Want You Back |✓

נכתב על ידי Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... עוד

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

Epilogue

1K 107 184
נכתב על ידי Shadesoflove__

Yeah..a surprise 😉💗.

~

"Aaruu"preeta whined running behind him with a plate in her hands.

Whereas Aarush ran away from her hurriedly. Today he was showing his tantrums and was not at all listening to her.She got tired and stood glaring at him.

"Honey please come, ye bas thoda bacha hai..mamma ko kitna tang karoge?"preeta requested him who was standing at a distance while shaking his head in no with a frown on his face.

As his grandparents weren't home, it was getting difficult for her to handle and make him eat.They had gone to Delhi to spend some time with their other granddaughter.

Aarush was the same since he was small.He was surely a naughty child who doesn't listen to her sometimes.

Moreover receiving so much love, care, affection and attention was also making him a little stubborn.Preeta always warned karan but he never listened to her and pampered him like anything.

"Abb papa aate honge, come on! Agar tumne ye pura nahi khaya na toh mein karan se keh dungi ki no cricket on Sundays with you"Preeta warned him while sitting on the sofa.

"Mamma mujhe bas hua! My stomach is fulllllll"he exaggerated the last sentence patting on his tummy.

Preeta shook her head in dismay knowing his antics.

"Bas 6 pieces khaya hai tumne.Abb bas another 4 come on soon!Karan aayega toh tum nahi kahoge aao aaru"preeta said and got up to reach him.

It was the time for karan to return and she knew when Karan would come, Aarush would be clinging to him till he slept.

Before preeta could reach him they heard a sound of a car and a smile on aarush's face which was worth watching.

"Papa" he smiled widely and ran outside to welcome his father.It was his daily routine and even karan's day won't get complete without seeing his baby boy's face after coming from his practice.

Preeta smiled and followed him.Before she could step outside her steps halted looking at them.

Aarush was in karan's arms and they were already busy in some conversation. A smile crept her lips looking at them.Receiving him at night was her happy hour.

"Mamma"Aarush showed the plastic bag in his hands excitedly.

"Kya laye tum?"preeta asked karan as soon as they came towards her.

"Ice-cream babydoll"Saying karan kissed aarush's cheek and made him stand.

Aarush was quick to run from there before his mother could snatch his Ice cream saying he didn't eat his dinner properly.

"Dekho kaise bhag gaya..abb sab kha lega karan tumhe usse nahi dena tha, thik se dinner bhi nahi kiya hai usne..aaj kal bas bahar ka kha kha ke thik se khana hi nahi kha raha hai"preeta complained to him with a pout.

Karan surrounded his hands around her shoulder and took her inside.

"At least let him eat one..baad mein le Lena.Mere bete ko thik se Ice cream enjoy karne bhi nahi deti ho wifey"Karan said and sat on the sofa tiredly.

Preeta smiled sitting beside him and gave him a glass of water as she had already kept it.He smiled taking it and gulped down his throat.

Then looked at her.Preeta raised her eyebrows asking him what? He shook his head in no and leaned towards her shoulder.

"I am hungry"he whispered snuggling in her neck.

Preeta smiled cupping his face from the side.

"I know..go and get a shower.Till then I will set the table"preeta informed him.

"Hmm"he nodded against her neck and was about to side hug her that preeta showed his hand away.

"Karan! It's already Nine..jao.You are stinking.Jaldi shower leke aao"she warned knowing him.

If she won't send him.He would sleep there itself while cuddling with her.

Karan frowned listening to her and lifted his head to look at her with a cute glare.Preeta in return gave him a sheepish smile and peeked his cheek quickly.

"Now go"she slightly pushed him.

Karan finally got up and went from there to freshen up.

.

.

After having their dinner preeta was in the kitchen and was boiling the milk for Aarush.

Karan arrived there and looked at her.She noticed his presence and smiled.

"Tum aaru ko room mein leke jao, mein aati hu..nahi toh aise hi so jayega"preeta said and took a glass.

Whereas karan took some steps towards her and hugged her from behind.She startled but a smile formed on her lips.

"Karan"she whispered telling him to leave her so that she can do her work.

"Hm"he answered holding her waist firmly and dug his face in her sweet spot.

"Aha..chodo! let me pour the milk into glass"she said holding his face and tried to look at him.

"Aise hi raho..accha lagta hai"he breathed against her. preeta grinned listening to him.

She was his peace and his happy place to lean on.

"Agar abb aarush agaya na toh dekhlena, kaise muh banayenge tumhe aise dekhe"preeta giggled.

Aarush always glared at his father whenever he held preeta lovingly.with a grumpy face he used to loosen karan's grip on her and remind him that preeta was his 'mumma'.Because their little munchkin cannot bear if anyone gets close to his mamma even it may be his father, who always makes a cry baby face whenever aarush comes in between their romantic moments.

At that time karan's expressions were worth watching.He couldn't even quarrel with his own son claiming her as his wife because he knew his baby boy would not listen to him.

Karan lifted his head remembering Aarush's antics and pouted.

"Arey, don't worry, usse baby sister ka naam leke mein mana lunga"karan smirked at her.

Whereas preeta widened her eyes listening to him and slightly hit his arm.

"Tum bhi na, piche pad gaya toh dekh Lena..tum bohot yaad dila rahe ho usse"preeta shook her head in dismay.

Karan turned her and caged in his arms resting his hands on the slab.Preeta returned him a sharp look and was about to turn again that he held her waist stopping her.

