The abuse heroine secretly ki...

Von Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 32

291 14 1
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 032

    The above replied: Respect all decisions made by Bo Yanyan.

    Xia Yan was a little worried, but he really missed his family. After graduating from university, he took the initiative to go to the northwest region. Until now, seven or eight years ago, he only returned home once.

    For the past three years, his superiors had arranged for him to protect Bo Yanyan. Even though he was so close to home, Bo Yanyan allowed him to go home often, but he couldn't, and only made a few phone calls.

    In the evening, several people sat together for a meeting.

    Bo Yanyan transferred a little money to everyone, treating it as a gift she bought for uncles and aunts when they came home.

    The other team members and Sister Niu are not from the imperial capital, so they are very happy to learn that they can go home this year.

    After Xia Yan let them go out, he saw that Bo Yanyan was still sitting on the carpet chatting with Liang Wanqiu, he walked over, squatted next to Bo Yanyan and said: "I will drive you to the airport that day, if you have anything to do, please contact me."

    Bo Yanyan put down her phone, and said helplessly, "You really don't have to worry about my safety, maybe the people sitting in front of me and behind me on the plane are secret sentries.

    " Life assistant, which scientific researcher has a bunch of secret whistles arranged around him, and these secret whistles are not clear.

    She died once. She was self-willed for a while and didn't need anyone to protect her. She went to travel secretly by herself, but the bus exploded and everyone in the car died.

    Now, with the lessons learned from the past, Bo Yanyan cherishes her own life more than anyone else.

    Bo Yanyan raised her hand: "Go and call your mother, maybe she will arrange a blind date for you when she knows you will go home this year."

    Xia Yan hesitated for a while, and went out to make a call.

    It took Bo Yanyan two days to go back to the No. 1 Middle School to take the exam. After the results came out, she asked the principal for a school report card, which showed the class and school ranking of the third-year students in No. 1 Middle School, as well as the marks for each subject.

    Bo Yanyan's name ranked first, leaving behind the second place by a large margin.

    Xia Yan bought Bo Yanyan a plane ticket at 10 am. As for Niu and the others, they left the imperial capital a few days ago, and they have been back home for several days, and Xia Yan has also returned home.

    In the past few days, I have seen three blind dates a day, and I have been on blind dates.

    He told his mother today that he wanted to give away thin cigarettes, and his mother said that he would take a day off today and continue the blind date tomorrow. It would be great if he could find a satisfactory partner to get married this year.

    Xia Yan sent Bo Yanyan to the airport, he looked around, the New Year was approaching, the airport was full of people, bustling and noisy, it could be seen that they were beaming.

    Bo Yanyan waved at him, and left with her schoolbag and a suitcase on her back.

    Liang Wanqiu is still filming on the set, but she has called Mama Liang several times, and Mama Liang has made video calls with Bo Yanyan a few times. She is beautiful, polite, well-behaved and sensible, with good grades, but her background is pitiful. Elders love and love.

    Therefore, Liang's mother loves Bo Yanyan very much.

    After learning the flight information of Bo Yanyan, Liang's mother drove to the provincial capital airport to wait for Bo Yanyan, and received Bo Yanyan at around twelve o'clock.

    She was wearing a long white down jacket, a pale pink scarf, and a pair of black short boots, revealing a small section of white and slender calf, which made Liang's mother feel very cold.

    She took Bo Yanyan's suitcase, put it in the trunk, and then pointed to the back seat of the car, signaling Bo Yanyan to sit there.

    Bo Yanyan put her schoolbag on the seat, she hugged Mama Liang with a smile, and rubbed her chin on Mama Liang's shoulder: "Thank you, Auntie, for your hard work."

    Her voice was sweet and soft, and she could act coquettishly. Mama Liang liked being intimate with others so much that she hugged her too.

    Holding Bo Yanyan for a few glances, the more she looked at her, the more she liked it, Liang's mother smiled and said, "Hurry up and get in the car, I'll be home in just over two hours."

    Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan had mentioned about the New Year's situation at home this year, It is said that grandma spends the New Year with them every year, so she should not be uncomfortable. It is fine to be whatever she was before, and it is fine to be whatever she is now. Everyone is easy to get along with.

    Bo Yanyan got into the car and sat in the passenger seat. Mother Liang asked her to fasten her seat belt before she got in the car.

    On the way, the two occasionally exchanged a few words. When they were about to arrive in Yangcheng, the highway was blocked for more than an hour.

