Love trough Madness [ Pantalo...

X____K द्वारा

This story will be 18+ as smut will occur in it and some other pretty gruesome things. if such a thing will h... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
13.5
14.
15.
16.
16.1.
17.
18
19.
20.
20.5
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
ATTENTION
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
32.1
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.1
SPECIAL
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Ending
Afterword
Happy Ending
NOTICE
Special 1.0
Special 2.0
Spicy Special
special 3.0
special 3.0 part 2
Random Cosplay Update
Random
Spicy special 2.0
Maidttore Cosplay
Dimitri Final Art
PANTALONE THEORY

9.

3.7K 53 266
X____K द्वारा

*This chapter contains sex and nsfw content*

Upon arrival in Pantalone his bedroom Pantalone did feel a little odd since after all that happened he would give his body to Dottore just like that for relaxation? He just goes along with it for now following Dottore to the bed as he was sat down onto it. "Dottore-..."

The doctor stands before the other when he spoke his name, standing between his legs as he just looks down at the other taking his mask back off, tossing it on the ground "yes?" Pantalone looks down just fiddling with his rings as he just tries to clear his thoughts. Dottore knew what he wanted so he kneels down infront of the other so he can look up at him "i will be gentle this time around okay? I know you are sensitive right now. In this moment i do not care about my pleasure...only yours. Just give me the word and i will get started"

Pantalone looks down at the other taking his glasses off and sets them aside "just hold me for a minute please-..." without having to say another word the doctor stands back up and holds the other harbinger in his arms carressing his back and the back of his head. The man his face is burried in the other his stomach and like mentioned he cannot cry anymore despite him wanting to but he simply is just drained of all emotions right now as he just is numb not able to express anything at this point. They stayed like this for more then ten minutes just holding eachother.

Dottore is comforting the other but when Pantalone pulls back the doctor knows he cannot look up so once more he kneel down taking his hands and places loving kisses onto his knuckles over and over again until he would watch the other have a smile growing onto his face which makes him smile back at the other all while carressing the other his knuckles with his thumb now. "I do not want to see you upset anymore...i want things to be good between us again"

Pantalone lets out a soft sigh looking down in the other his red eyes before he reaches out and cups the other his face "i wish for this aswell but i cannot forget the past but-...seeing you on your knees like this...as punishment for what you did you will have to beg for my forgiveness..."

"Oh here we go again" Dottore playfully rolls his eyes as both men chuckle quietly "i cannot escape this so i suppose i should start begging"

"You should yes-..."Pantalone smiles weakly at the other knowing this will be fun, to see the doctor beg. If it wasn't Pantalone requesting this the person would have been tortured to death but Dottore seems to be able to accept this behavior from him. Knowing nobody else can ask for this makes him feel special in a way so for now he just awaited...waiting for the other to start and beg.

Dottore had no muse to do this but he wraps his arms around the other his right calf while his chin rests onto his right knee looking up at Pantalone having put on those innocent puppy eyes "please forg-.."

"Not convincing-..."Pantalone smirks when he cuts him off. The expression Dottore made...the unamused face was quite amusing to the other.

Dottore lets out a huff and turns his back to face Pantalone sitting on his knees on the ground now staring at the wall "well i tried-..."

The man with dark hair watches as the other turns his back to face him which made him grin before a chuckle leaves his lips "tsk tsk" moving a hand onto Dottore his chest he moves it up to wrap around his troath moving it up a little more so Dottore would have to move his head to look up at him "you did not even come close to trying" he whispers looking into the other his eyes carressing his jaw with his thumb "i like you begging...say that word again"

Dottore moves his head back and now he has a clear view of Pantalone, seeing that smirk on his face he can see how much the other was enjoying this, to be in control of the moment, to make the doctor act so submissive and to his own surpise...Dottore goes along with it.
"Please"

"Again-..."

"Please-..."

"Again-..."

