Scared And Scarred

De bluewalls24

She was abducted and abused. She was scared and scarred. She was malnourished and mute. But above all, she wa... Mais

Attention Attention Attention
Ortiz Famillia
0️⃣ 0️⃣
0️⃣ 1️⃣
0️⃣ 2️⃣
0️⃣ 3️⃣
0️⃣ 4️⃣
0️⃣ 5️⃣
0️⃣ 6️⃣
0️⃣ 7️⃣
0️⃣ 8️⃣
0️⃣ 9️⃣
1️⃣ 0️⃣
1️⃣ 1️⃣
1️⃣ 2️⃣
1️⃣ 3️⃣
1️⃣ 4️⃣
1️⃣ 5️⃣
1️⃣ 6️⃣
1️⃣ 7️⃣
1️⃣ 8️⃣
1️⃣ 9️⃣
2️⃣ 0️⃣
2️⃣ 1️⃣
2️⃣ 2️⃣
2️⃣ 3️⃣
2️⃣ 4️⃣
2️⃣ 5️⃣
2️⃣ 6️⃣
2️⃣ 8️⃣
2️⃣ 9️⃣
3️⃣ 0️⃣
3️⃣ 1️⃣
3️⃣ 2️⃣
3️⃣ 3️⃣
3️⃣ 4️⃣
3️⃣ 5️⃣
3️⃣ 6️⃣
3️⃣ 7️⃣
3️⃣ 8️⃣
3️⃣ 9️⃣
Update
4️⃣ 0️⃣
4️⃣ 1️⃣
4️⃣ 2️⃣
4️⃣ 3️⃣
4️⃣ 4️⃣
4️⃣ 5️⃣
4️⃣ 6️⃣
4️⃣ 7️⃣
4️⃣ 8️⃣
4️⃣ 9️⃣
5️⃣ 0️⃣
🌟Review🌟
Other Books

2️⃣ 7️⃣

4.6K 93 16
De bluewalls24

Lucas's office
(more like an introduction to the extended Ortiz familia.

L: Lucas
A: Alicia )

L: Sit Alicia.

Lucas opened the big book containing various pictures. I recognized some faces of my brothers among various people. One by one Lucas pointed out and briefly talked about different family members.

L: Look these are our grandparents Elisa and Alejandro Ortiz. We often call them Tita and Tito. Grandma is a kind woman unless someone messes with her. Mess with her and she is worse than grandpa. She is 64 and yet is successfully managing a multi-billionaire jewelry business in Spain along with our aunts.

Grandpa is the coldest man I have ever seen. He makes people hurl the truth with just a glance. When he retaliates, he is worse than the devil himself. People tremble listening to his name. But for the family, I will not sugarcoat things and say that he is the loving, sweetest grandfather ever because he is not.
He is strict with us except for Arlo, our youngest cousin. Though he loves grandma and only she can make him dance to her tunes. Only she makes him smile or shortens any punishments he gave us.

L: Tita and Tito live in Spain with our two uncles. Both uncles are younger than papa.
Tío Pablo is 45 he is married to Tía Sofia who is 43. They have 5 boys. Tio handles the mafia business in Spain whereas Tia helps Tita in her business. Tio is a bit like grandpa, he rarely shows emotions and often gives us a hard time. Tia is a caring aunt but a very strict businesswoman.

L: Santiago is their eldest child. He is 21. He is a replica of his father and he works with him as well. Cold, arrogant, strict-

A: like you

L: I am not arrogant, but let's move on.

Next in line is Alonzo, who is 20. Al is the complete opposite of Santi. He is a doctor and a mother hen of the family. Cares for everyone, and makes sure everyone is doing well. He is a go-to brother whenever you young ones have any problem. His patience is commendable while dealing with family. All this doesn't mean that he is not equally ruthless when some go against his family.

A: I guess that's a common family trait.

L: in our family, yes it is.

L: Then comes Manuel, he is 18. He is a fun-loving boy. Always cracking jokes and laughing around. Where nothing seems to bother him, he is the silent assassin in the underworld. He may appear to be a jock but he takes his work and missions pretty seriously.

L: Next is Miguel, he is 17. He is a typical bad boy. Covered in tattoos, arrogant self, racing, partying, and breaking rules. But don't underestimate him, he is a greater hacker. He is a high schooler. He helps his uncle in legal business unless the mafia needs him for some mission.

L: Now comes the youngest kid of Tio and Tia, Hugo, who is 14. He is a prankster. You better be careful, when Yahel and Hugo meet there is no stopping them. They always create a mess. Now I'll tell you about the youngest brother of our father.

L: Tio Alvaro and Tia Julia are 40 and 41, they mostly help with legal business and dealings with the police, courts, etc. He is not that cold unless he is working. He is a fun uncle. Tia Julia cooks the best food in the world. She often makes all of our favorite dishes, it's her way of showing that she loves us. She always protects Yahel and Hugo from our wrath whenever they prank someone.

L: they have four kids, the eldest one is Marcello. He is one of the best shooters. He held Tio Pablo with the mafia. He is another cold brother. He is always working on one thing or other. he is like Martin with fewer anger issues.

Next comes the twins, Rio and Rey, they are 15. They aren't identical. Both of them are the only good boys in the family. They get good grades, stay out of trouble, and are a favorite of our Tita.
Rio is amazing in every sport while Rey is a wonderful musician.

Rio

Rey

L: Now comes the youngest kid of our family, Arlo he is only 6 but don't let his age deceive you. He is so witty, he may trick you before you would even know what is happening. Beware of him.

L: that was all about our entire family. I hope it wasn't too much for you to grasp in.

A: I am good but can I ask you something?

L:Sure.

A:Why do we live here, in America, when we are Spanish mafia and even our family lives in Spain?

L: Mom was American. Dad met her here when he came to America for some mission. Mom didn't know it but her father was the leader of the American mafia. Grandpa's (maternal) health was not very good at that time so mom and dad stayed here to take care of him. Later dad started a company here and slowly none of them wanted to move away. After grandpa, dad was made the leader of the American mafia, all the more reason to stay back."

A: "So you are the leader of not just Spanish but American mafia as well."

L: yes but we kind of combined both mafias it is like one big mafia. Honestly, the biggest mafia.

A: I don't even know what to say anymore.

L: it's not that big of a deal. Sleep on it and we will talk tomorrow if you wanna know anything else.

A: Goodnight Lukie.

________________________

I know Spanish terms are quite confusing,
Tito~ grandpa
Tita~ grandma
Tío~ uncle
Tía~ aunt

Lemme know if you want me to change 'Tita-tito' to something easier, like Yaya-yayo or nana-nono.

Happy reading :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

84K 1.9K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...
947K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
Saved De Madison:)

Ficção Geral

806K 16K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...