    Mother Liang chatted with Bo Yanyan.

    "How did you do in the exam?" The elders love to ask the question, especially when visiting relatives during the Chinese New Year. The score is related to the size of the red envelope.

    Bo Yanyan saw that the car couldn't drive for a while, and there was a long queue of cars on the road, all of them were driving home for the New Year.

    She took the report card and student ID card out of her school bag, and showed it to Mama Liang: "Auntie, this is our school report card, and I am the first one."

    She then asked, "Does the photo on my student ID card look good?" Ms.

    Liang took the report card and glanced at her student ID card. The girl in the photo had crooked eyebrows and moist almond eyes. She seemed to be in high spirits. Ms. Liang nodded with a smile: "It looks good, it looks good."

    She took that Looking at the report card, Liang's mother didn't go to college, she only went to high school. At that time, she wanted to repeat her studies, but her family had no money, so she had to go out to work. After working, she met Liang's father. Liang's father had just graduated from college and returned home Home work.

    People in small cities get married very early, so Liang's mother got married when she turned 20, and Liang Wanqiu was born the next year.

    Not going to university has always been a regret in Liang's mother's heart. When Liang Wanqiu was young, she always thought that her daughter could go to Qingbei. When her daughter was in junior high school, Liang's mother thought that 985 would be enough. After her daughter entered high school, Liang's mother looked at Liang Wanqiu's grades. Not bad, I thought my daughter could go to 211, but my daughter went to the Film and Television Academy.

    Liang Wanqiu told her that Bo Yanyan's grades can be recommended to Qingbei, the first in grade, Liang's mother used to think that Liang Wanqiu was bragging.

    Now, the hand holding the report card is a little shaking.

    The name of the first place is Boyanyan.

    Liang's mother quickly glanced at the scores of each subject, and then looked at the scores of the second place. She was so shocked that she opened her mouth and said after a while: "The grades are so good. This year's college entrance examination will definitely be admitted to Qingbei. "

    Bo Yanyan said modestly, "It's not bad."

    Liang's mother checked the grades again, and also looked at other people's scores, and found that they were not as good as Bo Yanyan in studying.

    After being happy for a long time, I remembered Bo Yanyan's name. Liang's mother said, "So your surname is Bo, and your name is Bo Yanyan. I thought there was a word for peach in your name."

    Liang Wanqiu told her the name Xiaotao, saying It's a nickname, so Liang's mother didn't ask. The elders call the juniors by nicknames, and few of them can call the juniors' first and last names. Liang's mother is used to calling Xiaotao.

    Ask her to change her words, and she won't be able to change it for a while.     Bo

    Yanyan explained: "Xiao Tao is the nickname given to me by my grandma who picked me up under a peach tree."

The family took it for her and registered her with a household registration.

    Later, after she escaped, seeing that Bo Yanyan's name was similar to her name in that life, she didn't bother to change it.

    As for her previous name, she followed the old grandmother's surname, called Ruan Tao. The old grandmother sent her to school, but never gave her a household registration.

    Mama Liang has figured out everything in her brain. What could be the reason why the healthy baby girl was discarded? Not patriarchal yet.

    Big cities are better, but second- and third-tier and small cities, and even rural areas, are very patriarchal.

    Mama Liang grew up in a small city. She studied and worked here. She has lived in Yangcheng for more than 40 years. Yangcheng is very patriarchal. Her relatives, friends, colleagues, etc. are not patriarchal. of.

    Even when she gave birth to Liang Wanqiu, a bunch of relatives asked her to have another one, and said that without a son, the old Liang family would be extinct.

    Especially the in-laws, who hate their family of three.

    It was because Liang Wanqiu made some money that her grandfather treated her better.

    The eldest sister-in-law abandoned her second daughter at the beginning, and she was also a healthy baby girl, two years older than Liang Wanqiu. At that time, Liang's mother said that she could raise her if she didn't want to, but the group of them thought she was sick. , as if it was only natural to abandon a daughter, just to have a son.

    However, the eldest sister-in-law has now received her retribution, and her son is useless.     Mother Liang was very distressed. She took Bo

    Yanyan's hand and said softly, "Auntie loves you from now on, your uncle is also very kind, and Xiaoqiu is also a good sister. We will treat you well."

She hooked her lips and smiled: "Well, I will also be nice to my aunts, uncles and sisters."

