ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

scen3luv1

Elissa Forbes is the younger sister of Caroline Forbes. When their parents divorced Elissa started to act out... Еще

Authors note
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

10

358 7 0
scen3luv1

THE NEXT DAY

I was at the hospital, leaving out the restroom. My phone vibrate, it was a text from Kai.

Magic Sucker: Good morning, Elissa.

Me: Morning, Parker.

I walked to my mothers room seeing Damon and Caroline there, "Well, I think that would require you having my support, Caroline."

Caroline sighed,"You don't think our blood would work."

"For 170-odd years, I've never known an instance where our blood cured cancer. But hey, sheriff, if you want to be a Guinea pig. In an experimental study involving weird, unpredictable magic... far be it from me to stop you." Damon replied.

"Vampire blood can do everything, except cure cancer. That makes no sense." I spoke, announcing my presence.

There was a brief silence, before our mother said, "Look... sweetheart. For now, I would like to put my faith in science, which means going home on doctor's orders, having a nice, quiet day, and waiting for more MRI results."

"See? Ahh." Damon got up, "Mommy knows best. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure the witches aren't destroying my house. Elissa, you are coming with." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"No, I'm not." I told him, my mother might be dying and this idiot thinks I'm going with him.

"You are, unless you want, your mom to know what you've been doing, with a certain witch." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"It's not even like that." I whispered back, "Ugh, fine." I started to walk out with him, I could've spent the day with my mom and sister, but nope because Damon wants to 'play find the sociopathic magic sucker'.

"Bye, mom." I waved her goodbye.

When we got out of my moms room, I pushed Damon away from me, "Sometimes, I want to murder you?"

"Oh, but you won't. Now, where is your little magic sucking boyfriend?" Damon asked me.

"I don't kno-" I trailed off, realizing what he called him, "Kai isn't my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm." Damon looked at me, "Remember when I was the bad guy and Elena acted like she didn't have feelings for me?"

"Mhm?" I replied to him.

"Your the Elena of the story." He told me, that was very insulting.

"No I'm not." I scrunched my face, how dare he insult me like that.

"No?" Damon questioned me, shaking his head.

"No, I don't get peoples boyfriends killed, just because they didn't want Stefan's murderous doppelgänger to wake up. And end the world as we know it." I explained to him.

"You're still mad about that? Huh." Damon responded.

"No, I'm very happy that your girlfriend got my boyfriend killed" I sarcastically replied to him, "I could do worse."

"If we let you get your revenge what you do?" Damon asked me.

I smiled at him, "Do you really wanna know?"

Damon nodded him head, "Yeah, how bad could it be."

"Well, I would do something very serial killer vibes, mixed with supernatural, it would be years before she finally died. Think like Klaus. He's a mastermind when it comes to this stuff."

__

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL

Kai texted me, telling me that he had Elena, and Damon saw the text. Now, Liv, Damon, and I were at the school on the way to save Elena.

"To think a day almost went by where I wasn't roped into saving one of your friends." Liv said.

"What she said, also, I'm so annoyed of the "save Elena" thing."

"Cry me a river. Just do the stupid cloaking spell. So I can go grab Elena." Damon told her, "And you can go back to wrecking my mansion."

"I thought I was getting her." I raised my hand.

"I changed the plan, you would probably let him kill her." Damon wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right either.

"Fine."

"Elissa, remember the plan?" Damon asked me.

"Yes, I am supposed to go into the school and distract Kai." I said, not remembering the plan, I assume he wanted me to go do that.

I walked into the school, following the voices. I walked into the cafeteria and Kai was there with Elena.

"Elissa, help me!" Elena yelled.

"I was told not to." I told her, I always do as I am told.

"Elissa." Kai walked over to me.

"Hi, Kai. Must you insist on hurting people my sister cares about?" I asked him, with a fake frown on my face.

"I'm testing my magic." He informed me, "For the merge."

"Everything happens in this school." I laughed, "Elena, remember when Klaus and Rebekah came here, I think it was— senior prank night. And Klaus killed Tyler so you guys could find out why his hybrids were dying?"

"...Not the time? Okay." I looked down, "I am here to save Elena. So let me just."

"Elissa." Kai held my hand, "I don't want to hurt you, but if you touch her I will."

"Kai, if you kill her they will blame me, and with me helping you get out, I don't think that will sit well with them." I told him.

"Come with me." He took my hand walking out of the cafeteria.

Before we walked out I threw Elena a note, I don't know if she got it though.

We walked around, until he decided to throw away his can, "You told me you wanted her dead."

"Oh, I did— I do. But in the prison world it was easier to imagine her death, than it is in reality." I explained to him, a lot of people care about her, "They care about her more than me and I'm the youngest."

"I care about you." Kai whispered in my ear. I could tell that he was serious. His hand brushed my cheek before he kissed me. There was a brief silence before he decided to speak again, "..You're up to something."

"What?" His kiss threw me off for a second, "Wait, no I'm not."

"They took Elena, am I right?" Kai asked me.

"I don— I don't know what you're talking about." I looked off, my heart was beating fast, I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want my friends to hate me.

"They did. Come on let's go see who Damon will save. You or Elena." Kai grabbed ahold of my arm.

"Kai, Stop!" I yelled yanking my arm out of his grip, he changed so quickly. "You know he's gonna pick Elena."

Kai took my arm again, smirking at me, "Elissa, come on. Or, there are other ways I can get you to move."

