𝐒𝐇𝐄 πŠππŽπ–π’ πˆπ“ , π™Ÿπ™š...

De -H0STAGE

❝why am i doing this again?❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ the plan to make her ex boyfriend jealous backfires ❝because i t... Mais

𝐒𝐇𝐄 πŠππŽπ–π’ πˆπ“
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
chapter one | a new show
chapter two | possible cheater
chapter three | the truth revealed
chapter five | new couple spotted
chapter six | secret discovered
chapter seven | first fake kiss
chapter eight | confusing feelings
chapter nine | someone knows
chapter ten | the double date
chapter eleven | movie night
chapter twelve | memory lane
chapter thirteen | the last episode
chapter fourteen | premiere day
chapter fifteen | liquid courage
chapter sixteen | broken deal
chapter seventeen | separation
chapter eighteen | long time no see
chapter nineteen | she knew it
chapter twenty | how you get the girl

chapter four | jenna's big plan

12K 322 451
De -H0STAGE

            MOST OF THE day was spent watching movies and having the occasional dance party with Jenna. Of course, all that was between conference calls and looking over different scripts for roles her manager told her about.

Once the last conference call was over, Jenna and Y/n sat down on the couch in complete silence before Y/n decided to speak up.

"So, you doing okay after yesterday?"

Jenna shrugged in an unsure manner before admitting she wasn't. "I should have expected that." Jenna chuckled at the comment with a nod.

"I know what he did but I still miss him. I love him." Jenna admitted with a now sad tone.

Y/n then realized she shouldn't have mentioned it, she was quick to apologize but Jenna reassured her that she wasn't upset that she asked. "Do you ever miss your ex?" Jenna asked, laying back, resting her head on Y/n's lap, and looking up at her.

"No, not really. The single life has treated me well so far." She let out a chuckle and looked down at Jenna.

"I guess that's one way to think about it."

Y/n just nodded, then turned on the TV, selected a streaming service, and began looking for something to watch. "Do you want to watch season two of You, or The Babysitter Killer Queen?" Y/n asked jokingly.

"Oh god, anything but those please!" Jenna replied with a joking yet embarrassed tone and covered her face with her hands.

"The Babysitter it is." When in reality she selected Stranger Things. Jenna's favorite show.

Jenna uncovered her face, looked at the screen, and looked at Y/n. "I hate you so much." She laughed and sat up long enough to hit Y/n on the arm then rested her head back on her lap and watched the show.

"I love you too, " Y/n replied and watched the show quietly.

After a few hours, Jenna was packing up her stuff to get ready to leave. She had work in the morning, as well as Y/n. "You know, I had fun today," Jenna spoke with a smile.

"Me too. It's always fun having you around." Y/n replied and returned the smile then followed Jenna to the door and opened it for her.

As she was about to walk out the door, she quickly turned back around causing Y/n to look at her in a confused manner. "Did you forget something?"

"Kinda, I forgot to ask you something."

"Well, you know you can ask me anything...I think." There was a hint of fear in Y/n's voice. The last time someone said something like that it didn't end well.

"I wanted to make Tucker jealous in hopes he would possibly take me back, and I was wondering if you would help me?"

Y/n didn't know how to react to that, her jaw was practically on the floor from the shock.

"We'd be just friends and there'd be no strings attached. We would just have to be seen in public together more and we post about each other. We don't even have to kiss." Jenna explained in hopes that it would help calm Y/n down.

"Uh, can I think about it?" Y/n questioned with a slight stutter and worried tone.

"Yeah, of course. Take as long as you need." Jenna replied then pulled her into a quick hug then she left. Once Y/n closed the door, she quickly texted Phoebe and Cariba asking them to come over.

"She just asked you? Just like that? Twenty-four hours after they broke up?" Phoebe questioned as she tried piecing together the whole story in her head. "Does that not seem kinda, I don't know...desperate?"

"That's kinda soon don't you think?" Cariba joined in on the questions.

"Yeah, but what do I do? Not only could it possibly ruin our friendship but something worse."

"Maybe you're overreacting just a little bit. Phoebe pointed out. "I think you should do it."

"I agree with Phoebe, it could be fun and a new experience. Plus she said no strings attached so you're single lifestyle won't be put at risk."

Y/n didn't know what to do about this. She wanted to help her friend but the cons were persuading her not to take the risk.

"The choice is yours, all we can do is give you our opinion," Cariba spoke then the two walked toward the door. "We gotta go but let us know when you decide." With that, they were gone.

Y/n spent the next few hours pacing around the living room and as the moment replayed in her head over and over again, she thought about the pros and cons of the situation.

She was gonna need at least a couple of days to think about this.

