invasato [h.s]

Av ulookuglytodaysis

invasato; possessed or dominated by a strong passion. - "Alice in Wonderland? That's your favorite book." he... Mer

teaser/trailer
invasato
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44: The Wedding
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69: we all fell down
70: flames
71
72: true identity
73
74: 'Flower'
75
76: The Heist Master
77: Finale
From the Author

50

1K 42 12
Av ulookuglytodaysis

lucky number 50...

the song is for when they're in the diner, you'll see .

//

Elaina Basset

"Angela's texted me three times." I look down at my phone as I walk through the nightlife of Williams, Arizona with Harry.

"Tell her you're in your room and you were sleeping." Harry responds, walking next to me on the sidewalk. "That's what I'll tell the guys."

We parked the car down the street and decided to get out and walk. It's nice because we're hidden. There's lots of people out, no one is looking at the two of us. We're just as blended as everyone else here.

I laugh a little. "Guys and girls don't work the same." I say, "Angela will probably come into my room regardless of what I say and realize I'm gone."

"Who cares? We'll find an excuse, it's just Angela." he says, then his attention turns to across the street of busy cars. He points, redirecting my attention. "Look."

I follow the direction he's pointing in, my eyes nearly blinded by a neon sign on a building across the street.

'Mr. D's Route 66 Diner' —the sign reads in bright neon.

"Hungry?" Harry asks.

I nod with a smile. "Always."

He smiles back, and without hesitation, he grabs my hand. He brings us to the curb of the sidewalk, watching the street for oncoming cars. Instead of keeping my vision on the street, I'm caught by another view—him. I watch as he bites his lip in focus, looking back and forth and waiting for the perfect moment. The lights are illuminating his skin in bright colors...it's a sight I could recreate on a canvas, but I'd never fully capture the beauty of Harry.

He squeezes my hand once, then looks at me with a glowing smile.

"Ready?" he hints at running across the road.

Nope.

But I squeeze his hand back.

Gripping my hand, he pulls me off the sidewalk. I put trust in him as my feet carry me as fast as they can, laughing as we run across a busy street.

Somehow, we make it, the neon of the diner growing brighter and the music growing brighter. It's like a party in that little diner, I can feel it from the outside.

He lets go of my hand and places his hands on my shoulders, behind me but leading me to the door—which he opens from behind me.

The music hits my eardrums like I'm walking into a nightclub. What I notice right away visually is that it's modelled after some 50's diner, like it was pulled from Grease. People talk at a loud volume, people dance. I'm in awe, brows raised and lips parted open as I take it in.

"Woah." I mumble in mesmerization.

He chuckles, leading me further into the diner trying to find an empty booth for the both of us. I cant help but look around as we walk. This place is packed, even for a small town.

And everyone looks like they don't have a care in the world.

"Here." he says from behind me, urging me towards an empty table. Matching the outside of the building, the table is blue and the booth seats are pink. I expect to sit across from each other, but instead he sits and pulls me into the seat right next to him.

Right there, much like the ink on my shoulder, my stomach is overtaken by butterflies, Dreamboat.

"Cool place, right?" he says while I turn my head to look at his face.

"Harry, this place is amazing." I say, still taken aback, shaking my head.

"I thought you'd like it." he says, "as soon as I saw the neon, I was like 'yeah, she's gonna be talking about this for days.'"

I smile at his gesture, my chest experiencing the most comfortable warmth. "I do love neon."

"Well good." he pats my thigh, eyes looking into mine.

A waitress approaches our table, dressed fully in retro get up. She greets us with a big smile, ready to write our orders down.

"What can I get you?" she talks loudly over the music and partying.

Harry looks at me, "I guess we didn't even look at the menu."

I chuckle, realizing that we didn't even think about what we'd order at a diner, we were just distracted by each other. I look up at the waitress. "Can we have a little more time, please?" I ask politely.

She nods with a classic customer service smile. "Of course." she walks off.

