Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... Еще

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Lines blurred?

318 10 0
sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I'm currently watching TV with Sthembiso. I'm catching up on Makoti are you the one on Mzansi Magic. "Lets go out tonight." he says. "Where do you want us to go?" I ask. "We going out on a date that's on me." "Ohh okay. Any theme or restrictions?" "The theme is wear a nice little black dress." I chuckle. "Okay I have plenty of dresses."

I guess i have to reschedule my date with Slindokuhle cause someone is taking me out. I must call Kuhle so I can let him know I'll fetch her tomorrow. "What if I have plans?" I ask. "Well I wouldn't be sitting on your couch watching this show of yours." he answers. "Oh well I was going to kick you out at some point." He chuckles. "You wouldn't do that." 

£

"Lets see which black dress you can wear." he says. "Are you trying to control what i wear now." I say in an amused tone. "You watch to much investigation discovery. I would never control what you should wear I'm just helping you decide cause I know you have the tendency of being indecisive when it comes to picking an outfit." "Nah man you starting to know me a little too much." "That's the point." "That's true."

"Take out all your little black dresses and let's see which one we should choose." he says. "Okay." I walk to the wardrobe and take out the dresses i have. I go back and put them on top of the bed. "You have really nice dresses." "My fashion sense has been upgraded." "Who upgraded you?" "My lovely sister." "Oh well we should thank her for upgrading you." "Yeah."

"So which one are we choosing?" I ask. "All of them are nice but I'm feeling this one the most cause it's sexy and that's what I want." he answers. "What if guys stare at me?" "Oh well you and i are over qualified assassins that are capable of torture and putting a bullet through that person's head." I laugh. "Okay fine I shall wear this one."

I take the other dresses and put them back in the closet. I take out matching heels and put them on the bed. "Let me go shower then." I say. "Lets save water and time." he says. "No we don't need to save water and time." "We should phela I want us to get to that restaurant it serves really nice food." "You always find a way to seduce me." "Oh well I enjoy doing that." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

We go to the bathroom and start showering. "Keep your hands to yourself." I say. "Don't worry I'll be patient. Either ways the night is still young and i know once we back somebody will lose the ability to walk properly." he says and smirks. "I wanted to say i would love to see you try but i know you capable of it." He chuckles.

"Let me wash your hair." he says. "Okay fine I like being pampered anyways." I say and he laughs. He takes the shampoo bottle and pours the contents on my hair and starts washing it. He has really soft hands. "You should have been a hair stylist cause the clients would have loved how soft your hands are." "Oh well there is only one client I aim to please." I smile.

"Oh well that's very nice at least i won't have to share quality with everyone else." I say and we laugh. After washing my hair we exit the shower. I start hair drying it and then Sthembiso moustrizes it. Who knew it would be nice to have a boyfriend that helps you do your hair routine. "I'm obsessed with your afro." "Should I say thank you or just smile?" "I don't know if it's a compliment but it can go both ways."

He wraps his arms around my neck and we just stare at each other in the mirror. He has to be one of the most handsome male species I've seen in my entire life he tops some of my celebrity crushes. "What you thinking bout?" he asks. "I'm admiring a fine male species staring at me." I answer and he chuckles. "This fine male species enjoys spending time with this drop dead gorgeous female species." I smile.

"You know Bonginkosi thinks there is something going on between us." he says. "Well he isn't necessarily wrong." I say. "You right. He was questioning the staring contest going on at the club." "We need to stop staring at each other in public." "Yah but I like looking at you. Your eyes are very inviting." "Let me thank my mother for giving me such inviting eyes." He chuckles.

"But then it's nice staring at you cause you really handsome and i like the fact that you challenge me in this contest of ours." I say. "Its very rare to find such fine species." he says and we laugh. "Lets get ready." "The restuarant can wait for us." "But you were the one that was tell.." "That's because it takes you over an hour to decide on an outfit." I roll my eyes.

