August // Jeremiah Fisher

Von Meliisonline

"August slipped away into a moment in time" Sofia Munez didn't expect a random frat guy to be standing outsid... Mehr

1. no frat boys over night
2. live to tell the tale
3. a kicked puppy abandoned on a highway during a category 4 hurricane
4. kicking me in the
5. a delusional-ship
6. kill me, resurrect me, and then kill me again.
7. why don't you date him?

Prologue

227 4 0
Von Meliisonline

There was an overwhelming amount of emotions that he was feeling as parked his car outside of his favorite college bar, Midnight Pub. The red tint in his eyes from the excessive amount of tears he shed began to sting as his throat began to run dry from the exhaustion the long day brought.

Parts of him could still feel the adrenaline from when he hit Conrad and screamed at him for confessing his love to Belly only a day before they were set to marry. He hated that he could still vividly remember how it felt holding Belly's hand the last time as he begged her to stop loving Conrad.

Alas much like everyone else in his life besides his own mother, he fell second to Conrad.

He began hitting the steering wheel as if it was Conrad himself, letting small tears escape his eyes yet again. Conrad always got what he wanted, leaving Jeremiah to pick up the leftovers of whatever was left. From this day forward, Conrad wasn't his brother anymore.

Today wasn't at all how he envisioned going.

He sat alone in his car looking up at the neon sign that seemed inviting to his depressive state as rain began to trickle down from the sky. Alcohol was the only thing that would keep him company on his failed wedding night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7K 49 12
Belly and Jeremiah didn't get married. Conrad never told Belly that he still loved her. It's been four years and Conrad finally comes home from Calif...
3M 57.2K 86
Y/n Conklin and Jeremiah Fisher borderline hate each other. There are constant eye rolls and scoffs when the other one is near. But they learn to put...
3.1K 34 12
🎶It was rare, I was there, I remember it all two well🎶 Felicity Conklin, Belly's Younger twin sister, was ready to return to cousins beach to have...
4.5K 62 7
"The Cousins, my favorite place on Earth. It was my second home. Every Summer, since before I was born, there was a tradition that is very sacred to...