ROTTMNT The Movie | X reader

TopStupid-Fluff által

Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader |... Több

Leonardo| New Catchphrase
Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."
Leonardo| Lets save the world...
Leonardo | Let's save the world...For Good...
Raphael | We work together...
Raphael | Unexpected
Raphael | Heartbroken...
Raphael | What have you done to him?!
Raphael | One happy ending...
Donatello | Breaking the 'new' record
Donatello | They're gone!?
Donatello | Softshell
Donatello | The sweet boy no more...
Donatello | I'm a Spaceship
Michelangelo | Whip'o rama
Michelangelo | Chaos...
Michelangelo | Wow...
Michelangelo | Plot Twist
Michelangelo | Mystic Hands...

Leonardo | That's not him...

1.5K 34 0
TopStupid-Fluff által

Police cars drove past April and Splinter, she was trying to get through to her friends.

"Donnie, come in. They found us. Where should we go? Donnie?" She asked him.

"We're trapped. We are trapped in the subway under metro tower." He explained as a robot arm put on a spare Battle tank over Donnie's shell. "The tank is running out of emergency power and being covered in some kind of kraang bio growth. I repeat."

"April, come quick! We're getting squished!" Mikey cried.

"We're on our way."

"But April, how will we get them out?" Splinter asked.

"I got an idea." April pulled out the chemicals she used on the female kraang. His eyes widened.

"Yeesh. Remind me to never get on your bad side." He drove toward the subway staircase.

Leo woke up and whined in pain. He looked up and saw the mess that the infected train did. He removed the rubble from him.

"Casey! Y/N!" He tries to get up but fell on his elbow, holding his side. He noticed Casey popping out of the rubble. "Casey, you okay?" He whined in pain too, trying to get out of the mess. Leo looked above him and saw Y/N, who was upside down and cables were wrapped around her ankle. She groaned and held her head.

"Being human sucks." Y/N groaned.

He sighed in relief and tried to contact his brothers. "Donnie, Mikey, anybody?" He asked.

Casey was completely out of the rubble and walked up to Y/N to help her. He cut the cable, caught her and put her gently on the ground, laying against the wall. Y/N held her head as Casey slid down to Leo and couched in front of him.

"What the heck was that?" He asked, Leo though he meant the monster that chased them.

"Some kind of drippy crazy kraang monster," Leo answered, he lifted his hand from his side and noticed there was no blood showing.

"No, I mean you! Why weren't you listening to anybody?" Casey asked angrily.

"Because I was trying to get us into the other side of that fight and into the building!" He explained.

"That sure worked out well," Casey said sarcastically.

"I was doing everything right. How could it go wrong?" Leo rubbed his head.

"Because you weren't listening to your team! You don't have all the answers all the time!" Casey pointed out, he was furious.

"But I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen. You said that."

Y/N was already walking toward the two, to listen a bit closer.

Casey scoffed. "I was wrong."

"What?" Y/N and Leo mumbled, his eyes widened. Leo instantly felt embarrassed and put his fists against his forehead, as if he was praying.

"You're impulsive, you're arrogant, and you don't see that every decision you make could cost someone their life!" Leo turned away from the boy. "You want to know what really happened to your brothers in the future?! They die. Everybody dies fighting the Kraang." That sentence hit Y/N and Leo hard. Leo felt as if his body was paralyzed and Y/N almost felt like crying. "The world needs Master Leonardo. And all I get is this guy." Casey pulled out the picture that his master gave him and tossed it, it landed next to Leo.

Casey walked away to begin to dig through the rubble to get out, Leo grabbed the picture and looked at it and Y/N... she didn't know what to do, she was still processing the information that Casey gave them...

She began to shake, she was scared for her life...

Casey was still busy removing the rubble and Y/N joined in the help, doing something useful, as for Leo, he was still staring at the photo. He inspected everyone. Everyone was happy and smiling, they were happy but now... time was changing. His eyes teared up a bit and let out a sigh.

Y/N noticed a hole in the wall. She saw a sign that said 'Elevator'. She pointed to Casey and they continued to remove the rubble. Leo showed up and removed the large block of concrete, helping the two.

