Love Lights in LA(AEW AU )

Von OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley Tedder has always been a free-spirited one in her family. She works in high paying job in most lucr... Mehr

Legal
Thank you
Chapter 1- The song about trio from downtown
Chapter 2- Meeting with the destiny
Chapter 3- Take a walk on the wild side
Chapther 5 -Little date never harmed no one right?
Chapther 6- The Aftermath
Chapther 7 -Take the ball and run
Chapther 8 -Unexpeted encounters
Chapter 9-Being secretive sometimes a must

Chapter 4 -To try or not to try?

31 3 81
Von OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley's POV

''Well that was fucking easy peasy'' I mumbled as  I got in SUV to drive back from having successful  meeting Cash. Michael and David.  Even though I was dealing with massive hangover Jared and I got very stinking drunk  and high due to the fact Sammy and Tay stayed over for the night and we needed ways how to tolerate Sammy's bullshit, I still sucked it up because I genuinely y cared for my new clients with who I got along with well

But one thing came out great for last night and that was my bonding with Cash. As we waited for movie, him and I began to talk more and I realised he is actually  very nice and humble. Not to mention , him and I had quite a lot in common.

For starters, him and I were self made people in a sense that we did not rely on family wealth, as well as status to get where we are at. Secondly, we were close to our respective families and third we both loved many things such as nature walks, music concerts, sports and dogs to name a few.

And now during the meeting, he was very nice and sweet with me along with  Dax and Michael. Our collab was going well and we had found a common ground which made my heart sing in glee because even though they were affluential they  But I also noticed that he was even touchy feely with me whereas Dax and Michael were chill with me while showing arena and discussing details regarding us working together.

What was with Cash and why went extra mile with me?  He is usually seen with beautiful models and singers, as well as actresses not some PR girl who is definitely not his type . Also, it is not like I mix business and pleasure because it usually crashes and burns.  However, a part of me wanted to just say fuck the rules and pull him aside and just kiss him because I would be a horrible liar if I told that I did not like him.

I mean I was just so fucking conflicted and did not knew what to do because a part of me wanted to keep it professional and simple but another wanted to take a dip  and see where things go even though I rejected him and I going to lunch after to just chat. 

I mean I knew it was fiction but if Samantha Jones could date her client why can't I?  Why I was so scared?  He seemed like sweet guy with who I would be happy and I really did liked him. Also, it  would help me know and understand what he wants and what his friends want to do.

I began to drive down the Rodeo Drive while Mariah blared through speakers while trying to shake off high from my meeting because I was just  so happy to work with such easy to communicate  people.

I mean life could not be better.

The ride back was surprisingly  peaceful and easy to manage.  Additionally , I was so happy it was not a long drive  because I was exhausted  and wanted to chill with Jared and Anna, as well as Tay and Effie.

I pulled up to my home and heard Navy bark her head off as she looked at me through window.

''Coming baby''I murmured  and got out the car and locked my car. I slowly approached the house and heard Alpha bark loudly and Randy muffling with Carrie in tow.

What was up with dogs today?

I opened the door and gently petted the dogs saying ''Hey puppies, I am home hi'' which they enjoyed  before I dashed to living room . A soft Sade vocals and moans between  man and two women engulfed the living room.

''Fuck baby take us from behind baby'' Anna moaned and  my eyes widened as I stood against the wall. I had walked in my friends having a ménage à trois. I knew that they  had healthy sex life and I loved that about them, plus I had walked in and participated in their sexcapades but today I was not in mood.

Navy came to me and began to lick my hands  to which I whispered ''Navy, we cuddle later, not the time!''

She grumbled at me and I said louder ''Navy, no'' to which Anna asked  cheerfully ''Ryley, is that you?''

''Meow''I replied to draw attention from me and Jared replied ''Tedder, I know it is you''. I gave up and came in living room and saw  Anna and Taynara topless on sofa while Jared covering his behind with towel.

My eyes widened and I asked ''What is all this'' and Jared smirked replying ''We had pool day and I go inside to get beers , and I come back and see Taynara and Anna making out while being topless. So we walked inside and got undressed and fucked for hours''

My eyes widened because I was shocked that Taynara was hooking up with our mutual friends.

I looked at Taynara and she added ''You went to bed early and Sammy acted like an assbag so I dumped him and took the cats. You were right, he was using me''.

I was shocked that Taynara kicked Sammy to curb. I knew things were shaken between them which would lead to them breaking up but I did not knew that it would happen this soon . It actually impressed me that she took the step and did not waste time on salvaging relationship. I felt like a proud big sister that she took a ball in her hands and ran.

Then I titled my head  intrigued replying ''So you three are now throple or?'' and Anna reassured me ''Jared and I are friends at the moment are fuck buddies  with Taynara''.

I sat down on laz-e boy grabbing my head as a child would trying to understand what is going on as Jared replied ''You know that I am demisexual?''

I nodded motioning him to continue  as I tried to digest everything to which he added ''And Anna and I are opened to doing threesomes and live in threes?''

''Yeah''I said with high pitch voice and Anna sat next to me saying  ''And Taynara will live with us until she finds her dream home''.

I smiled and asked ''So we will have fours company?'' and Taynara nodded  saying ''Exactly , we can attend Universal Studio and do our movie nights and much more''.

Then I realised that it would not be so bad if there would be another roommate to chill with and do fun shenanigans. I looked at them and replied. ''I love the sound of this but wait that means you and Anthony are  both LGBTQA+ members  not just Anthony ?''

He nodded proudly replying ''That I am'' and I murmured ''I love that, I am proud to call you both my friends'' to which he hugged me saying ''We feel same way about you''. I saw girls quickly dress up before Anna asked ''Now that we are chill, how was the meeting with hunky millionaire''.

