After I was Exiled, I Became...

De lastborn99

Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only! Novel Summary Mu Wan Qing was dressed as cannon fodde... Mais

1-10
11-20
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80

21-30

349 1 0
De lastborn99

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 21: 21st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 21: 21st

Listen to article15 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the car, the small red clay stove made a sound.

Mu Wanqing took off the tea pot on the small stove and poured out the hot water. The car smelled of herbs immediately.

She lifted the curtain and handed it out, "Here are medicinal herbs for dispelling wind and cold, drink a bowl."

Mu Jinyao and Mu Rongxue took the brown tea, took a sniff, and drank it all in one gulp.

A bowl of hot tea was poured into the stomach, the body gradually warmed up, and finally no longer shivering, but the wet clothes were sticking to the body, it was extremely uncomfortable, it was cold outside and hot inside, Mu Jinyao endured it Feeling unwell, he tugged at the collar of the mink jacket.

"Bao Er, you are the elder brother, you must be obedient and obedient with your younger siblings."

They are responsible for bringing the children over and take care of them. They can't get on the mule cart, but they can keep out the wind and rain under the tarpaulin.

In the car, a timid little milk voice came, "I see, I'm obedient."

The eldest of the four children is only five years old, which is the age of half understanding.

Mr. Mu ripped off the wet clothes of the children, wiped the children's bodies with a towel, and wrapped the two girls with a cloth on their legs without taking up any space.

The two boys tucked directly into the quilt.

When the tea was cooled down a little, Mu Wanqing poured a bowl for each little guy.

The four dolls of the Mu family are made of pink and jade.

The elders said, be obedient.

In an unfamiliar environment, surrounded by unfamiliar adults, the children are a little timid and cautious.

Seeing this, Mu Wanqing took out the oil tea noodles and brewed a large bowl, "Mother, give them some food."

Smelling the aroma of the food, the child's eyes lit up, excitedly got up and rushed towards Mu Wanqing, there is delicious food!

Mu Wanqing grabbed the bare-ass little boy, stuffed it back into the quilt, and looked at them seriously, "Sit down, don't fight."

Sit and eat in rows, you take one bite, I take one bite, the small mouth can be opened, waiting for feeding. "what."

The fragrant oil tea noodles are very satisfying, and they are all smiles.

Listening to the movement inside, Mu Jinyao and Mu Rongxue breathed a sigh of relief.

Willing to take in children, and willing to take out food, shows that there is still room for mediation.

The second Mrs. Mu was impartial, and the five children took turns to feed, and soon a bowl of oil tea noodles was finished.

Boa smacked her little mouth, she hadn't eaten enough, but didn't dare to ask for more.

He stared at Mu Wanqing for a long time, Mu Wanqing's eyes swept over lightly, "Why are you staring at me?"

Bao'er said amazingly, "Third aunt, are you a devil?"

Mu Wanqing:…? ? ?

Mu Jinyao outside was taken aback and scolded lightly, "Bo'er, what nonsense, apologize quickly. Third sister, children are ignorant, don't be angry."

Mu Wanqing knew as soon as she heard it, that adults must be used to talking in front of children, tsk tsk tsk, so in the eyes of the Mu family's first house, she is a devil?

She stared at the little boy with interest, "Have you ever seen a devil as beautiful as me?"

Seeing her kind attitude, the little boy opened a pair of ignorant eyes, tilted his head and thought for a while, "No, you look good, you are a fairy."

Give him something delicious, that is the little fairy.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, a little surprised, not bad, good vision, sweet mouth, the little guy has a bright future.

"Yes, I am a beautiful and kind little fairy." She took out a candy, "Here, this is a reward."

The little boy is stunned, and candy?

Hope the little fairy aunt will give him a lot of candy!

Other children looked over eagerly, "Aunt San, I also want candy."

Mu Wanqing teased them with candy in her hand, "You can only eat candy if you praise me for being beautiful."

Don't think that children don't understand anything when they are young, in fact, they are smarter than anyone else.

The children immediately blew rainbow farts, one was sweeter than the other, and boasted in 360 degrees.

The third aunt is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, more beautiful than a fairy.

The one said, the third aunt is so beautiful, I am dumbfounded, I will be filial to the third aunt in the future.

Another said, the most beautiful girl in the world is actually my third aunt, everyone envies me.

Sister Mu Jinyao twitched at the corners of her mouth outside, her face was hot, these little guys dared to blow, and Mu Wanqing dared to listen.

Come on, don't be ashamed.

What's wrong with a child, just want to eat candy.

The more Mu Rongxue listened, the more familiar it became, "If I remember correctly, they usually coax the old lady like this."

Mu Jinyao nodded silently.

In the end, Mu Wanqing gave each person two candies, and made the little guy dance with joy.

Mu Wanqing looked at the little girl in her arms, the little girl had been sitting obediently in Mu Wanqing's arms, drinking tea, her pale face turned a little bloody.

“Little girl, why don’t you eat candy?”

Xiaoya held the candy in her hand and swallowed her saliva. "I want to take it back to eat with my grandparents."

Mu Wanqing touched her little head, unable to hide her love, "Good boy, really good."

She moved in her heart and suddenly had an idea, "Idle is idle, let me tell you a story."

There are no children who don't like listening to stories, and they responded enthusiastically.

Mu Wanqing talked about the magic version of Snow White, who changed Snow White into a little fairy, and the evil queen into an old witch. Eat poisonous fruit for the little fairy, and also want to sell the little fairy to the bad guy as a slave.

Sister Mu Jinyao outside was also fascinated, but when she listened to it, she felt something was wrong.

The children were filled with righteous indignation and scolded the old witch, how could she be so bad!

Xiaoya suddenly said, "Aunt, you are the little fairy, who is the old witch?"

Boer raised his hand weakly, "It's a bit like an ancestor."

When he was in prison, the ancestor wanted to sell the third aunt!

Don't ask him why he knows, just ask him, he eavesdropped on his parents' conversation.

Mu Jinyao&Mu Rongxue: ...I finally understand what's wrong, good guy, play innuendo!

However, Boa is really a dutiful son!

"Pfft haha." Mu Wanqing took out a few candies and handed them to the little guy.

Well, if you mess with me, I will brainwash your children and grandchildren, dig your corners, perfect!

Mu Jinyao was helpless, "Third sister, isn't it bad to teach children like this?"

"What did I teach?" Mu Wanqing asked with a smile, "I'm just telling a little story and sending a few candies."

She always has a reason and holds grudges. Mu Jinyao is speechless. It seems that being like a family is just their unrealistic dream.

Mu Wanqing has delicious food, can tell stories, understands a lot of things, and deeply depresses the child's psychology, and quickly coaxed a few children to look at her with admiration.

After half an hour, the wind and rain gradually stopped, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Master Zeng got out of the carriage, and there was a mess in front of him. The prisoners looked like they were picked up from a river.

He frowned, he would fall ill.

Once ill, the trip will be delayed, and the trouble will be big, and the officials responsible for escorting will be punished.

"All pack up and continue on your way, find the nearest inn to stay."

It just rained heavily, and the road was muddy and difficult to walk. The prisoners supported each other and walked with difficulty.

When Mr. Zeng saw this, this was not a solution. He temporarily vacated his carriage, picked up the unconscious person, threw a dozen people in one cart, and stacked them together, regardless of whether they were uncomfortable or not.

Second Master Mu pulled the mule in front of him and walked laboriously, the clogs creaked, but there was no way, the soap boots would soon be scrapped on the muddy road.

Brother mu Zicheng also walked very hard while holding the carriage.

The first-class house of the Mu family was also very embarrassed, and dragged the person who could not walk onto the scooter, tied a rope to the front of the car and dragged it forward.

Mu Wanqing sat in the car and watched silently, her thoughts in her heart became firmer.

I don't know how long I walked, but I couldn't find the inn, but when I saw a populated village, everyone cheered.

Master Zeng saw that the prisoners couldn't hold it anymore, so he simply asked the village chief to borrow it.

Seeing that they took out official documents and money, the village chief naturally agreed without a word. He helped them borrow a few houses and vacated his own house.

Borrowing two and a half dollars a night, who wants to miss such a good thing?

Mu Wanqing's family was placed in the village chief's house.

Xiaodouding was taken out of the mule cart one by one, crying and refusing to go back to her parents, "Aunt Fairy, I won't go back, I want to follow you."

"I'm not going back either, Aunt Fairy, I love you so much, I want to be your child."

The Mu family's direct room was stunned, what's the situation?

Sister Mu Jinyao hugged the child and faced everyone's doubts, what can they say?

Young Master Mu was stunned, and he betrayed after getting on the mule cart. Could it be that he was poured into ecstasy soup? "Why do you like Third Aunt so much?"

Bao Er was tearful, like an abandoned puppy, "It's Aunt Fairy, she's the best looking."

"She's got a lot to eat."

"She can tell stories."

The children didn't understand what they said. Everyone looked at Mu Jinyao. Mu Jinyao briefly explained the process. .

As for the story Mu Wanqing told, she seemed to have lost her memory and didn't mention a word.

Mu Rongxue didn't mention it, she hurriedly carried her wet clothes and ran to change.

The old lady Mu was dizzy, dizzy and uncomfortable, listening to all this in a half-daze.

Listening to the children complimenting Mu Wanqing, she couldn't bear it any longer, opened her eyes and roared, "She is a bad person, you are not allowed to talk to her in the future."

"Woohoo." The little ones cried.

I don't know who is crying in a milky voice, "Old witch, you are the old witch who bullied the little fairy."

Other children began to shout, "Old witch, old witch."

Old Mrs. Mu: ...she must have not woken up! Let her slow down!

Mu Family: ! !

Mu Wanqing and her daughter went into the kitchen and boiled a large pot of hot water, so that Mu Er and his son quickly took a hot bath.

Master Zeng was busy, set everyone up, and took a package of medicinal materials into the kitchen, "Miss Mu San, please make a big pot of cold soup."

"Okay." Mu Wanqing cooked a large pot of cold soup, and the officials all drank a large bowl, feeling comfortable all over.

If there was any leftover, she asked her father and brother who had taken a hot bath to give it to the clan.

The amount is not much, so I will give it to the clansmen who helped me in the last time.

Seeing this bowl of Quhan soup, I heard that Mu Wanqing sent it. Everyone was surprised, happy, and deeply moved.

This is giving help.

This favor is written down.

As for the Mu family's first room? Sorry, the quantity is gone, I will find a way to solve it myself.

Second Mu returned happily with his sons, Mu Wanqing handed over a blueprint, "Father, help me make some wood molds, I'll use them."

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 22: 22nd

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 22: 22nd

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's a new day, and the sun is slowly rising in the east.

It was a sunny day, and it was completely impossible to see that the storm raged yesterday.

Master Zeng was sleeping soundly, when he was awakened by a knock on the door.

He frowned and sat up, put on his clothes to open the door, "What happened in the early morning?"

The subordinate's face was full of urgency, "Head, someone over there has fallen ill with a high fever, and the situation is very dangerous."

The prisoners are divided into four groups, and they live in different families. He is in charge of one group. How can I not report an accident?

Another official came quickly, "Head, there are people over there who are sick, what should I do?"

Lieutenant team also came, "I'm not in a good situation over there, someone burned badly."

Master Zeng rubbed his eyebrows, these people are too weak, they will fall ill when it rains. "Statistically, how many people are there in total? Gather the sick people together to facilitate management."

"Go ask the village chief, where can I get a doctor? Hurry up and get one."

"Yes."

"No one is allowed to run around."

"Yes."

I don't know if I don't check, but when I checked, I was shocked, and nearly half of the prisoners fell ill.

Like the old lady Mu, she couldn't get sick, and she was completely burned out, holding the hand of the eldest son to eat some roasted venison, hehe.

Master Zeng ordered the patients to be moved out, so as not to get sick.

As they were discussing things, everyone smelled the smell of food and couldn't help looking right and left.

"It's so fragrant, where's the fragrant..." Deputy Li suddenly reacted and ran to the kitchen.

Others followed, scrambling for the first step, for fear of falling behind.

In the kitchen, the smoke is full of smoke, the aroma of the food is fragrant, and the smell makes you hungry.

"Miss Mu San, what did you cook?"

A slender figure turned around, smiling brightly, "Chicken porridge."

Open the lid, and a large pot of chicken porridge with full of color and aroma comes into view, instantly awakening the taste buds.

Second Master Mu took a big spoon to make porridge for everyone, while mu Ziang was in charge of dividing the puff pastry, and Mu Zicheng handed over portions of pickled radishes.

Deputy Team Li couldn't wait to drink a big mouthful of chicken porridge, "Ah, it's so hot." He couldn't bear to spit it out when it was hot, and he swallowed it, it was delicious too.

The layer cake looks as thin as paper, the outer layer is crispy when you take a bite, the inner is salty and delicious, soft and multi-layered, the layers are distinct, and the taste is particularly rich.

He drank two bowls in one go, and the speed slowed down. The pickled radish was sour and sweet, which made people appetite.

He never imagined that even the side dishes made people shine.

"I never knew radishes were so delicious, I never touched them before."

"This puff pastry is delicious with the delicious and smooth chicken porridge."

Mu Wanqing had taken her own portion back to the house to eat, she deliberately took a little more, for fear that it would not be enough.

Mr. Mu was sweating profusely after eating and was full of praise.

There was a knock on the door, Mu Wanqing got up and opened the door to see that it was Mu Rongxue.

"Third sister." Mu Rongxue said that she was really passing by, but she accidentally smelled the fragrance of the food, and the foot took root as if it had its own consciousness, sticking to walk here No.

Her eyes fell on the tempting chicken porridge, and she couldn't control her craving any longer, and she swallowed, "That...I want to buy a meal, is that okay?"

She can't stand dry food anymore! I just want to have a bite!

Mu Wanqing was surprised, "Are you rich?"

"Yes." Mu Rongxue took out bits and pieces of silver from her arms.

Mu Wanqing didn't ask where the money came from, "A bowl of chicken porridge, a layer of puff pastry, thirty cents."

Mu Rongxue's eyes lit up, she put the money in and squeezed into the room, "Can I stay here to eat?"

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, Mu Rongxue couldn't wait to pick up the chicken porridge and took a bite, the delicious taste buds exploded on the tip of the tongue, feeling comfortable.

Her tears came down, this is what people eat.

"Good times." She lisps her strong affection.

become like this.

Mu Rongxue finished eating, and before she could wipe her mouth, she looked at Mu Wanqing eagerly, "Third sister, I want to buy more to take home and give to sick family members."

Most of the Mu family fell ill, but she and Mu Jinyao were all right.

It can only be said that Quhan Decoction is still useful.

Mu Wanqing prepared more, but the amount was limited, "My father and brother are still cooking, they didn't eat."

She is only in charge of cooking and nothing else.

With Mu Rongxue's arrogant character, she would definitely turn her head away when she was rejected, but looking at the steaming food and thinking about the wonderful delicacy just now, she... rushed over and grabbed Mu Wan Qing's arm swayed stiffly, once and again.

I got used to shaking it, she was cheeky and coquettish, "Third sister, please, I know you are a good person, little fairy sister, a kind-hearted little fairy, help me Bar."

The corner of Mu Wanqing's mouth twitched, she learned it from those little brats, and she's selling it now.

It was too much to deal with, Mu Wanqing had no choice but to take out one portion, which was not much.

Mu Rongxue jumped up happily, "Thank you third sister, you are the best, I like you the most."

This familiar appearance made Mu Wanqing speechless, wasn't she arrogant before? Sister, the character is broken.

Mu Rongxue took the food and was about to go out. When she turned her head, she saw Mu Er and his son, their eyes widened, looking like a ghost.

Second Mu and his son silently made way and watched her leave.

"Why does this girl seem to have changed? Before, her nostrils were pointed at us, and she ignored her."

Mr. Mu Er smiled and put the meal on the table, "Human, you will be sensible after suffering."

Second Master Mu thinks about it too.

After dinner, Mu Wanqing asked her second brother to invite Master Zeng over.

Master Zeng was busy early in the morning, and when he was free, it was almost noon.

He stood by the well, a little dazed, "What's the matter?"

Mu Wanqing pondered for a while, "Master Zeng, how is the situation?"

Master Zeng frowned, "A few people are very ill, let's stay for three days to see the situation."

"Three days, then..." Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes, as cunning as a fox, "Master Zeng, do you want to make money?"

She threw a bait decisively.

Isn't this crap? The officers and clerks worked tirelessly to **** prisoners from thousands of miles, just for the sake of money.

Master Zeng knows that she is a smart girl and will not gossip. "Do you have any idea?"

Mu Wanqing glanced around, only Mu Er and his son were watching.

"I have a soap recipe I plan to make and sell..."

Master Zeng didn't understand, "What is that?"

Mu Wanqing looked at him in surprise, her face was full of writing, you don't know this kind of thing?

"It is a soap for decontamination. It is specially used for washing face and bathing, and it can also be used for laundry."

She thought about countless options and finally settled on soap.

Low entry, low cost, small size and easy to carry, and most importantly, there is a huge market.

Master Zeng knows saponins and has used them at home. It is a little expensive for him.

