Unusual Mission

Door Avryix

A mission where Soukoku(16) are sent outside the barriers of Yokohama and to the infamous hero in training sc... Meer

Breaking the news - Chapter 1
Arrival - Chapter 2
A Trip..? - Chapter 4
Yokohama - Chapter 5
Welcome - Chapter 6

Easy Day - Chapter 3

3K 120 157
Door Avryix

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

The alarm clock chimes repeatedly. The beeping suddenly stops after a buzz sound is heard.

"Ugh it's so early!" Dazai groans, raising his hands up to his face.

"Quit whining and get up, we have stupid class to attend to." Chuuya responds, his voice raspy.

The ginger gets up from the bed and heads to the door, but he is soon stopped.

"Where are you going?" The brunette asks, sitting up on the bed.

"I have to get ready for class." Chuuya responds, a bit coldly.

"Oh.. ok." The taller male replies and let's the other one go.

_____________________________________

"Ahh I hope we get to do some exciting training today". Mina says excitedly while she is filling her water.

"Right! We haven't really done much after the USJ incident, we have only done boring academics since then." Ochako responds, finishing tying her shoes.

"I think I overheard Mr. Aizawa and a few other teachers discuss that we were doing some type of training at the USJ today." Chuuya says out loud as he is coming down the stairs with Dazai, joining the students in the common room.

"Oo! I hope it's true, I really want to use my quirk." Hagakure responds.

"Hey what's with the hat?" Kirishima asks the ginger.

"Do you use it to help your quirk?" Kaminari proudly guesses.

"Uh no, I just like it." Chuuya responds boringly.

"It's horrendous and childish. You look more like a Mafia wannabe than a hero." Bakugo scoffs.

"Bakugou stop being so rude. I think it's still very manly!" Kirishima scolds Bakugou, and trying to reassure Chuuya.

"It's alright Kirishima, his words don't affect me. Specially since I got this damn Mackerel on my ass." The ginger responds pointing at Dazai. A few students laughed and chuckled at Chuuya's response.

"Whatever you say slug, we should get going or else we'll be late." Dazai says.

"Yeah you're right, I wouldn't want to get scolded by Aizawa-sensei." Sero replies, thinking about what their teacher could do to them.

Students soon start leaving the dorms, all of them in either groups or pairs. All headed to the main campus.

_____________________________________

"Settle down class." A tall raven headed teacher says as he walks into his classroom. The students easily soon obey him and sit down at their seats.

"Today we will be doing our first actual training." Aizawa announces. The class is followed by cheers and excited faces.

"We will be taking a bus to USJ, where we will be training. There we will be meet All Might and another pro hero. Iida, your class rep will tell you all the rest. Any questions you have ask your class rep or deputy." Aizawa explains soon submerging to his yellow cocoon looking sleeping bag. Iida soon steps up and stands in front of the class by his side is the class deputy, Momo Yaoyorozu. Both give their class a few more details and explaining further what their teacher has said.

"That's enough for now, please follow Yaoyorozu  outside so we can get going." Iida shouts out. Students soon gather their hero equipment and follow their class deputy.
.
.
.
.
"This is kind of lame.." Chuuya whispers to Dazai as they're walking down the hall in a single file line.

"Agree, however we really can't do anything but to comply with them. This mission sucks." Dazai responds. The ginger in front of him nods.

"Take advantage of this and use your ability as you please, just don't use corruption of course." The tall brunette says, trying to make some good out of this.

"I'm not stupid, of course I won't use corruption. After all I barely even need my ability, I'll probably just use my martial arts skills and use my energy for something else. But I am quite interested in seeing their quirks though." Chuuya replies.

"Mm.. yeah I guess I agree, even though we could probably take them all down easily." Dazai responds nonchalantly. The shorter male in front of him has no objection on agreeing with him.

_____________________________________

"Oh wow, look at Dazai and Nakahara-san's hero costumes!" Hagakure points out as she talks to the girls

"Oh my godd the vintage look suits them so well!" Mina says squeaking.

"Damn it! Those new guys are stealing all the girls' attention!" Mineta says furiously.

"I know right!" Kaminari replies, agreeing with the toddler sized teen.

"Yeah but you gotta admit they look pretty cool." Kirishima says jumping into their conversation, trying to change their mindset.