"Oh babydoll! I want you..stay!"karan said leaning towards her.

Preeta widened her eyes and closed his mouth with her palms.Her cheeks turned red listening to him but she shot a cute glare shaking her head in no.

"Tumhe kitchen hi milta hai? Mere paas aane Keliye?"she questioned taking her hand back.

"Kyu bedroom mein chale?"karan gave a naughty smile and asked.

"Tum na? Meine waisa nahi kaha!"Preeta replies with a pout to hide her blush.

"Toh apne kaise kaha?"karan asked dreamily and leaned towards her.

She smiled biting her lips and gripping his shirt.he was about to kiss her that aarush came shouting their name which made karan to rest his head against her shoulder with a groan.

"Mumma papa"aarush called and entered the kitchen with a toy car  in his hands.

Preeta smiled seeing him but aarush looked at karan making faces.

He left the car and ran towards them.Karan knew what he would do now,but still he didn't move and stood hugging her.

Aarush lifted his head and glared at preeta.Preeta showed him her puppy eyes and pointed at karan.

"Papaaaa"Aarush shook karan telling him to move away from her.

"Karan chodo sote hai"preeta whispered patting his shoulder telling him to get up.

But karan still didn't move and lifted his head to look at aarush who was eyeing him with most furious gaze.

Karan smirked and raised his eyebrows and surrounded his arms around Preeta's shoulder pulling her.

She hit his hand and glared at him.

"Karan chodo"she wriggled looking at her baby's face whose lower lip was puked out.He rubbed his eyes and looked at them sadly.

"Aaru.."karan smiled at him and raised his brows trying to tease him more.

"Mumma"Aarush whined diverting his eyes to concentrate on his mom with a hope she would come to him leaving his father.

"Karan chodo mujhe..kyu tang kar rahe ho, he is sleepy"preeta said forwarding her hand to aarush.

"Ha woh tum aaru ko uske room mein sulake aa jao..hum bhi humare room mein so jayenge"karan said eyeing him.

That was it, aarush sat on the floor and started crying loudly swaying his hands and legs on the floor while gazing at karan angrily.

"Karannn"preeta yelled at him and pushed his hand aside as his grip got loose seeing his son crying.karan bit his cheeks and looked at preeta who immediately made him stand.

"Honey! Papa toh kuch bhi kehte hai..Rona nahi hai aise"preeta wiped his tears and was about to pick him that he took a step back crying more loudly.

"Gussa toh dekho uska"karan said while laughing and was about to pick him that aarush again went back while wailing more loudly.

Preeta hit karan's hand and glared at him.

"Honey chalo..hum aaj papa ko hi akele sulayenge..apko keh rahe the na!"preeta raised her brows and smirked at karan.

Aarush's crying voice slowed down listening to her and he meekly took a step towards her eyeing at karan.

Karan widened his eyes and made a cry baby face glaring at him back.Aarush hugged her knees and bit his lips looking at karan's face which had lost all the colour.

Preeta held aarush and picked him in her arms with a smug smile.

"Ye cheating hai babydoll..he is such a drama king..dekho kaise chup ho gaya"karan said cutely glaring at the duo.

Aarush looked at preeta and smiled naughtily as karan was suffering now.Preeta kissed his cheek and said,

"Aaj papa ko humare room mein entry nahi hai na honey! Woh kahi durse room mein so jayenge..Aaj sirf hum dono"preeta said excitedly and showed her palms.

"Yeah!"she said and aarush giggled while joining his palm with hers enjoying karan's every reaction.

"Noo! Mein bahar nahi sounga"karan said making a wry face.

But preeta ignored him and picked a glass from the counter and gave it to aarush.

"Abb jaldi jaldi pi lo..nahi toh papa aa jayenge"preeta whispered the last sentence in aarush's ear which was't audible to karan.

He shot a glare at her resting both his hands on waist.Preeta giggled seeing him and made aarush to drink the milk.

"Tum dono ma- bete na bohot bure ho"karan said.

"Toh aaru ko kyu rulaya..hai na baby? Apko tang kiya na papa ne?"preeta asked him.

Aarush nods his head in yes and rested his head on her shoulder feeling sleepy.Whereas karan twitched his lips knowing he was the one who started.

"Mamma chalo"aarush whispered against her shoulder.

"Chalo"preeta turned and started to leave.

"Ye sirf dikhne mein mere jaisa hai..lekin hai tumhari tarah.thoda tang kiya toh ro liya"karan said following them.

"Sab bacche rote hai..and for your kind information.he is not like me.. exactly tumhara copy hai..rakhi ma ne kaha hai mujhe ki tum bhi aise hi the"preeta glared him back and entered inside their room.

"Ohh...mein bhi aise tha"karan raised his brows impressively and was about to enter inside that aarush stopped him.

"Mamma..papa..no."he lifted his head and shook his head in no.

Preeta widened her eyes and turned to look at karan standing at the door step.

"Aaru meine aise hi kaha..kya aap sach mein papa ko bahar nikalenge?"preeta asked him cutely.

Aarush pouted looking at karan and looked at her.Preeta smiled seeing him eyeing Karan.

"Thik hai..agar aaru nahi chahta toh mein aaru ko miss karke durse room mein so jaunga..mein new story aaru ko fir kabhi bata dunga"karan said making a sad face and turned to go.

"Papa"aarush called him and wriggled in preeta's arms to get down.She left him and he went towards karan.

Karan smiled and looked at him.