I looked at Anna, Jared and Tay who gave me genuine smiles and realised that I could not lie to them even though I wanted to hide the fact Cash asked me out and I said no. 

''It was fun, the arena is actually very easy on the eyes and we are officially working  together all four of us'' I replied and gave them kind smile.

Thats right Tedder, just smile like idiot. You are doing phenomenal sweetie.

Jared then sat on sofa as he had put on his sweats and replied ''Okay, what are you hiding. We showed you yours you show us yours''.

Anna hugged me and said ''Whatever it is, I am sure it is great news and I think it will be awesome'' and Taynara added ''You can tell us''.

I took a deep breath and replied ''Cash asked me out on a lunch and I said no because  I don't mix business and pleasure''.

There was moment of silence and I looked at my friends who had face of disappointment and shock and I began to worry about lambasting but instead Taynara replied ''He was with brown hair with who you chilled with last night?''

I nodded and Taynara replied ''But he seemed like a sweet guy, why you said no? Like maybe think that sometimes it is okay to date a client. Its 21st century women have power to be hot as fuck and post hot pictures while getting with any guy she wants. Tell me what is the real reason, why you said no''.

I leaned in  and howled ''It is complicated'' and Anna asked ''What's complicated?''

I looked at my friends again and tried to calm down my beating heart and Jared asked ''You okay Ryles, you can tell'' and then I just lost it ''Because I fucking like him okay? And I know it is wrong of me to date a client morally, emotionally, physically but I cannot help plus it is not like I am his type. It is just probably coffee and discussing work stuff''.

Once again there was moment of silence and everyone tried to digest what happened. Suddenly, a huge weight had been removed from my chest and I was able to breathe again properly . Everything  made sense and I know the real reason why I was so up and arms.

I really liked the guy and was scared to lose him.

''Wow'' Jared replied before adding ''If you don't try you never know. Ryley, I consider you one of my closest friends and let me tell you that I think you should ask him out and go on a date also, who gives a flying fuck if you like the kid then pursue him, and he rejects you well fuck him!''

I howled low ''I am scared'' and then he hugged me saying ''It is  scary but try it it can be fun'' and Anna added ''Also, if your company catches you then I know they will be chill  just shoot your shot hon''.

Suddenly I realised my friends were right and I grabbed my phone where I saw Cash reply ''Ryley, I do not wanna seem pushy but I really want to take you on a date . However, if you want us to be just friends I will understand . It is just I think you are great and I really like you thus I wanna know you''.

The note was super sweet and simple. Just the way I liked it because he just got to the point and poured his heart out making the message sweet and very loving.

I hugged my phone and then Jared asked ''Sweet note?''

I nodded and asked ''Call or text''.

Anna gently stroked my knee replying ''Call because you can get  the message out clearer plus he can not see the message''.

I nodded in agreement and dialed his number waiting for him respond  while my heart was beating like crazy.

A part of me was scared he would yell at me but another was excited. I waited for more when suddenly he replied ''Ryley hi, what's up?''

I took a deep breath as Anna stroked my back and I replied ''Hi Cash, first of all I would like to say thank you for sweet message  and second of all I did some soul searching and realised that I would love to go on date with you''.

There was moment of silence and my heart began to race when Cash replied cheerfully  ''Really?''

''Yeah''I replied with a small smile on my face to which he said ''Oh my goodness this makes me so happy? Are you free on Monday?''

I nodded  agreeingly replying ''Yeah because you and boys are my main focus besides my brother, what you have in mind?''

''I know a good place we could enjoy nice meal and chill and then another question did I understood correctly that you are attending Saints and Sinners party?'' Cash asked  and I nodded and said ''Yes I am why?''

''Maybe we could attend together, I will have booth and you and your friends can be safe and protected and before you say, I insist''.

''Sure''I replied shyly and he murmured ''It is a date then, I will pick you up?''

''Okay, I will text you the address ''I murmured feeling butterflies dance in my stomach. What was this guy doing to me.

''Awesome, cannot wait. See you beautiful'' he murmured.

''See you'' I murmured before we hung up in sync and I flushed like beet.

Anna then hugged me saying''That is a real deal''.

''Or a disaster''I howled and Jared said ''Have faith Ryley, he seems like good guy''.

I sat up and said ''I guess you are right, it's just I am nervous  to mess up'' and Jared cupped my face saying ''You won't because what I saw was soulmate energy''.

I nodded in agreement and we all chuckled  when Taynara the cleared her throat saying ''Also, I think it will be both end up sleeping together on first date and that's okay. I just feel like it so I will help you doll up ''.

Anna added ''Same''.

I rolled my eyes and said ''It will be two consenting  adults sharing a meal and giggling nothing more and I do not wanna hear because it will not happen'' before I got up and finally dashed upstairs for well deserved sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tay single, new possible  throple and upcoming date... I don't know about you but it is getting spicer and spicier:D

Anyway do you think Tay will be correct  or Ryley will be correct let me know... I wanna hear your versions :D

Now, I am dedicating this chapter  to my brother JDJoker19  who is awesome author and fellow TayJay fan. Give him love will ya? He rocks and he has cool books.

Now like share and comment love you xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...
20.4K 506 21
Geminie has her life pretty much set as she agrees to marry Randy's best friend John Cena. But there's a new girl around. Her name is Amy and she's t...
3.6K 154 63
This is a sequil of All I ever needed (You need to read All I ever needed first) Now that Ryley and Cash are together everyone is happy for them. Th...
544 40 20
Now that Cash and Ryley are on top of the world... everything is perfect. They have everything they wanted- great career where everything is going sm...