Teaching Her Affection

De lekiaraaaaluvvv

I look over to her to see her already looking at me. Damn her eyes are so enticing. Her eyes sat low with a... Mai multe

Cast
Introduction
Dancing
Wait, What Happen?
Get To Know Ya
Help
Inquisitive
The Exchange
A New Home?
Getting Ready
Party
Again And Again
A Little Insight
Momma?
Predicaments
Date Night
Kisses And Touches
Conversation After Conversation
Oh Shit

Thinking Bout You

3.1K 90 106
De lekiaraaaaluvvv

Three weeks later
August 27, 2016

Omniscient POV...

It was near the end of August where the temperatures were really high. The moment you step outside you instantly start to feel sweat form on your body. The body wishes for cool air to wind the heat down before laying out flat from a heatstroke.

There were a couple and one's parents visiting their daughter for brunch at a five star restaurant. The interior was nice with its neutral color theme. It gave off the homey and comfy yet bougie feeling at the same time for their customers. The place was blowing out cool, not harshly though but just enough to give the people some cool down. The freshly smell cooked food being passed around by waiters, the people chatting around them and some bust out in laughter at a funny joke being tossed by their fellow friends. At one table their conversation happening between three people, the fourth person was involve but she kept getting distracted.

Her folks knew something was off but didn't know what especially her boyfriend, who was concerned for his loved one. She was just staring off into space.

There's was a lot on this woman mind. The first being that she performed surgery for third time this week. The first two she saved their lives but the third lost their life. She was in so much distraught and felt guilty that the patient died in her hands. She thought the surgery over and over again thinking what she could've done right but she knew she did all the steps correctly. She couldn't help but think maybe it was his time to go. The patient was a twenty three year old African male with a bullet womb in his chest. The bullet was so close to his heart that if she moved her surgical instrument the wrong way he would've died but she performed greatly and he survived until she heard his heart rate picking up then saw him choking on his own blood and the blood pouring out of his chest. She tried to stop it. The doctors around her to help her tried to stop it but it was too much coming out at one time that he lost his life. There have been so much shooting lately. The first patient was shot in his leg and the other was shot near his shoulder almost cutting off his airway.

Secondly, she missed the woman she's been with on her three day trip. It's been three whole weeks since then and she hasn't seen her since. She's beginning to feel like she was alone, physically. Of course they texted. It was almost every day thing between the two. She has never felt that way before, she felt like she always had a person standing next to her. Sure, she has her boyfriend but he was rarely there. She wanted comfort for her physical being as well as her mental. Her own boyfriend couldn't provide that for her lately since he hadn't been present for her but when he is present, he tries to comfort her. He can see the guilt on her face from the cause from the hospital but she denies his efforts. To her it doesn't feel the same, it feels odd and she doesn't know why that is. The boyfriend no longer feels wanted at times when she performs these acts but he will not give up her, he took this as a sign to give her space.

What the woman miss about her secret lover is her touch and voice. They both brought her peace to mind. She tried to call her a few times just to hear it but the other woman declined her calls, which made her feel blue but she got hit with a quick text immediately after from the woman and that cheered her up a little bit but the feeling to hear of her lover's voice brought butterflies to her stomach. She wants to keep feeling these unknown sentiment emotions that she has felt ever since she had met the tall stallion despite the slight aggravation she felt for her at the moment.

Another thing of what bug her mind was what the old man said to her at the ranch.

***

Novanni was walking her horse Plato back to the staples leaving Rajaleia with old man. The old man only smiled Rajaleia, he could tell that they were meant for each other based how they looked at each other. He could see the love in their eyes. The smiles that they gave each other.

Once Novanni was far from ear shot the old man began to speak.

"You should know that she never brought any one up here, not even her friends and father. None of them know of this place except my family and her", He spoke, his voice deep with rasp.

Rajaleia looked over to him breaking her eye contact from the beautiful woman that was walking her black horse back to the staples.

"Funny how she said the same thing about her house", Rajaleia said interlocking her hands together.

"Oooo she brought you to her house", The old man spoke in shock, Rajaleia nodded.

"You are special gem in her eyes. I hope you can see that because I can", He said now slowly walking back to the house with his cane."Come with me"

"She's a special gem to me as well", Rajaleia said as her head kept looking back to the staples hoping to see her lover walk out any minute.

The old man walk up the stairs slowly with assistance of Rajaleia.

