RIDDLE ME THIS

De dilfs789

Thomas, Matteo and Lolita. the children of the Dark Lord-the Riddle triplets, sent to wreak havoc at Hogwart... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 - DRACO
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue

45

3.3K 71 5
De dilfs789

like most, i hated hangovers, and i hated people who didn't get them even more.

but when Violet happily roused us with breakfast in bed, i couldn't dislike her any longer.

i groaned and tried not to throw up as i ate the toast she gave us, and by some miracle—or sheer willpower—i managed to keep the food down.

"you look like death." Draco stated.

"i'm going to smother you." i picked up a pillow and held it just above his face.

he laughed and swatted it away. "this again?"

i dug him in the ribs.

"so violent." he muttered.

"only for you."

he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, bringing my slice of toast to his lips and practically inhaling the whole slice.

i could only stare at him wide eyed.

"what?" he asked with his mouth full. "i'm hungry."

"i can tell." i picked up another slice of toast and chewed. "what happened to that Henry guy?"

"didn't you hear?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"no...?"

at that moment, Henry wandered past our open door in his boxers, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"morning," Draco called.

Henry turned, surprised. "oh, morning."

"sleep alright?"

he nodded and yawned. "is that breakfast?"

i nodded. "from Violet."

"she didn't give me anything," he pulled a sad face.

"sounded like she gave you an awful lot last night." Draco said drily.

Henry's cheeks turned red. "um, yeah."

Draco and i reclined beside each other, munching judgementally.

"Henry? are you awake?" Violet called from the kitchen. "i've made you some food."

Henry cleared his throat and carried on down the corridor.

Draco sniggered and i swatted at him. "you're terrible."

"you make me so." he batted his eyelids.

i rolled my eyes.

"fancy a shower?" he asked, getting out of bed.

"only if you insist." i followed him into the bathroom.

he turned the shower on and we brushed our teeth as the mirror fogged up, undressing when we were done.

i stepped under the water and wet my hair, watching Draco watch me.

"are you coming in?" i raised my eyebrows.

"give me a minute," he bit his lip. "i'm just admiring the view."

i shrugged and tilted my head back, closing my eyes against the stream of water.

when i opened them again, Draco towered over me.

"hi," i grinned.

"hello," he stroked the curve of my waist.

i reached onto my tiptoes to kiss him, but he grabbed my thighs, lifting me up and hooking my legs around his waist, pinning me between the cold wall and his own warm body.

my lips parted for him and our tongues danced over each others, battling for dominance.

i was already aching for him and i could feel his hardness pressing against me.

"i need you," i pulled back slightly. "now."

he didn't need to be asked twice, burying  himself deep inside me, drawing out moans from both of us, which were quickly muted by one another's lips.

he moved quickly, pushing in and out of me at a pace that had me baring my teeth and wondering where he managed to find the energy this early in the morning.

my back slammed against the wall repetitively and my hand shot out, looking for something to steady myself with.

i found some sort of handle and held on for what felt like dear life, and suddenly we were drenched with cold water.

but it was a welcome relief and i welcomed the cold as Draco filled every inch of me, claiming me.

"i'm not going to last much longer..." he gritted out.

i kissed him hard, moving from his lips to his neck, sucking and biting his hot skin.

"fuck." he groaned as his release came just a second before mine.

i shuddered as the bathroom shattered into a thousand tiny pieces.

we stayed like that for a while, my back against the wall, legs around his waist, until reality came back to us, along with the freezing water.

i laughed as he set me down, turning the water off and grabbing a towel, allowing him to dry me, then himself.

"i wish we could start every morning like this." he kissed my forehead.

"who says we can't?"

he folded me into his arms and rested his chin on my head. "i love you, Lola Riddle."

"i love you more, Draco Malfoy."

and again, we stood like statues, comfortable in each others presence.

nothing more, nothing less.

just him and i, existing together.

later, we were all sat around the table eating a late lunch.

Violet had made us cheese toasties and we ate in between amicable conversation.

Henry made little intention of leaving, and i wasn't mad about it.

he was nice and funny, he and Violet obviously liked each other a lot, and they complimented one another beautifully.

"you never told us how you met." i realised, looking between them.

they glanced at each other and burst out laughing.

"it's a funny story, actually." Violet set her toastie down and nodded at Henry.

"well i had just turned eighteen and was swaggering around London because i had just inherited the club." he explained. "all of a sudden i see this girl who could barely walk straight—i mean, she was completely off her face."

"that's me," Vi chipped in.

"i was going to leave her be, but she called out to me, telling me to wait for her. i didn't, but turned around just in time to see her walk into the middle of the road!"

Matteo raised his eyebrows.

"i, being the hero i am, ran over to her."

"he's skipping the part where he stopped me being hit by a taxi." Violet shook her head.

"what's a taxi?" i frowned.

Henry looked around at all of our blank faces. "you really don't get out much do you."

"a taxi is muggle a car that you hire to take you places." Pansy explained.

"ah," Draco, Matteo and i nodded.

"well i took her home and left my number in case she needed anything..." Henry turned to Vi.

"i was too embarrassed to call, but the next night as i was walking home from work..."

"i was waiting outside the building, deciding whether or not i should go in and try to find her."

"aw," i rested my chin on my hand. "that's so romantic."

"i never thought i'd hear Lo say 'aw' in a non-sarcastic sentence." Matteo shook his head. "you amaze me more every day—your growth is admirable."

"watch it." i picked up a butter knife and pointed it at him.

"careful where you put that!" he quivered with fear.

i jabbed it forward, sliding it into the gap between his arm and his torso.

he mimed intense pain, even falling off his chair.

i laughed and looked down at my stupid brother.

he even managed to make sweat bead on his brow.

"you should pursue a career in acting." i kicked him lightly.

then i felt it.

a searing pain in my forearm, a sensation that felt like no other.

Draco's breathing was shallow and laboured and Pansy was crying.

i cried out—i knew i did—but i couldn't hear myself over the roaring in my head.

"what's happening...?" Henry sounded distant. "what's wrong with them?"

"we need to get out of here, Hen." Violet warned. "right now."

"no... tell me what's going on!"

"there must be a port key around here somewhere!" Violet sounded frantic.

i heard a commotion, guessing she was searching for the key.

"the salt!" she cried.

by some sheer miracle, all four of us managed to get to the salt shaker, all of us reaching out for it.

"here..." Henry pushed it towards us.

"no!" Violet screamed.

but it was too late.

the world melted away into a rushing tunnel of blackness, and we were dumped on the floor of Riddle Manor, Henry and Violet there with us.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

417 22 7
Tom Riddle Fanfic: the Wizarding World 1949 Pre-noseless Riddle x Mc Aurelie Black, born with an unexplainable curse, enters her sixth year at Hogw...
90.4K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
131K 1.7K 31
Emma Potter transferred from Beauxbatons Academy during her sixth year under the secret request from Dumbledore. He fears that Voldemort is planning...
1M 13.6K 49
1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each other with a passion and wanted to be a...