Transport to a different dime...

Av Aquariustsundere

After the Holy wars, the sanctuary of Athena was in peace. The gold saints, the Specters, the Mariners, and t... Mer

Journey to another dimension

101 1 2
Av Aquariustsundere

P.S.: Saint Seiya doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Masami Kurumada. And, videos, gifs and images don't belong to me either. They belong to their original creators.
After the end of the Holy wars, the gods signed the peace treaty, the golden saints, Specters, and Mariners were revived and everything was quiet. The saints trained with their apprentices in the morning and everything was at peace.

Until one fine morning, Athena called the gold saints and the five bronze saints to the Pope's chambers.

Saori: "Gentleman, I know I give you a week's rest, but I called you all today because I found a strange scroll. I'll read it to see if you know what it says".

Opening the scroll, she starts to read it but a portal opens behind them and sucks them in along with Saori and Shion.

In the other dimension

The portal opens in the sky right outside the Aries temple and the knights alongside Saori fall out of it and land on the ground.

Hyoga: [starts to stand up] "Where are we?

Suddenly sounds of footsteps were heading right towards them before they stopped a few inches from them. All of them turn around, fighting to face that unknown adversary until their expressions turn shocked.

Standing right before them was a young man around 21 years old, standing at the height of 173 cm[5 feet 8 inches] with a lean but athletic build even though it has a mix of being slender, he could've been mistaken for being a woman. He has greyish-green hair, several locks reaching past his shoulder, and light blue eyes with flecks of grey.

(Face claim: Rui Minaduki from Tsukiuta. Isn't he cute?]

(Imagine his eyes are light blue with flecks of grey)

He's wearing what looks like to be the Andromeda bronze cloth but it is different.

(I don't know how to describe the armour and its colour. I need help. Imagine his hair is greyish-green and his eyes are light blue with grey flecks)

?: "Guys, what are you doing here? All of you were supposed to be in the sanctuary, guarding the twelve houses and..."

Dotting all the pieces together, the person in front of them wearing the Andromeda armour [only it looks different] was none other than Shun despite having his appearance changed.

Ikki: "Shun?

Shun.2: "What's wr- he trailed off when he saw the people in front of him weren't the gold saints that he knew, his friends including his brother and his counterpart had their original appearances, and the one that looks like Saori and Kiara only her hair was a lighter shade of purple and her eyes were green. This confused him with perplexed confusion and his eyes were wide with surprise before he started talking.

Shun.2: "Niisan, what happened to you? Why do you look like your original self?

Ikki: "Got taken by surprise" What are you talking about?

?: Shun" someone starts to arrive but to everyone's surprise, he is a young adult standing at the height of 186 cm[6 feet 1 inch] and around 23 with a lean but well-built muscular physique with broad shoulders. He has medium-length raven-black hair with the ends coloured dark blue tied into a spiky ponytail and sky-blue eyes with flecks of grey.

(Face claim: Kuroda from Hybrid Child. I recommend you guys watch it. It's very tear-breaking indeed]

And that's not all; he was wearing the phoenix armour, but it was different.

(Imagine his hair was medium-length raven-black with the bottom half coloured dark blue, tied into a spiky ponytail and his eyes were sky blue with the grey colouring. )

Shun.2:[ turns around to see his brother arrive] "Niisan? But[sees the other Ikki with confusion written on the grey-green-haired youth's face] "Who are you and ..."[turns his gaze towards Saori and his expression turns into that of annoyance] "Who is this impostor dressing up as Saori and Kiara?

Ikki.2: [follow Shun.2's gaze and like him, his face turned annoyed as well] "The last time I checked Kiara, she had dark purple hair and blue eyes while Saori has white hair with the bottom of it coloured purple".

Saori: "Who the heck is Kiara? And I'm not an impostor nor do I have white hair! I'm Saori Kido, the reincarnation of Athena".

Both Ikki.2 and Shun.2 froze when Saori said her name and their body language was tensed up. This got the others' attention before the two of them whispered to each other while glancing back at Saori while their guests were looking at them curiously. After a while, the two stop whispering and turn back to the others with uncertainty in their eyes.

Ikki.2: "Forgive for what I say back then but you kinda look what you use to be before "start grimacing" that happens. And, we have another adoptive sister. Her name is Kyung Mi. She's known as the true dragon herrscher of the void and ice". And another who's name is Kiara who became the new Athena after you step down.

Shion: "So in this dimension, Athena was reborn as twins?

Shun.2: "No. More like she had two souls that resided inside her for 10 years until 5 years ago during the Holy War against Hades, Kyung Mi got separated from Kiara and Saori when Hades tried to trap both of them in a large urn, only to separate Kyung Mi from both of them and trap both Kiara and Saori instead. But, Kyung Mi manages to return to her original body and reunite with us".

Dohko: "Then, Athena is not the only one protecting the earth in this dimension..."

