the dare - c.yj & c.sb

ssmme_ tarafından

"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it e... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
CHAPTER 19 RAHAHAHA
chapter 20 OMFG
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 4

919 60 60
ssmme_ tarafından

SORRY GUYS ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK BUT
ITS HEREEEEE

i like this scene A LOT 🤭

::

"well, well, well.. look who's finally here."

yeonjun's voice rings out playfully- dancing above everyone else's conversations; sounding so lovely and soft. signing it out like a tune of a bird.

he was leaned against the lockers- his body slanted and relaxed with the cold metal itching his clothes; having become mildly comfortable to his new temporary home. staying in his exact same position until his lucky someone had decided to show up.

and there he was indeed. tall and quiet. his eyes clearly shocked. his face tensed up yet blank. his hands tucked away in his pockets. standing there- stuck there; clearly dumbfounded. obviously taken aback from finding yeonjun lurking around his locker like a creep.

"i've been waiting forever." yeonjun exaggerates.

soobin blinks and swallows timidly- darting his eyes around anxiously to make sure that no one was watching them- before he dares to move his concreted feet and shuffle closer to yeonjun smirking happily.

the younger bends his head down, paranoid that he was being looked at, and stations himself next to yeonjun, "what are you doing?"

yeonjun shrugs and looks down at the bag that was planted in his hand- grease stains creeping along the corners, wrinkles plastered in random locations, glorious scents erupting out and pleasuring their noses.

"well.." yeonjun readjusts the bag and pops it open, finding all the food that he had mostly already finished; unable to contain himself from waiting so long, "since you didn't want to go to eat.. i brought food for us."

soobin looks down at yeonjun's grip choking the package, "i already ate."

yeonjun rolls his eyes playfully, "just try some. it's good."

soobin shakes his head, "i'm full."

"c'monnn.. i went out of my way to get you something to eat and you won't even try a bite?"

soobin thinks it over- looking up at yeonjun's pleading expressions, to the crowds and groups lingering by, then back to the bag whispering out his name; daring him to try a taste- already smelling so good that it was making his mouth water.

soobin sighs, "fine."

yeonjun smiles happily- now opening up the bag full of secrets and treats and carefully picking out a little piece for him, "i didn't know what you liked so.."

soobin looks at his hand, "is that a donut?"

yeonjun glances down at the item with him, "yeah?"

"you eat donuts for breakfast?"

"yeah?"

soobin laughs.

he laughs.

he actually fucking laughs.

the cutest, most heart warming, most head spinning, most butt clenching, gripping, little happy laugh.

it was a heavenly sound on earth. it was perfection. it was gorgeous. it was breathtakingly beautiful; yeonjun had never heard such a priceless thing before.

and his dimples. oh god. his dimples. yeonjun never even knew that he had dimples. they poked out so happily; small cute dents on his cheeks that made him even more adorable to look at. such an angelic feature that had been painfully hidden away.

he needed to smile more. he had such a flawless smile. with his lips curving into a heart. his white teeth sparkling in the light; looking like a bunny. his eyes squinting up into little black slits that hid his pupils.

it made yeonjun feel happy. made him feel rewarded. it was like it tickled him. like it infected him; made him laugh along. even if he didn't know what was so funny.

soobin shakes his head, still pushing out small gasps of a laugh, "who eats donuts for breakfast?"

yeonjun beams brightly, "me."

soobin smiles deeply- a genuine a cute little smile, "well.. i love donuts so that's good."

the younger easily snatches up what little piece yeonjun presented to him and pops it happily into his mouth- chewing it with such pleasure and satisfaction; the flavors melting on his tongue.

yeonjun grins, "they're perfect."

soobin nods along in agreement, "they are," he says with a full mouth, "i haven't had one in ages."

yeonjun leans his head lovingly against the locker, "well now you have."

soobin stares deeply into his eyes- glazed like a shiny sparkling glass with hidden secrets; his pupils being so captivating that anyone would stare at them for days. effortlessly putting a trance on yeonjun; one he gladly accepted.

soobin smiles- a little smaller this time, but nonetheless a happy little smile. making yeonjun inhale it with such glee that it nearly made him want to go bouncing off the walls with such joy and happiness infecting his veins.