After a week of thinking, and Jenna constantly asking for an answer, Y/n finally had her answer. "Okay, if we're gonna do this then we're gonna need some ground rules," Y/n spoke as she walked into Jenna's trailer, without checking if anyone else was there.

"I agree," Jenna replied as she looked over at her friend.

"Rule number one, and be sure to write this down, No kissing but a hand in the back pocket is okay."

"Now what the hell is that?" Jenna asked with a confused tone.

"Sixteen candles? Have you ever seen the movie?"

Jenna shook her head in response and laughed as she watched Y/n try to explain how great of a movie it was. "Okay, that's rule number two, you have to watch Sixteen Candles with me," Y/n suggested and watched as Jenna wrote another movie title next to it.

The Lion King.

"Rule number three, no snitching," Jenna spoke as she wrote it down.

Y/n gave her a death glare as she knew it was targeted toward her. Jenna laughed at the response then she was ready to write the rest of the rules.

As they listed off two other rules to write love notes to each other, and go to parties together, they got to the last and most important rule.

"Lastly, don't catch feelings." The two spoke in unison then they signed the paper like a contract. They looked at each other with smiles on their faces then shook on it. The plan starts now.

As the first step of the plan, Jenna and Y/n were out enjoying lunch together. They found a pretty popular cafe to go to that was close to the set.

The two just ordered coffee and muffins and they had their regular friendly conversations. So far that was the only thing that felt normal to Y/n.

"You know, you didn't have to agree to this. I would have understood." Jenna spoke honestly.

"I know but I wanted to," Y/n reassured. "I do have one question though."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Why did you ask me to help you? You could have asked anyone else that you're closer to on set."

"That's true but I asked you because I trust you for something like this."

Y/n nodded with a smile to show she understood then she pulled out some cash to pay for their stuff and placed it on the table. "Consider this our first date." Y/n joked with a grin then the two stood up and walked out of the cafe, walking side by side.

"To get some clarification on the no kissing rule, if we had to kiss for the show would that break the rule?" Jenna asked curiously.

"No, since it's part of our job then it wouldn't."

"Good to know."

"I'm sure it is." Y/n joked then chuckled. "Don't be getting any ideas now."

"I wouldn't do such a thing," Jenna spoke with a chuckle. "So, the back pocket thing is okay here?"

Y/n nodded in which Jenna then slipped her hand into Y/n's back pocket. She never thought Jenna would do it. She was committed to this thing. Well, this was her idea after all.

That should be expected.

"Back to the no kissing part, does that also exclude the cheek or not?"

"I'm not sure, let me ask my colleagues and get back to you on that."

"Sounds good to me," Jenna replied with a smile.

The two spent the rest of the walk back to the set clearing up a few more of the rules that might have been unclear before till Jenna had a better understanding.

Y/n saw this as a chance to be closer friends with Jenna.

This might be a good thing for her.

Once they got back to the set, Jenna removed her hand from Y/n's back pocket and then went to her trailer. "Where have you guys been?" Emma questioned as she approached Y/n.

"We just went out for lunch." She responded and walked in the direction of her trailer.

"You've been hanging out with Jenna more, which is great, but what made you change your mind?"

"I just wanted to I guess."

"Right, well, go get dressed. We have scenes to film."

"Do I need to get Jenna?" Y/n asked curiously.

"No, these are scenes with Georgie and Moosa," Emma replied. "You're free to say hi to her along the way though."

"Great, thanks!" She spoke as she walked into her trailer and got dressed in the outfit she needed for the scenes.

After many hours of filming and outfit changes, everyone was finally going home. Jenna however, was going home with Y/n, they had movies to watch.

The drive was quiet till they got to Y/n's house. When they got inside, they set their stuff down. "You get the blankets, and I'll get the snacks and drinks."

Jenna nodded then they went to complete their assigned jobs then they met back in the living room. Once they got everything set up, Y/n opened Apple TV to play the first movie.

Sixteen Candles.

Once they finished Sixteen Candles and got halfway through The Lion King, Y/n looked over to see Jenna asleep on her shoulder. Like the good friend she is, she gently stood up and moved Jenna's head so it was laying on a pillow, then moved her so she was fully on the couch. She fixed the blanket so she would be warm then turned off the tv.

She quietly made her way upstairs and turned off the lights on her way out. Once she got to her room, she changed into her pajamas and then got settled into bed.

She was so glad they didn't have work in the morning.

————————
brooke speaks!

well now it should be
smooth sailing from
here! and i don't think
there's any mistakes?
knowing me, there
might be

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

424K 12.1K 47
female oc x jenna
1.3K 36 18
READER X JENNA ORTEGA It will be a little weird with the cast and it will be drama and btw it's a female y/n
14.6K 188 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...