"I got it I got it. I'm not that old", The old man said as finally sat in his comfortable chair with a huff. This only made Rajaleia chuckle as she walked up the fence on the porch, her eyes steady on the opening of the stables.

"Miss she's not going nowhere she will come back give her second. Sit down so I can talk to you about her", The old man said with grin.

He could tell the girl was already in love with his granddaughter, she just didn't know it yet.

Rajaleia quickly snap her head back to the old man. Eager to find out more about her lover.

The old man sipped on his lemonade then placed the cup back on the stand."Judging by how quick you turn yo head I'm guessing she doesn't tell you much"

Rajaleia quickly nodded her head.

"Well imma keep it brief, Novanni has been through so much pain and hurt almost all her life. She keeps all that pain bottled up and sometimes will lash out of anger, because it's only so much a person can take. No one was there to help her until she met Rio, who she calls her father and he's was the one that found me so she could have some family that cared about her.....I didn't know I had granddaughter as matter fact I didn't know I had grandkids"

"How?"

"My daughter went into the wrong direction. Her mother and I tried so hard to direct her onto a good path but she continued to go with that boy and once she hit eighteen she went off with him. I prayed to God that he watch over her everyday and night because he was into the gang banging stuff. I haven't heard from her since and I went looking for her to have connection with her but I couldn't find her", The old man said getting a little teary eye thinking about his daughter.

Him and his wife missed their daughter so much that they hope one day that she just randomly pop up just to say hey.

"When I first met Novanni she was eighteen. I remember her looking so tired but her eyes....boy her eyes held so much hatred and sadness. Once we had our first conversation she told me what was happening in her life and we both broke down into tears. Our relationship progressed over time and I was happy. Me and my other grandkids beside my grandson being a pain in the ass I still love him, all of them. They my little grandbabies", The old man spoke smiling at nothing but the memories he had with his grandchildren.

Rajaleia smiled with him feeling his joyous  aura washed over her.

"Anyways I have a favor to ask even though I just met you", The old man smiled leaning over some.

"Of course, anything", Rajaleia said leaning forward on her chair.

"I ask that you be patient with her, learn her and most importantly love her with all that you have in you. And not just physical either I may be old but I used to be just like y'all", He said making them both laugh.

"But listen she's brave and she's strong but it's only so much her strength can carry her.", He voiced.

***
From Rajaleia point of view of this conversation she gained that Novanni was very secretive about of a lot things. 

She felt a soft tap on her shoulders breaking her out of her train of thought.

"Rajaleia. You okay hun?", her father spoke, his voice deep with a little rasp even though he spoke softly you can still hear the roughness within it when he talks to his little girl.

He had a lean, muscular build to him with a full beard but it was trimmed down some and kept a tight line up with his low taper fade haircut. He wore black satin short sleeve button up with his chain shining like a million dollars along the sliver Rolex on his wrist as he wore the black slacks. On his feet were all black velvety loafers with paisley patterns. He likes to flaunt his luxury a bit, not in a cocky way but in a way to show that he owns it, including his wife, who is to be known as Rajaleia's mother.

Rajaleia just nodded her head.

"Are you sure? You barely spoke to us when we are trying to make a conversation with you", her mother voiced, her voice was quite assertive but it can be soft when need to be.

She sat with great posture on the other side of the table beside her husband who has his arm draped over her shoulders as she stared at her daughter.

Fancy just like her husband. She matched him. She wore a draped collar ruched satin black bodycon dress that hugged her curves beautifully with some black stiletto heels. Her accessories consisted of a silver cuban link chain that cuffed her neck nicely, it wasn't too tight and wasn't too loose. She had small diamond hoop earrings dangling from her ear with a silver Rolex just like her husband that danced on her wrist.

"I uh...I lost a patient yesterday", She announced, looking down at the orange bracelet that she was gifted and begin to fidget with it.

"Just save the next one", her mother said nonchalantly then sip on her glass of wine.

Rajaleia rolled her eyes mentally. She knew her mother would say something insensitive or without a care in the world. It wasn't often that her mother's words would hold sentimental value. It only occurred when her daughters were hurt and they needed comfort or to get over a breakup. That was just part of her personality.

"If you were in my position it's not as easy as you say it", Rajaleia said still looking at the bracelet before slowly looking up to her mother but her hand continues to fondle with the orange bangle. 

If you were to put Rajaleia beside either parent, you would think she like them but if you put her in the middle of her parents it would be hard to depict who she really look like. She had her mother's almond shape eyes, her cute button nose and her upward shape arched brows. From her father, she had his luscious lips, high cheeked bones, and his big forehead. She gain the height from her her father but has her mother's physique, just slimmer.