"Honestly they do really stand out as their hero suits are quite unique and sight pleasing." Sero adds on.

"I'm pretty sure in Europe the suits are different, I think they use more formal antique traditional designs than hero costumes like we do here in Japan." Midoriya explains.

"I wonder though, how do their costumes help them at all? I mean yeah it looks nice and all, but other than that I really don't see how it can help them." Saito questions.

"Hm.. you're right, their costumes are quite flashy but I doubt it can actually help them during battle. It most seems like it would be a disadvantage with those suits during the battle since it is quite a bit of layers and heavy clothing." Kirishima responds, questioning his own theory.

"But then again we don't really know their quirks or have seen it in battle. We can't quite judge their costumes yet, I'm sure it helps them somehow during a combat." Sero says, reassuring his friends.

"All I see is some wannabes extras, they probably didn't put any thought into their costumes and just designed something that looked fancy so they could show off!" Bakugou yells out angrily.

"My oh my, that guy really hates it when someone else is better than him." Chuuya says to Dazai, they're a bit distant from everyone else.

"Ehh I wouldn't worry about him too much, even though he has a bratty and disgusting attitude he is still quite smart. I would get on his good side rather than bad one. Sure we're stronger than him, but if he found out who we are it would be a pain in the ass to make him shut up about it or cover his murder." Dazai replies to his partner.

"Also Chuuya remember, don't let them know your full potential. Only do what's necessary, these guys may be class 1-A but they're quirk users, therefore we can easily beat them." The taller brunette redirects the ginger.

"I know I know, plus using corruption is really unnecessary. Like I said I'll mostly just use my physical strength rather than my ability since I'm sure it won't be necessary." The shorter responds, knowing what he us capable of.

"Gather around class 1-A! We will be loading into the bus according to our student numbers in order to load in more efficiently." Iida shouts out to his class, commanding everyone.

_____________________________________

"The bus's open layout really ruined my boarding strategy." Iida says in disappointment.

"Iida you really need to chill." Mina says trying to tone their class rep down.

"If we're pointing out the obvious then I've got something to say." Asui says, some students look at her.

"It's about you actually." Asui continues, looking at Midoriya who is sitting next to her.

"About me? What is it Asui?" Midoriya asks nervously.

"I told you to call me Tsu." Asui responds to the green haired boy.

"Oh yeah right." Midoriya replies embarrassed.

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?" The frog like girl asks.

"Wait really, you think so huh. I never really thought about it. I guess it's kinda similar." Midoriya says looking away nervously trying to come up with an excuse.

"Hey hold on Tsu, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima nonchalantly says.

"Uh I'm sorry to interrupt, but who's All Might?" Chuuya asks the red haired who he is sitting across from. The bus goes silent.

"You don't know who All Might is..?" Midoriya asks breaking the silence.

"Uh no not really." Chuuya responds, confused as to why everyone was so silent.

"Slug I think he's the one who was the number one pro hero of Japan but recently stepped down of his position." Dazai says.

"Oh the one who looks like a walking United States flag?" The ginger asks his partner, remembering who this All Might guy is. Dazai hums to his response. Most class 1-A students cringe at how Chuuya remembers their infamous symbol of peace.

"Wow what lowlifes you two are. You don't even know who the symbol of peace is, plus you described him in an embarrassing way. You two will never make it as pro heroes, hell if you can even become heroes." Bakugou speak up, shaming the two guys.

"Hey they came from a whole different continent! It's okay if they aren't familiar with our heroes!" Uraraka responds to her angry classmate.

"Actually he really isn't well known where we come from, but that isn't because we're lowlifes or just really suck. But it's rather because All Might is simply weak where we're from." Dazai says coldly. The whole bus is now quiet and everyone is listening.

"What do you mean..? All Might is the symbol of peace! He saved 100 people once." Mina says, admiring the what was the number one pro hero.

"Pfft 100? Really. You're all fascinated because he save 100 people once? That's so lame." Chuuya says laughing at these heroes in training stupidity.

"That is a lot of people, we all deeply respect and admire All Might for what he has done!" Iida speaks up, a bit upset that they're making fun of the symbol of peace.