Shun.2: "Dimension? Are you guys from another dimension? Wow." [see the other self that reminded him of his original self before the soul merge] "How old are you anyway?

Shun: "I'm 13 years old" When he said this, the latter in front of him choked on himself while Ikki.2 helps by patting his back gently" Eh?! Are you okay?

Shun.2: [lets out a slight cough and clears his throat] " I'm fine and 21 years old.

Camus: [clears his throat, interrupting the conversation] "I'm sorry, but can we all meet the Athena of this dimension?

Shun.2: "Sure. Follow us".

But there's one thing that Cross their minds.

"What is a herrscher" they all thought.

In the sanctuary

Shun.2: "Permission to enter the temple, Mu?

Mu: "Hello Shun. Hello Ikki.

Everyone was surprised to see the Mu of this dimension wearing the Aries armour only it was different.

Mu.2: [saw the others from behind them which got him baffled] "Shun, Ikki who are those people and...[turns his gaze towards and his expression turned annoyed] "Why there's an impostor dressed up as Kiara and Saori?!

Both the brothers let out sighs and told Mu.2 that the ones behind them were from another dimension.

Mu.2: "In that case, let me accompany you all.

Taurus Temple

Mu.2: "Hello Aldebaran.

Aldebaran.2: "Hello Mu. Umm[glancing at their guests and Saori from behind them] Who is that person dressing up as Kiara and Saori?

Mu.2: "According to Shun they are from another dimension. Oh, will you like to join us?

Gemini Temple

Mu.2: "Hello Saga. Permission to enter?

Saga.2: "Hello. What's up Mu?

Mu.2: "Would you like to accompany us?

Saga.2: "Sure I would.

As they went up the stairs, they were surprised to see the cloth of the gold saints of this world were different, even the others that they saw had their cloth but in a different design.

They couldn't believe their eyes but it seemed strange to them that Athena wasn't the only goddess protecting the earth in this dimension.

Everyone wondered if it was Zeus, Hades or some other Olympian god.

In the temple of Pisces

Aphrodite: "Okay, let's just go up the stairs and we'll get to the Pope's temple.

In the temple of the Pope

Gold saints.2:(They started to light up their cosmos]

Suddenly they felt a heavy pressure in the air and some started to suffocate from the intensity. The cosmos they were feeling was terrifying like a dragon, yet it was icy and frigid like winter but deep down it was full of warmth that wanted to protect them, cuddle them and calm them to reassure them that everything is going to be okay.

The others:(the cosmos is cold yet it feels warm)

The guards opened the door. The gold saints of this world enter while the others follow suit. Stopping a few feet away from the throne of the pope's chambers, the gold saints of this world kneel and one leg in front of the unknown person. But the unknown person let out a soft sigh stops them from kneeling.

???:[Smilling] "My dear gold saint brothers get up, you don't have to kneel before me.

Aiolia.2: "I'm afraid we can't do that, my lady, we owe you respect and this is the only way to show it.

Shura.2: "Aiolia is right. In front of you, we can't stand up.

???:[denying] I know but you should not bow before me or anyone.

Saga.2: "But..." Before he could continue, the unknown person interrupts him with one hand raised.

???: "No buts[getting up from the throne]. "I want you to know that you are very important to me. But all I see you guys as the people that I care about.

Shion.2: With all due respect you shouldn't do this.

???:(Sigh]Shion, to the world they are the gold saints but to me, they are not servants or objects. To me, Kiara, and Saori, they including you are our family and people who deserve a lot of care. Kiara, Saori and I don't care about our position as goddesses or herrschers. We're just regular old us trying to enjoy life. To you guys, we're just regular old Kiara, Saori and Kyung Mi.

The saints from the other dimension together with Saori had their jaws drop to the ground. It was not Athena who was sitting on the throne of the pope's chambers, it was a young woman of partial Japanese and Korean heritage with a tall(around 176 cm), physically fit and well-toned body with muscles lined throughout her arms, legs, and abdomen and a light skin tone complexion. She has narrowed eyes which reflect between grey and ice blue with flecks of purple. She has long, straight black hair that fades into snow white with tones of ice blue at the end which flows past her knees, tied into a braid. Her body has been depicted as extremely well-toned, with little, if any, in the way of body fat and muscles lined throughout her arms, legs and abs. She also has a small scar below her right eye.

(First picture is what Kyung Mi look like. Face claim is Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan. Second picture is what Kyung Mi's bottom half of her hair look like and third picture is what the hairstyle look like)
She wears a black long-sleeved turtleneck like underdress(you know like wearing an undershirt underneath your t-shirt) underneath a long sleeved white knee-length dress that almost took on a purple color, a belt wrapped around the waist(just not too tight), black tights underneath the dress, a round jewel hanging around the collar and black with blue boots with silver decorations.

(This is the attire she is wearing)

(And these are the shoes she is wearing)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC