I'm building territory in anc...

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-204 end

11-20

626 11 0
By jeon_jijae

11

Chapter 11

He glared at Mo Jiang who stepped in.

Mo Jiang was inexplicable. He didn't understand how he had offended this aunt.

Mo Jiang saluted, Ming Yu had already smiled and let Mo Jiang sit down and talk, Mo Jiang came here to ask for the arrangement of the escort of 500 people. It is impossible for so many people to be completely guarded in the palace, so it is up to His Highness to decide where to place them.

Ming Yu took a sip of porridge and said, "Go to the nearest open space outside the city, it's better to be bigger, and then get a training base. These people, the big men from the capital, have to give me good training and training. I was born in the Praetorian Guards, and if I didn't learn a little bit of skills, wouldn't it mean that I would run away when encountering barbarians in the future? How can this be called a soldier? How can I be called the Praetorian Guards, they can't follow me for nothing! Come out here! Going back to learn some skills is also a kind of experience."

Now, how does Ming Yu know that he is about to train him to scream, and every bastard who dreams of growing wings and flying back to the capital, after a few years, he will Even if he was driven with a stick, he didn't want to go back.

What Ming Yu said made sense, and Mo Jiang couldn't refute it. While he was still on the road, His Highness had already revealed a little training content to him. He had never heard of such things as formations, capturing enemies, tactics, and physical training. He had never heard of cross-country long-distance running, even capturing and beating enemies. It should be able to train people's physical fitness, but he couldn't understand this formation training. , who will not stand in the queue? Where is it used to single out training. He thought that this was all imaginary by His Highness. Well, as long as His Highness is happy, what else can they say? The following people, because they have His Highness's two-year promise, should do it no matter what. Moreover, he also felt that these things should be able to play a role in training, because he has not practiced it yet, and he does not know whether it will be effective.

There was a malicious smile on the corner of Ming Yu's mouth, but he planned for his subordinates wholeheartedly.

When Mo Jiang saw his expression, he didn't know that it was risking bad water. He could only mourn silently for his subordinates in his heart. In fact, why didn't he want to see the jokes of these bastards.

Mo Jiang nodded calmly, and discussed some unimportant matters. Now that he has just settled down, he has to start from scratch, so many tedious things have to be arranged one by one. After Ming Yu finished drinking a bowl of porridge, he asked Qingping to withdraw. Qing Ping frowned, His Highness has only eaten a few mouthfuls, really, he didn't even let His Highness eat it, and wanted to persuade His Highness to eat some more, Ming Yu had already read her mind and smiled: "Enough is enough. Now, I'll prepare some snacks later, just eat it when I'm hungry." Now that His Highness wants to talk about things, he definitely doesn't have the heart to eat any more, so it's better to prepare some snacks. She had to agree and ordered the people to remove the meal together. When she was going out, she glared at Commander Mo, how could Mo Jiang still not understand at this time. He touched his head embarrassingly, because he was careless and forgot that His Royal Highness was drunk last night and only got up now. Now that the matter is halfway through, it is impossible to give up halfway. After the two discussed it for a while, Ji You asked to see him, and Ming Yu saw that it was not too early. He also thought that General Ji should be here at this time, so he asked someone to let him in. Ji You strode in and bowed to Ming Yu, who came to bid farewell today. He escorted him all the way since he met Ming Yu. Now that his mission is complete, he should go back to sell the mission. Ji You explained the purpose of his visit, and Ming Yu had already guessed it, "This journey has been hard work for General Ji, and this king also knows that General Ji is in military affairs, so he doesn't dare to stay too much. We have prepared some reward silver here, even if it is the blessing of this king to everyone. It's hard to pay." When Ji You heard that he dared to suffer, he quickly declined: "Guarding His Royal Highness is the responsibility of the ministers, how can you dare to ask for rewards..." Before he could finish speaking, Ming Yu interrupted. He said with a smile: "This king has always been rewarded and punished, and you deserve it. Besides, there is one more thing I want to ask General Ji to talk to and make peace with General Xie of your family. " Why can't they explain it directly to their general, but ask him to make peace in the middle? He was a little embarrassed, because he was afraid that things would not work out. Ming Yu saw through his careful thoughts and said with a smile: "It's not a big deal, you just need to help me and say it together, it doesn't matter whether it's successful or not."

"I don't know what His Highness said?" Ji Youxin turned around, but decided to ask.

Ming Yu crossed his hands on his chin comfortably, "General Ji, you have also seen that our Imperial Guard guards are all brought from the capital, and their combat power is far less than that of the Red Pao Army. Therefore, this king would like to thank you The general's two red-robed soldiers will come over to help train and train their combat capabilities, and it won't take long, three to five months or half a year."

Ji You was stunned after hearing this, and he could borrow someone to help with training like this. Not to mention that this is really a small thing, but there has never been a precedent. However, who would be willing to come here to train these indulgent and presumptuous elders? He didn't say anything to death, he only promised to help and ask General Xie. As for General Xie's answer or not, it was none of his business.

How did he know that his promise was to pit himself.

Ming Yu nodded, as long as he agreed, but after Ji You left, Mo Jiang was puzzled by His Highness's intention. Almost all the troops of the Dayan Dynasty had their own systems. Just like the frontier garrison under the jurisdiction of General Wei and the red robe army under General Xie are two systems, they will not participate in their respective training on weekdays, only the generals in command will arrange the overall battle plan during wartime, etc. The order was issued, and then they acted according to the order and performed their respective duties. The well water did not violate the river water, and there would be no disputes.

It was because of this that Mo Jiang didn't understand why His Highness would let the soldiers of the red robes participate in the training of the guards of the palace.

"Your Highness, is this inappropriate?" Mo Jiang said politely.

Knowing Commander Mo's concerns, Ming Yu didn't take it to heart, he waved his hand and said, "Don't worry, the Red Pao Army has their strengths, the soldiers who can fight against the barbarians and never fail, why are our Imperial Guards? Why can't we learn from their strengths? With the encouragement of such people, our Guards will grow faster." He mainly thought that the Red Pao Army had fought against the barbarians all year round, and had rich combat experience, so he just gave them to these people. Talking about your combat experience and process can also benefit everyone a lot.

Ming Yu's explanation made Mo Jiang suddenly realize that he couldn't help but feel ashamed. It turned out that His Highness had seen so far, and he was short-sighted. That being the case, he should try his best to train these people as soon as possible, so that His Highness can be a little more at ease.

However, His Highness personally stated that it took three to five years. After those three or five years, what should these people do when they return to the capital?

11. Chapter 11

"Your Highness, after that period expires?" Mo Jiang still asked.

It is their duty to protect His Royal Highness, how can they just leave, what if His Highness spends energy to train an elite team? Wouldn't everything have to start all over again after a few years.

Ming Yu didn't understand that Mo Jiang's brain circuit had gone so far. Looking at him suspiciously, Mo Jiang said his concerns, "Otherwise, this contract period will be void. They are entrusted by the emperor to protect His Royal Highness, then they have to I will protect His Highness for the rest of my life." Ming Yu suddenly realized that Mo Jiang was really thinking about himself wholeheartedly, but he could not agree with Mo Jiang's words, "A gentleman is hard to follow, how can he go back when he says it? Don't worry, Since you can train the first batch of people, you will naturally have the confidence to train the second batch, does Commander Mo not believe in himself or in this king?" He has already decided that these people will be handed over to Mo Jiang for training. If you can put forward some substantive opinions, it depends on the ability of Commander Mo. Ming Yu's words made Mo Jiang suddenly enlightened, yes! What if these people return to Beijing? I will definitely be able to train more and better people for His Highness. Mo Jiang left with the belief that he could do it. The army of five hundred tigers and bens gradually took shape under his polishing, and it was also a legend in the borderlands. Of course, this is another story, and now everything has just begun. After taking care of some chores, Ming Yu only brought a few guards and walked out of the palace. He was always thinking about the Hu people. If he wanted to know more about these things, he wanted to go to the gathering place of the Hu people in the south of the city. have a look. Along the way, what I saw and heard has changed a lot from when I entered the city yesterday. Today, the streets are obviously a lot more lively. People come and go on the streets. The shouts of street vendors are endless, and occasionally there are the sounds of cows and horses neighing.

I was on the road yesterday, and I didn't take a good look at the scenery along the road. At this time, I realized that a strong western wind was blowing towards my face, and the streets, houses and even flowers and trees had a rough and uninhibited style.

This is a gathering place for the Hu people, and a large part of them are Hu people. Among these people, there are travelers who pass by here, dressed in fancy clothes, and speak incomprehensible Hu language; there are also people who have lived here for many years and have long been Chineseized. Now, every move reveals a Han Chinese demeanor. There are orchids dancing in the Hu Xuan dance in front of the audience, dancing enchantingly, stepping on rhythmic drums, making the audience stop and fascinated; there are graceful Hu girls standing at the door of their own stores, warmly greeting customers to come in and drink.

Seeing everything in Ming Yu's eyes felt novel, he is not someone who has never seen the world, what kind of people have never seen it in future generations? But standing in this place at this moment makes him feel the unprecedented amazement, yes, this is the tip of the iceberg in the long river of history, and he is fortunate enough to stand here and witness this

12

Chapter 12

Frame by frame living picture scroll.

He stopped and walked wherever he wanted, and was finally dragged into the door by a woman with two braids.

"Young master, come in for a drink? My family's drinks are famous in this cool city. If you ask the neighbors, my family's drinks are the purest and strongest in the whole street." Hu Nu giggled, her voice clear and sweet. , holding Ming Yu and boasting about his own things.

"Really? Is it really that good?" Ming Yu was a little tired after walking for so long, so he just walked in.

Hu Nv's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and her eyes were full of turbulent waves. How many of the guards have seen such a formation, their faces are flushed, and they really go in when they see the master's face does not change, and they are in a dilemma for a while.

The Hu girl giggled, "How can you be so shy, the big gentlemen, how can you be as generous and respectable as this little boy?" She was blunt, and the few people she said just wanted to find a place to get in.

She also saw that this group of people were all Han people, so she started to tease. Han people are really interesting, and men are even more ashamed than women.

Ming Yu is also funny, these guards are all from the capital, and their knowledge is naturally extraordinary. However, the girls of the Han family are all dignified, elegant, and reserved and gentle. Today, when I meet a voluptuous Hu girl who is boldly dressed and shows snow-white arms and legs, I am afraid that I don't know where to put my eyes?

"Come in and drink some water and have a rest and then go to other places to go shopping." Ming Yu opened his mouth to relieve the siege, "Why does the girl make it difficult for them? The first time you come here, it is inevitable that you will be a little restrained."