"Oh please, in our hometown our "pro heroes" save thousands of people daily. 100 is nothing for them." Dazai says, he is inverting the topic. He is mostly talking about the organizations in Yokohama and how him and Chuuya can defeat a whole organization within seconds. And all of what the Port Mafia does to keep Yokohama safe and unheard of.

The rest of class 1-A is shocked, and quite intrigued on what they've just heard. Are there people stronger than All Might out there..?

"..how come we have never heard of this?" Midoriya asks, breaking the silence.

"Right! Like if there truly were people stronger than All Might out there wouldn't we have heard of them." Kirishima adds on.

"It's simple. The European government hides it from anyone out of our country to keep the peace." Dazai response.

"It makes sense honestly, like if there are people stronger than All Might it's obvious those would be guarded and protected. Plus it also adds on to why it's such a pain to get a permit to visit Europe." Todoroki speaks up.

"I guess it does make sense.. man I wish I could see it!" Mina cries out.

"Yeah me too!" Sero jumps in.

Dazai chuckles, "if I could show you all the battles over in France I would, but unfortunately I have no access to it since we're Japan." Dazai says.

"Wait you can't see what is going on over there?" Kaminari asks.

"Nope, we have no info on how our homeland is. We get a few minor updates but talking to acquaintances is a pain, no matter how we communicate it takes a good 5-7 days to receive a message." Chuuya explains.

"That's kind of upsetting.." Momo says, sad for the two boys.

"Ehh it doesn't really matter, it's been quite a blessing to get away from all the chaos that happens over there." Dazai replies.

"Yeahh, it's too busy over there. We get missions all the time." Chuuya says annoyed, remembering how much they work at the Port Mafia.

"You guys have already gone to missions?" Uraraka asks. Chuuya and Dazai nod.

"That's really cool!" Midoriya comments, his eyes sparkles.

A few others we're going to say things as well but they were soon interested by their teacher.

"We're here!" Aizawa yells out from the front of the bus. A few cheers and yawns can be heard throughout the bus.

_____________________________________

As soon as the students enter through two big red doors they're met with a huge arena. This place was huge, it had every sort of disaster you could think of.

"Alright listen up, ever since the villains attacked us we have been taking extra precautions. We were originally supposed to be training with the Space Hero 13. But unfortunately she still hasn't recovered from her injuries, therefore is why we we will have extra set of hands today. As you all know Present Mic, All Might, and I will be training you all today, along with Midnight who you all saw at the festival and Ectoplasm who a few of you might've met in the last villain incident." Aizawa explains to his students, you could hear the students squealing of excitement and admiration.

"I will be partnering you all with someone who challenges you quirk wise but meets the same criteria as you with your physicals. Then we will split you all into four teams of 4 and one of 6 to make it even. Each team will go to one of our scenarios with your assigned teacher and teammates. Your goal is to place this red pin anywhere on your opponent, once the pin is placed you have won and the results will be displayed into the chart." Midnight speaks up.

"Alright then I will now start partnering and grouping everyone." Midnight adds on.

"Toru Hagakure and Koji Koda, Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari. You four will go to the Landslide with Ectoplasm." Midnight Announces.

"Yuga Aoyama and Ochako Uraraka, Eijiro Kirishima and Dazai Osamu will go to the rocks with Aizawa-sensei". Midnight says, she takes a deep look at the new brunette student. She feels as if she can recognize him from somewhere but can't remember where.

Kaminari nudges Kirishima. "Dude you're going against one of the new kids, that's so cool." Kaminari whispers to his red haired friend.

"Yeah but I gotta admit I'm pretty nervous, I mean I know at least a bit about everyone's quirk since we've seen them before. But I have no clue how powerful or what his quirk can do." Kirishima admits, a serious look on his face.

"That's true I guess.. he did say that he could nullify quirks so it might be kind of like Aizawa-sensei's quirk." Kaminari says trying to help his friend out.

"Oh yeah that's true, I'll keep that mind thx bro." Kirishima replies, his lips forming into a smirk.

"Anyways.. uh the students that will be at the shipwreck with Present Mic are Tsuyu Asui and Momo Yaoyorozu, Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki." Midnight continues.

"Katsuki Bakugo and Chuuya Nakah-

"WHAT!" Bakugo interrupts the hero.