"Please-..." with the last time he said it he spoke it more softer since he watches Pantalone get closer to him. After he said that he feels the other his lips press against his own as Dottore did not hesitate to kiss back even parting his lips for the other. Pantalone took that chance to deepen the kiss adding his tongue into it, entering it into Dottore his mouth while the grip became tighter around the other his jaw.

Since they are so close to eachother, Dottore his nose close to Pantalone his neck he could smell the sweet yet warm smelling parfume the other wears as the smell is welcoming and it reminds Dottore of a odd combination of the warmth you can find around Christmas time and a sweet smelling flower. His tongue happily accepts the other his tongue entering his mouth as their tongues would touch, glide against eachother as they can feel the wetness of the kiss when their saliva mixes together. To Dottore Pantalone tasted sweet and oh how he loved the taste of him. Both men let out sounds once in a while between the wet kiss they are sharing as they are already are starting to feel a little hot. The doctor did like to tease once in a while so he traps the other his tongue between his teeth which had the other grip tighter onto Dottore his jaw which causes him to chuckle and slowly release the other his tongue looking up at him as they pulled away. When they did pull away, their mouths still agape there was a string of saliva still connecting their tongues but when Pantalone noticed that he moves his index finger and middlefinger the move the string away before he would put those fingers into Dottore his mouth, feeling the other maneuver his tongue on his fingers aswell for sucking them all while looking up at him with those red beautiful eyes. Pantalone looks down at the other with a smile moving his fingers deeper within his mouth
"do not bite my tongue-...yet seeing you like this...so obedient, sucking my fingers seeming almost desperate i will forgive you for what you just did" the man spoke all while with his free hand he takes his belt off. When he goes to unbutton his pants though Dottore reached up and grips Pantalone his wrist before he turns around managing to keep the other his fingers in his mouth remaining to suck on them and carress them with his tongue. He did this to signal he will take care of everything like he told the other before, wanting to pleasure him.
Pantalone pulls his fingers now out of Dottore his mouth looking at his now wet fingers satisfied of how wet they are which means Dottore did a good job at doing what he is supposed to do.

"Let me take care of you. You just...sit back and relax" he whispers and unbuttons the harbinger his pants before he would bend down, trapping the zipper between his teeth and pulls it down all while he looks up at the other. Feeling a hand come into his hair he starts to take the harbinger his boots of while he keeps the zipper between his teeth so when the boots and socks are off that is when he lets go of the zipper.

The doctor reaches out to pull the other his pants off but Pantalone has other plans, gripping one of his hands with the free hand that is not in Dottore his hair he stops him from doing so " use your mouth..."

Dottore knows it will be hard to to take the pants off with just his mouth but did he object? No he did not. He moves to Pantalone his waist and bites down onto the waistband managing to pull it down just a little before he had to move on to the other side doing the same there. Pantalone just watches the other do so, watching him struggle and let out sounds of struggle...he almost pitied him so he would help by raising his is hips as with that Dottore is able to pull on his pants to make it go down to his tighs which makes Pantalone be able to sit back down again. Since there is more fabric to put in his mouth now Dottore did just that and starts to pull the pants down till about the other his knees before he has to pull away to catch his breath. "You got my pants all wet with you're drool" the harbinger spoke wiping some drool away from Dottore his chin with his thumb.

"I see the distraction is working" Dottore spoke a little unamused by how much the other is enjoying seeing him struggle.

"Yes it is working quite well...so continue" Pantalone spoke as he watches Dottore roll his eyes and take the fabric back into his mouth as he manages to pull it down till Pantalone his ankles. "Hands on your back-..."
Dottore looks up at the other before he chuckles to himself shaking his head moving a little more backwards and does as told bending down but as he does so he looses balance and the side of his head hits the ground. "Ah yes. Now you know what it feels like to be bend over while your face is pressed into something" he spoke moving his leg out of one of the pants before he moves that foot beneath Dottore his chin making him look up at him while he still is in this position, on his knees with his face still relatively close to the ground with his hands onto his back. "You can take your own clothing of now aswell"

