Starting Over with Eddie Muns...

נכתב על ידי Morgie_H

"You don't owe me anything Eddie. Just keep loving me. We'll get better together. I need to not assume the wo... עוד

1 first day of school
Eddie Munson
Date
Homework
Us?
On the Phone? (smut)
Thursday (Smut)
suprise?
Back to bed (smut)
Dustin's Radio
the blow up
Tuesday gig
a little unwell (Smut)
Halloween Decorations
what's up
Andromeda (smut)
Pumpkins (smut)
Next Weekend?
This Weekend? (Smut)
Big Paper Bag (smut)
Wanna go for a walk?
waking up with you (Smut)
end of the weekend (SMUT)
Have you seen him?
Hungover
Thanksgiving
A late night (smut)
Not Alone
Snowed In (Smut)
The Christmas Party (smut)
Christmas '85
wanna get in the shower? (Smut)
New Years (smut)
Detention (Smut)
Tied up (smut)
10am
First Semester Finals (smut)
valentines day (smut)
Happy Birthday (smut)
keeping my mind off things (smut)
Test
No Words
Back at Eddies (Smut)
May
Final Finals (Smut)
Not Again
Bed
All The Yelling
A Big Question (smut)
Making Plans
I do (smut)
**AN Update! **

Cleaning the Trailer (Smut)

55 2 0
נכתב על ידי Morgie_H

** Smut ***

There was no school on Friday. I wanted to do something special for Eddie. He said that his uncle was out of town for a fishing trip so this was my perfect opportunity, and I had asked dad if I could spend the night at Eddie's, much to my surprise he said yes..

dropped me off at my place cuz I needed to get my car and some stuff.

"Hey, can I have your house keys?" I asked him.

"yeah..." he raised an eyebrow.

"you go to band practice. I'm gonna get us some food. I gotta go to the grocery store. I'll be at your place when you get done." I smiled.

"Ok." He said taking a drag off his cigarette. "do you need some money? Here." He said getting his wallet out of his back pocket pulling out some cash as his cigarette dangled from his lips. He handed me $20.

"Thanks" I said leaning over to kiss him. I was really excited about tonight. He pulled his house key off his key ring. "I'll see you later." I said giving him a devilish grin like he always gave me.

I went to my room and packed some stuff into a duffle bag and changed into some old gray sweat pants and a white tank. Mom came to my door way. "hi honey," she said.

"hey mom. Did dad tell you he said I could stay at Eddie's tonight?"

"Yeah he did."

"Do you mind if I take some cleaning stuff? I wanna surprise him with a nice clean house when he gets home."

"sure that's fine."

When I had walked into the kitchen she pulled out the mop and bucket filled with various cleaning supplies.

"Thanks momma." I said giving her a hug goodbye and loading up the car.

I got to Eddie's and unloaded everything. I went to his room and stripped the bed, throwing the sheets in the washer. I didn't know what they had food wise so I went to the kitchen before heading to the store. The fridge and cabinets were pretty bare so I got bread, butter, milk and what I needed for dinner. I wanted to be quick, I wasn't sure when he was getting home. I had got a whole chicken and put that in the oven when I got back to the trailer. I did up the dishes and tossed away anything that I knew was garbage.

The bathroom definitely needed some TLC. I tackled that first then changed the wash. I vacuumed everything except his uncles room and I moped. I brought a candle for the living room and a small one for the bathroom.

I started another load of laundry from all the stuff that was on Eddie's floor. I started to think about him bending me over the washer and fucking me.... I shook my head to refocus my thoughts. Tonight? I don't know, maybe not tonight, I need a little more time. Soon enough though. I'm kinda glad the trailer was small because there was a lot to do. The phone rang at 6:30. I was hesitant to answer it but I figured it was Eddie.

"hey, I was just making sure you were there. I'm about to head out." He said

"Yeah I'm here. I'll see you in a bit"

I finished up the pasta side and the green beans. Eddie knocked on the door and I let him in. He stepped in and looked around silent in shock.

"oh my God did you do all this?"

"Yeah" I giggled "surprise."

He continued to look around. Peeking in the bathroom and his bedroom.

"Annie you didn't have to do all this. I don't think I've ever seen it so clean. Thank you so much." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I slid my arm into his jacket and kissed him.

"I just wanted to do a little something nice for you. You've done so much for me lately." I pulled away a little bit "God I'm a mess. I meant to freshen up a little bit before you got here." I laughed. My hair was pulled back with a bandana wrapped around it, little pieces of hair had fallen out and were now stuck to my Forehead, I was a little sweaty from cooking and cleaning.

"it's ok, its kinda hot." Eddie said leaning down to kiss me.

Just then the timer went off.

"Ooo let's eat". I said going over to the kitchen to pull out the chicken. We got our plates and sat down at the little table. Everything turned out really good.

"this is really good Annie, thank you."

"mmmhmm, you are welcome Mr. Munson."

We ate and did the dishes together then I followed Eddie to the living room where he sat down on the sofa. I climbed into his lap. He placed his hands on my waist.

"Thank you again sweetheart, for everything." He said brushing hair out of my face.

"You are very welcome it was my pleasure." I said twirling his hair around my finger.

I leaned in and kissed him long and deep.

"You wanna know what I was thinking about while I was cleaning up?" I asked him. Taking his hand in mine, intertwining my fingers in his.