    Liang's mother didn't ask Bo Yanyan if she wanted to find her biological parents, she felt that Bo Yanyan's parents were not worthy of having such a good daughter. Smart and sensible, with such good academic performance, I don't know what kind of son those two want to have.

    In this case, Mama Liang misunderstood the members of the Bo family. Bo Yanyan was lost by the driver. The Bo family had been looking for her for fourteen years before they found her. They just didn't like her and treated her badly. I prefer the daughter who has been raised by my side.     After arriving home, Mother Liang took Bo Yanyan to the bedroom she had prepared for her. The room was next to Liang Wanqiu's room. Since it was a three-story villa, there was no shortage of rooms.     Liang's father has bad legs and feet. Liang's mother and Liang's father live on the first floor, so they don't need to climb the stairs. Grandma is 88 years old this year. The old man is in good health, but she doesn't like going up and down, so she lives on the first floor.     Normally only Liang Wanqiu lived on the second floor, but she rarely came home, so it was left empty.     Liang's mother said a few words to Bo Yanyan, asking her to take a bath and sleep, and she would go upstairs to call her after dinner.     Mother Liang went outside, and Father Liang and Grandma sat on a small bench to pluck the chicken feathers. Next to them were the ducks that had just been killed.

    Mother Liang took a small bench and sat next to Father Liang and said, "Xiaotao's grades are very good. Except for Chinese, she scored 144 points, and everything else is perfect."

    Father Liang was shocked: "So good?"

    Grandma didn't read it. She has read the book, but she knows a little bit, so she asked, "Can I go to Qingbei?" There are so many universities in the country, and grandma only knows one Qingbei.

    Liang's mother replied: "Of course, this result is recommended."

    She thought of Bo Yanyan's life experience, and said with emotion: "In the future, Xiaotao will have a future, and her biological parents will not come here. Let her support them.

    " Thinking of my sister-in-law, that shameless one, but as a relative, Mother Liang dared to scold her like this in her heart.

    Grandma used to be a very old-fashioned person, and her patriarchy was also very serious. For example, she was only willing to take care of her three sons. She was unwilling to help the married daughters who asked her to take care of the children. of.

    That year, little Liang Wanqiu was on summer vacation, and Liang's mother had to go to work and take care of her husband. She really didn't have the energy to take care of Liang Wanqiu, so she begged her mother to help her take care of her two-month-old daughter.     At that time, the grandmother also felt sorry for the little daughter, so she agreed. The result was that the three sons and daughter-in-law were dissatisfied, and they just ignored her, saying that they would not provide her with old age, and would not deal with her affairs after she died.     Since then, grandma has lived with her three daughters and son-in-law.     In recent years, she has taken a lot of perspective, thinking that boys are still girls, promising, and filial piety is the best.     What's the use of having a son who is worthless and still needs to be raised by his parents when he is dozens of years old.     Grandma's expression darkened: "Why raise them? Since they don't want Xiaotao, Xiaotao doesn't need to raise them in the future."     Father Liang's face was a little ugly, thinking that his eldest sister had gone, he felt a little ashamed.     Mother Liang suddenly said: "Xiao Tao gave me the report card as a New Year's gift, I will show it to you, and I have to take a photo for Xiao Qiu to see."

    She got up, went to wash her hands, wiped her hands on her pants, and took out the report card that had been kept in the pocket of the down jacket. After spreading it out, Mother Liang showed the report card to Father Liang.

    "The first name is Bo Yanyan, and Xiaotao's last name is Bo Yanyan."

    Liang's father took a few glances: "I thought there was a peach in her name."

    Grandma also came to see, she couldn't read, Liang Mom pointed it out to her: "This 1, Mom, you know it, it means number one, and this is Xiaotao's name, and these are the scores."

    Grandma still knows Arabic numerals, and she understands the total score.

    After they finished reading, Liang's mother took a photo of the report card, and she sent this photo to Liang Wanqiu.

    It was five o'clock when Liang Wanqiu saw the news.

    Mama Liang and the others have already dealt with the chickens, ducks and geese that were killed today.

    At this time, Liang's father was preparing dinner in the kitchen.

    Liang's mother and grandmother were sitting on the sofa watching TV.

    Liang Wanqiu saw the first place on the report card at a glance: Bo Yanyan.

    She was stunned, wasn't Xiaotao the first in grade before? This time it was Bo Yanyan, the heroine of this book, so she and Xiaotao were in the same school, Liang Wanqiu only remembered that the heroine was in her third year of high school at this time, and in the book, the heroine hadn't even finished high school.

