The Missing Wife ✓

By MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... More

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?

12.3K 506 175
By MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

Nicholas Hernandez

I let out a grunt of pleasure as my head slams against the pillow, only to notice someone was touching me. I shot open my eyes and looked to the side to see Arabella no more.

My heart belated for a couple of slight seconds before I let out another grunt, I look down and see someone underneath the covers. I rip the covers off to see my dick in Arabella's mouth, her eyes met my own and gosh she was sexy.

From her brown hair that bounced in beautiful curls to her beady brown eyes. She is beautiful, I have always noticed her beauty from the first I met her outside my company. I would not deny that she was attractive then in her stupid overalls. And now, she is here.

Sucking me off. "Fuck, right there." I grabbed onto her head, wrapping my fingers around her hair.

Her head bobs up and down, sucking me of like a good girl.

I could not help but release a slight groan knowing I was nearly there. But before I could ejaculate, she removes her mouth from my manhood and sits up properly, wiping her lips. "Arabella what the fuck is this game?"

"Game? You did not let me finish yesterday; you do not deserve to cum." Anger infuriated me as she smile eagerly sliding of the bed, she was naked. Her beautiful fucking body.

The moment she left the room, I felt as if I was about to burst. I ripped myself of the bed and stumbled into the shower. A cold shower.

◾◾◾

The man was talking utter nonsense, I hear my phone vibrate as I slide it out of my pockets looking down to see a notification from Arabella.

Attachment. Two Images. I look up to see the man continuing on talking about how he wants me to invest in his business, "with that the values of our stocks will increase- "I groan in my head, looking down at the image. I press onto the notification and my eyes widen when I see it. This girl. This woman was playing. She was playing with the wrong fucking person.

It was her in a red lingerie, it was barely covering anything.

I switched my phone off and grabbed it as my manhood slowly grew. "So, Mr Hernandez, would you like to invest?" Fuck. I have not listened to a single word that left his stupid mouth because of her. She was a distraction. An annoying distraction but I loved it.

"How much do you need on your project?"

"Five hundred thousand dollars, and I will give you twenty percent." I chuckled darkly as I slowly stood up. This man takes me for an idiot. Him and his retarded wife. "Mr Hernandez?" I press on a button on the desk, my second assistant Michelle walks inside with my shot of vodka.

"Here you go Mr Hernandez." She spoke, I grab the drink from her hands and swallow it down.

"Do you take me from an idiot Berry?"

"It's Barry..."

"Well, do you?" I ask, he shivers onto my tone before shaking his head.

"No sir."

"Get the fuck out of my sight, you and your twenty percent deal. And fuck your wife would you, she has been giving me horny eyes the entire time." He gasped as I slammed the glass door, I hear them shouting as Michelle follows after me.

"Mr Hernandez, we have one more meeting. It had to be fitted in but it's in the fourth meeting room." I roll my eyes; I better get this done quickly.

I turn back and continue walking, passing all their faces. The moment I reached the private meeting room, I push open the door only to see a woman facing the view.

"How may I help you?" I ask, the woman did not reply. "Michelle, leave us." Michelle did what I say, I treaded onto the other side of the meeting table. "Answer me." I demanded, the woman chuckle and it sounded so damn familiar.

"Sit down Mr Hernandez," She whispers.

"Who the fuck are you?" She chuckles again.

The woman slowly turns around and I shake my head as she gives me her signature smile. As always. Beautiful. The only word that would ever come in my mind when she looks me in my eyes.

"Arabella."

"Well Mr Hernandez, aren't you going to say hi to your wife?" She was wearing a long coat, a black seductive coat. I shake my head as I settle down onto the chair, "you never responded to earlier text, did something get hard?"

"You knew it would, that is exactly why you sent it."

"The way you think of me, as if I would walk in your workplace wearing nothing underneath this coat. Gosh it is hot in here, is it not?" She stands in front of me.

She better not be doing what I think she is about to do; she slowly unzips her coat as it drops to the floor. Her body, I was a fucking loser. "Oops, I was in such a hurry today..."

"That you forgot to wear clothes?" I returned; her body wrapped in a red lingerie. That was it. It was better in real life than the photo. She chuckles once again as she sits on my lap, my stomach churns with pleasure as I feel her against my manhood.

"I want to invest for a new florist company...and I need your help." I raise an eyebrow, was she really talking about investments whilst sitting on me naked? When it came out of her mouth, it was sexy. And I could listen all day to her.

Her hands slowly unbutton my top three buttons, she rocks onto me as her mouth finds its way onto my neck.

"Could I persuade you somehow?"

"How about we make a small deal?" She removes herself from my neck. "Let's fuck then invest."

"Deal." I pick her up from my lap and place her onto the meeting table, her ass sticking out she her breast were onto the table. I move her underwear to the side as I rub onto her, she moans as I unbuckle my belt. Sliding it out, I grab both her hands and tie it with my belt behind her back. "Are you going to fu- "I push myself into her, she lets out a loud moan as I push myself balls deep into her.

"Faster, faster Nicholas...Oh- " She moans loudly, only should she know; the entire office could fucking hear her. I pound into her, so hard she was basically screaming. I grab her neck and pull her up as her head leans onto my neck. Her body bouncing up and down on my dick. "Ni-Nick! Right there-Ahhh." I needed to release but I held it in so she could release.

Her walls tighten around my dick, I try so hard to keep it in.

"Apologise." She moans as I tighten my hold onto her throat. "It is just two words..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry...ahh...ahh- "Sweat glistened of her forehead as she cummed all over me, I pulled out and forced her onto her knees.

"Open." She opens her mouth as I release inside. Her lips covering my tip. "Swallow." She gulps it down and I remove myself as I slide my trousers back on.

I grab a few tissues and she stood up holding onto the meeting table.

"Spread." She spreads her legs and I wipe her before throwing it into the bin. "Now let us go to my office for the investments." She gives me her cheeky smile as she slides her coat back on and fixes her underwear.

We walk out of the meeting room, everyone immediately turned back to what they were doing, and Arabella's face heated up. She grabs my arms for stabilisation, "they heard everything, didn't they?"

"Sorry, did I forget to mention the doors were not soundproof?"

"I'm going to kill you." She slurs out.

"Another time, you can barely walk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
1.7M 72.3K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
4.2K 782 10
In a world where he's never been on receiving side, she gives him everything by her love. He is hard to love, but she loves him like breathing. *** "...
429 29 11
A fun-loving young woman yearning for financial freedom and love becomes entangled in lies and scandal while working for a cynical billionaire. ...