Hu Nv pouted and mumbled: "Look at the son. Isn't it the first time?" Having said that, he let them go, turned his body aside, and let them in. Only then did a few of them breathe a sigh of relief, and hurriedly slipped in like a snake. Seeing this, Hu Nu's little mouth was about to go to the sky. Is she so scary? Thinking about it, she felt funny, but when customers entered the store, she couldn't be neglected, and hurriedly went to greet customers to order wine and food.

The store is not big, there are six or seven tables, you can see everything at a glance, and there are two tables already seated with customers. Ming Yu chose a seat by the window and sat down. Several guards did not dare to sit at the same table with him, so they chose a similar position to form a protective circle.

Soon, the wine and dishes came up, which are the signature dishes unique to the Hu people. Ming Yu tasted it slowly, and it really had a different flavor.

"Bua Tan, you have to think about it, just let it go. Tell me, what do you think?"

A voice came into Ming Yu's ears. He didn't care about it at first, but he heard a familiar name. Afterwards, he looked over there.

It was quite a coincidence that sitting not far away with his back to them was the barbarian Bua Tan whom he had just met yesterday. He didn't intend to recognize the person, but their conversation later caught his attention.

"He Danhan, I've been thinking about it for a long time. You know my bread business is hard enough to support my family. Yesterday, I quarreled with your sister-in-law again. Last night, I thought about it for a night before I made up my mind. If you come up with an idea, you will have to fight it once, don't do anything else, just live a breath." Bua Tan took a sip of wine, his voice muffled.

After a pause, Bua Tan continued: "If you don't think about it, I won't come to you, how about it? In a word, would you like to follow the old brother?"

He Danhan thought for a long time, a little tangled , undecided. "Brother, have you really decided? This risk..." He paused and looked at Bua Tan, "You have to think about it, it's not like it used to be, since five years ago, Boss Luo's caravan suffered disaster. After all, how many people still dare to do it now?"

He said that five years ago, the largest caravan in the frontier was Boss Luo, with more than ten carriages and hundreds of people guarding them. However, from a business trip five years ago, when I came back, there was no news for some reason. Finally, someone saw the broken carriages and horses of the caravan in the wilderness, but there was no one left alive, and the goods were looted. At that time, this incident caused a sensation in the entire Liangzhou. I heard that this caravan encountered bandits, and the whole army was wiped out. Afterwards, several waves of caravans were robbed one after another. Since then, the caravans have gradually become scarce. Who would risk their lives to travel to trade?

"To tell you the truth, even if you don't follow me, I have to do this business. Dayan's items are extremely rare in various countries in the west, and the items from there are also priceless. I only need If you go twice, you will definitely make a lot of money, and then how can you let your mother-in-law and children live a good life." Bua Tan said his plan.

Thieves are difficult to deal with, but as long as you are careful, if you encounter one, the thieves are also seeking money, and they may be safe and sound with money. Besides, he didn't believe that his luck was so bad. Under the circumstance of doing it secretly, he would encounter bandits as soon as he came. No matter how hard he fought, it wouldn't be worse than now, right?

He Danhan thought of the prospect that Buatan said, and it is false to say that he is not moved. It's just that it's more difficult than Buatan's decision to make a decision at the moment, "Then brother, let me think about it."

Buatan was also very straightforward, nodded and agreed: "Well, you can think about it, but time Don't wait for anyone, you'd better reply to me as soon as possible."

He Danhan couldn't care about drinking at this time, and couldn't sit still, "Then I'll go back and discuss with my family, and I'll answer you in three days." After speaking, He got up and left.

Buatan didn't leave him either, and when He Danhan left, he was ready to settle the bill himself.

At this moment, someone patted him on the shoulder, and Bua Tan turned around and almost fell to his knees in fright. Isn't this the prince I saw on the street yesterday? How do you meet here?

He was about to salute, but Ming Yu stopped him, walked to the opposite side of him and sat down, and then motioned for him to sit down and talk.

Buatan didn't dare to disobey, and sat down tremblingly.

Ming Yu was very interested, "Do you want to go to Western countries to do business?"

Ming Yu just listened to it, and after a little analysis, he already knew Bua Tan's plan. So as soon as you open your mouth, you are ready to go straight to the topic.

Bua Tan's heart skipped a beat, and there was only one bad thought. It's over, it's over, now that this guy knows about it, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat and walk around.

But how could someone like him accept his fate so easily? His eyes rolled, and there was only one thought in his mind, which he must never admit.

In Dayan, foreign trade is not allowed. But the benefits are so huge that many people take risks for the sake of profit. Of course, this is only secret, and no one dares to mention it in the open.

Buatan made an appointment with He Danhan here today and stated his plans. One is that he is too excited, and the other is that this is a gathering place for the Hu people, and these things are commonplace here. Thirdly, he didn't expect the prince to come here at all.

Bu Atan shyly said, "Hey! Your Majesty, I'm afraid you heard it wrong? How dare a villain..."

Ming Yu's slender fingers tapped the table lightly, staring at him with a smile that was not a smile. Bua Tan.

Buatan couldn't say any more what he said next, and shut up embarrassedly.

"Okay, this king doesn't talk nonsense with you, and I don't want to punish you. However, you have to tell all your plans." Ming Yu smiled, giving people a gentle and harmless feeling.

After hearing the first half of the sentence, Bua Tan thought that he had escaped the catastrophe, but when he heard the back, his face turned pale. When he is stupid? He also said that he will not be punished, and will there be any good results waiting for him after he has fully disclosed it? Ming Yu tapped on the table casually, "It's okay, it doesn't matter if you don't say it, you know that this Liangcheng is now the king's territory, and your every move can't escape the eyes of this king, unless you do it now. Leaving Liangcheng..." This is naturally impossible, he has been here for more than ten years, his mother-in-law is from Liangcheng, and his children also grew up here. . Buatan was weighing the pros and cons in his heart when he heard Ming Yu casually say: "Have you ever thought about what if your caravan was escorted by this king?" Buatan shook his hand, and the wine glass on the table "bang" It rolled to the ground and shattered, and everyone in the store looked over. Bua Tan embarrassedly smiled and apologized: "Slippery, slippery."

Then he called Hu Nu to remove the leftovers from the table, and ordered another table of dishes. At this time, Bua Tan's heart stabilized just now, and he pondered the meaning of Duan Wang's words in front of him.

12. Chapter 12

He still hadn't figured out the reason after all, so he was stunned and asked directly: "My lord, what do you mean?"

Ming Yu no longer embarrassed him, and smiled: "This king is going to be established. A caravan can do business with countries in the Western Regions, you should know it? That is, tea, porcelain and silk fabrics from the southern part of our Dayan country are transported to countries like Wan, Di, Ma Dan, Huhu... um, and then Spices and gems from other countries are also very popular to be sold in Dayan Country."

Bua Tan was already stunned, he did not expect that the dignified Prince of Dayan Country could say such words in an open and honest way. He remembers that Dayan has not yet allowed trade with other countries, right? Or has the situation changed unknowingly?

He asked cautiously: "My lord, the rules of this Great Yan Kingdom have changed?"

Ming Yu shook his head, "Of course not, but who is this king? The rules are set by our family, do you think this king needs to abide by this? The rules?"

"This..." Bua Tan was speechless, what Ming Yu said was the truth, and the rules were always followed by the people below.

"Now, this king is this

13

Chapter 13

The kings and lords of a piece of land, they control you, can they control this king? "Ming Yu gave him reassurance.

In fact, this plan has been in Ming Yu's mind all the time, and he has been paying attention to inquiring about the situation in the Western Regions. When he came here, he came to the gathering place of the Hu people as soon as possible, not because of fresh curiosity. , but because he wanted to know more about the countries in the Western Regions.

When he was still on the road, the idea of ​​forming a caravan had already existed in his mind.

However, after all, he had just arrived and didn't know everything, so he could only put it down temporarily.

After coming to the Liangzhou boundary, seeing the current situation here made him feel impatient. This place is too barren, and everything must be changed.

However, to change and create new things and build this land, it is necessary to To feed the people in this place, which one does not need a lot of money? Although he has the emperor's reward in his hand, it is only a drop in the bucket, and the use of a little bit is less.

It's easy to say that open source is open source, open source is a big problem, Liangzhou is so poor, what to use to open source? As for reducing expenditure, huh, this is nothing, and there are places where robbers often visit, do things without spending money?

Just heard Bua Tan's dialogue, when he learned that he wanted to gamble and take the risk of sending Dayan's goods to various countries in the Western Regions for trade, the idea of ​​forming a caravan also came up.

Yes, he was not worried all the time . Is the candidate for the formation of the caravan? It is because there are no people around him who really understand the situation of the countries in the Western Regions.

And what about Buatan? As a barbarian, no one knows this better than him. The tenacity of the current affairs, coupled with his current momentum, are the best characteristics of business buyers. And Ming Yu values ​​these points.

As for whether he will do his best to help himself, whether or not The heartfelt question is not a problem in Ming Yu's eyes. As long as there are enough interests involved, how to choose is a wise person, and it should not be said, he believes that Bua Tan will have a measure in his heart. .

Bua Tan's heart beat faster at this moment, his hands and feet were shaking, he understood what Ming Yu meant, and it was because he understood that he was so excited that he couldn't control himself.

In the beginning, he could only make a little trouble by himself. Now if the prince joins, I believe that with such a backer, he has already succeeded more than half of his plans.

He squeezed his thigh hard, this was not a dream. He confirmed again and again: "My lord, are you really joking?"

Ming Yu didn't say anything, drank the wine in the glass, and just stared at him with a smile.

Bua Tan hurriedly raised the jug, filled him respectfully, then scratched his head and smiled awkwardly: "Hey! The little man is stupid. He can't speak, and being able to follow the prince is a great blessing for the villain. The prince, as long as you Say it, the villain is not afraid of going up the mountain of swords and going down to the sea of ​​​​fire, and will do as you say."

He patted his chest and assured that there is such a good thing, taking this opportunity to compliment the prince of the Dayan Dynasty, the future has a bright future. Woolen cloth. It would be a fool not to agree to this.

Ming Yu nodded, it's good to talk to smart people, just need to mention a few words, you will know how to choose the most beneficial.

"It's not a difficult task. You don't need a mountain of swords and a sea of ​​fire. You just need to form a caravan. As for the issue of goods, this king will find a way. When the time comes, this king will send someone to contact you and discuss all cooperation matters."

This request is not difficult, Bua Tan repeatedly agreed, he originally intended to get caravans. Although it was a petty fight, he didn't dare to be open-minded, but he had already contacted a lot of people in private, and today he also persuaded an old friend to join, only to be caught by Ming Yu.