    It was her birthday at the end of May. On her birthday, she was designed by a fake daughter. She never went to school again, and naturally she did not take the college entrance examination. In the following years, she was abused by the male lead and female supporting role.

    Liang Wanqiu looked down, looking for Xiaotao's name.

    In Liang Wanqiu's heart, Xiaotao's name has the word "桃" in her name. Keep reading, none of the names in the top ten have a name with "桃".

    Liang Wanqiu frowned, why did her grades drop so much? Didn't even make it into the top ten.

    Last time, when Bo Yanyan showed her the grades, she only showed Liang Wanqiu a very high grade, saying that it was her grade, that it was the first in the grade.

    That score is so good, Liang Wanqiu believed it when she saw it, the little girl is so good, it is impossible to lie to her.

    Liang Wanqiu looked and looked, and finally saw a name with a peach, ranked 130th in the grade, called Sun Xiaotao.

    Xiao Tao turned out to be one hundred and thirty!

    Liang Wanqiu was so shocked that her eyes widened. It was impossible for her always well-behaved and sensible sister to have regressed so much. Or she said that she cheated her with the heroine's exam results last time.

    Knowing that her grades were falsified at a young age, and she lied to her sister, this is not bad.

    Liang Wanqiu was very angry, she just thought that this younger sister should be educated, she should be educated if she made a mistake, and let her correct it.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Mom, where's Xiaotao?"

    Liang's mother was watching TV and playing with her mobile phone, seeing that her daughter finally replied to her message.

    Liang's mother: "Sleep upstairs, call her after ten minutes, your father still has two dishes unfinished."

    Liang Wanqiu: "I won't give her dinner, and punish her to stand against the wall for an hour."

    Mama Liang: "??? Girlfriend, what's wrong with you? Why are you so angry?"

    Mama Liang couldn't figure it out. Her daughter likes Xiaotao very much, and Xiaotao is so well-behaved. She called her this morning and asked her to pick her up. Yes, why did she get angry with Xiaotao?

    Moreover, she even sent Xiaotao's report card. The first place is so much more points than the second place. Shouldn't the older sister be very happy and say she wants to reward her younger sister?     Liang's mother: "Xiaoqiu, did you quarrel with Xiaotao? She did so well in the exam, and you still don't give her dinner. Your father and I can't do such a wicked thing."     Liang Wanqiu was going to die of anger , I just feel that her mother is too used to Xiaotao, she took more than a hundred exams, and used to deceive her with fake results.     The results of it?     Liang Wanqiu: "Where is it?"

    Mother Liang was shocked. Why is her daughter so swollen? This is a score that you can't get in the test after going to school for 20 years. You can't say it well!

    Liang's mother: "Isn't it good to be the first in grade? If you have the ability, give me a test."

    "Liang Wanqiu, let me tell you, you have to be strict with yourself instead of finding fault with others.

    " How much more points do you get for the second place? Are you still not satisfied with this result?"

    "Is it because she didn't get a full score in Chinese and made you angry? Why don't you take a look at your Chinese in high school?"

    "You are the best in Chinese. 118, I remember that in every monthly exam in your class, there are only one or two scores of 130 in Chinese, and none of 135. She even got 144 in the test, and you are still not satisfied."

    "Why don't you have such high demands on yourself? ?”

    Liang Wanqiu: “…” Mom, what are you talking about? I do not understand.

    She read the message from her mother again, and finally her eyes stopped on the words in the first sentence, the first in grade.

    Xiaotao is not called Sun Xiaotao, but Bo Yanyan!

    The heroine of this book!

    Liang Wanqiu's complexion changed slightly, the phone almost fell to the ground, seeing many people watching her on the set, Liang Wanqiu quickly clenched the phone tightly, she took a deep breath, and walked to her dressing room.

    After closing the door, Liang Wanqiu initiated a video call.

    Mama Liang answered very quickly. After all, there was only such a daughter. Mama Liang couldn't possibly blame her, but decided not to talk about it.

    Liang Wanqiu, however, looked anxious: "Mom, Xiaotao's name is Bo Yanyan? Are you sure?"

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you at During the 51 period, I voted for the overlord or the little angel of the

    irrigation nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 13 bottles of 99120; 1 bottle of Thestral;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Gu Bandit transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the female partner of the vicious fake daughter Alpha of the same name. In the original text...
3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...