"WHY HIM HE'S A WEAKLING, I CAN DESTROY HIM IN A SECOND." The angry blond continued yelling.

"Bakugo calm down. I thought all of this out. You have not yet seen Nakahara in battle or know what his quirk can do." Aizawa jumps in, his tone firm and cold. He earns a "tch" from Bakugo but he stopped yelling. "You may continue." Aizawa says.

"Ok.. as I was saying, along with Bakugo and Nakahara will be Rikido Sato and Mina Ashido, Tenyia Iida and Fumikage Tokoyami at the fire with All Might." Midnight continues, a bit annoyed that she was interrupted but dismisses the feeling.

"And last but not least Mezo Shoji and Kioka Jiro, Minoru Mineta and Mashira Ojiro will be at the windstorm with me!" Midnight finishes off.

"Yes! I'm with the hot teacher!" Mineta thinks, drooling all over his hero suit.

"As a reminder please prevent getting injured as recovery girl already has plenty on her plate." All Might reminds the class as present mic is finishing up giving each student a pin.

_____________________________________

"You all heard the instructions I'm hoping so you all may start once the time has reached zero." Aizawa says with a bored expression.

The two teams scattered around, each rival preparing to fight.

5..

..4

..3

..2

..1

0

Kirishima attacks Dazai by hitting Dazai on the side with his hardened arm and hand, but it fails as Dazai was able to dodge it. Kirishima goes for it again and punches Dazai using his right arm, but Dazai was able to grasp onto his left arm and nullify his ability. He quickly places the pin on his rivals suit.

"Man what in hell! You just stood there as if you had accepted your faith, I never would've guessed you would grab my arm." Kirshima blurts our. He is a bit disappointed in himself but also quite shocked to how his classmate could be so quick.

"It was pretty easy to read you after the first attack so I knew you would try something similar, therefore is why I went for it." Dazai responds in a childish tone, he is pleased with himself as he was able to get over with this training.

"Hey you should really train with me more often! I could really learn a thing or two from you, plus I bet I can return you the same!" The red haired says.

"I guess I don't see a reason why not too, let's go again shall we?" Dazai responded

"Bet, I'll definitely beat you this time!" Kirishima replies smirkingly, his skin hardening.
.
.
.
"Well their match was ended fast.. that new kid, Dazai Osamu, he doesn't seem to be weak in the slightest. He's very cold and laid back like the Todoroki kid, but Dazai also has a goofy childish side. I still feel like there's more to him than we know.. I'll keep a close eye on him. Meanwhile I wonder how that Nakahara kid os doing, I placed him against Bakugo because he seemed a worthy opponent. I'm sure he is having a hard time if not with the hot headed's quirk than with his temper, but then again Nakahara is also short tempered.. maybe not the best two people to be placed against." Aizawa thinks, he is on top of of a few rocks watching over the four students he is charge of for now.

_____________________________________

At the fire.. a large sound of explosion is heard. "You really get on my nerves!" Bakugo yells, pissed off that the person he is going against has been able to simply dodge his attacks.

"Ehh you're not as strong as I thought you would be.. these attacks are so easy to dodge." Chuuya says knowing that it'll anger his opponent even more.

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE NOW EXTRA!!" Bakugo yells, launching another big explosion towards the ginger.

"Seriously is this all you have?" Chuuya says, doubting the blond's skills.

"You're over here complaining but you haven't attacked me not once!" Bakugo yells, this time sounding more annoyed than angry.

"Fine." The shorter male replies. It doesn't take long till he launches up into the air and backs down, flying straight towards Bakugo. A loud "boom" can be heard, but not due to an explosion instead it was the ground. There was a sudden huge hole on the ground. Inside it you can see Bakugo defeated laid on his back, and a Chuuya standing over him.

"Better luck next time blondie." Chuuya says as he places the pin right on Bakugo's chest.

"Well, well, well what do we have here; young Nakahara seems like you defeated Bakugo! That didn't take long how impressive." All Might says as he walks into the tip of the hole.

"It seems like a few other students are going back to the main area, feel free to follow them or stay and train again if you feel like it." All Might continues.

"Thank you sir, I'll be heading over to them." Chuuya replies and follows to main area.

All Might nods and heads over to watch the other four students he is supervising.

