Hyung's BabyBoy [BTS YoonKook...

Bởi MinSahela09

Jungkook loves his Yoongi hyung more than anyone. He will always shower his hyung with love and care. He will... Xem Thêm

🌺 ONE🌺
🌺TWO🌺
🌺 THREE🌺
🌺FOUR🌺
🌺FIVE🌺
🌺SIX🌺
🌺EIGHT🌺
🌺NINE🌺
🌺TEN🌺

🌺SEVEN🌺

1.4K 36 1
Bởi MinSahela09

He is looking through his closet for an outfit. He has only an hour before it's time for them to leave. But he still couldn't find a perfect outfit to wear. Whatever he chose only look trash on him.

Yoongi: Seriously...! No decent clothes to wear not even one. God..! Where was my fashion taste when I was buying these.

Yoongi never really cared on his appearance. He wore what made him comfortable which was decent and appearable. So why he was making a big deal about this now? He looked at the clock in his room already 6:11pm.

Yoongi: I can't go for shopping either.

With a groan he picked a white t-shirt and a bule jacket with a matching jeans. Not the best but it would do for now.

Yoongi: I really need to increase my taste when I go for shopping next time.

He signed as he started to get ready. Keeping in mind to clean the disaster he made in his closet later.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

6:26pm when he saw his phone display. He finally put down his controller and got up.

Taehyung: Where are you going. Aren't you going to play next round?!

He asked getting confused as to why Jungkook stood up and quit the game.

Jungkook: I have to go somewhere. We can play later after I come back.

Taehyung: Is it more important than spending time with me?

Jungkook: It's not like that Tae.! I promised to g-

Taehyung: With who?

Although Taehyung didn't look angry but a little intimated. It made Jungkook uncomfortable. He knew Taehyung was just worried about him so he decided to tell him the truth.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung!

Taehyung: What?!

Jungkook: He insisted me to go with him.

Taehyung: And you agreed just like that. Jungkookie you know it will only hurt you more.

Jungkook: I kn-...

He was again cut off. But this time it wasn't Taehyung. There was a knock on his door and soon Namjoon's head pop in.

Namjoon: Um... Taehyung can you come with me for a moment. I need your help.

Taehyung looked like he wanted to refuse as he had a lot of things to talk with Jungkook. But he chose otherwise.

Taehyung: Sure hyung. Let's go!

With a final glance at Jungkook he left with Namjoon. Jungkook exhaled and finally went to get dressed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When Yoongi came out and went to living room Jin was already there watching some shows on TV.

Yoongi: Why are you alone here?

Jin: Namjoon was here a while ago. Then went to  look for Tae saying he needs some help.

Yoongi hum and look at his phone. It was already time but there was no sign of Jungkook. Did he change his mind at last moment? Will he not go with him? His thoughts were interrupt as Jin starts speaking.

Jin: So going somewhere?

He eyed Yoongi from head to toe before meeting his eyes.

Yoongi: Uh Yeah.! Jungkook and I will have dinner outside.

Jin nodded with a knowing look and said.

Jin: Make sure to fix everything between you two. He looked so...... broken!

Before Yoongi could reply Jungkook appear as well. Looking pretty and beautiful as always. And a weight was left from Yoongi's shoulders. Jungkook didn't ditch him and actually was here looking at him.

Yoongi: Looks like we are ready to go.

Yoongi said breaking the dazed Jungkook was in after seeing how he dressed up. Hair brushed back showing his forehead.

Did Yoongi really do all of this for him. If it had happened before Jungkook would have thought he did this to impress him. But now the same act cause pain in his heart.

Jungkook: Yes. (Looking away from Yoongi.)

Jin: Well..... Have a good time together.

Jin smiled at them. Both Yoongi and Jungkook put their shoes on in silent and got out of their dorm.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Here they are in a restaurant looking at the menu sitting opposite of each other.

Yoongi: Did you decide what you want to eat? (Smiles a little.)

Jungkook: Yeah.

Yoongi: Wait let me call a waiter to take our orders.

Yoongi signal with his hand to a waiter after looking around for one. Soon that waiter came towards their table with a professional smile on his face and bow slightly.

Waiter: What can I get for you sirs.!

Yoongi: I will have ****

Jungkook: And I'll like to have ****

Waiter: Anything else sirs?

Yoongi: A bottle of red wine. Thank you!

Waiter: Wouldn't you like anything for desserts?! We have our special dessert today.

Yoongi: No... We are good.

Waiter: Okay! I'll be back with your orders soon.

The waiter bow again before leaving them alone. Now that they're alone it became awkward between them.

Yoongi: Jungkook-ah! I....I'm sorry for how I behaved and yelled at you.

Jungkook : It's okay. I also behaved like immature.

Jungkook kept his gaze down not wanting to sound or look pained. Yoongi seriously didn't consider about his feelings not even a bit.

