Florist Merchants Journey - M...

By azfiruz

Slice of life and adventures with Melati!sans and his loyal companion Jasmine, together they will travel acro... More

・*:.。.・ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ・.。.:*・
❆ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ❆
✿ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ✿
〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄
υη∂єяsωαρ
𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
Bᵃᵈ Lᵘᶜᵏ
ҍɾҽɑk From CHaOtic life
ℓσиg ℓσѕт тωιиѕ?
✦ 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
ℓ๏รเиg
𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
_survive_
ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ѕιмιlar
The current design of Melati
Fact Melati!Sans -p-1
Fact Melati!Sans -p- 2

Back to Normal

376 25 29
By azfiruz

"Live your life to the fullest because you never know when it will end."

❀──────────────────❀

"Oyyyyyyyyyy wake up flower nerd"

The first sound I heard as a light breeze welcomed me through the window was Jasmine's voice.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a brown ceiling and a hazy representation of a well-known talking flower. I let out a big blow before stretching my bones out on the bed while sitting up straight.

"* Morning Jas, still like calling me by that Nickname?'

I muttered those words while chuckling and tensing up a few more of my body's bones before turning to face them.
Jasmine only smiles at me in their annoying tone.

"Why? It's a fact you know?"

They replied with a smug face.
I can only lightly roll my "eyelight" before getting out of bed and dressing like a typical florist.

Despite what has been happening for the past few days, everything feels as though it is a normal day, as if the accident or mission never happened before.

But I'm happy that I can still get up today and go about my normal business as a merchant with Jasmine.
Now that I think about it, I realize Jasmine has three different forms they can take.

First, they have their original form—Asriel—in which they appear as a white goat monster donning a long robe. When I first discovered them, they reminded me of Dr. Toriel..

Second is what they called "photoshop Flowey ?" But jasmine likes to call it Omega Flowey because they say it is cooler.

They say this is the strongest form, they say they use it when they help me escape but i cannot really get the picture of detail but well whatever.
Lastly is their usual form flower, or Jasmine i know.

Now it makes me wonder why they always take their flower form.

"Because i lazy to walk, that's why i like hanging on your shoulder"

I realize i accidently voice my thoughts out loud as they suddenly speak, I can help but blink at them and give them playfull sneers.

"* i tought im the one who lazy here"

Jasmine gave me a mischievous chuckle as I finished putting one last accessory on my left shoulder, and then both of us went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.
The first thing I did was to make sure we still had all of the ingredients.

I find myself looking at the leftover rice in the fridge, and with that I decide to make fried rice for this morning.

"*Jas, would you kindly start the water heating?
*for your own hot chocolate milk or tea."

I asked while setting up the stove and preparing the ingredients to cook the rice.

I heard a soft "sure" coming from jasmine before they got off my shoulders and made their way towards the cupboard

After that, I went back to cook fried rice and started cutting the vegetables. There's not much talking between us, only silence filled with the sounds of stir fry and boiling water.

As soon as everything was ready, I took two plates and placed them on the table, followed by the fried rice.
Jasmine, grab two mugs and fill it with boiling water, then they begin to make the drink, a tea and a hot chocolate.

"Bon appetit"

Jasmine said while putting the mug full of tea beside my plate. The sweet aroma of the drinks was filling my nostrils when I turned around to get some utensils for eating. After that, we ate the food and enjoyed the moment.

While we ate, I decided to check my online shop from my phone to see if there were any new orders, and there was only one, which I'm fine with.
The customer wants yellow crocuses, buttercups, zinnias, geraniums, and white frangipani.

recognizing the term "white frangipani."

I soon understand the purpose of everything, this is must be for someone.
but before I accept, I look out the window to make sure we have all of them.

Thankfully, we all have them, but a strange figure suddenly caught my attention. wearing hats and a colorful jacket before realizing that  just the 90s alternative of me or Sans.

Once I spot them and they stop skating, a pair of glasses with the letters yolo look at me, smile, and wave. I couldn't help but wave it back in response.

"Soo Mela, where is our order next going to be?"

Jasmine asks from next to me, looking at the cellphone after finishing their food, their question brought me back to the order.

"*Hmm... let's see..."

As I scroll down to see my customer's location, I say.

"* Is this a safe place? It's Flowerfell cop- no original#001."

"I suppose it depends. If the monster already in surface then it safe however, if they are still trapped, is just going to be a normal underfell"

Jasmine explains, and after considering their response, I decide not to accept this time until we are certain that it is safe for us and not another…. Scam i guess

"*Okay, then.."

I spoke before getting out of my chair, taking two plates and a mug, and placing them in the sink. I take my pill and then grab my basket before heading to the door after having Jasmine on my shoulder.

"*let's check first"

I said as my hand twisted the door handle.

❀──────────────────❀

Once we entered the flowerfell, I found myself standing in the middle of the yellowish living room.

I look around. There's a small fireplace, but the fire is out. A nearby bookcase leads to a large kitchen, untanded flowers on the family table, and no one in here.

"This looks like abandoned, stay here. let me check surrounding"

"*Alright, careful Jas!"

I replied before Jasmine went away from my view leaving me all alone, I decided to go back to investigate this place further by walking the halls infornt of me.

The atmosphere makes me uneasy, perhaps because of the creak sound from the wood beneath my feet, or because of the dead flower, or because of the dusty family frame.