_____________________________________

"CHUUYAAA~~" Dazai singly says loudly as he sees Chuuya walking towards the students who are finished.

"Ew a fishy Mackerel." The ginger replies.

"You break my heart chu-chuu~" Dazai responds.

"Hey so how did it go with Bakugo?" Kirishima asks.

"Oh him? It was pretty easy, he isn't as strong as I heard he was, I barely even needed to use my ability on him." The shorter male answers Kirishima's question.

"Wait you thought it was easy? Really, wow you must be quite strong! Wish I could've seen it.." The red haired replies.

"Liar." Bakugo says. A few students hum in confusion. "Liar! You used your quirk the whole time!" Bakugo yells.

"No. I didn't." Chuuya responds in a serious tone.

"YES YOU DID EXTRA!" Bakugo yells once again.

"No. I didn't use my quirk, I used martial arts skills. What you saw barely had anything to do with my quirk." Chuuya explains annoyed.

"THIS IS A TRAINING TO TRAIN YOUR QUIRK NOT TO DO SOME STUPID MARTIAL ARTS!" The angry blond yells once again.

"But you're so weak to the point where using my quirk isn't even worth it, plus I could've possibly injured you if I did. Your ego is big that you think you're the best in the world, that there is no one like you.... no.. better than you. What a terrible attitude for a hero." Chuuya says annoyed and wishing that Bakugo would just shut up.

"YO-" enough Bakugo, let it go. Aizawa says in a cold tone, his eyes widened as he nullifies his hot headed student.

The half of the class who are done are silent, no one is saying a word but observing.

"We'll go over the results once everyone is here." Aizawa adds on. "Meanwhile don't bother me."
.
.
.
.
"Midoriya, Todoroki!" Mina shouts waving towards the two heroes who are walking towards her and the others.

"It sure took awhile!" Sero says.

"Sorry it took longer, Todoroki won again." Midoriya says, a but disappointed in himself but brushing it aside.

"Your fingers.." Uraraka says looking at her friend's hand.

"Yeah.. I really gotta get a better handle with my quirk. Don't worry I'm okay though!" The green haired boy says nervously, trying to push his friend's worries aside.

"You'll have to see recovery girl as soon as we get back to campus!" Iida strictly shouts.

"Is this everyone?" Ectoplasm asks.

"Yes this is everyone." All Might responds.

"All right then we can get going." Present Mic says.

"Wait but I thought we were going over the results!" Hagakure speaks up.

"We will, but in the classroom where you can all take notes and I have a few videos I would like to go over and get done with today." Aizawa answers.

"Well we should get going now, there's no need to waste anymore time." Midnight says.

_____________________________________

"Alright class please settle down so we can go over the results." Aizawa announces.

All Might shuts the lights off and a few students help with the blinds. A projector turns on, showing everyone's results.

"These are your times." Present Mic continues.

Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari— 18:23

Minoru Mineta and Mashira Ojiro— 5:49

Toru Hagakure and Koji Koda— 8:04

Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki— 22: 05

Mezo Shoji and Kyoka Jiro— 18:34

Tenyia Iida and Fumikage Tokoyami— 11:47

Katsuki Bakugo and Chuuya Nakahara— 7:56

Tsuyu Asui and Momo Yaoyorozu— 15:09

Yuga Aoyama and Ochako Uraraka— 7:58

Eijiro Kirishima and Dazai Osamu— 4:03

Rikido Sato and Mina Ashido— 12:27

"Don't be discouraged by your time, this is simply to test you all. We also have the winners list." Midnight says.

Denki Kaminari

Minoru Mineta

Kojo Koda

Shoto Todoroki

Kyoka Jirou

Fumikage Tokoyami

Chuuya Nakahara

Tsuyu Asui

Ochako Uraraka

Dazai Osamu

Rikido Sato

"You all did a great job with this training, I advise you all specially if you are one of the people who were listed to take time to think and look over what you can do to improve. Use the school gym at any given time to train on your free time." Midnight finishes.

"Now we'll go over some videos I've separated and after you're all free to go." Aizawa says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"We can finish the rest tomorrow, oh and class before I dismiss you please be reminded that today you all have permission to leave campus until 10pm. Just scan your id on the scanner before you exit the dorms so we know you're off campus, that is all for today. Dismissed." Aizawa announces before the students left.

