girlfriend || Sam Evans

f4brays द्वारा

⤷★𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 "Stop eating your nerves! Peanut butter cups will not solve your problems!" "They can... अधिक

girlfriend
new members
the britney confidence
panic and riots
wonderwall
picking partners
cooler than me
damn it, janet
rocky horror
friendly competition

holliday

668 42 13
f4brays द्वारा

Faith Hummel walked into class with big smile on her face. She was ecstatic when she heard from Kurt that Mr. Schue would be absent.

She walked into the choir room with Finn and had pep in her step and a big smile on her face. Faith noticed Puck on his hands and knees, buttering the floor and she quickly walked away from him so she wouldn't slip as Finn walked towards him, his brows furrowed.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Finn asked as Faith walked towards Sam to sit with him in the second row. It was a different spot than usual, but she didn't mind. By the looks of it, everyone was in different spots.

"Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor." Finn explained and Santana giggled. "Hey, Gigantor!" She yelled and Finn turned to her.

"We're all gonna swap names!" Santana squealed like an excited little kid. Faith smiled at the plan, ready to take any name available even if it was one that didn't fit her at all.

Rachel bursted into the room, pouting like a confused child. "Did I hear something about a substitu—" Rachel's words were cut off by a small yelp as she slipped on the buttered floor.

The whole room erupted in laughs as she quickly got up, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Yes! It works!" Puck yelled, congratulating himself as Rachel fixed her hair. She turned to Puck and glared at him before turning to the rest of the class. "Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent."

As Rachel walked towards the seats, the glee club's substitute walked into the room. Everyone's eyes were glued to her and she got closer and closer to the buttered portion of the floor.

Then she started to glide across the floor.

Everyone gasped and Artie leaned back in his wheelchair, looking at the woman in absolute shock. "Oh, What da hell?" He whispered.

Their sub, a very pretty blonde woman, stood before them with a sweet smile on her face. "Hola, clase. Nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor." She said as Kurt started to walk in late. The substitutes words must not have registered for Kurt because he walked right into the butter and slipped like Rachel did.

Faiths hand went to her mouth to cover her laugh as the sub looked around at all of her new students. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday. What's yours?"

Immediately, everyone started to name names of other glee club members.

"I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team." Puck said, mocking Finn's voice. Finn glared at Puck, but before he could imitate him back, Santana was starting her impression.

"I'm Rachel Berry- his loud, loud girlfriend." Santana said in an emotionless tone as she twirled a strand of her hair in her fingers. Rachel leaned forward in her seat so she could see Santana since they were in the same row with a dropped jaw.

"I'm Mike Chang." Brittany blurted. Faith bit back her chuckle and turned to Mike. The boy nodded his head and pursed his lips. Faith turned to Miss Holliday and raised her hand.

"I'm Santana Lopez. Head bitch in charge of the Cheerios." Faith said in a cliche mean girl voice, flipping her hair off her shoulder and behind her back. Santana turned around to face Faith, a big smile growing on her face.

"Oh my God. I love that. I'm using it. Thanks, Reece's." Santana said, reaching over to pat Faiths knee. Faiths smile faltered and she glared at the girl, mad that Santana had actually liked what she had said.

"Those aren't your names. You know why I know that?" Miss Holliday asked, unamused with the glee club.

From the front row, Brittany's eyes widened at the woman standing in front of her. "You're psychic?" She whispered under her breath in shock.

Miss Holliday looked down to the blonde and shook her head. She then turned to the rest of the class as Finn and Puck finally took their seats. "I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys performing at regionals where you came in last. Maybe it's because the songs were about 30 years old, but—"

"Those songs are classics!" Finn yelled, interrupting the sub. Miss Holliday nodded in agreement with Finn's words. "Those songs are amazing." She reassured before she frowned and tilted her head. "But they sounded like somebody else's favorite songs, not yours."

All of the students shoulders slumped and they frowned, realizing the woman was right. Miss Holliday continued to give the kids her soft smile, hoping to lighten the mood. "I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous, but fleeting time together."

She then let out an excited squeal. "What do you say we have class outside today?" Miss Holliday asked. All of the teens either glared or cringed at the woman. She was talking to them as if they were toddlers.

"It's raining outside." Faith said slowly, not wanting to aggravate the sub.

Miss Holliday just shrugged at Faith's words. "Then let's take a field trip to Taco Bell. Should we toke up some medical-grade marijuana?" She asked and Puck scoffed, muttering a small "I wish."

"Okay. No!" Rachel snapped, making Faith roll her eyes. "We can't just goof off all day. We have to write a set list for sectionals." Rachel said as Faith mouthed Rachel's words obnoxiously, mimicking the girl.

Miss Holliday nodded, raising her eyebrows at Rachel curiously. "You're right. What songs would you like to do?"