I spend a few minutes gazing at the family picture before continuing to walk to the end of the hallway.

I'm not going to lie, I look completely different than the last time I saw myself. The mirror reflects me, but I look different than before; I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Whatever that is, I can help but think.

Despite everything that happens I'm still myself.

"Hey Mel, there's nobody here and no suspicious magic here. safe to say this timeline is safe"

Jasmine mysteriously emerged next to me, nearly causing me to gasp, but fortunately I managed to maintain my composure just in time. After getting Jasmine's confirmation, I chose to accept the order.

"*alright, we're going to accept it. That's mean they should be in sur– wait"

"What's wrong Mel?"

Jasmine asks as soon as they catch my dazed look at the phone.
Little to my surprise, when I check the order, the customer's location is not on the surface but rather in the area which means underground.

"*The golden flower bed?
* i never heard of it"

I soon noticed Jasmine startled when I finished my words. But soon after, they resumed acting normally and responded

" I know where it is… just follow my lead and be careful with the puzzle"

Since I didn't want to keep my customer waiting too long, I didn't really say anything other than to nod and follow Jasmine's direction.

As soon as we exited that house, a large dead tree stood in the middle, and I immediately noticed a save point next to the door in the middle of a cluster of red leaves.

I walked to the savepoint to make a save before continuing. Just like what Jasmine said, There are a lot of puzzles, but almost all of them are deactivated.

So it doesn't take us long to get to the customer's location.
In our way I notice jasmine seems a little too quiet and see hints of sadness from them. I want to ask them about it but then I decide not to.

when finally we reached the customer, and there I was running to another alternative of myself. Sit in the yellow flower bed, with the grave in front of them shrouded by a black jacket.

❀──────────────────❀

They are dressed in a red sweater with a red and black striped scarf around their neck, as far as I can tell.
I turn to face Jasmine, who is staring at me.

"Hey Mel, i think it's better if you the one ask him"

Jasmine suddenly said which confused me for a bit but I just agreed with it.

"* oh okay"

And then we exchange a nod before I proceed to approach him.

"* heya..
*Are you the one who ordered this flower?"

I ask softly, not wanting to surprise them, but he eventually turns to me with surprise before responding with an assuring voice.

"■ yeah, i do order it.
■ Could you now give the flower to me?"

They say this after a brief pause, followed by a soft sigh. Jasmine quickly took the flower and handed it to me.

"* sure, here's the flower that you order
*and as you should know, Everything will be 90G "

I smiled warmly as I spoke. He pulled out his wallet to pay the amount they required as soon as I had finished giving them the flower and handed it to me right away.

"■ here, and thanks…
■ you better go now"

After paying me, I took his change. Jasmine and I were about to leave when I paused to take another look at him.

He appears to be having difficulty placing or decorating flowers for the grave, and his eyelight appears to be looking away from the grave as if he cannot bear what he sees.
I can't help but feel sorry for them, so I walk back and try to help.

"* Excuse me, but it seems you need help with putting the flower.
*Would you mind us helping you? Dont worry theres will be no extra charges"

I said with a friendly smile on my face, the sans look at me surprised for a second, the same reaction Jasmine has but they agree on it.
For a brief moment, our customer gave me a confused look before grinning warmly but nervously at me.

"■ of course! I mean-
■ You can, if you okay with it"

"*Great! By the way the name is Melati but you can call me Mel and this is Jasmine."

I'm introducing ourselves while i pointing to myself and Jasmine.

*Now, Jas could help me by clean the stonegrave?"

"Aye cap"

Jasmine saluted me before taking the brush tool from the basket then started to carefully brush the stonegrave.
I slowly took the basket from my back and then walked closer toward the grave. I didn't dare step in front of the grave since I don't want to disrespect someone rest

So I decided to crouch beside the grave and then began to put the flower neatly surrounding the tombstone. This is not the first time I've gotten this order, but it still feels unusual for me to do this.

"■ hey… could you make a flower crown for the grave?
■ They– they would love them."

When the sans spoke to me, I shortly turned to face him before turning to Jasmine, who has the best flower crown-making skills. Jasmine looks at him expectantly before beaming broadly.

"Of course! I'm a master of it, leave it to me!"

Jasmine said before handing me the brush tool and grabbing a bunch of flowers to make the flower crown. I smiled and thanked them before returning my attention to the sans.

He appeared uneasy, his arms crossed across his chest and playing with his necklace, which I only realised now. I can't help but wonder if he didn't really like or unconfromtable our help.

So I tried to confront him after I finalized smearing flower petals on the grave.

he didn't really react much when I was standing close to him, he kept silent and simply stared Jasmine who on making the flower crown.
I decided to ask him after gathering some courage.

"*hey, is there–"

"■ Why are guys being so kind?"

He abruptly interrupts me, his voice sounding like a whisper but loud enough for me to hear but not Jasmine. The question hooked me off guard and made me stutter a little bit.

"*what uh–"

It makes me wonder why ask such a question– wait this is just an alternate underfell just with something different. Of course, it confuses him. Soo i choose the most truthful response.

"* as florist merchants, we not only sell our plants.
*We also want to make our customers more comfortable with us.
*so if there is something you wanna ask, we try our best to help you."

After i answer him, he appeared to be lost in thought and was thinking about it, then he abruptly stood from his seat and looked into my eyes. He seemed to hesitate a little until he spoke up.

