A Brand New Life

由 Just_Gwendy

Lady Lesso x Y/n female reader Y/n had a awful Childhood her father left them with no money or food, before... 更多

Childhood
Adulthood 2
Day 1
What a mess.
Sickness
Feeling Better
Failure
Food Fight (plus Chaos)
Part two
Plot Twist
Emotional
What a Lovely Night
Friends
Having so much Fun
Black Cat
Making You Happy
Special Talent(1)
Special Talent (2)
Blue Forest
Something Evil
Not going to work
War
War is Over
My Fault
Happy Birthday
Special Event
Gregor
You Are Mine
New Subject
Chess (2)
Happy Valentines Day
Come Back With Me
Come Back With Me (2)
Important Note!
Next Grand Master
New Book!
New book (2)!
Trouble Maker
In The Bed Again
Finally
A Brand New life.

Finger Glow

629 30 2
由 Just_Gwendy

Today is a big day, i took a lovely shower, change my clothes, out some light make-up on and went to the grand hall, I saw there were two lines, i obviously go to the line for evil, i was in the end of the line so u have to wait patiently waiting for my turn.

It's been a few minutes, and finnaly its my turn, i show my index finger and Lesso put the key to my skin, it was very painful but it was gone for a few seconds, now it's glowing, i was went to my seat and went to eat with my friends, i always the first one who is done eating, i was very very bored so i stand up and went to dots lap and do a sexy dance, which made her shock.

"Dang Y/n i didn't even know if your really bired you do sexy stuff" Dot said while i was doing a sexy dance, i chuckle at her.

"Heh... Lol" i stand up but Dot pull my hand and i went to her lap again.

"Is it ok, for you to sit in my lap?" I nodded.

"Great then." She had a big smile at my face, i saw Lesso looking at me, i stared at her and look away immediately.

Hi guys this is a short story, and my classes is just starting today, I've been really sick right now I'm very sorry, maybe tomorrow i wonr post but it's up to my crazy mind or what but thank you for the vites and the readers, i love you all<3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

15.4K 684 16
a wlw fanfic of lady lesso Y/N is the child of the local blacksmith in gavaldon was also know as the town's troublemaker, on her way back from an err...
12.8K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...
92.9K 2.8K 24
I'm a new teacher at the freshly mixed School for Good and Evil. Mostly, I'm just trying to survive this madness, but the Dean of Evil is really maki...
107K 5.5K 28
In a land full of fairytales and magic a never couldn't be with an ever, it was highly forbidden. But things take a turn as Y/N, the new teacher of t...