"Who do you sell to? The poor use grass and wood ash for laundry, that one does not cost money, ordinary people use saponin, and the rich use pancreas bath beans, what is special about your product, not you can't?"

He thinks clearly and sees things sharply.

Mu Wanqing is not afraid of his shrewdness, but afraid of his stupidity.

When she was purchasing supplies, she added saponin, which is made by grinding acacia.

Saponin and soap sound similar, but they are not the same thing.

"Saponin is not strong in detergency, and the cost is high, so it is impossible to popularize, but the soap I am talking about is low in cost, strong in decontamination, and can be used by thousands of households. It will be A huge consumer market."

She talked eloquently, with light in her eyes, "It can be made into two kinds, one is cheap and easy-to-use soap, and it follows the civilian route, not to mention the rural people, but the market people in the town. , who is always making ashes? It's inconvenient."

"When the city uses it, the villagers will naturally follow suit. I fully believe in the life wisdom of the working people."

She paused, "There is also a soap made with expensive spices and made into a beautiful shape for the rich, I can make more than their existing toiletries. For good things, quality is the key.”

Master Zeng is very moved, but he is cautious by nature, this is not a trivial matter, "I have to think about it..."

Before he finished speaking, two square soap bars appeared in front of Mr. Zeng.

One piece is much more ordinary, and the lining is ordinary.

"I made it last night, sir?"

It is actually very simple to make soap, all you need are lime water, lye, grease.

Animal oil, such as lard, can be used for fat.

The burning of wood ash into water is lye water, and the ratio can be adjusted. She has made soap in the laboratory, and she knows it very well.

Master Zeng's eyes were all stared, and he picked up the golden bar of soap, with carvings on it, extremely delicate and unprecedented.

He sniffed lightly, a faint fragrance, very nice. "What does this add?"

"Wild chrysanthemum." In autumn, there are wild chrysanthemums everywhere, which can be picked easily.

The more Mr. Zeng looks, the more he likes it. If he has money, he also wants to buy a piece of this soap. "How much does such a piece cost?"

Mu Wanqing stretched out two fingers, "Twenty pennies."

Master Zeng gasped, the price was beyond his imagination, "What about this?"

Mu Wanqing looked at the ordinary soap, "Ten Wen."

Wild chrysanthemum does not cost money, but it is artificial.

Master Zeng's blood rushed to his forehead, his blood was boiling, he had a strong premonition that there was a huge opportunity now.

However, he calmly said, "I'll try first."

He took off his dirty coat and started it himself. After soaking the clothes in well water, he rubbed a layer of soap and washed them vigorously, and the clothes were as clean as new.

His eyes brightened, and it was indeed better than saponin, "Okay, great, it is better than saponin. Miss Mu San, this can be done!"

Mu Wanqing smiled and said calmly, "Then, let's talk about how to cooperate first."

She's targeting partners, not subordinates, which has a very different meaning.

Master Zeng was stunned for a moment, a strange color flashed in his eyes, "Tell me."

Mu Wanqing has long thought about it, and tentatively said, "I will provide the recipe, you provide the materials, and we will divide it into three or seven."

When Master Zeng heard this, she immediately became unhappy. Does she mean that she will not pay a dime? Still want to account for three percent?

"You alone account for 30%, and we are 30 people, do you think it's appropriate?"

Did she forget she was an outlaw?

Mu Wanqing looked calm and pointed at her head with a slender finger, "I have a recipe, I have a sales idea, I have a brain like gold, it's perfect. Besides, how do you You know, I only have one formula?"

The last sentence made Mr. Zeng's heart completely moved. The identity is not important, the important thing is to be able to make money! "I can only give you ten percent."

Mu Wanqing pouted, looking disgusted, "Twenty percent."

"One and a half."

Mu Wanqing pondered for a while, then frowned, "Deal."

Master Zeng's mood is very complicated, and he always thinks that he was fooled by a girl's film?

Mu Wanqing was not at all worried that he would go back on it, the core technology was in her hands.

"This time is an experiment, and there will be another time if the cooperation is pleasant."

This is just a part of her plan, she has to conquer these officials first and use them for her.

What she wants is the right to speak to this team, the only and absolute!

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 23: 23rd

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 23: 23rd

Listen to article13 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

What else can Mr. Zeng say? She was all done talking.

However, pondering the deep meaning in her words made him think more.

Is this an illusion?

Well, it must be an illusion, how is this possible?

Mu Wanqing blinked, "By the way, gather all the inmates who are not sick to work, so that they don't have to go about their business and eat three meals a day, what do you think?"

This is just a mouthpiece, as for the true thoughts in the heart... It's not yet time for a showdown.

When Mr. Zeng heard it, he said, oh, these are free labors, and they must be brought in to work.

"Your brain is too good." He didn't expect it at all.

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, very good, the development of the incident was all driven by her, and everything was as she expected.

She made a list, and Mr. Zeng went to work.

All the convicts who were not sick were called, and they were all at a loss and asked around.

Master Zeng announced loudly, "I'll ask you to come and do some work, three meals a day, meat buns and bone soup."

He added, "Men take off the shackles for a day." Otherwise, there is no way to work.

There was a commotion underneath, and the exiles were very excited.

Eat and drink, and temporarily restore the freedom of both hands, even for a day.

Patriarch Fang was not overwhelmed by the surprise, but rather worried, "Sir, what are you asking us to do?"

Master Zeng raised an inexplicable smile on the corner of his mouth, "Please ask Miss Mu San to make arrangements."

Everyone was stunned, what happened? Miss Mu San?

Mu Wanqing raised her head in disbelief, but I didn't say that during the discussion, why did I suddenly push her to the front of the stage? She is not prepared at all!

Actually put her together and caught her off guard, this guy is a bit of a thief.

Well, she is afraid of anyone, and it is her style to face difficulties.

It is also an opportunity for her.

Faced with the different eyes of everyone, she stood up generously, her brows were calm and firm, "Are you thinking, why am I standing here? It's very simple, it's my idea. "

The audience was in an uproar.

Mu Wanqing didn't listen to it, took out two bars of soap, "Do you know what this is? The new product I developed is for washing and decontamination. It is enough for you to know this. All you have to do is mass production, and the more you do, the better.”

She briefly introduced the situation, but did not elaborate, focusing on her research and development.

She directly arranged it, "Now there are 182 people, divided into four groups, Fang family master, you bring a team of men, responsible for burning lime water, and Mu Erye is responsible for technical guidance."

She has a calm demeanor and a calm tone, as if everything is under her control.

"Miss Fang Yuying and Fang Yulian, you lead a team of female relatives, who are responsible for picking wild chrysanthemums and squeezing juice, and Mrs. Mu is responsible for technical guidance."

The two young ladies from the Fang family were extremely stunned and couldn't believe it.

Let them lead the team? Did you hear that right? Also, how did she know their names?

Mu Wanqing's eyes swept to the other two girls, "Mu Jinyao and Mu Rongxue, you bring a team of female relatives who are responsible for generating lye, and Mu Zicheng is responsible for technical guidance."

"Sixth Uncle Mu Zhongrui, you bring a team of men to be responsible for the saponification step, and Mu Ziang is responsible for technical guidance."

Uncle Mu Liu is the husband of Aunt Liu. He has four sons and is quite loyal.

"Do you understand?"

Everyone stared at her, dumbfounded.

However, I must support my daughter.

A man shouted, "Let a woman lead the team, what kind of formality is this? What do they know, long hair and short knowledge..."

Mu Wanqing looked over coldly, it was Mu Hai's brother, named Mu Tao.

She had a pretty face and an imposing manner, "I am notifying you, not asking for your consent."

She knew that she was young and a girl, and could not convince the public.

But what? At any time, the strong are respected.

"If you don't obey my orders and deliberately make trouble...then the entire team will fast for a day, and the companions should be neat and tidy, sharing weal and woe together."

The whole team will hate this guy! It's about yourself, who can hang high?

Everyone was stunned, this little girl is not ordinary.

No matter what they think, Mu Wanqing simply and rudely grouped them. No matter who it is, just order 40 people to form a group, and the extra people will be responsible for the final packaging of the finished product .

Mu Tao plucked up his courage and walked over, "Master Zeng, do you also support her in doing this?"

Master Zeng ignored him, but looked at Mu Wanqing, "Miss Mu, what about us?"

Mu Wanqing said without hesitation, "Responsible for purchasing raw materials and monitoring the whole process, is there any problem?"

Master Zeng looked at her deeply, "No."

He deliberately tested her, and also wanted to kill her spirit, lest she crawl on his head.

Such a powerful co-ordination ability and flexibility is something he has only seen in his life.

Mu Wanqing knew that he did it on purpose, but she was not angry. The fit itself was a process of mutual testing.

To get along with people, either the east wind suppresses the west wind, or the west wind suppresses the east wind.

There is only one right to speak!

And she wants to!

"Very well, then everyone will be in their place and perform their duties."

Master Zeng has a clear attitude and supports Mu Wanqing with practical actions.

Mu Tao was a little unwilling and couldn't help asking loudly, "Then what are you responsible for?"

"Overall overall planning and general technical guidance." Mu Wanqing glanced at him lightly, "You can't do this job."

The tone is flat, but there is a kind of contempt of the king.

Mu Tao:…

Several leaders were brought to Mu Wanqing. She explained the specific operation matters and wrote them down. They just had to follow them.

"Ask if you don't understand anything."

Fang Yuying pursed her lips slightly, and seemed very nervous, "Miss Mu San, my sisters may not be able to take up this important task, so let my uncle come, he is a man..."

The education she received is to obey the father at home, the husband after marriage, the son after the husband dies, and live by others.

"Because it's a female family group, I chose a woman to lead the team. If you think you can't, then change to another woman." Mu Wanqing took great pains to create a chance for the girls.

Often, weak women and children are the ones who die the most on the way to exile.

"I gave you a chance, whether you can seize it is your ability, I will not force anyone."

Mu Jinyao was eager to try it out, with a gleam in her eyes, "Third sister, I am very willing to lead the team. If there is anything you don't understand, you need to teach me."

She is known for her talent and fame, and she is one of the Shuangshu in Beijing.

Mu Wanqing nodded her head slightly, "No one knows how many hardships they will encounter in this road of exile. It's the most useless person on the team that gets dropped."

"Being a man is not easy, and being a woman is even more difficult. As a woman, I don't want you to wither on the road. Live well, and there is hope in life."

Everyone who said something was very moved and deeply touched.

Fang Yuying was deeply impacted, and no one had ever said such a thing to her.

Patriarch Fang bowed deeply to the ground, "Thank you Miss Mu San for your appreciation, my daughter and niece will take care of things, please take care of me."

"You're welcome." Mu Wanqing knew that the man in front of her was Fang Yukun, the former head of the Ministry of War.

But, these are not important, she only needs them to act according to her arrangement.

With the support of the officials, Mu Wanqing arranged it in an orderly manner. In fact, it was an assembly line operation, and each group was responsible for one piece.

She personally demonstrated, explained carefully, and arranged for her father and brother to guide, and each group of four officials formed a battle.

Everyone dared not say much in front of the officials and worked hard, but not everyone was willing to work.

Some people are full of slander in their hearts.

It's rare to have a day off, so why not let them take a good rest?

It's your business to show your love, but don't drag us all down.

How could the third young master of the Fang family have done such tiring work, and soon he was exhausted and a little unhappy, "Father, why is this third Miss Mu like this? It's her business to please the officials. But turn our errands around..."

The third young master of the Fang family was scolded to be autistic, father, who is your biological child?

Fang Patriarch looked at his son's stupid face, and thought of Mu Wanqing's scheming appearance, and couldn't help sighing.

People are so different.

Time flies so fast, everyone who has been busy for a long time finally eats the steaming bone soup and meat buns, and they are very happy and very satisfied.

"This is a meal made by a village woman? It tastes good."

"I heard that Miss Mu San's cooking is very delicious. I hope that one day I can eat the food she made by herself."

Today is not possible, the busiest person in the audience is Mu Wanqing, go wherever she is needed.

The officials looked at the soaps that were formed, and their eyes shone.

"How to sell? To the nearest town?"

Mu Wanqing was confident, "I have already asked the village chief, tomorrow will be a big market every ten days, and the villagers of Shiliba Village will go to a place of Shilipo, and we will take it when the time comes. Sell."

The official was stunned, "Sell it to the villagers? Do they have no money?"

Mu Wanqing smiled, confident and assertive, "I will go out in person tomorrow to show you what a marketing genius is."

Officer:…

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 24: 24th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 24: 24th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After a busy day, Mu Wanqing fell asleep early.

However, the officials still can't sleep, half happy and half worried, looking forward and worried about tomorrow.

Li turned over on the bed, "Brother Zeng, do you believe her?"

"What else can we do besides trust her?" Thinking of the mountains of soap, Master Zeng couldn't help but wonder why he was so overwhelmed that he was fooled into the pirate ship?

I made so much at once and spent so much money, if I can't sell it, it will be all in my own hands.

The thought of this gave him a splitting headache. Is he too stupid? Or is Miss Mu San too capable of fooling around?

"You can't throw everything away."

Lieutenant Team Li could hear the anxiety in his voice, "Then I'll visit her tomorrow."

"No, you stay and stare, I'll go over." Master Zeng didn't watch it with his own eyes, how could he rest assured?

The next day, Mu Wanqing got up early, ate something and set off.

Master Zeng and his five subordinates brought several carriages of goods and led them to Shilipo under the guidance of the village guide.

Although it is still early, there are already many stalls.

There are melons and fruits grown by themselves, chickens, ducks, fish, food, cloth, ceramic pots, shoes, etc., everything is lively.

Not only the villagers nearby come to set up stalls, but also the small merchants who walk the streets and alleys, all town shops go to the countryside to go to the market, no one wants to miss such a good opportunity to make money.

So there are all kinds of things, and there is a big market.

She took out two signs, one said: Sold at a loss, soap, original price, one hundred cents, current price fifty cents.

Another piece reads: Soap, the original price is 200 yuan, the current price is 100 yuan.

Not only that, but she also set up a table in front of the booth. The samples were lined up. The soap was so beautiful and delicate that many women couldn't take their eyes off it.

With the passage of time, more and more people came to the market, bustling, endless stream, hawking and noise.

"Miss Mu San, what should I do now?" Mr. Zeng had no business experience and was a little nervous.

Mu Wanqing wore light men's clothes with a ponytail, looking like a vigorous young man.

She jumped on the table lightly, picked up the gong and drum, and immediately attracted countless attention.

"Hello folks, we are big traders who travel all over the world. This time, we specially bought a batch of rare goods in the capital, and planned to take them to the north to sell them. A companion fell ill and urgently needed some money for treatment, so he had to sell it at a loss."

"It's cheap, it's only for one day, until it's sold out, first come, first served."

Who doesn't like to take advantage of it, everyone immediately came around.

Mu Wanqing was not stage fright at all, and introduced the sample generously.

"This soap is used for laundry and hand washing, and it is clean as soon as it is used, who knows who uses it."

"This soap is used to wash the face and bathe, and the skin is smooth and smooth.

She is very friendly, and her smile is sweet, which makes people feel good, and can't help but believe her words.

The favorite of the ladies in Beijing? Sounds high-end, expensive, right?

Mu Wanqing raised her hand, and Mr. Zeng held a basin of water and a few dirty cloth strips, "Who wants to try it for yourself? We will give you a small gift."

Everyone looks at each other, can you try it yourself? I've never seen such a scene before, so I'm a little confused.

Mu Wanqing's eyes swept across the crowd and winked.

A woman in linen squeezed out from the crowd, timid and a little reserved, "What to send?"

"A bun."

The woman in linen's eyes lit up and she got excited, "I'll try it."

For a steamed bun, she washed the dirty cloth with soap in front of everyone, and it was clean after washing. The woman couldn't help but boasted, "It's easier and cleaner than grass and wood ash. Convenience, everything in the capital is good."

She kept complimenting, and everyone saw it with their own eyes.

"How much is this?"

Most people don't know how to read or write.

Mu Wanqing's face was aching, and she looked particularly reluctant, "The original price is 100 yuan, and the current price is 50 yuan, which is equal to half buy and half free."

It's actually half cheaper, and I'm more tempted.

Mu Wanqing's smile is very gentle, her words are clear, "This is very durable, the clothes for a family of four can last for a year."

Everyone makes the calculations, fifty cents will last for a year, so it's alright, just eat less meat.

The woman in linen picked up the soap again, fell in love with it at first sight, took it to her nose and sniffed it, heard that it could be tried as well, and happily washed her face with the soap.

She stroked her face and smiled, "It's so fragrant, my face is smooth and tender and so comfortable."

The beauty-loving woman all gathered around and touched her face, "Really, it's very slippery, how much is it?"

"The original price of the soap is 200 yuan, and the current price is 100 yuan."

"I want a bar of soap, a bar of soap, my daughter is going to get married, give her skin care."

If you have the first one, you will have the second one. If you have a loose hand, you can buy one, but not many people buy soap, after all, it is a bit expensive.

At this moment, a delighted voice suddenly sounded, "Hey, is this the most popular soap in Beijing? How can it appear in such a small place? It's incredible."

Several men dressed as runners squeezed over, with incredible expressions on their faces, "What? This is only a hundred cents? It's so cheap? It's half cheaper than the capital, what's the situation?"

