A Butler.... Apparently (TOTC...

נכתב על ידי ReiReiWritesHere

"How the f*ck are you a normal butler?!?" -Cale Henituse (A Trash of the Count's Family/Lout of the Count's... עוד

0•The Polite Butler•0
1•The Famous Young Master Isn't A Simple Trash•1
2•Day Offs Are The Butler's Favorite Day•2
3•The Butler Is Still Busy On His Day Off•3
4•Looking For Bombs•4
5•Back To Work... *sigh*•5
6•The Polite Butler's Promotion•6
7•Polite Butler On The Road•7
8•Prelude To A More Complicated Life•8
9•Ubarr Territory•9
Bad News
10•Need Sleep•10
Holiday's Special Chapter is Out!!!!
📣New Story ( Still a TCF/LCF Fanfiction)📣
Bonus
12•Accidental Trouble•12
13•Busy Butler•13
14• The Henituse Estate •14
15•Harris Village•15
16•Bombs Dropping Everywhere•16
17•Peaceful Days With The Henituse•17

11•Unexpected Encounters From Left and Right•11

10.3K 711 87
נכתב על ידי ReiReiWritesHere

'The coffee can wait...'

Ree was just about to turn and walk as far away as he can from the kitchen as if nothing happened but a voice already called out to him.

"Here for a coffee as well?"

Ree immediately plastered a polite smile on his face. In front of him was Beacrox.

It wouldn't have been a problem if it was the normal neat and proper Beacrox but the one in front of him now looked like someone who just woke up. Which was probably true.

His usually neat hair was disheveled while he was only wearing a pair of white long sleeved shirt and black pants. In short, he looked dangerously hot.

'Oh my god, my heart.'

Mini Ree had already fainted from blood loss with a red face. But Ree calmly nodded on the outside as if not bothered by the other's appearance.

"You haven't gone to bed yet?"

Beacrox, who was unusually more talkative, asked after seeing Ree who was fully dressed in his butler uniform. Ree once again nodded.

Showing a more casual smile with a trace of helplessness, Ree answered truthfully.

"I thankfully haven't. I was reading in the library when the explosion happened. If I was asleep, I probably would have had a migraine by now."

Ree sighed while preparing his own cup of coffee before turning to glance briefly at Beacrox who was leaning in the counter.

"What about you? You look like you just woke up."

"Yes."

Beacrox nodded before taking a sip of his coffee. Meanwhile, Ree leaned by the counter in front of Beacrox as well. Taking his coffee with him.

"What do you think caused such a loud explosion?"

In order to break the silence and distract himself away from Beacrox's figure, Ree decided to casually opened a topic.

Beacrox calmly placed his cup down before turning to look straight at the butler in front of him.

"Would you believe it if I told you I think it was young master's doing?"

Beacrox's calmly and bluntly asked. His eyes completely focused on the brown haired butler, trying to read all of his actions and reactions.

Ree, of course, could immediately tell. Therefore, he openly chuckled in amusement.

"Yes."

He paused to sip on his coffee before continuing.

"Young master was someone who did something equally unbelievable back in the capital. I don't doubt that he can pull off something similar somewhere else."

This was the genuine opinion of Ree as someone who lived on this world, not as someone who read the novel.

"Young master Cale was known by everyone as a trash. But he showed something shocking in the capital which turned everyone's views."

"I do not believe that young master was someone who would hurt others without a good reason, specially after he saved everyone in the plaza, but I do think he was someone who's reckless enough to cause such a loud explosion."

"So yes, if you told me that that explosion was caused by young master then I will believe it. For what reason did he caused an explosion, I don't think I need to know."

Ree was someone was randomly added to their group, he knew that that was how Cale's followers see him as.

He couldn't blame them, and he actually preferred it if they outcast him more. Leave him out and do not tell him anything at all.

But, alas, that was impossible in the first place.

"It was caused by young master. But I do not know the reason why."

Ree inwardly sighed at Beacrox's statement.

Really, it was impossible for this group to left someone out, as they all valued camaraderie for some reason. Even toward a past enemy that joined their group.

But Ree just nodded calmly as if it was already a given.