I grab the menu laid out on the table in front of us. I open it and start scanning the options.

Next to me, Harry's phone chimes in his pocket. But, he doesn't go to pull it out right away, making me turn to him.

"Are you gonna check that?"

Hand on my thigh, he smiles. "No, we're on a date aren't we? Would be an asshole move."

I feel my cheeks flush and I bite my lip as I look back down at the menu to hide the way he made me blush. I knew he saw it though, I can feel the smirk on his face.

You called it a date, Harry.

"You can check," I laugh, "It could be important."

He gives my thigh a squeeze before going to pull out his phone. I look at the side of his face as he peers down at his screen.

My stomach tightens as I see the lightness fade from his cheeks, his jaw clenching. He takes in a sharp inhale, then shoves his phone back in his pocket.

"What was it?" I ask, scared that it could be one of our friends or Vincent—maybe something had gone wrong.

"My father." he mumbles, running a hand through his hair.

My shoulders tighten. I look at his face with parted lips, not knowing what to say immediately. He has talked about his father before, but not in full detail. I just know that they have a bad relationship.

"What did he say?"

He leans toward the table, elbows perched on the top while his folded hands are held by his mouth. His leg begins to bounce. I can tell that this message from his father is making him stress out.

"Harry?" I put my hand on his back.

He shakes his head. "He just said that we need to talk," he explains, "I never answer his texts, for good reason."

"Hey," I say, he looks at me. "Don't let him ruin your night. He's not worth it."

The curious part of me wants to learn more about his father—why he and Harry have such a horrible relationship and why Harry thinks he's such a bad person—but at the end of the day, it's not my business. I want Harry to be immersed in our date tonight, I want him to be happy tonight.

He allows his lips to curl into a soft smile, and he nods. He leans back, trying to relax. "I know, I'm sorry."

He extends his arm across the back of the seat, around me. I find myself naturally leaning into him like he was a magnet of comfort in a new place.

As the music blares, a different waitress approaches us. She's carrying a tray of shot glasses. She shoots us a glamorous smile and stops in front of our booth, holding out the tray.

"Shots?"

"You guys serve alcohol here?" I ask. I thought this place was just a diner.

"On nights like this, yes." she responds.

I look at Harry with a glance of 'should we?' and a shrug of my shoulders. He chuckles and pulls out his wallet, non verbally saying yes. He hands the waitress some cash and she gladly hands us two shots. "Take these and get dancing, you two." she says as she heads to another table.

I look out at the rest of the diner that lies outside our table. People are dancing and singing, having fun that I've only seen in movie moments.

Harry picks up the shot glass. "You heard her, get dancing." he teases.

I shake my head with a laugh. "Shut up."

"I'm not joking."

I pick up my shot glass. "If I'm dancing, you gotta dance with me."

He takes his shot, taking it like it was water. Then shakes his head as he looks to me, "I don't dance, but I'd love to watch."

My eyes narrow in a bit of a glare. I think for a second, my mind still slightly buzzed. The look in his eyes just makes me want to do things that I never would before.

"Fine." I simply say before downing the shot without letting myself think twice.

I set the glass down on the table, and stand up. In my deep subconscious, I want to look back and make sure that he's still watching me...but I don't look back, instead I head to the dancing group of strangers.

Upbeat music spins in a jukebox, the type of songs that you somehow know all of the words to. I'm immediately welcomed into the dancing, girls and guys singing to me and encouraging me to move with them.

And that's what I do, even though I'm going crazy with self insecurity deep down.

But, miraculously, that only lasts for a moment.

In Denver, I never danced. I never let myself go and have fun. Maybe it was me, or maybe it was Isaac. With Isaac, I was so held back, I think I lost myself. I realize that now, because presently with this group of strangers, I found myself so quickly able to just have fun.

I'm here in some small town, in a random dive-style diner, singing every word to a song and dancing like I never have before.

