The Missing Wife ✓

By MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... More

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?

12.1K 528 80
By MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

Mike was assisting me by trimming the stems and removing the dead leaves as I placed the flowers in the pail of water. We've been working for a while, and Mike has been a great assistance. He was amusing as well; in fact, I can't quit giggling at his ridiculous jokes.

"I mean can you blame me? Every girl likes a criminal."

"I thought you just got arrested for something you didn't do?" I rolled my eyes, but this man loves himself way too much. He spent two hours talking about his stupid malfunction of a haircut.

"That's true though, it wasn't my fault, and I had no involvement in the mess."

"What happened?"

"They thought I worked in an involvement with a woman, that I injected her drip. Turns out they got the wrong guy."

He said easily, I raised an eyebrow as we finish up the flowers. As we walk to put it onto the window display, Mike pointed out the window. I gaze up and my eyes widen when I see it.

On the billboard.

Where everyone can see.

"Isn't that you?" Mike whispers.

I gasp since it appears that I was mistaken in thinking that he wouldn't truly use it. The photo. It was also the one I preferred the most. Actually two, but yes. In one of them, Nicholas was assisting me in removing my bra, and in the other. That wasn't taken, as far as I can recall.

"Yeah, that is me..."

Nicholas' lips were near my shoulders his eyes gazing up at the camera.

My side profile was shown as my bouncy curls was pushed on my back. I was naked. Only my back showing but it shows that I had no clothing except for the Calvin Klein Underwear. I looked beautiful, I felt sexy. Nicholas hand were pressed on my back, whilst the other was knotted in my hair.

We looked like we had a sexual chemistry, I see people staring at it.

A newspaper is chucked at my shop door, I immediately rush to grab it from the floor as I flick through the pages to see the Calvin Klein photo displayed.

Was Arabella Hernandez a secret?

'We know about the couple taking over the internet. Arabella Taylor Hernandez and Nicholas Hernandez have finally found each other.

How would we have known; a normal florist woman would be married to an all-time Billionaire. By their photo from Calvin Klein, it shows that they have a lot of chemistry. Sexual chemistry that is. Are they really in love? Or was this a publicity stunt?

Arabella and Ace Hernandez broke the internet!

The bold writing says.

"So, you're a Calvin Klein model?" Mike brought me back into the real world as I throw the newspaper to the side.

I chuckle walking away as he followed after me. "No, no."

"So, the Nicholas Hernandez, I'm sorry but how do you even get with a guy like that?" I opened the till but paused as the words left his mouth, I shifted my head to the side and rose an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not saying anything bad but I mean-he isn't on the same level as you. You work in a florist, and he owns a billion-dollar company." I didn't know if I should be offended by what he just said but I was honestly not even bothered to have another argument.

The bell rang and a few customers come in.

"Go sort them out." I said, Mikes eyes expand slightly as my attitude was shown in my words. "Go." Mikes hands slide across the counter as he walks towards them.

I look at the billboard and sigh, 'his level.' I knew it was true, but I didn't want to hear it coming out of anyone's mouth.

Sophia was probably more his level than me.

Something was vibrating on the counter, I turned to see Nicholas phone.

I still haven't given it back to him. It said sectary. I picked it up and slide the answer button. "If Nicholas is calling about his phone, then tell him I'm going to bring it in a few minutes."

"Oh great, I thought I had to travel. Thank you."

"No problem." I ended the call and shoved it back into my pocket.

Jake walks in for his shift., I remove my apron and walk towards him as he smiles in my direction. I squealed as I embraced him in a tight hug. "Jake, how are you feeling?"

"Better, and I saw the magazines, the newspapers, the billboards, the good morning show. My baby girl is famous, and you look sexy."

"Wow..."

"I know, my bestie is famous! Oh, it's one, alright I'm going to get changed." I nodded my head handing him my apron as I grab my bag.

I take Nicholas phone and walk out of the store that seemed to be busy tonight. I took a trip to the coffee shop, getting myself and Nicholas some coffee and lunch.

I walked towards his company which was only half an hour away, stepping inside. I stumble past the reception smiling at her, she gives me a fake smile. I press the elevator button; it opens straight away, and I step in. As I do I hear someone shout for me to hold the lift, I quickly stick my foot out and the man stepped inside. He looked familiar.

"Thank you. I thought I had to wait-Arabella." His dark brown hair, his green eyes. He looked didn't look like Ace at all, so he couldn't be related. "My name is Rodrigues, Nicholas' sexy younger brother. Now, tell me why I haven't met my brother's wife nor went to his wedding?"

"We-we had a secret wedding; I don't really like big weddings."

"Oh, is it now? Okay...a bit sketchy but something he would definitely do." I awkwardly chuckle, waiting for the elevator to hurry up. "So- "The doors open, and I immediately get out, stepping into his office I see him focusing as I walked towards him.

His head lifts up and locks with my own, "I got you some coffee and lunch, also you left your phone at mi-home...you left your phone at home." I handed him the food and coffee; he nods his head and takes his phone from my grasp.

"Fratelli, congratulazioni per il tuo matrimonio. Mamma sta impazzendo." I kept on forgetting they both speak Italian; I sit down onto the chair in front of his desk and take out the bag as I hand him his lunch. I take my own and continue to listen in on their conversation.

[Brother, congratulations on your marriage. Mum is freaking out.]

"Cosa sta dicendo?" I nearly spat on my sandwich, why was his voice even sexier when he spoke Italian. I swallowed my food and faced his brother for a reply.

[What did she say?]

"Vuole incontrarla venerdì al Palazzo delle Guardie Reali. Vuole anche che restate entrambi alla villa per una settimana. La sua amica si sposa e vi ha invitati entrambi." He looked straight in my direction as he settles down on the chair next to me. "I know you understand Arabella,"

[She wants to meet her on Friday at the Royal Guards Palace. She also wants you both to stay at the mansion for a week. Her friend is getting married and invited you both.]

"Right, sorry."

Oh, shit he caught me out.

"Grande. Come see le cose non andaro meglio." He throws his food onto the table and pushes himself out of the chair, grabbing his black curls.

[Great. As if things could not get any better]

"It shouldn't be a problem, am I right Arabella?" He gazed right into my soul.

"No, no I don't mind."

"Good. Our mother is a tough woman. So good luck on trying to get her onto your side." He stands up and presses the button to the elevator. "And if you are going to fake this marriage, then at least get the rings on." My eyes widen as he enters the elevator leaving us in utter shock.

Nicholas sighs as he walks towards a frame, he lifts it up and it reveals a safe. He opens it after putting in a code, it reveals two boxes, he hands me one and I open it. My eyes expand, a wedding ring.

I take the ring out of the box.

"Five point five million dollars, it's a nineteen-carat halo diamond." I put the ring back inside the box and hand it back to Nicholas. He crossed his eyebrows as I turn my face away from him. "What is it? Do you want something more expensive? I can make some- "

"No. I'm not putting that on my finger."

"And why not?"

"Because-it-what if I lose it?"

"I have insurance." He answers, settling back down onto his chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 21.9K 58
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
53.6K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
82.5K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...