"■ Then can l – ask … this is so stupid.
■ Can I ask for …. Hug?

I looked at him a bit shocked and then smiled softly.

"* sure! Anything that make you feel better"

I said while opening my hand, inviting him for a hug. He looked at me skeptically before walking to me slowly before hugging me lighty.

" ■ thank you.. I just miss my sweetheart… my kid"

He whisper, expressed his grief for them. his hug tightened gradually as he allowed himself to cry, His tears began to fall on my clothes.

I hugged him lightly, gently caressing his red sweater. Afraid of tearing his clothes or injuring him with my sharp claws in an accident.

As I try to comfort him with soothing words, seeing him like this reminds me of when I lost Jasmine, when I thought they died to them. I cannot imagine how much defestated I am when Jasmine really dies.

The concept of death is always painful. everyone will die. What about me? I can't die because I have this savepoint power…

But I'm in charge of my own demise, right? I therefore don't believe it will be a problem.

What if I'm unable to? There is no way that I can bring myself to kill my

Am I going to just be like him? watching as everyone I love leaves me.

My train of thoughts are interrupted When sans released his grip on my arm and hurriedly wiped away his tears seeminglly embarrassed.

" ■ Thank you.."

Sans said while looking away from me, I can help but smile. glad it's making him more ease

"* my pleasure, i'm glad it's making you feel better"

"DONE!"

We immediately turned around to see Jasmine had finished the flower crown and carefully placed it above the grave before going straight to hanging on my shoulder and speaking to Sans.

"Everything is all finished so time for us to go, Thank you for letting us help you!"

"■ you're welcome… i guess"

He responded to us with a shy smile and nodded.

Once Jasmine and I finished giving our respects and pray to the grave, I walked toward my basket then lifted it up to my shoulder before glancing at him and grave one more time, then exicted from the place

antire walk I'm quiet, I cannot stop thinking about the concept of death that just pops out from my mind. And because of that I think I worried Jasmine.

"Hey mel, you alright mate? You've been silent.... I mean i know you always be quiet but not this quiet-quiet"

Jasmine said as they noticed me frowning, I glanced over my shoulder at them before shaking my head slightly.

"* No, I'm fine. It just— nothing really"

Streaaajet

Both of us were shocked when the portal suddenly began to open. When I look up, I see a camel coat and a bluish-gray postman hat with the DeltaRune logo.

Then, I see a worn-out sans holding a letter and realize it must be Post!Sans. he looked at us hesitated before Asking us.

"𝙂𝙤𝙙!
𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 *𝙐K𝙃𝙢*, 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙧. 𝙈𝙚-𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚?"

He asked while showing the letter with our name plastered on it.

"*yes, you are correct"
"YES, is us"

We quickly turn our heads to each other in irritation as our voices mash together. Then, however, we correct our posture and work to appear more mature and professional. The postman exhale in relief before handing the letter to us.

"𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙀!𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠"

Frisk?

The postman was gone in a matter of seconds as I thought while I accepted the letter that he handed me. I take a glance at Jasmine, who shrugged before returning and opening the letter.

THUD!!

We are startled half-dead when a bag of money from the letter suddenly falls to the ground. Jasmine and I exchange glances before turning our attention back to the bag and then to each other.

"What the–"

While jasmine utter a word, i quickly look contents of the letter

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴀᴛɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀs!

ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.
ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ! sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ.

ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴏsɪᴛʏ. ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ 100 ᴍᴏʀᴇ "ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ" ʙᴏᴜǫᴜᴇᴛs, ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏsᴛs ɢ86.

ᴛᴇʜᴇᴇᴇ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜʏs ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ !

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ
ᴄᴏʀᴇ!ғʀɪsᴋ

100 bouquets thats mean

8.600 G!!!!!!

Jasmine and I looked at each other with a big smile on our faces.

"We are RICH!!"

jasmine exclaim excitedly

"*We ARE RICH!"

I said back to them

"WE RICHHHHHHHHHHH"

❀──────────────────❀

When I remembered my and Jasmine's reaction from yesterday, I couldn't stop giggling. After receiving the purchasing envelope, We immediately ran up to our Garden void and then prepared all the bouquets.

We were so excited that we managed to finish it in less than 3 hours. We even added a few extra decorations.

Now, with the extra help of a few others, I am delivering all of the bouquets. while for jasmine, they are busy helping to decorate the place that will later be used as a party venue.
I'm currently walking to where the others are, holding the last box field with the final bouquets of flowers in my hands.

Upon arriving at the entrance, I was greeted by everyone who was joyfully decorating. I smiled broadly at those who had seen me. I then went inside and set the box down next to another box in the back room.

After brushing my hands, I exit the room and observe that everyone is still focused in their respective tasks. With that I guessing Jasmine and others are still busy helping too, so I decide to take a walk.

On my walk receive a massage from Meduka

-Hey Mel, could you meet me in XXX at 8 pm? If you are not busy.-

I thought about her request and nodded for myself. I mean this celebration will be done at 5 o'clock in the afternoon if the time in her timeline. After that i send her a text

-sure! We will be there as soon as possible-

Without waiting for her answer I turned off my cell phone and pocketed it before continuing walking.

On my walk I came across a water fountain with a statue that looks like CORE!Frisk that wears a waiter suit and a mustache???