Everyone was visibly taken aback by the question. Since Britney week, all of the student have been too scared to suggest songs to Mr. Schue.

Miss Holliday let out a small gasp at the teens faces. "Oh. Don't get asked that question much, do we?" She asked.

"He never listens to what I have to say. Like last week, when he said no to Cee Lo's Forget you." Puck said, a small frown on his face as he recalled the moment from the week prior.

Miss Hollidays eyes widened in excitement and she clapped her hands. "Cee Lo! That's what I'm talkin' about!" She cheered and Santana grimaced at the woman. "Excuse me. What would you know about Cee Lo? 'Cause you're, like, 40."

Faiths jaw dropped at Santanas words. She expected Miss Holliday to be offended at the comment, but instead she laughed. "Top 40, sweet cheeks." She turned to the band and pointed at them. "Hit it!"

All of glee club watched Miss Holliday perform Gorget You by Cee Lo with big smiles. They cheered for the woman, especially when the cheerios joined her and started working backup singing and dancing.

...

The week was almost over. Mr. Schue was still sick and Miss Holliday was still subbing. All of the kids had started to adore the woman during her time teaching them.

After glee club, school was out. Tina and Faith walked to Faith's locker since it was on the way to Tina's. Tina's smile was spread across her face and Faith was pretty sure the girls face hurt.

"So..." She sang, before turning to Faith like an excited kid on Christmas. "How are you and Sam doing?" She asked.

Faith rolled her eyes at her best friends words, holding back her own smile. "We've been good." She said. Faith looked around the hallway to see if Sam was nearby, and when she didn't see him, she smiled and leaned closer to Tina. "I think he's gonna ask me to be his girlfriend soon."

Tina squealed as they reached Faiths locker. "That's amazing!" She cheered. Tina smiled at Faith. She was so happy that her friend finally will get to be in a relationship. She sighed and tighted the books in her hands around her arms. "I'm so happy for you, Faith." She said and Faith smiled bashfully.

Tina looked down at her watch and gasped. "I have to go." She started before she nudged Faiths shoulder with her own. "But we will definitely talk about this later."

Faith laughed and nodded her head. "Definitely."

Tina muttered a small bye and walked down the hall to her locker. Faith looked back to her locker and tried her hardest to hold back a smile, but ultimately failed.

"Reece's and Trouty Mouth? Since when?"

Faith turned her head at Santanas voice. Her brows furrowed as the cheerleader strutted towards her. "Since... Rocky Horror..." Faith answered, confused by Santana's sudden interest in her life.

Santana opened her mouth and nodded her head. "Ah, that makes since." She breathed out, stopping to stand about a foot away from Faith.

Faith was still confused. She put another book into her backpack and watched Santana carefully. "What? What makes sense?" Faith asked.

Santana tilted her head and pouted. "You haven't heard?" She asked, her voice laced in a fake clueless tone. Faith slowly shook her head and Santana smiled. "Trouty Mouth and I are dating."

Faith felt her heart sink a little. She blinked, Santanas words still processing in her head before Faith furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" She asked before she started shaking her head crazily. "Since when?"

"Since..." Santana turned to look up as she thought about it. A big smirk took over her face as she turned back to Faith. She innocently shrugged her shoulders. "Since..." Santana smirked. "The week after Rocky Horror."

Faith opened and closed her mouth. She shook her head, her shoulders slumping. "But... we've kissed." Faith said and Santana sighed, shaking her head as she took small steps towards Faith.

"Reece's... Sweet sweet Reeces." Santana sang in a condescending tone. She put her hand on Faiths shoulder, a small knowing smile taking over her face. "Kissing doesn't mean you're together."

Santana smiled when she saw how sad Faith looked. She took her hand off of Faiths shoulder and shrugged. "Now, Sam and I, we're like... totally together." Santana said, a small smirk on her face. She flipped her hair and walked down the hall, leaving Faith alone in the center of hallway.

Faith watched Santana leave with a glare. She was practically fuming. She hated that Santana got a kick out making everyone's lives miserable. Faith angrily walked towards her locker. She put in her combination as Miss Holliday, who saw the whole interaction, slowly walked towards her.

"Faith? You okay?"

Faith turned to see who was talking to her and immediately turned back to her locker once she realized it was her substitute. "I'm fine." She grumbled, throwing her books into her locker, making Miss Hollidays eyes widen.

"Doesn't look or sound fine." She said. Faith sighed, she closed her locker and faced Miss Holliday, her arms crossed as she leaned on her locker. "It's just..."

Faith took a deep breath and looked away. "Sam and I have been talking these passed few weeks and I thought he really liked me. I mean, we kinda went on a date, but it was a glee club competition prize and we've kissed a couple times and—"

"Get to the point, Hummel." Miss Holliday said, stopping Faiths rambles. Faith shook her head, muttering a small "right" before she continued. "But Santana just told me that she and Sam are dating,"

Miss Hollidays eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Santana stole your man?" Miss Holliday asked, absolutely shocked by Faith's words considering every glee club session, Sam had been sitting with Faith, never giving Santana the time of day.