_____________________________________

A few hours later back at the dorm. A few students left but most decided to stay as they weren't really interested in doing anything on a school night.

Chuuya is seating on one of the couches in the common area that is shared within class 1A, almost all of the class is in the common area. A few playing games, others chilling on some type of device or just chatting, and some are cooking and eating.

"Where's Dazai? Everyone is here but him." Jorou asks mostly directed to Chuuya since they're close.

"Hm? Uh I don't know, probably attempting suicide, who knows." Chuuya replies staring at the book in his hand, he often would answer like this back in the Mafia, since everyone knew how much of a suicidal maniac Dazai is so he didn't think much of his answer. But in UA, they still don't know that side of him.

"What?" Midoriya asks, his expression serious and cold.

Chuuya hums confused but still stating at the book in his hands, he then lowers the book and looks up. The ginger was confused at first but he soon snaps back to reality and realizes what he had just said. "Oh my apologies! I was just joking. It's an inside joke we had between Dazai, our friends, and I." Chuuya says trying to get rid of this atmosphere. A few faces drop a bit but still not satisfied.

"That is a highly inappropriate joke Nakahara! Suicide is not a joke, it should not be joked about!" Iida speaks up, lecturing the boy.

"Whatever I'm sure he's fine.. oh speak of the devil." Chuuya replies as soon as Dazai walks down the stairs.

"Hm? Did something happen, why is the atmosphere so dark in this area?" Dazai asks.

"I accidentally made a suicide joke involving you lol." Chuuya responds, looking up to Dazai now.

"Oh, haha that makes sense. Guess you won't do that again." Dazai replies.

"Just forget it we joke about this topic a lot no need to worry. We're fine." Dazai adds on, trying to change the ominous atmosphere.

A few faces seem to be more relived now, others still a bit tense but let it go.

"What are you so dressed up for?" Kaminari asks.

"Oh I'm going out to the market, does anyone wanna come?" Dazai asks.

"Oh I wanna come!" Kaminari says.

"Me too, I need to buy a few things!" Kirishima adds on.

"Not so fast now, you two still have to finish studying." Momo says, stopping the two and pulling them back down to the ground where they're studying.

"Aww man." The two respond.

Dazai chuckles. "What do you guys need? I'll get it for you." He adds on.

"Really?" Kaminari asks a bit taken back.

"Mhm, let me know what you need." Dazai replies.

"Let me get some money hold up." Kirshima says getting up to go to his room.

"No need I'll buy it, my treat." Dazai says.

"Damn thx bro. I'll message you what I need if that's okay." Kirshima continues. Dazai hums in understanding.

"Hatrack anything you want?" Dazai asks his partner.

"Wine. I could really use some right now.. but I doubt they'll sell it to you." Chuuya responds instantly, his eyes glued back to the book he's reading.

"You're not legal to drink." Iida butts in.

"So? I doubt any of you haven't drunk or do drink." Chuuya responds, no one says anything and just mind their own business. Chuuya just chuckles and continues reading.

_____________________________________

"Hmm this city isn't so bad.. the crime rates here are extremely high tho. There's villains everywhere, and even normal crimes like robbery and assault happens often. It's probably more dangerous than Yokohama." Dazai thinks as he walks down the street, staring up to the building.

"Oh sorry sir." Dazai apologies as he notices he had bumped into someone.

"That ID.. that's from UA, he must be a student from UA." The man thinks.

"Why no need I should be watching where I'm going, and be careful with that exposed ID. Specially at a place like this." The man responds, you can't see his fave of hair as he is wearing all black and hoodie along with a hat and sunglasses.. at night? What a weirdo. The only thing that stands out about him is that his voice is quite raspy a quiet.

"Uh yeah thanks.. I'll get going now." Dazai says and continues walking.

"Well he sure was weird" The tall teenager thinks.
.
.
.
.
"That's everything I needed, and I already got what Kaminari and Kirishima asked for. Hm.. I should get Chuuya something. Oh? ..pfft this is perfect, definitely reminds me of the hatrack." Dazai thinks as he is heading towards the check out.

_____________________________________

"Hey Nakahara what are you reading? You've been deeply concentrated in that book." Mina asks curiously.