"thank you." soobin says sweetly.

yeonjun grins and nods- keeping his tongue still as he watches how soobin takes his last swallow and turns straight ahead to his locker; pulling his fingers up and fighting with the lock back and forth.

yeonjun keeps his gaze focused on him; only him. how soobin's eyes were so concentrated on the task in front of him. how his mouth was pinched into a cute little straight line. how he took long calm blinks. how he looked like a fallen angel.

he was perfect.

but perfect was an understatement.

yeonjun shifts onto his feet, now leaning in closer to soobin and the warmth he held, "how come you don't do that more?"

soobin glances at him- the locker now popping open and his hands digging into the very depths of it, "do what more?"

"smile." yeonjun says.

soobin freezes, seeming to be caught off guard from such a blunt comment, "what?"

"your smile.." yeonjun starts, with a little cheeky smirk of his own creeping up his complexion, "it's so.. beautiful. you can't hide something that fucking gorgeous."

soobin blinks and clears his throat, "i do smile."

yeonjun laughs, "i have never seen you smile."

the younger rolls his eyes playfully and heaves out all his supplies that he needed- pushing them into his stomach and keeping them nestled in the crook of his arm, "well.. congrats then, you've officially seen it."

yeonjun grins wider, now nagging him, "does that mean you'll do it more?"

"no."

"how about i'll try and make you do it more."

soobin's lips curve upwards, "no."

"you're smiling."

"no, i'm not." soobin says with the most clearest, happiest, and breathtakingly charming smile on his face.

"yes, you are." yeonjun whispers back- wishing he could keep this moment forever; wishing he could have it stained permanently in his heart.

soobin keeps his grin stuck and glued on his face, rolling his eyes with annoyance once more, "whatever."

yeonjun's eyes light up, "you know what else you should do?"

"no." soobin says bitterly, but with plain interest; secretly wanting to know what yeonjun had stuck in his head.

"you should try talking more."

soobin shakes his head, now pushing his locker shut.

"i think that was the most you've ever talked to me before." yeonjun continues.

the bell rings- getting all the crowds surrounding them to begin moving in herds; urging them to pick up their feet and follow along.

"don't get used to it." soobin says dismissively.

"oh! and being nice." yeonjun adds on, following soobin as he starts to weave through the crowds and to their first class. "you were so nice just seconds ago."

"i am nice." soobin says, talking over the loud noises eating him up- so many conversations and laughs bugging their sensitive ears.

"that's debatable." yeonjun responds.

soobin turns to him, his own ideas popping up into his mind- having something to say of his own, "how about you stop being a stalker?"

"i'm not a stalker." yeonjun scoffs.

"sure." soobin says. "you just happened to be in the library yesterday. or at my locker twice." he pauses, dodging past people who nearly sent him tumbling to the ground, "what's next? the bathroom stall?"

"i mean.. if you're into that." yeonjun says kiddingly, still following along closely.

soobin scrunches up his face, "no, thank you."

"well.. maybe you're the stalker." yeonjun pushes out, both of them now turning in the hallway.

soobin laughs plainly, the sudden sight of the classroom appearing into the vision; a sore to see. creeping in closer and closer to the beginning of a long day ahead of them.

yeonjun continues on, "maybe you knew i was going to be at the library. maybe you went to your locker because you knew i would be there."

"but it's my locker." soobin cries out.

"exactly."

they both waltz into the classroom.

"that makes no sense." soobin turns to him.

the younger pulls out his chair and plants his butt into his regular seat- getting yeonjun to watch him carefully before he takes the one right next him again without hesitance; that now becoming his very new home.

"yes, it does."

soobin grins from ear to ear, "okay then."

yeonjun leans into the back of his chair, "at least be grateful you have a stalker."

he laughs, "grateful?"

yeonjun smiles; merely at soobin's own happiness laugh that infected him- poisoning him with such a high level of serotonin.

the elder nods, allowing soobin to now glance over at him; his very own eyes sparkling. he looked at yeonjun with such carefulness, with such calmness, with such care. he looked at him in some way that yeonjun had never been looked at before.

"i'm honored." soobin says.

yeonjun smiles.

soobin smiles.

the bell rings.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

52K 2.5K 27
Beomgyu has a huge habit of recording Soobin randomly with his phone. After all, ever since he laid his eyes on Soobin, he's told himself to have a c...
21.2K 860 26
Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the same school but they met the other 2 fr...
180K 9.4K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...
7.5K 502 54
Choi Yeonjun didn't even spare the decision a second thought when he chose to fall for the handsome asshole Choi Beomgyu. But how could he make someo...