With that Dottore stands up and so does Pantalone who faces his back to Dottore. The harbinger did not have to tell the doctor what to do as he first himself takes the top half of his own clothing off before he traps the zipper in his mouth that is at the back of Pantalone his neck. While he pulls this zipper down Dottore has taken off his pants and anything else so that he would be fully naked. Once the zipper was fully pulled down he was back onto his knees kissing Pantalone his lowerback while his hands are placed on the other his hips. The harbinger took his own shirt off and tosses it to the side before he takes his robe and puts it on, yet he does not close it.
"Are you cold?"

"A little, mostly my arms... but i am sure things will get heated up pretty quickly" Pantalone spoke with a smile before he looks Dottore up and down at his naked body not seeming to pleased by the extra scars he sees "did a patient misbehave and try to attack you again?"

Dottore chuckles softly and pulls the other to sit closer to the edge, opening his legs so that he can kiss his inner tighs "you know-..." kiss "my body so-." Kiss "well that you even-..." kiss "notice a new small little scar" he says between the kisses on the other his tigh moving those kisses up to the buldge he can see beneath the fabric as he starts to kiss over the other his buldge all while he looks up at him. "Do not worry-..."kiss "i am quite alright"

The regrator grips onto the edge of the bed as soon as soon as he was pulled closer to Dottore since he honestly thought he would be pulled off the bed but luckily that did not happen. He watches how Dottore opens his legs and talk while he kisses his inner tighs aswell for the buldge that is show beneath his underwear. " i know you have alright put them into place or murdered them but if that happens again-...if i hear of i-..."he stops speaking as he holds back a moan.

He had to hold back a moan since Dottore had pulled his underwear down while the other spoke which Pantalone did no seem to notice as Dottore now has mouth around the other his length. Not taking all of it just yet the doctor would slowly start to bob his head while he carresses Pantalone his waist and hips with his hands. The dark haired man bited his bottom lip to prevent himself from letting out any sound as he watches the other suck him off. The warmth and wetness of Dottore his mouth quickly had him hard especially since Dottore used all of his mouth as he would suck, use his tongue to carress the veins on his cock, his teeth to occasionally, lightly scrape against him and not to mention the sound this makes as all they could hear was Dottore using his mouth the please the other. Dottore would moan and humm on occasion to cause vibrations around the other his length as he himself just got hard just by sucking the other off. Both men have not done anything like this in a while and Pantalone was rather curious about something, moving his hand in Dottore his hair he would grip onto it before he thrusts into the other his mouth while pushing the other his face down onto him...he was curious if Dottore would gag yes or no.

Dottore was just calmly sucking the other his cock seeming to enjoy not rushing into it for once so when he felt Pantalone his hand go into his hair the thought he was enjoying it aswell but when he was pushed onto the other his length while the other harbinger would thrust into him made Dottore grip onto his tighs. He did not gag but a tear did roll down his cheek because it was so unexpected. All he can do is let out a annoyed humm which causes Pantalone to chuckle and loosen his grip on the other his hair "impressive"

Dottore just remains like this even when the grip loosened around his hair. Even though at the moment he was deep troathing the other he would simply still suck the best he can even though it is harder to do so now not caring he would drool onto the other. The doctor moves one hand wiping some of the drool of his chin and uses his middle and index finger to rub against his entrance to prepare it for what would come next.

Pantalone did not expect the other to remain like this but he enjoyed it, the warmth all around his cock, the way he feels Dottore his tongue move against him but he did not expect for Dottore to prepare him so it did cause a moan to slip from his mouth especially after one finger slips into him he truely had to hold back a moan and he is happy he held it back or many of maids or servents would have heard it. "Dottore~..."