Mu Wanqing repeated the reason just now, and the merchants' eyes lit up with excitement.

"I can't buy it in the queue in Beijing, but there is one here. I want twenty pieces of soap."

"I want fifty dollars."

"Give me a hundred dollars."

The onlookers were stunned, how good is it?

"You don't need so much, right?" Instead of rushing to ship, Mu Wanqing persuaded softly, "Then it's going to take the year of the monkey and the moon, so buy less."

The people watching think she is a rare good person, regardless of her young age, she is kind.

The businessman looks like I made a profit, I am very happy, but I still have to hold on.

"It's a rare opportunity. This thing is for my own use. It's more decent as a gift. I can also buy it to add makeup to my girls. My husband's family thinks highly of it. It's not every day, but only once a year."

"Yes, it's also very good to give a boxing gift."

"We can still resell..." The merchant seemed to realize that he had made a blunder, and quickly changed his words, "Ah, no, no, I mean, send it everywhere."

They waved banknotes to buy, one by one, for fear of being robbed.

Seeing this, Mu Wanqing was very moved, "Well, if you buy 20 yuan and get 1 free, it's just a thank you for your support."

The merchants were as happy as the Chinese New Year and bought more.

This scene deeply aroused everyone's desire to buy, and they joined the rush to buy.

It is a rarity, a discount, and a gift. How many people can withstand such an offensive?

"I don't have so much money, Brother Chen, let's buy it together, twenty yuan for one free, it's a fool not to take advantage of this."

"It's a good idea, let's do it like this, and give us twenty dollars."

Whether it's soap or soap, it's crazy.

They buy a lot and plan to stock up and sell them slowly.

The news spreads very quickly, one by ten, ten by one hundred, one hundred by one thousand, and people in a radius of hundreds of miles have rushed to buy it.

Master Zeng and the officials are responsible for selling the goods, and Mu Wanqing is responsible for collecting the money.

Everyone's busy feet don't touch the ground, but don't mention how happy they are.

"Bring the finished products, hurry up."

Master Zeng wiped his sweat, his eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles, he made a fortune!

He couldn't help but look at the high-spirited girl, and a sense of respect surged in his heart. He was so capable and possessed a magical ability.

I ate a few steamed buns for lunch and continued to cook until all the goods were sold out.

Some people were late and annoyed, Mu Wanqing said with a smile, "We are temporarily staying in Xiaoxi Village, and we still have a little stock in hand, but not much."

As the sun sets, several carriages are speeding on the road, laughter and laughter are continuous, and everyone has a happy smile on their faces.

Back to the village, Li, who was waiting eagerly, rushed up to meet him, "How is it? Tell me about the situation."

"Let's talk about it at night." Master Zeng pulled him aside and motioned for his men to move the money box in the car into the house.

Mu Wanqing did not follow up, but stopped and pointed to a few people, "Sixth Aunt, Brother Ji, you have accomplished your task today very well."

"Master Zeng, give them some rewards."

Stand out as a demonstration. The first woman in linen to buy soap was Sixth Aunt, Xiaoya's grandmother.

Several runners from afar were selected from the Mu clan.

These are all support, arranged by Mu Wanqing!

Master Zeng never knew how to sell something, and there are so many routines, one after another, which opened his eyes and made him awe.

Mu Wanqing is not bragging, she is a genius, not only a marketing genius, but also has strong leadership skills.

"Then, each person will be sent twenty pennies."

For Mu Wanqing, these sales methods are commonplace in later generations, but for these people, they are novel and mysterious, and they are deeply shocked.

I think she is a god!

Six aunts and several people were overjoyed, "Thank you, Mr. Zeng." Twenty wen can buy several buns.

Mu Erye and his wife ran out after hearing the news, holding on to her daughter's arm and asking for warmth, "Qinger, you are finally back, are you tired? Are you thirsty? Are you hungry? Come in and have a rest, there's meat to eat tonight."

I made a lot of money today. Master Zeng is in a very good mood.

Everywhere was filled with joy, and the exiles were looking forward to this meat, and they hadn't eaten meat for a long time.

Second Master Mu and his wife accompanied their daughter into the house, brought tea and water, and brought meals.

Braised pork and stewed eggs, this is what the chef made according to her recipe, but only 20% of her skill.

She was starving long ago, not picky eaters, and ate two bowls of rice.

She took a hot bath after dinner, and Mrs. Mu Er wiped her hair dry with a towel, and the official came to invite someone, "Miss Mu San, Mrs. Zeng invited you over. "

Second Master Mu accompanied his daughter in the past, and as soon as he entered the door, he was stunned by boxes of silver coins.

This scene is too impactful.

The officials were all surrounded by the money box, and they couldn't help themselves with excitement. When they saw Mu Wanqing's father and daughter coming in, they all stood up to say hello, "Miss Third."

Three Miss, full of respect.

Master Zeng turned his head, a rare smile appeared on his serious face, "Miss San, this is all the money I made today, guess how much?"

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 25: 25th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 25: 25th

Listen to article15 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mu Wanqing glanced lightly, her red lips parted slightly, and she reported a series of numbers smoothly.

"Today sold a total of 42,000 yuan, 21,000 yuan is soap, 21,000 yuan is soap, buy 20 get 1 free, it should be 3,000 taels, minus the cost, the profit is 2 One thousand five hundred taels, because there is no need to pay for labor."

The audience was silent and everyone was stunned.

She sells goods all day, how does she know how much to sell? Also specific to the category?

How do you calculate all the amounts at once?

Even the profit is calculated!

You know, it took a long time for them to count these boxes of money.

Deputy Li admired her and gave her a thumbs up, "It's three thousand taels, Miss San, you are really amazing."

It used to be Miss Mu San, but now she is Third Miss. There is only one word difference, but the meaning is different.

Mu Wanqing was light and calm, as if she didn't care, "It's just a little trick."

She is not a high-profile person, but she can shock everyone only if she is amazing and powerful enough.

She has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, success or failure depends on it, so naturally she has to play a big game.

She was very successful in pretending, and everyone was in awe.

The more mysterious, the more awe-inspiring.

She has been busy for two days, her mind is highly concentrated, her mind keeps turning, and she is exhausted to control every detail.

"According to the agreement, I should be divided into four hundred and fifty taels, but don't rush to give it to me, there should be a wave of business tomorrow..."

An official clerk exclaimed, "What? What else? There will be no market tomorrow, there will be no market."

Mu Wanqing brushed her slightly damp hair and calmly said, "I have let the wind out, if there is no accident, the merchants who are far away are on their way to come, and the merchants' sense of smell is the best. sensitive."

Her words were dubious by others, but Lord Zeng had seen her methods with his own eyes and chose to believe them without hesitation.

"Why are you still sitting stupidly? Hurry up and go to dinner. After eating, you can do as much as you can."

Three thousand taels were easily credited into the account. I have never seen a person with so much money say, what else to sleep? He can work for days and nights without eating, drinking or sleeping.

He has no other hobbies than money!

The subordinates responded with a bang, full of energy.

Mu Wanqing just wanted to rest, rubbed her eyebrows, "I'm still growing at my age, so I can't stay up all night."

Seeing her tired expression, Mr. Zeng was extraordinarily attentive, "You don't have to sit in the battle yourself, you can go back and rest, we are here."

The officials who have tasted the sweetness are enthusiastic, and everyone can get dozens of taels.

Who can say no to a great opportunity to make money right at your door?

Must do it! Don't let it work!

Mu Wanqing went back to her room and slept beautifully, regardless of how they struggled.

Sure enough, a lot of merchants who heard the news came one after another the next day.

The soap was pulled out and sold as soon as it was formed.

For the first time, Mr. Zeng knows what is the money coming.

The question is, why did he think making money was particularly difficult? After all, is he stupid?

The original plan was to stay for three days, but after such a delay, I stayed for a few more days.

Every day is busy, but everyone is in a good mood.

The prisoners were given three meals a day, including meat dishes and rice.

The officials make money every day, and they are all excited.

Mu Wanqing was the biggest winner, and she received more than a thousand taels from the account.

Each official received several hundred taels of silver, although not as much as Mu Wanqing, but everyone was convinced.

She deserves it.

The recipe is hers, she arranges every process and every position, she opens the sales, and she handles the whole process.

It can be said that she flew everyone by herself.

They respect the strong and capable! She is very strong!

"It would be nice to make money like this every day." Doing business is addictive, and everyone can't wait to make money like this for a long time.

Master Zeng has already decided to leave tomorrow, "What are you thinking about, don't hurry? The business is important."

The officials were disappointed, and suddenly someone asked, "Miss San, do you have the best of both worlds?"

He also asked casually, without much hope.

Mu Wanqing carried more than 1,000 taels of silver in her arms, drank the tea made by the official, pulled the salted peanuts from the cook, and said lazily, "Yes."

Everyone looked at them in unison, their eyes were surprisingly bright, "I also ask Miss San to enlighten me."

"This..." Mu Wanqing peeled a peanut and put it in her mouth, selling it.

Everyone is dying of anxiety, I can't wait to call her little ancestor, hurry up and say it.

"Miss San, we are our own people. If you have any good ideas, you must tell us."

"Yes, yes, Miss San, you are smart, witty and decisive, and you have the demeanor of a general. My old Zhao is very convinced of you. Whoever dares to bully you, I will be the first to refuse."

"Miss San, I am your most sincere friend and I am willing to cut a knife for you."

Master Zeng felt that his subordinates were unreliable, and they all betrayed. Look, they are all holding Mu Wanqing.

However, he was more attentive than anyone else, and he peeled a few peanuts and handed them over, "Miss San, if you have any ideas, let us know and discuss together, I believe that the wisdom of Miss San is unparalleled. ."

Whoever can bring him benefits, he will offer it like a treasure, there is nothing wrong with it.

Mu Wanqing casually took the peanuts, but did not eat them.

"Right now, what Mr. Zeng is worried about is that doing business will delay the journey, so what if there is a horse-drawn cart and a mule to travel quickly?"

Deputy Team Li thought, "You mean, buy them a horse-drawn cart and a mule? That won't work, they don't deserve it, and they don't follow the rules."

"The carriage is too expensive. How many carriages does it take for more than 300 people? We don't have that much money."

This is a bad idea, and it doesn't look like a smart person came up with it.

Mu Wanqing sighed, the generation gap between her and them was as wide as the Pacific Ocean.

"Let them take out a loan to buy it without you spending a penny."

Deputy Li smiled at her to please her, "What? I don't understand, Miss San, speak slowly and be more detailed. We are rough people with stupid brains."

Mu Wanqing was quite satisfied with his attitude, "That is, first lend them money to buy a car..."

An official could not help interrupting, "Borrow money? How can they have money to pay back?"

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes, "Can I finish my sentence?"

Others glared at their companions, what did they say? Can your brain compare to Miss San?

The officer touched his nose embarrassedly, "You said, I was wrong, I shouldn't interrupt you."

Mu Wanqing's status has changed. She has a certain right to speak and has won the respect of officials, but she is still far from her goal.

"You buy the car and let them pay off the deposit in installments. With the car, we can travel quickly. We will stop for a few days when we encounter a lively town, sell a wave of soap, and make a little money. Go, in this way, there will always be new markets and new consumers, and there will be no worries about sales."

Shoot another place.

"The most important thing is not to delay the journey."

Everyone was shocked, how could they do this?

It sounds very reliable, it is very beneficial to them, you can do it!

Master Zeng was more sober and asked directly, "Then they pay them back? Are they paying them wages?"

Mu Wanqing said with a smile, "Pay a little bit, the piece rate system, the more you do, the more you get. You can make money with your ability, and fully mobilize everyone's enthusiasm."

" Of course, they won't let them sit comfortably in the carriage and do nothing. After all, they are all exiles, and they have to suffer and suffer. A little talk."

She said righteously, "I suggest reform through labor."

Master Zeng was stunned, "Why?"

"Use labor to reform them, make them clearly aware of their mistakes, reflect on it, and become a good person who is loyal to the king and patriotic."

"Women's family members can give full play to their own strengths and do some female red needlework. Men, copy books and do handicrafts, you can take some money in exchange. In a word, there can be no idlers. , if you are free, you will have trouble."

Lord Zeng is stunned, good guy! good guy!

Let other people work and make money, under the pretense of reform through labor, the reason is very powerful and very high-sounding.

What's even better is that this is a one-shot plan that benefits both parties.

Officials can get a share of profits, and they are not afraid of being reported for doing business.

The exiles don't need to be hit by wind and rain, don't need to walk on their feet, don't have to work so hard, and reduce casualties.

Not only that, they can also make money in an open and honest way, paving the way for future border life.

The subordinates applauded, "This is a great idea, head, let's do it like this."

They can make a fortune out of it.

"Miss San, I always thought that women only cry and cry, and they are useless. You let me know that women also have such resourceful characters as you. It's amazing."

"Miss San, you are really a female Zhuge, and you can come up with such an idea."

Mu Wanqing asked strangely, "What's so difficult about this? Just think about it."

Officers:…

Can't be bothered, can't be bothered.

Don't offend this third Miss Mu, she wants to clean up your affairs every minute, you may not be able to detect the loss.

An official raised his hand weakly, "Then, what if someone arrives at the border and doesn't earn enough money for the carriage?"

The officer watched the father and daughter disappear in front of him, and was a little confused, "Why did she just leave like this? She hasn't answered me yet..."

Deputy Li covered his face and sighed, he thought he was stupid enough, but his subordinates were even more stupid, "If you don't earn enough, take away the carriage, so simple, you need to ask? Why don't you use your brain, It's all embarrassing in front of Third Young Lady."

I've been despised, okay?

"Yes." Vice-team Li didn't even want to talk to him.

"Head, do you want to find a maid to take care of Miss San's daily life? It's really overkill to let her worry about the trivial matters of life. It's better to think about how to make more money when you have time. I think she has the ability to make more money. More than that."

Master Zeng also agrees with this, "I'll ask her first."

He instructed the official in charge of logistics, "Xiao Jiang, Miss San likes to eat fresh fruits and vegetables, buy some when you see them."

"Good."

Master Zeng looked at the cook, "Xiao Han, you've come to cook these few days and let Miss San rest more. She's been working too hard recently."

To those who have the ability to hold.

"Yes." The chef is very proud, and his master is amazing!

Well, although Master is self-appointed.

The Mu family stared blankly at the silver note on the bed, their eyes straightened.

"Earn so much? Don't you mean soap is not expensive?"

Mu Wanqing was in a good mood after earning money, the money was enough for them to reach the border smoothly. "Large quantities, cheaper and more sales."

Mr. Mu suddenly made a move, her eyes were indescribably confused, "Qing'er, your cooking skills can be said to have suddenly become enlightened, but when did you know how to make soap? We Why don't you know? Your change...too big..."

Is this really her daughter?

The atmosphere in the room suddenly froze.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 26: 26th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 26: 26th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mu Wanqing sighed softly, "It seems she can't hide it."

No way, her recent performance is too bright, too abnormal, she can hide it from others, but she can't hide it from the family members who get along with each other day and night.

She got up and walked to the door, opened it and took a look, making sure that no one gently closed the door.

Her mysterious appearance lifted everyone's hearts.

Mu Wanqing crept back and looked very serious, "What I'm going to say next is a big secret, no one can tell it, just our family of five knows, even if In the future, the brothers can’t say that they have married daughters-in-law.”

Second Master Mu looked very nervous, raised his right hand, "Okay, I swear, I will never reveal what I said tonight."

Others also raised their hands, "I swear, too, that I will never speak a word in my life."

Mu Wanqing's voice was low, "I fell out the day I raided my house, and I fell unconscious, do you remember?"

In fact, the original body died on that day.

How could Mrs. Mu forget the anxiety at that time, "I remember, what's wrong?"

Mu Wanqing looked at them with an inexplicable expression, "When I was in a coma, I saw a white-haired immortal, he said, the Mu family's qi is almost exhausted, and the ancestors of the Mu family are fighting wind and rain, It took a lot of hardship to create this family business, and the descendants will not only fail to keep it, but will also become extinct..."

The air-conditioning sounded, Mu Erye's face turned green, extinct? What do you mean all dead?

Mu Wanqing continued, "Then he stared at me for a while, and said, the only turning point of the Mu family is on me, and then stroked my head..."

Her words stopped, everyone held their breath and waited for the next.

"And then what?"

Mu Wanqing patted her head, "I woke up and found a lot of things in my mind, there are all kinds of recipes, books that teach people to do things, all kinds of recipes, anyway, many very Miscellaneous, I can't tell for a while."

Everyone looked stunned, it sounded incredible, but that was the only way to make sense.

Second Master Mu suddenly became excited, "It must be the ancestor who couldn't bear the extinction of his descendants, so he gave the Mu family a ray of life, and the ancestors bless him."

Isn't it? If it weren't for Mu Wanqing, the second room might have been folded on the road.

They had nothing at the time, no material, and no silver.

Nowadays, other clansmen have been exposed to Mu Wanqing's light, and they have not been harshly punished by officials. Those who fell ill in the rain have been fully recuperated and their lives have been saved.

You think, if he was dragged on the road, his vitality would be severely damaged, and he might die on the road of exile.

This is all thanks to Mu Wanqing.

