated...."kook spoke softly caressing tae's hands....

"But yes...that doesn't mean we will let her sacrifice go in vain...if we want to make her proud....if we want to take revenge....we have to destroy Doyoung and his boss....if you want to return her favor....help me and let's make their life so bad....just like a hell ...where they will beg for their death....but they have to live.....and suffer ...and for that first you have to get healed....get healed quickly and than we will show ....who is the king ...who is the player...."kook spoke as he wiped tae's tears...tae nodded and asked kook to hug him....

Both hugged each other....and without their knowing they slept on the bed in each other's arms....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

103K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
429K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
707K 40.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
29.7K 942 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...