π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ π“π–πŽ, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑...

De aroacebananas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽππ„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‡πŽπ’π„π πŽππ„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πŽπ“πˆπ€π“πŽπ‘ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍... Mai multe

ππ‘π„π•πˆπ„π–
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽππ„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‡πŽπ’π„π πŽππ„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πŽπ“πˆπ€π“πŽπ‘
𝐎𝐁𝐈-𝐖𝐀𝐍 : 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π„ππ€π“πŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π–πˆππ’
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π“π‘π€π˜π„πƒ

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πŽπ‹πƒπˆπ„π‘π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π”π‹π‚π‘π”πŒ

12 0 0
De aroacebananas

So many brothers gone. So many brothers lost to a war that was orchestrated by unimaginable evil. 

Good soldiers follow orders

And the war might be over, but the evil isn't gone. Not yet. 

Today we fight for more than the Republic. Today we fight for all our brothers back home.

The fight isn't done. They still have so much more work to do, but they need to find each other first. 

We're just clones, sir. We're meant to be expendable.

They need to put the pieces back together. Because without each other...what are they?

Not to me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Ahsoka is lost. Terribly, hopelessly lost.

Not all who wander are lost.

She's no longer a Jedi, but the Empire is still hunting her anyway. It's only because of Bail Organa that she's alive.

There are many ways to lead. You just have to find yours.

But she has to keep going. There's evil brewing in the pits of Coruscant, and there's only one person she still trusts to help her navigate it.

When you lost my trust you also lost me.

Theo's gone. Anakin is dead. Obi-Wan is...somewhere.

My family? Well, it's...complicated.

Time to go find Ziana Ma'a.

God, there really are no words to express how much I fucking hate you. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

847K 39.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
555K 12.2K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.