The fires vengance

Galing kay singingweeb10

(NOT ACTUALLY COMPLETED) "When you've been hurt what do you do? Recover. But sometimes it isn't so simple. St... Higit pa

Izukus start (1)
The incedent (2)
The aftermath (3)
The meeting (4)
Brothers in arms training (5)
exam (6)
U.A (7)
The undergrounds new tag team (8)
U.S.J and realtionships (9)
We meet again (10)
From dream to nightmare(11)
Recovery P1 (12)
Recovery P2 (13)
Recovery P3 (14)
Therapy Session(15)
Relationship (16)
Back to school (17)
Before the festival (18)
A villains legend (19)
The race (20)
Shinsou's lesson (21)
Battles (22)
Brothers battle (23)
Choose your hero (24)
Day 1 (25)
Check-up (26)
Training (27)
Night 1, the bleeding birds (28)
Morning date (29)
Day 2: training and investigation (30)
Day 3: the stalker (31)
Night 3: bar fight (32)
Night 3: assassins (33)
Raid (34)
Revenge of a teacher (35)
Little break (36)
Attacked (37)
Vigilante (38)
Return to class (39)
Emotion (40)
Teachers Battle (42)
Quick announcement
Camp training (43)
Display Of Power (44)
Unhealthy Grief (45)
Change (46)
Stale (47)

Promise fuffiled (41)

126 5 0
Galing kay singingweeb10

Sorry for spelling and grammar.

Also side note. Izukus fire limbs ability is now called Fire Dance. I could never think of a better name until now so HA.

"So why are we at a construction site?" Bakugo asked. "I thought you asked if I wanted to help someone."

"We're gonna go meet up with him in a minute. I just have a delivery here." Izuku responded.

"At a construction site?"

"Oh shut up and be patient."

"I do have a question midoriya." Tokoyami asked standing next to Bakugo. "Is what we're waiting for the warehouse parts?"

"Right on the money Tokoyami." Izuku told him as Bakugo got more confused.

A large crane picked up a very large platform and started moving it over to Izuku and Bakugo. It was lowered in front of them which revealed what was on it. Enough pieces of metal and wood to build a mini hotel, along with a lot of other materials. And with a single guy on the platform as well.

"So," the man started. "Hundred thousand?"

"As promised." Izuku said grabbing a suitcase that was at his feet. He threw it towards the guy as it opened when it hit the ground. The man bent down and looked at it all before closing it and nodding at izuku. He nodded back as he went to the platform and put his hand on it. Bakugo and Tokoyami stepped onto it as the other man stepped off. Izuku teleported and the platform came with him.

They arrived at this open field next to a city. Bakugo looked around and saw around 100 people standing around and talking. One with dark blue hair noticed them arrive and walked over to them.

"So you kept your word huh scorpion?" He asked.

"Didn't plan on abandoning it Kioto." Izuku said back. "You remember tsukuyomi right?"

"Hard to forget someone with a bird head yet human body." Kioto joked as Tokoyami walked up to him and shook his hand. Kioto looked over at Bakugo. "And who might you be?"

"Well since they said their hero names I suppose just call me Nuke." Bakugo told him sticking his hand out. Kioto shook it and looked at the platform.

"Seems you definitely came prepared huh Scorpion." He said.

"Well I know you can't afford it, so I think the words your looking for is 'thank you'." Izuku said back.

"I'll die before I do that." Kioto said with a laugh as he whistled and some of the bigger people from the crowd walked over. Bakugo stepped off the platform and the people lifted the platform and moved it closer. Everyone in the crowd got together and started sorting the materials into different piles as the other four watched. "Shall we get to work?"

The three hero's in training nodded as they went and helped sort the materials first. Kioto brought out a rough draft of his plan for the building and split everyone into groups.

(I'll be completely honest I took days to try and write them helping out and couldn't think of anything so........ Few Hours Later)

Kioto sat down against a tree as everyone took a break. The building was coming along well and really fucking fast. He smiled as he leaned back a bit.

"I know your there scorpion." He says. Izuku comes out from above him in the tree.

"I don't know how the fuck you always know when I'm near." Izuku says.

"It's just my quirk." He responded as izuku sat down next to him.

"What exactly is your quirk anyways?"

"I call it 6th sense." Kioto responded. "I'm able to predict the movements of anyone near me. Along with a spiritual awareness which is how I knew you were above me."

"Interesting." Izuku said. "I've trained myself to have a spiritual awareness as well. It really does come in handy."

Kioto stood up and started walking a bit further out into the open. "How about we spar. It's been a while since I've had a challenge and your a pretty intriguing guy."

Izuku stood up and walked forward a bit as well. "You got yourself a deal kioto."

Most of the people there surrounded them making a small circle. Tokoyami walked forward between them and grabbed a small knife from his back pocket.

