The Possessive Duke

By sweetchoclate9

Lucas Alberto. The Devilish Duke. That's what everyone calls him. And he is a devil like everyone says. He is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Author's Note: New Story
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Possessing The Brat

EPILOGUE

34.6K 988 123
By sweetchoclate9

EPILOGUE

The Ever After With So Much Love And A Little Bit Possessiveness

Eight Years Later

Annabelle Piccolo Alberto's POV

"Once we are done with the checking the Contract we can finalize the terms and sign it. Please make sure to proofread it by tomorrow." I inform as I sign the papers in front of me. Aria takes the file from me once I am done.

"Yes, Miss Bossy." She smiles sarcastically and I shake my head trying to stop my smile. "You have come a long way. I am so proud of you." She hugs me and I hug her back. Nicole barges in.

"There is my favourite Boss!" She comes to me to give me a hug as well once Aria pulls away and I hug her back too. "We have hit the target! Our turnover is 10 Million this month. It's double of what we have planned!" We all grin.

I started the Exports and Imports company a year ago exactly. Aria and Nicole joined me as I started. It's been one hard year and a lot of sleepless nights. But we loved every part of it. Now we reached our target sooner than we expected.

"I couldn't have done it without you guys!" I am so grateful for them. They smile at me and we all coo as we hug again.

"Delivery for Mrs. Piccolo!" My PA, Leah comes with a huge bouquet in her hand and struggles to hold it as she walks to my desk and places it down on the glass table. She huffs and puts her hands on her hips. "How many more of them do I have to carry in?" She asks and looks to her right. There is a table with all the bouquets. Most of them are from Lucas. She hands me the letter. I open it.

To the most beautiful woman I know. To my wife. To my courageous Angel.

Congratulations.

Love you till I die.

My heart jumps and I blush. Tears nearly gather in my eyes as I hold it to my heart. All the three woman in the room coo knowing who it is from.

"I still cannot imagine him being loving. I mean..." Aria trails off as she speaks of her former boss, the Devil. "That man makes me want to shit my pants." She shivers.

"How is your father?" Nicole asks. We all look at her. She looks down at her fingers then lifts her eyes.

"I cannot believe you got the guts to ask her that!" Aria scolds her. "You kissed him!" She reminds her. "I still cannot process that!" I want to laugh as I remember that moment. I mean we all know that Nicole has a crush on my father.

"I was drunk and he was just there." She tries to defend herself.

"Let's not forget how you puked on his shoes after that" Aria crosses her hands near her chest.

"You both were supposed to save me from embarrassment. Not laugh at me." Nicole complains and we call can't help our laugh.

"It was too precious a moment to not laugh." Aria says.

"I am sorry we didn't have a camera!" Leah laughs loud.

The door bursts open and my heart stops beating in my chest. The laughter dies as my heart skips a beat and I keep falling in love more and more. Everything stops for a second and moves in slow motion.

Lucas walks in, in his light blue suit and pants and white shirt. His dark glasses in place. His stance dominating and his aura dangerous. He comes to me directly passing over the ladies. I didn't realise that I have been staring at him. He comes to me, pulls me close by my waist causing our chests to collide. I gasp. He leans down and places a small loving kiss on my lips. He pulls away.

"Hi Angel!" He calls out as he pulls off his glasses and looks at me. I am still in haze. My husband is the Sexiest Man Alive! He smiles down at me as I am still staring.

"I believe it now." Aria says pulling me out of my trance.

"What?" Lucas asks and she stutters.

"Um-I- We are leaving! Bye! Enjoy your day!" She says hurriedly as she pulls Nicole and Leah away. Nicole makes a loose fist and puts her finger in and out of it making sex gestures. I blush deep red and feeling glad that Lucas's eyes are on me at that moment. The door closes and soon his lips are on mine as I am being lifted off my feet and my legs are wrapped around his waist. My skirt is riding up.

His hands are on my ass and his cock rubbing directly against my core. He sets me down on the table and his hands are on my waist.

"You are so sexy, you know that?" I ask rhetorically and kiss him back. He smiles into the kiss.

"I will agree if my wife says so." He kisses me back with just as much passion. My phone rings but we keep kissing. It rings again causing us to pull away. Lucas groans. I pick up the phone, but still put my legs around my husband. He seems happy to stay in place and starts kissing me down my neck as I answer the call.

"Hello." He bites my skin gently as I speak. My other hand is in his hair.

"Oh my God, Layla! Put that down!" I hear Melody shout. Melody, our head chef at the palace, she started to work for me from four years ago. Lucas brought a mansion for us after we had Max, our lovely son. He is the most well behaved kid. He is six years old now. Layla, our darling girl and Daddy's Princess might I add, is four years old. There is no ruckus she cannot create that her father does not support.

