Danny Phantom: SAVE THE MULTI...

De kbran12

Danny Phantom was brought in as an Anomaly into the SCP Foundation when he was little. It was after inheritin... Mai multe

From D-class to SCP - The Return of Danny Phantom
Danny's DC Harem
Questions and Answers
DC Universe Part 1 - The Justice League
DC Universe Part 2 - Explanation and New Girlfriends
DC Universe Part 3 - Darkseid Attacks!
🍋DC Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Marvel Harem
Marvel Universe - Part 1 - Danny Phantom, The New Avenger!
Marvel Universe - Part 2 - Attack of the Mad Titan! Thanos!
Marvel Universe - Part 3 - SCP-682 vs Thanos...wait...and Danny vs Ikkaku!?
🍋Marvel Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Invincible Harem
Invincible Universe - Part 1 - Double Trouble
Invincible Universe - Part 2 - Ghost vs Viltrumite...and SCP-001 Is Coming!?
Invincible Universe - Part 3 - The End of Thragg! And Day has Broken!
🍋Invincible Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Quirk Harem
Quirk Universe - Part 1 - The Meaning of a True Hero! Wait...I have a Quirk Now?
Quirk Universe - Part 2 - Heroes vs Villains - Danny Confronts Tyler!
Quirk Universe - Part 3 - Tyler's True Goal Revealed! The Hope of SCP-999!
Danny's Huntress Harem
Huntsmen/Huntresses Universe - Part 1 - A Future Shock!
Huntsmen/Huntresses Universe - Part 2 - Poltergeist and Ten Steps Ahead!
Huntsmen/Huntresses Universe - Part 3 - The Final Attack on Salem!
🍋Huntsmen/Huntresses Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Shinobi Harem 1
Danny's Shinobi Harem 2
Danny's Shinobi Harem 3
Shinobi Universe - Part 1 - The Phantom Ninja
Shinobi Universe - Part 2 - The True Meaning of Battle! Able vs Kenpachi!
Shinobi Universe - Part 3 - Tyler's Pride and The Destruction of Dōgen!
🍋Shinobi Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Supe Harem
Supe Universe - Part 1 - Prank the Seven!
Supe Universe - Part 2 - Homelander's True Nature Revealed!
Supe Universe - Part 3 - SCPs and The Boys vs The Seven!
🍋Supe Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter/A Test of Fate!
Danny's Mobian Harem
Mobian Universe - Part 1 - Gotta Go Fast! Danny's New Power!
Mobian Universe - Part 2 - Mobian Date and Mama Rabbit
Mobian Universe - Part 3 - Soul Society gone Mad! Danny Phantom vs Sonic.EXE!
🍋Mobian Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Mushroom Harem
Mushroom Unviverse - Part 1 Enter the Mushroom Kingdom!
Mushroom Unviverse - Part 2 - A Battle of Spirits! Phantom vs Boo!
Mushroom Unviverse - Part 3 - Phantom Duel! Instinct vs Ego!
🍋Mushroom Unviverse🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Avalice Harem
Avalice Universe - Part 1 - Art of the Phantom Dragon!
Avalice Universe - Part 2 - Face Your Demons! Don't Lose Hope!
Avalice Universe - Part 3 - Dragons of Ghosts and Water!
🍋Avalice Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's 10 Universe Harem
10 Universe - Part 1 - Ghosts and Aliens
10 Universe - Part 2 - The End of Eon! Traitor Revealed!
10 Universe - Part 3 - The Wrath of Vilgax! Danny and Ben vs Vilgax!
🍋10 Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Helluva Hotel Universe Harem
Helluva Hotel Universe - Part 1 - Gone to Hell
Helluva Hotel Universe - Part 2 - Stand! Enter the I.M.P.!
Helluva Hotel Universe - Part 3 - Phantom Stand
🍋Helluva Hotel Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Ga Universe Harem
Ga Universe - Part 1 - Phantom vs Assassins!
Ga Universe - Part 2 - Sister against Sister! Jazz vs Kurome!
Ga Universe - Part 3 - WAR!
🍋Ga Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's La Universe Harem
La Universe Universe - Part 1 - Ghost of Honnōji Academy
La Universe Universe - Part 2 - Brothers and Sisters! Ragyō Kiriyūin Attacks!
La Universe Universe - Part 3 - Awakening the Fashion Week's Essence
🍋La Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
DxD Universe Harem
DxD Universe - Part 1 - The Phantom and The Dragon: Harem King vs Harem King!
DxD Universe - Part 2 - Ghost Dragon
DxD Universe - Part 3 - The Fractions vs The Chaos Brigade!
DxD Universe - Part 4 - Phantom and Phantasm vs Plasmius
🍋DxD Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Epilogue/Explanation