"Oh this? It's Dazai's diary." Chuuya responds.

"Isn't that invasion of privacy." Sero says.

"Yeah, not manly at all." Kirishima adds on.

"Not really, he let's me read them. He's got like a bunch of them from since he was 7." Chiuya responds, staring at the cover of the diary.

"Oh wow, they must be really interesting because you've been reading it ever since we got back from class." Momo says, joining into the conversation.

"They really are interesting, these diaries hold everything about Dazai. Every event, secret, lie, feeling, its said in here. He records everything in these." Chuuya explains.

"That's powerful information.. he must really trust you." Jirou comments.

"Does he only let you read it? Or do other of his friends also get to." Mina asks.

"Only me, well believe it or not he doesn't have that many friends.. they usually only end up using him or back stabbing. So he restricts himself from having any.. he has one other close person to him but he's more of a brother or possible father figure. But he also doesn't let him read it." Chuuya explains.

"Wow.. I would've never have expected that. You two really have a close bond, it's envious." Momo responds.

"Yeah I gu-" As he was about to responds he is interrupted.

"I'm back." Dazai announces.

"Here this is yours... and this is yours." Dazai continues as he hands Kirishima and Kaminari what they asked for.

"Thanks bro." Both replied.

"Oh and Chuuya I got you this." Dazai drops a keychain on Chuuya's lap.

"What in hell.." Chuuya says as he picks the keychain up.

"It reminded me of you." Dazai responds.

"A dog.. really." Chuuya says staring at Dazai annoyed.

Dazai chuckled. "I got you something else as well.." he adds on.

"Catch." Dazai says fast.

"Holy, you actually found a 1964 Romanée!?" Chuuya says surprised, his face fills with happiness.

"Mhm, the market I went to didn't have any but a winery next to it had it. Dazai says.

"..isn't that like an extremely expensive wine?" Kirishima asks.

"It's like around 15 thousand JPY. Well I was originally going to buy you Petrus, but the owner didn't have any and he didn't know what other wineries sold it, so I settled for Romanée." Dazai says.

"That's still really expensive.." Sero replies.

"Rich people problems.." Mina thinks.

"How did you get wine though, you're underage." Uraraka asks.

"Do you really think the owner is going to care what my age is? I'm buying expensive French wine, the only thing he cares for is the money." Dazai replies, as if that was a stupid question to even asks.

"True." Uraraka whispers under her tone.

"I got some wine glasses up in my room, you can get them if you'd like Chuuya." Dazai announces to his partner who has the wine in his hands, staring at it as if he had just won the lottery.

"On my way to get them!" Chuuya shouts and walks up the stairs.. the wine still in his hand.

"I'm going to my room, goodnight all." The brunette announced. His classmates replied with a goodnight and he soon headed up to his room.
.
.
.
.
"Hey where are they?" Chuuya asks as he searches through Dazai's room.

"Its on that box on top of the shelf." Dazai points at the wardrobe.

"Ah thanks." The ginger thanks his partner.

"I got more than just a bottle by the way. I got you 6 bottles since I'm not sure when we'll be able to leave again. Probably only next week." Dazai says as he takes his coat off.

"You really do know me well." Chuuya smirks and sits on the bed, he places one of the glasses on the nightstand and fills it halfway with wine.

"I would offer you wine, but you never drink any." The ginger responds as he smells his precious wine and takes a sip.

"That's okay, I got whiskey." The brunette replies, filling a cup with his drink and siting on the bed next to his partner who chuckles.

The two just talk about random nonsense and tease each other. Faint calm music is played in the background, not too loud to not disturb others. They pay no attention to how much they've drank, if their cups become empty they just fill it and repeat... wonder what tomorrow will bring them.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.2K 107 11
*Female reader (she/her/hers)* After moving to Japan from America, Y/N L/N meets Dazai Osamu, a member of the famous Armed Detective Agency. After Da...
48.3K 2.3K 38
Reader-chan was just having a normal day. It happened to be a non-uniform day at school, so she was walking in her normal clothes with a few pieces o...
9.7K 233 18
SOUKOKU. I haven't touched grass in hours 0//0 But anyways- TW: - suicide (duh💀) -smut (gets better as the story goes on) -self harm -gore - angst �...
103K 5.3K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...