Now to do things for Duan Wang, then this matter has to be carefully reconsidered, and it must be trusted. As for the scale of the caravan that Duan Wang wants to set up, he has to listen to the arrangement of the prince.

"This king still has one of the most important tasks here." Ming Yu said and looked at Bua Tan, and seeing that he was listening, he continued: "This king wants you to collect seeds, no matter what kind of seeds, as long as they are big What Yan doesn't have, this king needs it. You remember, no matter how precious gems and spices are, they can't compare to those seeds in my heart, do you understand?"

This world is not quite the same as the original world, and there are many things in later generations. , are rare or absent here, and he can understand, remembering that many crops in later generations were slowly imported from abroad after the Silk Road was opened. Although Ming Yu is not sure whether there are still these seeds, or whether those seeds are still in the place of origin is a question mark, but it is still necessary to attract attention now.

"Ah?" Bua Tan was stunned. He saw Ming Yu's solemn expression. At first, he thought that the task Ming Yu said would be a difficult task, but after listening to Ming Yu's words, he only had a question mark in his heart. ? Collecting seeds, did he really hear it right or did the prince say it wrong?

However, Ming Yu's serious and firm tone made him involuntarily believe that everything he said was true. It's just that he doesn't understand, what's so rare about this kind of seed? The prince even looked more valuable than gems and spices. However, the matter that the prince explained is really a small matter, and he may not be able to do anything else, but this matter is a trivial matter, absolutely no problem.

Although he was puzzled in his heart, he never asked any more questions, he knew that he had to take care of his identity. Opportunities like this are hard to come by, and it is best to ask less and do more.

Seeing this, Ming Yu was very satisfied with his knowledge and interest. With such a partner, he would have a lot of peace of mind.

Of course, this cannot be done overnight, and a caravan must be formed. In addition to manpower, you have to ask for goods. He has nothing in his hand now, what will he trade for then?

Therefore, after the two separated, Bua Tan went to find someone he could trust, and Ming Yu immediately started writing letters after returning to the house.

The only person in the capital who can help him is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince Ming Ye is his compatriot. When Ming Yu was in the palace, Ming Ye would often come to see him. Apart from the emperor, Ming Yu was relatively close to him.

It was the Crown Prince Ming Ye who he wrote to find and asked him to provide the source of goods. Which prince in the capital did not have his own property? There is only such a small amount of salary in the palace every month, where is it enough for these dragons and phoenixes to squander? So, when they are a little older, the able ones will run their own industries. And these industries have special people to take care of, and only need to pay tribute every year.

Ming Yu was a little foolish when he was young, and there was a lot of intrigue in the palace, and no one could think for him. Apart from Qingping, there is no loyal servant, and there is no one who will consider his industrial problems. Therefore, Ming Yu now only has the things given by the emperor when he left the capital, and the rest has nothing.

Now he has to ask the prince to help him. He knows that Ming Ye also has a lot of industries in Jiangnan. His request is just a trivial matter. And when the caravan returns, the goods from other countries have to go out of stock through the hands of the prince, and the silver money earned at that time will be cluttered.

In the letter, Ming Yu talked about his plan in a hype, and even promised a bright future. In the future, he will share the account with the prince, and he does not believe that the prince will not be persuaded by him.

Of course, I had to write a letter to the emperor to ask for instructions. Saying it was asking for instructions was just to inform the emperor, so that the emperor had a bottom line. After all, such a matter of going abroad for trade was not allowed in Dayan. In case someone will give him small shoes in the future, and he has reported it, there will be no trouble. As for the follow-up, the emperor himself will have a headache.

Ming Yu wrote the letter very happily, but he didn't know that after the letter was delivered, the emperor was sad and bald.

At this time, Ming Yu didn't care about this. In the following days, he would rectify his mundane affairs, build a training base, and inspect the situation of his territory.

Fortunately, the official who knew the situation of the territory sent by Liu Zhifu according to Ming Yu's request finally came. His name is Xu Wen. He is a young man with a broad mind. He has been a small official here for many years. He knows the following things well. .

Xu Wen has been here for many years, and the biggest official he has ever met is the prefect. He was nervous for several days when he heard that he was going to be sent to Duanwang's mansion.

This is the prince, a very noble person of the royal family and nobles. He can do things for the prince, but it is a good thing that others cannot envy. Although he has also heard some bad deeds of this Prince Duan, as long as he can be smart and work hard, maybe he will be appreciated by the prince! Will you still worry about your career by then?

Xu Wen was excited and nervous to report to Duan Wang's mansion, still secretly guessing what errand the lord would send him, when someone sent a message and asked him to follow the lord's car to go out.

He was stunned for a moment, he came to the palace to lead an errand, why did he go out with the prince? He grabbed the person who came to spread the word, and asked with a cheeky smile.

As the saying goes, don't slap the smiling face, and that person also knew that this Lord Xu was specially invited by the prince to come to the palace, and it was not easy to slap his face at people, so he said in a muffled voice: "This is what the prince ordered, and I don't know about it, Xu. If your lord really wants to know, just ask the lord."

Xu Wen dared to ask the lord, and withdrew his hand embarrassingly, the man looked at him like this and thought that he would be doing things for the lord in the future, so he would sell him a good one, and mention it again. Nodding, "Master Xu , don't worry, our prince is also easy to talk, you just follow the prince's instructions and act."

Xu Wen nodded again and again, thanked the person for his advice, and could only wait by the side. The king's chariot accompanied him.

13

14

Chapter 14

, Chapter 13

As soon as Ji You returned to the Red Pao Army, he went to the central army tent to find General Xie to report back to the mission.

Before arriving at the tent, he nervously sorted out his appearance while waiting. He had been with General Xie for several years. As General Xie's personal guard, he would get nervous every time he saw General Xie.

well! Having said that, no one in the army would not be nervous when they saw General Xie? Just looking at a face that was cold at the end of that year makes my heart feel cold.

After a while, the messenger let him in. Ji Yu relaxed, and after thanking him, he strode into the tent.

Xie Yixiu was sitting behind the desk, writing a quick book in one hand, and was handling official business.

Ji You bowed his hands and saluted, "General, fortunately not to be disgraced at the end, and returning from a successful mission." After speaking, he also reported the escort process.

"Well, I see." Xie Yixiu paused the pen in his hand, without raising his eyes, he just said something in a cold voice.

It stands to reason that Ji Yu should leave after reporting his own affairs, but he didn't move his footsteps, rubbing his hands uneasily.

Xie Yixiu wrote a paragraph and found that the man was still there. Only then did he raise his eyes to look at him, and said coldly, "But what else is there?"

Ji You nodded awkwardly, "The last general has something to report to the general." He quietly glanced at the general, and said Courageously said: "It's about Duan Wang."

Xie Yixiu frowned, what's the matter with Duan Wang? He was impatient to hear such trivial matters. However, seeing Ji Yu's helpless appearance, he swallowed the words of refusal, and changed his mouth to say, "Go ahead."

Ji Yu was overjoyed, and hurriedly repeated Ming Yu's request when he was parting.

After Xie Yixiu finished listening, he put down the pen in his hand. "You mean, King Duan asked to dispatch two red-robed soldiers to assist them in training the imperial guards from the capital?"

"Yes." Ji You nodded and said, "I was on the road before, and I occasionally heard him mention that he was going to build a training base. And the training title seems to be very different." What

Ming Yu said at the beginning Many of those things he hadn't even heard of. When he first heard it, he sneered. A prince who knows how to eat, drink, and have fun knows how to train an army, but he is just drawing a gourd.

A lot of things that Ming Yu brought up, he found it funny when he first heard it. What station queue, what five-kilometer cross-country run, such a simple thing can be used for training? Shouldn't the real army training be training swords, spears, swords and halberds, slashing and stabbing? Is it possible to kill an enemy just by standing there or running and jumping? It's too playful.

Ha ha! Ridiculous. Sure enough, it's just a way for playboys to have fun and have fun. However, when he calmed down and thought about it, he felt that it was not that simple, but he couldn't say why.

This is also one of the reasons why he agreed to help Ming Yu ask. If their general agreed to send someone over, then they could figure out what was strange in his heart.

He said everything that he had heard, and finally said his own thoughts again, and then looked at his general.

Xie Yixiu didn't take it seriously at first after hearing it, but with his intuition over the years, he only needed a little thought to discover the difference in this training. Long-distance running every day can exercise people's endurance and physical strength, and standing in a queue can also train soldiers' obedience very well. The training of soldiers in the army is all about training the soldiers to be familiar with the orders of the commander and the skilled weapon drill. It has to be said that Ming Yu's training is more comprehensive and more suitable for personal combat ability.

"Is this what Duan Wang said?" Xie Yixiu's cold face showed a hint of surprise that was hardly noticeable.

Ji You didn't notice it, he nodded repeatedly and said, "It was King Duan who said it himself." Seeing that Xie Yixiu seemed to be thinking, he said, "The last general escorted His Royal Highness Duan all the way, and after getting along these days, I found it too. Duan Wang is not as rumored."

Many people knew about the rumors about King Duan, and he found that His Royal Highness Duan Wang and the rumored person were just two people. He observed it secretly for a long time. If it was a disguise, it was impossible not to reveal any clues. Sometimes the side that was revealed inadvertently was the real nature.

He believed in his own vision, and what he saw was the real Duan Wang without any pretence.

In Xie Yixiu's mind, the boy who had a relationship at that time suddenly appeared. A person with such insight is indeed not like a domineering foolish scumbag.

At that time, if I saw him myself, maybe I would be surprised, but I don't know. But this thought only flashed in his mind. Xie Yixiu was not a person who would regret it. When King Duan came to meet, he was really busy with his affairs, and secondly, he didn't want to get involved too much. If you miss it, you miss it, and it doesn't matter.

Xie Yixiu thought about it for a long time, and finally decided: "Okay, if that's the case, then you and Cao Jian will go there." Nothing bothers the second master, Ji Yu has stayed with Duan Wang for so long, and everything is familiar. , it is best for him to take and train these escorts.

Hearing this, Ji You had a bitter face. He finally came back and wanted to follow the general to kill the enemy. Now let him go back and help Duan Wang get some training. How can he be willing?

"General, look at me coming back after a long time. Can I give this task to someone else? Anyway, it's the same for anyone who goes there? It doesn't have to be me?" Ji Yu said pitifully.

Xie Yixiu looked at Xie Yixiu with a cold gaze, and Ji Yu immediately froze, looking at Xie Yixiu with a grievance.

That is to say, his personal guard, if it was someone else, how would he dare to talk to him about conditions? "Since it's the same for anyone who goes, is there any difference? After you go, report the training process and results as they are." Xie Yixiu ordered.