When he said this, the whole family believed it. People in this era believed in gods and Buddhas.

Mr. Mu's eyes were red and she was very proud, "Qing'er, you are the savior of the Mu family!"

"Sister, no wonder you've become so powerful." The two brothers' eyes lit up.

"I don't know if we can save the life or not, but our whole family will reach the border safely, I promise." How about the silver?"

Second Master Mu trusts his daughter more, and feels that the future of the whole family depends on her. "You're so smart, you deal with it."

Since she has taken over everything from the original body, she has the responsibility to protect these family members. Mu Wanqing has to do more preparations.

"I want to buy two more horse-drawn carriages. The mule-drawn carriage will put supplies and the horse-drawn carriages will take turns to rest. This way, even if I live in the wilderness, I won't be afraid of wind or rain."

"At the border, if you are short of money, you will sell it."

After experiencing rainy days, the Mu family has clearly realized how important means of transportation are. Walking in leisure time, they will take refuge in windy and snowy days.

"Okay, listen to you."

The weather was sunny and white clouds fluttered, and a group of people set foot on the road to the border again.

At this time, I am especially envious of those who have a car, and my envious eyes are red.

Old Mrs. Mu also fell ill, and she was in low spirits. She was lying in the carriage and kept chattering, "Jin Yao, you are the most honorable descendant of the Mu family. The eldest daughter, how can you show up and do something unprofessional?"

Mu Jinyao's lips wriggled, but she was silent when she looked at the bad-looking grandmother.

The old lady Mu was seriously ill this time. She had been in the gate of **** for a while, and she was not feeling well at all. The thought of Mu Wanqing's refusal to give up the mule cart hurt her Almost died, full of resentment.

"And you, Rongxue, you're an unmarried little lady, what are you doing? You don't want to get married? Ah?"

Mu Rongxue was not happy, "Grandmother, what did I do wrong? Isn't it just to lead everyone to work together? I like to take the lead."

She has a strong personality and likes to be top-notch in everything. Letting her manage a team of people is so in line with her heart.

It turned out that she managed well and in order, and she also received an additional reward of 100 wen.

This is the first money she ever made!

This sense of accomplishment is unprecedented.

The old lady Mu sneered, "The one who took the lead? It's obviously Mu Wanqing's lackey!"

Dogs? Mu Rongxue blushed, how could she say that about her granddaughter? Obviously, the older you get, the more stupid you are. "Grandmother, this is the arrangement of Mr. Zeng. You are dissatisfied with Mr. Zeng..."

Old Mrs. Mu was taken aback, "I don't have it, don't talk nonsense, I mean, you shouldn't listen to Mu Wanqing's arrangement, who is she on the card? You guys? Much nobler than her, she should listen to you."

"Then you have to have this ability." Mu Rongxue witnessed Mu Wanqing's ability with her own eyes, and was convinced. "Anyway, I'm not as good as her."

Old Mrs. Mu couldn't help but feel angry, how could her granddaughter be worse than that bitch's granddaughter?

Uncle Mu frowned slightly, "The old lady is for your own good, you are all daughters of famous families, of noble birth..."

Mu Rongxue was a little annoying to him, don't think she didn't know what he was thinking.

Mu Wanqing would rather let her uncle lead the team than let her uncle come forward.

He must be uncomfortable, but why should he reflect on it? He is no longer a third-rank official of the court! Stop acting like an official!

"Now they are all prisoners, exiled criminals who don't know how long they can live."

Like a basin of cold water pouring it down from scratch, the old lady Mu's mother and son's faces were not good-looking.

"Be obedient, you are different from Mu Wanqing, she is a troublemaker, whoever gets close is unlucky..."

This old lady not only told her own children and grandchildren, but also told her clan to actively destroy Mu Wanqing's reputation.

In the end, she just needs a vent, it doesn't matter what kind of person the other party is.

At this moment, a news spread wildly in the crowd. "I heard that the officials allowed us to borrow money to buy mules and carriages."

People who are still sick are shocked, "Really? I'm the first to sign up."

If I go on like this, I am afraid I will die on the road of exile.

"Impossible? How could the official be so kind to us?"

"Besides, we don't have any money to pay."

"I heard that this is the suggestion made by Miss Mu San."

Patriarch Fang has always been listening but not speaking, but this time he couldn't hold back, "Ah, Mu Wanqing, Mu Third Miss?"

Mu Wanqing was too high-profile before, and there was no one who didn't know her. "is her."

Fang Patriarch's eyes flashed, "That's probably a little bit possible, who has friendship with her? Go and ask."

He always felt that something was changing, and the biggest variable should be Mu Wanqing.

Everyone ran to block Mu Wanqing and asked what was going on?

Mu Wanqing was cooking red bean soup in the carriage, it was sticky and soft, and she drank it warm.

"It's true. I saw that everyone had nowhere to hide in the heavy rain, they were trembling, and one by one fell ill. I couldn't bear it, so I made such a suggestion."

"I think, the most important thing is to save lives, especially those young children who haven't grown up and haven't had a good look at the world."

"As for whether Master Zeng agrees? I don't know, but you can find a way to fight for it."

Someone asked anxiously, "How to win?"

Mu Wanqing said very bluntly, "I made a contribution, so I got the right to purchase two carriages."

Someone got sour, "Don't you have a mule cart at home?"

Mu Wanqing had prepared the money long ago and did not need a loan. "It's too small, I can't put anything down. That's what I think. The more you go to the northwest, the colder you are, so you can arrange the carriage well, warm bedding, and get a small stove. You can stay warm in the carriage in winter. I want to eat a bite. It’s hot and convenient.”

This is a hint, just follow if you want to survive.

"The taste of the rain is not good, and the taste of walking in the snow is even worse."

Who can bear this?

Everyone asked Mu Wanqing to help and plead for mercy, but Mu Wanqing looked like she didn't want to get involved.

But everyone couldn't hold back their begging, so Mu Wanqing had no choice but to bring people over.

Fang Patriarch was the first to say, "Master Zeng, we want to borrow money to buy a car, whether it is a horse-drawn cart or a mule-cart, if we have any work in the future, even if you order us, the money will be paid off as soon as possible. "

Although he has a carriage, he can only let the elders in the family take turns to rest.

Mu Wanqing helped to say a good word, "Master Zeng, it is a rare fate to travel thousands of miles, you should have a good relationship, it is not easy for everyone."

"I know you have a death quota for exile prisoners, but it's not a good thing to die too much, right? Help, have pity on us."

Master Zeng's eyes twitched, all the good people let her do it, and she earned all the favors, she is indeed Miss Mu San.

"For the sake of Miss Third, then give me five more places."

"Only five? Too few..."

"The carriage is not something you can buy if you want." Although Mr. Zeng didn't understand the hunger marketing that Mu Wanqing said, he knew that the rare thing is the most expensive, and it is the most appropriate to let go a little bit. plan.

Rush is not a business.

Patriarch Fang is extremely shrewd and decisive, "Master Zeng, all the female relatives in my family are ill, and they desperately need carriages. I don't dare to ask for more, just one."

Master Zeng nodded slightly, "Okay, I'll give you a quota, one hundred taels per carriage."

Patriarch Fang was overjoyed, "The price is very fair, thank you sir."

The carriage is really not easy to handle, but Mu Wanqing came up with an idea. When she stops to sell soap in the next bustling town, she will ask for a carriage without money.

Ordinary people don't have them, but big merchants definitely have them.

However, a lively town can collect several carriages, one for 80 taels, and sell them to exiled prisoners for 100 taels, and earn the difference of 20 taels, which is regarded as interest , everyone is happy.

Mu Wanqing successfully got two carriages, one for her and the other for Mrs. Mu. The mule cart was used to load supplies.

The carriage of the carriage was obviously doubled in size. She even arranged it so that Mr. Mu could make a single couch, under which the sundries could be placed, and a thick layer of couch was laid on the couch. The quilt is covered to reduce bumps, and next to the couch is a row of small cabinets with exquisite design, which can put various things.

Under the car window is a small red clay stove for cooking and heating.

This is a small mobile house, convenient for eating and sleeping.

Mu Jinyao and Mu Rongxue came to visit together, and when they saw such a complete carriage, they were envious.

"It's good, I want it too, third sister, can you help open a back door, my mother is not feeling well these days, my sister has always been weak, my father's mind is all On the mother and son..."

There are too many concubines in the third room. The mistress only gave birth to two daughters.

In the past, Mu Rongxue, who was stronger, would never expose herself to a scandal.

But, I can't take care of it at the moment, my father is unreliable.

"If the three of us, mother and daughter, have a carriage, we can always find a way out."

Mu Wanqing pursed her lips, "I..."

Before the words were finished, a group of masked men appeared out of nowhere, surrounded them with knives, and screams of terror resounded in the sky for a while.

"I opened this mountain and planted this tree. If you want to cross this road, leave it to buy road money." Standard bandit opening remarks.

Master Zeng was stunned, the bandit who robbed the road? This is so blind.

"This friend on the road, we are the court officials responsible for escorting the prisoners. These are all criminals who ransack their homes and exile, and they have no money at all..."

"Then use a woman." The man in brown swept his cold eyes towards the direction where Mu Wanqing was standing.

Mu Wanqing's heart sank, no, this is not a bandit, these people are well trained!

No, this is a premeditated and planned action!

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 27: 27th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 27: 27th

Listen to article19 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Master Zeng looked tense and had a bad premonition, "This is an exiled prisoner appointed by the court. You can't have an accident in my hands. Please hold your hand high."

While speaking, he took out a handful of silver from his arms and handed it over, as if he was spending money to break the disaster.

The man in brown accepted the money, but did not withdraw, "Which family is this?"

Master Zeng looked at each other calmly, there were a dozen people in total, far less than the number of officials, but all of them were strong.

In the event of a fight with no eyes, there will be casualties, which is what he does not want to see.

"The former Ministry of Household Mu Shilang and the head of the Ministry of War..."

The brown-clothed man's eyes lit up, "The surname is Mu? I heard that there is a beautiful and talented lady in the capital. She claims to be one of the twins in the capital. She seems to be the daughter of the servant of the household."

Master Zeng's expression changed a few times, and he finally realized where the sense of disobedience was. Would ordinary people know so clearly? They came prepared.

The man in the brown coat was extremely arrogant, "It seems to be that house, I have never seen such a famous lady before, stand up and let me see."

Said this, but a pair of eyes stared straight at Mu Jinyao in the crowd.

There was an uproar at the scene, Mu family members looked very bad, and Mrs. Mu subconsciously pulled her daughter behind.

She knew this day would come, but she didn't expect it to come so soon.

Mu Jinyao was stared at by a cold snake, her face lost all blood, this was for her!

Who are they?

Another man roared grumpily, "Why don't you stand up? Our brothers don't deserve to see you, this lady?"

He picked up his long sword and slashed at an exile at will. The exile who was caught off guard screamed and fell in a pool of blood.

"This is the end of looking down on our brothers!"

This is a demonstration, and it is also a shock, and it also pushes Mu Jinyao to the forefront.

The exile beside me was angry and scared, "Miss Mu, come out quickly and don't hurt us."

He pushed Mu Jinyao hard behind him.

Mu Jinyao was exposed in front of everyone like this, her face was covered with a layer of gray, and her hair was dirty, but her temperament and etiquette were all elegant, and some things had long been engraved in her bones. The eyebrows are picturesque, still very protruding.

A flash of surprise flashed in the eyes of the man in brown clothes, "As expected of a noble woman in the capital who has dumped countless men, she is beautiful and graceful, and her manners are very good. Well, very good, I want it."

The Mu family changes when they hear it, is this a robbery? Or wealth?

Mrs. Mu hugged her daughter tightly, and the other Mu family members also protected her.

"Master Zeng, quickly drive these gangsters away."

The man in the brown coat drew his sword as soon as he disagreed and stabbed the Mu family who was talking.

This attitude is arrogant and outrageous, "Don't make a toast, don't eat or drink, and don't want to kill a few more people, just be obedient."

The Mu family watched this scene in disbelief. This murder is unblinking, and it's too terrifying.

Master Zeng secretly beat drums in his heart, this group of people is definitely not an ordinary bandit.

I am afraid that their target was Mu Jinyao from the beginning.

Mu Jinyao was so famous in the past that many men fell under her pomegranate skirt.

However, things are unpredictable, and the arrogant girl of the past has become a prisoner of exile.

Without the protection of family background, too beautiful appearance is the cause of trouble.

She also knows this very well. She is usually cautious, never single, how to keep a low profile and make herself dirty.

Master Zeng was thinking about it, but he didn't want to inquire about the identity of the other party at all. Knowing too much is not a good thing.

"My friend, it's hard for me to deal with you like this. Miss Mu is famous and many people are watching. I have to send everyone to the border."

The man in the brown shirt looked cold, and pointed impatiently at the sisters of the Mu family, including Mu Wanqing, "Okay, I want all these women, so it won't be eye-catching, You are good too."

No, what robber logic is this? It doesn't make sense, well, they're robbers.

The Mu family changed when they heard the news, and Mu Erye was even more angry, "You are robbing the people."

The man in the brown coat said coldly, "Take people away, who dares to stop shooting and do not speak."

He spoke and acted with a condescending arrogance.

As soon as he gave an order, all his men moved, and they swept to the girl who was named, and they were about to take them away.

The girl struggled frantically, and her family rushed forward to stop it.

The scene was chaotic, Mu Erye rushed over with his two sons and vowed to protect Mu Wanqing to the death.

Mu Zicheng was slapped to the ground with a heavy slap. His face was swollen, but he didn't care about the pain, so he quickly got up to stop it.

He can't let anyone hurt his sister.

A trace of anger flashed in Mu Wanqing's eyes, she didn't want to cause trouble, but she had no choice but to find her.

She looked at the man in brown and asked loudly, "Dare to ask which prince's subordinates you are?"

As a blockbuster exploded in the crowd, the audience was boiling, and they stopped and looked over.

Even those masked men were stunned, a trace of confusion flashed in the eyes of the man in brown, and he shouted sharply, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Mu Wanqing was not at all cowardly, "You don't think that you can pretend to be bandits and robbers by covering your face? If you don't want to make things worse, just leave as soon as possible, and this incident will never happen. ."

The man in the brown shirt frowned, where did she get the confidence? "Oh, where did you see that?"

"I'm not blind." Mu Wanqing pointed to the feet of those men, "You all wear official boots, and the way you walk shows that you are of unusual origin."

Only officials and guards are qualified to wear these official boots, and, obviously trained, the answer is self-evident.

The man in brown looked at his feet subconsciously, and sure enough, it was an omission.

When remodeling, just remember to change clothes, who would think of changing shoes.

Since it was seen through, he simply stopped pretending and released a wave of murderous aura, "You are very smart, but smart people usually don't live long."

His murderous aura was so strong that people around him shuddered.

Mu Wanqing's heart trembled, but instead aroused her desire to win and her blood boiled.

Damn, the desire to win regardless of the occasion!

She showed no timidity on her face, and perfectly controlled her expression, "Your murderous aura is obviously blood on your hands and killing people."

She changed her words, "However, do you really want to slaughter these more than 300 prisoners and 30 officials? as a result of."

She hooked her lips meaningfully, "After all, who doesn't have many rivals these days, as a prince, you only rely on holy favor, but holy favor, it will disappear at any time."

The man in brown looked at her deeply, this girl reminded him inexplicably of the majestic and powerful Lord Shoufu.

Obviously, there is no similarity between these two people, but it is... It feels unfathomable.

"No one will know."

As long as it is clean and crisp, and there are no witnesses, everything is not a problem.

Mu Wanqing's eyes narrowed slightly, the corners of her mouth raised, "Impossible, because we have been very ostentatious all the way, doing business and making money along the way, I don't know how many people are paying attention to our whereabouts, and there are still people waiting in front of us. With us delivering the goods, your idea of ​​killing people and silence will not work."

The man in brown:…

md, the exiles do business? Why don't you go to heaven?

"Who are you?" He just wanted to know what hole cards she had in her hand.

The man in brown can't see her depth and dare not act rashly.

"Aren't you afraid?"

"I'm afraid of death, my hands are shaking." Mu Wanqing performed a frantically shaking hands for everyone in public, and everyone was dumbfounded.

After a while, she said slowly, "I'll give you 500 taels of hard work, how about you stop here?"

The man in brown looked at her fixedly, weighing the pros and cons repeatedly in his heart, "One thousand taels plus one Mu Jinyao, spare you all."

Mu Wanqing's conjecture was confirmed, and sure enough, it was a planned action.

In the past, it was awe-inspiring and inviolable. I don’t know how many men coveted it, but now it can be profaned/played at will, which greatly satisfies men’s perverted desire to conquer.

Mu Jinyao's face was ashen, and she deeply regretted her arrogance at the beginning. Why did she have to make a name for herself? Why don't you have to take a break?

She blocked the way of others, stole the limelight of others, and won the reputation of Nuoda, which naturally attracted countless coveted.

The man in brown came over, and his attitude became a little more polite, "Miss Mu, follow me, go to brocade clothes and jade food, eat spicy food, that one will not treat you badly half a point."

Mu Jinyao shivered from head to toe as if being poured down by a basin of ice water.

