(completed) 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌...

KilluaKmart tarafından

#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 ➜ ❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭�... Daha Fazla

HOW TO READ
۰࿐·˚ ༘ 𓆛 〰
𝖢𝖠𝖲Τ
𝗬/𝗡 𝗧𝗘 𝗞𝗔'𝗜𝗧𝗘
⿻⸼۰PROLOGUE࿐·˚ ༘
CHAPTER 1: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 2: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 4: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 5: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 6: THE WAY OF WATER
CHAPTER 7: THE WAY OF WATER
😗
another Lo'ak x reader ?????
I....

CHAPTER 3: THE WAY OF WATER

7.7K 186 134
KilluaKmart tarafından

Na'vi language - bold italics

Jake narrating - Bold

Sign language/ tulkun speaking - italics

NEW

Through the eyes of te fiti - 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 (neater italics?)

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙄'𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙂𝙄𝙁𝙏." Kiri said looking at the two before her. "The Tulkun have not returned yet, and anyway no tulkun is ever alone." Ao'nung explained.

"This one was. She had a missing fin. Like a stump on the left side" Lo'ak explained not wanting to expose the tulkun for being Y/N's mother, much to her appreciation. "Payakun. It's payakun" Tsireya said wearily.

"Who payakun?" Kiri asked. The na'vi girl shook her head. How wrong the stories had been. "A young tulkun went rogue. He's out cast alone. And he has a missing fin." Rotxo explained. "It's a girl!" Y/N quickly corrected.

"They say she's a killer." Tsireya said to her best friend. "No."

"They killed na'vi, and other tulkun. Not here but far to the south." Ao'nung cleared. "You don't understand, she's harmless. And her name isn't payakun, it's Tala." The familiar not processing through the metkayina na'vi.

She tried to tell them, but they ignored her claims. "Y/N you two are lucky to be alive." Grabbing her friends hands. "We're telling you guys she saved our lives. She's my friend."

"My baby bro, the mighty warrior who survived the killer tulkun and lived to tell about it." Lo'ak hissed and elbows his brother away. "You guys aren't listening." Standing up he grabbed the girls hand and walking away.

"No Y/N, lo'ak i'm listening." Tuk called out to them.

Pulling him to a stop the girl looked into his eyes. "Lo'ak I cannot go today I have to show them the tree of souls. But tell her I said hello" Giving her a nod he got onto his ilu and ventured out to be with tala.

.・゜゜・

Ilu's swam through the sea, Y/N and the others diving through the coral covered rocks that floated in the water. "We are here" Tsireya and her friend led the way into the cove of the ancestors.

"This is the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place." She explained, showing off the assortment of various land forms that held their tree of souls in the middle. "Eclipse is the best time to be here."

Shading their eyes as they watch the sun hide behind the moon. The tree emitted a glowing blue, illuminating all that surrounded it. A beautiful sight to behold.

"This is it. This is the spirit tree." The peachy skinned Na'vi marveled at the sight, it's been years since she had been there. The last time being with her mother, before her death. Hopping off their ilu they swam to the tree.

Tsireya signing for them to make a bond with it.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Grabbing her braid Y/N bonded her queue to a flowing branch of the tree. Closing her eyes she felt at peace, taking a deep breath of the water.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘕𝘢'𝘷𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯. "𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳!" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦. 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘢'𝘷𝘪. "𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳." 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬, 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶" 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘨. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?" 𝘎𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘢'𝘷𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯. "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦."

𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘢'𝘷𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘯.

"𝘋𝘢𝘥?" 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. "𝘠/𝘕?" 𝘏𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶." 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯."

"𝘎𝘰 𝘰𝘯..."

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?" 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘈𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘪.

Her body began to convulse. The tree and the life around it flashing its glowing colors in reaction. Quicky un attaching their queues they rush to her side. Tsireya pulls her braid from the tree, making everything lose its glow besides the dots on her body which flash.

They eventually stop, and they help her up to the surface. "Come on!" Neteyam yells. "Y/N? Y/N!" Tuk shouts in concern for her new friend. "Whats wrong with her?!" Kiri asked, scared for the female.

"It was a seizure." Blowing air into her mouth and lungs trying to help her breath. "Is she breathing?" Rotxo asked worried for the girl. "Get her to the village hurry" Tsi.reya pleads "Let's go."

Holding onto the girl, neteyam rushes off to the village.

.・゜゜・

After hearing the news about what happened jake quickly called in norm. The samson dropped down, filled with medical supplies. "Neteyam keep them back!" He orders his son. "How is she?"

"She's still unconscious." In the sully's marui they take a scan of her brain, checking for anything wrong. "There's no bleed, there's no fracture, no effects of hypoxia, brain looks good." Max states.

Ronal trudged through the bouncy pathways. Taking the spiritual medicine from her daughter she enters the marui. Taking in the sight of the human technology and the avatars talking about how her niece didn't have anything wrong with her brain she scowled.