Her mother's eyes were burning a hole into her daughter's forehead until she felt tap on her shoulder coming from her husband. She slightly turned her head in his direction indicating that she was listening.

"What I just tell you in the car", he whispered softly into her ear, feeling a tingle go down her spine.

Twenty-five years into this marriage, her husband still made her feel things that no other man could make her feel. The new kids these days often tried to scoop her off her feet but she didn't budge when she was already in love with her husband. Although she does think to herself that she still got it after all these years.

"To be nice", She responded just as soft.

"So be it or I'm not gonna be so nice when we get home", He slightly gritted.

The wife hum delightfully as she could only imagine but she knew he was serious.

"What's been happening in y'all lives ever since y'all been living together", Rajaleia's mother asked turning her attention back to her daughter.

Before either one can speak the waiter came with their food, sitting it nicely in front of each owner, ready to be devoured as hit steam was still coming from it. Granting the waiter their thanks then they begin to eat and talk around the same time.

"I like to say that it's going okay", Rajaleia answered first her eyes steady on the plate because she practically feel the burn from her boyfriend's eyes.

"I think we are doing just fine", James, her boyfriend, then answered grabbing her hand underneath the table. He thought it was enough to grab her attention but it wasn't.

Rajaleia only shook her head and gave out a dry chuckle as she ate her food, her seafood scampi to be more specific. Things at home were truly going downhill. Ever since she came home from her fun weekend with the beautiful woman, he has been on her like white on rice. Yes, they have good times, which was rare now but lately they have been in more arguments then normally.

In the beginning of their relationship it was all lovey dovey and full rainbows and of course a few rainstorms came by but they overcome it. Now it was like trying to overcome a snowstorm but they wouldn't budge it was only getting worse for both of them to the point they would shut each other out.

Rajaleia's parents looked between the two. They could tell something was wrong with the couple. In their eyes they can see their daughter now has an attitude just off how she ate her food. She moved her utensil slightly aggressively but tried to keep it cute as if nothing was bothering her while James on the hand, took a glance at his girlfriend every now and then nearly begging for her attention but she wouldn't spare a glance not even a word to him. She hadn't spoken directly to him since this morning and was slightly pissing him off.

"So um James when am I expecting a rock on my daughter's finger", Rajaleia's father spoke before taking a sip of his wine.

Rajaleia damn near choke on her shrimp. She grabs her water taking a few gulps then took a breath.

"Dad we only been together for two years", She spoke putting her glass down.

"With our anniversary coming up next month it will make it three", James smiled looking at the parents before looking at the love of his life.

James couldn't wait to put a ring on her finger. It will show everybody that she's taken then he couldn't wait for her to bear his children. He would be the happiest man alive when that day comes but he couldn't help to feel a little gloomy because his girlfriend didn't seem as excited. He could tell by her face that she wasn't happy about the topic of marriage.

Rajaleia removed her hand from his hand not wanting to be touched. Her hand went back to fiddling with the bracelet as stared out the window.

She misses her greatly...

"Rajaleia come to the bathroom with me", Her mother spoke rising from the seat.

Both women walk smoothly to the women's restroom bypassing every one that gave them once over because they were glorious.

Her mother checks every stall to make sure it was just them in the restroom.

"Alright wassup up with you?", Her mother asked.

Rajaleia made her over to the sink leaning her back against the counter.

"Nothing", Rajaleia said with a shrug of her shoulders with her eyes plaster on the floor.

Rajaleia's mother crossed her arms looking at her daughter. "I must got boo boo the fool written on my forehead"

Rajaleia would've laugh at how her mother said it but there was too much running through her mind.

"JJ look at me", Her mother called her after the nickname she gave her.

Slowly but surely Rajaleia begin to raise her brown eyes to look at her mother with a neutral face.

"What's wrong?", Her mother asked once again as she took a step forward to her daughter.

Rajaleia only blows out a shallow breath folding her arms before diverting her attention to the white pigment on the wall.

"I don't wanna marry him momma", She muttered.

"And why is that? I thought you loved him", She spoke tilting her head a little.

"Ma if you paid attention to our relationship I never told him I loved him. I never ever called him baby, babe none of that", Rajaleia said with the shrug of her shoulders before her eyes went to back to her mother, who held a shock to her face.

