altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

De sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

Chapter Thirty-Eight

1.4K 59 15
De sleepweeby

Y/Ns P.O.V

"I still don't understand why you three suddenly want to walk me to 1-As classroom." Mirio pulled me to his side, his arm thrown over my shoulders "Because we're all back together, like the four seasons. We are guiding you to warm up the cold classroom where Aizawa Sensei sleeps!" I smiled and shook my head "Whilst the rest of U.A. may not consider Shota to be pleasant, 1-A holds a lot of admiration for him." Nejire looked to Mirio "How hard did you hit all of them upon our meeting?" Mirio laughed and I just rolled my eyes "I wasn't involved in that fight Nejire, but yet I admire him as both a hero and teacher." She turned to be smiling at me as she walked backwards "Well that's because you like him. Much rather, you love him. You can't deny it Y/n, I've seen the look on your face whenever you talk about him!" I let out a huff and crossed my arms "He's my mentor Nejire." She raised an eyebrow "I know you always care about others feelings, but how they feel about what you like isn't something you need to consider. Be selfish for once, break the rules and do something for yourself!" Mirio hummed and took his arm off of my shoulders "I have to agree with what Nejire is saying. Me and Tamaki will never be fully accepted because people are different, and not always in the best of ways, but that is never going to stop us because we are happy!" Nejire's cheery face changed to one that I was familiar with from working with Shota. "You two haven't even been together 24 hours." I laughed before smiling towards Nejire "But they've been friends for the longest time, not that time is important-" She rolled her eyes and spoke "Because your closest person isn't the person who's known you the longest, but the person that came and never left... We know!" She smiled.

"Those two have never left one another, they support eachother like walls that make up a building." I felt Mirio place his hand on my shoulder, I looked to see his wide smile "If anyone has a chance it is you. Aizawa Sensei has supported not only the actions you do now but the future you wish to have for yourself." I then looked to Nejire as she continued "Gosh, you two could make the next power couple. Plus, I think the man needs someone selfless just to look after him, like look at him!" I laughed.

"Thank you guys, I definitely couldn't have better friends." Nejire waved her hand up and down in the air "Oh you flatter us Y/n!" She stopped and jumped over to grab both my shoulders and shake me "But I don't think you realize how much you do for all of us! Be selfish for once and chase your man!" I laughed and replied "Haven't you already said that?" She rolled her eyes before grinning "If I say it enough you might come to think it's detrimental to me and fall to your selflessness."

"You shouldn't use Y/n's kindness as a lever Nejire." Nejire pouted and looked to Mirio "But it's for her own sake!" Tamaki then stuttered.

"Y/n will find her relationship with whoever when she is comfortable... Like me and Mirio." I looked over and smiled, before looking to the classroom we stood outside of to see the big 1-A sticker on the door. I noticed through the glass placed within the 'A' that Ururaka and Ashido were onlooking, them both looking confused. I smiled towards the two before turning back to my group of friends "Well this is my stop, I'll see you all at lunch?" They all nodded, Nejire then saying "Go swipe that man's heart you little fox!" I glared towards her and she quickly turned to dash away, I went to follow her but a fabric prevented me from stepping away from my spot "You are already late as it is L/n so perhaps you don't go play fetch with your friend." I turned my head to see Shota smirking, most definitely over his joke that referred to my canine quirk.

SHOTAs P.O.V

Y/n had refused to help me with paperwork during lunch, saying that she was 1-As assistant and not mine. Therefore I am still in the faculty room grading papers even though school hours ended a fair bit ago. I rubbed my face and picked up my phone, scrolling through to her contact.

'Y/n'

You
I'm sorry for making a joke based on your quirk

Y/n
Thank you

Y/n
I'm still not helping you with paperwork, so you'll have to suffer without me <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

You
You do realise paperwork is practically half a teachers job, right?

Y/n
You do realise that I am only in training with the responsibility of being 1-As assistant, right?

You
You're enjoying this, aren't you?

Y/n
I am, aren't I (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

You
Whatever, now please can you help me, these are papers for the class YOU assist

Y/n
I have received manners (⁠'⁠⊙⁠ω⁠⊙⁠'⁠)⁠!

You
All Mights sake, I'll just do it myself. Going in circles with you is just putting it off even more

Y/n
Aw, sorry Sho, it does seem like you're really pulling your hair out over the work load

Y/n
If you're still working on papers by the time I finish at the police station I'll come help

Y/n
Does that sound okay?

Y/n
Hey Sho?

Y/n
I can see you've read the messages

I arrived outside the police station to see Y/n rushing out, she had her arm held out to the road as her other held her phone up so that it was closer to her ear but her head turned at the sound of my phone ringing. She put her arm down and quickly walked over "Shota, what are you doing here? I thought you were in trouble, you left all my messages on read and I thought you were asking for my help as you had patrol to go on!" I could see her eyes flooded with worry. I let out a breath "When you said you were at the police station I thought something had happened to you so I made my way over to the police station you'd most likely be at." I saw her whole jittery motion cease and melt into that of her usual calmness, but then she moved in a sudden motion and before I could register anything I felt something soft on my lips. I opened my eyes wider to see Y/n in front of me with her hands against my cheeks.