"So why we going out on this date?" I ask. "Because i want to spend some nice quality time with you." he answers. "Netflix and chill is more than enough for me." "But sometimes going out is nice." "Just as long as we don't get caught." "This time we keeping it discreet until we both ready to come out of the closet." I nod. I wonder which closet we getting out off.

"Okay then let's go get ready." he says. "After you." We walk to the bedroom and start lotioning our body. I go to my closet and take out a matching thong and bralette. "Nice butt." I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

After wearing it i go take the dress on top of the bed. I put on the dress and i go check myself in the mirror. It's very tight on me but I'm sure that's okay and i notice that I'm gaining weight but I guess it's the happy weight. It's only for a couple of hours before it gets ripped of by the hands of the beast.

"It looks perfect on you." he says. "Thank you. It's not to revealing neh?" I ask. "No its just right." I smile. "You look nice in your very causal outfit." He chuckled. "All eyes need to be on you phela when we walk in. I'm not trying to take the attention." I chuckled. He was wearing black chino pants and a black shirt. He left two buttons opened and you could see his nice chest.

"I think I need to rip of that shirt. It's payback for ripping one too many items of my clothing." I say. "Don't worry you have the permission to do that." he says and i laugh. I go to the bathroom and i put on light make up. I tie my hair into a high bun and wear my silver hoops.

I go back to my bedroom and look for my necklace thats going to bring this outfit together. I find it and ask Sthembiso to help me put it on. I hiss when the cold necklace makes contact with my skin. "Uright." he asks. (Are you okay?) "Yeah the necklace is cold." I answer. I put on my heels and i pack my handbag.

"Okay I'm ready Mr." I say. "Finally I've been waiting for ages." he says. "Chile you've only been waiting for like ten minutes." "That is a very long time." I roll my eyes. "You such a drama king." "It takes one dramatic person to know another one." I roll my eyes. "You wish I was dramatic." He rolls his eyes.

"Can we take pictures outside." I say. "Sure let's go." We go outside and start taking gazillion pictures. I send the pictures to him and i post it on whatsapp and Instagram. "Okay then I'm ready to go then." "Asambe sthandwa sami." (Let's go my love.) I smile and i feel my cheeks heat up. How can he make a plain pet name sound so perfect. 

I intertwine my hand with his and we walk to his car. He opens the door for me and i thank him. He rushes to his side and gets in. "Such a gentleman." I say. "Only when necessary." he says. "So which restuarant are we going to?" "There is this new restuarant that has a view of the beach and good food." "That's music to my ears." "You and food." "That's my first love." He chuckles.

I connect my phone to the radio and i shuffle my playlist and the song Every kind of way by H.E.R starts playing. I start singing along while taking videos of us singing along and him driving. 

I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only got today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

We get to the restuarant and I'm in awe. I can see the beach a few meters away from us and I'm already excited. I hope we can go there before we go home. We get out of the car and go inside the restuarant. The waitress takes us to the side where you can see the entire beach.

"My name is Khetiwe and I'll be serving you guys today. What would you like to drink?" she asks. "I would like to have the frozen cherry daiquiri." I answer. "I'll have the double scotch on the rocks." answers Sthembiso. "Okay. Will you be having a three course meal or its just one?" "A three course meal." She nods and leaves.

"Sthembiso how do you expect me to have fun later on when you feeding me to the point of no return." I say. "Your adrenaline always comes back when its about to go down." he says and i roll my  eyes. "But you know I'm not wrong about that." "I never said you wrong or right." "Don't worry that adrenaline shall come back." I chuckle.

"This view is really picturesque." I say. "It really is and it gives me peace." he says. "Here I was expecting you to say some corny shit." "I can still say it." "Don't say it I think it's better of in the head." "But then some men aren't lying when they say you prettier than this picturesque view." I laugh. "It actually sounds better when you phrase it like that."