"Hello, Melody!" I call as I sit my up straight at the mention of our daughter. That doesn't stop Lucas from kissing me. "What did Layla do now?" I ask and that pauses him. He stops kissing and looks at me. I put it on speaker so he can hear.

"Ugh! That little girl, no matter how cute she is." Melody pauses and I look at Lucas. He is smirking. He knows how cute his daughter is. He spoils her after all. She doesn't even have to ask for anything and even if she did, Lucas personally takes her to the store to buy her whatever she wants. I am afraid this is going to make her not appreciate things in life when she grows up. "She is a little Devil."

"What did she do now?" I ask and find Lucas smiling. I shake my head.

"Well since you left in the morning, she refused to have breakfast ad ran. All of us have been searching for her, by the time we found her, she has nearly set the barn in the back on fire." My eyes widen. "Before you ask, she is fine." Lucas looked scared for a second there. "She kissed the Jennifer's boy." Jennifer is one of the staff members that works at the mansion. That gets Lucas. He stands up straight and adjusts his suit. He puts on his glasses. I stand up and he helps me adjust my dress and hair. I grab my bag. "She told him she loves him and that she is going to marry him tomorrow in front of his parents." A frown forms on Lucas's face.

"We are on our way Melody. Please don't let her cause anymore trouble." Although I know it's not possible.

"I will try my best."

"Bye." I cut the call and Lucas is tugging me along to the parking lot already. "You are raising her to be a little brat." I complain as we reach our car and he opens the door for me.

"She is my Little Girl. She deserves the world." He gets in the driver's seat and puts on his seat belt before starting the car.

"Lucas, she nearly set our barn on fire!"

"We will build a new one." He says casually.

"That's not the point. What if something happened to her?" His knuckles turn white as he grips the steering wheel. "She needs to know the happiness in little things."

"She has a kind heart. She loves everyone. What's more important than that?" She does. She is very good at giving and sharing. Two months ago she made Lucas so many candies and gave them to the street kids near her school. She gave her stuffed toy and her favourite scarf to a kid that looks mal nutritional. Lucas felt so proud. I think I saw a tear or two in his eyes. It made me and Lucas think about our decisions and we started a trust fund for mal nutritioned kids on Layla's name. Last week she visited the kid back who is now getting education from the money from the trust. She felt so happy that she hugged her Papa and gave him a thousand kisses. Worth it! That's what Lucas said. "Who is this little bastard that I need to threaten? Is it Ben?" He asks. I sigh.

"Yes." No one knows more about our daughter than him. He takes interest in everything his Little Princess does.

"I am going to kick that little bastard!"

"Ben is a sweet kid, Lucas. He is good at studies. He behaves whenever he is at our house and always sounds so responsible. You have seen him too." He knows I am right. "It was not him who kissed her! He only seems interested in his studies all the time. Do you know how much trouble Layla causes him?" That kid is the sweetest.

"My Little Girl, can't go around kissing boys at this age. She is four. Four! She is not supposed to have boyfriends until thirty!" He sounds angry. I laugh.

"Thirty? Good Luck with that." I tease and he slides his hand down my thigh and moves up my skirt as he does so and pinches my lips down there gently as he reaches my core over my panties. "Lucas!" He smirks. "You Devil!"

"You knew that when you agreed to marry me." He teases me.

"I did. Everyone warned me." I tease back.

"Well I am glad you didn't listen." He takes my hand. "I wouldn't have my Lovely son, my Little Princess and this beautiful life without you." He kisses my hand and sucks my fingertips like he usually does.

"Papa! Papa!" The brat runs into her father's arms who bends down all ready to pick her up. He lifts her into his arms and swirls her around causing her to giggle. Once he holds he close and sits down with her in his lap, he kisses her. I sit beside them watching my husband love our daughter. It puts a huge smile on my face.

"What did my Princess do today?" He asks her.

"Nothing just the usually day. Oh!" She sits up suddenly. Just then Max and Ben walk out of the study room. They both are good friends. We support the education of all the kids of our staff that work here in the mansion. Ben always thanks us for that. He only ever shows gratitude towards us. She smiles as her eyes meet Ben's who quickly looks away. "I am marrying Ben tomorrow." She says excitedly.

Ben looks scared. Max comes to sit beside me and I pull him close. Ben stands beside Max, scared for his life. Lucas looks pissed too. Without his glasses on, we can all see it. I put my hand on his to calm him down.