I just giggle at that statue and choose to have a seat next to the water feature on the sand

"I didn't know someone will be here"

When I heard a voice suddenly, I instantly turned around to look beside me and saw someone who appeared frisk but was quite different. They wore a black suit with red stripes that was sort of like a dress. has gray skin that is unique to humans.

However, I don't really get the creeps vibes from them, so I choose to strike up a casual conversation with them.

"*hello, are– you uh here for celebration too?"

I spoke little but nervous, had never seen them before, especially not in the Omega timeline, and I suspected they might be an outsider or outcode.
They give me a puzzled glance and a small smile before crossing their legs and sitting next to me.

"I dont know there's celebration here, that's why today is a little bit quiet.
But to answer you question, i'm just here to take a break"

They reply calmly to me then continue to look ahead while observing the water fountain.

"*is that so, well i hope you enjoy it"

I replied to them before looking at the water fountain just what they were doing right now, after a minute something crossed my mind.

Suddenly I recall that time I got into another multiverse? When I asked SP and Jasmine how they could return me to my multiverse.

SP seems to dislike explaining for me, and quickly try to change the topic. Jasmine tells me that it's because someone saved me. Then Jas went on to describe how they look.

I then look at the person next to me, whose description corresponds to what Jasmine said.  Wait Its that mean— i should probelly ask them.

"*umm sorry if i wrong but
*Are you perhaps a PLAYER?"

I asks, and then there was silence. After a brief moment, the individual turned to face me, amazed, before head nods and chukleing.

"What if I say yes?"

I quickly stood up while looking at them with disbelief.

"*wait! Really ?!
*I mean, you did save me from that multiverse didn't you..?"

"oh, yes i am"

They say with no hints of lie, soon I know that my face started to sweat, I felt embarrassed because this person saved my life and didnt any respect or gratitude after they saving me.

"But why do you need to know that?"

They suddenly spoke again, tilting their heads slightly, with curiosity written all over their faces. That sudden response makes me confused as hell.

"*Umm.. why not? By knowing that, I can thank you for saving my life and… I want to repay your kindness toward me."

They look at me with an unsettling expression before chuckling once more.

"What if I'm not saving you out of pity?"

Huh

"What if I'm saving you for my own advantage, it's not kindness isn't it?"

What?

I give them a wide-eyed stare. Is this person playing with me? I have no idea what this person is trying to convey with their smile. But then is all clear after what they going say next.

" This is the truth, in the beginning I just wanted to test my ability to go to another multiverse, it's never about saving you."

"Sounds like a bad guy doesn't it? So  I don't think I need a thanks from you"

They then turn back to the water fountain, leaving me clueless by what they had just said. This child has a truly ambiguous personality.
But no matter what they say, I will always be grateful to them for saving my life.

"* nonetheless, I still want to thank you for saving my life.
* Without you i don't think i can be here spending time with my family
* so thank you Player.."

After briefly glancing up at me, the person smiled once more. However, it appears much friendlier this time around.

"Well i guess, my pleasure"

"HELLOOOOO EVERYONE!"

We suddenly heard a loud robotic voice coming from a distance. I turned around to look and the celebration had already started. I quickly turn to Player and bid them farewell.

"*is nice to see you Player, but i need to go"

I remember something before I walk to the celebration location, so I putted my hand in my pocket and pull out one flower. A lily in yellow color. I then handed it to Player.

"*Please accept this, this is all I can do  to you to save my life.
*bye Player i need to go"

They gave me an awkward look before accepting, and I didn't wait for them to say anything as I started walking, or rather ran, to the celebration.
Uknow melati, Players look at the flower on their hand before smiling.

"He… he really most interesting alternative sans i ever meet"

❀──────────────────❀

"*UGh, where's Jas?"

I uttered out loud while searching for them, holding their gift and mine.

When I walk to celebration, everyone greets me and thanks me for the mission I completed, which makes me feel honored and then it's followed by a committee giving a present to everyone that joins the mission.

Now its make me question, why Jasmine getting the present too. But meh… who cares

There's no sign of my flower companion after a few minutes of bumping into someone. I take a breath and decide to stop near the dog statue.

When I stood there, I saw the crowd in front of me. Everyone looks happy, chatting with each other, dancing to the music and others.
It's like a wild disco party—wait, is that person flying in the air?

I didn't have time to react before my phone vibrated, signaling that it was time to check it.

Massage from SP

-Hey Mel! Where are you? SP planning a picnic with everyone. (this is jasmine)-

Oh, I see. That explains why I can't find them. I quickly texted them back with a picture of a dog statue and a short message.

-I'm still in the celebration place, mind to pick me up?-

Jasmine quickly replies with a thumbs-up emoji after I send. I switch off my phone after hearing that and prepare to put it away. However, I saw something.

From my cell phone reflection, of course I see myself But then when i take a closer look, I saw myself behind crowd?

Stood the middle crowd and looked at me from my cellphone reflection with blind expression. Knowing that, I quickly turned around to make sure it was there.

But i find nothing

Only the crowd, i try to blink as I continued stared at the crowd but still nothing. I turn back to face my reflection, but it's gone

' positive thinking, maybe it's because i'm tired??  I mean tiredness can sometimes mess up my vision and imagination or maybe its just another flashback i guess??.'

"OYYYY MELATI!!"