"The Mu family's daughter will never be the outer chamber."

Not like now, pretending to be a bandit to rob people, completely disregarding her reputation and future.

The man in the brown coat had a hesitant look on his face, "It is a hundred times better to be a pampered outer room and be spoiled by a man than to be a wandering exiled sinner."

Mu Jinyao has her own pride.

To put it bluntly, it is a plaything that is discarded at any time.

"I'd rather die."

She would rather be a piece of jade than a piece of tile.

The man in brown said impatiently, "Head, stop talking nonsense with them, and take people away quickly, whoever dares to stop them and kill them on the spot."

There is a chance to turn the house right."

When you become a nobleman, you will be able to pull out your parents' family and help them get rid of their crimes.

Mu Jinyao's eyes were red with anger, "Third uncle, your hand was broken, and your bones were also broken? Your surname is Mu, and you belong to the Mu family."

Third Master Mu was also very angry, "How did you talk? I'm here for your own good..."

The two of you said each other, and they quarreled in public.

The man in brown looked at it with interest. If the Mu family volunteered to sacrifice their daughter, they would have no trouble.

Suddenly, he felt a chill behind him, and was resisted by an icy hard object.

A cold voice sounded, "Don't move, my hands are very unstable, and it's easy to puncture your aorta. Do you know what an aorta is? A person's most deadly position, if you break it, you will die. "

The man in brown turned his head in disbelief, and saw Mu Wanqing holding a kitchen knife at his vital point.

He was angry and angry, how dare a woman with no strength to threaten him?

"Mu Wanqing, you are so brave, you are dead... ah."

With a scream, he looked at his bleeding right arm in disbelief, and the long sword in his hand fell to the ground involuntarily.

He never imagined that a weak woman would actually dare to use a knife.

What's even more horrifying is that Mu Wanqing slashed someone without blinking, and smiled sweetly at him, "I'm sorry, I'm a timid person, and I can't control it when I'm startled. Hold your hands."

A cold air rushed to his forehead, the man in the brown shirt shuddered, this is a lunatic! A lunatic can do anything! "You... do you know who my master is?"

The brave man wins, but the man in brown is actually timid.

And Mu Wanqing was like a rainbow.

With the imperial power in the top, she is not afraid at all?

"My master killed you as easy as pinching an ant. If you kneel down now and beg for mercy, you might get a whole corpse."

Mu Wanqing sneered, "Begging for mercy? It's impossible in the next life! I dare to assert that your master is just a waste in this life, and he can't make a big deal."

Anyway, I have already offended people to death, how can I do what I want, I let out this bad breath first.

The man in brown was stunned by her rebelliousness, "You...you are crazy."

"Is it the third prince, the fourth prince, or the fifth prince..." Mu Wanqing saw that his pupils were involuntarily dilated, and couldn't help but rejoice, "So it was the fifth prince, tsk tsk tsk, the fifth prince turned out to be He is a despicable villain, does the emperor know? Do the people of the world know?"

"By the way, if your master knows that you have revealed his identity, can he spare you? If I can't live, then all of you will come and be buried with me."

Her reaction was too fast, and the men couldn't keep up, subconsciously retorted, "I don't, it's not me..."

As soon as the words came out, he realized that he was wrong, his eyes were fierce, and he had murderous intent.

Mu Wanqing saw it all in her eyes, "It's too late for you to kill someone now. My second brother ran far away and you can't catch up."

She took the lead in every step, made predictions in advance, and made arrangements in advance.

The man in the brown shirt suddenly realized that she was shaking her hands. She was not sick, but took the opportunity to attract everyone's attention and cover others to escape and report the news.

He thought about it a few times, "Okay, I'll leave now, and this is the end of the matter. But all of you have to swear that today's events are not allowed to leak out, otherwise there will be five thunders. boom."

Mu Wanqing looked at Master Zeng, and Master Zeng gave her a slight nod, "Yes." No one dared to break his oath.

She doesn't believe in this, but people in this era believe in ghosts and gods.

The audience: ... how cruel!

The man in the brown coat and his subordinates were ashen, but they still swear by the humiliation.

When I swear, my voice is shaking, my expression is completely out of control, and my teeth are gnashing.

The more this is the case, the more reassured Mr. Zeng is. If anyone dares to break the oath, others will not agree.

He also swore with his subordinates and the exiles, and the two sides reached an agreement.

"Go." The man in brown picked up the sword on the ground and led the crowd away.

The strong wind was blowing, and it was already in front of her. Seeing that there was no way to avoid it, Mu Wanqing's mind was blank, and there was only one thought. It was a miscalculation! Little life off!

Just when her life was hanging by a thread, a long arrow shot straight at her...

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 28: 28th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 28: 28th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Just a little bit, she was going to see the Lord of Hell.

This dangerous scene deeply stabbed the eyes of Erye Mu and his wife, and Er Madam Mu's legs went soft and fell to the ground. "Qing'er."

Mu Wanqing subconsciously touched her temples, no pain, no bleeding. "It's okay, still alive."

However, she was completely irritated, her eyes rolled with anger, and she actually killed her.

She looked up.

A man in black came on horseback with a red cherry spear, and the sun hit him like a golden light, shining brightly.

A red cherry spear flew towards the man in brown, imposing like a rainbow.

Note 1

The brown-clothed man's weapon has been released, so he can only dodge frantically, but no matter how he escapes, he can't escape the range of the ***. Feeling a sharp pain, I fell to the ground involuntarily.

Before he struggled to get up, Hong Ying aimed at his chest.

He didn't have time to think about it, and hurriedly revealed his identity, "Dare to ask who is coming? I am the guard of the fifth prince, surnamed Jiang."

The man in black paused, "The man of the fifth prince? What proof do you have?"

In order to survive, Jiang Guards could no longer care about the consequences of leaking secrets, and took out a token from his arms, which was the mark of the Fifth Prince's Mansion.

The man in black took the token and glanced at it, frowning slightly, "According to the rules of the court, the prince cannot leave the capital without the emperor's will."

Of course, this also includes the people in the Prince's Mansion.

This is also one of the reasons why Jiang Guards and his party acted secretly in disguise and could not reveal their identities.

Jiang Guard's mind turned fast, and he became wise in a hurry, and thought of a saying, "We are going back to our hometown to visit relatives, and we overheard these exiles making outrageous words, resenting the court and the king, and rebelling a lot. I mean, that's why I… vomit."

Suddenly she was covered in feces, especially her wide open mouth was stuffed.

The initiator also looked seriously, "Such a dirty mouth is very suitable for horse manure."

Yes! Master Zeng and the others are all gloating about misfortune, but it is really hateful to frame them face to face and want to kill them.

Guard Jiang clasped his throat, vomited wildly, and vomited out his bile.

He was disgusted and stared at him, "You little bitch..."

Mu Wanqing picked up the roadside stone and threw it at it, casually, but with a precise target. "Snapped."

Guardian Jiang was hit in the chest, inhaled in pain, and looked at his companions subconsciously.

But the companions all stood far away, and had absolutely no will to fight for him.

His heart froze, is this the end of the renegade?

Why don't they understand his pains? Mu Wanqing is a man of many ghosts and deep thoughts. If he doesn't get rid of it as soon as possible, he will one day become a serious problem for his confidants.

Du Shaoxuan turned his head and looked at him casually, "Who are you?"

Mu Wanqing took a look and saw that the man in black was unexpectedly young, not as young as a weak crown. Sword, full of vigor.

Although he was dressed in dust, he couldn't hide his awe-inspiring aura.

A person in the military, with a high status and high martial arts skills, this is the label of Mu Wanqing's first impression of him.

"Mu Wanqing, the unfortunate niece of the former household servant, exiled prisoner."

She introduced herself generously, "This son, this son of a **** leads his subordinates to kill, burn and loot, even the exiled female prisoners will not let go, what do you say, women in the world? It should all belong to him, I really don't know where he got the confidence? The emperor who is wise and martial will not say such despicable and shameless words."

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at her, looking extremely weird, what was she talking about?

The guards were stunned and dumbfounded. When did they say such a rebellious thing? This is clearly out of nothing!

The Mu family is very calm, and they have long been used to her routine, but they have an inexplicable pleasure.

The pain they suffer is finally someone else's turn, hahaha.

Mu Wanqing pointed at Jiang Guard who was bewildered on the ground. He could talk nonsense, why couldn't she? This is called repaying oneself with the way of others.

"He, a guard of the Prince's Mansion, is even more powerful than the emperor. It's really appalling. This imperial power has already fallen to the Jiang family?"

Du Shaoxuan's handsome face was cracked, inch by inch, this girl... so brave!

Jiang Guards was covered in blood and rushed to his forehead, and his whole body was about to explode.

He growled angrily, "You are talking nonsense."

"No? That means that your master has already ascended the throne and became emperor?" Mu Wanqing was confused and said nonsense in a serious manner, "Oh, hey, the new emperor's enthronement will usually make a big difference in the world, don't we? You can also get Teh without going to the border..."

The more she talked, the more outrageous she became, but she stepped on the key points, like dancing on the tip of a knife.

Jiang Guard's face was ugly as if someone had died in the family, how could this girl's mouth be even hotter than those old foxes in the court?

If it spreads out, will their whole family survive?

No no, not only to kill the rhythm of his family, but also to bring the whole family of the fifth prince!

Ruthless, too ruthless.

"Shut up, do you know how many people this will kill?"

Mu Wanqing laughed, "It turns out that your life is your life, we are the scumbags who bully/humiliate and kill at will, but the rabbits even bite people in a hurry."

Why was he so reckless when he assassinated her?

He is only allowed to kill, but they are not allowed to resist? Why?

Jiang Guard couldn't compete with her, and turned his heart to the man in black, "This son, these are all sinners exiled by the court, their words can't be trusted, my master likes to make friends the most , if I recommend it, a character like you will naturally be in the eyes of the Fifth Prince."

Du Shaoxuan was a little surprised, "So what?"

Jiang Guards only acted as a show, and pointed at Mu Wanqing and the others with great excitement, "These people are rebellious and disrespect the court and the royal family, they should all be killed, and there will be no future troubles."

I was doing things in secret just now, but now it's on the bright side.

It is an endless situation, keeping these people alive is a big hidden danger.

He refused to let go of the **** officer, which shows how ruthless he is.

The faces of the people he called changed, they were angry and angry, and they wanted to beat him up.

Master Zeng looked anxious, "It's not like this, we are all officials in the court..."

In the eyes of Jiang Guards, a lowly official is nothing, he will die if he dies.

, just get rid of these troubles for the master..."

He can't beat him, but he can use the power of the Prince's Palace to win over others and make them a knife in his hand.

A cold voice sounded, "I don't want to."

"Uh uh, what did you say?" Jiang guard rubbed his ears in disbelief. Who in this world can refuse an olive branch extended by a prince?

Mu Wanqing secretly sighed in relief, this person's three views are normal, and he has a full sense of justice.

"This young man, you are a chivalrous man who met injustice on the road, and you can't repay your life-saving kindness, only..."

Du Shaoxuan interrupted impatiently, "Promise yourself, don't."

I see this kind of thing a lot, he's really annoying!

"Cough cough." Mu Wanqing was choking on her own saliva, "Sir, I'm still a child, what do you want?" Thirteen-year-old child, no problem.

The style has changed dramatically.

Du Shaoxuan knew something was wrong, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

A rush of hooves sounded, a group of black knights galloped fast, everyone's nerves were tense again, who is it?

The knights in black came down and saluted Du Shaoxuan in a uniform manner, "Master."

Du Shaoxuan chin slightly, with a power of not being angry.

No order, well-trained, that is the rule in the military.

The front knight was worried, "Master, don't run so fast next time, it's too dangerous."

Master's horse is running too fast, everyone can't catch up, worry.

Du Shaoxuan waved his hand with a calm expression, "I have my own measure."

The subordinates sighed, following a master who is too assertive, what else can we do?

Jiang Guard stared blankly at the man in black, his mind was spinning fast, he had such a group of men, he could not be a nameless person, but who was he?

Don't he know the consequences of offending the prince?

And Mu Wanqing saw the flustered mu Ziang on the horse at a glance. Mu Ziang relaxed when he saw that his family was safe and sound, his eyes instantly turned red, and tears flowed down his face.

He thought it was too late!

Mu Wanqing pursed her lips, "Master, I have a few words to say."

Du Shaoxuan looked over, and his expression recovered, "Speak."

Mu Wanqing pointed at Jiang Guards and his party, "Leave these people to me, you can go on your way. Today's affairs will never be revealed, I promise."

She was kind and didn't want him involved.

She is unavoidable, if she doesn't fight back, she will die, but people are just passing by.

People saved her, she can't hurt them.

Although she didn't say it clearly, Du Shaoxuan understood it, and she was a little surprised. She glanced at her again. The girl was not yet mature, but she was thoughtful, kind and gentle, and her grievances were clear.

"What are you going to do with it?"

Mu Wanqing focused slightly, thinking for a while, "He wants my life, I'm just a timid girl, so I didn't want him to die, so I broke his arms and legs. Muscle."

Before she finished speaking, she picked up the long sword and stabbed it sharply, swish a few times.

"Ahhh."

The sword rose and fell, and Jiang Guard's hands and feet were destroyed.

He is completely useless in martial arts, and he will never be able to hold a sword again in this life.

This is more painful and desperate than killing him.

He was in pain and couldn't help yelling, "You bitch... ah."

There is another blood hole on his body, Mu Wanqing will never be blind if he can do it.

Mu Wanqing looked frightened, "I'm sorry, you yelled too loudly, I was so frightened in my heart, my hands were shaking, and I didn't hold the sword firmly."

She looked very guilty, "Guard Jiang, I didn't hurt you, why didn't you hide?"

Everyone:…

Jiang Guard has never seen such a brazen woman, saying one thing and doing another, beheading someone and saying anything about fear.

md, let the lightning strike her to death.

He couldn't help cursing.

Mu Wanqing ignored him and turned to look at the others, "As for you..."

The guards looked at the **** leader, looked at the long sword in her hand, and involuntarily took a few steps back, apparently frightened by her ruthless means.

One of the guards couldn't do it, "I didn't want to kill you, it was Jiang's mind that went dizzy, it was his personal behavior."

Others nodded, "Yes, yes, it has nothing to do with us."

"We swore we didn't hurt you a hair."

When Jiang Guard broke his oath, they felt uncomfortable, for fear that the oath would be fulfilled.

Being untrustworthy and going back on promises, who will serve him?

Now, why are you willing to be implicated by him? Naturally, it is trying to cut and separate the relationship.

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "At present, there are two plans, one is to let you return to the capital, I will let people spread today's things everywhere, including the fact that you have sworn and regretted it."

Everyone's faces turned blue, this girl is a ruthless character, offending her will kill her.

Today's affairs cannot be said in the sun, otherwise the reputation of the fifth prince will be ruined, what good fruit do they have to eat?

As for the content of the oath, the fifth prince knows that he will take the oath, can he feel comfortable?

I also broke my oath... Hey, I can't think about it, I dare not think about it.

"Is there another plan?"

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes wide, she was very agile, "The guards are kind-hearted, and seeing that our group is lonely and helpless, they decided to **** us for a journey, and send us to the border before returning. Beijing."

Well, she needs some coachmen! Need chores! Need to work!

Everyone:…

There is no more sassy, ​​only the most sassy.

There is nothing she can't do, only what she can't think of.

Mu Wanqing ignored everyone's different expressions and smiled more amiably, "Of course, we are also polite people, and we won't let you go away empty-handed."

In just two sentences, both soft and hard, intimidating and threatening grace, everything was used.

The guards whispered, discussed it, and decided to do it.

Take it as a shelter from the limelight, and go back when things calm down.

How do I reply if I go back now? If you can't make a difference, it will also lead to suspicion.

Miss Mu San won't let them go, and they can't beat this black-clothed man.

Du Shaoxuan couldn't help but glance at her again, how old is she? Are the little girls so powerful now?

He pointed out, "Aren't you afraid that they will make a bad hand on the road?"

Mu Wanqing did not dare to gamble on human nature this time, and only believed in her own methods.

"I will write a few letters to the merchants I know. If I have a problem, let everyone accompany me. I am a person who is afraid of loneliness."

I see, it's too noisy.

There are too many tricks to play.

Du Shaoxuan kicked Jiang Guard, "Where's this person?"

Jiang Guard's heart was raised, why should she be the master? What kind of onion is she?

In her hands, he is dead.

"Sir, let me go, I promise nothing will happen."

But no one believes it, not even his companions.

Mu Wanqing pondered for a while, very embarrassed, "How about let him go?"

Her answer surprised everyone, didn't she?

She is so kind? This is not like Miss Mu San.

Du Shaoxuan's eyes are strange, "You can't let the tiger return to the mountain."

Mu Wanqing was worried, "What should I do? Killing is wrong, only the government has the right to decide a person's life and death."

Master Zeng suddenly said, "Take him to the border and put a shackle on him."

Mu Wanqing nodded without thinking, "Then listen to you."

The decision to kill is only a thin line from ruthlessness.

The former is only admirable, the latter is terrifying.

However, she is holding this scale, too loose will not achieve the effect, too much will only be counterproductive.