His purpose is also to see if the training method proposed by Duan Wang can really surprise him.

Since General Xie said so, Ji You knew that the matter had already been decided, and there was no room for change. He was shooting himself in the foot. If he had known this would happen, he would never have promised His Royal Highness Duan Wang to come back and talk about this matter.

If you can't change it, then you can only try to fight for your own interests. Ji Yu is well aware of this, and reluctantly agrees, and then makes a hesitant expression.

Xie Yixiu frowned, "If you have something to say, say it!"

Ji You hurriedly said with a smile: "General, the commander promises to complete the mission, but after this task, can the general let the commander do the job in the next battle against the barbarians? A pioneer?"

The conditions that can be said must be mentioned, he has already made such compromises, and such a small request can still be mentioned. How great to be a pioneer, as long as you can kill a few more barbarians, what is this little grievance?

Xie Yixiu was also helpless to meet this shameless Ji You. If he didn't agree, he was afraid that he would be entangled until he agreed. This request was harmless, so he simply agreed.

Ji Yu left happily and left, and if he could get the next battle vanguard in exchange, if he said it out, he might arouse the envy, jealousy and hatred of his fellow robes, hahaha!

Not to mention Ji Yu's effervescent thoughts, Ming Yu's car drove all the way out of the city.

At this moment, Xu Wen was sitting upright in the carriage, and opposite him was Ming Yu who was leaning on his back.

Facing His Royal Highness Duan Wang, Xu Wen was under a lot of pressure, and he didn't dare to take a breath.

This carriage is very spacious and bright, and there is a thick mattress under it, and it is very comfortable and soft for people to sit on. But Xu Wen was sitting on pins and needles, wishing he could stay as far away as possible.

"Relax, don't be nervous." Ming Yu has said this many times, but it still has no effect. Seeing Master Xu sitting upright, Ming Yu felt tired for him.

Xu Wen nodded, but sat more disciplined.

Ming Yu helped her forehead helplessly, she could only talk about business, maybe she would relax after talking, "Master Xu doesn't look like someone from here, right? Where are you from? How long have you been here?" Ming Yu Carelessly began to pull home.

"Return to the lord..." Xu Wen handed back his report, but was stopped by Ming Yu.

"You and I are talking gossip, and it's not official business, so it doesn't have to be."

"Yes!" Xu Wen replied, and then answered cautiously: "Our Xu family ancestor is Suzhou, and the father's generation moved here, and the minister is He was born in Liangzhou."

"Then how many people are in your family?"

"My parents are still alive, and my wife and children are still young." Referring to his family, Xu Wen's tone was somewhat cheerful, and his body Not so tight anymore.

"It's very good, in this way, the family is harmonious, and you can do things with peace of mind when you are outside." Ming Yu was very pleased, and smiled: "You grew up here and know more about the situation of the people, so I arranged for you to come here, you can follow This king talked about the folk customs here and the surrounding geographical environment."

Talking to King Duan was really like a spring breeze, and Xu Wen's original nervousness gradually relaxed, "This minister must know everything and say everything. ."

Ming Yu was satisfied now, bent one leg, changed to a comfortable lying position, supported half of his head with a hand on the small desk, and said with a smile: "That's good, we're going out of the city today. Do you have any good suggestions for visiting the villages below?"

Xu Wen was shocked when he heard this, he just heard that Duan Wang's car was driving out of the city, he didn't dare to ask where he was going, he could only Follow the car. Before he left the city, King Duan sent a message that he should go to the lord's car. He thought that the lord was looking for him for something important.

15

Chapter 15

. Unexpectedly, as soon as he got into the car, Duan Wang actually asked him to sit down, saying that he was talking with him, and this was the scene of gossip just now.

Now the prince's intention to go out of the city is to walk around and see the villages in his territory, although the prince can inspect his territory at any time. However, this place is no more dangerous than other places outside the city of Liangzhou, not to mention that the foreign bandits have just come to loot. Even if there are no barbarians, some thieves and bandits who take the risk are still extremely vicious.

"My lord, I'm afraid it's inappropriate to go here." Xu Wen advised.

How could Wang Ye, who is so precious and precious, go to a dangerous place in person?

"What's wrong?" Ming Yu smiled, but he understood Xu Wen's concerns. But he didn't intend to change course.

14. Chapter 14

"Under the dangerous wall, the place outside the city of Liangzhou is not safe." Xu Wen handed over and said as euphemistically as possible.

"This king knows what you mean, but if you are too scared to go out because of thieves near your house, what is the use of this king here?" Ming Yu said with a smile. "What's more, this king is going to inspect his own territory."

"..." Xu Wen had no rebuttal.

Ming Yu took out a map from a drawer on the side, spread it in front of Xu Wen, and asked lightly, "According to Lord Xu's opinion, where should we go first?"

Xu Wen calmed down and set his eyes on the map. , In fact, he doesn't need to look at the map, the entire Liangzhou terrain is in his heart. When he was young, he ran around with his father, and later became a sesame official, and even traveled all over Liangzhou.

At this time, he was pondering in his heart. Whether his opinion, the lord, listened to it was the second most important, mainly where did the lord want to go? And what is the purpose of the prince's visit? Just to check out your territory? For a while, his thoughts went back and forth. Seeing what Ming Yu was looking forward to, Xu Wen bit his teeth and pointed out the village closest to Liangcheng. The closer to Liangcheng, the safer it would be.

Ming Yu glanced at him with a half-smile, but did not embarrass him, nodded and said, "Okay, I will go here today." After that, he ordered to go out.

Xu Wen breathed a sigh of relief. He was still afraid that Duan Wang would not listen to him and would be stubborn. Now it seems that Wang Ye is still very good at talking.

Ming Yu put down the map and talked about the life of the people in Liangzhou. Most of them were talking about Xu Wen, while Ming Yu listened attentively, and occasionally asked a question or two, and Xu Wen answered them one by one.

The carriage was not slow. Near noon, a group of people arrived at the village. Some people watched the convoy from a distance and went back to report.

Someone clenched the hoe in his hand, carefully stuck his head out, and asked across the half-person-height earth wall, "Who came from here, and where did you come from?" They also saw that the convoy didn't look like a foreign bandit or something, so they dared to ask aloud.

Immediately, someone stepped forward a few steps and replied on behalf of Ming Yu, "I'm waiting for a merchant from Qingzhou. Can I take a break here when passing by?"

This is what Ming Yu explained long ago. Their team is indeed a caravan size. Yes, that way it won't raise suspicion.

Hearing the answer, the villagers were obviously relaxed, and several people gathered together to discuss in whispers. Before discussing the reason, I saw an old man walking out surrounded by a group of people in the village. The old man at the head should have a high status, and the attitude of the villagers respects him.

When the villagers saw the old man, they hurried up to meet him, and one of them whispered what he had just said.

When the old man heard this, he took a closer look at Ming Yu's caravan and saw that it was indeed a caravan, so he stepped forward and said with a smile, "Don't blame me for being neglectful, this old man is the village chief here. You have come from a long way, there is nothing else in the village, you can still drink a bowl of water."

Ming Yu had already got out of the car, and after hearing what the villager said, he saluted and let the others rest in place. Then he brought Xu Wen and a few personal guards into the village.

When the villagers saw that only a few of them entered the village, they finally let go of their guard and became enthusiastic about their actions.

"I haven't seen a caravan come over for many years. How did Young Master Ming come to Liangzhou? Liangzhou is not peaceful." Only the caravan is in charge of this Ming Gongzi.

The fact that Young Master Ming's caravan arrived here safely can only mean that Young Master's luck is also better. It is not that no caravan has come to their side before. However, in recent years, the border war between Dayan and Suixi has intensified, and there have been many bandits carrying knives and robbing their homes. Today, the territory of Liangzhou is really a dangerous place, and many businessmen have long stopped coming here.

It is a miracle to see a caravan of this size today. In recent years, there have been frequent wars in the borderlands, and few caravans have come here.

"Hey! I can't do anything about it either. I have a falling out at home, and I have issued a military order. I must make some achievements before I can go back with peace of mind. "Ming Yu spread out his hands and said helplessly in his tone.

Xu Wen's eyes twitched when he heard it, and His Highness's ability to open his eyes and talk nonsense is truly unmatched.

Muramasa seemed to believe what he said, but he had to believe it, this handsome young man was born from a rich family. Young people do things with enthusiasm, and they say that they seek wealth and wealth at risk. I am afraid that they are new born calves and are not afraid of tigers.

"Hey! Young man, this old man persuaded me, it's better to leave this dangerous place in Liangzhou as soon as possible!" After Muzheng finished speaking, he stopped his mouth when he saw that Ming Yu was nodding, but he was obviously very perfunctory. His words are here, and it is up to him whether he listens or not. In short, what other people do is beyond his control.

"Uncle Village Zheng said that Liangzhou is dangerous, but the kid didn't see any danger when he walked all the way." Ming Yu said pretending to be puzzled.

The village is shaking his head, thinking that you are lucky, I heard that a while ago, General Xie of the Red Pao Army went out and killed the intruding barbarians. With General Xie's reputation astounding, the other young people should get the wind and hold their tails. This is why this kid has not met, but no encounter does not mean no.

"You are a foreigner, and you don't know it. There are frequent wars here. There are barbarians breaking into Liangzhou and looting from time to time, and there are bandits going down the mountain to loot. The people suffer greatly. If your caravan comes over, if you encounter these People, life and property have to be left behind." "Is it so serious?" Although Ming Yu was prepared, he couldn't help frowning when he heard this, pretending to be worried, "Let's not talk about the gangsters, they are extremely vicious. Senior, but the fighting power of the bandits is far worse than that of the barbarians, how can the local garrison not suppress bandits? Let those bandits infest the place?" Hearing Ming Yu's words, Xu Wen's forehead was sweating coldly. What means? Is it to be blamed? But this is really not to blame for the head of the garrison! The village is a visionary and wise old man, who explained with a smile: "I can't say that. First, the troops stationed to defend the border troops of the barbarians are already tense, and second, those thieves are really cunning and never commit crimes in one place. , I heard that when the official army came, they would have fled and avoided it, and the official army often fluttered in the air." Ming Yu thought about it for a while and understood that the official army will always make a big noise when it is dispatched to suppress bandits. As long as you make a little inquiries, you will know that it is normal to send the letter in advance to avoid it, and let the officers and soldiers be empty. He remembered the previous invasion of barbarian bandits with only a few hundred people. Their actions were like wind. In a short period of time, several villages were devastated. If it hadn't been for General Xie's red robe army, it would not have been so easy to annihilate them. "Is there no other way?" Ming Yu rubbed his fingers, frowning even tighter. Cunzheng shook his head and sighed, "How many people like General Xie are there in the Dayan Dynasty?" Only General Xie could deter Xiao Xiao when he stepped into action, but General Xie was already busy with his affairs and had to deal with the confronting barbarian army. Can you be distracted by these little things? A few people went to the village chief's house to sit down and rest. The house where the village chief lived was relatively good in the whole village. However, there were still four walls in the house, and there were few decent tables, chairs and benches. In the main room was a big kang. For people to sit cross-legged.