She opened her eyes a crack and they widened in panic as sadness flashed through them, I felt the pressure against my cheeks increase slightly and came to the conclusion she was pushing away so I quickly made my capture weapon pull her closer so I had more time to remain in the kiss and actually respond. I decided to close my eyes, then saying into the kiss "If we get caught neither of us will be allowed back at U.A." She moved her head and placed a kiss on my cheek before her head rested on the curve of my shoulder, her hands also dropping from my cheeks "I can't let U.A. lose it's best teacher..." I rolled my eyes and turned my head slightly to whisper in her ear "I'm willing to risk it for you... And I want to see 1-A graduate." She turned her head so I could just see her face "You'd risk losing your teaching position of 1-A, for me?" I nodded, the tears that were building up in her eyes began to fall, her then wrapping her arms around me, I chuckled and decided to ask "How long have you been wanting to do this for?"

"Just now... Couldn't disturb your teaching, that'd be criminal." I smiled and just whispered "Selfless." I looked around and catching sight of the police station reminded me of why I came in the first place. "What were you doing at the police station?" She let out a breath before smiling "I was visiting my father... Pasted." I nodded, not even having to ask why he was in prison with the hero name she provided.

Every screen within Japan showcased the news "The copying hero: Pasted has been arrested with a sentence of 25 years, for he took the life of another man. The man that was convicted for killing the heroes two daughters and wife. All of this on the day of his families funeral."

"Yes, he left me and my sister's at the funeral... You're not the first person to wonder about the events." I looked to her and she let out a breath "Let's walk and talk." I nodded and followed after her "On the day of the funeral the police contacted my dad to say they'd brought the man in for questioning and he admitted to it. Dad went to question why he did such a thing but became outraged at the mans story for Nori and Kyoko were not the first children the man had killed. He'd killed his own children and partner from losing control of his quirk which was taking control over them by just locking eyes with whoever. He couldn't remove the quirks affects and told them to leave, his wife listened and ran out of the house and got hit by a car, his two children however remained in the house and darkness completely took over him, but after the events he didn't even have control over his emotions and sadly he found me and my family at the park. I don't blame the man or my father for what has happened, I blame education. That is probably why I admire your teaching so much."

Y/Ns P.O.V

I looked to Shota to see him looking at me with such care in his eyes, he then took my hand and I stopped walking which caused him to follow suit. "Y/n, my experiences cannot compare to your own but you don't have to keep those stories behind a happy facade, you are allowed to cry and feel unable to explain the events you've been through." I just smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek "I'm at peace with what has happened in the past, because all of it has brought me to this very moment. But if I ever need a shoulder to cry on, I think I found my strength." His lips curled up into a small smile as he then placed his finger and thumb on my chin to tilt my head up as he then leaned down and kissed me, I immediately responded to the kiss.

"Who's that?" I looked up from my phone to look at my dad, I smiled "Just my mentor, he's training me up to be a teacher." He nodded before smirking playfully "Just your mentor?" I nodded but then quickly looked to my phone again as I felt it vibrate "You know I was once your age, right?" I looked over to him and he chuckled "The urgency to see the person's message and reply. The pedestal made by your hands to keep them at the top of your mind. The happiness just the thought of them provides. However the big give away is how you speak of that person, so tell me something about them?" I felt my face heat up and he just smiled "You already know, don't you?" I nodded slowly and he reached over to take my hand "That is wonderful Y/nn. So, you going to tell your old man a bit about the lucky man that's won your heart?"

"Well, he's a underground hero but that just makes him all the more admirable, like he's not doing it for the fame but societies safety. He even put his life on the line to protect his class!" Dad raised his hand in a stop motion "Are you on about Eraserhead?" I nodded and he just blinked "Do you have parental issues, he's a bit older than you and I've even heard rumour that he's looking after a little girl?" I nodded quickly "Yes, he's responsible for our daughter-" I saw his eyes widen and I quickly corrected myself "I help in looking after her because of what she's been through in life and she calls me mum, as she calls Shota dad... He's really good with her!" He let out a breath "For a minute there I thought my daughter had already had a child... Yes, I am aware of the situation surrounding Ayaka, but let's keep our first time seeing eachother in years light-hearted, we can cry next time." He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

I nodded and looked to my phone after not getting a response in a while "Go get him, you only live once, plus he's got a few years on you so you better get to it quick or he'll be in a care home before you hop to it!" I narrowed my eyes at him "He's not fifty!" He laughed and nodded. I looked down to the table and asked "How can you be so confident in convincing me to throw my feelings at him?"

"Oh Y/nn... The look you have in your eyes is the same look your mother had whenever she looked at me and spoke about our girls... Follow your heart and don't let anyone tell you it's wrong, for without a heart you would not be alive so it must be right."

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.6K 184 49
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...
134K 4.9K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...
275K 6K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...