"Once this hits the ground the round starts. First to draw blood wins." Tokoyami threw the knife straight up and walked backwards. "Have fun."

Izuku watched as the knife started falling and implanted into the ground he sent out his chain for kioto's arm. Kioto caught it and yanked Izuku towards him. He dodged under a punch thrown and went for a gut punch but kioto caught it and tried stabbing him in the shoulder with the kunai end of the chain. Izuku ducked and jumped back along with retracting his chain.

Izuku stood still for a moment before taking out some throwing knifes and throwing them all at kioto. He dodged them all but then saw a sword that was thrown coming at him. He focused for a moment, analyzing. And once it was close enough he perfectly hit the blade to not cut himself and send it upwards, before jumping up and kicking the handle sending it back at izuku. Izuku didn't react in time and the blade just barely cut his leg before hitting the ground.

"Match over!" Tokoyami yelled. "The winner is Kioto." Everyone cheered for Kioto as he walked over to Izuku

"It was short but that was a very nice fight Scorpion." He said.

"I agree, although trust me there will be a day where I challenge you and win the fight." Izuku said grabbing his sword and putting it in its holder.

"Can't wait." Kioto said with a chuckle. He turned to the crowd and took a deep breath. "Alright everyone! We are very close to finishing the building! I want everyone working as hard as they can because if so we'll be done in the next few hours."

Everyone cheered as they started grabbing more supplies and started continuing the building. Scorpion looked on as he looked at Kioto.

"They all really respect you." Izuku says.

"Yes I suppose." Kioto said. "I helped and saved a lot of them. When they needed a home I delivered so I knew I had to rebuild immediately. We're all a family, and I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Izuku chuckled a bit before looking back at everyone working. "Your a good man Kioto."

"And so are you Scorpion."

A few hours later

A large group of the people helped lift the last part of the building and started moving it up to the roof. The building was almost done, this one piece was left and nothing else. Izuku sat to the side watching, they deserved to finish this on their own. He watched as they got it to the roof and they all climbed up and lifted it to move it to the right area.

Izuku watched as they all were smiling, all the hard work was almost done for and their new home would be done. Izuku watched, and heard a scream from behind him. He looked back into the forest around them. He turned on his heat vision and saw a few hear signatures out in the forest. He looked back at them all and no one else heard it, but he didn't want to ruin the moment. He grabbed his sword that he had put down for a moment and ran in.

There were three heat signatures, two against one, and the one was winning. He watched as the person seemed to dance around the other two and deliver many hits, some seemingly invisible. He watched as one body stopped moving and he hurried faster. He was close enough so he turned off his heat vision. He jumped forward about to attack, but stopped himself.

The two who were attacking the one were Lin Kuei members, and the one was a girl with glowing white wings and a glowing white sword in her hand standing over the still alive member. She put the sword to his stomach and looked down at him.

"Tell me any information you know," she said, her pink hair flowing in the slight wind.

"Why should I?" The member asked. The woman knelt down and pushed the sword slightly stabbing into his gut.

"Because I can either let you live and you run away, or torture you for days on end." She said shoving the sword a bit deeper making the man scream.

"I don't know anything!" He yelled out. The woman scoffed and took the sword out before slicing the man's head off.

"Why am I not fucking surprised." Her wings extended out a bit more as she started flying upwards faster then Izuku could keep sight of her. He watched the sky for a moment before looking at the bodies of the Lin kuei members.

"Who was that?" He asked himself out loud. He looked at the bodies and started walking away with a disgusted look. "You fucks don't deserve a burial."

After a few minutes of walking he made it back to everyone else as they were celebrating the finished building. Kioto noticed him and walked up to him.

"Hey where were you?" He asked.

"Oh sorry I just took a small walk. Didn't expect y'all to finish while I was gone but either way congrats." Izuku said sticking a hand out. Kioto took it and shook it.

"I guess we have some kinda small alliance now." Kioto said with a chuckle.

"I suppose so." Izuku responded.

1615 words

This should not have taken so long and I am sorry. This was a chapter idea I had for a while that I was excited to write. Then any and all motivation that had been building up left. I wrote like a sentence every day. So again sorry for how long this took.

In other news personal life is much better than it's ever been so that's good, and I thank you all for 10K views. Hopefully my motivation will be back to normal so if not I'm sorry in advance.

See ya

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

775 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
14.5K 153 13
She's Gone... and I don't know how to cope, I can't even Feel anymore?! ... ... After Ochaco Decays in front of Deku, he snaps, he loses complete co...
1.4K 118 31
Part III: Silver A young assassin learns to live like humans do, the long way around. *** This part is less of one long over-arching story and more a...
9.4K 413 75
Stripped away from her home, Hina Tanaka was taken to a parallel dimension by the newly established villain group 'The New Villain Alliance'. When sh...