🍋Quirk Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter

600 11 0
De kbran12

Danny was now in his room with a bunch of girls.

Momo was riding him and he has to go through this again after a job well done.

Momo: "Oh, God! It feels so good, getting fucked by a Half-Ghost Boy! I'm going to cum!"

Danny shot his load inside of her and Himiko stood over him.

Himiko: "You better save some for me, Momo!"

And so, Momo moved over. Himiko removes her clothes and slams down on Danny's huge cock.

Himiko: "Oh, my!"

Midnight: "Tonight, you are calling me, Nemuri."

Not wanting to deal with her, Danny duplicates himself and three of them started fucking Miriko, Tsuyu, Midnight, Nejire, Ibari, Mina and Mt. Lady!

Tsuyu: "It's so big! Ribbit!"

Danny slaps her ass, making it jiggle like jello.

Danny: "Come on, my Amphibian Princess! Croak for me!"

Tsuyu: "Ribbit!"

Danny: "Louder!"

Tsuyu: "RIBBIT!"

Danny shot his load inside of her, making her pass out. My. Lady and Midnight were both ready for Danny.

My. Lady: "Come on, Ghost Boy! Fuck this Mountain and turn me into Volcano Lady, BECAUSE I GOING TO FUCKING ERUPT!"

Himiko: "Wait, aren't you supposed to be wearing a—"

She was cut off by Danny firing his sperm inside of her, making her scream.

Mina: "Danny, put your white Ectoplasm inside me, I wanna see what our baby looks like!"

She moaned, before her womb was filled to the brim.

La Brava: "Hello, I'm La Brava and I was thinking you and I could—"

Danny immediately pulled her into the bed and started fucking her. Danny's clones started pussy and ass fucking her as the third one mouth fucked her!

Mt. Lady: "Oh fuck! Danny...!"

Midnight: "I'm about to..."

Mt. Lady/Midnight: "CUM! DANNY-KUN!"

They were both sleeping and Danny's Clones blew their loads inside of La Brava! Nejire was feeling like we regg was being pumped into her! The next was Mirko.

Danny and Mirko began to fuck like actual rabbits and Mirko couldn't help be submit to Danny's cock!

Mirko: "So big, yet it feels like something bigger than a carrot!"

He grabs her arms and fucks her from behind, making her moan really loud.

Mirko: "Oh, dear God! Come on, Danny shoot it all inside of me! Gimme your cum! Do it in my womb!"

Ibari: "And shoot it all inside of me, too! Give me a plant baby that can resist the cold!"

Nejire: "Oh, Danny! Keep pounding me! I'm waiting for your seed! Give me your baby milk!"

Danny fires away, feeling her womb to the brim as well! He does the same to Ibari and Nejire! And then, someone came in saying...

The door opens and out came Shoto Todoroki's older sister!

Fuyumi Todoroki: "Hello, Danny Phantom. My Dad introduced me to you, so he thought you might take care of me."

Danny tries to stop her, but it was too late! She was bouncing on his cock and she refused to stop.