Jiang Guard was restrained with both hands, and after a simple treatment of the wound, he was dragged away.

Mu Wanqing let out a long sigh, showing a look of fear, not as calm and capable as before.

Mu Erye and his wife were so distressed when they saw this, they surrounded her from left to right, quivering lips to reassure her, "Are you okay? Are you scared? Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, the bad guys are taken gone."

Everyone: …Who is the one who is scared? Are you blind?

Mr. Mu patted her daughter's arm, "Qing'er, why are you so bold? It scared me to death."

The heart is still beating wildly, a little breathless.

Mu Ziang came over with red eyes, "sister, run away next time, you are much smarter than me."

Mu Wanqing smiled and comforted him, "Second brother, you are very brave today, you are not afraid to find help and save everyone."

mu Ziang pursed her lips slightly, "actually, I'm very scared."

Mu Wanqing boasted fiercely, "Even though she was afraid, she came back with rescue soldiers, which is even more precious, second brother, you are awesome."

Every word she said made muziang's eyes red and her heart warmed.

How can there be such a lovely sister?

Mu Zicheng touches her sister's head and swears secretly that she will work hard to be strong and become the support of her family.

The corner of Mr. Zeng's mouth twitched not far away, she was too good at talking and too good at coaxing people.

Du Shaoxuan looked around, turned over, got on the horse, and his men followed.

Mu Wanqing's eyes were sharp, and when she saw it, she ran over quickly.

"Young master's life-saving grace I will keep in my heart. If you need to come to Liangcheng to find me in the future, I am willing to do three things for him. However, I cannot violate the laws of the court. Doing things that go against my conscience cannot go beyond my ability.”

Be grateful and have a bottom line, it is easy to win the favor of others.

Liangcheng? Du Shaoxuan believed in the sincerity in her words at the moment, and there was a hint of warmth in her eyes, "It's just a little effort, don't take it to heart and say goodbye."

After saying this, he waved his whip lightly, and a group of people galloped away.

Inn, Mr. Zeng built a courtyard and arranged the exiles early.

Everyone has experienced a thrilling day, and they are all exhausted. They just want to rest in peace.

Jiang Guard was seriously injured and unconscious, so he quickly arranged to find a doctor.

Only, looking at the guards who stayed was a headache and didn't know how to arrange them.

The guards of the Prince's Mansion went out and were more respectable than the average fourth-rank officials.

And he is just a small yamen.

The guard was a little impatient, "Why don't you speak? What do we need to do? However, let's say in advance that we won't listen to your orders."

The seven-rank officials in front of the prime minister's gate, they are the people of the prince's mansion, and their identities are unusual.

Even if you walk away to avoid trouble, you can't listen to others.

Master Zeng has a splitting headache, his official position is really not in the stream, "You are left by Miss Mu San, so she will naturally arrange it."

However, it seems indecent to let them listen to a woman's arrangement.

Master Zeng couldn't hold them back regardless of their qualifications or background.

He simply sent the hot Shanyu out, "Go and ask Miss Mu San to come over."

The second room was preparing to have dinner, when I heard Master Zeng's call, the second master Mu took the initiative to accompany his daughter over,

Mu Wanqing walked to the front, and Mr. Zeng couldn't wait to say, "Last time you said that there are not enough people, these people are all yours."

Mu Wanqing glanced at the guards lightly.

She is a ruthless person.

Besides, she has too much means to pit her own leader.

No, they were also pitted.

“Do you know the Four Books and Five Classics? Can you write policy theories? Can you farm? Can you do business?”

The corners of the guards twitched, "No, but we know martial arts."

Mu Wanqing didn't care what they thought, "That's fine, I need two personal bodyguards, 10 taels of silver a month, food and lodging, who wants to?"

As soon as the voice fell, someone said, "I."

"Me."

Two guards introduce themselves, one is Zhang San and the other is Li Si. They are not much valued in the house, and their martial arts are not inferior. They are relatively mediocre in all aspects.

Their monthly monthly silver is 5 taels, and Mu Wanqing has doubled the price, so it is natural to be happy to sign up.

Some people are annoyed, some people are disdainful, and they have any ideas.

Mu Wanqing doesn't care, "Then you are."

What she wants is a coachman, by the way, help with some chores, martial arts is not the point, just be obedient.

"As for the others, are you interested in making money? We have made thousands of dollars since we left the capital."

Who thinks money is too little? The guards suddenly became interested, "How to make money?"

Mu Wanqing revealed the plan that had been brewing in her heart for a long time. "I plan to approve some goods to be sold at the border gate. For example, the scarce cloth medicinal materials at the border gate, it is no problem to turn it over and turn it several times."

She had this plan before, but there was not enough staff.

The main task of the officers is to **** the prisoners, manage the prisoners, and make no mistakes.

Now there are more guards with good skills, which just makes up for this shortcoming.

I’m still idle anyway, so I might as well do a little business to make some money, it’s not a waste of time.

Mu Wanqing pursed her lips, "Raising funds to buy shares, I will contribute 400 taels, accounting for 20% of the shares, Mr. Zeng, you and your subordinates will contribute 800 taels, accounting for 40% of the shares. , Shen Yong, you also contribute 800 to 40%, how about it?"

Two four four, the separation of powers is the most solid way of cooperation.

Binding with interests is the long-term way.

Master Zeng and Shen Yong hesitated for a while, and they were a little undecided.

Thinking and thinking, after a long discussion, there is no better solution.

Never want to be pressed by the other party.

In the end, Mr. Zeng took the lead in making a decision, "Yes, there is no doubt about the business ability of Miss San, I believe in you."

Both parties agreed, and Shen Yong's guards had to agree.

Mu Wanqing continued to promote the plan, "Next, a three-person decision-making group will be formed. All plans will be decided by the three-person group, and each party will appoint one person. Is there any objection?"

"No."

This is very simple, Master Zeng and Shen Yong were elected, plus Mu Wanqing, they formed a trio.

Mu Wanqing easily won a certain right of speech and squeezed into the decision-making level, but this is not her ultimate goal.

"Since there is a decision-making group, there must be a leader who has an overall view and makes the final decision when there is a disagreement. Let's choose."

"I recommend Brother Shen."

"I recommend Brother Zeng."

The two sides are at a stalemate and want to push their own people to the top.

Mu Wanqing didn't get involved, just took the pen and paper to outline the drawing, enjoying herself.

Everyone was noisily arguing for a winner or loser. As soon as Master Zeng turned his head, he frowned slightly when he saw that Mu Wanqing was out of the way.

"Miss San, what do you want to say?"

Fairest, how?"

A guard jumped out, "You're the best answer, where's the fairness?"

"No no, I am an examiner." Mu Wanqing handed over the paper full of words, "Don't you dare? Afraid of exposing the fact that she is inferior to a woman?"

Master Zeng took a look, the corner of his mouth twitched, is this simple? It's deadly.

"Miss San, do you know the questions above?"

Everyone was dumbfounded when they got the title, why are chickens and rabbits in the same cage? Dizzy looking at it.

What else is there to do? Make a plan for selling goods and write out the whole process.

Headache!

Mu Wanqing said with a smile, "Of course, it's very simple, the chicken and rabbits are in the same cage from "Sun Tzu's Suanjing", the test is arithmetic ability, if one can't even figure out arithmetic, What business are you doing?"

"This question is to write a plan and test a person's planning ability."

"This form is to test a person's overall planning ability."

"This policy topic is to test a person's ability to coordinate and organize."

The scalp is numb when everyone sees it, oh my god, what kind of pervert is this? No wonder they asked what they would do as soon as they came up.

The topic of strategy is the skills that scholars who take the imperial examination should know, they are warriors!

However, it cannot be said that Mu Wanqing deliberately embarrassed others.

These are essential qualities for a leader.

It is a disaster to be in a high position with insufficient ability.

If virtue does not match, there will be disaster. Virtue is weak and position is respected, wisdom is small but great, strength is small and responsibilities are heavy, and it is rarely enough. Note (2)

Master Zeng wanted to understand this, and put the pen in both hands, "Miss San, you write, we are watching."

"It's not fair..." Some people didn't understand, but Shen Yong glared back, "No, you come."

Mu Wanqing picked up the brush and began to write. The small letters in her hand were very beautiful and smooth like flowing water.

After a while, she put down the pen, "Okay."

Seeing the answers she wrote, everyone was shocked.

A plan is detailed and well-organized, how to shop around, how to investigate and collect market information, where to get goods, and how to arrange manpower .

The most amazing thing is the form, the running account, the account, the account, the profit plan, the most cumbersome accounting report, they can understand it.

Shen Yong sighed softly, the difference between people is too great.

Some people are born geniuses, such as Miss Mu San in front of me.

The Mu family actually produced such a character.

"If the accounts of the accountant are so clear, everyone will save trouble and won't be fooled."

Master Zeng was completely convinced, he couldn't write such a perfect answer even if he was killed, and he didn't understand these things, "I recommended Miss Mu San as the leader, and I convinced her. "

He has some small abilities, but he is a thousand miles away from such an extremely intelligent person.

"I also recommend Third Miss." Shen Yong is also convinced, don't look at her as a little girl, but she has the means, the scheming, and the decision to kill, and there is no shortage of everything.

In this way, Mu Wanqing relied on a test question, and she gained the greatest right to speak.

Whether she can convince these people all the time depends on whether she can bring them huge benefits.

Benefits are the foundation of human interaction.

You can't bring benefits to others, why should others look at you?

The world is bustling for profit, and the world is bustling for profit. Note 3

On the other side, Mu Jinyao suffered an unprecedented cold violence/force.

The clansmen avoided her like a plague, with a look of disgust.

What is one of the twins in the capital, she used to be so beautiful, but now she almost killed their entire clan.

Even her biological father, Uncle Mu, said something to her.

Mu Jinyao's eyes were red, he was the one who encouraged her to overpower the noble ladies in the capital, and now he was the one who called her vanity and selfishness.

Mrs. Mu was very distressed, "Oh, who would have thought it would turn out like this, you should keep a low profile in the future, don't comb your hair, don't wash your face..."

Listening to her mother's ramble, Mu Jinyao felt even more uncomfortable, she also felt that she was wrong, didn't she?

She couldn't sleep at night, she turned around at will, but went to the place where the second bedroom of the Mu family lived.

She hesitated for a moment, raised her hand to knock on the door, but after a while, she retracted her hand and turned to leave.

The door opened, Mu Wanqing leaned against the door with her hair loose, and yawned, "Anything?"

Mu Jinyao's eyes are red and swollen, "Third sister, everyone is blaming me, am I really wrong?"

She was very confused.

In the beginning, she just wanted to gain more chips for herself and successfully marry into a high family, without hurting others.

What she said was vague, but Mu Wanqing was smart and understood as soon as she heard it, "It's not your fault, it's the fifth prince's fault, his wives and concubines are still secretly coveting you, see you It's really filthy to take advantage of the fire and loot when you are in trouble."

"You would rather have the integrity of the jade than the tile, than countless men." She appreciates this very much.

Being a person should still have a personality.

Mu Jinyao was very surprised, but she felt normal, this is like what the third sister said, "Only you say that, everyone is afraid of the fifth prince's retaliation, and also worried that ... will attract more much danger."

There is no air-tight wall under the sky, in fact, she can understand the mood of the clan.

"I'm afraid of a ghost, whoever dares to harm me, I will kill him." Mu Wanqing has no reverence for the imperial power, whether it is the prince, princess or emperor, it is not the person she is loyal to .

She is free and independent. She wants to be the strongest person. She doesn't need to look at anyone's face or bow to anyone.

Mu Jinyao looked at her blankly, envious, how could someone be so strong and fearless? "You say, if my face is ruined..."

If beauty is not there, those dirty calculations will disappear.

Before she could finish speaking, Mu Wanqing frowned and interrupted, "Don't be stupid, beauty is innocent, don't give in easily, why punish yourself with other people's mistakes?"

"Only when you are strong can you protect yourself and have more choices. This is my advice to you."

Listen or not, that's her business.

Everyone has their own way.

With a word to wake up the dreamer, Mu Jinyao's eyes glittered, "I see, thank you, third sister."

Mu Wanqing got up early in the morning and lay by the window to look outside. The weather is good, so she can get ready.

The cook brought the food diligently, "Miss San, breakfast is ready, how about you try it?"

A bowl of fragrant stewed egg, two white and fat sugar buns, only Mu Wanqing has such special treatment.

Everyone else eats porridge.

Mu Wanqing took a bite of the egg custard and put it in her mouth, commenting, "The stew is just right, neither old nor tender, just a little light."

"The sugar buns are soft and sweet, if the perfect score is ten, this one can be given eight points."

The husband smiled happily, as if he had received a great benefit, "You taught me well, and Second Master Mu also helped."

After the husband left, Mu Erye stopped talking.

Mu Wanqing sensed it, "Father, what do you want to say?"

Second Master Mu hesitated for a while, "I... think cooking is very interesting, I... want to learn."

He often plays tricks on his daughter, and he has a strong interest in it when he sees it a lot.

Mu Wanqing thought it was such a big deal, that's all? "Okay, I'll teach you."

She has too many things to do, and it is impossible to be a cook all the time. Therefore, she has been teaching the cook. The cook cherishes the opportunity to learn, works hard every day, and makes rapid progress.

If Mu Erye wants to learn, let’s go together.

"You don't object?" Second Master Mu was very surprised. Cooking is a cheap job in the eyes of the world, and others don't take it seriously.

"Why do you object?" Mu Wanqing was stunned, "You just like it."

The teacher who taught her to cook is the chef of the state banquet. She is very respected and praised by the leaders.

Second Master Mu looked at his wife, "Madam."

Mrs. Mu Er is the person who knows him best. Her husband has been locked at home, living in confusion and depression, and it is rare to have a favorite thing.

"We are not family members of officials now. We don't need any respect. Just do it if you like it. It's very hard work.

Second Master Mu looked at his wife and daughter moved, they will always support themselves unconditionally, this is family.

A voice came from outside, "Miss San, we are leaving."

"Come here soon."

This time, there were two more bodyguards beside Mu Wanqing, "Zhang San, come and help me drive."

She pointed to another carriage, "Li Si, you drive that carriage over there."

"Yes." The two were very obedient.

In this way, Erye Mu and his wife can rest comfortably in the carriage.

"Big brother, second brother, take turns driving the mule cart."

"Okay." Mu Zicheng and his brothers are quite happy and can take turns to rest.

Everyone's eyes are red with envy.

As they were about to set off, two carriages came quickly, blocking their way, "Wait a minute, may I ask, is this the Mu family in the capital?"

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"Excuse me, who is Mu Zhongping, the second master of Mu?"

Second Master Mu always felt that this scene was a bit familiar, "I am."

The coachman in front stopped the carriage and introduced himself, "I am the housekeeper of the Chen family, and I came here to break off the marriage."

Chen Family? The eldest son's Yue family? Second Master Mu was stunned, and finally came.

Just as he was about to speak, the curtain of the carriage behind was lifted, revealing a beautiful and sad face.

"This is the fourth miss of the Yu family."

Second Master Mu was stunned, his mind was a little confused, the fourth miss of the Yu family was the wife he booked for his second son.

Why did you follow the Chen family here?

You don’t need to be present in person to break off the marriage.

What?

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 29: 29th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 29: 29th

Listen to article27 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Butler Chen sent a gift list and said politely, "This is Cheng Yi from our Chen family, please accept it."

A carriage, two beds, ten pieces of white silk, ten pieces of silk cloth, 100 jins of rice, 100 jins of flour, this is exactly what Mu Wanqing asked for compensation for the divorce. No less.

The Chen family is quite particular, not just compensation, but Cheng Yi.

When relatives and friends go far away, they will send some entanglements as travel expenses.

He also opened the curtain of the carriage, which was filled with the materials listed on the gift list, "The carriage will be left by then."

Sincerely, I can't fault anything.

Second Mu handed the gift list to the eldest son, "What do you think?"

"It's all up to my father." Mu Zicheng's mood is a little complicated, no matter what, he had expected and longed for it.

He wants to raise his eyebrows with his wife and have a few lovely children.

But, don't drag other girls.

How can a man be without a wife?

Second Master Mu sighed softly, "Madam, bring the marriage certificate."

Although Mrs. Mu is a little regretful, in this case, getting married is the best outcome.

Second Master Mu handed the marriage certificate to Butler Chen, "Since then, men and women have nothing to do with each other's marriage. I wish Miss Chen a good marriage and a happy life."

The butler of the Chen family was a little moved, and said that Mu Erye was not promising, but this kind of big mind is really rare.

He gave a respectful salute, "Thank you, Mr. Mu, for making a good man and a woman, I will be able to marry Jiayuan who is a suitable room and IKEA, and be happy."

The two families did not tear up, and they ended the marriage decently.

Butler Chen stepped aside and looked on the sidelines.

When it was Yu's turn, the driver of another carriage jumped down, turned around, and invited the people in the carriage to get off.

It is a pair of master and servant, a beautiful and gentle girl with a slim body, exuding a quiet temperament, but there is a trace of sadness between her eyebrows and eyes.

The driver took the initiative to introduce, "I am the housekeeper of the Yu family, and this is the fourth lady of my family."

Yu Fourth Miss stepped forward, Yingying bowed, "I met Uncle Mu and Auntie Mu."