The juniors in the family who were instructed brought a few bowls of water over, and at the door there were a few children who were clawing at the door frame to reveal a few small radish heads, thinking that they were descendants of the village's family. They eagerly watched Ming Yu pick up the bowl and took a sip of water, then licked his lips.

Ming Yu was stunned for a moment, and the aftertaste in his mouth was slightly sweet. He wanted to come to the host's house in order to treat the guests without being rude, and even added some precious icing sugar to the water, and these children were all jealous of this water with sugar.

Frosting is just an ordinary thing in the capital, but it is a precious thing here. People here don't have enough food to eat, and where can they buy useless things like icing, so it's normal for children to be jealous.

Ming Yu beckoned them to come in, a few children, you look at me, I look at you, and finally came to Ming Yu curiously. Ming Yu took out a delicate purse from his sleeve, grabbed a handful of candied fruit from it, and handed it to them, which Qingping prepared for him this morning. Occasionally, Ming Yu would have some symptoms of low blood sugar when he woke up early, so he always had sweet things like candied fruit on him.

A few children glanced at their grandfather and saw that the grandfather had no objection, so they happily took it over, thanked him, and then ran out laughing.

Muramasa kindly looked at the back of the children leaving, "Children are ignorant, guests should not take offense."

Ming Yu waved his hand to indicate that it was okay, and then continued the previous topic and asked: "I think the living conditions here are difficult, when

16

Chapter 16

Can't the official think of a way? "

What can be done? Every time the grains produced in the fields are ripe, they will attract the barbarians to fight the autumn wind, and the fruits of hard work all year round will become something in the pockets of others in a blink of an eye. Those barbarians were ruthless by nature. Except for General Xie's red robe army, other officers and troops fought against it. well! It would be better if they could snatch some food without hurting people, and some would just slaughter the village and take away the women and children. "What the village chief said came from the bottom of his heart, and his words were full of helplessness and sadness. "It is because of this that the lives of the people of Liangzhou are not as good as each year. It's better that we are close to Liangzhou, but in other places far away, the life of the people is even more like today and no tomorrow. "

If that's the case, why...why don't you guys move out of here?" "Ming Yu was a little difficult to speak, but he still said what was in his heart.

"Hey! The ancestors have been here for generations, and this is the root, and where can they go. In fact, we also know in our hearts that there are still soldiers and soldiers in front of us who will protect us. We believe that they can defeat the barbarians. By that time, we will be able to live peacefully and peacefully. "

Isn't the people's greatest wish to be safe and secure?

15. When Chapter 15

came out, Ming Yu's eyes were red and his heart was very heavy. The more he got in touch with the people and learned more, the more Ming Yu felt about himself. People should not bear too much burden. Most of them are kind and simple, and it is a great blessing to just live in peace.

Wars since ancient times have affected innocent people. The real problem should be solved from the source. The only way to stop the war is to negotiate peace or defeat the enemy.

"Master Xu, do you know the reason for the war between Dayan and Suixi? "Ming Yu only knows that the disputes between the two countries have a long history, and the people of Dayan hate it to the core, and the people of Suixi are brave and ruthless, and often invade the border of Dayan.

He knows very little now, no matter how he plans. , Always know yourself and the other side to have a way to deal with it.

Because His Highness was in a bad mood, the people accompanying him did not dare to provoke him, they just followed silently, and Xu Wen was even more cautious and did not dare to come out.

Hearing Ming Yu's question at this time, Xu Wen followed two steps, cupped his hands and said, "Dayan and Suixi are adjacent to each other. They live by grazing, and many of their supplies are extremely scarce. It used to be okay, but it was just a small fight. Only when the grain was harvested in autumn, a small group of barbarians would come to grab some food with jealousy, and then leave after robbing. It 's the autumn wind that everyone often talks about."

He paused for a while, and found that the prince was listening very seriously, and continued: "However, in the past few years, there have been natural disasters in Suixi, and I heard that many cattle and sheep were frozen to death. Many people died of freezing and starvation. At that time, Tuoba Hong, the new king of the barbarians, came to power. He was very capable and ambitious. In order to divert the sorrow of the barbarians, he launched a war against Dayan. I can't stop getting great benefits. It is for this reason that the Yi people send large armies to attack the city almost every year and capture a lot of the people of Dayan.

" They are bought and sold, become slaves, and women, children and children are also sold to powerful people for pleasure."

In the ten rooms and nine empty spaces in Liangzhou, except for those who were slaughtered, most of them were kidnapped as slaves or victims of war.

Xu Wen said slowly, and everyone who heard it gritted their teeth. Ming Yu clenched his fists and sighed in the sky, what are the common people? suffered such a misfortune.

He is now the king of this place, and he has the responsibility and obligation to protect the people in his territory. We must find a way to change this status quo.

Ming Yu looked back at the peaceful and peaceful village not far away. This peacefulness and harmony is just an appearance. I don't know when it will be crushed by the enemy's iron cavalry. I just hope that the next time I come again, the village will have real peace and harmony. .

In the next few days, Ming Yu visited many different villages and learned a lot of things.

Then, Ming Yu returned to the palace and was locked in the study for three whole days. He asked Xu Wen to find a lot of books about Liangzhou and Suixi. question. Fortunately, Xu Wen is indeed a talented person, and he can easily solve many questions. But that's it, Xu Wen is always ready to deal with His Highness's problems, but within a few days, Xu Wen's eye circles have darkened, and his whole person is floating when he walks.

Xu Wen stared at Ming Yu, watching him write and draw on paper, and there were even words that he couldn't understand, or that he had never seen before. Xu Wen is conceited that he is a little talented. He can even know most of Suiwen from Suixi, but he doesn't know any of Mingyu's simple strokes. It's a pity that Ming Yu didn't know what he was thinking, so he just wrote down the vague thoughts in his heart, slowly improved it, and repeatedly deduced the feasibility of the method. There is also a calculation formula to calculate how to make your own method save manpower and material resources. After Ming Yu rubbed his brows and stopped writing, Xu Wencai asked, "Your Highness, what are you doing?" Ming Yu then remembered that Xu Wen had come early in the morning, and asked two questions. After that, people were completely forgotten. Xu Wen didn't leave either, just stayed silently and didn't make a sound to disturb him. Although he didn't know what Duan Wang was busy with, since he would be asked questions anytime, anywhere, he would be on standby at any time. Ming Yu figured out some things at this time, and he was quite happy, and said with a smile: "If you want the people to live a stable life, you must first find a way to deal with internal troubles. Here I think of ways to deal with bandits and invade foreign bandits. Sir, why don't you take a look and see if there are any omissions?" Xu Wen was stunned, what did His Highness Duan Wang just say? The way to deal with thieves and bandits? Could it be that His Highness has been sleeping and eating for the past few days just to come up with such a solution? However, this thief, bandit and bandits have been in trouble for a long time. It is not that no one has come up with a solution, but that there is nothing that can be done. It is really incomprehensible. Now, His Royal Highness Duan Wang actually said that there is a way? How could Xu Wen not be stunned? It took him a long time to find his voice, "Your Highness, is what you said true? Is there really a solution?"

Ming Yu picked up the neat stack of papers on the table full of plans, nodded and said, "Of course it's true." After speaking, he handed the paper to Xu Wen. "You look at it first, if you have any questions, then read it."

Xu Wen took it carefully and looked at it from the beginning. To be honest, His Highness's handwriting can't be said well, it is curved like a dragon on the ground, and it can only be barely recognized. It is almost the same as a young child who has just been studying.

At the beginning, Xu Wen read quickly. He was erudite and remembered, and he could remember seven, seven, eight, eight with just a glance. However, after turning two pages, his reading speed slowed down significantly. From one eye to ten lines to one word for one sentence, I can't bear to let go of the pauses between the words.

At the end, Xu Wen's eyes were bright, and the excitement in his eyes could not be hidden for a long time. He paced around twice, and then asked, "Your Highness, this... this method, can it really work?" But not yet When Ming Yu answered, he clenched his fists and waved, and said excitedly, "If it can be done, it will definitely be done." Ming Yu smiled without saying a word, took a sip of the cold tea on the table, and took a sip. Immediately, his whole face was wrinkled with bitterness, and then he remembered that he had ordered Qingping to serve extra strong tea, which was very refreshing. Xu Wen fell into deep thought, he carefully pondered the method on Ming Yu's paper, deduced it in his head, and then bowed to Ming Yu, "His Royal Highness's plan will definitely solve the current trouble, and the lower official will replace the common people. Thank you, Your Highness." Ming Yu lifted him up and said with a smile: "The people under the rule of the territory are the responsibility of the king, so why do you need to thank you. But first, what is your opinion?"

Xu Wen pondered for a while, then organized a sentence before saying: "Let's talk about the first method mentioned by Your Highness, one of which is to let the people in the village patrol every day, and even build a belvedere. If there is an enemy situation, you can notify the people in advance, and let the people do a good job. Preparation for an enemy attack. Second, let everyone dig the winding tunnels and connect each household secretly, so that everyone can hide when the enemy is attacked, and they can also hide the surplus food and financial items in every household in the tunnel. In this way, if there are thieves and bandits coming, there will be no loss, and the people can hide in it in advance, so that the enemy will be empty and nothing will be gained. The method is indeed wonderful!" He patted his hands in admiration, and really admired Ming Yu's ability to come up with such a method. But he paused for a while, and then asked his own question, "It's just that if the enemy finds a clue and uses the method of flooding the fire with water, can the safety of the people be guaranteed?"

Xu Wen asked the idea as soon as he arrived, proving that he was Think carefully about your plan. Ming Yu is very satisfied, his head is really smart, Xu Wen's performance these days, Ming Yu sees it, he is really a rare talent. Before, he was only a petty official in the prefect's yamen who looked after the documents and files, and he was also a talented person.

