The Olde Worlde

بواسطة Heatherfeather98

She was born in the modern world. Her soul was born in the Olde Worlde. But she rose from the ashes of pain t... المزيد

-}Cast{-
}-Chapter One-{
}-Chapter Two-{
}-Chapter Three-{
}-Chapter Five-{
}-Chapter Six-{
}-Chapter Seven-{
}-Chapter Eight-{
}-Chapter Nine-{
}-Chapter Ten-{
}~Chapter Eleven~{

}-Chapter Four-{

1.9K 74 1
بواسطة Heatherfeather98

When Aster stepped into her first class, she didn't look at the many faces inside the room, all staring right at her, she actually found it comforting in a way. Normal. Walking over to the teacher she handed the older woman the slip of paper that Miss Michaels asked that she got signed and brought back at the end of the day. She talks with her teacher, she wanted to let her teacher know where she was up to in her studies, the woman was impressed by how much Aster knew. Thankful she would have another student who respected History.

When everyone was inside the classroom, Aster faced everyone as her teacher, Mrs. Pitt, introduced her to the classroom. "Everyone, please give Aster Potter a warm welcome, she has just recently moved here from Britain. Now I have asked Miss Potter if she was fine with anyone asking questions and she has agreed so please be respectful with your questions."

Aster watched people raise their hands and so the questioning begun. "You in the purple shirt." She said pointing to a girl with ginger hair.

"Where about are you from in Britain?" she asks.

"I'm from Surrey." She answered. "You with the sports shirt." She said pointing at a boy with curly brown hair.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked her.

Aster bit her lip softly before answering. "Yes, a twin brother but I also have a big friend group that I consider my family." She said with a smile. "Uh, you with the straight blonde hair." She pointed to the next person.

"What are your parents' names, and will we see them around?" She asked.

Aster became incredibly uncomfortable with the question, but she sighed and answered, "my mother's name is Lily, and my dad's is James, and no you won't meet them, they died when I was a baby." Aster cleared her throat thinking about her parents.

"Who are you living with now?" Someone asked, sympathy in their voice. She wanted to scoff she didn't want their sympathy, she got it enough her whole life.

"On my own, well, my twin will be joining me soon, he's just getting everything over in Britain sorted out." Aster answered she was excited for Draco to arrive; she really missed him.

In the back was Jasper and Rosalie Hale, the two glanced at each other, something about this girl was different and they didn't know what it was. So, Rosalie raised her hand. "Ah you in the back." Aster said gently pointing to her.

"Why did you move to America? And what school did you go to before coming here?" Rosalie asked, she was curious, and she wanted to know why.

Aster smiled. "Well, back home I'm somewhat a village celebrity," she said rolling her eyes. "I wanted to get away from it all, hated the attention, didn't really think I deserved it. And my old school, was a boarding school, very hush, hush." She said cryptically.

"Why can't you tell us?" Someone questioned.

"This school is very secretive, only select people can get in, I was actually put down since I was well born, and my parents signed a contract, so I don't particularly want to have the school come after me." She said nodding her head. Everyone still didn't understand anything about the boarding school, but they accepted her answer.

"Okay, I think that concludes the questions. Miss Potter, please take a seat next to Rosalie Hale, she is the one who is sitting in the back." Mrs. Pitt says to Aster, the girl nods her head and heads over to the seat beside Rosalie. Aster doesn't glance at Rosalie at all, she didn't really care about the girl beside her, and she wasn't in the mood to get in trouble on her first day by starting a conversation with the blonde.

Aster pulled a book and pen from her bag, getting ready to take notes, she was a very model student it seemed, she paid attention and didn't interrupt, she asked questions and even answered the teachers' questions. Aster was just a little bored, this wasn't as interesting as charms, or transfiguration. And she knew it wouldn't be interesting, but she wished it was a little more fun. Though the history was interesting, and Mrs. Pitt was far better than Professor Binns. Well, anyone was better than Binns.

