Kaisai Mujhay Tum Mill Gaye (...

By misbahtanveer

characters are inspired by star one shows ghsp (main) & dmg (supporting) but story is totally different, pea... More

character sketch
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Last Part & Epilogue.

Chapter 2.

68 0 0
By misbahtanveer

Geet rushed outside and proceed towards hospital.

SANJIVNI HOSPITAL:

Geet came out of her car and rushed towards entrance where Armaan and Ridhima was waiting for her, when she reached near them she hugged Ridhima.

Armaan: Thank God Geet tu aaj hi agai warna mujhai laga kal hi aao gi.
Geet: kya Armaan bas 5 min to late hue hun, chalo andar chaltay hain.
Ridhima: han chalo is sai pehlay aur late hojai.

All 3 ran towards the main area where Dr. Shahshank waiting for Sanjivini new doctors to join their duty, when they reached there Shahshank saw them with annoyed expressions.

Shahshank: so doctors finally you guyz are here, aap log jantay hain mujhay woh log nahi pasand jo apni duties late join kartay hain.
Geet: sorry sir ghalti meri hai, mai late hue thi yeh dono mera wait kar rahay thai, aienda aisa nahi hoga.
Shahshank: Dr. Geet I appreciated the way you accepted your mistake, but next time be careful don’t repeat this.
Geet: ji sir I’ll be careful next time.
Shahshank: so doctors back to your duties now.

All 3 nodded and left from there.

Arman: Geet yeh kya kia sara blame khud pai lai lia tum nai, hamain kuch bolnai to daiti.
Ridhima: han Geet yeh kya tha hamain bolnai to daiti.
Geet: nahi yar ghalti meri thi, mai late aai to tum dono pai blame kyun dalti, chalo chaddo jo hua hoga ab duties pai chalain.

All 3 went to their respective patients and assigned duties.

General Head Quarters:

Rajeev head of the department busy in looking at the plan and rest of the colleagues surrounded him, when Maan entered.

Maan: MAJOR MAAN SINGH KHURANA REPORTING ON THE DUTY SIR.

Rajeev looked up, walked towards Maan and hugged him.

Rajeev: thank God Maan you are here, aur please sir kehna band kar ham pehlay dost hain baad mai senior junior, chalo tumhay plan dikhata hun then we’ll rush.

Maan smiled and both walked towards the table, Maan’s junior greeted him, after watching the whole plan they all rushed towards the spot.

XYZ SCHOOL:

Every single person carefully surrounded whole school, Maan and Rajeev being the head directed everyone, suddenly they heard sound of firing, Maan was about to move when Rajeev hold him.

Rajeev: Maan pagal hogaya hai kya, kaahan jarahay ho abhi, let them take the situation under control then we’ll head.
Maan: nahi Rajeev andar chotai bachay hain, hamain andar jana chahea, pechay kai rastai sai chaltai hain, please Rajeev, un bachoon ka kya qasoor hai.
Rajeev: theek hai Maan chalo.

Maan and Rajeev stood up, and they signaled other officers to follow them. There were total 6 terrorist, Maan entered 1st and looked around he saw one of them standing holding powerful gun, Maan slowly moved towards him, and grabbed him by his neck and twisted it fall on the ground, Maan signaled others and they came in and scattered everywhere, Rajeev spotted another person, he moved towards him and shot him with his silencer gun, now only 3 men left, Maan and Rajeev moved towards the area where children and teachers were hostage, while other officers surrounded them. Maan and Rajeev moved towards terrorist when Maan spoke.
Maan: dehko in masoom bachoon aur teachers ko chor do in logon nai kya bigara hai tumhara yeh bachay to abhi is dunya kai baray mai jantai hi kya hain.

Terrorist: dehko mai yahan tum logon ki batain sun nai nahi aya hun, mai yahan jo karnai aya hun woh kar kai rahoon ga.

Mean while someone from the officers fire and it hit one of the terrorist, seeing this terrorist standing near children grabbed one of the children and pointed gun towards him.

Terrorist: apnai saathiyon sai bolo aagar 1 or fire kia to yeh bacha apni jaan sai jaye ga.
Rajeev: Don’t shoot koi fire nahi karay ga ab.

Maan looked towards the officers and they nodded their head in positive.

Rajeev: dehko koi fire nahi karay ga bachoon ko choor do.

The terrorist who was holding the child was about to put him down one of the terrorist fire straight towards the child when Maan quickly came in front and took the bullet on his right shoulder.

Rajeev screamed Maan name, turned and shoots the terrorist who fire.

Rajeev rushed towards Maan and hold him.

Rajeev: Maan tum theekh hona.

Maan nodded in positive holding his injure shoulder.

Now only 2 terrorist left. Rajeev signaled his officers to take the children and teachers outside, when one of the terrorist fired towards Maan taking an advantage of his injured right shoulder, bullet hit Maan on his stomach, Maan grabbed his stomach and Rajeev looked towards Maan who was in real pain with horrified expressions, Rajeev shoot the man and he fall flat on ground now only 1 terrorist left, all the children and teachers rescued safely, Rajeev shoot the last bullet and it hit the terrorist but before falling down he also shoot without seeing and it directly hit Maan on his leg, now Maan cannot retain his balance, he fall on the ground, Rajeev rushed towards him and asked his fellows to all the ambulance as soon as possible, he placed Maan’s head on his head that was slightly bleeding because Maan’s head hit the floor when he fall on the ground.