Some girl and I sing lyrics, and my cheeks hurt from genuinely smiling. A guy grabs my hand and twirls me around, not touching or looking at me in a way that would make me uncomfortable—he just does it out of fun.

Still smiling, I look toward the booth. My heart drops for a moment when I see Harry missing from it. I immediately start to think that he left. Maybe I was too much. Maybe he got cold feet.

But then, I feel a warm hand and the coldness of rings on my waist. My head turns to see him now at my side, our eyes meet and he gives me a warm smile—and any doubt I had faded right there.

I wanted him to get up and dance with me so badly, and he did.

I turn so my body faces him completely, my face looking up at his. "I thought you didn't dance." I tease,

"I will for you." he states and the soreness in my lifted cheeks only grows.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, making me turn my head to see the girl that I was singing with earlier.

"Get on the table!" she yells over the music, pointing to one of the tables behind us. I look and see other people on tables, dancing.

I laugh out of the absurdity of the mere idea, ready to say no. "I ca—"

Before I can even finish my sentence, I feel Harry grab my hips and my feet leave the ground. I squeal in surprise as he lifts me and sets me up onto the table. I grip his shoulders as my eyes stay wide. I shake my head yet I'm laughing.

"Harry! I can't do it!"

"Yeah you can!" he encourages. He reaches up and takes my hands off of him.

He smiles at me, keeping his eyes locked on my body standing on the table. I was hesitant, but his encouragement told me that I couldn't get down.

The girl from before gets up with me, and starts to dance with me while she sings out loud.

Fuck it.

I join her, and just feel everything in the moment. I let my body take control of my insecurities.

I'm damn lucky that these tables are bolted into the ground, because now I'm jumping up and down as my hair flies everywhere in a carefree manner.

I haven't felt this way in a long time, and fuck it feels so good.

I look at Harry, who's watching me. He throws his head back laughing as I tower above him. It only made me feel better, knowing he's having genuine fun too.

I don't want to compare Harry and Isaac, because they're so different. But, if I got up and danced on a table while I was out with Isaac, he'd pull me right off—let alone set me up onto it. He'd discourage my self expression so quickly, claiming me as a part of him rather than have me live in my own body.

But...you, Dreamboat...you wanted me to express my happiness and dance up on a pedestal. And it was so beautiful to me, I would've cried if I wasn't so busy smiling.

I find myself singing to Harry, looking at him as I sing lyrics obnoxiously loud. He jokingly sings them back, making fun of me but only out of appreciation for how much fun I'm having.

He takes a step closer to the table, his head tilting up so he can see my face. My teeth glow as I smile back down at him, seeing his closed lip smile that could only be admiration.

And that was another thing, I felt confident that he was admiring me. I didn't question if he was or not.

As the music continues, I feel something come over me. It was the look on his face and the dynamic that didn't make me doubt my next movements.

I bend down slightly so I can reach him, my hands on his broad shoulders again. With his face at the perfect angle, I kiss him.

Our eyes shut as our lips meet, the rest of the world tuning out for this moment. He has his hands on my hips to keep me steady.

It was shorter kiss, but the moment was so lovely that I swear we could've been there forever.

When we pull away, his lips just form back into a smile.

"Wanna get me down now?" I softly laugh.

He does the same and moves his hands from my hips. He wraps his arms around my thighs and lifts me from the table. I laugh out loud as he keeps me in the air.

"Put me down!" I yell through my laughing.

When my feet hit the ground, he keeps me close to him still. He spins me around by my hand until my back hits his chest, then he wraps his arms around my neck and shoulders like we couldn't be physically closer.

"You having fun?" he says in my ear.

I nod against him. "So much fun."

I hear him breathe out a smile. "Me too."

I'm so glad that he's having an equally good time. It makes me feel good to know that the feeling is mutual, and he's not just here so I can have the fun that I'm having.

"Wanna go sit outside? It's getting sweaty in here." he says.