"I just hope he could be quieter next time. The children all woke up in panic after that explosion."

Ree sighed before looking straight at Beacrox.

"May I ask you something about young master?"

Seeing Beacrox nodding with his default expression, Ree sipped his coffee before speaking again.

"Young master Cale... What was he really like before?"

Ree was someone from the capital, going by this script he was someone who was supposed to show some curiosity toward this topic.

Beacrox was actually already prepared to hear this question. But seeing the usually calm and steady butler in front of him with an expression of innocence and curiosity, he inexplicably felt an itch on his heart.

'... cute.'

No matter what he felt or thought, Beacrox always remained as is, without letting any of his thoughts be reflected on his expression. Therefore, he was as stoic as ever when he answered.

"The rumors are true, but exaggerated."

It was a short sentence, but it somehow explained Cale's entire personality accurately. He really did acted like a trash, but not in an extreme manner like those rumors suggested.

Ree understood the meaning behind the explanation completely so he simply nodded. In fact, he already knew but still asked for the sake of lowering this torturer's guard against him so the answer he was given didn't actually matter.

Both Ree and Beacrox then finished their coffee in a comfortable silence. Afterwards, Ree went to the sink preparing to wash the cup he used.

"Leave the cup in the sink, I would take care of it."

Beacrox's voice stopped Ree before he could start washing. In the end, Ree simply nodded and left his cup in the sink.

'The kitchen is Beacrox's territory. His words are the rules here.'

Ree thought to himself while bidding goodbye to the chef. Walking down the hallway with the moon illuminating his path, Ree started to think back on all the past events.

'At this point, I really didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that I joined young master Cale's group.'

It was a question that was impossible to answer for now, which made Ree sigh.

'Do I hate it now that I'm already in this group?'

Calmly gazing at the moon from outside the window, Ree realized that he couldn't give any answer.

He looked down and grabbed his pocket watch before casting a glance at the time.

'Sleeping now will only result on me not waking up early tomorrow so let's just stay up all night.'

One thing's for sure tho, Ree still didn't like being a butler.

~

Sometimes, Ree really hated how forgetful he was.

Seating on one of the tree branches of a tall tree behind the villa they were staying at, Ree stared at the sky which was starting to change colors.

Suddenly, a strange sound caught his ears. It was the sound of footsteps coming from the villa's direction walking toward where he was sitting.

Ree was actually pretty high up so normally no one would see him unless he made a sound. But having caught a glimpse of blue from where the noise was coming from, Ree cursed to himself.

There was only one thing he could think of right now.

'Paseton.'

Yes, the whale Paseton who was saved by Cale last night.

The novel did say that Paseton left by morning after being saved. And that he told the two cats he would come back to thank Cale another time.

Problem was, this completely escaped Ree's mind because of the unexpected encounter he had with Beacrox last night. So seeing a glimpse of blue from below was like a sharp reminder for him.

"W, who's there?"

The weak but enchanting voice of a man suddenly called out from below. Ree sighed heavily, lamenting on his terrible luck that was comparable to hi young master's.

"Show yourself! W, who are you?"

The one speaking was obviously that of someone who was injured as his voice was shaking. He was also stuttering but not from shyness or anything, but because of weakness.

Ree knew that continuing to hide was pointless against someone from the whale tribe, so he decisively jumped down from a high branch. Landing smoothly on the ground, Ree calmly dusted himself off before looking at the male.

Immediately, he regretted it. What greeted him was an impossibly gorgeous male with blue hair. Although his complexion was pale and he was a bit disheveled, it just added to his charm.

Mini Ree, who had just recovered from the Beacrox shock from last night, was immediately KO'ed again.

Despite his racing heart that was about to jump out of his rib cage, Ree still smiled calmly at the man. He pretend to opened his mouth to greet him before "accidentally" seeing his injured foot.

"You... are hurt. Sir, are you okay? Don't you need to tend to that wound?"

Ree took a step back to pretend to study his wound to help when the other immediately took a step back.

"Who are you? What are you doing up there?"

Although injured, Paseton was still intimidating. The complete opposite on how he was in the novel.

