THE QUEEN✓✓

Von shylpeter8

Khushi Singh Raichand, a tigress who knows where to hit showing no mercy.let's unveil her journey from a self... Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH 2
CHAPTER 12
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 5

3.8K 230 48
Von shylpeter8

A week passed after the revelation ,the mansion remain gloomy even with the kids laughter. Children curious gazes settle on their elders feeling the chilling and tense atmosphere in their surrounding.

Unlike past days everyone arrived in the dinning under Nani's order who is out of bed rest after a week. None knew what to say or how to begin the conversation after the bubble was broken infront of them.

Their atrocities laid open infront of everyone which shattered their belief on each other. Anjali stole a glance at her daughter sitting on her brother's lap being a week since since she has seen her. She hurriedly stared at her plate her heart pinching for she'll always be a reminder of her married life.

Nani who was seated at the head chair ,her eyes rounded staring at everyone discreetly and she knew this was only the beginning. She shrudder recalling Nk final words towards her two grandchikdren and just as said Arnav wasn't able to protect his sister from her fate.

She blamed herself for the situation of her family. She wished she could turn back time and this time she'll raise her granddaughter into a strong woman and so was her grandsons. Her eyes opened though too late but this time she was determine her great-grandchildren won't be raised like their parents.

Her shoulder was shaked and that's when she realize she zoned seeing the worried eyes of her family towards her.

"Sasuma Sakshi has called me to her home and am planning to head to Mumbai'

Attention diverted towards Nani and Mami, while everyone was aware of  the equation between the two sisters due to Mami's marriage which was little repaired with Akash arrival whom his maasi couldn't disregard but that was it.

"When a you planning to go Manorama?"

Nani stared at her daughter-in-law who looked relieved her eyes helding the shine but her response

"Today evening now I'l be going to buy gifts for my nephews and niece"

Everyone face portrayed shock thinking how easily she has planned knowing the family need each other at the moment.

"Manorama how can you plan to go now when the family needs each other especially Anjali bitiya?"

Nani question staring at her gaping daughter-in-law in disbelief who seemed displeased but didn't back down.

"But of what help will I be in Anjali bitiya Sasuma?The only thing she needs is to move on and live for her daughter forgetting Shyamji. As we speak now she wasn't her husband and the only help she can give herself is to remove all this marital status and behave obvious to what everyone is talking about her for none can change the truth

Beside I won't leave this chance in reconciling with my sister that to after a decade plus"

Ranted Mami while everyone breath hitch seeing her back answering Nani without fear that to for the first time.

"Maa"

Whisper-yelled Akash in astonishment seeing Anjali whose shoulder was shaking trying to control her sobs

"Hello bye bye!I said nothing wrong Akash bitwa, atleast you, you have your siblings infront of you but what about me?. Everyone here knows after your papa and I marriage your Maasi broke ties with me and I can't loose this chance when she herself invited me in her home"

Told Mami pushing the chair behind walking upstairs in her funny butterfly style.Though she stood turning back uttering,"And she complaining of you not inviting her on your marriage,she wants to meet you which I advice you go alone then next time take your wife along'

Mami stared a wide eyed Akash who was ready to cite any reason to avoid going there but she chirped in,"About office don't worry am sure Arnav bitwa can manage without you for 2 days.

Everyone stared at Arnav who nodded agreeing with her. A sigh left them while Akash though wanted to denie but a break from Payal will be helpful especially after learning she knew Shyam before their marriage yet she never found it important to reveal everything to him on her on.

The table was cleared and the male headed upstairs to prepare for office.Lavanya headed upstairs hurriedly towards Arnav room passing hers which though was bitter,was the truth between couples who though husband and wife share nothing sort as a couple.

She was ready to knock the door but seeing it wasn't closed ,she peeped in seeing Arnav who was seated talking through the Bluetooth. She stood outside waiting for his to finish call.

Arnav who has just been updated about his schedule with his manager cum p.a diverted the question asking him what made Lavanya flinch

"Aman how's the progress of searching Khushi?