When the class was over, Aster waited for everyone to leave first, when it was clearer, she was gone. She was half-way down the walkway of the high school when she turned into her next class, using a little bit of magic to help her locate the class. She went through the same thing again in the next class, and then the next. When it was finally time for lunch, she made her way inside the cafeteria looking around the place she spotted Bella with a group of teens, she walks over to her and smiles at Bella. "Hey Bella." She greets softly, the group stare at Aster with awe, she didn't really pay attention to it as she sat down. "I'm Aster."

"I'm Jessica," the girl in front of her says. "This is Angela, then Mike and Eric." They girl says with a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you guys." She says nodding her head to them. She notices Bella's attention drifts away from the group and towards the double doors of the cafeteria. They swing open as four of the most astounding people ever seen enter. Two guys, two girls, all chalky pale, purplish shadows under their eyes... and all devastatingly beautiful.

They move through the room with effortless grace and take a seat at a table furthest from theirs. Aster's head tilts to the side, something about the group was familiar, she frowned in thought as she brought her phone out and texted Draco, asking him what these factors of the family could be, it was right at the tip of her tongue. Bella then leans over to Jessica and Angela.

"Who are they?" Bella asks.

Angela smiles as she leans in as well. "The Cullen's."

Jessica quickly leans in, shocking Aster slightly, the girl swinging into gossip mode. "Doctor Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago. He even has his sister with him as well." Jessica states.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela says shrugging her shoulders.

"Because they're all together. Like, together, together." Jessica says with mild disgust. Before turning and almost pointing them out. "The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett..." She says pointing to both of them. Aster looks at Rosalie, she knows her from her first class she has long blonde hair, she's model beautiful, then her eyes go to the guy beside Rosalie, he is big, brawny, like a weightlifter, but Aster could see the playful glint in his eye. Just like herself. Jessica then continues, "they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

Aster raises an eyebrow at the girl. "They're not related, I know people who marry into family," she stated annoyed already with the girl.

"But they live together. And the little dark-haired girl, Alice, she's really weird..." Jessica continues as Bella and Aster look at Alice, she was pixie-like, rail thin, light on her feet with short, black hair going in every direction. She hovers over, the boy beside her, Aster remembered his name was Jasper and he has honey-blond hair, tall, lean, and slightly tortured. "She's with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain. I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela says with a cheeky grin on her face. Instantly Aster loves the girl, she was funny, and she was being herself. But her smile dimmed as she saw someone, she believed died walk into the room. Her cold grey eyes welled with tears, sucking in a breath she looked at from him.         

The boy was lanky, with untidy, bronze colored hair. He was more boyish than the others. He was like him. Aster's bottom lip wobbled, she didn't know what to do, right now she was living a painful memory on repeat, all she could see was the green flash and the dull eyes of Cedric, and the sounds of her own screams as she yells for him.

"Who's he?" Bella asks.

"That's Edward Cullen." Jessica says and as if he heard her. Edward looks over at them, his eyes meet Bella's. But he seems... confused. Bella quickly looks away. Edwards eyes then go to Aster, almost cringing as he hears the screams in her head, her cold grey eyes looking at him with so much pain.

It hurt him.

"He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care." Jessica says but it was she does actually care. "Anyway, don't waste your time."

"I wasn't planning on it." Bella states. But she can't help but peek at Edward again. He's staring at her outright now, with a slightly frustrated expression that unnerves the teenage girl. She hides behind her hair. Edward then looks at Aster, who looks away instantly before grabbing her things and leaving the group behind, confusing the lot of them.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.6K 48 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...
63.9K 1.8K 17
Life...is ironic. It takes sadness to know happiness. Absence to value presence. Noise to appreciate silence. It's ironic, How the people who say "I...
393K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...
350K 9.7K 32
My name is Amara O'Connell. I wasn't born an O'Connell I was born a Potter. I have an older brother named James Potter Jr. When Voldemort came to at...