"Kya hua?"karan asked gloomily.

Aarush forwarded his hands signing him to pick him up.Karan saw him lovingly and instantly lifted him resting his one hand below his thighs and another behind his neck.

Karan kissed his forehead and entered inside.

"Aapko story chahiye?"karan asked sitting on the bed making him sleep on his lap like a small Baby.

Aarush nodded his head with a smile and looked at him with twinkling eyes.preeta giggled seeing them and sat beside karan.

"Toh aapko papa nahi chahiye"karan smiled and started tickling his stomach.

"Ahaha..pa"aarush started laughing and wriggling in his arms telling him to stop.

Karan too laughed seeing him and made him lay on the bed.

Aarush looked at him and kept his palm on his chest breathing heavily.

"Nautanki"karan said and again started tickling him.

"Hahhahhaa"aarush started laughing and yelling loudly turning to his left and right.

"Karan bas karo"preeta said and Chuckled looking at them.

Karan stopped and rested his head on aarush stomach.

Aarush giggled and fisted his hair.Karan looked at him and kissed his forehead while muttering,

"I love you my baby!"karan smiled and lay beside him.

"I Love you tooooooo papaaaaa"aarush said in a baby voice and hugged him while throwing his leg and hand on him.

"Abb mujhe bhul gaye dono"preeta pouted and lay on the other side of the bed.

Karan raised his brows and pointed towards aarush who peeked through karan's chest and smiled at her.

"Honey mumma ko bhul gaye pap ke aate hi..hai na"preeta twitched her lips acting sad and eyed at aarush who was looking at her with a grin.

Karan widened his eyes listening to her and glared at her knowing how her words will affect aarush.

"Baby No!"karan said with puppy face but aarush giggled and departed from him shifting towards preeta.

She quickly pulled him close to her and hid him in her embrace as aarush snuggled to her.

Karan saw her grumpily and immediately shifted close to them.Preeta chucked and pouted her lips giving him a flying kiss.

Karan's eyes got narrowed and he meekly shifted his hand towards her and rested it on her waist.Whereas preeta widened her eyes and showed his hands away sighing him aarush was being compressed in between them.

"Karan thik se so, aarush ke upar hi so jaoge tum"preeta said saving aarush from his weight.

"Oh tumhe lagta hai mein mere champ ko hurt karunga? Galti tumhari hai..abb mujhe tumhare bina neend nahi aati.. waise bhi tumne mujhe aaj kissy bhi nahi di"karan said pouting gloomily and diverted his gaze towards aarush while brushing his fingers in his hair.

Preeta giggled and bit her inner cheek looking at his face.

"Waise aapka dhyan aaj kal humpe kaha rehta hai..huh! Aab kuch nahi kar skate aise hi zindagi bitani padegi"karan sighed and closed his eyes without eyeing her.

Whereas preeta glared at him in return and pouted.

"What do you mean? tum aarush se jealous nahi ho sakte karan..seriously!"She hit his arm slightly and shook him.

"Maar kyu rahi ho babydoll! Mere baby se kyu jealous honga? I was just joking!"karan said snuggling to aarush and kissed his head.

Preeta sat on the bed and looked at him.She held his hand and took it away from aarush.karan lifted his head and looked at her.

"Hato"she said.

"Kya?"karan questioned confusingly.

"Kya kya?aur side hoke so..mujhe yaha Sona hai"she pointed in the middle and looked at him.

Karan smirked and shifted to a side leaving the space for her.She kept the pillows around aarush and hopped to the other side.

Karan was looking at her while resting his elbow on the bed with his head resting on his palm.

"What?"she questioned and lay beside him.

When karan simply gave a handsome smile in return she jerked his hand making his head to rest against the pillow.

"Aww"karan said dramatically and laid on his back.

Preeta turned to him and slipped her hand on his waist cuddling to him.He smiled taking a deep breath feeling her and said,

"Waise tum mere bina so nahi pati na..kuch dino Keliye bhi...mom dad ka aane tak ka wait bhi nahi kar sakti..I know mere pyaar mein kitna pagal ho tum"karan said and pressed his lips to control his grin.

Preeta lifted her head to look at him.She pinched his arm making him wince in pain and replied.

"Mein? Mr.husband aap mere bina nahi so sakte..tho yaha desperate mujhe mat banao"she said showing her big eyes to him.

"Desperate? Haaw see..kitna desperate ho tum! Woh abb hum kuch nahi kar sakte..Aaru hai na! Toh tum na aur do din Keliye plan cancel kardo.Mom dad parso aa..."before he could continue preeta blocked his mouth.

"Shut up karan! Aur tang kiya na toh mein sach mein vaps waha so jaungi aur baad tum kitna bhi sorry kehlo mein nahi aaungi"she warned him.

Karan internally giggled and pushed her hand away from his mouth.In return Preeta saw him with angry glares.

Karan chucked looking at her and held her face as she was looking at him lifting her head.

She showed his hands away and stared at him without blinking her eyes.He gave a dreamy look and melted in a second at her intense stare.

"Babydoll"he whispered and within a second pulled her face towards him to clash her lips against his.

She already knew he would do that and before he could dominate her she bit his lower lip and started kissing him.

He smiled realising her cute anger on him and travelled his hands towards her waist.she gasped and held on his chest.

Soon their lips got synced with a passion for their love as both fight for dominance.

He clutched her waist and instantly made her lay on her back and hovered over her without breaking the kiss.