"what beautiful?" he asked.

"I was thinking about you, and all the things you do with these fantastic fingers."

"yeah?" he said breathy in my ear as his other hand danced up and down my spine. 

"mmmm can I be needy?" I asked him crawling into his lap.

"Mhm. Of course you can." He said kissing me. I kissed up his neck to his earlobe gently placing in-between my lips to suck on. He gave me a little moan and I pulled his t shirt off. He reached his hands down and grabbed both ass cheeks. "I'm not gonna lie I was looking at your ass when you bent over to open the oven. I thought about you bent over cleaning the floors, your fat ass in the air. I want you to bend over for me baby. Get on all fours." Mmmm he is so bad. I scooted off his lap and got on all fours on the sofa with my ass practically in his face. He slid off my sweats then my panties. He ran his hands over my ass, his cold rings tickling me. He gave it a few kisses and nibbled on my love handles.

"Mmm baby look at you. You're a bad little girl. Look at your perfect pussy, wet already." He pulled my ass cheeks apart to get a closer look. I let out a little moan.

"Am I a bad little girl? Do I need a spanking?" I asked looking back at him.

His left hand held me steady as his right hand smacked my ass.

I let out a deep moan.

"yeah baby? You like that? You like it when I spank you? You like being a naughty little girl."

"Yes Eddie, God yes. Do it again."

He smacked my ass again. It stung, leaving my skin red. He leaned over me pulling my pony tail back whispering in my ear " you gonna be a good little girl and let me finger fuck you or do you need to be punished some more?"

"I'll be a good little girl Eddie." I said panting. My pussy soaking wet, throbbing, I needed him.

"what do you say?" he said spanking me again.

"please Eddie." I said, my voice cracking.

Just then he pushed two fingers deep inside me. I moaned with pleasure. I'm glad no one else was here because I was loud. He forcefully stroked the inside of me. It felt so fucking good. I had missed his fingers inside me. sounds of my wetness filled the room as he pounded his fingers into me. My arms felt weak, I couldn't hold myself up any more, my face fell into the sofa. My ass pushed back into him. I felt his hard cock through his pants. I caught my breath and pushed my arms back up.

"Take your cock out and stroke it for me baby." I said looking back at him.

He leaned down and licked up my pussy as he slid his pants off. That was almost enough to send me over the edge. He switched hands and pushed into me with his left hand. His rings rubbing inside me, it filled me up and felt so fucking good. I felt him behind me stroking his dick. He kept pushing his fingers into me. His rings hitting places I didn't know I had.

"Fuck Eddie that feels so fucking good. God damn it Eddie, uhhh oh my god.... I.. I'm gonna cum..." my legs shook and my arm dropped off the side of the sofa. He stroked the inside of me a few more times. I could feel my juices running down my leg.

"Fuck baby you are so fucking sexy." He said gently pulling his fingers out of me. He squeezed my ass with his left hand, franticly stroking his cock.

"God fucking damn it." He groaned. I felt his cum shoot out onto my ass.

I stayed there with my ass in the air, face buried in the sofa unable to move.

"Fucking Christ Annie, you are bad."

"I'm bad? You're bad. I didn't do anything, I just laid here." I said eyes still closed.

"oh shit. Let me get a towel."

He came back with a towel and cleaned me up. I finally mustered up enough willpower to sit up.

"Take your time sweetheart." He said gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I smiled still zoned out.

"Hum, I love making you feel so good beautiful..." he said kissing my other cheek.

Eddie went in the kitchen and brought me back something to drink. I took a drink and finally stood up. "ill be right back." I went into eddies room and dug in my duffle bag. I washed my face and put on my Pjs.

"what's this?" He asked when I reentered the room.

"Oh hehe, I guess I have another surprise... I'm staying the night."

"Oh ok beautiful." He said giving me my favorite giant smile.

I climb on the sofa snuggling my self against him. I pulled a blanket over us. We watched some TV for a little while. After a bit my eyes started to feel heavy. It had been a long day between school, cleaning and making dinner and that giant orgasm I just had, I was tired.

I must have fallen asleep, the next thing I remember is Eddie's hand stroking my arm.

"You ready for bed sweetheart?" he said.

"Yeah."

We got up and went into his room. I crawled into bed wrapping the blankets around myself. Eddie started to peel off his clothes and put on his pajama pants. I couldn't help but stare.

"you're staring Annie." He said smirking at me.

"mhm I can't help it. You're my favorite thing to look at."

"Is that so? He asked

"most definitely" I said snuggling into him as he settled into the bed.

"did you wash my sheets too? They seem clean." He asked

"Mhm." I said barely awake.

"you're the best." He said and we drifted off to sleep. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

451 0 21
This is a story of an OC of mine with their childhood best friend, and crush, Eddie 'the freak' Munson. Reuniting, romance, tearful goodbyes, and bad...
11K 570 30
Eddie Munson has finally graduated Hawkins high school and has his whole life ahead of him. Having had such a hard time graduating, Eddie struggles t...
8.1K 253 23
A member short for their DnD game, Dustin and Mike manage to persuade you to join their team. What you didn't realise was that it was run by that fre...
51.8K 1.1K 32
In the fall of 1985, there's a change in plans when you do Steve a favor and coincidentally meet the town's "freak" Eddie Munson. Will you continue t...