My mind interrupted by Jasmine's voice, I turn to see Jasmine waving at me while hanging beside Iris followed by SP behind him. I quickly slipped my phone into my pocket before waving at them.

"*Heya! Good to see you guys here. So what with this picnic you are planning on SP?"

Jasmine, who had been perched on Iris' shoulder, quickly switched to hanging off of mine as I greeted them and approaching them, SP grinned at me, but this time it was a happier smile than his usually tired one.

"*Well after the crazy mission, I'm sure we all need quiet time to rest and recover.
* And maybe other reason is, i'm not really fan of this… crowded place"

SP said as he turned to face the raucous crowd behind him. Although I don't mind this celebration being the noisiest, I believe SP had the right idea. I suddenly feel Jas tugging on me.

"We should join Mel, we are going to watch mew mew kissy cutie anime and we can play games!"

Jasmine said with an excited smile on their face, before I could respond to them. Iris buts in too.

"YEAH, THERE'S JUST NOT US TO. RUSS THERE TOO AND DREAM PERSON TOO. MORE SURPRISING WE GET TO MEET SP FRIENDS!"

He exclaimed in excitement before tugging my cloak like Jasmine did. Both of them give a dog eyes, like I was planning to reject that offer. But I will never turn down such an offer.

"*Alright Alright, i go to"

I said before look at SP who seems happy with my responses.

"*Good, now follow me. I show you the way"

❀──────────────────❀

"*Hey everyone, I brought our last guest. Here, say Hi to Melati"

As he took a step back to introduce me to his friends. My attention was drawn to an alternate Toriel sitting on a picnic mat with a YOMIEL pin. she appears to be bonding with swap!Chara.

Not only her. Russ, Swap!papyrus, and Dream are having fun playing Jenga. Russ was the first to notice our arrival.

"AH MEL!, I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAME TO THIS PICNIC. HERE! SIT RIGHT HERE"

Russ exclaimed as he patted the spot next to him, and without saying anything, I obeyed and brought Jasmine with me. The alternative toriel now notices me and gives me a smile.

"Hello dear, call me Yomiel. so you must be Melati right? That's such a beautiful name."

She looks at me with closed eyes and smiles, her words make me quite taken aback. She then went on to say.

"And did you know? Sans always talk about you like you are his own son"

Yomiel words are making SP and I flustered. SP tries to play it cool by saying.

"*heh Tori, you don't need to bring it up.
*So where's pap? And others"

SP said while looking around for someone .
Pap? Wait those nicknames, SP have BROTHER! I thought with surprise while looking at SP with shock. Yomiel turn her attention to Swap!chara who is happily eating cinnamon buns.

"All them go to fo projector thing"

Yomiel say calmly, SP nodding the continued his conversation with yomiel. When I turn around, I see Iris and Jas have joined the game.
Feeling left out I decide to have a small conversation with Dream who is beside me since I'm curious about something.

"* Heya Dream, great to see you here.
*but I have a question. Why didn't I see you at the celebration place?
*i mean there's a lot positivity on that place"

Dream turns to face me and chuckles a little while scratching his cheek.

" 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠. 𝐼𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒– 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒."

He pause for a few second turn around to see Jenga and then to me.

"𝐼𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘.
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛."

Dream said, after hearing that, it made me come up with a new question. Then how about his brother or that nightmarish skele-topus? Is he going to have the same case like a dream?.

I keep that question for myself since Dream seems uncomfortable when it's talking about him.

"HEY everyone, IT'S ANIME TIME!!"

As soon as I heard someone shouting, everyone stopped their activities. I turn to sound direction to find an alternative of papyrus, undyne and alphys waving at us.

Some of them brought everything to watch anime. With the alternative papyrus brought a portable projector and speaker.

I notice this Papyrus have a more biker clothing style, such as wearing leather, as opposed to Russ, who leans more toward vintage or cottage style.

As for an Undyne alternative, they brought a big screen tripod projector. Much not gonna lie they have more buffers than any  i have encountered.

"Oh OH another Alternative SANS! Wow you look so interesting"

I look up to see a yellow figure approaching me,is alternative of Alphys who had been gazing at me with such interest.

Then I noticed they had a pin with the word NANO on it, as a friendlly gesture i smile at them and intruducing myself.

"*heya there, the name is Melati the Florist Merchant. Nice to meet you .. Na-no?"

They were pretty surprised by what I said as I increased my hand to them, but they quickly smiled and accepted it.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you as well. Wow, you have a really cool hand."

They say as they brush my hand, and now I'm the one who's overjoyed because no one has ever said that to me, which is strange but also nice. Nano continues to look at me from top to bottom before whispering.

"And You look more .. bigger? Could you stand up?"

When I do what she says and stand up, they are surprised by the size difference and impressed by how tall I am.

"AH! I was right! You more Taller than sans"

Wait what

I instantly tilt my head to face the SP, who is staring at me. After observing him from head to toe, I realized I was 16 cm taller than him, i was standing at around 168cm or 5 feet tall.
SP, who had been looking at me with confusion, realized what I was doing and became offended.

"Ooooh you right Alphy! And he look more tougher too"

Suddenly, a scaly blue hand embraced my shoulder; I looked up to see what was wrong, and once again, I noticed a PIRAN pin.
I couldn't help but be flattered and thank you once more.

"*Did you Guys just talk "behind" me?"