Still, Ree didn't lose his calm. He smiled politely and raised his hands in a surrendering motion after seeing the other man's guarded look.

"I am a servant of the guest in that villa. I'm from young master Cale's entourage."

Seeing the confused look that the blue haired gave him, Ree sighed.

"You don't know young master Cale? Weird. He was someone with red hair."

Ree intentionally mentioned his young master to lower the whale's guard. Just as he thought, he could see him actually relax a bit.

"It seemed like you do know him. Anyways, your wound, doesn't that need to be taken care of? Here, let me see if I can help."

'Not like it's actually needed.'

Ree thought. He was aware that this whale could heal naturally when he went back on the ocean. Still, it wouldn't hurt to act concern to add another good impression for Cale.

Paseton, who relaxed after hearing that the other party was a servant of his savior, could now observe the man in front of him properly.

He was calm all throughout this exchange, he even jumped down easily from that height. His polite smile somehow had an indescribable charm.

Although he looked average, there was something about him that somehow drew people in.

"No need. Thank you for your concern and sorry for my actions. I was just a bit wary."

Somehow, Paseton's aura completely changed. He wasn't intimidating like before and instead looked exactly as described in the novel. Partially because of his gorgeous face.

"Then, I won't continue to hold you on your way. Please be careful next time and tend to your wound as soon as possible. I'll be excusing myself first."

Ree bowed politely at the male before turning to walk away. But just as he took several steps, the voice of Paseton suddenly called out to him.

"Uhh, excuse me! Sorry but may please have your name?"

By the way that question was phrased, Ree would probably thought he was hitting on him if he didn't know any better. Thankfully, he did.

"My name is Ree, a servant of the Henituse family."

Ree smiled politely one last time before leaving. This time, thankfully, he was successful on leaving.

But apparently, fate was still not done playing with him. Just as he stepped at the door way of the villa, he inadvertently bumped into someone he would rather not see right now.

Lady Amiru Ubarr.

Several people were also following her from behind. One of which was the fisherman who drove the boat for them yesterday.

Ree decided that he had enough bullsh*t already and was just about to hide himself back when he suddenly caught Lady Amiru's eyes. Immediately, Ree knew he couldn't escape anymore.

He plastered on his usual polite smile and walked toward them in a leisure manner.

"Good morning, Young lady Amiru."

Seeing the brown haired butler who was smiling politely at her, Amiru immediately stopped at her tracks.

"Ahh, you are one of Young master Cale's servants! Just in time, I would like to speak with young master Cale."

"Oh, I am not sure if the young master was already awake but I will escort you to his room."

Doing his job as a butler, Ree immediately took the lead and led these people, who would cause nothing but a headache, toward his young master's room.

All the while, Ree could feel the sharp eyes that followed his every move.

'Why the f*ck are you staring at me Toonka?!'

Mini Ree, who just woke up, immediately fainted again. For. The. Third. Time.

This time, it was purely because of fright. Who wouldn't be frightened after being stared at so heatedly by a person who was known for nothing but fighting in the novel?

"You are strong."

Ree inwardly flinched at Toonka's randomness. On the outside tho, he was as calm as ever and even smiled politely toward the man.

"I am not sure if you are actually referring to me Sir but thank you."

Toonka was unsatisfied. This man in front of him was obviously strong, why was he pretending to be weak?

If Ree could hear what Toonka was thinking he would immediately refute his statement. He wasn't hiding his strength, he just didn't go prancing around to show it off.

Thankfully, Toonka still had enough sense not to directly ask for a duel right in front of Young lady Amiru. So Ree was safe until they reached his young master's room.

"This is where I would bid my goodbye, young lady Amiru. Please excuse me."

"Yes, thank you very much."

Having gained the approval he needed, Ree immediately walked away. Ignoring the fact that he could still feel Toonka's eyes even as he was leaving.

'I am safe. Thank goodness.'

Let's just say, he celebrated too early...

~•~•~•~•~

Happy Holidays my dearest readers!!!

Ree... seriously this dude's weakness to appearance was the hardest to write every single d*mn time.

P.S: If you guys have free time please visit my profile. I have posted an announcement. If you're interested...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
928K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...