๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ, sex educa...

Da afternoonbliss

thea milburn recently just came home from the states, having lived with her father for three years. all she w... Altro

๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž?
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฏ๐ž
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

1.8K 102 26
Da afternoonbliss

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 the old toilets, following the sound of moaning. thea had taken the time to look around, seeing how muddy, dirty, stinky, and worn down the place was. it probably did have asbestos, and here they were, breathing it in. there were vines growing from the lights above, graffiti everywhere, the stall doors were chipped, splintered, or broken, and thea was pretty sure there was weeks old shit lingering around. when they had finally stepped in front of the stall that the moaning was coming from, the two girls shared a look. then maeve slowly opened the door, it creaking as it revealed whoever was on the other side.

thea's eyes practically popped out of her head when she had seen what was going on. "holy fucking shit!" she exclaimed as she looked down at adam groff's hard and enlarged penis. she laughed while adam and maeve screamed.

"oh, my god." maeve breathed out as she looked at adam, watching as the boy moved his penis awkwardly.

"you really do have a big dick." thea mumbled, tilting her head slightly as she thought about the conversation her, otis, and eric had during lunch the day before.

"get out!" adam ordered.

"fine." maeve and thea muttered in unison, the both of them moving towards the door.

"no, wait!" adam called, making the two girls freeze in place. they then walked back to their previous spots, looking at adam. "don't go. help me."

thea chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. "i know it was you who sent that video of my mum around."

"so?" adam asked.

"so?" thea repeated. "i'm not gonna fucking help you! so that, motherfucker!"

"please, new kid." adam begged, making thea roll her eyes. "it feels. . . like it's gonna explode. and not in a good way."

"i hope it does explode. and then when it does, i can record you walking around with an extremely limp and flabby dick." thea spat as she turned around, getting ready to walk towards the door. she had promised her mother and brother that she wouldn't do anything that would get her into trouble. even if certain people deserved it.

"no, wait!" adam stopped her, the milburn girl freezing. she turned around, seeing that adam was now standing outside of the stall, holding his penis awkwardly. "please, don't go."

"should we get the nurse?" maeve questioned, turning to look at thea.

"no! no, you can't tell anyone." adam quickly shot down.

"what if he dies or something?" maeve then asked, still looking at thea.

"dies?" adam repeated.

thea shrugged, "i still don't see how any of this is my problem." she mumbled, looking down at maeve with raised eyebrows. the pink haired girl nudged her, making her roll her eyes. "all right, dickhead -- no pun intended, what did you take?"

"viagra." adam answered.

thea looked down at the groff boy's enlarged penis, her eyebrows raising. "how much viagra?"

her and maeve watched as adam pulled the waistband of his boxers open, looking inside at his friend as he started to hyperventilate. a whimper then left his mouth, making thea roll her eyes again. she couldn't believe she was about to help the guy that's been bullying her best friend for years. the other thing that she couldn't believe was that she was about to use the tactics that her mother used on her clients.

"okay, how about this?" she started, combing her fingers through her hair. "think of this. . . disgusting room as being four walls of trust. whatever leaves your mouth will never leave this room. and there's no judgment." she finished, although she knew she was lying on the last part.

"three viagras." adam replied, answering thea's question from moments ago.

"jesus christ." maeve breathed out.

"you said there'd be no judgement." adam quickly reminded, earning a quiet apology from maeve. "is three viagras bad? her reaction made it seem like it was bad. i feel lightheaded and i can taste scampi."

"no wonder. you could besiege a castle with that thing." maeve remarked, looking down at adam's penis.

"i said stop staring at it!" adam yelled, backing into the stall before he slammed the door.

"sorry! it's like a third leg." maeve apologized, earning a snort from thea. the wiley girl turned to look at the taller girl, a small smile on her lips. "what now?"

"we wait." thea mumbled.

maeve looked at her with raised eyebrows, earning a nod from the taller girl. with that, the both of them got comfortable, going into one of the stalls as silence fell over them. thea had ended up taking off her jacket, observing the old stall that she was in. there was graffiti on the stall walls, either saying a bunch of things about various students or just stupid shit in general. dirt was smudged along the walls of the building, pieces of the ceiling missing with vines growing out of it.