The harbinger slowly pulls away from deep troathing so that he can replace his mouth for his free hand and as he does this, stroking the other of in twisting motions he adds another finger inside the other he would move his fingers to curl up and press against his prostate. This causes Pantalone to cover his mouth and look up at the ceiling with tears from pleasure filling his eyes as even his legs would shake, he was growing weak and had to lay down soon enough but when he looks back down at the other he only grew weaker by the way Dottore was looking up at him "d-dottore i am g-..." he struggles to speak not even able to get the last words out as the cum squirted out onto Dottore his face.

He felt bad he did not warn the other sooner so feeling the other stop entirely with everything he was doing just looking up at him having one eye closed so the cum would not go into it Pantalone places a hand on his cheek pressing his thumb against the upperlip of Dottore to whipe some of the cum away "are you okay?"

The doctor soon smiles as that smile is followed by a chuckle "you got your orgasm quicker then normally..." he spoke remaining on his knees. he watches up at the other with that one eye that is still open. Pantalone grabs a tissue and clean to cum of his face and once all was clean Dottore opens his second eye. "Get on the bed i could not prepare you properly"

"You did not awnser my question..."he spoke cupping the other his face with both hands staring into the harbinger his eyes.

"Well my awnser is quite obvious is it not? I am fine" he spoke as he feels Pantalone pepper his face with gently kisses, spoiling him with affection which does cause Dottore to secretly smile but it was a smile that would not be obvious "enough-..."

"No-..." the regrator spoke as he continues to do so letting out a soft chuckle but that chuckle quickly ended when Dottore kisses him on his lips and gets ontop him. He feels himself get moved to the center of the bed but when Dottore pulls away and sit up he looks up at the other who sits between his legs with a smile on his face but he gets this feeling in his lower stomach which causes his smile to fade "Dottore-..."

"Do not say it-..." Dottore has seen that look once before and he does not want Pantalone to say it...not now...not in this moment. The doctor grabs hold of Pantalone his tighs and pulls him towards him before he wraps his arm around the other his tighs lifting him up on his lap so that now the harbinger his back would be between Dottore his legs. Pantalone would not say it as he had tried saying it before but failed to do so but it was nothing bad really. He was surprised when he was pulled over so roughly, his lower half hoisted up and his behind held up by the doctor. That was right, Dottore said he wanted to prepare Pantalone further before continueing so he should not be surprised when he feels the other his tongue teasing his entrance yet it surprisingly did as a shock wave of pleasure went trough his body, his toes curled and he bites his bottom lip enjoying this how the doctor is preparing him, eating him out.

Pantalone would cover his mouth with one hand not wanting to be loud so whatever sound he lets out would be somewhat muffled because of this not wanting any servant or maiden to know what they are doing even though there are rumours trough whole Snezhnaya that they have done it, that they are a pair; it is true...except for the part they are together. The harbinger would moan as the other would use his tongue to prepare him but he also moans because the doctor is using one of his hands to stroke him off. He would not like to admit it but just like before Pantalone is starting to get a little overstimulated causing him to arch his back while throwing his head back his eyes filling with tears as he feels himself get close already...again. how was this even possible? Have they not done it in such a long time that Pantalone had forgotten how it felt like?
"Y-you are better then from what i remember~..."

The doctor pulls away only so that he can speak "and you taste sweeter then i remember "

Pantalone blushes a dark red but when he feels the other continue he moves his knees to eachother but as he was about to cum for a second time Dottore stopped entirely and lays the other on the bed properly looking down at him with a grin on his face "edging me? Lovely, and i thought you would accually listen to me about being more gentle this time"he breathed out catching his breath as he slowly his urge to cum, his high, slowly went away again.

The doctor chuckles and in one swift motion he has Pantalone flipped onto his stomach before he pulls the other his hips up towards him "you should know me better then that Pantalone...you know how rough i like it and even though you want to go gentle...we all know you like it rough aswell" he spoke and spits in his own hand, stroking himself of just to rub in the saliva which will act like some form of lube. "In all honesty-..." the doctor spoke while pressing the tip of his cock against the other his entrance "i am saving you from the suffering that is called vanilla sex" the harbinger spoke before he thrusts into Pantalone letting out a grunt as he grips on tightly onto his waist.