His lips attached her like a predator and she kept matching with the pace to kiss him back with an equal passion.

Karan smoothed her both lips calming his mind as soon her fingers touched his hair and His fingers traced her curves as they got engrossed in the kiss.

The passion of intimacy between them was never ending and they always equally craved for each other.

He sucked her lips before parting them sensing her out of breath and kissed her nose.

She clutched his shirt and smiled breathing against his chest.

"I love you"he whispered looking into her eyes.

"I Love you so much"she replied and peeked his lips with a bright smile.

He scrunched his nose cutely and rested his head against her neck with a small grin.He shifted a little side making himself comfortable and snuggled in her neck while planting a tender kiss.

She heaved a sigh of relief and shifted her fingers towards his hair to caress them lovingly.

"Karan! Sleep"she cutely ordered him to sleep as his fingers were tracing her waist which was creating a ticklish sensation.

He grinned with his closed eyes and gripped her waist while digging his face near her chest.

Sleeping in her embrace was his peace and happiness.His day starts with her and ends with her.But also not to forget their little boy who makes his day cheerful and happy with his cute and adorable words.

He didn't want to ask for much.Just everyday prayed to keep them United and happy always.He was ready to face any problems in his life with his wife who was his life and his everything now.

Because she was the one who brought every happiness and strength to his life.She was his home.

~

"Mamma come" Aaru pulled her hand dragging her towards the washroom.

"Aaru..papa bath karayenge tumhe jao..I need to prepare breakfast"preeta said.

"Tumhi nahao usse mein late ho jaunga preeta..woh jaldi bathroom se aata nahi wahi tub mein khelta reh jayega aur mujhe usse bahar leke aane mein aadha gantha lagega"karan complained picking the towel.

"Tum usse kabhi Dante nahi ho.. tumhe kuch pata hi nahi hai karan..agar nahi aya toh mujhe bulao..abb jaldi leke chalo isse nahi toh late ho jayega school Keliye"preeta replied forwarding aarush towards him.

Karan huffed and picked aarush in his arms.

"Aaru..kapde room mein nahi utarte..mummy shame shame karegi..aise nahi ghumte baby..come on"karan said shaking his head.

Preeta glared at him and hit his hand.

"He won't listen, nahane se pehle room mein hi sare kapde nikalta hai! Isme meri kya galti"preeta huffed and turned to leave.

"Uske uniform rakha hai meine..usse ready karwake niche leke aao"preeta said and left from there.

"Uniform? Usse bhi mein hi pegnauo! Chalo aaru jaldi jaldi aapko bath karate hai"saying he entered inside and closed the door.

.

.

"Preeta mein usse breakfast khila dungi, tum box ready Karo"Rakhi said while going outside the kitchen.

"Ji"Preeta nodded and picked aarush's box.

Once she was done, she came outside the kitchen and saw everyone sitting on the dining table.

"Tumhare haath se kha raha hai aaj? Isse kab kiske haath se khana hota hai kuch pata nahi chalta"preeta said looking at karan who was feeding him breakfast.She headed towards them and kept his tiffin bag with a water bottle.

"Aaru pura box Khali karke ana hai, mein tumhare teacher ko call karke puchungi"preeta said and made him drink the water.

"Haa mammaaa"aarush said loudly.

"Aaru chillate nahi"karan glared at him slightly.

Aarush laughed and got down from the chair.

"Ruko belt nahi pehnaya hai tumhare papa ne..wahi rakha tha Meine tumne dekha nahi"preeta complained while heading towards aarush who was wearing his bag.

"Arey toh tumhe thik se sab ek jagah rakhna tha na..abb mujhe mat danto"karan retorted walking beside her.

Whereas karan's parents chucked listening to their silly arguments over their child.

"Mumma papa bye"Aarush said and ran towards outside.

"Aaruuu"preeta shouted running behind him.

Whereas karan hit his head and ran behind her picking Aarush's tiffin bag.

Karan giggled seeing them outside the door as Preeta was making him wear the belt while telling him to write everything whatever the teacher writes on the board and to be a good boy.

"Be a good boy, and if teacher asks anything you should be the one to answer first..okay!"preeta said and corrected his tie.

"Ok mamma"Aarush replied and kissed her cheek.

Preeta smiled in return and kissed his both cheeks.

"Tum tension mat lo babydoll, our boy will be first in everything"karan said kneeling to his level and kissed aarush's cheek.

Aarush smiled showing his dimple cheeks and brushed his nose with karan like he does everyday before going to school.

Preeta melted looking at them and stood up holding aarush's hand.

"Ok chalo, driver uncle wait kar rahe honge"karan said.

"Hm Bye, honey"preeta said waving her hand with a smile.

"Bye mamma"he cutely smiled back and waved at her while going with karan.

Karan too bid her bye and preeta nods looking at both the duo happily.

The morning routine was a little hurry-burry and preeta had to wait till afternoon for aarush to arrive and then both mother and son had to wait till night for karan.

So can say that night was the family time where they could talk happily while having their dinner and cuddle before going to sleep.

~

"Papaa!"Aarush whined grumpily yet sadly while talking on the phone with karan.

Preeta smiled seeing him and kept the phone on speaker.

"Kya hua baby? Mamma ne aapko danta kya? Sad kyu ho?"karan asked from the other side.

Aarush eyed his mother with a pout listening to him and sat on her lap.