Perfect etiquette and dignified manners.

Mr. Mu personally stepped forward to help the person up, took her arm and looked up and down, what a beautiful little girl, with a melon face, willow eyebrows, cherry mouth, delicate and weak, I see Still pity.

But, she looked gloomy.

She frowned slightly.

Second Master Mu couldn't understand, "This is...?"

The housekeeper Yu bowed his hands with a respectful attitude, "At the order of the head of the family, I will send the fourth young lady over to get married, so as to complete the marriage alliance that was made."

Second Master Mu was shocked, beyond his expectations.

Ordinary people either simply break off the marriage, such as the Chen family, and they don't owe each other.

Or just drag it on for a few years and see how the situation develops.

But it's the first time I've seen someone like this.

Mr. Mu is even more surprised, how can a marriage be too playful? The three books and six ceremonies are getting married, and the big red sedan chair greets you in person, and every step is indispensable.

"What? Married? Is it wrong?"

Fourth Miss Yu is a good and innocent daughter, and the Mu family is a convict.

This is called marrying a chicken and following a chicken, marrying a dog and following a dog, but who can stand the gap? Did they really think about it?

The housekeeper Yu looked serious, "We have a clean family style, keep our promises, and will never be perfidious."

Second Master Mu couldn't help showing admiration, "I didn't expect Yu Shi to be so righteous, so admirable."

Mu Wanqing's ears pricked up, which was a bit interesting.

This is not a direct descendant, but it is better than a direct descendant.

Her mother is Yu Yushi's cousin, childhood sweetheart, and has long been married, but she is helpless to make people, Yu Yushi is attracted by the daughter of a high-ranking official...

When Mu Wanqing heard about this episode, she sneered at the censor.

Although the censor is a seventh-rank official, he can directly impeach a hundred officials.

The second room of the Mu family was able to climb into this marriage, which was facilitated by Mrs. Mu.

I don't even think about it, how could it be possible to arrange a good marriage due to the suppression of the second room by Mrs. Mu.

There must be something in it.

She did a simple analysis, and the biggest possibility was what was done behind the scenes by Mrs. Censor.

This is ranked fourth among the four young ladies. The first sister and two brothers are both direct descendants. The concubine gave birth to a son and a daughter, and the son is the youngest.

It looks quite regular, but if you taste it carefully, it will not taste right.

The housekeeper Yu couldn't hide his brows, "I will hand over the fourth young lady to the Mu family. Please treat my fourth young lady kindly."

Mu Erye and his wife looked at each other, a little dazed, not knowing what to do.

The eldest daughter-in-law flew away, and the second daughter-in-law came first? It's not out of the norm either.

And, how about a wedding on the road to exile? You can't just do a random salute and you're done.

Wedding is a major event in life, how can it be hasty?

The situation froze for a while, Mu Wanqing looked at the silent woman, coughed, breaking the silence. "Miss Yu, are you willing to marry my second brother?"

The fourth Miss Yu bowed her head and said nothing.

Mu Wanqing sighed softly, she was unwilling!

The light in mu Ziang's eyes gradually dimmed, and he said softly, "Father, mother, the melon that is forced is not sweet, so don't force it."

"Steward Yu, take your fourth young lady back, you can only suffer with me."

Fourth Miss Yu raised her head sharply, looking surprised.

Seeing that the son's attitude is firm, Mu Erye and his wife discussed it, "Yu housekeeper, we all understand the Yu family's attitude, and we are very grateful to the Yu family for their kindness and generosity. bring it back."

It’s fine if they don’t pay compensation. Now their conditions are much better, and they don’t have to rely on those things to survive.

Butler Yu firmly disagreed, "This is the master's order, and I have no right to make my own decisions."

"Fourth Miss, take care of yourself." He saluted, stuffed the two parcels with the maid, jumped into the carriage and waved at Butler Chen, who jumped up.

In this way, the two drove away in a car.

Miss Fourth Yu watched the carriage leave with red eyes, trembling in the autumn wind.

The maid stood beside her, her face pale and pale, full of despair of being left behind.

The corner of Mu Wanqing's mouth twitched, is this marrying her daughter, or throwing a burden? Don't you give me a dowry?

The people in the second room are all blind, throwing people away and running away? What's wrong with this?

Mr. Mu couldn't bear to see this, "Miss Yu, I'll ask someone to take you back."

The corners of Miss Yu's eyes were wet, and she whispered softly, "I will never go back."

From the moment she left the house, it was spilled water.

She cheered herself up and squeezed out a gentle smile, "Auntie, I am a member of the Mu family in my life, and a ghost of the Mu family in my life, I will be filial to you and my uncle in the future. of."

This is the path her father arranged for her, she has no choice.

Mr. Mu couldn't tell what it was like, she just patted her arm, "Don't be afraid, our family is not mean people, if you drink it, we will give you half of it. "

Miss Yu smiled tearfully, "Thank you Auntie."

Mr. Mu was soft-hearted, she was still a young girl, far away from her parents and family at a young age, and she must be very scared when she came to them alone.

Be nice to her in the future.

The sun is rising very high, and time has been wasted. Master Zeng anxiously urged him to go on the road.

Even later, they will sleep in the wilderness.

The second room of Mu's house is a little messy, and I don't know how to arrange the fourth lady's master and servant.

But the official errand was too hasty, Mu Wanqing thought for a while, "I'll talk about it later, mother, come and take a car with me, Miss Yu's master and servant a carriage, let Li Four is in charge of driving."

This is also to avoid suspicion.

"Big brother and second brother, go to the carriage of Chen's house and protect the supplies."

They added an extra carriage, which was more than enough.

"Dad, go drive the mule cart."

She arranged everyone clearly, and everyone took their place immediately, and it became a habit.

Only Fourth Miss Yu watched this scene in astonishment, and couldn't recover for a long time when she got into the carriage.

The nanny looked at the well-decorated carriage and was a little relieved, "Miss, how come there are so many carriages in this Mu family? Where did it come from?"

The condition is quite good, which is completely different from the despair she imagined.

Fourth Miss Yu looked out the window. There were a few carriages in the queue, but not many. Most of them were prisoners walking hard.

But, the second room of the Mu family seems to be different. Those officials are also polite to them. Is it an illusion?

In the carriage, Mu Wanqing was writing and drawing with a pen and paper. She already had a plan, and pressing it was the actual operation.

Let the guards go to the front station and feel the market situation first.

As for tea, you can start with consideration, but you don't know the composition of the border consumer market.

She made a market research form, just fill in the numbers.

She called Shen Yong, "This is to find out the market, go to a few more shops and ask more, I want the prices of materials in several nearby towns, you are a total of twelve people, a group of two, divided into Six groups, all right?"

Her orders were taken for granted, and Shen Yong subconsciously responded, "No problem."

He took the form and walked for a while before he realized it, and ordered them to do things without discussing it.

This is a partner, clearly a subordinate.

"Miss Mu San..."

Mu Wanqing smiled, "Where do you not understand? Just ask, the **** must have my teacher, don't feel ashamed."

She smiled too brightly, she stretched out her hand not to hit the smiling face, Shen Yong hesitated for a moment, "No, I understand, it is..."

Mu Wanqing's smile became even sweeter, "Okay, I'll count the data after you guys get it back, try to make a fortune early, go back quickly, I'll cook for you in the evening, you What do you want to eat? You can order a dish."

Shen Yong has heard that her cooking skills are unsurpassed, even better than imperial meals. "It will be all right."

"That's fine, I'll make a rich and expensive pot dish, and make sure it's delicious."

Shen Yong turned around happily and shouted to his companions to work, but when he sat on the horseback, he suddenly realized that something was wrong.

He, was fooled away again? The entire rhythm is under the control of Miss Mu San.

The companion shouted, "Brother Shen, what are you stunned for? Let's go."

Shen Yong shook his head and chuckled lightly. Forget it, he was no match for Miss Mu San at all.

During lunch, Mu Wanqing got off the carriage and moved her hands and feet to stretch her muscles and bones.

The road conditions are not good, the carriage is bumpy, and the back is sore after sitting for a long time.

Master Zeng came over with a wild flower in his hand, "Miss San, there are many kinds of wild flowers and the smell is very fragrant. Can you use them?"

They picked up all kinds of wild flowers along the way, wild chrysanthemums are the most common, and they are almost exhausted by them.

Mu Wanqing glanced at it, "This is the wild camellia. The dried flower can be used to stop bleeding, drink water and beautify the face, and the root can also be used as medicine to dispel stasis and reduce swelling. Sold to pharmacies."

Master Zeng's eyes lit up, this is a good thing.

He hurriedly shouted, and asked everyone to pick wild camellias, dried and sold for money.

This business without capital is too cool, the rhythm that can't be stopped, making money is addicting.

Everyone is very happy, as long as you work, you can have a snack in the evening.

The chef came running with a few red fruits, "Miss San, these wild fruits are very sweet, they have been cleaned, you can try them."

Mu Wanqing likes to eat fresh melons and fruits, but unfortunately, there is nothing to eat along the way, at most, pick some wild fruits to eat.

"Thank you." She took a bite, sweet and sour, "This is not bad, is there any more? Pick more, you can make jam."

Seeing that she likes her so much, the chef is very happy. The third lady taught him the craft for free. He has no money, no ability, and nothing to honor, so he can only prepare more vegetables and fruits. "There's a lot more, I'll go after I finish cooking."

Mu Wanqing nibbled wild fruits and looked at the hard-working people, expressing her satisfaction. There are fewer people who have had trouble recently.

A female voice suddenly rang out, "Sister Wanqing, how can you be so close to a foreigner? Aunt Mu has not taught you if men and women are inseparable?"

It is Miss Yu Si, her tone is very gentle, and what she says is not pleasing.

Mu Wanqing:? ? ?

"Who are you?"

"Uh, I'm..." Fourth Miss Yu suddenly got stuck. Although she was the second daughter-in-law of the Mu family, her concubine's identity is unknown.

In what capacity does she discipline Mu Wanqing?

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, turned around and left, not intending to embarrass her.

Life is short and survival is difficult, why waste time on tearing.

A figure blocked her way and said indignantly, "Miss Mu San, I am the nurse of the fourth Miss Yu, seeing you being so rude, I couldn't help but want to say, my lady is for your own good. "As a woman, you need four actions, a woman's virtue and a woman's face and a woman's work, what is a woman's virtue, leisurely, chaste and quiet, obedient and tidy, shameless in her conduct, and lawful in her movements and stillness..." Note 1

A wet nurse is full of female virtues, and used it to teach Mu Wanqing a lesson, is this appropriate?

Mu Wanqing was amazed, the forest was so big that there were all kinds of birds.

"What do you mean, I have no virtue?"

However, a wet nurse can memorize the virtues of a woman, how did she learn it?

Mu Wanqing subconsciously glanced at Fourth Miss Yu, right? Yu family let her daughter learn these things?

Miss Yu's nanny is the worst at seeing others bullying her own lady, and she is always at the forefront of everything.

She was very dissatisfied with Mu Wanqing's attitude.

"If the old slave is disrespectful, you are acting a little..."

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Huh?"

There must be Mrs. Madam is not a good concubine.

"Illegal, my lady is the daughter of the imperial censor's mansion, You Bing Tingxun, well-behaved, outstanding de Rong, can be called a model of female morality, she is willing to give you advice, you should Good luck."

Mu Wanqing burst out laughing, where did she come from.

"Since it is so good, why was it abandoned by the family and became an abandoned child?"

Fourth Miss Yu has a standard little white face, not aggressive, so pitiful, people can't help but want to take care of her.

She looked over in disbelief, her face white and scary.

"My master is keeping his promise..." The nurse blushed.

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes, "For the sake of a good reputation, for the sake of a career, and sacrificing a daughter's happiness, is this keeping promises? Or is it to gain fame?"

Fourth Miss Yu's face turned even paler, and the nanny was angry and shouted, "What do you know, you are making malicious speculations and disrespecting your sister-in-law and relatives."

Her voice was too loud, attracting countless curious eyes.

Mu Ziang, who was helping out, also heard it and ran over quickly, "sister, what's the matter?"

The nanny seemed to see the savior, and hurriedly complained, "Second son, you came just in time, the third lady was rude, rude to my lady, pitiful my lady suffered all the way, traveled thousands of miles just for the sake of Follow the second son, the second son, you are her only support, if you don't protect her, she will not be able to live."

What she said was sincere and sincere, and moved herself. There is no reason to move a young man.

But to her surprise, muzi raised her brows and frowned, "my sister is kind and generous, no one will praise her, you must have misunderstood her."

Nanny:…

Miss Yu:…

The nanny thinks he is unreasonable, "She scolds our master for making a name for himself!"

Mu Zi sighed softly, surprised, "my sister said?"

The nanny wiped away her tears, as if she was greatly wronged, "Yes, how can you say that?"

She thought that mu Ziang would scold Mu Wanqing. Who knows, Mu Ziang said righteously, "that's to make a name for yourself. Hey, I didn't expect that Uncle Yu just looked like a gentleman."

The nanny is not well, is he okay?

"That's your father-in-law, that's a false accusation."

Mu Ziang unconditionally believes in her sister. She is so smart, how could it be wrong?

"Impossible, my sister is broad-minded, her vision is far above the world, and her character is noble. How could she frame a stranger?"

Mu Ziang nodded without hesitation, "of course, my sister Bingxue is smart and has a good eye. She said that she was trying to gain fame, that is, she would not accept refutation."

The nurse almost vomited blood, who is this?

Fourth Yu's lips twitched slightly, "Second Young Master, younger sister Wanqing, it's my nanny who is too stubborn, I apologize to the two on her behalf, I also have something wrong, and I have no control. Good servant, please forgive me this time."

She has a very low attitude and her face is as pale as paper, and mu Ziang is too embarrassed to care about her, "then don't do this again next time, you say I can, and my sister can't, you don't know She's so nice and cute, you'll love her after a long time."

Fourth Miss Yu looked sullen, didn't want to speak at all, and was very tired.

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, "Second brother, what do you have for lunch?"

She took the initiative to change the topic, and mu Ziang didn't find it out at all, "the double-cooked pork rice bowl you taught last time is delicious, I want to eat three large pots, ah, not with you That said, I'm going back to work."

He ran back quickly, Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, but her eyes turned cold, "Miss Yu, no matter what you think or plan, don't hurt my family, Otherwise, I will kill you in minutes."

Although she was smiling, the smile did not reach her eyes, "Understand?"

Her threat successfully made Fourth Miss Yu's face change a bit, "I don't understand what you mean, I just want to get along well with you."

Mu Wanqing can understand her thoughts of not wanting to marry her second brother, but she cannot tolerate her calculating her own.

"Really? Then why did you deliberately let your loyal dog bite me? You want to open a gap in me, I admire your courage, you have a weak and innocent little white face, but There are some means, but not enough to see.”

By pinching her and holding the second room in the palm of your hand, the goal is achieved.

Throwing down these words, Mu Wanqing walked away.

Fourth Miss Yu looked at her distant back, her eyes flickering, and the Mu family was eccentric.

The nanny grieved for her, "Miss, why is she like this? It's okay to have no rules, it's still so rude."

Fourth Miss Yu sighed softly, "Maybe I'm really wrong."

"Miss, how could you be wrong? You have suffered too many grievances, and it is others who have let you down." The nurse's eyes were red, "Even the second lady sacrificed you for the young master."

Two tears rolled down from the corner of Miss Yu's eyes, her heart was full of sadness.

She struggled, went on hunger strike, fought, but her family still chose to give up on her, who else could she trust? Who else can you rely on?

She was alone and helpless, and then she realized that she can only rely on herself.

Second Mrs. Mu ate a mouthful of double-cooked pork rice, and her mouth was full of fragrance. As expected of her daughter, it was delicious.

"I think Fourth Miss Yu is very reluctant, why don't you send her back."

Mu Wanqing didn't like to eat fatty meat, so she picked it out and put it into Mu Erye's bowl, Mu Erye ate it cutely.

"If I'm not wrong, Yu Yushi should have made a big splash when he left the capital. How can he go back?"

This is equivalent to breaking the way for Miss Yu to go back. Yu Shi is a ruthless character.

"But we can't keep getting along so vaguely, right? If one party is unwilling in marriage, they will not be happy in the end." Mu Erye thought it was not suitable, "Qinger, do you think How to deal with this?"

The life of the second brother is related to the life of the second brother. As a younger sister, Mu Wanqing seems to have no right to speak, but the fourth Miss Yu has to guard, "Second brother, what do you think?"

"I listen to my parents, but I have no idea." Mu Ziang buried his head in eating and didn't raise his head.

Mu Wanqing's mind flashed, and she thought of a way to get the best of both worlds.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 30: 30th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 30: 30th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As the sun sets, a group of people walk into the inn exhausted.

Miss Fourth Yu was at a loss as the master and servant were mixed in the crowd.

The officials arranged the accommodation for everyone, the firewood house, the Tongpu, the exiles were docile and obedient, and everything was in order.

Miss Yu's face is getting more and more ugly, and the living conditions are so poor, she can't imagine sleeping in such a place.

How can a dozen people live in one room?

She realized once again that this is the daily life of exile prisoners, only suffering and despair.

She is more determined not to marry.

"Aunt Mu, you can't eat and live like this every day, how can your body endure it after a long time? Your complexion..."

She looked at the ruddy Mrs. Mu, and suddenly got stuck.

Mrs. Mu had a look of confusion on her face. Just as she was about to say something, her eyes suddenly lit up, "Qing'er, here."

Mu Wanqing, who was carrying a package, walked in slowly from the door, followed by the Mu family's father and son with bedding and important sundries in their hands.

The official greeted you enthusiastically, "Miss San, I have arranged two rooms for you."

Mu Wanqing is not the one who wrongs herself. With money, she can improve her living conditions. She used to live in one room, but now she has two!

One is for Mu family, father and son, and the other is for Mu Wanqing and her daughter.

She bowed her head slightly, "Thank you."

Be generous, and act in a moderate manner.

Fourth Miss Yu looked at her and felt even more incomprehensible, why did the official only deal with Mu Wanqing? The head of the second room is Second Master Mu.

The room has a large bed, a soft couch, and a clean room behind the screen, which is clean.

Mu Wanqing took a quick scan and was quite satisfied with the environment.

Little Er asked diligently, "Guest officer, what else do you need?"

Mu Wanqing unwrapped the package, which contained a clean change of clothes, "I need a few buckets of hot water and some refreshments."

She gave 10 pennies as a tip, and Xiao Er was not too small, so she answered happily, "Good."

Mu Wanqing looked at the master and servant at the door, and raised her eyebrows, "Miss Yu, what are your master and servant arrangements? Do you want to live in a room with us? Or open a room with extra money? You are good people, you are not under the control of officials, as long as you have money."

Her voice was cold and indescribable.

Miss Fourth Yu looked at the busy people next door, and at the girl with the bright front, feeling a lot of pressure, "...stay with you."

How dare she live alone in an unfamiliar environment?

Mu Wanqing is very simple, "Well, you sleep on a soft couch, and your nanny makes a floor, can you do it?"

She has arranged everything, what else can Miss Yu do? "to make."

The master and servant brought a package, and there was nothing to pack.

Mu Wanqing thinks the Yu family is really interesting, she just throws her daughter away, not to mention the dowry, anyway, prepare some luggage.

"You didn't bring a bedding, and for the sake of your loneliness, the Chen family will give you everything first, and you don't need to share the accommodation fee with us. As for the cost of food and clothing, Solve it yourself, okay?"

Miss Fourth Yu was stunned, "What?"

Mu Wanqing found a chair and sat down, with a long talk, "Our family spends one or two and a half of silver every day, one or two is to work with officials, and half is accommodation, more One of you, you can bring the accommodation, and the food costs will be added."

She had no reason to pay for Miss Yu Si, and her money was not brought by the wind.

Miss Yu Si was speechless in shock, and the nanny was very angry, "My lady is the future daughter-in-law of your Mu family, and they all say that if you marry a man, marry a man, and dress and eat, the Mu family has the responsibility. Take care of my lady..."

How can they make their own money? Too insignificant.

Mu Wanqing lazily argued with a servant, "Miss Yu, I know you don't want to marry, and I can understand your feelings. prisoner's wife."

She paused, "So, make it clear from the beginning, don't get involved too much, if you find a good person in the future, the Mu family will be an adult beauty."

Her statement was a bit bizarre, and Fourth Miss Yu was stunned, "How do you think that we can still have a good reputation and marry someone along the way..."

Mu Wanqing waved her hand, these are not problems, "Are you willing to be my parents' righteous daughter?"

Miss Fourth Yu was stunned again, completely unable to keep up with her thoughts, "the righteous daughter?"

Marriage cannot be forced, Mu Wanqing felt that it was good for everyone to make it clear from the beginning, "Yes, return the marriage certificate, dissolve the marriage contract, only be a righteous daughter, even if there is no blood relationship. Family, support each other and help each other.”

"You can't go back, our Mu family is the most kind and benevolent, and it's impossible to leave you alone." She boasted generously, "Of course, I don't want my second brother. Marrying an unwilling wife is a lifelong misfortune."

What she loves is her brother, the cheerful and smiling boy deserves a wife full of eyes.

Miss Yu is not bad, but inappropriate.

"Whether it's marriage or cooperation, it's all about your love and my will..."

"Miss San, all the vegetables are ready, come and have a look." A voice came from outside, interrupting Mu Wanqing's words.

She glanced at the sky, it was time to make dinner, she promised to make a big meal to reward everyone.

"I have something to go out for a while, you can think about it slowly, don't worry."

Fourth Miss Yu stopped her, "Wait a minute, can you decide?"

"Of course." Mu Wanqing exuded confidence and light in her eyes.

This is the confidence that Fourth Miss Yu has never seen in other girls.

As soon as she left, she took her family away to fight.

Fourth Miss Yu felt uneasy and closed the door tightly, her beautiful face showing a hint of fragility and uneasy.

How should she choose?

She doesn't want to be a convict, but where can a girl go alone? It's dangerous outside.

What a heart, the rules of the Mu family are really messed up, too messy."

To let a little girl who has not left the cabinet come to talk about things, who is looking down on it?

Fourth Miss Yu looked confused, like a lost deer, "But what does she want? I don't have anything."

"You have a mother's family, and you have a father and brother to rely on..." The nanny was a little weak, and her confidence was obviously insufficient, "The master is a censor, as long as he pleads with the emperor, the Mu family can be exempted from punishment, the Mu family must be Count on this."

Fourth Miss Yu gave a wry smile, "Then do you think my father will beg for mercy?"

The nanny is silent, no! If you wanted to, you would have spoken to the emperor long ago.

"Master is selfless." The nanny also complained a little, but she persuaded bitterly, "Miss, don't blame the master, you will write more letters in the future to repair the relationship with your parents, You must know that a woman's confidence is her mother's family, and with the censor's residence, the second room of the Mu family has to support you and hold you, and no one can surpass you."

Have a censor father?

Even if the status of the two families is very different, the Mu family has been reduced to a prisoner, but in any case, it is the one who dominates the future of the fourth young lady.

Unless, the engagement is dissolved.

There was a knock on the door outside, the master and servant immediately fell silent, looking uneasy, who is it?

"Miss Yu, the ancestor of our Mu family is here, open the door."

Ancestors? Is that Mrs. Mu? Fourth Miss Yu stood up abruptly, only then did she remember that there was such a person.

The nanny turned around in a hurry, "Oops, it's really rude not to see the old lady right away, why didn't the people in the second room remind me?"

Miss Yu took a deep breath, "Go open the door."

Old Mrs. Mu and her daughter-in-law came in, Mrs. Mu took the initiative to introduce, Miss Yu didn't have time to take a closer look, she bowed down and said, "I have seen the old lady."

She is respectful and has a good manners.

Old Mrs. Mu's eyes narrowed slightly, this is the daughter-in-law she personally selected for the second room.

The wife of the Yu family likes to talk about etiquette and show her status as a family member, and let the girls in the family learn the three obedience and four virtues.

Not to mention, the noble ladies like the daughter-in-law of the three obedience and four virtues, and the eldest daughter of the Yu family is married.

When it was Miss Yu's turn, Mrs. Yu naturally didn't want the daughter of her rival to marry, so she did some tricks and promised to the second son of the Mu family.

Can the arrogant Fourth Miss Yu be reconciled?

Unwillingness will lead to trouble.

Old Mrs. Mu smiled lovingly, took Miss Yu's hand and praised.

"The family style of the Yu family is good, but the girls from the Yu family are different when they come out. They are especially polite and virtuous. I like such a good girl the most, child, if the people in the second room treat you badly, Feel free to come to me, and I will help you decide."

Like a loving elder, Miss Yu Si was a little flattered, "Thank you old lady."

She knew that this was the ancestor of the Mu family, with the highest status and the most useful words.

As long as she wins the favor of her ancestors, her life will be softer and faster.

Old Mrs. Mu actually doesn't like delicate and weak girls, it will remind her of those seductive concubines.

However, she liked it very much, "It's good that you are so knowledgeable and polite, the rules of the second room are not very good, and Mu Wanqing has no rules or rules. You were spoiled by your parents, and you will be her sister-in-law in the future, and you will take on the responsibility of discipline."

Fourth Miss Yu didn't expect her to say so straightforwardly, she was extremely stunned, "Aunt Mu is on top, where is it my turn to intervene."

Old Mrs. Mu shook her head, looking helpless, "She is an ignorant, she only knows how to spoil her daughter blindly, but she doesn't know the depth of her love, so she has far-reaching plans, and she must be well disciplined. It's okay, the daughters of the Mu family are one, the third girl is too outrageous, it will drag other sisters..."

"Bump." The door was kicked open.

Mu Wanqing stood at the door, staring coldly at the people in the room.

Old Mrs. Mu trembled in fright, "You...why are you back? We didn't say anything, just chatted casually."

Miss Yu:…

No, no one asks anything, why are you rushing to say this? You are an elder! Is this attitude normal?

Mrs. Mu looked guilty, "We didn't do anything, really."

Fourth Miss Yu couldn't tell who was the elder and who was the younger.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, her eyes fell behind Mrs. Mu, "Third Madam, Rongxue asked me for help last time, saying that she wants to get a carriage..."

She stopped here.

Mr. Mu's eyes lit up, and she immediately explained everything, "The old lady said, let Fourth Miss Yu take the responsibility of disciplining you, in fact, you are so smart and capable, so capable , if I had a daughter like you, I wouldn't have to worry about it in my next life."

The second half of the sentence is the truth, she thought so more than once.

"The old lady is very old and very faint..."

Well, my mother-in-law is for sale.

Mr. Mu's face darkened, "From the third family."

Mr. Mu always dreamed of owning a carriage, but unfortunately, there was no place for the direct descendant, so she could only watch it greedily.

As long as Mu Wanqing doesn't nod her head, they will never try to get the carriage.

"Wanqing, I couldn't handle it clearly in the past and said something I shouldn't have said. Now I'm awake, you are the most promising in our Mu family, much better than your third uncle, In the future, I will rely on you to light the lintel, and no one else can do it..."

She frantically blew a wave of rainbow farts, listening to the old lady Mu trembling with anger, the fourth Miss Yu and the servants were suspicious of life.

Who am I? Where am I?

Mu Wanqing finally smiled with satisfaction, "I'll greet Master Zeng later and give you a place."

Mr. Mu's eyes lit up with joy, and she danced with joy, "Thank you, niece, you are so kind, kind and reasonable, all the people in this team are not as good as you, too late. Qing, you don't know how much I envy your mother."

Mu Wanqing said lightly, "Rongxue is also very good, saying that as long as you mother and daughter have a carriage, they can find a way to live, so I agree."

Mrs. Mu was stunned, then turned her head and quietly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, feeling all kinds of feelings in her heart.

Mu Wanqing didn't enter the door, she just stood at the door, "I want to find a few women to help with the work, twenty wen..."

The words were not finished, and a group of people appeared out of nowhere, "I signed up."

"Pick me, pick me."

Mrs. Mu didn't care about being reserved, "Wanqing, I'm also very capable, choose me."

The carriage is about to arrive, but with it comes the arrears, one hundred taels of silver.

She makes more money, can't count on men and mother-in-law, she can only rely on herself.

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, and randomly ordered a few women, including Mrs. Mu San.

The selected one smiled, and the unselected sighed.

Everyone wants to make money as soon as possible and is full of money, money, money!

Mu Wanqing turned her head, "Old lady, why aren't you leaving? You don't want to stay for dinner, do you? I don't welcome you."

"Humph." Mrs. Mu was so angry that her own daughter-in-law betrayed her.

Mu Wanqing was a little annoying to her, she just turned around and got into trouble.

"If there is another next time, the number of carriages will never fall on the head of the big house, you just keep walking and walking, go to the border, no, maybe you will never get there. Ha ha."

Haha, the sound is too magical, and the blood of Old Madam Mu's stimulated forehead is congested, "Mu Wanqing, how dare you curse me?"

Mu Wanqing raised her chin, especially arrogant, "What's the matter? Come and beat me if you have the ability."

Mrs. Mu:…

This granddaughter is so bad, I want to throw it away!

Don't ask, ask is afraid!

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "Don't be afraid, I don't hit women."

The nanny is even more afraid, okay?

A group of people followed Mu Wanqing away, the nanny sat on the ground, wiped the sweat, and gasped, "Who is this third Miss Mu? Everyone's attitude towards her is so strange."

Fourth Miss Yu was at a loss, Old Madam Mu was afraid of her, and others respected and feared her.

This is weird too.

Isn't it said that Mrs. Mu is the biggest in the family, does everyone listen to her?

The inquirer mistaken her! Forget it, let's find out for yourself.

Her mind was flying, and she simply took the nanny to visit the door next door.

Everyone is very polite to her, every word is good luck, the second room is a rare good family.

What's more rare is a particularly arrogant sister-in-law.

These people are inseparable from Mu Wanqing. Mu Wanqing is the absolute protagonist, but the other people in the second room don't mention it much.

Fourth Miss Yu's calm and clichéd words, learned Mu Wanqing's glorious deeds from these people's mouths, and couldn't help but feel numb.

Where is this mortal? It's clearly... Wisdom is close to the demon.

She is so evil at this age, when she grows up...

Fourth Yu's goosebumps started to rise, but fortunately, she didn't offend anyone.

She feels that the person who knows the service is a handsome man, so let's hang out with Mu Wanqing for the time being.

Sister, it seems to be possible?

The kitchen is busy.

kill chickens, fish and ducks, wash vegetables and cut meat, the dishes are large and everyone is very busy.

Mu Wanqing turned around the people instructed by the crowd, and she didn't sit still, making soup and egg dumplings.

The dishes are served together in one oven, and all kinds of flavors are blended. This is the simple version of Da Poon Choi.

The full pot of soup boiled, making a "beep" sound, the whole house was fragrant, and the strong fragrance spread far and far.

When can I eat? Hurry up.

The old lady Mu was restless in the room, hum, Mu Wanqing is getting more and more excessive, how can she make the dishes so fragrant and attractive?

"Jin Yao, you have a good relationship with Mu Wanqing, go and ask her for a bowl of meat, take it back and share it together."

The Mu family looked at Mu Jinyao eagerly, only to write greedy words on their faces.

Mu Jinyao sighed silently, just now she was caught by Mu Wanqing when she ran to be a demon, and now she wants to eat her cooked rice, what is she thinking of?

"When did I ever eat her cooking? Old lady, I really don't have such dignity."

Old Mrs. Mu’s saliva is overflowing like crazy. When she is old, she wants to order something smoother. Recently, nothing tastes good, and she can’t stand the smell. "If you want to go, go quickly, what nonsense."

The more I can't eat it, the more I want to eat it, and I cry.

Mu Jinyao wanted to say something, but was dragged out by the big lady with a wink.

Mrs. Mu is also very greedy, but she also knows Mu Wanqing's character well, "Go try it, fool it and you'll be done."

Mu Jinyao couldn't keep her face down and stood silently in the dark.

In the kitchen, Mu Wanqing saw that the heat was almost over, she swiftly mixed a bowl of glazed glutinous rice, poured it on the pot vegetables, the aroma was even stronger, "It's ready to eat."

She didn't hear the sound of everyone rushing in, she couldn't help but tilt her head curiously and looked outside.

Hey, Master Zeng, why are they all standing neatly?

I don't eat actively and have problems with my thoughts.

A clear voice sounded outside, "What is the kitchen doing delicious? We want one too."

Accompanied by the voice, a group of men in black appeared at the door of the kitchen, led by the high-spirited young man.

"It's you." Mu Wanqing's eyes lit up, it was her savior, "What a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet again here."

Du Shaoxuan looked surprised, it was this little girl again.

"You did this?"

As soon as he entered the inn, he was attracted by this strange fragrance, and his taste buds were completely activated, so he followed the fragrance.

Mu Wanqing nodded with a smile, "Yes, my cooking skills are not bad, please give me a face, sit down and taste it."

Master Zeng screamed in his heart, "Reject, quickly refuse."

Du Shaoxuan looked at the dazzling large pot of vegetables, full of color and fragrance, and really wanted to refuse, but the words changed automatically, "Okay."

Master Zeng and Shen Yong looked at each other and saw the pain in each other's eyes.

That's it, it's not enough for them!

These people don't know, they don't know how long they have waited for this big meal, it's been so hard.

Sorry, they dare not object!

The soup is rich and attractive, and the deeper the dish is in the basin, the more delicious the taste.

The steaming and lively scene of the big pot choy, the ingredients are layered, the grass and shrimp are bouncy, the fish cake is fragrant, the radish is soft and glutinous, the pig's hand melts in a single sip, the more it goes under the pot The more delicious the dish is.

The chopsticks flew, and the lips and teeth were hearty.

Mu Wanqing took a piece of radish and sucked up the soup. It had both meaty aroma and fresh fish and shrimp aroma. The flavors were all blended together, and it was the best!

Du Shaoxuan's chopsticks paused, his expression a little dazed, and he remembered something.

Suddenly, he said, "Miss Mu San, I have an unkind request."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

78.4K 222 23
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
40K 88 47
Erotic shots
216K 25.5K 114
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
68.1K 3.5K 36
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...