Question Arnav calmly though next second he stood pacing the lengthy floor berating Aman wrathfully

"What do you mean you found nothing about her?are you telling me she's a ghost who can't be found?I gave you one work and this is what you come to tell me Aman?I give you only 24hrs to provide what I need or I should find your resignation papers on my table tomorrow morning"

Arnav cut the call ruffling his hair harshly holding it in a tight fist but the words that came from his mouth made Lavanya change her mind about meeting him

"Where did you go Khushi?is like even you don't exist. How much am searching you yet you prove stubborn refusing to come forward.But don't worry I'll make sure I punish you first for making your Arnavji wait for long

Then I'l steal you and take you far from everyone so that all your attention while solemnly be on me. Now am only surviving since your not around, let see if that Nk can stop me being with you for none knows your my ADDICTION, OBSESSION, LOVE and NEED

See I haven't even given any woman a place beside me for it's only yours and your only MINE"

Lavanya form shaked seeing the glint and madness in his eyes. She moved from their hurriedly heading towards her room closing the door behind her and slump on it wiping the sweat on her forehead.

She felt blank not knowing what to think her conscious questioning her where she brought upon herself. This is the time she wished she had listen to her father and not go forward with the marriage even when Arnav told her ,he can't love or give her anything like normal couples.

"Lavanya think with your mind and don't destroy your life by marrying ASR for you'l get only pain and hurt in return"

This was the final words of her father on the last day of the marriage which assumed thinking her love wil be sufficient for two of them. Though past 7years she not only face heartbreak ,rejection but also humiliation on failure of giving Raizada heir even after 7 month of their marriage.

They've tried artificial insemination but they faced failure everytime which sadden her but now she's thankful after seeing Arnav's madness.

AR, fashion house
Immediately Arnav walked in everyone went silent fully concentrating in their work. Without responding to any greetings he headed towards his elevator which led him to his house making him sigh looking forward to what's the day brings.

A knock interrupted him making him groan inwardly before permitting the owner to enter. Seeing it's Aman he relaxed on his chair as he repeated his schedule and opened the door heading outside after completing what brought him there.

Though his steps halted with Arnav's voice"Aman "

"Yes ASR"

Aman answered anxiously staring at him in confusion while Arnab stared at him trying to read his mind

"Make sure you provide me with what I need within 24hrs or present your resignation letter"

Uttered Arnav his usual words to Aman who stared at him irritated responding to him courageously

"Theirs no need to wait for 24hrs  ASR ,am ok with resigning even now since am tired with your mood swings"

He glared at Aman dangerously for being back answered and seeing him not fazed with his glare

"Get out!

Screamed Arnav  while a shocked Aman stared at him in astonishment. He run from their for his dear life cussing him inwardly. The employees who heard the shout showed no reaction for that was everydays occurrence but they prepared themselves knowing any mistake from anyone they'll face ASR wrath.

RO Mansion
Everyone dragged themselves at the dinning disinterestly. It's a week since they talk with their princess and Jiju and today they decided it's enough.

They were both worried and missed them alot. Though their attention shifted to one person who was eating with no worry. Feeling gazes on him ,he lifted his head up but later shifted uncomfortable seeing their scrutinizing gazes on him.

Though before they can pounce on him, a lady interrupted saving him,

"You both should eat and stop glaring at my growing son.Atleast he is the only sane brother knowing it's time to eat and not sulk"

'Maa!Mom!Sakshi!"

They exclaim glaring to an embarrassed

"But Sakshi you can't blame us, it's a week since I hear from my doll. I miss her alot.

Told Harsh calmly while none knew how to respond since that was everyone case while Nikhil shifted uncomfortable not raising his head from his plate

"Then am here infront of you"

Exclaim a chippy voice, everyone turned towards the voice and they stilled seeing.......

1591 words

180 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for next chapter

PRECAP: Arrival of Mami in RO
                 Good news
                 A broken Arnav

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.9K 3.8K 11
Khushi Gupta does some unthinkable... Khushi does a SIN... But Is she only responsible for her act or Someone else is the actual Sinner?? Peep to Fi...
12.2K 1K 3
Step into the emotional turmoil of 'Against The Tide,' where Arnav, deeply devoted to his sister Anjali, now finds himself standing for justice along...
28.7K 1.8K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
137K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...