Potter Spawn

MoonyQueenofSass által

No matter how many times he is called a freak... Yeah never mind. I don't want to do the description. Let's d... Több

Announcement
Progolouge
The Ten Years
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
UNFINISHED PART
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Question
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

525 22 6
MoonyQueenofSass által

When Harry returned to his dorm, Sirius was already there, waiting for him. He had risked changing into human form and was sitting cross-legged on Harry's bed, bouncing a little with excitement and grinning like the lunatic he was. His black t-shirt was on full display, showing off the slogan Hella Proud Dogfather in bold white letters. When he spotted his godson, he lit up even further.

"Congratulations, Harry! That was wicked flying back there! I can't believe you pulled that off!" He came bounding across the room and swept his godson into a side hug, punching his arm playfully. "I can already tell you're going to be even better than your father."

Harry beamed. "I left Malfoy in the dust, didn't I?"

"That you did, pup."

"By the way, cool shirt!" 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

227K 6.3K 35
𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or his extreme pranking tendencies, many be...
6.2K 80 34
Imagine, reactions, prefrences about our favorite Hogwarts Boys i write about the following characters -Remus Lupin -Sirius Black -Regulus Black -Jam...
13K 584 21
Remus Lupin's life is miserable. He was bitten by a werewolf at the age of five causing his lycanthropy and as a result ostracisation from both the w...
7.1K 130 25
Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwarts their parents are happy for them. So w...