"I see I am not needed here." Going to walk away. "You are tsahik! She is your niece!" Gesturing down to the young girl. Ronal's brows frowned in concern for her best friends daughter.

Ever since that fateful day she promised to keep her safe. "Remove these things."

"Out! You have done nothing!" Neytiri shouted at the men. Removing all their medical gear, allowing ronal to treat her. Dipping a bone needle into a mixture she chanted.

Tapping, and twisting the bone onto her leathery skin. Not enough to break it but enough that is lightly pricked.

"She's always claimed that she could feel te fiti. She could hear her heart beat--" Jake explained to norm, what tonowari had told him. "That is classic frontale lob epilepsie." Lo'ak stood a few feet away from the marui, his hand clenched into a fist, placed under his chin in concern.

Blowing onto the girls back, then letting out a big exhale. The act was performed at different angles, until finally she opened her eyes. "Y/N, you're awake" Tuk said in relief, kiri sitting next to her holding the peach na'vi's hand.

Ronal grabbed her mother hand, tears welling up in her eyes. "oh Y/N my sweet child." Holding her close at she also began to cry.

.・゜゜・

Days had passed since the accident and the girl was doing better. Hearing the sound of the conch shell horn a smile came onto her and tsireya's face. Jumping into the water they hop onto their ilu's swimming around the village to spread the news.

"The tulkun have returned, everybody! our brothers and sisters have returned." Waving her hand in the air

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The tulkun filled the deep waters of the reef. The metkayina flipping and diving into the water anxious to welcome their brothers and sisters back from their seemingly endless migration.

In their endless cycle of migration the tulkun have come home

"Look it's my spirit sister." Y/N said pointing at a all white tulkun, showing her to lo'ak. Holding into her waist they doe into the water, catching the sight of many tulkun twirling and swimming around with joy.

Babies swam and giggled around the emotional creatures.

Ronal glided through the water, over to her spirit sister. 'Sister I see you' grabbing onto her fin.

'I see you sister. I am happy' the tulkun spoke. A young calf appeared under her fin, clicking and whistling at the tshaik. 'Your son is beautiful'

'Thanks, how is your baby?' glancing down at the women's stomach. 'My baby is strong.'

Y/N swam to the white tulkun, looking into it's pink eyes with a enjoyed smile. 'I met a boy' Holding her hands together, her spirit sister chittered with awe.

It was a time for stories, of their season apart. Of deaths, births, old friends and loves.

The na'vi flipped around, her tulkun letting out whistles, copying her actions. But it wasn't the same, all these years she had spent with her spirit sister, it wasn't the same feeling she got as when she had that day with her mother.

Lo'ak looked at the two interact, a wave of sadness washing over him at the thought of the motherly tulkun not being able to be there with him, her daughter, even the clan in which she had grown from a young na'vi to a beautiful mother.

.・゜゜・

The day of the tulkun's return had passed and the two na'vi left the reef out to the sea to visit tala. Swimming up from the kelp forest lo'ak sat on her fin. 'I know how you feel. I feel all alone too. Tell me why are you outcast?'

Tala takes a glance at her daughter, remembering the night at the tree of spirits. Giving her mother a nod, reassuring her it was okay to let him know. Unbeknownst to them the group of mixed na'vi hiding among the sea plants watching then and the rogue tulkun.

Under the water the two floated in front of tala. Lo'ak shrugged his arms up in a 'what' motion. Opening her mouth wide, Y/N grabbing a confused lo'ak's hand. Guiding him into the tulkuns mouth.

She then closed her mouth. Neteyam tried to go out and save the two, but was held back by tsireya, and Ao'nung.

The inside of the creatures mouth and stomach glowed, making it easier for them to see. 'Come' She signed to the boy pointing at the orange queue. Taking his queue lo'ak bonded with the tulkun. His pupils expanded before he closed his eyes.

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯, 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳. 𝘚𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪ps, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘎𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯. 𝘕𝘢'𝘷𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘴 𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘢'𝘷𝘪, 𝘪𝘭𝘶'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

Lo'ak opened his eyes, now knowing the truth of why she was now an outcast among the people. Looking at the girl, she placed her hand onto his face, her thumb tracing over the glowing dots that littered his cheeks.

He placed his hand onto hers, pulling her into a comforting hug.

Exiting the tulkuns mouth they sat on her full fin. Both placing a comforting hand on her side. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Hugging tala, reassuring her everything would be okay.

𝐎𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

A/N: Just realized this chapter is shorter than the others but that's fine. I hope everyone is enjoying this story.

And spoiler for an upcoming chapter A LOVELY BOY DOES NOT DIE >:)

See you soon everyone

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.5K 852 21
"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏! " 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 "𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕" 𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆...
136K 3.5K 24
"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪�...
111K 3.2K 18
❝ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...
3.1K 56 32
𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝖳𝗈𝗉𝗁𝖺...