Fuyumi: "I maybe a teacher, but I have to keep the Todoroki bloodline flowing! I've been told by my father about your Ice Powers and I want my children to have those genes! Give it to me, Ghost Boy!"

She was impregnated by Danny and the Ghost Boy couldn't rest! Ryukyu bends over on the bed.

Ryukyu: "Get over, Ghost Boy...and put that Ghost Dick in my Dragon Pussy!"

Danny thrusts into her and she moaned so loudly, causing her to feel like she wanted to lay eggs!

Ryukyu: "Oh, yes! Give it to me, big boy! I'm going to pop out some eggs after this!"

Danny smirked...

Danny: "Alright, then. I won't keep you waiting, Dragon Lady! So, bottoms up!"

Danny shoots his load and she was on the bed tired already. Toru appears and says...

Toru: "Danny. Fuck me while invisible."

Danny became invisible and grabbed her before pulling off Toru's lingerie. The two started fucking while the girls were woken up by the sounds of fucking and moving around.

Toru: "Danny, fuck me more!"

Danny: "I might not be able to see your face, I can tell you have a lewd one!"

Toru: "Oh, my Ghost Boy! Fuck me through doggy style! Keep it up! Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!"

Danny fired his load into her and they can see the white stuff pour onto the floor! La Brava just responds...

La Brava: "Wow."

Danny turns visible again and asks...

Danny: "Alright, who's next!?"

???: "That would be me, Ghost Boy."

Danny: "It's about time I do the real one in the real world."

Nana: "What? Was the illusion in Izuku's head not good enough for ya?"

Danny: "Nah, it's just so I could see what the real you can do in the real world. And now...I wanna slap that muscular GILF ass!"

Danny and Nana began mashing their lips against each other, marking them. Danny does a powerful thrust and Nana felt like her life was penetrated by a blade.

Nana: "My goodness, what the hell did I get myself into!?"

Danny: "Oh, it's the price you pay for fucking an SCP!" Danny smirked at her.

Nana: "Then do it, Ghost Boy!"

Danny was fucking her like he was in a battle against Supergirl in bed. The two were floating in midair and there was a noise of crashing sounds and loud screaming and moaning. Danny then turns her over and places her on his lap.

Nana: "What are you doing!?"

Danny Mack's her across the ass, making her yelp!

Danny: "That's what you get for being a bad girl, Nana."

*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*

Nana: "Oh, yes, Daddy! Give this bad Grandma a spanking!"

*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*

Her ass was so red, she came really hard. Danny continued to fuck Nana harder and Nana exclaims...

Nana: "Hurry! Continue my bloodline, baby!"

Danny fires a load, he stomach felt like it was getting bloated!

Nana: "I can feel it...your tadpoles are entering my uterus."

Later...

Danny was still healing from the pain his back suffered from. But that's when he finds a tape that was covered in tape, stuck to the mirror that says...

From Tyler

To Danny."

Danny: "He better not have been peeping."

He take air and pulls out a tape recorder and plays it.

JOURNAL ENTRY 0001-7

It's been about three months since my last entry. God knows what I've been doing since then. The time between then and now is a complete blank in my memory, and it looks like the files from that period have been deleted as well. As far as I know, I should be the only one able to do that, so take that as you will.

I seem like I've been through a few rough patches. I have a few scars that I don't quite recognize, and I have a bandage wrapped around my temple. The Exclusion Harness doesn't seem to be damaged, though, so I don't know what hurt me. Did I fall off a cliff or something? The sad part is I can actually see myself doing something like that. Never was the smartest.

Site-19 is long-gone - well, it's still there, I assume, but I'm halfway across the country. Couldn't tell you why. It's weird, though. I feel like I have a purpose now, even though I'm not 100% sure what it is. Just where I need to go.

There's a briefcase in my hand. I'm having trouble recalling what exactly is inside it - all I know is that it isn't round, and I need to get it to SCP-579.