I chuckle. "Yes please."

I didn't realize how hot it was...

And I felt no urge to panic or cry at the feeling of being overheated. It was insane.

Harry removes his arms from around me and then grabs my hand in his instead, leading the way to the doors. I can tell that my cheeks are flushed from the atmosphere and also the things I'm feeling, stepping outside will feel nice.

The second the cooler air hits me, I shut my eyes in contentment. Harry takes me to the exterior foundation of the building and we both sit against the blue painted wall.

He turns his head so he's looking at me while I sit with my knees up against my chest.

"You were amazing in there." he says.

I laugh it off. "I felt good."

He smiles gently, then nudges me with his shoulder. "That's you, ya know?" he says and I tilt my head. "What I saw in there—the smiling and the carefreeness...that's not something you can fake. That's the true version of yourself."

I grin softly as I rest my head on my knees while keeping my sights on his face.

As much as I hate to admit it, I did force myself to change. I lost who I was in the process. I let go of the best parts of myself. It wasn't me being drunk tonight, it was me allowing myself to be myself.

"I haven't been able to feel like this for a really long time." I say, my voice quieter now.

He nods. "I can tell." he says in the same quiet tone. "But I hope this feeling can stick around a while for you."

"I have a feeling it will." I murmur with gentleness, hinting toward him that I was feeling this way from his doing.

His lips tug and he reaches his hand out to grasp onto my arm and then pulls me down so my head rests in his lap. He starts to delicately brush my hair behind my ears while he looks down at me.

I felt so safe here. Outside, in a town I've never experienced, drunk. Resting in his lap, I felt like nothing could hurt me.

He starts to trace my facial features with his index finger. My cheekbones, my jaw, the bridge of my nose.

I feel so much warmth looking at him, like there's a ball of light in my chest.

"Harry, can I tell you something?" I mumble.

"Hmm?" he hums.

I smile before I even say it,

"You've won me over."

The words that struck me like lightning when he first said them to me—they somehow leave my mouth in the same way that air enters my lungs.

His movements stop for a second, not abruptly, but gently. His eyes never leave mine as he blinks and just smiles deeper.

He clears his throat, "I knew I would."

He covers up with his classic nonchalantness.

"Oh yeah?" I chuckle.

"Mhm." he traces my nose bridge again. "Never doubted it."

"Don't get cocky." I joke.

"Not cocky, I just knew you had a crush on me."

I shake my head with a laugh and sit up from his lap. "Oh, whatever. You had a crush on me too."

"Yup." he says, standing me up and holding my hand to guide me with him. "Let's go, they probably think we're dead."

Right.

I forgot that we're gonna have to explain to everyone else why we went missing.

He doesn't drop my hand, walking us to a part of the sidewalk that wasn't so busy and looking out onto the road so we could run across. We cross the road and head down the other side of the street to the car we took here.

We spot the car, but my brows furrow when I notice how one side of the car is dipped down further than the other side. Harry notices it too, dropping my hand and jogging up to the car.

He immediately looks down at the tires and I do the same. Sure enough, the air in the two left side tires is gone. But, not because they had flattened.

It was because there were two large slashes in each tire, slashes from a blade.

"Shit." Harry murmurs.

My stomach sinks and I immediately turn around to see if anyone was watching.

"Harry..." I say with growing fear.

He takes out his phone. "It could have been anyone just looking to be an asshole."

I know he's only trying to make me feel less scared by saying that, because there's no way this was just a coincidence. Someone watched us get out of this car and then slashed our tires so we couldn't leave.

"Who are you calling?" I watch him dial a number.

"Niall." he answers, bringing the ringing phone to his ear. "Come here." he says as he grabs my wrist to quickly pull me away from the car. We walk into a liquor store that was directly behind us, so we could be inside and safer.

The bright and buzzing white lights were loud, making me realize we were the only ones in here apart from the worker at the front—who was leaning back in a chair with his feet up and hat over his face like he was sleeping.