Pantalone did not expect him to thrust in so swift, so harsh so now that this one single thrust caused Dottore to be inside of him with his full length made the other grip onto the sheets as he lets out a moan that was maybe a little to loud as in that moment he fully had forgotten about having to remain silent. "Fine then-..." he breathed out but feeling the other slowly pull out again only to thrust back inside with the same speed and roughness he bites his bottomlip hard drawing blood from it simply wanting to finish his sentence "use my body-..."

The doctor got a bright smile on his face bending down so he would be able to kiss between Pantalone his shoulder blades "are you sure?"

"No-...but who am i to stop you?" He lets out a soft chuckle accually not minding if Dottore would go rough on him.

Dottore straightens up again while his hands carress the other his ass cheeks seeming to sooth them for a moment "good...since the things i want to do to your body are unspeakable....i will still hold back nontheless because of you're request...yet...i cannot promise i wont hurt you" right after he said that he spanks the other hard on the right ass cheek which caused the other to tense up but soon relax afterwards letting out a deep breath before he takes one deep breath again giving Dottore a nod that he may continue.

Having received the signal the doctor continues yet this time he would not slowly pull out and thrust back in no... continuously he would thrust in and out at a rapid pace, hard and rough leaving no room for breaks for both of them to catch their breaths and even though some may not be able to handle this they have done this many of times before. Dottore would grunt, let out lower moans aswell, continuously spanking Pantalone but for the other harbinger he just grips onto the sheets having his back arched so much his chest layed almost fully flat onto the bed. Pantalone was louder then Dottore because of his moans, the occasional curse words he would cry or moan out as the sound of their skin clapping against eachother would fill the room and yes...both of them at the moment did not care how loud they were being.

Pantalone had tried to get on fours but his arms felt to weak to do so, not to mention as soon as Dottore had noticed he had wanted to do that he had placed a foot on the back of the other his neck to keep him pinned down. It would not take long for Pantalone to get close to releasing again yet once more Dottore stopped to change positions doing this on purpose which Pantalone knows; it caused him to let our a whine. The doctor laughs as he looks down at the other who is laying on his back again now facing the other. "Your skin is so bare, so...boring...at the end of this i will have you marked head to toe"
After he said that he cups Pantalone his face as he slowly thrusts into him this time being just a little more gentle...too...gentle. Dottore knows Pantalone his body the best amongst everybody, he knows his body better then Pantalone does himself. He knows what he likes, what he dislikes and many more things so now he would move extremely slow just to tease him.

Pantalone would wrap a leg around Dottore his waist as they just stare into eachothers eyes as his own eyes are half-lidded...he already seems tired. "Please move faster Zandik " he whispers while he starts to place kisses onto his face, the forehead, his cheeks, his chin, his nose giving every bit of the doctor attention.

Dottore lets out a soft amused hum feeling the other his legs around him, his hands carress his bicep and shoulder while he receives these kisses onto his face. "Faster? I thought you want this...slow, gentle"

The dark haired man just lets out a sigh getting a little annoyed with the teasing as he manages to switch position while the other remains inserted in him. "I am starting to get annoyed with the teasing Dottore....do not tease me" he spoke placing his hands on his chest as he would roll his hips to make them move smoothly as he would move back and forth riding him right now.

The doctor seems all too amused as he just lets the other be ontop of him watching as he rides him, watching as Pantalone his hair full has come out of the ponytail and is now loose, watching as a light layer of sweat covers his body as the dim lighting sculpts the other his body perfectly. "My- my- so eager. Well then do you truely wish to continue what we just did? Me making you a mess? Me making your body mine and mine alone for in the moment?" He takes Pantalone he his hands and raises them off him so they could hold eachothers hand. Once more he receives a nod. He understand that Pantalone has been trough enough all day already so he gets why he is tired, he gets why he does not really talk so all he did was let go of Pantalone his hand who landed with his face onto the other his chest simply to tired and weak in the moment to continue all by himself, mostly because Dottore has edged him two times now. When the other is laying onto his chest he wraps his arms around the other as he would start thrusting up into him again as that fast pace from before has Pantalone his behind all red from previously and you can see visible red handprints onto his ass cheeks from the spanking. Even though he was going rough on him he makes Pantalone look up at him looking at that tired expression, barely any sound leaving his body he places a gentle kiss onto his lips, then his forehead before he lets the other his head rest back onto his chest.