As Leo faced Casey, he saw that he was still angry at him. The boy used his body to break the wall to get to the other side.

"Look, I know I'm not the Leo you knew in the future, and maybe I never will be. This whole time I was sure my family needed me, but the truth is I need them. If we're gonna survive this, we have to do it together." He said, he looked at Y/N and she nod.

The two bashed the wall, breaking it. They were out of the mess. Leo could see clearer through the hole now. The wall led to an elevator shaft. He jumped and grabbed the cable and began to rope up. Casey and Y/N smiled and they rope up the elevator shaft.

"Hull intergrity 4%. Breach imminent. Good luck." The Shell Tank said.

Donnie and Mikey were huddled together as F/Y/N looked around to see if any tentacles slithered inside while holding her weapon, ready to strike.

"Good. We have an imminent amount of time." Mikey said happily.

"Imminent means soon, Mikey." Donnie corrected his younger brother, making him more scared, but this didn't stop him. Mikey stood up from his huddled position.

"Don't worry. I'll save us with my mystic hands." He gritted his teeth tightly and held his hands out. He began to sweat but he realized, nothing is happening.

"Casey must have been wrong about me." He whined.

Mikey looked above him and saw dents coming through the ceiling. He grabbed Donnie by the shoulder, who was crying in fear.

"This is it, Donnie. WE'RE GONNA GET CRUSHED!" He rapidly shook him. They cried.

"Knock, knock!" A familiar voice spoke out from outside the tank.

"April?" Mikey asked.

"Anyone order a rescue?" She asked. Splinter and herself held out chemicals, ready to attack anything.

They dodged and threw viles at the oncoming tentacles. April noticed spikes above her and immediately moved away from them.

"Boom goes the herbicide!" She yelled and threw the chemicals at the vines that held the Shell tank in the air. The door opened and Mikey instantly embraced his friend and father.

"April! You saved us!" He said with tears of joy.

Splinter wrapped around Donnie and embraced his other son.

"Uncomfortable with emotion." Donnie malfunctioned.

F/Y/N looked at the group, she was glad to see Splinter and April after all these years.

"Where are Leo, Y/N and future boy?" Their father asked.

"Somewhere in there." Mikey pointed at the tunnel, that was blocked from the kraang-infected train's destruction.

Splinter turned around and saw a tall person. He pointed at them. "Who is that?"

"Oh? One of Casey's future friends." Mikey smiled.

"Faster! They're this way. I can smell them." They heard the kraang behind them, they began to freak out, except for F/Y/N.

"She found us. We gotta move!" April said and they began to run, trying to not get spotted by the creature.

Leo and Casey opened the elevator door and noticed that the tower was also infected. They climbed out, Leo helped Y/N out of the shaft and began to look around the place.

"Oh man, is this what the future looks like?" Leo asked.

"Nope, the future is worse. Much worse." Leo lifted up his wrist and tries to contact Donnie.

"Donnie, Mikey, do you read me?"

"Come in, Leo. Come in, Leo." Donnie responds back.

"Donnie, Donnie, where are you?" He asked worriedly.

"We've extracted ourselves from the subway and are currently ascending a staircase." He was in front of the group. He walked up the stairs and turned the corner, ignoring the fact he saw his brother.

"I'm getting a lot of interference, but if you hold still, I can triangulate your position using a complex geolocation algorithm," Donnie said and began to inspect everything around him.

"Uh, Donnie?" Y/N quieted Casey, signalling him to enjoy what he was seeing. F/Y/N chuckled a bit.

"Odd numbers.. primes.. no almost... Almost!" He was interrupted by his father, clearing his throat. "Ugh, I never get to use my algorithm." Donnie pouted.

"Man, I am so glad you guys aren't dead." Leo hugged Mikey, spinning him a bit.

"Ditto." He responds with a smile.

He also hugged Donnie, who did enjoy the hug but didn't show it.

"April, tell me, how do you live like this." Y/N said as she was covered in scratches and her body was hurting. April chuckled and wrapped her arms around the confused girl. "You will get used to it." She pat her head.