We go into the back section of the store so Harry can make the phone call. I try to distract myself by looking at bottle labels while he talks to Niall.

"We need you to come pick us up. Someone fuckin' slashed the tires." he says into the phone as he leans against a shelf.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. "Niall, stop asking questions man, we were out doing research for Vincent." he lies, "I'll send my location. Just come get us and hurry."

He hangs up, tapping a few more things on his phone.

I suddenly hear the bell at the front door ring, indicating that someone had opened it and entered the store. It was
probably someone just looking for a night cap, but curiosity gets the best of me.

Harry and I are so deep into the store that I can't see much, but all I know is that it's really quiet.

Until, the quiet is abruptly broken by a scream.

I flinch, and Harry immediately looks up from his phone in alertness, giving me a concerned look.

I peer around the shelf blocking my view so I can see where the front of the store would be. With the distance, it's hard to make anything out—but I can see the front register where the worker was.

At the sight, my heart drops. Dripping down from the man's neck, is blood. It's pooling onto the white floor from a fresh slash across his throat.

A figure walks around the man, a tall frame dressed in all black. A ski mask covers their face.

And in their hand, a huge bloodied carving knife.

My eyes go wide as I feel Harry's hands grab my shoulders. He pins me to a shelf and presses his body to mine to hide us in any way that he could while he looks around to find a better spot. It all happens so quickly that I can't even register if it's real.

My eyes welt up with stinging tears, feeling so scared but knowing that I couldn't panic right now.

It's so deadly quiet that all we can hear are the slow footsteps of the killer, making his way around the store.

He's looking for us, he has to be.

Harry moves his head slightly to try and gauge where the man is—how close he is. I just want to grab onto him in worry that he'll leave.

"I need to see if there's a back exit—"

Harry's whisper is cut short by the sound of a glass bottle crashing to the ground. My hand flies over my mouth as Harry's eyes briefly pinch shut at the noise.

I tremble as we try to stay completely silent. At this point, we're like sitting ducks—cornered in the back of an empty store.

My mind is flying everywhere. This felt so random, that for a second I thought it might've not been a targeted attack.

But the tires. There's no way this person doesn't know who he's after. Maybe it's Harry. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's this new stalker I have—what if they followed me all the way here?

My heart races as another glass bottle shatters, sounding closer this time.

Another bottle.

Another.

Another.

Each one louder than the last, indicating how close he was.

Harry knows we have to act fast. He reaches up behind my head and grabs a beer can. I have no idea what he's doing until he chucks the can across the back of the store, causing a sound to erupt from the the opposite side of where we were.

I hear the footsteps speed up in that direction, leaving the front end of the store vacant.

"Go!" Harry whisper shouts, pushing me in front of him.

At this point, it's not about trying to silently sneak out of here, we need to make a run for it.

It terrifies me to know that my next movements will let this killer know where I am, but hiding any longer will seal our fate.

Adrenaline spikes through me, and I run for my life through the store. I can hear Harry right behind me.

The sound of the killers running steps get louder and quicker, meaning he was chasing us. I don't know the lengths this person will go to get to us, he's already killed an innocent person simply because they were in the store.

I turn around, making Harry halt to a stop and try to grab me as I look back at the masked man, my chest rising and falling rapidly.

"What are you doing!" he pulls me by my arm.

In a quick decision, I pull away from Harry and run up to one of the shelves that the killer was about to run between. I use both of my arms and all of my body strength to try and push it. I clench my teeth as I knock my body against it and eventually, the whole thing comes crashing down.

I watch as glass bottles of wine shatter everywhere along with the shelf. It creates a sharp and slippery barrier between us and the masked man, buying us more time.

Harry grabs me again, and I look back at the man one more time—making dead eye contact with him before I'm pulled out of the store.

Harry doesn't stop there, still grasping my hand, he races us down the sidewalk until we come across more people. But no matter how much civilization there was, I still didn't feel safe.