The regrator has been over stimulated two times now so yes he was tired, yes his mind was a little foggy from the amount of pleasure he was getting now but when he receives a kiss on his head he can feel the other slowly start to slow down and move on to more of a gentle approach that atill would fullfill both of their needs as Pantalone now just listens to Dottore his heartbeat "close your eyes-..." Dottore whispers to the other placing another kiss onto Pantalone his head before he just holds him in his arms, carressing his back in circular motions "i know you want to go to sleep or are about to fall asleep so....do i have permission to continue even when you are resting?"

Pantalone could not even look up at him but he did manage to place a few kisses against his chest "of course you can-..."he whispers out his eyes slowly falling shut "Zandik?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for -..." right as he was about to say what he was thanking him for he finally releases his load, cumming all over both of their stomachs and chests which resulted into him passing out right then and there while his body still was a little shiffering.

The doctor chuckles and shakes his head smiling "sleepwell Pantalone " he whispers and places one last kiss onto Pantalone his head. Dottore had gotten permision to continue which he did only he did not go rough on the sleeping individual. He would accually have vanilla sex for once just for the sake for Pantalone not wanting to wake him up since he deserves all the rest he can get. It took a long while but when Dottore had to finish he pulls out and cums on Pantalone his face which had him chuckle moving his thumb onto the other his upperlip much like how Pantalone did right before they had sex "payback "he whispers while he looks at what he had done to Pantalone his body knowing that would be a nice surprise for when he would wake up. Standing up he fetches a bowl from the bathroom, some lukewarm water is in the bowl and a cloth first cleaning Pantalone up and then himself cleaning everything up technically and giving the other great aftercare. No mather how cruel he is Dottore never could let Pantalone left like that, dirty.

Putting the robe back on the man laying before him he himself gets into something more comfortable lending some clothing from the regrator as he then would lay behind him, big spooning him. He just places a couple of kisses against the back of Pantalone his neck while he pulls the clean sheets over them to keep them even more warm "you are so beautiful...you are making me feel things i should not be feeling...you are doing things to me and my mind that i never thought would happen"

The doctor leans closer into the other his ear knowing he cannot hear him so that is why he can speak so freely about this now "you make me want you, claim you to be mine...you are making me want to do good in some areas, you make me go insane"

Sheeesshhh that was a long chapter XD here are some memes :)

They are not married but i thought it would be cute and fun to make this XD

-------NSFW ART-------

Censored lightsaber dick surpremacy JSJSJSJ JK JK

Tried a new art style and i am pretty happy with how it turned out. The inspiration of the style is manga (examples: BJ Alex, Painter of the night, etc) but it more so reminds me of Arcane: league of legends series XD

I hope you enjoyed the chapter as it took me a while to write. Thank you if you have readed this far in the book i truelly appreciate the support♡

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

78.8K 2.5K 56
War. War is all she can think of. Fighting for her life is all she can think of. Being a yaksha for her nation of Khaneri'ah, she swore to protect wh...
49.3K 1.6K 40
"...im not gonna lie, that was pretty cringe." What happens when an impulsive but also immature person gets chucked into a game that they're in love...
17.1K 694 26
"One cannot deny your intelligence and your genius. But Doctor, I must affirm your brilliance cannot surpass mine." Thirsty for power and control, (Y...
38.2K 517 15
This story will start with a follow up on my Zhongli x Childe story (even if you do not want to read it i am pretty sure it is easy to follow in the...