"What can we eat for starters?" I ask. "Do you eat chicken livers?" he asks. "Yeah I do." "They make the best chicken livers with garlic bread." "Okay then we shall order that." "Do you know what you going to eat for mains and dessert?" "Yeah I see something that i like and for dessert just a simple sundae is more than enough wena."

"I know what I'll have for dessert, you on the menu." he says and i roll my eyes. "You need to have a actual dessert before we get to the best dessert." I say. "That's very much unnecessary." I chuckle.

The waitress brings our drinks and we thank her. "Do you know what you want to order?" she asks. "Yeah. For starters I'll have the peri peri chicken livers with garlic bread. For main course I will have the creamy chicken alfredo pasta. For dessert I'll have the ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce." I answer. "Okay do you want them to exclude anything in the pasta?" "No."

"I'll have the peri peri chicken livers with garlic bread for starters. For main course I'll have the steak and side salads. For dessert please make the ice cream sundae big enough for the both of us cause we sharing." he answers. "Which salads would you like?" she asks. "I'll have the chips, green salad and onion rings and can my steak be done medium rare to well done." She nods. "Okay your starters will be ready very soon."

"You better give her a nice tip." I say. "I will." he says. "How has your week been?" "It's been okay. I've been working you know nothing much wena." "It's been fine. Nobody questioning you about a certain somebody?" "No i haven't heard any questions yet." "Okay but let me know if it happens."

"Okay my favourite attorney." he says and i smile. "I'm everybody's favourite attorney these days I wonder what's going to happen." I said. "Get more clients." I laugh. "That was a good one."

"You know we haven't dived deep into our relationship." he says. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "You know the little and most important details and probably a little bit of our past you know." "When you say details you mean the stuff that could make or break a relationship?" "Yeah." "Do you want us to dive deeper?" He nods.

"Okay then start asking." I say. "What are the little things you appreciate the most in a guy?" he asks. "The constant check ups and him always remembering the little things I say or picking up the habits and little details around me. Like sometimes when you visit me and notice that i used a different scent it makes me happy cause I know you like aware and observant."

"What are the little things you appreciate the most in a woman?" I ask. "That's a bit of a tough question..always checking up on me and taking me out. I don't want to be the only one doing the spoiling in the relationship. I also appreciate it when she considers my feelings before she does something that might affect the both of us in the long run." he answers.

"If the woman was to get a job opportunity somewhere out of the country would you want her to consider you when she makes a desicion?" I ask. "No cause that's career wise and i wouldn't want to hold her back when it comes to such unless we are married but for as long as we are dating don't think that much about me when you make these desicions." I nod.

"What is the biggest deal breaker for you?" he asks. "If the guy has a child. But in this day and age i think i might have to remove it from the deal breaker list because people be popping babies left, right and centre." I answer and he chuckles. "You don't want to play stepmother." "I ain't about to do such nonsense. I don't want to beef with no woman that i don't know." He laughs.

"What's your biggest deal breaker?" I ask. "My biggest deal breaker is a dishonest person. As you can see I had to learn it the hard way. I know that you going to make white lies along the way cause ai its human nature to lie or think about lying but I don't want you to pretend to like me or anything just because you have an agenda." I nod and take a gulp of my drink.

"Best accomplishments in your life." I say. "It's most of my career accomplishments. I can't think of something that i did and i was like yeah that's the biggest accomplishment." he says. "Worst thing in your life?" "I guess being apart of the mafia cause I have never lived a normal life and I'm always on the look out." "And it gets tiring at some point." "Yeah."

"What are your best accomplishments?" he asks. "The only thing that comes to mind is my career accomplishments and buying my first car and house with my own money. My toxic trait is that once I've finished something I don't feel a sense of accomplishment its only a sense of relief that I'm done with this thing." I answer. "I feel you on that one." "So I'm not abnormal for feeling that way?" "Nope." "Phew. I'm glad i ain't the only one."

"Would you ever fake date a person to get a certain something out of them?" he asks.