Danny then realizes that Pietro had an Anomaly with him, but he remembered taking a drink from SCP-294 to protect him from its effects. It was SCP-055 he was holding.

DOWNLOADED FILE 0001-3

Context: "Interview log from an interrogation facility inside Ganzir. As far as I'm aware, this is the first time a captured member of Foundation personnel has spoken during interrogation. Interviewer is a Commander Morrison, with a scientist called Doctor Rhodes also being there. The guy being interrogated is a member of Mobile Task Force Omega-2 (), Samuel Ross. No video, only audio. Don't know if that's something wrong with the file or just the way it was recorded in the first place."

Commander Morrison: "Do you know where you are?"

Samuel Ross: "I'm in Ganzir, right? You guys grabbed us while we were trying to sneak in."

Commander Morrison: "That's right. Do you know why you're here?"

Samuel Ross: (calmly) "You're going to interrogate me, I assume."

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "Doctor?"

Doctor Rhodes: "Confirmed. Subject has nothing implanted inside him, no mental agents or cognitohazards either. You're safe to begin."

Commander Morrison: "Okay."

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "None of your colleagues we've spoken to have talked. Not a one, not a word. Why are you talking to me now?"

Samuel Ross: "We've met before. Do you remember?"

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "I'm sorry?"

Samuel Ross: "In that joint operation in Tenerife a few years back. With the seagull prince? Do you remember? I was wearing a gas-mask back then, so you probably don't recognize me, but I recognized you, and it gave me a chuckle. That's why I'm talking."

Commander Morrison: "That's the only reason?"

Samuel Ross: "Yeah."

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "When we caught you, trying to sneak into the city with the refugees, you and your comrades started firing into the crowd at random. Men, women and children all murdered for no reason. Don't you think that's crazy?"

Samuel Ross: (laughs)

Doctor Rhodes: (quietly) "Fucker."

Commander Morrison: "That's funny to you?"

Samuel Ross: "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, it's just I just thought that was a little hypocritical."

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "What?"

Samuel Ross: "Well, I mean, you're interrogating me like the information you'll get will help you, but there's no time for you to really do anything, the way I see it. No matter how many times you fire Able at her, Professor Crow's Europa will rip this place open before long. But you're still acting like you can do something about it. Don't you think that's crazy?"

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "If you've just spoken up to talk nonsense, we can always try enhanced interrogation. I don't want to, but I'll do it."

Samuel Ross: (laughs) "Do what you want. Once you realize you're not supposed to feel pain, there's nothing to be afraid of anymore."

Commander Morrison: "What do you mean by that?"

Samuel Ross: "You..."

(Pause.)

Samuel Ross: "No, you wouldn't want me to say."

Commander Morrison: "I very much do."

Samuel Ross: "I'm not talking to you."

Commander Morrison: "That doesn't make any sense. Tell me, now."

Samuel Ross: "You're sure?"

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "We're still good on inoculations?"

Doctor Rhodes: "Cleared on all the Foundation kill agents, yes."

Commander Morrison: "Then spit it out, Ross. Stop stalling or we'll have to get unpleasant."

Samuel Ross: "Fine." [INAUDIBLE]

(Pause.)

Commander Morrison: "I...I didn't catch that."

Doctor Rhodes: "You'll have to speak up. That microphone only has so much gain."

Samuel Ross: [INFORMATION EXCISED]

(Commander Morrison and Doctor Rhodes can be heard screaming loudly. Wet cracks and sounds of rushing wind are also audible. The screaming, which grows higher pitched over time, continues for the remainder of the recording.)

Samuel Ross: "Look what you've done to yourselves. I told you you wouldn't like it, didn't you? That's why you hear your voice. But you wanted to know so badly. I really liked you guys, so I was trying to be nice. We're so kind to you, you know. We fight in the light so you can die in the dark."

(Pause.)

Samuel Ross: "Disgusting."

Danny was in shock from what he just heard. He realized it was SCP-682's quote! He began putting two and two together.