"How long have you been feeling this way?", her mother asked.

"Since February. I have been trying to talk to him to fix our relationship but he doesn't listen and now...it's like he changing right before my eyes", Rajaleia explained to her mother.

Rajaleia's mother clicked her tongue before looking around the restroom until they rested on her daughter that stood there with a little sadness that was written on her face.

"He's becoming a lot more aggressive, staying out late, coming home at five or six the morning, and ugh....the way he talks to me is just-I can't deal with it", Rajaleia farther explained.

Her mother eyebrows raised when she heard daughter say that he's becoming more aggressive.

"Has he been putting his hands on you?", Her mother asked checking her daughter of any bruise.

"Ma stop", Rajaleia whispered-yelled trying to pull back her arm but it was too late now. Rajaleia's mother lifted her daughters arm peeling the long sleeve back to see light purple hue hand bruise on her wrist.

"He always been aggressive. It's just that he's a little more physical than usual", Rajaleia said pulling her down her sleeve.

"I was wondering why you are wearing a long sleeve dress in this hot ass heat and what you mean more physical than usual!", her mother slightly exclaimed.

Rajaleia was wearing an orange brushed rib long sleeve short dress that showed a little cleavage and paired it with orange stilettoes, her jewelry consists of orange rhinestones with the orange bangle.

"He just grabs me a little roughly that's all but he always been then way. It's just now he starting leave a little bruises", Rajaleia explained rubbing her sore wrist.

"You should've been dead that shit when he first did it. Now that shit carrying on and before you know it he's gonna start beating on you", Rajaleia's mother said slightly raising her voice.

It was silent for a moment as the daughter looks down in shame. Her fidgeting with orange band. Her mother notice this and made a thought that she has been messing with the pieces of jewelry since they been sitting at the restaurant.

"Where you get that bracelet?"

Rajaleia looked up to her mother before briefly glancing down at her bracelet. A small smile began to form on her face but she tried to hide it by folding her lips in and her mom peep all this, which caused her to arched one eyebrow.

"Look ma we been in here for good minute. I think it's best that we go back out there before for the boys to start to worry", Rajaleia said dodging the question.

Her mother looked at her skeptically but  nodded her head nonetheless. They walk to the exit but her mother quickly turned around to face her daughter.

"Get rid of him before your anniversary", She spoke sternly to her daughter, who only nodded her head.

They both walk out of the rest room but continue to talk.

"You know I will have to tell your dad right", Her mother whispered.

"Please don't. He might actually go to jail for attempt murder", Rajaleia whispered back as they get closer to the table.

"Then you know what to do"

That was last thing her mother said once they arrived at back the table, halting the boys from their conversation.

"Y'all ladies okay?", Rajaleia father asked looking in between the two.

"Yes dad", Rajaleia answered while her mother just gave him a peck on the cheek. That was her way to tell him that she was okay.

Rajaleia just continue to fondle with bracelet as they continue on with conversation about other things. Every now and then her boyfriend would try to show affection she would deny it in sly manner besides him trying to takeher hand but another than that the brunch went on smoothly.

*
*
*

Two hours later
4:14 pm

Rajaleia sat on the bed with her boyfriend right beside as she ate a bag of chips with favorite TV show playing on the big flat screen t.v. that was on the wall. There was completely utter silence between the couple and enough space put between the two that two more people could fit on the bed.

Rajaleia was into the show but her boyfriend couldn't help the thoughts that were running through his mind. He had questions.

"Bae", He called out. She hummed letting him know that she was listening still munching on her chips.

"Wassup with us?", He asked.

"Nothing", She spoke then she heard phone ding.

She looked over to her phone that was on tiny stand beside her bed that had the charger plug into it. She saw she had text message but it wouldn't who she had from.

"Clearly it's something. You are not affectionate with no 'moe, you barely talk to me, you don't even call me to check up on me, so....I'm asking what's wrong with us?", James said.

Rajaleia only chuckle grabbing her phone to check the notification. It was text from her friend Nyna.

Nyna💟
My bf throwing a pool party, u comin?

Raj😇
Sure give me the address

If it was her friend Cassie she would've demanded that she get dress and drive to the party immediately.

"I'm tryna have a conversation with you but you wanna be on your phone", He said lowly.

Rajaleia got off the bed."When I tried to talk to you, you either ignored me or left the house"

Once Rajaleia received the address from her friend she told her friend that she'll be there but to give her ten minutes to get dressed. Rajaleia walks up to her drawer opening the first one to grab an orange two piece bikini along some cute booty shorts.

