The heartless mafia Alpha king

Av Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... Mer

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

chapter 14 "mine!"

685 19 6
Av Hapiness345

Am late sorry, but you guys didn't help me vote 😭

Vote na 😭 and comment 😁😂

Sorry tomorrow is my birthday and am just so excited 😁🎉

Am plus one happy birthday to me in advance.

Here you go, don't mind me, you guys can slap me if you want 🙃

________________________________

Her eyes flew wide in terror as tears poured down her face. She watched with horror as the beast-like man continued in his brutal manslaughters.

Screams and shrieks of agony escaped their lips as Marcos sank his teeth into their bodies, ripping huge amounts of flesh.

Blood splattered everywhere, finding its way onto the floor and staining them with its colours.

Blood slid down his fangs, staining his fur along with the only pair of clothes still on him—his pants.

"Please, let go."

The first man, the leader of the trio, spoke up, his voice trembling, his eyes dropping, tears on his cheeks, and blood gushing out of his stomach.

His face was pale, and life seeped from his eyes as he stared at the monster before him, lifting him with only one arm while the other was being used to pin his other friend.

"And why should I do that?" His monstrous, deep voice rang out. "If I remember correctly, you wanted to punch me in the face."

"Do you still want to do it?" A wolfish-like evil smirk formed on his ugly face.

"Come on, I dare you." He taunted, moving his huge head to the side a little, and offered him his face.

The frightened man in his grasp let out another scream in pain when he felt the claws around his neck sink deeper into his neck.

Fresh blood spilt onto his shirt, taking on a new shade.

"Fucking do what I tell you to!" He snarled, flinging the man into a wall.

A cracking sound was heard when the man's body hit the wall on impact.

"Mattias!" His friend screamed, thrashing under the weight of Marcos' heavy arm and trying to escape Marcos' grip.

"Please, he is going to die." He begged, tears and snot covering his face as he locked eyes with the ugly-looking beast above him.

"Oh, I intend for him to die. That's the point of all of these, but don't worry, you won't be far behind." His eyes flashed before he picked up the scared, crying man under him.

"Please, I don't want to die." He pleaded, his eyes growing wide and his heart beating frantically in his cage.

"You should have thought of that." He grunted, a growl escaping his chest as he glared at the man he was holding.

"Next time, mind your own business." He barked, opening his huge mouth, fangs on full display, as he brought the man closer.

"No, please don't do this; I swear—"
He was cut off by his screams, fangs dining into his face along with claws digging into his chest.

"Lucas!"

Mattias screamed as loud as he could, horror written on his pale face, tears falling endlessly onto the floor.

Tired of the endless thrashing and muffled screams of the man, Marcos sank his fangs into his neck.

Very soon, the thrashing came to a stop along with the muffled screams.

"Lucas."

Mattias whispered, his voice fading as he watched Marcos throw the lifeless body of his friend like it was garbage.

"Lucas." He whispered to himself, trying to crawl out from under the debris that had fallen on him.

"Daniel."

He cried out, his eyes landing on his dead friend a few metres away from him.

"No!" He yelled, his panic setting in once he finds himself being picked up and the set of hairy legs in front of him.

"Like my work?" Marcos asked, tilting his head, his fangs on full display, scaring Mattias shitless—he wet his pants.

"Ugh, what's that smell?" Marcos inquired, his brows scrunching in disgust as he sniffed the air with his snout.

"You pissed your pants?" His growl cut the air around them with disapproval.

"Useless!" He roared, flinging Mattias into the wall again.

The man hit his head hard on the wall, and blood poured out.

A whimper was heard after the large impact, forcing Marcos to snap his head toward the sound.

His brows furrowed, seeing his mate looking at him with fear in her eyes and tears sliding down her cheeks.

She stayed rooted in fear, shaking her head subconsciously as she tried to take in what was happening.

He took a step toward her and watched as she flinched backward, crawling away from him using her bum and muttering for him to get away from her.

He felt a prick in his heart watching his mate behave this way towards him.

He felt hate surge through his veins, knowing that it was all their fault that she was seeing him like this.

Now, she saw him as a monster capable of killing anyone without any feelings.

He clenched his fists, his claws digging into his skin and drawing blood onto the floor, which was now stained with blood in large pools.

He snapped his head back, his hardened gaze landing on Mattias, his eyes a spiral of colours as they continued flickering.

"Time to join your friends." His voice boomed, stopping the crawling Mattias in fright for only a second before he resumed his slow crawling.

Once again, he was picked up against his will, with blood and tears blinding his sight due to how much they had clouded it.

To him, all he could see were blurry images of a big, scary, ugly-looking monster.

"Help." He choked out, weakly shaking his head.

"How lovely, but that won't save you."Marcos mused, chuckling darkly.

"Help!"

Mattias called out, gathering all the strength he had, screaming and shouting as loud as he could.

"Idiot." Marcos sneered before sinking his claws into Mattias' stomach.

"Help—" he choked out as blood trickled down his nose and mouth.

"Arhhh"

His horrified, painful shout filled the alley as he felt another claw jab into his chest.

With wide eyes, he stared at Marcos, who had a grin on his face.

He stared continuously with his lips hanging agape as he felt Marcos' claw move inside him, poking and ripping out all his insides.

With silent screams and tears running down his cheeks, he felt his life seeping from him.

With one last look at his murderer, he took his last breath, his eyes still wide open, regret filling them.

Marcos ripped the last of Mattias' insides, bringing them out and tossing them to the other side.

Blood splashed on Lisa's face when he ripped the last of Mattias' intestines, making her scream and cover her mouth with one of her hands.

Marcos let out a low grunt in disapproval of her scream as his sensitive ears rang.

He turned to glare at his frightened mate, his large hands coming to cover his ears.

He walked towards her, his glare still present, his heavy footsteps pounding on the floor as he marched over to her.

She screamed more, her mind telling her to move, but her body stood in place.

Very soon, he was in front of her. He grabbed onto her arm, not caring if she was going to be bruised or not.

"Shut. Up!" He snarled into her face, making her go silent; only whimpers escaped her lips.

"Let go." She cried out, the pain in her arm becoming unbearable for her.

"No." He growled into her face, his claws digging into her arm, and his eyes flashing.

" Mine!" He said, putting his head into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, and making her go stiff.

"Mine!" He growled before sinking his fangs into her neck.

She screamed, having been caught unaware, her tears flowing freely down her face before she started seeing dark spots cloud her vision, before fading into nothingness.

       Vote|| comment 😁😭

Thank you 😊

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
767K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
93.7K 2.3K 33
Why judge a book by its cover.. That's your worst mistake and your fault. I will strive high and fight back. .......... Meet Demi. A true Alpha fe...
6.6M 192K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...