"You are not." He tells her. Hearing her father refuse for the first time, Layla looks shocked and gets off his lap. "But Papa, even Ben agreed to it." She runs to Ben and holds his hand. He stands there is shock. Lucas is not taking this well. "Tell Papa, Ben." She urges him and Ben looks at Lucas. If I was Ben I would run right now. Max looks at all of us.

"What are you doing, Layla?" Max asks.

"I love Ben, Maxie!" She tells him with a huge smile. Max shakes his head. "Tell them, Ben." She smiles at him. The boy is staring at our girl looking just as smitten. Aww! They both have a crush on each other! I want to coo.

"I-I like her." Ben tells with such determination. Wow! This little boy has some guts to stand up to Lucas. He must really like our little girl. I smile. He smiles at me and looks at Lucas and all of our smiles drop.

"Layla." He calls his daughter's name for the first time, even I am shocked. She looks at her father. "Go to your room." He commands. Hearing Lucas speak to her like that is the first time. All the staff in the room with us looks stunned. Max looks scared too.

"But Papa-" She starts.

"Go to your room right now!" He tells us in a deadly voice. I pick Layla up in my arms and stop near Lucas.

"They are kids Lucas. Be gentle." I know he is about to speak to Ben, but he needs understand that they are little kids. He nods. Layla looks at her Papa with tears in her eyes. She hides her face in my neck. Ben looks like is about to shit his pants. I give him a reassuring nod as I leave the room. Max is beside Ben supporting his friend.

"Come on. Won't you give Papa a kiss?" Lucas asks Layla and she turns her head away. She looks down at her fingers. I smile. Max is smiling too. We are all at the dining table and it is dinner time. It's been a week since that incident and Layla is not talking to her Papa. It's breaking his heart. He is doing everything he can to please her.

"Maybe you should ask Layla." She throws sarcasm at him and I can't stop my laugh. Out little girl has some sass.

"I am sorry, Princess. Would you give you Papa, who loves you a lot, a tight hug?" He asks as he pulls her into his lap. She looks away. He takes holds her chin and kisses her cheek. She wipes away the kiss. He gives her another and she wipes it away.

"No!" She tries to push him, but he holds her and gives her another kiss and she gives in.

"Brat!" Max murmurs and she pokes her tongue at him. "Come here." He commands Max and as he reaches his father, Lucas pulls him on his other lap and kisses both his kids. "My beautiful kids." He kisses them again and I am falling hard. Absolutely, Deeply, Uncontrollably and Madly in Love.

Once we had dinner, we are now in the living room. Our kids are sleeping in our laps. They fell asleep watching a movie. Layla is in my lap and Max is in his father's. I turns to look at Lucas. He is already staring at me.

"Do you know that I will kill myself if you are not with me?" He asks and my heart stops.

"Stop saying things like that, please." I plead. It spins tears in my eyes. I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

"I will kill anything that tries to hurt you or our family."

"I know." He is such a family man. "I love you."

"I love you too, Angel. I can't stop obsessing over you." I look up to meet his eyes. I see absolute sincerity.

"Lucas." At that moment, I become the little girl under the tree who first met him. I remember the boy who smiled at me like I am some Angel when others saw me as a nothing.

"My beautiful Angel." He kisses my forehead.

I couldn't me more in love. If only I know that I will be falling in love every minute with this man that made me the courageous woman. He is the man that gave me wings. He is the man that let me fly. He is my strength, my rock, my world and my absolute everything.

My Lucas.

"So has the Duke finally Seduced the Angel?" He asks teasingly remembering the time he first came into my room and saw the books sprawled around. One of them was The Duke's Seduction. I remember being so embarrassed that day. I blush remembering that.

"The Duke did more than that." I answer looking into his eyes. "He made her fall in love with him." He looks lost in my eyes just as I am lost in his. "Every day, every second, every moment."

His lips meet mine and as we pull away our foreheads are touching. There is nothing but deep, deep love.

I will die without you too. I look at him.

My Angel. He looks at me.

We are not two people. We are one. There is no meaning to one without the other. One loving family.

The Ever After...

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Annabelle and her Lucas have powered through everything coming out stronger than ever. Love has been the most powerful force for them. I had to fall in love with them to write this story. I enjoyed every second of it.

Tell me if you felt the love.

Also, what do you think of Little Layla? The Little Brat! I had to write that. I couldn't stop myself from thinking "What would Lucas be like as a father if he has Little Annabelle?" Well he would be one big Teddy Bear. One Possessive Teddy Bear.

Would you like to like to know more about Little Layla and Ben?

POSSESSING THE BRAT.

Coming Soon...

Stay Tuned...

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 49.3K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
264K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
546K 20.3K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...