"Where are you going?", James asked now standing up beside the bed.

"A fun place", Rajaleia said now stepping into her closet closing the door, locking it  just in case her boyfriend decides to come in.

"Bae stop playing with me. Where are you going that you bout to be half naked", He said walking up to the closet door.

"A pool party", She said undressing herself out of sweats that she has been chilling ever since she came home from her parents brunch.

"Cancel that I'm not done talking to you", He said juggling the door handle causing him to smack his lips.

"I been done talking to you. Every time I try to talk to you it goes in one ear and out the another or you just blatantly ignore me like I said before"

Rajaleia look on the shelf for a pair sandals to wear. She found these orange open toe low ankle strap fuzzy sandal heels that really fit well with her bathing suit, also grabbing her orange chiffon cover up.

"Well I'm ready to listen to you now", James said as if he was pleading to her that he will listen this time.

"Nigga you should've been listening. I'm tired of wasting my fucking breath tryna talk to you!", Rajaleia spoke in irritation as she slip on her other heel then open the closet door to be met with her significant other.

"So tell me!", He slightly raised voice.

She blew out a breath."It doesn't matter", Rajaleia tried to walk around him but he clasped his hands around her waist preventing her from moving.

"Bae please", James pleaded leaning down to kiss her lips but she only moved her head to side making the kiss land on her cheek.

"Move around", She said lowly tried to push him but he wasn't budging.

He stuffed his face into her neck kissing on it softly as she fought against his hold. James arms now wrapped around her waist tightly as Rajaleia continues to shove him off until one good push she was able to move him off her. The shove caused his body to clash back into the bed.

"Bro don't touch me", She said looking in between his eyes before walking into the bathroom.

She decided to do her hair in two cute cornrows because she was thinking about going swimming. Walking out the bathroom after cleaning her hair mess and putting back the supplies, she spot her boyfriend James getting dressed.

"Where are you going?", She asked as watch him slip on a white T-shirt with his swimming shorts already on him along with some white DCs.

"Going with you", He answered simply.

"Well I don't want you to go with me", Rajaleia said walking out the room going down the little stairs.

She grabbed her purse of the dining table then headed to the front door with her boyfriend hot on her heels.

"Jaaaames bro no", Rajaleia deadpan after immediately turning around.

"You can tell me no all you want but watch how make my way into that car"

Rajaleia just huffs out annoyance seeing that her boyfriend isn't taking a no for an answer. Turning on her heel they both left out the apartment in silence. The drive to the address that Nyna sent to her was forty minutes long and it was still dead silent even though James tried to make an effort to have a conversation but Rajaleia wouldn't conversate back. Rajaleia was truly mad at her boyfriend.

Finally pulling up to the address, parking along the street where there were many cars parked. Both of them were in pure shock at how big the house was in front of them. Looking around their surroundings Rajaleia figured they were in the hills where all the big houses were built. This is where the business men lived, the big ballers or the high rollers. Rajaleia wonders what man did her best friend bag that he can afford all of this to live so lavishly.

Rajaleia pulled out her lip gloss and used her rear-view car mirror to apply her lipgloss, rubbing her lips together. Next she pulled out gold medium size hoop earrings, putting them into her ear.

"Who you gettin' all cute fa", He asked slightly irritated.

He couldn't remember when Rajaleia got cute for him and anger him a little. He was now skeptical of who could be at this party.

"I just wanna make sure that I look presentable", She said before getting out of the car.

"Just wanna look presentable my ass", James mumble underneath his breath.

"Rajaleia be serious. Do you know who's gonna be at the party?", He asked.

The couple began to walk up the big front lawn. They could hear the music getting louder the closer they got to the front door.

"I don't know", She answered putting a little pep into her step.

Knocking at the door, they waited a couple minutes and nobody answered. Knocking at the door again, waiting a few moments before the door swung open revealing Novanni, who was holding her daughter Nia. Novanni looked between the two but her eyes linger on her secret lover. A smirk grew across her face the longer they stared at each other. Rajaleia's eyes were traveling all over Novanni.

Novanni wore her blue chiffon over her cute deep blue bikini top with her blue swimming shorts that came at mid-thigh with compression underneath. Lastly she paired the swimming fit with some blue ankle strap heels. Rajaleia licked her lips when she saw that her thighs were out and could see the slight muscle line them.