"how's it going?" thea questioned after about thirty minutes.

"still large, still. . . angry." adam answered.

"where did you even get the viagra from?" maeve asked, sitting on the toilet of the stall that her and thea were in.

"none of your business." adam replied quickly.

"please don't tell me you got it from your dad." maeve said, making thea grimace slightly.

adam didn't respond right away, thea's eyebrows raising in mild disgust. "did you?!" she asked.

"no! i didn't!" adam yelled.

thea rolled her eyes, running her fingers through her hair. "why did you take it?"

"i don't know. hear it gives you a good buzz. maybe you should try it sometimes instead of being such a joy fucker." adam spat, making thea roll her eyes.

"you're the one who needs help here. i'll gladly take a picture of your dick and post that shit to the internet! do not fuck with me, dickhead!" thea shot back, obviously running out of patience.

"he's having dick problems." maeve informed, making the milburn girl look at her. the pink haired girl stood up from the toilet.

"yeah? what would you know, wiley?" adam quizzed.

"girls talk, clodpole. aimee said you can't come." maeve answered. thea furrowed her eyebrows, silently asking who aimee was.

adam went silent again, thea dropping her head in annoyance. she could be using her time doing something else. "it's too much pressure." adam then said, making thea pick her head up.

"what is?" she asked.

"everyone knows i've got a giant penis." adam replied.

"so you wanted to make it bigger?" thea questioned.

"no. i just wanted it to get hard."

"well, why do you think it couldn't?"

"i don't know." adam mumbled. "i just can't stop thinking about stuff when we're shagging. 'what if i'm not good at this? maybe i'm doing it wrong. maybe she knows i'm doing it wrong. what if my dad walks in? what if my dad walks in and it's right when i'm blowing my load and i can't stop, and he sees my jizz face? what if -'"

"okay, okay. please, we don't need anymore examples." thea quickly interrupted, screwing her eyes shut. maeve smiled at this, looking down at the ground as she walked over to another stall. "uh, sounds like you're experiencing some performance anxiety. and the speculation surrounding your unappealing penis isn't helping. shouldn't have mentioned the unappealing part, apologies. but, it is interesting that you brought up your father. how does being the headmaster's son affect you?"

"well, it's shit, obviously. everyone's watching me all the time. everyone's like, 'there goes adam groff, headmaster's son. he's got a big massive elephant's cock.' i've got feelings." adam explained, making thea furrow her eyebrows as she looked over at maeve. "i guess that. . . i wish i could be a normal kid. with a normal dick. and a normal dad."

thea nodded, bringing a hand up to scratch her eyebrow. she was trying to think of something her mother would say in this moment, knowing that a gentler touch was needed. "i think that you need to own your narrative, not let it control you. yes, you have a large dick. and yes, you're very visible in the school due to your father's position. but neither is likely to change. but your outlook can. does that make sense?"

"not really." adam muttered.

thea sucked in breath before she blew it out, trying to think of the right words. "don't let other's opinion get to you. you are who you are and don't let anyone take that away from you."

"so everyone's wrong, and i'm basically. . . awesome." adam concluded.

thea raised her eyebrows at that, looking at maeve to see that she was smiling. "be proud of your dick and your heritage. cause neither are going anywhere. you should work with what you've got."

the sound of movement from adam's stall grabbed the girls' attention, thea turning around and looking up to see that adam was looking over the stall wall at her. "it's going down, other new kid. thank god." he said, reaching over the wall to slap thea in the shoulder.

around ten minutes later, the three teens were walking out of the old toilets and back to the main part of campus. thea had her jacket back on, her hands inside her pockets as she trailed behind adam and maeve.

"uh, you won't tell anyone about this, will you?" the groff boy questioned, turning around to look at the two girls. "you said that thing about the four walls of trust or whatever."

"we won't tell anyone." thea promised, even though she knew that she was gonna tell her brother and eric. speaking of, "if you leave my friend eric alone. for good."

"tromboner?" adam asked.

"either stop bothering him or i'm gonna go running around the whole school. your choice." thea told him.