"Honey! Sad kyu ho rahe ho..aise nahi karte..papa match khelne Gaye hai na..aapko smile karke unhe cheer karna hai..aap aise sad honge toh woh bhi sad honge na!"preeta explained to him.

"Aaru aap sad rahenge toh mein thik se kaise khelunga? Aap mujhe wish nahi karenge?"Aarush nodded listening to her and said.

"Pappa mujhe 10 sixes chahiye"Aarush said showing his fingers and preeta chuckled seeing him.

"Dekho abb tunhare bete ko 10 sixes chahiye.. tumhe Marne hi honge"preeta chucked while saying.

Karan laughed in return and said,

"Haa pakka aaru! Aab tum smile Karo, nahi toh mujhe bhi ninni nahi aayegi"karan said.

"Mamma vido (video) call karoo!"Aarush said taking the mobile from her.

"Nahi Aaru! Aab papa ko Sona hai kal match hai unka..aapko bhi school Jana hai right!"preeta denied taking the mobile.

"Karooo mamma! Papaaaa!"Aarush got down from her lap and faced her.He said grumpily and tried to snatch the mobile again.

"Preeta bas 2 mins karo..I want to see you both"karan said from the other side.

It was the 2nd time when karan was out for a match since their marriage, at that time Aarush cried till he slept seeing him on the phone feeling emotional and it was so difficult for preeta to handle him.

So now she didn't want that to happen again.

"Nahi karan! Tumhe dekh ke rone lagega"preeta said sadly.

"But I want to see you both now"karan said listening to aarush cries.

"Pappaaa"Aarush cried again while looking at preeta angrily.

"Accha aao karti hu..lekin Rona nahi hai bilkul...pehle hi bata rahi hu"preeta warned him.

Aarush nodded Wiping his tears and came towards her.preeta sighed and did a video call.

Aarush took the mobile from her hands and held it in front of his face excitedly.

As soon as karan's face was on the screen Aarush's face lit up with a wide smile.Karan waved at him with a smile and looked at him.

"Yaha aao.. mujhe bhi dekha hai"preeta said pulling him on her lap and looking at karan with a smile.

"Hii"karan said.

"Pucho papa khana khaye ki nahi?"preeta said to aarush.

"Papa khana?"Aarush asked him like she said.

Karan smiled and replied,

"Ha baby! Aapne khaya?"karan asked him back.

"Haa"Aarush replied cutely staring at his father with a happy face.

"Toh kya kar rahe the?kal exam keliye prepare hue?"karan asked him.

"Ha Abhi tak wahi kar rahi thi, shaam se leke baithi thi.Tumhe toh pata hai kitna tang karta hai"preeta replied shaking her head smilingly.

"Aaru tang kiya tumne?"karan asked him.

Whereas Aarush nodded negatively with a frown and said,

"I am a good boy papa! Meine sab padha"he answered.

Karan chucked at him and nodded happily.

"Yeah my good boy! Kal sab aache se likh ke ana hai okay jo bhi mamma ne padhaya hai"karan informed him.

Aarush nodded his head and smiled at him.

"Ok abb mamma ko tang kiye bina sona hai..mein day after tomorrow aa jaunga "Karan said.

Aarush nodded at him and smiled at preeta.She kissed his cheek and looked at Karan.

"Ok abb mamma ko do aur so jao.. okay good night!"karan said to him.

"Good night Papa"Aarush said and leaned towards the screen to kiss him.

"Aww"preeta muttered lovingly and held him.

Karan too did the same and again gave a flying kiss to him.

"Good night baby"karan said and smiled at him.

Aarush waved at him and nodded smilingly.

"Aaru tum so, mein papa se baat karke thodi der mein aati hu okay"preeta said and got down from the bed while heading towards the balcony.

Whereas aarush nodded and started playing with the pillows.

"Kya kar rahe the?"preeta asked looking at him.

"Tum dono ko Miss kar raha tha! Aur kya babydoll"karan replied with a smile.

Preeta smiled back listening to him

"Hum bhi Miss kar rahe hai..bohot"she replied looking at his face through the screen.

"Yeah..match khatam hote hi..aapke paas!"karan said.

Preeta grinned and said,

"Ha lekin abhi 2 din hai, I will miss you"she pouted sadly.

"Next time se pakka tum dono ko leke aaunga..aarush ke exams nahi rehte toh abhi aap hamare saath hoti"karan said dreamily.

Preeta nods while chuckling and replies,

"Yes! I want to cheer you there"she said with a bright smile.

"I love you"he stated.

Preeta smiled brightly and responded
"I love you too karan".

They continued talking till preeta heard Aarush's voice and ran towards him while talking with Karan.

~

Preeta and karan were shown gossiping while sitting on either side of Aarush.

It was time for him to wake up and they both were excited like anything.

"Arey usse mat uthao..let him wake up by himself"preeta whispered to karan.

"Nahi mein uthaunga..aaj hi kyu late uth raha hai"karan pouted caressing Aarush's hair.

Aarush turned to a side and slept on his stomach while lifting one leg.

Karan saw him adorably and eyed at preeta.She gave him a toothy grin in return looking at their baby boy's sleeping figure which was heartwarming for both of them.

"What an amazing, adorable, cute, chubby, beautiful, handsome tiny baby we have created"karan pouted emotionally.

Preeta narrowed her eyes with a smile and chuckled listening to him.

"He is not a tiny anymore mr.husband he already turned 5 today!"preeta said and heaved a breath.

"My baby, my champ turned five today!"karan said lovingly and immediately kissed his cheeks not able to control the happiness causing him to wake up.