Ming Yu nodded, "These must be considered in advance, the tunnel is like a labyrinth, and the entrance to the tunnel is set in a hidden place, which is not easy for ordinary people to find. , If the enemy is alone, and the two fists are hard to beat the four hands, the people can easily deal with it. If the fire is flooded, the design of the smoke and drainage should be done in the tunnel, so that people must be safe inside. "

"As for the builders of the tunnels

17

Chapter 17

On the other hand, this king brought a lot of skilled craftsmen from Beijing. At that time, they will personally survey and design the tunnel map, and then the people will start digging during the slack of farming. I think that as long as the people work together, it will not take long to complete the work. We can do it. Try a few points first, and then spread it to the whole of Liangzhou when it is effective. "

Ming Yu has already thought about everything, but Xu Wen has nothing but admiration and admiration in his heart. He thought that King Duan, like most of the gangsters, used Liangcheng as a fief, but it was the same as the rumors, his brain was broken. Over the past few days, he has also seen clearly that King Duan's sleeplessness these days is for the sake of the people. He really did not expect that King Duan could think of the people all the time and plan everything for the people with all his might. Such a prince is true Subverting his usual thinking, he is not those rich and powerful, he is a good person. It is a blessing for the people to come to Liangcheng for King Duan!

"Your Highness is wise! Xu Wen bowed his hands in a salute, sincerely admiring, he thought about it and continued to say: "The second method mentioned by His Highness is to merge the small villages into a large stockade, and then build the stockade into a fortress that is easy to defend and difficult to attack. And let one or two teams of soldiers protect, advance to repel the enemy, and retreat to guard the villagers. In this way, the enemy can't attack the stockade that is as strong as a tortoise shell. However, this cost should also be huge, and the construction will take longer. In addition, if the garrison team is kept in the stockade for a long time, if they have a different mind, it will be troublesome to conflict with the people. "

Xu Wen is more optimistic about the second method, but the stockade must be guarded by a real army. When the enemy is really facing the enemy, he can be in danger and command the people to fight the enemy together. This is also the biggest drawback. , and the garrison has to guard against the invasion of foreign enemies and barbarians, and the soldiers are already very nervous. There are not enough manpower, and they have to be assigned to guard the stockade, which is even more scattered. I am afraid that General Wei is difficult to nod. It is said

that spending money and soldiers guarding is At present, Ming Yu's headache is the construction of a large stockade without manpower and material resources. It is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice. No matter how good the method is, if it cannot be implemented, it is equal to zero.

Ming Yu bit his head and said: "I will think of a way to make money. It is impossible to do it overnight. I have to eat one bite at a time. As for the army guarding the stockade, I have also considered it, as you said, so I don't. I plan to have the garrison come. After all, it is very difficult for the garrison to deal with the barbarian army outside the customs. I will find a way to make another arrangement.

" The siege plan, the stockade is always inferior to the city..." Xu Wen said in a hurry, but after thinking about it, the conversation changed, "Does your Highness have any good ideas?"

"It is better to rely on others than yourself." Ming Yu saw Xu Wen seemed to be in a hurry to get angry, a little funny, he had a vague idea, and now he didn't give a shit, and said slowly: "I plan to let the strong young men among the people come to the military base for training every year, After returning to the stockade in two or three months, they will be able to take on the responsibility of guarding their own homes and their families."

Chapter 16

"What!" Xu Wen was really surprised now, he had never heard of the common people It takes only two or three months of training to become an army. Is His Royal Highness Duan Wang joking? At this juncture, this is not the time to joke.

In order to prove that he was not joking, Ming Yu continued according to his own train of thought, "I call this kind of person a reserve soldier. They go to the ground when they are busy and train in their spare time. The stockade is their home, and the common people are their family. There is no worry of not doing our best to protect. The same people also trust them, and with them, they can effectively organize the people to resist the bandits." That's right, it sounds like a good way, but the most important point is that A commoner who only knows how to farm, can he really have the ability to resist thieves and bandits in just two or three months? It's simply a fantasy. Xu Wen had already asked the question before he knew it, and before he could react, Ming Yu's answer was already in his ears, "Yes, you can use your spare time to train twice a year, two or three months each time, without delaying the farming time. , and there will be such training every year in the future. After they go back, they can train in the stockade by themselves according to the training method they learned every day."

Xu Wen still didn't believe it, so wouldn't everyone be a soldier? At that time, we Dayan will not be afraid of the small country of Suixi.

"It's just that, according to the laws of the imperial court, military households can only enter the military." Xu Wen still had a lot of concerns.

Ming Yu smiled slightly, "They are not military households, and naturally they are not soldiers. They are just people who can protect their families and the country."

Xu Wen was a little stunned, and it was hard to turn his head all of a sudden, but Ming Yu did not explain more. Many things can only be accepted after seeing them with one's own eyes, otherwise a person's inherent concept will be difficult to change. When his five hundred elite army is born, I am afraid that many people's eyes will be shocked.

Speaking of which, after such a long time, the training ground that Mo Jiang handled should be built, right? Although Commander Mo would come to him every two or three days to report the progress and solve the problems here and there, but for so long, he had been busy and didn't have time to go over to the scene to take a look. Well, when are you free to go over there and take a look. "In terms of the current conditions, the manpower and material resources for building stockades are indeed somewhat lacking, and it is impossible for all villages in Liangzhou to build stockades, so I plan to build tunnels and build villages together. That's what I meant before. , do a few experimental points first to see what the effect is, and then we will decide what to do next. In this way, even if my idea is wrong and it is not suitable for these two methods, I can stop the loss in time." Ming Yu took it slow. of expressing his thoughts. Although these methods are based on his summarizing the experience of later generations, in the end, whether such methods are suitable for the land of Liangzhou, Ming Yu has no idea in his heart, so he can only adopt a compromise method. In addition, the cost of money is really stretched. There is no news about the letter he sent to the capital. Even if his caravan can set off immediately, it is not now to see a profit, so he can only take it slowly. Xu Wen understands Ming Yu's concerns, he has already considered all the problems, this is the best, and it will not be too labor-intensive and costly. "Little minister agrees!" Xu Wen salutes.

"Then how about leaving this to Master Xu?" Ming Yu said with a smile, alas! Who let him have too few people to use? Those who are capable work hard, and Xu Wen is also a talented person. Moreover, he is an authentic Liangzhou native. If he persuades the people to implement the plan, it will be twice the result with half the effort. Don't worry, don't you worry about yourself?

Regardless of whether Xu Wentong agreed or not, he immediately said: "This matter is of great importance and is closely related to the people. We must do our job well and not force it. We must explain the advantages and disadvantages of doing this to the people, so that the people can fully It's all voluntary, without any resistance, this is the first step, do you understand?"

Xu Wen was so excited that he didn't expect the prince to entrust such an important task to him. , it can definitely change the future of Liangzhou, and maybe it can be recorded in history. He is only a small seventh-rank official, and there are countless officials in Liangzhou who are bigger than him. How can he get the trust of the prince, and the kindness he has encountered, it is still difficult to repay him with a grass title ring.

Xu Wen's eyes were red with excitement, he straightened his clothes, and then bowed to Ming Yu and bowed to the ground to pay homage

. I will live up to you. Just think that the people are the best return for this king."

Xu Wen nodded his head and promised, and also brought up what he didn't understand. Ming Ye answered patiently, and between questions and answers, Chief ministers complement each other. Xu Wen gained a lot from it, and admired Ming Yu's whimsy even more.

While the two were discussing, the letter that Ming Yu was thinking about entered the capital at this time. Prince Ming Ye heard a letter from Liangcheng, and was still surprised that his fourteenth brother would even send him a letter, which is indeed extremely rare. Now, he wants to see if this younger brother is not used to regretting it when he first arrived in Liangcheng?

When he opened the letter, Ming Ye swept through the letter with one glance and ten lines. It was a little incredible. He read it again. After reading this carefully, Ming Ye's brows furrowed. This fourteenth brother, why did he think about going to Jixi? Doing business in the Western Regions? This is something that the ancestors have not allowed since the founding of the country. What is he doing?

The prince's worried expression was in the eyes of Xu Xi, the prince's assistant, and he couldn't help asking: "What is the prince doing? What happened in Duan Wang's letter?"

This Xu Xi has been studying with Ming Ye since he was a child. Now he is also working in the Prince's Mansion. Ming Ye has always been kind to him, and he does not hide many things from him. He also helps Ming Ye with a lot of ideas. It can be said that Ye has come all the way, and this confidant can be said to have contributed greatly.

When Xu Xi asked, the prince handed the letter to him without paying much attention, "Let's take a look."

After Xu Xi read it, he was also surprised, "Prince, why does His Royal Highness the Fourteenth Prince have this... Such an idea?"

Ming Ye shook his head and didn't speak. To be honest, he had never understood this fellow brother. In the palace, where is the real brotherhood? None of his brothers are safe. He is a prince, and he knows that he is alone from the time he is sensible.

18

Chapter 18

aid. He has always been cautious, for fear of being squeezed out by his so-called brothers, or accidentally stabbed in the back by someone else. In the eyes of others, the position of the prince is a sweet potato, but only he knows that this position is actually a hot potato.

The heights are very cold, Ming Yu is his mother's compatriot, and he has been stupid since childhood, but he is quite close to him. Sometimes he thought about how nice it would be if this fellow brother was a normal person, at least in this hypocritical palace, the Fourteenth Brother could help him and prevent him from fighting alone. And sometimes he was glad that his younger brother was a fool, which would make people feel at ease.

It is precisely because of this that he also treats this younger brother with some sincerity. He once thought that after a hundred years from his father, he will inherit that position logically, and then let the fourteenth younger brother sit back and relax as his idle prince.

How do you know that the fourteenth brother has been begging the father to go to Liangcheng, and now there is such a scene, what should people do? If you are criticized by someone who has a heart, you will not be able to please yourself.

Ming Ye was feeling embarrassed, thinking about whether to send a letter to persuade his fourteenth brother to give up this idea, and heard Xu Xi say, "But the idea of ​​the Fourteenth Highness is really good."

Ming Ye looked at Xu Xi in confusion, Xu Xi said. He tapped the letter with his finger and said, "The Fourteenth Highness's plan on the above is well-written, and even in terms of future profit sharing, I have to say that this benefit is very attractive."

Ming Ye smiled bitterly, how attractive is it? , is not empty talk. His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince, looks very beautiful on the surface, but he raises literati, attracts and makes friends with the ministers in the court, which one does not need to spend a lot of money? Although he also has a farmhouse under his name, he has felt that he cannot make ends meet over the years.

"His Royal Highness, I think this is indeed a way to make money, and you don't have to take much risk." Xu Xi handed the letter back to Ming Ye and said.

Ming Ye's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly asked, "How do you say this?"