We spent the whole night having careless fun while we were really being watched the entire time.

I hear a car horn blast next to us, making our heads turn to see Niall pull up in a white car. His window his down as he tries to say something to us but we waste no time talking, we just hurry into the car like our lives depended on it.

"What the hell happened to you two!" Niall looks at us in the backseat.

"Drive, Niall!" Harry urges.

"Jesus, okay!" Niall exclaims as he floors it down the road.

I throw my head back against the seat as I try to catch my breath. I did feel safer in the car now, but that doesn't mean we actually are safe at all.

"Someone slashed your tires?" Niall asks, seeking some clarity in all of this.

"They attacked us in a liquor store. They were watching us." Harry explains, also out of breath as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Fuck." Niall murmurs. "Why would you guys go out without telling anyone?"

"I told you, we were working." Harry covers up.

"Sure you were." Niall responds.

Harry kicks under Niall's seat. "Don't be a dick."

"Ow! What the hell, I can kick you out of this car and let mr. Knife man give you a ride, you know." Niall retorts.

"I dare you." Harry mutters back.

As they bicker, I rest the side of my head on the window to feel the coolness of the glass. I shut my eyes, winding down from what just happened.

I can feel Harry looking at me, so I glance over at him as well. I press my lips together in a line.

He spreads his legs slightly so our legs touch. It was his way of comforting me in a manner that Niall wouldn't be able to see. I know that it Niall wasn't here, he'd be holding me in a different way.

But this was alright for now, just knowing that he wants to hold me.

It was pretty silent for the rest of the car ride. I knew that the killer probably wouldn't chase us back here, because if he's involved with anything we're involved in, he has to be smart about his movements and following us back to a house full of trained organization members just wouldn't be a smart idea. Obviously, I still felt a little bit of fear though.

Niall, Harry and I get out of the car and head back into the house. It was quiet, so I assume everyone is asleep.

Niall heads to his room, leaving Harry and I alone downstairs.

Finally on our own now, Harry takes this opportunity to talk to me.

"Are you okay?"

I nod, leaning against the counter in the kitchen. "I wasn't, but I just feel better being here now."

He blows air through his nose and walks around the counter so he can be next to me. My back turns so it's against the counter while he stands in front of me.

He takes both hands and moves my hair behind my ears. "I'm gonna talk to Vince tomorrow...tell him what happened."

"What's he gonna do?"

"I don't know, but he likes to know everything that goes on so I'd probably get in trouble if I didn't tell him."

I look down to the ground in thought, tired and sad that our night changed so quickly.

Harry brings his hand to my chin and lifts my head. "Hey," he murmurs.

I look at him.

His eyes gaze deeply into mine and it feels like a shockwave. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

His words felt genuine, but I felt the hesitation at first. Maybe because he's feeling the need to protect someone he hated in the beginning.

But regardless of that, he still said it. And I believed him.

This boy makes me feel so safe.

All I can think to do is quietly look at his lips, that's where my eyes are drawn to.

He catches on, and leans in a bit more, his body pressing against mine. His lips part as he looks into my eyes once more, as if he's making sure our wavelengths are the same.

Then, with his hand on my chin, he softly connects our lips. My eyes flutter shut in the sudden peace. His hand comes off of my jaw and he presses both palms onto the counter behind me, entrapping my body.

The kiss started off gentle, but very quickly, it became more desperate as he starts to glide his lips on mine in a hungrier manner.

And what's crazy is that I was just as hungry, feeling so captivated by the movements of his mouth.

I wrap my arms around his neck so I can be even closer, stepping it up a notch as I take his bottom lip between my teeth and tug gently. A moan of satisfaction leaves his throat and it makes my mind ignite in flames.

I want him so badly, in every way right now. It's making me feel crazy.

He takes his hands off of the counter and grabs my hips, sliding one hand down to my ass while our kisses become messy.