Aarush made faces and shut his eyes tightly feeling irritated.Both preeta and karan chucked looking at him and curiously waited for him to open his eyes.

"Dono saath mein Haan!"preeta reminded karan and he nodded with a grin in return.

As soon as Aarush opened his only to look at his parents staring at him excitedly.

And soon his leftover sleep flew away and his eyes got big listening to them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARUU!"Both preeta and karan said at the same time and squealed excitedly.

Aarush immediately sat on the bed and smiled widely looking around the room which was all decorated with balloons and a happy birthday note pasted on the wall right in front of him.

"Mamma Mera appi baday!"he said excitedly and smiled looking at them.

He was chanting this quote for fifteen days when they had reminded him that his birthday was near.Since then he used to tell them daily that his birthday was coming and he would cut a cake.

He was all excited and everyone was too excited in the home to celebrate his first birthday in his own house.This was indeed a special one for preeran and their family.Even for Aarush.

"Yes my baby! It's your birthday!"Karan said kissing his cheeks and hugging him from the side pulling him.

"Papa mein cake cut karunga aaj! Aur mere friends ko Chocolates dunga, aur new dress pehnuga"Aarush said looking up to him and smiled with big eyes.

"Ofcourse! Tum aaj bohot enjoy karoge!"preeta said and kissed his other cheek leaning towards them.

"Mumma mujhe balloons chahiye woh!"he pointed towards the balloons and stood up from the bed.

"Sab tumhare hi hai! Wait mein deta hu"karan said and stood up from the bed to give him balloons.

"Happy Birthday Aaru"suddenly many voices echoed in the room gaining the trio's attention.

Preeta, karan and Aaru smiled seeing their family in their room as they came towards Aarush and hugged him.

His parents, Rishabh, sherlyn and mishti all were inside to wish him.They had arrived yesterday because of Aarush's birthday as they were going to celebrate and we're organising a big birthday party.

Aarush grinned widely taking the balloon from karan's hand.Sherlyn came and picked him up while kissing his cheeks.

"Happy birthday aaru"mishti said cutely.

"Thank you!"Aarush replied making her smile widely.

All got busy in pampering him and started wishing him while taking him outside the room to show him the decorations of the house.

Preeta smiled at karan and came towards him.He instantly took her in his embrace and smiled faintly.

"I have missed his 4 birthdays..more than that I missed this day! The day he was born, the day you first took him in your arms.Wish I would have been there to celebrate that day! I missed everything preeta"he shared his pain and held her tightly.

Preeta broke the hug and faced him with a smile.she held his face and quickly wiped the tear that was about to roll down his eyes.

"Nah! Don't be emotional now.Humne decide Kiya tha ki phele ki baat yaad karke sad nahi honge..toh forget that and"she paused with a smile and continued,

"He was magical when I first took him in my embrace, he was so tiny, he was so adorable that I wasn't able to take my eyes from his cute face.He always reminded me of you! and when he started growing he gave me the love I was missing and gave me a hope to live.I lived those nine months only to see him, he was my ray of hope and also he was the one to unite us karan! He is the only reason we are together now! So we should cherish and celebrate his day with a happiness not with a sad one"preeta said and kissed his forehead showering her love.

Karan smiled listening to her heartfelt words and hugged her again.

"I love you! And thank you for bringing him into this world..I am forever grateful for you preeta.. thank you for staying that strong, you are the best mother one could ask for..I owe you babydoll!you are the best partner, best wife, best mother.I love you so much!"He whispered against her shoulder feeling overwhelmed.

There was a lack of words for him to thank her.He didn't know how to express his pain and happiness at the same time.he felt lucky to have her in his life.Indeed he was.

"Karan! Mujhe fir se thankyou kaha na toh tumse itna gussa hongi ki kabhi baat nahi karungi.He is our love and I was happy to welcome him.I wanted to..Aur tumhe khush hona chahiye ki mein tumse itna pyaar karti hu..I always loved you karan!"she snuggled more to him and smiled pressing her lips together.

Karan nodded in no and kissed her shoulder.

"Sorry!"he apologized and smiled.

Preeta broke the hug and smiled at him.He locked his fingers behind her waist and pulled her close.

A beautiful smile and blush crept her cheeks as she looked at him.Karan brushed his nose against her and peeked her lips.He was about to kiss her that preeta placed her palm and shook her head in no.

"Kyu?"he asked annoyingly.

"We are not at all free today! Remember humne kya kya plan Kiya tha..toh let's get ready.Aaru ko headbath karana hai, usse ready karana hai..then mandir Jana hai and then to his school"she stopped and smiled.

"Uske baad shaam ko party ke liye sab ready karna hai..he will be so happy see his friends..you know phele uske birthday par bas mein aur swara hi rehte the..lekin abb woh bhi sab ki tarah apni birthday celebrate karega..My honey will enjoy today! I have never imagined we will be celebrating his birthday together..tum nahi jante ki mein kitna khush hu..bohot!"she squealed happily and looked at him lovingly.

"Mein toh bohot zyada hu..I can't even express!"karan smiled.

"Thank you for giving us this happiness, thank you for everything karan!"she couldn't control more and at last tears gathered in her eyes while saying this.

"Tumne abhi kya kaha..woh tumhe bhi apply hota hai..no crying session and thank you! You are my life preeta..you deserve everything which I have and always remember I am nothing without you both"he held her face but preeta shook her head in no and lowered her eyes while crying.