Jungkook wanted to laugh because Yoongi is apologising for scolding him but not for breaking his heart. Funny isn't it?

Yoongi: No Jungkook-ah. I'm sincerely sorry for hurting you.

Jungkook: Hyung I said it's okay. I get it.

He said more firmly looking at him in the eyes this time. Yoongi didn't say anything after that. When their food arrived they ate in silence. After they're done Yoongi paid the bill.

Yoongi: We are done here. Let's go.

Jungkook: Give me the car key. I can drive us back.

Yoongi: (frown his eyebrows.) We are not going back yet.

Jungkook: Wha-.... Why?! (Confused.)

Yoongi: Well...... If you didn't forget our dessert is due.

Jungkook: Ohh umm.... So where are we going now?

Yoongi: Nowhere special. Now come.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They're sitting beside each other on a bench beside Han river. Both enjoying their ice-cream.

Jungkook: Thanks hyung. For today!

Yoongi: Thank you for  coming with me.! And I really mean what I said earlier.

Jungkook: Hyung for the nth tim-....

Yoongi: Let me finish before you speak.

Jungkook immediately shut up and look at Yoongi. So Yoongi continues.

Yoongi: I know what I did was cruel. I hurt you badly. And don't deserve your forgiveness. But please don't suffer alone. If not me than go to others tell them your problems. Please.!

Jungkook: I...I'll try hyung. Don't worry.

Yoongi: And don't ignore Jimin. He really cares about you.!

And what Jungkook can do expect for nodding. Out of blue Yoongi pulled him in a tight hug. At first Jungkook was surprised but later also hugged back inhaling Yoongi's scent. It's amazingly toxic.

Yoongi: Let's go back! It's getting cold outside.

Separating from the hug they smile at each other. They went to the car holding hands and soon drive away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jungkook unlock the front door as quietly as possible. The members must have fallen asleep by now.

Yoongi: Damn! Now I realise how cold it was outside. I'm not getting out of my comforter for next 1 week.

Jungkook: (Chuckles.) Aren't you being a little too dramatic.

Yoongi: Yeah! Like it doesn't effect you.

Jungkook: I'm just fine unlike you grandpa.

Yoongi: (Fake gasps.) Take that back you brat!

Jungkook: Let me think....NOPE!

Yoongi: I said take it back or.

Jungkook: Make me grandpa!

Yoongi: Ohhh! You asked for it. Don't blame me later.

Before Jungkook knew what that's mean he was tickled by Yoongi.  The sudden movement cause them to lost their balance and fall on the couch behind them. But Yoongi didn't stop tickling.

Jungkook: Hehehe...H..hyung....st-op....I...

Yoongi: Not until you do what I said.

Jungkook: Oka..y...I..I take back...w..what I said.

Finally Yoongi stopped. He was also laughing. Gums on full display.

Yoongi: (Huffs playfully.) Told you don't mess with Min Suga the Genius.

Jungkook stayed quite only smiling at Yoongi. But he stopped when he saw Yoongi wasn't smiling anymore. Yoongi's gaze was on his lips.

Jungkook's mind shut down when Yoongi started to lean in. When Yoongi was a few inches away Jungkook closed his eyes. Before anything can happen Namjoon's voice was heard from kitchen.

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung Jungkook-ah are you guys back?

Yoongi immediately move away like he was hit by a fire ball. When Namjoon came in the view he saw both of them sitting on the couch. Their faces were red like tomato.

Namjoon: What happened? I heard you guys laughing from kitchen.

He smiled hoping everything is now good between them.

Yoongi: Wh-what are you doing this late at night?

Namjoon: I was live few minutes ago. Tae was also there helped me with camera. Then came here to drink some water.

Jungkook: I'm so tired. I'll go to my room. See you tomorrow hyungs.

Jungkook ran off from there. Yoongi saw how his face was red. He can feel his own cheeks burning also his racing heart beats.

Namjoon: Is everything okay?(unsure.)

Yoongi: Yeah.! Um Namjoon-ah how......how do you know if you like someone or not?

Namjoon looked at him dumbfounded and confused. But god helped them cause Yoongi is more confused he has ever been. Stupid heart stupid feelings.

(It's an edit so don't kill me.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.5K 999 22
❝ I hope someday I can call you mine, and you can call me yours ❞ On the phone: "Hyungggggg" drunk hoseok said "Hobi are you drunk?" yoongi said "may...
29.1K 1K 14
Yoongi is not sure about his sexuality or his feelings for his friend Taehyung! the boy find himself falling for the boy! while Taehyung is also fall...
4.8K 325 17
Jungkook is what you call a person who thinks school is everything. When he's not studying, he goes on social media. One day his friend had enough an...
179K 8.5K 19
Hoseok has a stuttering problem and Yoongi finds it adorable. -