"Okay, before this gets too mushy, we need to locate Raph." Leo let go of his brothers and turned to Donnie. "Donnie, can you tell me if he's still in the building?" He asked him.

"Bet your momma's subatomic particles I am." He opened his map. "Got him! He's close." On the map, everyone was surrounding Raph. "He's almost on top of us. Wait... He is on top of us."

Slime landed on his device, he turned around in fear. Everyone looked above them and saw a large slime ball that contained...

"Raph/Raphael!" Everyone yelled.

"Quick, cut him down, get him out of here," Leo demanded, Casey immediately ran around and used his hockey stick to cut down the vines and the slime ball landed in front of everyone. Everyone was panicking to get Raph out, Leo and Y/N pulled out their weapons and sliced the ball open.

"Hang on, big brother. We got you. Almost there." Leo pulled out his brother and held him. "Raph?"

Y/N noticed Raph's hand was shaking, made a fist and punched Leo off of him.

He groaned, rubbed his head and saw Mikey, Donnie and Y/N trying to stop Raph. He pushed or punched them away. Raph began to scream and held his right eye. Tentacles came out from his eye and began to infect his entire body. His right limb was wrapped entirely by a tentacle, and half of his face was covered, replacing his right eye with a large yellow eye with a red slit on it. His left arm was infected and tentacles went between his fingers. They made themselves sharp, resembling his sais. Pink roots grew on his back and he roared, scaring everyone in the room.

Raph began to inspect everyone, just by looking at them and stopped by April, who was holding the canister. Infected Raph screeched and used his tentacle arm to swipe Splinter and April away from the canister.

The two landed harshly on the ground. Donnie and Mikey came to aid them. Raph grabbed the canister and behind him opened, a laugher echoed...

It was the Kraang...

"Surprise." He said, walking toward infected Raph.

"What did you do to my brother?" Mikey shouted tearfully.

"Improved him." That was all to make Leo angry, he hold the handle of his katana and took a step forward. His eyes widened when the floor began to crack. He moved away and the infected train burst through the ground, alongside the footclan. The female kraang laughed, making an entrance. More infected popped out from their hiding places, some crawled out of the hole in the ground, and there were infected humans too.

They surrounded the family of ninjas...

Raph bowed to kraang and gave the canister to his master.

"Thank you for this. We will be putting it to good use. Come, the world awaits destruction." He said to Raph and his sister. They followed him into the bubble he came out of.

Before the female kraang went it, she yelled to the infected: "Tear them apart!"

The monsters howled, honked and screeched at the family. April grabbed her bag and took out her baseball bat and hit her bag, going straight toward the train.

"We gotta move." She told her friends.

Everyone tried to run away from the creatures except Leo, he couldn't believe it. They took Raph...

"Leo, move!" Casey yelled and began to drag him. Leo yelled, stretching his arm out for Raph. The kraang took his brother away from him...

Splinter quickly threw a smoke bomb, the enemy waved the smoke away to find out they vanished into thin air.

Raph and the three Kraangs were walking toward the portal that was at the top of the tallest building.

"A shame our brethren didn't survive the prison dimension. Then, again, their weakness has no place in my new kraang empire." Kraang walked up the stairs, leading to the portal. "Open and bring unto this world the mighty power of kraang!"

He put the canister into the slot, powering it up. The power of the city went off, scaring many people in the city. A pink portal began to appear above the building, lightning struck and tentacles came out of it. Large tentacles were attached to a large metal sphere. The Technodrome. People were screaming as cars and other debris began floating into the air.

The three kraangs walked into the technodrome. Raph stopped and bowed down to them as they approached three lifeless suits...

"Begin!" 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.6K 877 28
Slow updates. :( ROTTMNT human male brother reader insert! Woohoo. I didn't see any so I made one, your welcome😍 Anyways I'm bored tired and tired...
361 17 31
This crazy family has one rule they live by. Always be there for each other. I'm going to be using the prompts from this list to write little snippet...
954 39 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...