She didn't know why she felt weak, this was too much to take and she knew that tears weren't going to stop today, but she promised herself that they will be happy ones.

"Babydoll"karan whispered wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

Even though she didn't want to cry they were leaking through her eyes listening to her heart.

"Agar tum rou gi toh mein bhi ro dunga! Tum chahti ho mein rou?"he asked her.

Preeta shook her head in no and rested her head on his chest.He took a deep breath and surrounded his hands around her waist.

The day was special and they were all ready to make it more special and excited for aarush to cherish those moments forever.

~

Preeta was walking in the corridor heading towards karan's parents room as Aarush was there.

But before she could knock on the door karan pulled her back stopping her.

"Kya hua?"preeta questioned him confusingly.

"Kuch nahi tum mere saath chalo"he said dragging her hand.

"Arey ruko! Aarush andar hi hai.usse bulati hu sone keliye..it's already late agar late so gaya toh fir subhe jaldi nahi uthega"preeta informed stopping him.

But karan shook his head and came towards her.She thinned her eyebrows in confusion and was about to say something that her eye got wide when he lifted her in his arms.

"Karan"she called him feeling astonished.

But he ignored her and took her to their room.

"Aaru..Aaru room mein hi hai"she reminded him.

He smiled listening to her and took her towards the bed.she saw him furrowing her eyebrows.

"Tumhe pata hai? Tum aaj kal bohot busy ho"Karan dropped her on the bed and headed towards the door to lock it.

"Karan Aarush bahar hi hai"she again reminded him of ignoring his words and stood up to open the door.

Karan cutely glared at her and blocked her way while placing his hand against her belly and pulled her back.

"Aarush Aaj mom dad ke paas hi soyega! Ya ye kahu ki already so chuka hai"karan whispered leaning towards her ear sending shivers down her spine.

She narrowed her eyes feeling a little nervous as she got a hint looking at his expressions and realised what he must be thinking.

"Wo.."she stopped when he crashed her back against his chest and slid his palm across her belly holding her firmly.

She placed her hand on his and leaned back trying to control the sensation.He chuckled seeing her reaction just because of the mere touch when he had the different plan for tonight.

"Aap aaj raat keliye sirf hamari hai mrs.luthra..only mine!"He nibbled her earlobe and clutched her belly making her breath hitched.

"Karan"she moaned clutching her fingers on his hand and rested her head on his shoulder feeling weak on her knees.

Her breath got ragged feeling his hot breath against her neck and snuggled in his neck breathing heavily.

She stood for a few seconds to calm her racing heartbeat but karan quickly turned her through the waist and made her face him.

He pulled her more and lifted her face resting his finger below her chin.Her cheeks were all red and he could sense her condition though her racing heartbeat.

But he wanted to make her more breathless till they slept in each other's embrace without any disturbance today not even clothes, just them while sharing their love.

He couldn't wait more and leaned to take her lips to suck them deeply telling her how much he was craving for her, to love her the whole night.

She gripped his t-shirt and stood like a statue as he didn't give any chance for her to respond.He wasn't kissing her he was feeling her lips while ravishing them with his.

Her mind got numb and her heart started to beat crazily as shivers ran through her every nerves.His hands gripped her waist as he pulled her even more close not letting the air pass between their bodies.

She shut her eyes and squirmed feeling his hardness.Her body got alerted, she bit his lip making him break the kiss and panted hard.

"Saa..saans le..lene do!"she whispered resting her forehead on his breathlessly.

But he parted his head and took a step back to lift her in his arms again.She gulped her saliva seeing his intense gaze and stayed quiet till he made her sit on the bed.

Karan smirked seeing her and leaned towards her.She tilted her head back while gaping him at him innocently.He kept leaning towards her till her head reached the pillow and hovered over her only to capture her lips again.

She moaned in the kiss and clutched his nape while responding to the kiss.His fingers reached her top and he didn't even think before sliding his hand inside her shirt to feel her soft skin.

Her got shut feeling his fingers tracing her skin and she started to respond fiercely.He smiled in the kiss and pinched her waist teasing her.

She shivered under his hold and clutched his broad shoulders and slightly hit him for doing that while palpitating widely.

He instantly broke the kiss and looked at her.She gasped for breath and eyed him pulling his shirt.

"Karan!"she said breathing heavily.

Karan gave a smug smile in return and responded,

"It's been a week babydoll, can't wait more now"his reply really made her frightened.

She widened her eyes and gulped eyeing him with puppy eyes.He grinned peeking her lips and soon travelled his fingers more upwards reaching the end strip of her bra.

"Umm!"she lost there moaning his name and closed her eyes in pleasure when he freed her from it and quickly discarded her top throwing it aside.

She took a long breath making him hard to control. Without wasting the time he leaned towards her and entwined their fingers to cherish her the whole night while making love to her.

~

"Honey!"preeta called stopping Aarush from running.

"Wow mamma!"Aarush squealed with wide eyes. excitement was all shown on his face standing at the sea shore of Maldives.

"It's beautiful"preeta squealed and kissed karan's cheeks tightening her grip on their entwined fingers.

"Hmm..but not more than you"As soon as these words left his mouth she turned towards him narrowing her eyes.

Karan took that chance and kissed her lips making her eyes to go wide.He withdrew and chuckled looking at her.

Preeta pouted lovingly and rested her head on his shoulder with a blush on her cheeks.

