Bullet To The Head

By Carl4776

Ed Johnson has a horrible job. He kills for money. Life is about to get a lot harder when the FBI starts to i... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen

Fourteen

10 3 0
By Carl4776

"I know about your 'legacy.' One of my members went to kill your family and they failed. Their work was a piece OF SHIT! He killed your daughter. I'm sorry for that but he meant not to," he said.

"Sorry is not a damn answer for killing my freaking daughter-(I say while a tear drops from my eye)-I will put a bullet through your numbskull brain if it takes to save anyone in this city! I will do it anyway! Oh yeah. Sakura you getting this?," I ask.

She says,"Yep. I hear it loud and clear. It's playing on every TV in America."

"So yeah. I'll be the one. That popped your ass full of DAMN led! And you'll remember it. When you're back from where you came from. Cause dang do I know. You were not an angel," I insult.

I pull my gun from my pocket and see its shiny color of gold and open my clip. It's gold bullets. Well now I know Sakura knows these are for special occasions.

I aim my gun at the president and say,"Im gonna put a bullet to the head."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
75.3K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...