despair - h.hyunjin ★

bunsyy_ tarafından

after years of chasing him, she gives up. [started: jan '22] hyunjin x reader #1 in skz #1 in ff #1 in skzhyu... Daha Fazla

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47 (final)

chapter 41

5.1K 133 147
bunsyy_ tarafından

y/n pov

"you said you would do it!" i complained, hyunjin agreed to do my assignment but eversince i got back home he says he wouldn't, just because it wasnt 'us' who hung out but seungmin and aera as well.

"yes, and that was to watch a movie with you, not him" he said crossing his arms.

i glared at him, "you should keep your word atleast" i said. he was right in his place and i was right for me, because even if we weren't alone we were still there.

he opened his mouth to say something, then paused, then said something after a second. "i can help you with it" he said with a smirk as he opened the door to his room further, inviting me in.

i glared at him more, "i could just do it myself if that was the case. " i shrugged.

"alright then, goodnight"

"OKAY OKAY let me get the stuff" i nagged, he smiled and followed me in to my room as i got my things and he carried my chair to the desk in his room. normally i would ask seungmin to get me a hand in assignments, but i cant now that busy with his things. plus its due in 2 days, so a little help wouldn't be so bad.

barely half an hour into it and im already sleepy. "cant i just copy yours? im sure we're in the same class" i said with a convincing smile, which looking at his face, probably didn't work. 

"no, i'd rather have you here and help" he said as he looked up from whatever he was writing, and gave me a smile. another one. his smile slowly dropped to a stronger stare, i quickly bought myself back with a scoff.

"you know if you're trying to seduce me, it isn't working" i said jokingly, he moved his stare back to a smile. "i wasn't trying  to, though" he replied, i opened my mouth to say something, then shut it back again

he slowly leaned in as his hands reached out for my chair, "but i could," he said as he pulled my chair closer to him, "if i wanted to" he finished the sentence with a smirk.

i just sat there as i blinked i dont even know how many times, my breathing slowly got faster and faster, he didn't break the eye contact. we just stared at each other blankly for a few seconds. his eyes dropped to my lips for a split second when i quickly got up and stepped back. "finish it for me, ill hang out with you tomorrow" i said in a single breath without looking at him.

"is that how i buy your time now?" he said as he looked up at me, i shrugged.

"if you dont want to you can always--"

"ill get it done" he quickly added, i nodded, then started walking out without saying anything. oh wait- my chair. i quickly ran back in his room and dragged my chair out. i didn't look at him at all, but i know he was smiling. "goodnight, y/n" he said as i stepped out of his room again, i ignored him as i turned to step out of his room, where i found my mom standing instead. 

"what were you doing in his room?" she asked me as she raised a brow, "nothing-! we were barely studying" i answered, followed by a nervous laugh as i shut the door behind us before hyunjin would butt in. i wasn't lying, we were studying. but if he somehow shits about me bribing him to do my school work, i would most definitely get in trouble. 

"did you need anything?" i asked to change the topic instead. even though some suspicion in her eyes remained, she dropped it. "so.. ill be out for the next week, something sudden came up. im sorry" she said as she shot me an apologetic look. my face dropped, but i quickly put on a smile again. "its.. fine. dont worry" i said. it was her birthday next wednesday, and we'd plan out on doing so many things this past week.

i love my mom, and i also know how important her work is, but somewhere inside i craved the parental love. i've never seen my dad in person, and sure, i had great nannies taking care of me growing up, but none of them had ever lasted for more than a few months, and none of them felt as warm as she did. or maybe it was just me because of how rare it was for us to spend time together.

"i have a school camp a week after you return, we'll get about a week in between. lets make it up then, okay?" i said with a smile after i noticed her silence. ive spent alot of birthdays alone, another one wouldn't hurt as much. she nodded as she put on a smile as well. "we will, ill make sure nothing comes in the way. and if something does- ill just ditch" she shrugged. i grinned.

i walked back to my room, and my smile dropped again as i shut the door behind me with a sigh.

i've never had so much of a role model, but the younger me would admire mom more than anyone. independent, strong and pretty. she was my idol. nonetheless she still is, but being older i see how much more she is than just that. how exhausted she is. how lonely she is. i pushed those thoughts aside as i walked to my bed and drifted off to sleep.