"Yaha baithe?"preeta asked him as the sun was about to set and they wanted to sit while enjoying the view.

"Haa"saying both sat on the sand and looked at Aarush who was coming towards them.

"Come on Baby!"karan said holding his hand and made him sit on his lap.

"Papa..mein waha jau?"Aarush asked pointing towards the waves.

"No baby! Waha nahi jate..hum baad mein sab waha khelenge lekin akele nahi..waha insects hote aur tumhe bite karenge"karan said surrounding his hands around him.

"Aaru waha dekho sun set ho raha hai"preeta said with a smile.

Aarush smiled looking at the sky all orange and the sun.

"Mamma abb starts and moon aayenge..hai na?"Aarush questioned excitedly.

"Yes thodi der baad!"preeta nods pulling his cheeks with love.

"Mamma mein waha sand house banau?"Aarush asked looking around.

"Ok lekin yahi hamare piche banana kahi nahi jana hai"karan replied to him.

Aarush nodded and quickly stood up from his lap while running behind them.

"Aaru yahi..yaha aao!"preeta pointed to the place beside them so that they could keep an eye on him.

Aarush nodded and sat there taking the hand full of sand in his hands and got busy in making the house.

Preeta smiled seeing him and shifted close to karan.He surrounded his hand around her waist and made her head to lean on his shoulder.

"It's so peaceful here!"preeta said eyeing the waves.

"Yeah! Truly"karan agreed to her with a genuine smile.

"I am so happy!"preeta said snuggled in his shoulder.

"Me too babydoll! Waise Aaj din bhi Khushi ka hi hai..kyu?"karan replied facing her.

Preeta lifted her head and brushed her nose with his cutely.

"HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY DEAR HUSBAND"Preeta grinned and peeked his lips.

"To you too dear wifey!"karan said in the same tone and joined their forehead feeling overwhelmed.

It's been a year since their marriage and they were feeling like it just happened yesterday.They didn't even get to know how days flew and they had already spent a year of their married life.

Which was totally filled with love, light and happiness.

"Can't believe it's a year already!"preeta said facing him.

"Sach mein, pata bhi nahi chala ki kaise ek saal guzar gaya..but I loved each and every day with you.Tumhare saath time kab nikal jata hai pata bhi nahi chalta..toh ek saal kya hai!"karan said pulling her and said looking into her eyes.

Preeta blushed and said,

"Mere life ka sabse best year! Now I feel complete with you and aaru..mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye karan"preeta said with an endearing smile.

"Lekin mujhe chahiye!"karan immediately muttered with a sheepish grin ruining her emotional moment.

Preeta raised her eyebrows asking him what?

"Matlab?"she asked him anxiously.

Karan smirked in return and leaned towards her ear.

"Mujhe na ek babygirl chahiye to fully complete our family!"he confessed his wish and kissed her cheeks with a chuckle.

Her cheeks turned cherry red listening to him and she quickly turned to look at him with a shy smile on her face.

Karan's heart skipped a beat at her timid face and before he could say something further she digged her face his chest feeling jittery.

He smiled excitedly and looked at Aarush who was all busy playing with the sand.He wanted a cute and beautiful baby like his wife.

"Lekin jab tum ready hogi tab hi!"he added with a wide smile and surrounded his hands around her.

Preeta tilted her head and looked at him,

"Tumhe ek Baby Kam tang karta hai?"preeta asked him and giggled.

"Tang toh karta hai..but I love it"karan answered.

Preeta smiled at his answer and held his face.

"And I love you!"she whispered and kissed him.

Before he could respond she broke the kiss and giggled.

"Aarush hai!"she said with a grin and hugged him again.

"He is busy!"karan said making faces for not letting her kiss him back and frowned.

"But he may catch us!"preeta replied with a shy smile.

"So what?"karan said and lifted her head only to claim her lips with his.

Preeta smiled in the kiss and responded happily.They broke the kiss after some seconds and smiled at each other.

She again rested her head on his shoulder holding his arm.Whereas karan entwined their hands lovingly.

"Mamma papa"Aarush gained their attention to show his small sand home.

Both preeta and karan looked at him and Chuckled seeing him all covered in sand and his sweet little home.

        _________________________________

So here is the epilogue like I wanted ❤️🤌.Hope you all loved the chapter as much as I did while writing 😍.

Just wanted to show the trio's union and their married life..so hope you enjoyed it ✨.

And and...I know many of you will get sad if I say this will be the last chapter.So I have already planned to give epilogue 2/ bonus chapter.so stay tuned and don't remove it from your Library...coz picture abhi baki hai😉❤️

So Please my lovelies, don't forget to pen down few words about the epilogue and how much you all liked it.those words will means a lot to me✨🤌.

Once again thanks to all my readers who were with me in their journey and enjoyed each and every chapter😌💗.

Ok..till I update next one and last one..stay tuned and stay happy ☺️🤍.Bye bye! Love you all💫.

8000 words 😪.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

89.4K 5.4K 39
~ One call could change the whole life ~ (Completed FF) (Under Editing) What happens when one night you get drunk and ring up to a person you are pro...
36.9K 1K 12
Story Is Gonna Start From The Ongoing Track Of Preeta And Karan 's Marriage.... Story Will Have Romance With Of Course Some Bitter Sweet Nok Jhok Of...
135K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...
60.6K 4.7K 33
Based on Karan - Mahira engagement track where Karan met with an accident. Will Karan remember his bad and hurtful deeds? Will Preeta be able to for...