SP remarks as he keeps looking at us,then alternative papyrus or I guess is his brother chuckling at his brother's annoyance or so I thought.

"BUT SANS, YOUR FACE TELLING ME THAT "IM SOY PROUD OF MY SON ''?''

Badumtss

"*What– wait What are you talking about PApyr–"

"ALRIGHT! ALright cut the chase, let's watch anime!"

As soon as Piran let go of me, they put the big screen down. Everyone sat down in a circle, including myself.

SP brother or should I say SILAS, now adjusting the projector with Nano. For a few moments The screen is now showing a teenage girl with unusually pink hair.

The main characther sighs as she continues to sweep the ground and then put in the trash, it seems she works as a janitor.

Suddenly a cat came from the trash and jumped at her and then go .. inside her??

Well this is an interesting beginning, I thought as I continued to watch with focus like others.

.
.
.

Well that was a quite wild show, I tought
As the credits roll, I can't deny that this anime is good, sometimes I don't quite understand the plot.

Time has passed since we watched the last episode. I couldn't help but yawning and stretching my body lazily. I look around to see who still has the energy to talk, and then I recall something.

I open my phone, go to the time app, and then set the location to Undertale #810, where Meduka lived.
It's already 4 p.m, and I still have plenty of time to prepare.

I'm glad I have this setting on my phone thanks to smart people, because times i multiverse here are confusing.

"Ah its shame its end, Now what we going to do? I'm bored"

I look up to see Piran groan at boredom, but then after that Silas grinning while he seems to get something from his back.

"DON'T WORRY UNDYNE, BECAUSE THE GREAT PAPYRUS SLASH SILAS HAVE GAME TO PREPARE FOR"

Silas suddenly pulls a bunch of games from their back, includ uno, chess, monopoly, scrabble, and, wait, is that really written "Card Against Humanity"? There are so many that I can't name them all.

"WOW OTHER ME YOU ARE THE BEST!"

Russ exclaims as he takes a look at all the game, hearing that Silas seems really happy. Everyone appears to be excited to try out this game, including Jasmine, who looks at me with interest.

"Hey Mel, what do you think we should play first??"

Jasmine said with excitement and curiosity on their face, I then quiet for a moment before answering them.

"*sorry Jas i'm too tired, but i think the card against humanity looks interesting.
*And make sure wake me up at 6 pm undertale #810, we are going to meet Meduka tonight ."

Jasmine looked at me and nodded, respecting my decision, before getting down from my shoulders and joining the others in a game. After that, I got up from my spot and looked for a place to sleep.

After a split second, I decided to walk to the nearest tree before dropping. My eyes met with smooth moving green leaves, and my companion by voice was everyone playing games.

Before I close my eyes, I hear footsteps approaching me, followed by the sound of a soft collapse. I turn beside to see SP lazily grinning at everyone who plays the game.

"*tired too?"

SP said without moving his attention from others, I looked at him then smiled and responded with a tired hum. Yomiel appears to notice us and walks toward us, carrying a blanket and two pillows.

"Here,take this"

Yomiel said as she handed the two things too us, of course we accept it and then get ourselves comfortable with it. Dream approaches us and sits close to us after Yomiel leaves.

"𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑑, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙. 𝑆𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦"

Hearing that, I said a small thank you to Dream, but SP did not respond. I look at SP to see him already sleeping. Dream nodded in response before turning his head to the other, and I couldn't help but do the same.

It's bringing back memories of what I was thinking in Flowerfell. I hate to admit it, but I have a realization. What makes life valuable and meaningfull is

How brief it is.

Even if monsters lived for centuries, it's difficult to know how long you've been alive, isn't it?
And even that long spam of life they are still going to meet their end.

it's best not to think about what the future holds. Instead, I should enjoy the present moment, go about my daily activities, and treasure every memory and moment I share with my friends and family.

As I closed both of my eye sockets, I couldn't help but drift away to my conscious.

❀──────────────────❀

"Look Mel!. Just like I said, we are going to a fancy restaurant!"

"I'm glad i make you wear that tuxedo"

Jasmine made a remark as I fixed my gaze on the large structure in front of me, which built to house a classy restaurant. I'm curious as to why Meduka felt the need to invite me here and talk.

My focus now turns to my attire. I still wear a cloak but i wear tuxedo that sit just beneath it. Oh, and of course, I also always wear a headband.
Additionally, although I'm not entirely sure why, Jas made me bring a bouquet, so yeah.

Jasmine, who was previously perched on my shoulder, moved to my small pocket and made themselves at home there after I had spent a little time getting ready to walk to the attenrance but someone stopped me before I could go inside.

"Hello sir, what do you need here?"

I saw a large man staring at me with disgust? He dresses like a bodyguard in a suit. I tried to move away from him at first, but he kept blocking my path.
Maybe because I didnt answered immediately thats why he looked at me annoyed.

"Sir, could you answer my question?"

He speaks again in a hushed tone, keeping me away from the door. I was about to respond, but it appears that I was too late.

"We do not accept a Monster like you guys without specific reason here."

His words appear to stir up hostility within Jasmine, who grumbles sternly. But they must maintain a smile and be as polite as possible.

"Howdy sir, don't you see my friend's clothes here? He is here to meet VERY important person. It doesn't threaten any, is it?"

Jasmine addressed us but the person in front of us seemed not to take any of it, instead he pushed us softly from the door. Because other people want to come in.