JOURNAL ENTRY 0001-10

It's getting hard to keep going. When the GOC were keeping up the fight, there was this sense that things could still be turned around, but with them on the run now too it's easy to feel there's no point to all this. With Ganzir taken care of, the Foundation has turned their full attention back to everyone else.

I don't eat or drink anymore. The Harness takes care of all that, anyway, and there's too much of a risk that anything I consume will be contaminated by one of the awful viruses the Foundation is trying to spread. I've seen corpses in pretty much every state imaginable by this point. Some of them walking around, even.

Every time I open the briefcase, to skip, I make a little less progress, feel a little worse. Whatever was helping me before, it's like I've grown numb to it. Wouldn't be the only thing.

Why am I even going to 579? Do I actually have a reason?

Danny was just now confused. He called Dr. Buck about it and she sent him the information on SCP-5000 - The Suit...including the journal entry! Danny couldn't believe what he found out on it. He realized that the Entity was responsible for Pietro's actions of getting his hands on SCP-055. He narrows his eyes and realizes what he was finally dealing with! He keeps playing the tape.

JOURNAL ENTRY 0001-17

That's not fair.

But I made it. That's not fair. They're stuck behind the door - I can hear them slashing at it, but it's reinforced, will hold for a little while. A couple of minutes, at least.

I'm in an observation chamber, full of instruments for monitoring SCP-579. The actual containment chamber is right below me. I can just barely see it, if I strain my eyes a little. There's a hole. There's a hole in the floor that leads right down there.

I know where 579 is. Even if the instruments weren't here, I can feel it. You can't be near it without feeling it, probably. For a second, I thought I could just drop the briefcase into the hole and be done with it, but that would be too easy, wouldn't it? After walking halfway across the world, I guess I haven't earned the right for something to be easy.

From the angle of the hole, and where 579 is, the briefcase wouldn't even come close to touching it. The only way it's making contact is if I were to jump in the hole and throw it on my way down. But that height  throwing the briefcase would be the last thing I'd do.

Of course. Of fucking course.

It's taken me my whole life to realize, but I'm not the kind of person that can be a detective. I'm just the murder victim. I die for someone else's story. And the human race is going with me. I know whodunnit, howdunnit  but those were obvious. Everyone knows those, those were handed to me. I don't know why. In the end, I couldn't figure out even a single thing.

Why is this happening? Why is the Foundation killing everybody? Why is this happening? Why did they send out those files? Why is this happening? Why did Ganzir fall? Why is this happening? Why am I taking this briefcase across the world? Why is this happening?!

Why am I here? Why am I doing this? Why am I why am I going to die? Is there a reason?

If anyone is ever reading this, please, please, figure it out. Explain it to me. Someone!

They're about to get in. First foot forward.

SCP-579

JOURNAL ENTRY 0001-18

Oh  so that's how it is.

LIFE SIGNS LOST

The next morning...

Danny gets up and finds his male classmates tired with black lines around their eyes. Danny new they were scarred for life.

Danny: "Um, sorry about the noise last night!"

Denki Kaminari: "Why!? Why do you have to get the hot ass babes, pal!?"

Mineta: "It's not fair to me either!"

Momo: "That's because you boys should stop treating girls like mere objects to be perved on, so be better gentlemen."

Kyoka Jiro: "That's right, you perverts. So start acting like proper gentlemen."

Inko Midoriya: "And we owe it to him for teaching our sons how to become proper heroes."

Mitsuki Bakugo: "And I really hope Katsuki can finally get a girlfriend, just like this boy."

Bakugo: "Shut up, old hag!"

Mitsuki slaps him, shutting him up.

Mitsuki: "Katsuki, you ignorant little child! Show respect to me!"

Danny then gives Inko something from SCP-294. She drinks it and her body changes!

Inko: "Hey, I'm skinny again!"