"You gon invite us in or keep looking at my girlfriend", James said breaking their stare. He made sure to grab Rajaleia's hand.

Novanni's smirk instantly drop as she look the boyfriend up and down as she moved aside to let them through. James walking threshold first with Rajaleia coming in second. Her other hand that wasn't occupied purposely grazed against Novanni's exposed thigh sending a shock down her spine. Novanni chuckled as she closed and locked the door behind them.

"Your friends are already in the back and there's food already set out for you. All I ask from the both of you is to please put the coverings back on the tray so the flies won't eat and shit in our food", Novanni said making them both turn around.

They nodded only Rajaleia giving her verable answered.

"James go ahead I gotta uh talk to her real quick", Rajaleia said trying to dismiss her boyfriend.

"Nah I think I'm good right here"

"It's about women's stuff so can you please go", She said almost pleading him to leave them be.

James looked between the two skeptically before nodding his head. He tried to give her a kiss but she dodged him but he only grabbed her jaw placing a fat kiss on her lips then left them alone.  Once they heard the door slide close they both turn to each other with awkward smiles on their faces. Novanni told her daughter to wait for her in the living room as she placed her down on the ground. Giving a kissing her cheek Nia walk off into the living room the t.v. already set on a kids channel due to kids already being in there.

"Please direct me to the kitchen", Rajaleia said and Novanni grasped her hand and began walk her to the kitchen.

Rajaleia quickly went over to the sink to rinse her lips from her boyfriend kiss then grab a paper towel that was beside the sink. Wiping her lips free from the water droplets then relubricate her lips with lipgloss, rubbing her lips together to get a pop sound. Novanni was leaning back on the opposite side of Rajaleia watching the whole process even though her main focus was on that ass.

Rajaleia finally turned to see Novanni with a small smile.

"Hey honey bun", She voiced smoothly making Rajaleia insides melt.

"Hey my shy baby", Rajaleia voiced back, now leaning back on counter.

They were now facing each other leaning back on opposite sides of the counter.

"You look beautiful as always", Novanni said her eyes doing once over again.

Seeing her long chocolate legs was doing to Novanni's body. This is closest they will ever get to seeing each other naked despite their chiffon covering most of their upper body but their legs still stood out.

"You look beautiful damn self especially your hair. I like what you did to it", Rajaleia complimented.

Novanni did a high ponytail leaving two strands twist in the front that came down to her chin and they were quite thick. Her ponytail was big as well.

Novanni raised her hand up in a come here motion. Rajaleia just stared at her hand.

"I don't understand hand motion baby", Rajaleia spoke with a smirk.

Novanni smiled bashfully at the floor before looking up to Rajaleia.

"Can you come here please", She asked softly.

"Speak up. Ion think I heard you", Rajaleia said feeling a little playful.

Novanni got tired of her games. She reach her hand to grab the hem of Rajaleia's booty shorts. Pulling her body towards until arms were able to wrap around her waist. Both were surprised at the action.

"I said could you come here but I see I have to take matters into my own hands", Novanni voiced softly.

Their faces only centimeters apart that breathes brush against their lips. Rajaleia could smell the Hennessy and something fruity coming from her lover lips. Their eyes locked on each other glossy lips both leaning in slowly before they were engulfed in a soft kiss. The kiss was slow taking in every movement that was shared as their soft mouths caresses one another. Rajaleia took Novanni arms and placed them underneath her chiffon so she could feel her skin. They both moan in pure bliss of the feeling of their skin rubbing together. Rajaleia moved her hands underneath her chiffon from her neck to lightly scratch the top of her back and Novanni did the same but she lightly danced her nails on Rajaleia's lower back, going back and forth. Rajaleia found this soothing and extremely arousing.

"I miss you", Rajaleia said in the between kiss, moving her hand from Novanni's neck down to her stomach going underneath her chiffon to touch her smooth stomach. She raked her hand up and stopped at her boobs to come down dragging her nails in the process causing a visible shiver on Novanni's body when her thumb ran over her belly button piercing, which her smirk a little.

"I-I miss you more", Novanni whispered between their lips before going back in to grab Rajaleia bottom lip with her teeth to pull it back then let it go making it bounced back.

"Yoooo what the fuck?!"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Rajaleia's parents?

The conversation between Raj and the grandfather?

Rajaleia?

James?

Novanni

Thoughts?

Bye mangos ✌️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

65.6K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
1.9M 60K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
24.4K 1K 38
I upload 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 ❤️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...
1.7K 55 35
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...