⟢ 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 : MHA x Villain...

Door koroukei

"There is always a reason for villainy." --- A young villain, infamous for causing disappearances and deaths... Meer

[1] Attack on Camp
[2] Hero Ambush
[3] Train and Rest
[4] Acquaintances
[5] Sacrifice

[0] Introduction

1.3K 26 13
Door koroukei

"The League of Villains"

A new year, a new me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is Y/N L/N, a villain in a world cluttered with heroes.

Not all heroes are good.

Some are greedy, some attention-seeking. Some with an actually good heart. Others with a hidden side.

This was why she became a villain. To change the world.

This unfair world treating the ones with quirks kinder than those without.

The villain who became known by the media as either Ghost or Rogue. A villain associated with the infamous League of Villains. That was her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N smiles cheerily, having a happy picnic with her mother and father.

She was not always like the evil villain the media knows.

"Mom? Where are you going?" Y/N asks with a tearful look in her eyes.

There was much more to Y/N than evil that made her a villain.

Y/N sneaks into the truck her mother was in with her quirk.

There was much more behind her villainy. It was not just villains that influenced her.

Y/N stares absentmindedly as she struggled to stay afloat in the ocean. The woman who loved her the most.

Where were the heroes when she needed them?

"MOM!" she shrieked in a flurry. She knew she was not strong enough to save her.

Where. Were. They?

Hero is just a title everyone loves to throw around and not one of them ever lives up to it.

No. One.
Not even All Might.

That was the day she decided she was done playing nice. No more playing goody-two shoes or pretending to be hero. She was done. Done with the world. Done with herself. Done with heroes.

The world needed a change- and she would gladly help.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kurogiri. Send them away." he raised his hand, "The things I hate most just came in as a set."

"A kid, and a rude guy." he grunted.

"Well... since they came this far, let's at least hear them out, Shigaraki Tomura." the misty figure turned to the hand-covered blue head who was known as Shigaraki. "Besides, they were brought here by the well-known broker. They'll likely be useful to us," he added.

"Just make sure you pay my commission, Kurogiri." the broker, Giran, spoke, "At least listen to their introduction."

"First, this cute high school girl." he motioned to the blonde with two messy buns, big yellow eyes, a school uniform and a big smile on her face, "The media has not publicised her face or name, but she's a suspect in a series of deaths resulting from blood loss."

"I'm Toga. Toga Himiko." she chirped happily, "It's difficult to live, I want this world to become an easier place to live."

"I want to be like Stain. I want to kill Stain." she grinned wide, "So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!" she exclaimed energetically.

"I don't get it. Is she a lunatic?" he mumbled with confusion and disappointment.

"She's able to carry on a conversation. I'm sure she'll be useful." said Giran, "Next, this guy over here," he turned to the black-haired man with patches of purple skin all over his body.

"He hasn't comitted any crimes, but he lives by the Hero Killer's ideology," Giran introduced.

"I'm worried," he looked up to Giran with reluctance, "Does this organisation have a just cause? You're not going to let this crazy girl join, right?"

"Hey, hey. You haven't even done wht this crazy girl has done," Shigaraki grumbled, "Tell me your name first. You're not a kid."

"I use the name Dabi," he replied.

"I want your real name," Shigaraki pointed a finger at him.

"I'll say it when it becomes neccessary." Dabi ignored his demand, simply shrugging it off, "Anyway, I'll make the Hero Killer's will a reality."

"You don't have to tell me anything I haven't asked for. Seriously," Shigaraki started to get worked up, "All everyone can talk about is Stain."

"None of you are any good." he lunged at the two, however, being held back by his arms before he could touch them with all five fingers as both Toga and Dabi were kicked away by an unknown force, too fast for the human eye to see.

Everyone except Giran recoiled in shock. Yes, even Kurogiri. He was impressed by her quick reflexes.

"L/N Y/N." she introduced herself as she put Shigaraki's hands in the air with force before letting go and backing away a bit. "I heard you attacked U.A. That's awesome," she muttered in a cold and soft tone as she faded back from her invisibility, though her face betrayed her. Her eyes were sparkling with delight. At the same time, Kurogiri began to calm Shigaraki down.

"Please calm down, Shigaraki Tomura. If you want things to go according to plan, we must enlarge our organisation. Miraculously, we are in the spotlight right now, so this is our chance." he stretched his head to Shigaraki's ear, whispering so that only the leader himself could hear his words, "Instead of rejecting them, we must be accepting them. We must take advantage of it all, using the ideology he left behind."

The portals disappeared at that moment. "Shut up," Shigaraki grumbled, heading to leave the bar, "Shut up." he shut the door behind him as the five were left in the bar together, with Shigaraki gone.

"I don't want to complain about my client, but he's young, he's too young." Giran reached his hand out to the back of his head with cigar in mouth.

"I thought he'd kill me." Toga smiled.

"How creepy." Dabi commented.

Y/N just stared at the closed door.

"Can we give you an answer on a later date? I'm sure he knows what he must do." Kurogiri said, "He knows, and that's why he left without a word."

"All Might... Hero Killer... He's already been humbled twice. I know he will find an answer that will satisfy himself and you.

"What a shame, I couldn't fully introduce myself." Y/N whined as Toga was eager to add on.

"Don't worry, Y/N! I'm sure you'll get another chance to introduce yourself to Tomura! Let's be friends! Besties!"

She hoped so.

- End -

Anime - Episode 39 (Netflix)
Episode 38 (Wiki)

Manga - Chapter 68-70 (Wiki)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

97.9K 2.8K 15
After your sister's death, you refuse to follow the path of a hero and instead choose to lead the life of a villain. After joining up with the League...
9K 225 29
What happens when the most famous vigilante in Japan gets caught? Read to find out! Feel free to change pronouns it's just easier for me to write bas...
99.5K 4.5K 32
"𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...
28.5K 1.2K 81
The computing hero: Hard Drive, head of security at UA high, and one of the least known hero's around. One day she's given a mission where she can fi...