"fine." adam nodded, turning to walk away.

"i think you owe thea an apology." maeve jumped in, stopping him from walking away. thea looked down at maeve for a few seconds, her eyebrows furrowing.

adam turned back around, "sorry for sending the video around, but your mum. . . really got in my head, other new kid. she's like some kind of. . . sexy witch." he apologized, nodding his head for a few seconds before he turned around and walked away.

"well, that was unusual." maeve mumbled.

"yeah, it was." thea nodded, watching adam walk off.

maeve looked at the taller girl, making thea look back. "see you around, thea."

before the milburn girl even say anything, maeve was walking away. thea nodded again, sucking in a breath before she started walking as well. "this has been one of the weirdest days of my life."

thirty minutes later, it was lunch time. thea was sitting with her two favorite boys at one of the tables. she was munching on whatever food she had brought from home, talking to the boys about whatever came to mind. thea stopped paying attention mid conversation when she saw maeve walk into the cafeteria, the wiley girl going over to stand on the line. otis and eric saw this, the both of them looking at one another with knowing looks on their faces.

"can i have everyone's attention, please?" a voice boomed, making the whole cafeteria go silent as they turned to look towards the owner of the voice. adam groff, who was standing on one of the tables. "i have something to say. my name is adam groff. headmaster groff is my dad. which is weird, cause i'm quite shit at school." he then reached for his belt, unbuckling it. "and this. . . this is my dick." he then proceeded to unzip his pants and pull it down, revealing his penis.

the whole cafeteria erupted into gasps and giggles, everyone pulling out their phones to record what was happening. thea's eyebrows shot up her forehead, the girl almost choking on the food in her mouth. that was basically the second time she had seen adam's dick that day.

"yes, it is large. but i've done some googling. and it's actually just above average, in terms of worldwide adult statistics. so, yeah. that's me. and that's my dick." adam finished, the cafeteria starting to clap.

thea tilted her head slightly, still looking at adam's penis as she chewed on her food. she then swallowed, watching as adam bent down to pull his pants up. the groff boy buttoned his pants and buckled his belt before he stepped down off the table and walked out of the cafeteria, everyone still watching him. thea's eyes landed on the two boys that were sat across from her, eric watching adam with his mouth agape and his hand to his chest.

"i have to tell you guys something." she said, making eric and otis turn to her.

◂ ※ ⍣⃝ ※ ▸

❝𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 376 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇 form left. yeah!" eric announced as him and the milburn twins walked their bikes towards the bike racks.

"kill me." thea mumbled.

"i thought this was supposed to be the best two years of our lives." otis reminded as they placed their bikes in the bike racks.

"well, at least you got adam to leave me alone. thank you very much for that, thea." eric said, sending a smile towards the girl in front of him.

on cue, an empty soda can was thrown at eric's head, making the three teens flinch. thea turned to look at who had thrown the can, seeing that it was adam groff. "we hade a deal!"

"yeah, your advice was shit." adam spat as he stepped in front of thea. the tightly shorter girl's jaw clenched as she glared up at him. "my girlfriend's broken up with me. everyone's got a picture of my lovely big dick. deals off." he listed before he turned to look at eric. "see you later, tromboner."

thea watched him walk away for a few seconds before she went to go follow him. otis was quick to grab her arm, pulling her back to stop her from inflicting any harm on the headmaster's son. thea snatched her arm out of otis' grip, folding her arms over her chest as she pouted, a bunch of profanities leaving her mouth.

"see? that's why you always wear a helmet." otis commented, earning a smile from eric.

"um, maeve wiley's coming straight over here." the effiong boy announced, making the twins look up. "she's literally walking straight towards us with purpose." he continued, making otis reach up to his helmet, struggling to take it off. "otis. thea. guys! guys! guys! okay, she's here."

"nice helmets." maeve complimented, her eyes looking between the twins before they landed on thea, a smile pulling at her lips.

"it's just safety first." otis shrugged awkwardly.

"can i talk to you for a sec?" maeve questioned, still looking at thea. she then looked at otis before looking at eric.