"Do you have an ID card?"

What? What he needed, This not a party night!? but more of a problem here. I dont have one. Me and Jasmine look at each other nervously before turning our face away from the bodyguard. He seems to take notice of our nervousness.

"Well your not accepted here"

He last spoke before going back to the restaurant, so we could stare at them before looking down. I sigh and take out my cellphone, intending to massage Meduka, but I feel a tap from Jasmine.

I turn my head to them, perplexed, and Jas looks at me with a smirk before pointing to something that leads me to the top terrace. My eyes widened when I noticed Meduka sitting alone on one of the tables.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Jasmine said, I nodded to understand the assignment.

.
.
.

3RD POV

A lone humanoid snake with four eyes sat alone in the moonlight, her scales shining brightly like her silk suit.

She sighed as she looked at the paper that scattered on the table. There's a design of clothes and an invitation called an artistic event.

Meduka is overjoyed, but she then stops after what they requested. They want Melati to be the model, and even worse, they want Melati to be there to greet and meet people. The problem is that Melati has a job that he must attend to.

Meduka couldn't help but be ashamed of her with her happiness, she don't want Melati feel stress out because. Meduka was already thinking about how irritating it is for Melati.

THUD

Suddenly there's a sound surprising her, she looks beside to see.

"*ah Sorry meduka i make you wait"

"Hurry up Mel! My hand is dying here."

There's a skeleton that Meduka has been waiting for, Melati and his flower companion, Melati. He smiles but Meduka seems panicking.

"wait..YOU TWO! WHY ARE HANGING THERE?!"

Meduka exclaimed as She rose up from her seat to help Melati who was hanging on the concrete fence for a couple minutes with help of Jasmine, she quickly pulled Melati to the terrace.

"* Heya Meduka, nice to see you again. Now shall we sit?"

Melati greeted her while brushing himself, like he didn't just hang on the fence for dear life. Meduka is still in complete surprise, but she goes back to cool self and then gestures to Melati his seat.

"Right, you could sit here"

.
.
.

MELATI POV

I

follow what Meduka orders, after the two of us sit together face to face I decide to peek at my surroundings. Soo at terrace provided four tables but there's no one here other than us.

"So.. why are guys hanging in the fence"

Meduka ask, i quite no sure how i decide to stare at jas to let them answer Meduka. Which is they did.

"Ah it's just Some big human bodyguard not letting us inside, so we decide to climb :D"

Jasmine answers with their casual smiley face, Meduka can only look at awkwardly before bringing her hand to her mouth, chuckling, amuse by jas explanation.

"That was quite wild?"

Then suddenly I remembered I brought her a bouquet, so I decided it was my turn to have a conversation.

"* Oh Meduka, here I bought flowers for you."

I said as I handed her a bouquet full of yellow roses with red tips, which are Jasmine choices, she looked at the flower with surprise before smiling and accepted it.

"Thank you Mel"

She said, I quickly responded to her with my own smile.

"*no worries, So let's go to the point. It seems you wanted to talk about some.. hmm a guest artistic event?"

As I curiously look through the paper that is lying down on the table, the tips of the bone hand brush one of the papers that interest me.

Is a letter but I have quite a hard time reading because of the dim light, I glance beside to see Jasmine having a hard time reading too. Excluding Meduka who takes the paper elegantly before explaining what's in the paper.

"Well I'm inviting you here for your consent."

Hearing what Meduka said  i can't help but quite surprised, consent? Why?. But the question in my head quiet down after hearing her next explanation.

"Lets just say, you got more popular after you got into a designer clothes magazine. They asking me for you to be their guest, since you technically work under my company"

"But i know you're having a job too, i can help but— i mean i don't want this to burden you. Thats why i want we to meet, to decide whether we or you want to accept it or not"

Meduka explained, I can sense that she's anxious. I couldn't help but surprise and smile a little after that, but i'm glad. She really show me how cares she is to me.

"That's… all?"

Suddenly Jasmine said wichs is could hurting someone in the some way wichs is it did, Meduka seems lose a  for second showing she guilty face.

"Yeah that's all… Sorry is this meet bothering you guys''

After  saying that, I give Jasmine a gentle flick because Jas is staring at me with confusion before seems to realize something with my glare at them.

"sorry, this is just not what i expected"

Jasmine whispers to me as I quickly go back facing Meduka and giving her a gentle smile.

"*no you didn't bother us, in fact i'm really glad. you consider my comfortable over this"

"*but well, my answer will be...hmm"

I then glanced at Jas, Jasmine gave me a shrug "i don't know" and "is up to you" gesture. I guess maybe having a little fun after work will be nice, so I vocalized my decision.

"*Yes! of course"

Meduka quickly widens in surprise and happiness after hearing my answer, she looks relieved that it's not the rejection.

"Thank you So much Mel! and Jas too, you've been such a great friend to me. I will tell much detail after we finish our dish here"

Meduka happily said with a wide smile and turned around to call for the waiter, I also smiled warmly. The moment I saw Meduka smile, I felt soothed.

I feel nudges from Jas, when I turn around I see Jas look at me with a smirk.

After Meduka called the waiter and then we ordered the food, only for a second did the waiter already come back with our food and drink. Not gonna lie, the serving and their treatment of us is really great and nice.