Faith's brows furrowed and she looked away from her teacher as she thought of a way to properly answer Miss Holliday's question. "I mean... I guess you could say that. But he wasn't really mine, he was just—" "I've heard enough." Miss Holliday said, holding her hand up and interrupting Faith.

Faiths mouth instantly clamped closed and she watched the woman in front of her with wide eyes. Miss Holliday slowly lowered her hand.

"And I know just the way for you to get Sam back." Miss Holliday said and Faiths eyes widened. She didn't realize it, but she went on her tippy toes to be at the same height as Miss Holliday.

"Really? How?"

Slowly, Miss Holliday smirked at Faith. "Do you have a couple of girlfriends that would love to perform and love to see Santana get her karma?"

...

It turns out, Miss Holliday wanted Faith to perform a song to the glee club, in hopes it'd win Sam over. She called Faith to the auditorium, telling her to bring any friends she could that would want to help.

Faith brought Tina, Mercedes, and Quinn to help her with her performance. Quinn was a little hesitant to join, but ultimately caved in when she saw how much it meant to Faith.

Her friends, plus Miss Holliday would be Faiths backup dancers and singers why Faith was lead singer and guitar.

She was in the wings when she heard the glee club walk in, small whispers and murmurs as the teens wondered where their sub and classmates were.

Faith turned to Miss Holliday beside her and the woman smiled at Faith, nodding her head reassuringly to calm Faiths nerves.

Suddenly, the music blasted through the auditorium and all the girls ran onto stage.

ITALICS—tina, quinn, mercedes and holly•
BOLD ITALICS—faith•

"Hey! Hey! You! You!" Mercedes, Tina, Quinn, and Miss Holliday sang, following Faith as she came on to the stage, playing the guitar in the process.

"I don't like your girlfriend!"

"No way! No way!"

"I think you need a new one."

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I could be your girlfriend!" Faith sang as soon as she hit center stage. Mercedes and Quinn were on her left and Tina and Miss Holliday were on her right.

"Hey! Hey! You! You!" The four girls sang, as all five of them started to dance.

"I know that you like me!"

"No way! No way!"

"You know it's not a secret!"

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I want to be your girlfriend!" Faith sang, running down the stairs of the stage with Tina and Miss Holliday following behind her while Mercedes and Quinn ran down the stairs on the other end of the stage.

The five girls met in the middle in front of the stage, facing the glee club who was sitting a few rows ahead of them, screaming for the girls. The backup girls leaned back onto the stage while Faith sat on her knees on one of the front row chairs, facing the glee club.

She rested her elbow on the back of the chair and put her chin in her hand.

"I can see the way, I see the way you look at me and even when you look away I know you think of me. I know you talk about me all the time again and again!"

Faith made sure to look at everyone in the glee club so she didn't make it too obvious, but as her eyes scanned over the teens, she watched Sam watch her with wide—practical heart eyes.

A faint smile appeared on Faiths face, she got off the chair and got back in her spot with the other four girls.

"So, come over here and tell me what I wanna hear. can tell you like me too, and you know I'm right!"

Faith winked to the audience, making the crowd roar with applause even Rachel.

The girls all turned to the right and started walking back towards the stairs to the stage as they all sang. "She's like so whatever. You could do so much better. I think we should get together now and that's what everyone's talking about!"

They made it back onto stage by the time they finished their line and they started to redo their old choreography.

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I don't like your girlfriend!"

"No way! No way!"

"I think you need a new one!"

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I could be your girlfriend!"

The glee club besides Santana and Sam had moved from the seats in the audience to the edge of the stage. Santana watched the performance with a glare on her face and her arms crossed while Sam sat absolutely mesmerized by it.

The club screamed for the five on stage, acting like fans trying to meet their idols.

"Hey! Hey! You! You!" The glee club sang, joining in with Quinn, Tina, Mercedes, and Miss Holliday.

"I know that you like me!"

"No way! No way!"

"You know it's not a secret!"

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I want to be your girlfriend!" Faith sang as the glee club ran on to the stage and all of the boys circled her. They all started to clap to the rhythm as Faith and the girls continued with the song, Rachel and Brittany joining in with them.

"In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger cause I can, cause I can do it better. There's no other so, when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid. What the hell were you thinking?!"

They repeated the same lyrics, this time all of glee club minus Santana and Sam sang. "In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger cause I can, cause I can do it better. There's no other so, when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid. What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Hey! Hey! You! You!" The glee club sang and all of them started to pair up; Finn with Rachel, Kurt with Mercedes, Mike with Tina, Quinn with Puck, and Brittany with Artie, Faith standing alone.