"Fine." I groaned, he would actually hurt me. That's one thing I knew for sure, friends or not, but there was a little part of me assumed thought he wouldn't. I don't know what part it was, but it was wrong.

We walked towards the back entrance, seeing Jo, Damon, and Elena, How are they not gone by now? I thought to myself.

"Why is your nose bleeding?" Damon asked Jo.

"I have a guess." Kai announced our presence, "Magic's hard. Isn't it, Jo?"

Jo gasped falling into Damon, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't sweat it." Damon told her, "I want him to see me while I kick his ass. Get out of here. Ok?"

Damon turned to where Kai and I were, ready to fight. Then Elena disappeared, "Where's Elena?"

"Oh. Are we not cloaking people anymore. I thought that's what this was." Kai said, Damon vamped to Kai and I. Kai disappeared, reappearing on the other side.

Damon broke a mop stick, throwing it at Kai, "Oh, that's gotta hurt. I am definitely getting the hang of this cloaking spell, illusions. It's all the same wheelhouse." Kai held his hand up towards the other, turning out to be Elena.

"No." Damon was about to vamp to Elena, before Kai gave him an aneurism.

"You're welcome, Elissa." Kai smiled, maybe I shouldn't have made that deal with him, but in some way that was payback.

"I thought you were gonna make Damon choose between me and her." I turned to him.

"You didn't seriously think that I was going to do that? Like you said Damon was going to choose Elena." Kai laughed, that wasn't very funny, but okay. "I couldn't possibly kill you." He put his hand on the side of my face, whispering. "I like you Elissa." Before he walked away I assume he went to find his sister after.

"Elissa, you were part of this?" Damon asked me.

"You don't seriously think that low of me?" I scrunched my face, I wouldn't do that. I imagine it, but never go through with it. At least not now.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Eh, you help your girlfriend, and I'll go collect Kai." I walked off into the hall where I saw Kai go, he was on the floor and Alaric, Jo, and Jeremy were there also.

"What did you do?" I asked them, running towards Kai.

"He's not dead, Elissa." Alaric told me.

"Elissa." I heard Jeremy whisper, he didn't know I was back and I wanted to keep it that way, but now there's a change in plans.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked Alaric, I cared for Kai and he can actually be a nice person, still annoying but better.

"Yes. He'll be fine." Alaric assured me.

"Good." I didn't want to be in the same place as Jeremy, so I kissed Kai on the cheek, "I'll eventually get you away from them, it'll just be a while." I got up to leave.

"Elissa!" Jeremy yelled my name. I vamped out of the school. I took in a deep breath, brushing my hands through my hair.

"El." I heard from the side of me.

"No! You don't get to call me that." I yelled at him

"You can't stay mad at me forever, Elissa." Jeremy said to me.

"Wanna bet?" I responded to him, "You killed the man I loved."

"He was going to kill me first!" Jeremy shouted.

"He warned you about Silas, he didn't want that man coming to life, but you had to follow your sisters orders and kill him. And neither of you even said sorry." I told him, tears pooling my eyes, making my vision blurry.

"Elissa, I didn't say sorry, because you told me not to speak to you ever again." He tried to hold my hand, but I yanked it away.

"You're talking to me now, aren't you?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, Elissa." Jeremy cupped my face, wiping away a tear that escaped my eye.

"Well, I don't accept your apology." I started to walk away.

THIRD PERSON

Jeremy took Elissa's hand, turning her back towards him. He kissed her, on her lips.

"No." She pushed him away, "You and me will never happen, you have a girlfriend for crying out loud."

"Elissa, I needed to get your attention some how. Please, forgive me." Jeremy said.

Elissa sighed, looking away, "Give me one reason why I should forgive you."

"I'm your best friend." He told me, like that would make me forgive him, "Elissa, if you forgive me, I won't do anything that will hurt you, ever again."

I looked into his eyes, trying to find a reason, "Fine." I would most likely regret the decision I made, but it's done now. I forgive too easily, that's why I always get hurt.

"I have to go."

__

ALARICS HOUSE

I walked in seeing Damon and Alaric, sitting together, "Hi."

"Elissa, I didn't know you were going to be here." Alaric said.

"I just needed to see, Kai." I told him.

"He's over there."

I walked over to the couch, sitting on the side of his unconscious body, "Kai, I know you can't hear me, but I can't keep denying my feelings for you."

I put a note in his pocket, whispering, "When you wake up, come find me." Before leaving I kissed his cheek.

"Bye."

__

ELISSA' S HOUSE

I walked into the house seeing Caroline with mom.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"I'm giving mom my blood, she'll be able to see all of our life accomplishments." Caroline told me.

"So it worked?"

"Yes." Caroline nodded her head.

"Well, I spent my day saving, Elena." I sighed slightly smiling, "As usual."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23.6K 271 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
3.6K 88 32
"Well, Damon's alive, as you can see. Bonnie and Enzo are late. And Stefan's dead! Merry Christmas. Caroline's got gifts." ~ "Other things may change...
7.5K 205 18
Y/n Forbes is the older sister of Caroline Forbes. Y/n left Mystic Falls two years ago once activating a curse, her werewolf one. She's been in searc...
132K 2.4K 26
What if Elena had a twin sister? That twin sister also happens to be a vampire. She was turned my Damon Salvatore when he went to go visit her in Eng...