The perverts began to drool over her, leading to Danny punching them out. Dr. Buck and the rest of the Foundation reminded Danny of his mission and the returned to their Universe with SCP-999.

Bakugo: "Hold on! I'm still pissed that I didn't get to beat down anymore villains from yesterday! If only there was someone I can take this shit out on!"

Danny: "Oh, don't worry, dude. I know how to make sure you cool off."

Bakugo: "How?"

Danny uses the Summoning Gem to summon an SCP!

Danny summons SCP-2430 - The Immortal Hitler Clone!

Danny explains to them about SCP-2430 and he is actually the REAL Adolf Hitler! Bakugo asks...

Bakugo: "Are we allowed to punch him?"

Danny: "Oh, we all are...everyone in the Foundation is...even the D-class are allowed to torture him."

Bakugo looks at him with an evil grin and Hitler screams in terror from the wrath of the Japanese!

Bakugo: "Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this."

The next thing we know, there are sound effects as the song plays...

Hitler suffered through this torture!

Izuku punches him into the ground and All Might speaks...

All Might: "I think we're done now."

Kyoka: "Yeah, me too."

Bakugo: "Nazi bastard!"

Hitler tried to retaliate by picking a rock to attack and kill Inko with it. Only for All Might to grab Hitler and...

All Might: "Puny Nazi."

Inko: "Thank you, All Might. You wanna go out to dinner sometime?"

All Might: "Absolutely!"

Mitsuki: "You go, girl!"

Danny sends Hitler back to the SCP Universe and says...

Danny: "Alright, everyone. I guess it's time...for me to go."

Izuku: "We're going to miss you, Danny."

Tenko: "And teach those Soul Reapers a lesson for messing with us."

All Might: "Take care, Danny Phantom. And remember to go beyond..."

Izuku: "Plus..."

Everyone: "ULTRA!"

Danny: "You got it!"

Danny opens a Boom Tube to another Universe and enters it, closing it behind him. Nana then realizes...

Nana: "Oh, that reminds me. Tenko, you're going to be a nephew."

Izuku looks at the audience and says...

Izuku: "This is when Tenko goes berserk."

Tenko:

Elsewhere...

Danny arrives in another Universe and saw that it looked strange.

Danny: "What is this place? This feels seriously weird."

Danny looks around and spots a bunch of men trying to run away, so he transforms into a Ghost flew after them.

Danny: "Not on my watch!"

He blasts the car, causing them to crash. Danny gets the bad guys out and hands them over to the cops.

Danny: "Don't worry, officers. The bad guys have been caught and they won't be robbing anyone."

"Who is that guy?"

"Some new Huntsmen?"

"I don't know."

"He looks strange and he's wearing black and white."

"He's not a Grimm, is he?"

???: "Hey, you!"

Danny turns to see four girls and asks...

Danny: "Um, who are you girls?"

???: "Ruby Rose."

???: "I am Weiss Schnee."

???: "I'm Blake Belladonna."

???: "The name is Yang Xiao Long Cutie."

Ruby: "And together, we are...Team RWBY!"

(You guys thought I wasn't going to do RWBY!? Oh, you thought wrong. It looks like Danny has not only met a team of Huntresses, he's even gotten some from female heroes and a female villain from the Quirk Universe and Tenko is about to become a nephew! What will Danny do against Salem? And what are Tyler and the Soul Reapers planning next? Find out next time on Danny Phantom: SAVE THE MULTIVERSE! Next time: A Future Shock/Explanation!)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

260 12 10
Now that the world has become more accepting of ghosts due to them helping save the world, the ghosts have lost interest, & those who haven't lost in...
4.2K 131 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
30.3K 468 23
Danny has gotten stronger after saving his cousin. So now, he has told the truth of peeping on women to get himself suspended to make up for what he...
44.6K 1.2K 16
A Danny Phantom Fanfic crossover with Young Justice, I don't own any one of them. Amity Park is shocked to fine the Fenton killed in their own home o...