"I don't like your girlfriend!"

"No way! No way!"

"I think you need a new one!"

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I want to be your girlfriend!"

The glee club continued till the end of the song and as soon as it ended, Finn ran up to her and pulled her into a hug laughing, thinking the performance was "totally rad"—his words.

After everyone congratulated and praised Faith, the glee club started to pile out of the auditorium, Santana leaving with Brittany. When it was just Faith, Sam, and Miss Holliday in the room, the two girls walked down the stairs and headed towards Sam and the door which was in the same direction.

Miss Holliday smirked at how Sam looked at Faith. She turned to the girl beside her and smiled. "Go get him, tiger." She whispered. Faith turned to the woman and smiled, mouthing a "Thank you" back to her.

Faith stopped walking once she reached Sam's aisle as Miss Holliday continued out of the room. Once she was out of the room, Sam let out a breathy chuckle. "Wow." He whispered as he stood up and walked out of the aisle to stand beside Faith.

"That was... Amazing." He breathed out and Faith smiled, sheepishly shrugging her shoulders. "It was nothing." She said and Sam smiled.

He took a small step towards her, the two of them practically chest to chest. Sam looked down at Faiths waist and slowly put his hands were his eyes were looking. His eyes lifted to meet Faiths, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Was this song for anyone in particular?" He asked. His voice was quiet and low as if he wanted only Faith to hear it. Faith felt her knees go weak and the butterflies in her stomach have a field day at the sound of his voice and his hand on her waist.

"It was for you." She told him. Sam then got the same feelings Faith did, his knees going weak and butterflies in his stomach. His mouth cracked into a smile before he chuckled.

"Why'd you sing about me having a girlfriend?" He asked and Faiths expression faltered into one of confusion. "Santana said—" Faith started, but ultimately stopped. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit and she tilted her head in confusion. "Santana said you two were together."

Sam's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He dipped his head a little so he and Faith were the same height. "And you believed her?" He asked. Sam's words didn't make Faith feel made fun of, but she shut her eyes in embarrassment as Sam continued. "Have you ever even seen me speak to her?"

Now she felt stupid.

Faith dropped her head and sighed. Sam gave her a small smile even though she didn't see it and tilted his head. "She was probably just trying to get in your head. You know how she gets." Sam said, a small breath of air leaving with his words. It sounded like a small laugh to Faith.

Sam frowned when he realized that Faith hadn't looked him in the eyes this whole conversation. He took a small step towards her and cupped her face with boys of his hands. Gently, he directed Faiths face to look at him.

"Faith, I like you and only you." Sam whispered. His voice was soft and his face looked endearing. Faith wanted to melt right then and there. Sam smiled, his eyebrows raising slightly. "And I would love for you to be my girlfriend." Sam added. Faith slowly started to smile. She straightened up, her eyes practically sparkling in excitement.

"Really?" She asked quietly and Sam chuckled at Faith's excitement. His energy immediately matched hers and he nodded. "Hell yeah." He muttered back before he leaned in and kissed Faith.

It felt as if fireworks went off across her whole body. Everything felt tingly; her fingertips, her lips, her nose, her chest. Sam's lips were soft, she wasn't surprised by this, knowing about his love for chapstick.

Faith relaxed as the kiss continued. She wrapped her arms around Sam's shoulders as Sam's hands moved, one hand going to the small of Faiths back while the other slid down to gently hold the back of her neck.

When they pulled away, it took them both a second to open their eyes.

Faith was the first one to. She kept her arms around his shoulders and just looked across Sam's face, admiring him and taking note of little things she noticed like the small freckles that weren't very noticeable unless you were up close or how beautifully long his eyelashes were.

Sam finally opened his eyes and he felt his heart skip a beat when he noticed Faith staring at him. Still recovering from their kiss, Sam let out a small breath. "Wow." He whispered.

Faith chuckled at the comment. She removed her hands from around Sam's shoulders and jokingly punched his arm. Sam, still recovering, happily wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder and walked with her out of the auditorium.

—FAM IS OFFICIAL EVERYONE‼️‼️‼️‼️

also the slowburn of faith and santanas friendship is KILLING me
GUYS I PROMISE THEY WONT ALWAYS BE SO BAD AND PAINFUL TO READ!! TRUST🙏

i'm so sorry for the long waits for chapters. i love this fic with all of my heart it's just so... meh sometimes to write glee fics and do the songs and eveything🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS BURT AND CAROLS WEDDING AND ITS GONNA BE SO CUTE AND IM SO EXCITED

ILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!! MWAH<33

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Story of us Quick द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
15K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
13.1K 268 13
Surprisingly enough, Sam wasn't all that nervous. Sure, what he was about to do was important and it could potentially change his life, but as he sto...
136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 ) ☽ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]