I ate it right away. The dish I ordered was called smoked salmon and the taste it's very appetizing and quite fresh.

We eat slowly, savoring the taste and enjoy the atmosphere while im teasing Jasmine for getting food sizes for kids.

Time passed by, as I was almost finishing the dish. I pull out my vitamin/magic pill cup, open it and then I drink one of the pills.

Despite the instructions telling me to drink it after dinner, I always drink it in the middle of eating. It might be because I didn't really like how it tastes.

After i drink it, i feel someone gaze looking at me. I look up to caught Meduka staring at me, she notice, quickly turning her head to glasses door which is lead inside the restaurant. I decide follow where's her eyes looks.

A song playing as some human moving with rhythm. oh i didn't know this restaurant had a dancing floor, i  as I watched the humans dancing together, they were all having fun. I couldn't help but smile a little before going back to check Meduka.

Her eyes seemed to take interest in it, i wondered if she wanted to dance. So I decided to ask her.

"*Hey Meduka, you seem to like watching that human dancing.
*Do you have interest in joining the dance too?"

I asked, Meduka blinked as she turned her head to me, then she shook her head lightly and scratched her cheek nervously.

"I mean, I would like too but…."

She sighs as she puts away her spoon before continuing.

"I guess… i cant because, well my body didn't fit in for that"

"COUGH!"

She said as she looked away along with jasmine cough after that, while I tried my best to Help Jasmine as well processing what she just said.

Body not fitting in? Meduka, you're gorgeous and beautiful! But after thinking again it might be the problem with her… lower body, which is the body of a snake, now I can understand where Meduka is coming in.

After Jasmine gets calm down, i'm not quite sure if i should changes the subject or…

I glanced at Meduka again who was still watching human dancing, in her eyes I could see signs of sadness and wanted to.
After some thought I decided to come up with an idea, I asked Jas to let them know before whispering something to them.

Jas looked and gave me a little thumbs up before taking my cell phone from my pocket, i cleared my throat first before speaking.

"*Hey Meduka…"

I started, I saw Meduka eyes went back to me and she gave me an attentive look.

"*Have you ever danced before?"

Meduka was about to answer, but she stopped seeing I was standing up from my seat and then walked to the short concrete fence as I continued speaking.

"*In my opinion, dancing is a movement that follows along with rhythm or maybe not.
* there's no stopping someone dancing, just as long you have body to move, you can dance"

I stand up above the concrete fence before offering my hand to her.

"*Would you like to join me in dancing?"

I said with a bright smile, she hesitated for a while but then she grabbed my hand and stood up from seat, her height towering above. I'm glad that I stood up on the fence so it didn't feel awkward to look into each other.

"*since both of us never really dance. We could start off with Slow Dance"

SNAP

I said as I pressed my own finger and thumb together creating a clicking sound. From beside us Jasmine pops up with my cell phone displaying a video of someone dancing and along with the song.

~ When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway ~

Then the video starts, there's two people. One of them should be leading the dance. At first me and Meduka awkwardly remained silent , not sure which role we should pick since no one of us had ever danced before, but then Meduka  decided to make the first move.

~ Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more ~

She slowly put her arm behind my left armpit and then gently took my right hand indicating she was playing the leader role.
I could help but be flattered as I feel a heat come to my face, but quickly keep my composure seeing how serious she is watching the video.

~ Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease ~

We then move slowly right to left like what the video instructs, it feels out of the beat from the song but then we slowly adjust it so it is like the song rhythm.

~ When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me ~

I can help but glancing at Jasmine who is counting on the beat like they are teaching us to dance. Then I went back to focusing on seeing the video that changed the step.

~ Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you ~

It's time for the spinning, which I struggled with. I look down, afraid I'll fall, but I have to try not to make things worse.
Meduka took her hand away from me and whirled it with her left. I twirl slowly, just like the girl in the video.

CLUNK

I'll never wear shoes other than my boots and slippers.

I slipped forward out of nowhere, but Meduka quickly caught me, our eyes quickly met, we awkwardly looked at each other before slowly losing our seriousness and chuckling to each other.

"OY, MEL! You have ruined the moment! , Cut! Cut! "

Jasmine grumbled, and it only made us laugh harder.

~ Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak ~

❀──────────────────❀

Wohoooooo first chapter for Season 2, i can wait to write the other chapter, like my brain already have 3 idea for the next up coming chapter.

But first lets talk about my tought about this chapter, Flowerfell! Is some of you guys still know this au? It is very popular in 2016.
I'm not the type of person who likes shipping characters, so the relationship between sans and frisk in this case is either ambiguous or not mentioned at all. I believe it is up to you to determine the relationship between this two.

Aside from that, SP HAS A BROTHER and FRIENDS!? Yeah, I was surprised when I read his bio in Fandom because I assumed he'd be like Error! or something like that.
(By the way, the nickname for Alternate from SP au is not canonical, I made it up.)

Then I believe there is a miscommunication from Jasmine between Melati and Meduka meeting XP.

Thats All I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY!!.

-Author/azFiruz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.7K 75
Yes, here it is the fifth book! I went ahead and decided to make the fifth one now, new book, new ideas! Anyway, request are open, but give me some...
33.4K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...
734 36 8
After helping horror leave the bad sanses, swap sans takes horror to an au where no one can bother them and where they both can live a peaceful life...
9.3K 151 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)