He grabs my hips again and lifts me, not disconnecting our mouths. I gasp at the sudden movement, keeping my eyes closed as he sits me on the counter.

My legs hang off the edge, excitement fulfilling me.

He grabs my throat, just roughly enough to keep me in place as he pulls away from the kiss only to bring his lips to my jaw.

He places kisses on my jawline and under my ear, making me breathe out an exhale of built up tension.

He brings his hand to my thigh and pushes it away from my other leg, trailing his finger on the material of my jeans.

I swear I'm gonna go insane if he doesn't touch me.

His hand wanders between my legs, his fingers just grazing over my core. Even over my jeans, the mere idea of him touching me here is enough to make me whimper.

I feel him smirk into my neck at my noise. It gave him satisfaction to hear me. He takes his hand off of my throat and pulls back to look at me. My eyes are electric with desire.

Everything we've been through tonight alone has made me want to feel him, physically and emotionally.

He smiles as he begins to unbutton my jeans. "We probably shouldn't do this." he says with a whisper, while taking
my jeans off.

I nod. "You're probably right."

He slides my jeans off of my thighs, the material hitting the floor. "We're out in the open," he dances his fingertips around where I needed him most right now and I have to bite my lip to hide my frustration. "Anyone could hear you. Anyone could come down and see us."

He presses his fingers to my nerves, and my jaw drops as I exhale audibly.

"M-maybe we should stop then." I breathe.

To tease me more, he starts to drag his fingers slowly up and down my core.

"Say the word and I'll stop." he tells me.

All I can do is look at him through heavy eyelids. As his fingers move, no words are able to leave my lips.

He takes my silence as the go-ahead, leaning in to kiss me again as he deepens his movements. He pushes my underwear to the side so he can meet my skin, and the feeling was unbelievable.

He starts to rub my clit in gentle and slow circles that make my eyes roll back. It's like we've been yearning for the moment where we can touch each other freely.

He knows how to move his fingers, teasing me for brief moments to build up my suspense before moving in a way that could make me finish in mere seconds.

I moan into his mouth and he uses his other hand to grab the back of my neck. He scrunches his fingers in my hair while sloppily kissing me.

He drags his fingers down, his thumb replacing their position on my clit. Before I know it, I'm gasping for air as he slides two fingers inside of me. I wrap my arm around him for leverage while I can't kiss him anymore, my mouth open from how stimulated I was. His lips part as well, mirroring my actions like he felt as good as I did.

I'm so desperate, I need all of him.

My head tossed back, I can barely speak—

"Please—"

"Please what?" he urges, he knows what I want but he wants me to say it.

"H-Harry..."

He groans as I moan his name. "Tell me what's on your mind, Flower, come on."

He uses a nickname for me that he's never used before.

"P-please fuck me." I whine.

It was so bold, but I needed to be bold because it's what I truly wanted in this moment.

He smiles while he touches me. "Yeah?"

I can only nod.

"Not here." he answers.

I manage to furrow my brows and look at him. "W-why not?"

He kisses me. "I'm not fucking you on a counter. I want you to feel safe and comfortable in a bed."

The sudden sweetness of his voice mixed with the heartfelt statement only made it worse for me. My eyelids are droopy as I just breathe out a smile.

"Take me there, then." I say.

With a glowing smile, he kisses me again while stopping his movements only bend down and grab my jeans. I'm panting for my breath as he throws my jeans over his shoulder and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him again while he heads for the stairs.

There was no fear here.

//

AWOOP CLIFFHANGER

sorry

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

527 32 15
*DISCLAIMER* I wrote this back when I was like 12 (and then went on a really long break and did the last couple chapters in 2015). This is IN NO WAY...
737 1 28
Niall get's a stepsister, Gina Murphy. After they all meet and get along, someone in Silver Tongues gets murdered. Police suspects one of the guys in...
96.2K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
21.2K 377 69
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...