-

"how about that?" i said with a smirk as i pointed the haunted house. me and hyunjin decided to hang out at the amusement park for the day. not a date. i looked at his face, hyunjin has always hated these, but its so fun. 

after a small break of hesitation, he spoke. "theres way better rides to start with, you know" he said, trying to act cool.

"yeah, of course there are" i mocked

"im not scared" he said, "mhmmmm~" i narrowed my eyes at him.

"okay fine, you wanna go? lets go. ill show you." he grabbed my arm and started dashing to the house. "these things are so stupid. only kids are scared of-" he stopped speaking when we reached. i held back a smile. they were letting in 6 people in one go, and we were just on time. i bought the tickets and we went in with a couple, and a mom with her son.

it barely lasted for like 10 minutes, but between the clingy girlfriend's and the little kid's screams, hyunjin's were the loudest. we weren't even halfway in when he didn't care and just started running as fast as he can to get out. i pressed my lips together as we stepped out, his face was red as hell. he didn't even say a word and we started walking away.

"you could've just said no if you're so scared" i finally said.

"i wasn't. i was just- ...overwhelmed" 

"riiighhttt. it wasn't even that scary honestly, your balls are just too small to handle it" i shrugged.

"oh shut up" he said, he was gonna say some more before his face fell into a smug as he looked at something. i followed his gaze to the roller coaster. "that next?" he said as he finally looked at me with a knowing smile.

if haunted houses were his weakness, roller coasters were mine.

i wasn't even that scared of heights, but ive never enjoyed these dumb roller coasters, its just-- whatever it is.

i stayed silent for a bit, but then i agreed. maybe i wasn't scared anymore? it wouldn't hurt to try. whats the most he can do anyway. he cant make fun of my balls. i dont have any logically. 

"dont cling to me too much" hyunjin said as we got seated in the ride. i rolled my eyes at him, then took a breath. this isn't so bad, i think.. i can- 

the ride started, nope. i cant.

-

i feel like i've almost lost my voice. its not like i was the only one screaming, but oh my god why did i ever agree to this? i've regretted every second i spent on that dumb ride.

"you okay?" he asked as we started walking out, we didn't eat anything too bad yet so i was fine.

"yeah.. it was nothing.." i mumbled. he stopped walking and made me turn to him. "look at me" he said as he started fixing my hair. its no use of denying, i did cling, and it is embarrassing. "no thanks" i replied, i didn't stop him from fixing my hair though.

"just laugh it off already.. you're making it more awkward" i said as i noticed how hard he was trying to hold back his smile.

"you're all red" he said as slid his hands down my head to cup my face . "its the cold. not you." i muttured, trying to speak clearly as he pressed my cheeks more. "wanna get some food?" he asked after he giggled. "always" i replied.

-

the day went by just like that, we got on a couple more rides after, but it wasn't anything too big. and honestly, today was fun and kinda refreshing, i haven't been to a amusement park for a while now.

"thank you for today" hyunjin said as he licked his ice cream, it was about sunset and we were walking around in the picnic area of the park. "its just for the assignment, dont get too many hopes" i said with a smile as i licked mine.

"still counts right?"

i just rolled my eyes and we continued walking. im too relaxed to be arguing with him right now. we stopped around a fence and stared at the sun until it started getting dark. "should we get going now?" hyunjin asked, i nodded without looking at him.

he pulled out his phone to get us a cab, but before he could he got a call, it was from the hospital his mom was in. his smile faded as he stared at the call ringing in his hands. 

~to be continued 

me 24/7

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
62.5K 2.2K 18
Yunho and I have been friends for the past 5 years. But little did he knows that I have a crush on him . Going through things that are such nightmare...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...