♡♡♡

Sthembiso's POV

"Would you ever fake date a person to get a certain something out of them?" I ask. She takes another sip of her drink. "No i wouldn't. You know it's easy to get the lines blurred cause like ai you human and have feelings so its about to go wrong somewhere along the line. These things have the tendency to go wrong right when you at the finish line." she answers.

What she spoke was nothing but the truth and i think what she said is referring to me and what I've gotten myself into. "Wena would you ever fake date a person to get a certain something out of them?" she asks. "No. Like you said it's easy to get the lines blurred and you know it won't be nice once you have to face the consequences of your actions." I answer.

"What's your opinion on sex and relationships?" I ask. "Sex is sex and it's just in and out you just have to wrap it up and make sure you don't catch any diseases out there or make someone pregnant. Sometimes you may catch feelings depending on the level of intimacy thats going on between you two. But honestly there is nothing wow about it it's just that people made it into a big deal when its not. Relationships is my least favourite thing cause i have to commit myself which is my deepest fear cause I don't wanna commit and get my heart broken. I choose to like not get into relationships and stick to one night stands. And as we all know relationships ain't for me cause the feelings don't last forever." she answers and i chuckle.

"Why do you fear commitment?" I ask. "It's not easy committing yourself to someone cause like you literally giving that person your all and i don't like that cause I just give the person just two thirds of me and childhood trauma contributed to it I guess." she answers. "So if you were to find a good guy and all that would you commit?" "Yeah I would give him a chance cause it's very rare to find a person for you."

"What's your opinion on sex and relationships?" she asks. "Sex is deep man once you do it things change cause there are deep emotions that are shared during it so its not just sleeping with someone cause it has a deeper meaning to it." She nods. "I get what you saying but is it important in relationships." she says.  "It's not really an important part of  relationships cause I believe that a relationship can survive without sex and you need to find other ways to be intimate with each other so like yeah it's not all that. Relationships I don't mind. I love the idea of being in love with the woman you want. It's not easy finding a person nowadays so if I was to find a good woman that i love I wouldn't let her go. I want to settle down after my rich single uncle phase though." I answer and she laughs.

"Does it take time for you to fall or its love at first sight?" she asks. "It depends with the person if I connect with her in more ways than one. It all depends with how our relationship is like but I don't believe in love at first sight." I answer and she nods.

£

We pay the bill and walk out to the beach. "I can't get over this beach." she says. "Have fun while we still here." I say. "Do you think they'll allow us to skinny dip?" "We not doing that." "Oh fine party pooper." She takes off her shoes and gives it to me. "Why am i supposed to hold these?" "Be a gentleman just for today." I chuckle.

We walk closer to the water and i also take off my shoes. We stand close to the water and let it cover our feet. "I love this place." she says. "I think I have another competition now." he says. "You can't be competing with two inanimate objects." We chuckle.

"I also love this place it's very therapeutic." I say. We just stare at the stars and she starts splashing me with water. We play that game until we were both soaking wet. "You didn't want to skinny dip with me so this is the closest I can get to becoming wet." she says and i roll my eyes and i give her her shoes.

We get inside the car and drive back to her penthouse. We get there and luckily she hasn't fallen asleep. "I'm surprised you still up." I say. "You did say the adrenaline will come back once its about to go down." she says and we laugh. We get inside the house and go straight to her bedroom.

She puts her shoes down and takes off her dress revealing her perfect body and she shakes her ass a bit and i chuckle. "If you need anything you shall find me in the bathtub." she says and walks to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and follow her to the bathroom.

I should have known the day i started this seduction plan that lines were going to get blurred but it's a little to late now to have regrets...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.9K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
My Madeleine T♡

Любовные романы

88.2K 2.1K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
His Writer |COMPLETE| nyamanga™

Любовные романы

1.2M 40.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
Made For The Mafia (18+) (1 of 3) Keyara C

Любовные романы

695K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...