"oh, do you want me - do you want us to go?" eric asked.

"yeah." maeve nodded.

otis nodded, immediately walking over towards eric before the both of them walked away. thea and maeve watched them walk off, the former smiling at how dramatic eric was being. her smile then dropped when she looked back at maeve, eyebrows raising as she silently asked what the girl wanted to talk about. instead of saying anything, the wiley girl reached forward and unclipped thea's helmet, taking her by surprise. the taller girl felt her cheeks heat up slightly, chuckling as she reached up and took her helmet off. maeve chuckled too, her eyes flickering down to thea's lips.

"what did you wanna talk about?" thea asked, her voice soft since maeve was right in front of her.

"see those two people over there?" maeve asked, pointing over to a lesbian couple. "the one on the right has never been in a lesbian relationship before. she's terrified of her new girlfriend's vagina." she then turned slightly, pointing towards a girl that was sitting on the grass, reading a book. "see her? she believes that flicking the bean might make her clit drop off. she hates herself. but she just can't stop wanking." she pointed over to a couple that was making out, the boy scratching his private through his jeans. "do you see them? yeah, he's definitely giving everyone pubic lice."

"what's the point of telling me everyone's sexual problems?" thea questioned, tilting her head.

"the students at this school need your help, thea. and we need their money." maeve answered, making thea raise her eyebrows slightly. "i haven't really worked out the details yet, but i'm good with numbers, so, i'll deal with the business end of things and you can do the therapy. we'll charge for every appointment and split the cash."

"as someone who needs therapy herself, i don't think i should be the one doing this." thea commented.

maeve rolled her eyes, "therapy, as in sex therapy, thea. do you need help with your sexual problems?"

"not that i know of." thea mumbled.

"you have a gift. it would be irresponsible to waste it. look how you helped adam." maeve pointed out.

"he hates me." thea deadpanned.

"he came, thea. your words made him come. sort of. look, i haven't got all day. are you in or out?" maeve told her, raising her eyebrows. the milburn girl was hesitant to answer, opening her mouth but nothing coming out. "okay, fine. don't worry about it." maeve shrugged, turning to walk away.

"i'm in if my brother can join in on this." thea blurted out, making maeve turn back around.

"otis? why?" the shorter girl quizzed, turning to look over at the boy in question.

thea smiled when she saw that him and eric were wrestling one another, eric winning. "because if we're gonna do this, we're gonna need a gentler touch. and i don't exactly have that. he does."

maeve narrowed her eyes at thea before she turned to look back at otis, who was still playfully getting his ass kicked by eric. "that's the only way you're gonna do it?"

"yes, ma'am." thea nodded, a small smile appearing on her lips.

maeve felt her stomach flutter at that, rolling her eyes. "fine, he can join in on it. that just means we get less money."

"that's fine by me." thea shrugged.

"see you around, new girl." maeve smiled, turning and walking away.

thea's smile widened as she watched maeve walk towards the school. she didn't know how, but she knew that this whole persona that maeve was showing was only a facade. and she was gonna make it her goal to see who the real maeve wiley was.

"what was that all about?" eric questioned, snapping thea out of her thoughts.

"uh, a business proposition." the milburn girl answered, turning to face eric and her brother. "i'll explain everything later. we're gonna be late."

daij speaks!
heyyyyyyyy, long time no see. haven't touched this book in two weeks. how y'all been? we're only three chapters in and i already love maeve and thea together. i can't wait till they get closer and the feelings start to flyyyyy!!!! anyways, i won't be updating this book as much as my obx book (paradise) because i wanna try to finish that.

but i hope u guys enjoyed 🫶🏼

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

98 16 13
72.3K 678 23
Carl Gallagher x You (fem) "We're just friends." "Are we?" ________________________________________ !!WARNING!! - some chapters may contain sexual c...
one Da m

Teen Fiction

36.4K 1K 25
This is further character development of Maeve Wiley from Sex Education (on Netflix), but primarily through the eyes of Sophie, a girl who has recent...
264 11 3
Saddened by the ending of the show 'Sex Education' and had to reunite these two soul mates. This story is based on a Netflix show and includes charac...