Rajeev: Maan yeh kya kia tum nai, tum nai woh pehli bullet apnai upar li us ka faida utha kai unhoon nai sab fire tumhi pai kiye kyun keh tum apna right hand nahi move kar parahay ho pain ki wajha sai, mai dadi ma aur Vicky ko kya kahoon ga.

Maan {spoke with great difficulty because of unbearable pain}: Rajeev woh sab bachay sahi salamat hain mujhay kuch or nahi chahea, dadi ma or Vicky ko tum sambhal lo gai wada karo mujh sai.

Rajeev: Maan mai.

Maan: Rajeev please.

Rajeev: han Maan mai wada karta hun mai dadi ma or Vicky ko sambhal lun ga, lakin tumhay kuch nahi hoga samjhay, mai tumhay kuch nahi honai dun ga.

Maan smiled and slowly lost his consciousness. Mean while ambulance arrived and Maan was rused to SANJIVNI HOSPITAL as it is the nearest hospital.

KHURANA MANSION:

Environment of Khurana Mansion is really tensed, dadi and all the servants sitting in mandir praying for Maan’s safety and Vicky sitting in front of television watching news coverage when breaking news was aired.

BREAKING NEWS: RESCUE MISSION WAS SUCCEFUL, NO CAUSLTIES FROM HOSTAGE SIDE BUT YES ONE OF OUR BRAVE AND PATRIOTIC MAJOR, MAJOR MAAN SINGH KHURANA INJURED BADLY, RIGHT NOW HE IS UNCONSCIOUS AND RUSSHED TO SANJIVNI HOSPITAL, AND OUR SOURCES SAY’S THAT HIS CONDITION IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Vicky looked completely shocked and shattered she screamed dadi’s name, dadi and rest rushed out to see Vicky rooted on the stop and looking towards the screen where breaking news along with Maan’s clippings was aired, dadi moved towards Vicky and shook him holding his shoulders.

Dadi ma: Vicky hosh mai aao, sambhalo apnai aap ko.

Vicky looked towards dadi blankly.

Vicky: dadi ma bhai, bhai nai kaha tha unhay kuch nahi hoga, bhai nai mujh sai wada kia tha dadi ma.

Vicky falls on his knees and screamed Maan’s name.

Dadi sat in front of him and hugged him.

Dadi ma: Vicky sambhalo apnai aap ko, kuch nahi hoga hamaray rajkumar ko, challo utho hospital chaltay hain.

Dadi helped Vicky and they rushed towards hospital.

SANJIVNI HOSPITAL:

Sanjivni  was on high alert as Rajeev already informed them that Maan will be treated in there hospital, some of the staff including Shahshank and Armaan waiting for the ambulance to arrive, as soon as ambulance arrived they rushed Maan towards OT.

Shahshank: where is Dr. Geet call her immediately at OT fast.

ANNOUNCEMT: DR.GEET HANDA IMMEDIATELY RUSHED TO NURSE DESK IT’S AN EMERGENCY.

Geet rushed towards nurse desk, while running her duppata got stuck in one stretcher, she turned and tried to remove her duppata from the patients grip but it tore slightly, she rushed towards Nurse Desk.

Geet: kya hua sister Julie.

Julie: mam aik emergency hai, koi Major hain he is critical Dr.Shahshank want’s you to assets the surgery and he’ll be your patient, here is the case file he asked you to study it and rushed towards OT now.

Geet take the file and rushed towards OT while reading the file. She walked inside OT after wearing surgery coat and purifying her hands. As soon as she saw Maan’s face she was completely blank and lost in his pure divine face.

Shashank: oh Dr. Geet finally you are here I hope aap nai inki case study parhi hogi, we have to operate him immediately.

Geet still blank looking at Maan, she closed her eyes and prayed silently for Maan’s safety, they started doing surgery Geet and Armaan assisting Shahshank, Geet was having difficulty in assisting, her hands were trembling and she was in tears, Armaan walked towards her.

Armaan: Geet kya hua hai, tum theekh hona.

Geet nodded her head trying to hold back her tears, after long wait of 4 hrs Maan’s surgery was completed, bullets removed successfully, but Maan’s condition is critical. Dr Shashank and Geet moved outside the, where Vicky and dadi ma waiting for some news. As soon as Vicky saw them coming out and discussing something he rushed towards them.

Vicky: Dr, bhai kaisai hain, unhai kuch hua to nahi na, who theekh hojain gai na.

Shashank: operation successful tha, but Maan ki condition critical hai, unhay 3 bullets lagi hain aur head injury, jab tak unhay hosh nahi ata mai kuch nahi keh sakta.

Shahshank left after placing his hand on Vicky’s shoulder, dadi sank on the chair, Geet saw her and kneel in front of her.

Geet: dadi Maan meray patient hain, mai wada karti hun mai unhay kuch nahi honai dun gi, aap ka Maan aap kai pass wapas aai ga.

Dadi nodded and blessed her. After few hours Maan shifted to ICU, where Geet is continuously monitoring him, she left all other work and only handling Maan’s case.

PRECAP: GEET TAKING CARE OF MAAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 14.9K 53
Hi! My name is Maryam and I'm new to wattpad and it's my first ever story I love Sidnaaz ♥️ as a couple and also individually. Their personality is...
12.8K 975 27
Please sab story jrur padna meri first story hai so keep supporting and give me your advice i will definitely work on it...❤️🙋✨😊🙏
12K 852 15
Mission Behrupiya..... After the leap of 5 years... What if MPT hates Anuseena, as they think they are terrorist ?? What if in the place of Haseena...
11.1K 1.4K 21
Hey guys this story is based on star plus story Mehendi hai rachne wali I always wanted to see raghvi in a different way in the show, but couldn't...