Xu Xi pondered for a while, and then said: "His Fourteenth Highness asked you to provide some goods such as porcelain, silk, and tea, and he is responsible for everything else. Prince, your shop is not without these, so give the tenth a backlog of old goods. The fourth master will deal with it, and at that time, if you earn several times or even dozens of times, you will be able to share half of the profits, so why not do it?" In the letter, Ming Yu has already said that the future benefits will be divided into 50% and 50%, so it seems that it is not There is no risk. "As far as 10,000 steps back, if there is any loss of these goods, they are just old goods that are not worth a few silver coins. But in this way, you have helped the Fourteenth Highness, and the Fourteenth Highness will only be more grateful. It is also more affectionate to you."

Indeed, Ming Ye nodded, and Xu Xi continued: "His Fourteenth Highness can still think of the prince when he is outside, which shows that your place in his heart is very important, the prince has not always been If you want a help, now that the Fourteenth Highness is enfeoffing a party, why is it not the help of the Crown Prince?"

Ming Ye frowned, "If the fourteenth younger brother were to be entrusted to the vicinity of Gyeonggi or the rich land in the south, he would be a help, but he actually went to Liangzhou. What can Liangzhou have? A barren land, alas!" It's not that he didn't persuade him at first, but he refused to listen to people's words and insisted on going there.

"Haha, I can't say that. Prince, didn't His Fourteenth Highness think of a way to make money now?" Xu Xi was still very optimistic about the plan mentioned in Ming Yu's letter. "Furthermore, in the eyes of this minister, His Highness the Fourteenth is very different from before. His stupidity is not as rumored."

Ming Ye nodded in agreement, the fourteenth brother's stupidity was young and fashionable And obviously, under the careful adjustment of the imperial doctor, he has greatly improved, but now his thoughts are out of tune with everyone, and his behavior is different.

"It's just that this has never happened before, and it goes against the rules of the ancestors." Ming Ye was still worried.

"This minister thinks otherwise, why don't the Crown Prince show the letter to His Majesty. You don't have to take any risks or worry about the criticism of those who have the heart after this matter has passed through His Majesty's hands. Moreover, the Crown Prince is worried that his younger brother will also be able to leave a brother in front of His Majesty. Youdi Gong's good impression. If Your Majesty agrees, you don't have to be constrained."

Ming Ye's eyes lit up, and he happily patted Xu Xi's shoulder, "Okay, Qing is thoughtful, it is indeed a good way, solitary. Just do as you say."

17. Chapter 17 The

emperor also felt a headache when he saw Ming Yu's letter. The old 14th bastard complained about poverty at the beginning of the letter, but he also filled it from his own private bank. a lot. How long has it been? Just wrote another letter saying that it is about to drink the northwest wind, which is simply out of line!

In the letter, the old fourteen sincerely said that he didn't want to burden his father and emperor, and even said that he wanted to earn money to support himself. If it was placed on an ordinary old father, a foolish son could think of not dragging down his family and still want to earn money. I'm afraid I'll wake up laughing when I fall asleep.

However, now the old fourteenth is so nonsense obviously just want to piss off his father. Looking at the way he thought of making money, he actually went to other small countries in the Western Regions to do business. Where is this what the dignified prince of the Yan Kingdom should do?

The emperor blew his beard and stared at him angrily. After a while, he calmed down but began to worry again. The old fourteenth is in a desolate and war-torn land, which is better than the south. Why! His son is a little stupid, but he is sincere. He has just arrived in a new place, and everything needs to start from scratch. It is normal for the expenses to be large. If you don't go up, isn't that hitting your old face?

The emperor secretly wondered, should he help this son with some gold and silver rewards in the past? However, everyone in the palace is staring at him as an emperor. If he deliberately sends gold and silver rewards for no reason, no one will be convinced, right? He is not the only son, if other people in the harem make trouble, he will have no peace.

When I was thinking about it, the prince Ming Ye came over. What did the prince come to do at this time? The emperor was surprised, and immediately let people in, just in time to help come up with ideas.

After Ming Ye saluted, he explained his intentions, "Your Majesty, the fourteenth brother wrote a letter to Erchen, saying that he has something to ask Erchen. After reading the letter, Erchen was unsure. I also ask the royal father to decide."

After speaking, he put Ming Yu's letter in his hands, and the chief eunuch presented the letter.

Hearing what Ming Ye said, the emperor was also curious about what Old Fourteen wrote in the letter to the prince. I took it over and read it again, I couldn't help being angry and laughing. This old fourteen, how to complain in the letter to himself, but in the letter to the prince, he said how to do business with the prince, how to make money, how to share profits, I haven't done it yet, as if the money is already in my pocket.

The emperor's face is full of vicissitudes. His father and emperor can't compare to his prince and brother. This difference is not too different, right? He couldn't help but feel uneasy, "Old Fourteen, this bastard, it's just a nonsense!"

Ming Ye secretly glanced at the emperor's expression, not really angry, and persuaded: "Father, the fourteenth brother is away from the capital for the first time. It is normal for him to be stretched for a while in such a remote place. He has this idea, and he wants to come here so as not to worry about the father and the emperor." The

emperor was already complaining, but after hearing this, the original annoyance turned into a distressed, alas! I can't help my son. At first, I was determined not to listen to advice and went to a hard place. Now that I'm better, I regret it? Just regret is useless! Emperor Chrysostom said, no matter how capricious it is, it is impossible to change it.

"Father, the queen mother went early. The fourteenth brother has been tired and stupid since he was a child. He hasn't even seen the mother and queen a few times. If the mother is still there..." Ming Ye's voice was a little choked, "My son is crazy about the fourteenth brother. For a few years, I have been more fortunate than my fourteenth brother with the care of my mother..." Ming Ye really felt that, thinking of the mother who had gone early, he was also heartbroken. If the mother was still there, why would their brothers be in the current situation.

"Now the fourteenth younger brother is in difficulty. As the eldest brother, Erchen should help. Erchen also has a little income from the Grange Shop. It is better to convert some money and send it there." Ming Ye said cautiously.

The emperor also thought of the Yuan Dynasty, and felt very sad, he waved his hand, "You prince is too careful, unlike the old fourteen who dares to rush. It's okay, it's okay, how long will you be able to fill up your Zhuangzi shop? "

Ming Ye's face turned red, he was used to being cautious, and he couldn't learn the fearless temperament of the fourteenth brother. Maybe it was such a unique fourteenth brother that the royal father would like it from the bottom of his heart. ? After all, in the palace, everyone would wear a mask to live their lives, but the fourteenth brother who was different was always real and enviable.

"Your brothers have always had a deep relationship, and it's good to help. It's not impossible for the old fourteen to make money. He will find a way to do it no matter what. Instead of blocking it, it's better to follow his wishes." The emperor Knowing Ming Yu's temperament, don't give up until he achieves his goal, otherwise he will not be allowed to go to the bitter cold land of Liangzhou. In his words, he has agreed to let the prince help the old fourteen, which is to agree with Ming Yu's plan.

The emperor's meaning was clearly understood by Ming Ye, "I will follow the father's teaching, and I have the goods that the fourteenth brother needs, so he will arrange for someone to send it to the fourteenth brother. It's just that the fourteenth brother said that the profit is shared. The sons do not take a penny, and leave it all to the father and the emperor, so that all the sons and ministers will be filial." He said all the words he had thought about on the road.

This remark finally made the emperor feel happy, and smiled: "How can I covet your things, it's good that you have this heart, so let's take some unused silk from the private treasury.

19

Chapter 19

Satin china, send it along with you. I don't care whether you two brothers will make a profit or loss in the future. "No one can say anything if he fills the old fourteen so indiscriminately.

Who knows if he made a foolish decision about this business plan proposed by the old fourteen? What happened? The next mess, the father and emperor himself, can also take care of him. As for the rules of the ancestors, can he still not be clear? There are no express rules, so the old fourteen likes to mess around, so let him do it. Come on.

Ming Ye was overjoyed, bowed and saluted, "Thank you, Father and Emperor! "

Although the emperor said that he would not participate in everything, Ming Ye had already made up his mind. It's okay if the deal was unsuccessful. If he can continue to do it in the future and make a profit, he will eventually get this share for the fourteenth brother. Take out half of it to honor the father.

The fourteenth brother is not by the father's side. Now the father can still think about the fourteenth. However, the king's heart is unpredictable. Thunder, Thunder, Rain and Dew are all graces, he can see clearly and clearly, so he will be careful not to take a wrong step. Since the fourteenth brother can't think of this, then as a brother, he should think more rationally for him. This

matter has passed the emperor's mouth, and it is considered to have passed the bright road. In this way, others will not dare to say any bitter words.

At this time, Ming Ye didn't know how far-sighted his decision was. In the future, when Ming Yu's caravan grows bigger and bigger, its profits will even be envied by the emperor, let alone others. However, in the name of the emperor, it is impossible for others to get jealous even if they want to intervene

. When Ming Yu's wings gradually grew, and he gained a firm foothold in Liangzhou, no one dared to move. With Ming Yu's strong backing, he was firmly seated as the crown prince, and no one among the many brothers could shake his position. Xu Wen finally figured out most of the doubts .

It was almost noon. Qingping urged several times to pass the meal, but they were all blocked by the two people who were talking about it. They finally waited for the two to talk. It has to come to an end, and then the attitude is tough and Ming Yu has something to say, and then talk about it after dinner.

Ming Yu couldn't, so he had to let people pass the meal, and invited Xu Wen to eat with him. Xu Wen shied away, thinking that he would have to discuss some things later, so he responded with kindness. These days, Duan Wang has not had any airs, Xu Wen is also relaxed and comfortable, the two of them get along with each other in a model of being both a teacher and a friend, and they complement each other.

The two hurried over the meal and discussed some details. This matter could not be done overnight, just because Xu Wen had never heard of Ming Yu's plan, so Ming Yu had to spend more time explaining it for him.

It didn't take long before someone reported that it was General Ji You who asked to see him.

Kiyu? Ming Yu was stunned, didn't General Ji return to the Red Pao Army to resume his post? Immediately, he came to his senses, thinking that the matter that he handed over to General Ji last time had come to an end, and hurriedly ordered people to come in.

Ji You took Cao Jian into the house to meet King Duan. Ji You followed the prince for a period of time. In front of Ming Yu, he was not as prudent as Cao Jian, who just arrived. After a few polite words, he took out a transfer order from General Xie. , the above has explained the dispatch of Ji You and Cao Jian into the Duanwang Guard Camp for training.

"It's only three months?" Ming Yu looked at the transfer order and was a little dissatisfied. What can a three-month professor learn from the people under him? The time is too short, he originally thought that he could be seconded for a year and a half.

Ji Yu has a black line, three months is not a short time, if the time is longer, he is not willing to come.

"His Royal Highness, if you are sent, even if you are ordered, I will do my best." Ji Yu said with hands.

Ming Yu nodded. He also heard some rumors about this General Xie. He heard that this person was very lonely and arrogant. He never made excuses for others. Man, Ming Yu pouted. When he made this request at the beginning, he also had the attitude of trying it out. If people agreed to it, it would be a face for him. Anyway, after the three months expired, he could have the cheek to borrow it again!

He stood up and said with a smile: "I still have to trouble General Ji, General Cao. Our training base is almost completed. It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun. Why don't we go to see the situation together, and then decide what to do next?"

He and Xu Wen had almost discussed it. It was still early. Anyway, he was also thinking about the training base, so we just went to see it together.

Hearing this, Xu Wen was also full of curiosity. He heard Ming Yu said that the common people could be trained to become a soldier in two or three months, but he somewhat did not believe it. I would like to see what the training base in Ming Yu's mouth looks like?

How could Ming Yu not know, and did not intend to leave Xu Wen, Ji You and Cao Jian naturally obeyed, so Ming Yu ordered people to prepare a light carriage and set off immediately.

The training base is located ten miles outside Liangcheng, next to a village called Baicun.

These days, there is a strange thing that the people of Bai Village talk about with relish. Every day, before dawn, when the roosters crowed, a group of people would run around the road in front of the village, and when they came back, the sky was already bright.

At first, the people didn't know what was going on, and the whole village, young and old, who were still curious, came out to watch the fun. Later, it was like this every day, rain or shine, so it was nothing unusual. They only knew that this group of people came to the village, and they It's time to start a new work day. Later, they also learned that this team seemed to be the escort of a prince from the imperial court, and they set up a military camp on the back of their village separated by a hill. 18. Chapter 18 The villagers don't understand, shouldn't the army guarding the prince guard the prince's side? How did you get stationed outside the city? But these important matters are not their turn to ask. Since they were stationed here, there are people who look like generals to come to them to buy some eggs, chickens, ducks and livestock. The villagers have never dealt with such dignitaries. The chickens and ducks they raised with great difficulty and the eggs they lay are all stored up. The family members are reluctant to eat them. . They are close to the city of Liang, and the conditions are better. They can also have a little surplus grain to raise some livestock, which can improve the living conditions of the family. I heard that people in more remote places can't even feed people, how can there be spare energy to support others?

The general's surname was Mo, and it was Mo Jiang. After he said his future intentions, the villagers talked a lot and couldn't make up their minds for a while. They are generals sent by officials, and I heard that they came from the capital. If they don't follow their wishes, they might bring disaster to their white village. But if they agree, what if the money they give is low, or they simply default on their debts? Seeing that it's almost autumn, it's time for families to buy some things to keep out the cold. In this case, where can I get Qi Yin money?

The villagers looked at each other in dismay, and no one dared to open their mouths. Mo Jiang looked at Muzheng, who was also embarrassed.

Mo Jiang was also surprised, what's so embarrassing about this? Aren't all these things of the villagers going to be sold? What's the difference between selling to them and selling to the city? Besides, when they come to collect them, they don't have to go all the way to the city to sell them. This is a good thing that everyone can't ask for. Why do these people still look reluctant?

If it wasn't for His Highness's advice, the soldiers in the base must have a combination of meat and vegetarian food, so what nutrition should they keep up with? Why would he make such a trip, and he made a special trip to discuss with the villagers, just because he was afraid that the people below would not be able to do it. . They could have gone into the city to buy these things. Later, they thought that the daily consumption of the soldiers is not small. Every time they go to the city to buy these things, it is time-consuming and laborious. It is better to find these from a few nearby villages. If the cooperation is good, It doesn't bother the two masters, and long-term cooperation in the future can save a lot of things. "Is there any difficulty in the village?" Mo Jiang asked simply and generously. "This..." The village was thinking for a long time, and then he said hesitantly: "The village people are also living a tight life, and there are not many people in the village for what you want, General, and there are still some eggs in my house. Take it out and hand it over to the general." The village is ruthless and gritted his teeth and said this, thinking that he would lose something to send these people away. I just don't know if they will be satisfied. If they take it by force, he can only try his best to say something nice to make the villagers lose a little less. There are not many things he wants to buy in the village? This made Mo Jiang strange. He had already inquired about it. Most of the eggs in the city were sold by the villagers nearby. He came here to collect them.

Mo Jiang looked at the vigilant expressions of the surrounding villagers, and after a little thought, he already understood, and he smiled slightly and already had a plan in his heart.

At this time, the junior in the village's family had already brought a basket of eggs, and the villager took it, twitched his face, and handed it to Mo Jiang with reluctance, "General, this is a little thought from us, and I hope to accept it."

Mo Jiang said with a smile: "Murata, I'm here to buy things. I have to count a basket of eggs before I can buy them at the price you sell in the city." After speaking, he greeted the soldiers behind him. number.

When the village Zheng held the copper plate in his hand, he couldn't believe it. He didn't expect that they really came to buy eggs, and they paid 10% more than the price in the city. This is much more cost-effective than getting them into the city. Think about it, it takes a lot of time to transport these things to the city, and they may not be able to sell all of them after entering the city. Now you can get things at your doorstep Selling it would save a lot of money.

The thoughtful villagers rolled their eyes, who would they sell to? also hurried back

20

Chapter 20

Take the eggs that you have saved at home, or the chickens and ducks that you are going to sell.

Mo Jiang, who was smiling, refused to refuse, and settled the bills one by one. The villagers who got the silver coins were all smiles, and some people even asked if they would come to buy these things in the future?

Mo Jiang will take advantage of the situation and will come to collect it once a month in the future, and will also collect fruits and vegetables, so that the villagers can save everything and sell them together at that time.

In this way, after a few exchanges, sometimes even if the general surnamed Mo didn't come, the other people dispatched would act according to the rules. Difficulty, they will help if they can.

Over time, the villagers here also feel relieved. Whenever they come, they will be warmly entertained. When they see them running through the village, they will smile and say hello and drink water. However, they never dared to stop to drink water or anything, and people who knew them would take the opportunity to make a few harmless jokes with the villagers.

'hey-hey! I won't drink the water. When you come next time, uncle, your sheep will also be sold to us for a toothbrush, right? '

The villagers are not afraid of them since they got used to it. The uncle smiled and replied, 'Fuck you, what about my lambs?' How big is this? Just want to sacrifice to the Five Zang Temple? '

'Tsk tsk, I've been greedy for those sheep for a long time, uncle should pay more attention to keep them fat and strong! '

Hahaha... When these words came out, everyone laughed. Seeing them run away, the villagers are busy with their own affairs. Since they came, the income of the villagers has also improved a lot, and their lives are much better than before.

Cross-country running, climbing, fighting training, riding and shooting training every day. At the beginning, Commander Mo announced: This mountain col will be their training base in the future, and each of them must be trained. If they do not obey the commander's orders, they will not have his name in the quota for returning to Beijing in a few years. So, even though everyone was confused and didn't know what this was for training, they still did the same thing.

However, doing the same thing day after day, many people do not understand why. Because of the quota for returning to Beijing, everyone dares not make a scene. Only privately some people discuss what Duan Wang asked them to do. What means.

Of course, there are also people like Zhou Dan who don't care a lot. Anyway, they are eating well and sleeping well. As long as the sky doesn't fall, they will be as big as no one else.

"Hurry up, hurry up, I don't know what kind of food the kitchen is cooking, but I can smell a strong aroma of meat from far away, and the greedy old man's saliva is down." Zhou Dandan is the most active in the aspect of eating , urging Li Man and the others in his team to hurry up.

If it wasn't for the commander's arrangement that he had to line up for meals, he would have left his teammates and ran away.

Li Man glared at him dissatisfied, this starving ghost was reincarnated, what else would he do other than eat? But smelling the smell of meat in the air, he incited his nose twice and swallowed secretly. They have been training since they woke up in the morning, and the few steamed buns for breakfast have been digested by now.

The few of them couldn't help but quicken their pace. They came to this so-called training base, and they were arranged to train all day long. In their opinion, they were looking for trouble. However, the most gratifying thing for them was that the meals at noon every day were meaty and fishy. , I ate better than when I was in Beijing.

Now they don't care about this much. The days are not as hard as they imagined. Anyway, it will only be three or five years. They will be able to go back soon.

...

When Ming Yu and his party came to the training base on horseback, Mo Jiang had already received the news and waited outside the fence of the camp with several generals.

Seeing Ming Yu and the others approaching, they hurriedly greeted each other. Ming Yu waved their hands to excuse them from the ceremony, and said with a smile, "Commander Mo, you've worked hard these days."

These days, he has been so busy with his own affairs that he doesn't even have time to come and take a look. At the beginning, I also stated my own ideas and discussed with Mo Jiang, how to arrange the venue, how to train the soldiers, as well as rules and regulations and reward and punishment measures. These are all complicated and complicated tasks, and Mo Jiang was able to gradually realize all of what he said from scratch with one person's strength.

Mo Jiang's dark face was slightly warm, and he cupped his hands and said: "It's not hard for the subordinate to do it. However, although the subordinate does what His Highness said, I don't know if the result is as His Highness intended? If it is inappropriate. Please punish your Highness."

Ming Yu helped him up, grabbed his wrist and walked inside, smiling as he walked: "No matter what, Commander Mo's contribution is indispensable, if Commander Mo hadn't implemented it, I would have It's just empty talk. Come, let's go in and have a look."

Mo Jiang was flattered. Although the place where Ming Yu was caught was blocked by his sleeves, the temperature of Ming Yu's palm could be ironed into his heart through his arms.

The whole group followed behind, and they couldn't hide their deep curiosity in their eyes. Xu Wen wondered if it was really possible to train ordinary people into soldiers in just two or three months, and Ji You and Cao Jian were also curious about whether these things Ming Yu had tossed out were useful.

After marching all the way through the rows of tents, there is a wide flat field. At this time, the soldiers lined up neatly into a square formation. They followed the leader in front of them and waved their spears. Their movements were uniform, obviously. After practicing countless times, there will be such results, which looks magnificent from a distance.

"His Royal Highness, this is the time when the soldiers are training the phalanx to kill. Their training time is short, and there are still many shortcomings." Mo Jiang explained on the side, and reported the soldiers to Ming Yu. day's exercise program.

Although what Ming Yu said was a bit difficult to understand, Mo Jiang tried to do as he said and added some ideas of his own. Such phalanx weapon training was added on the basis of Ming Yu's proposed phalanx. , In addition, there are riding shooting and fencing, which were proposed by Mo Jiang, and then agreed by Ming Yu.

"Very good." Ming Yu nodded and smiled with relief. "Commander Mo, what's wrong with the current training?"

Mo Jiang would report to him every few days and put forward various suggestions, and the two discussed improvement plans. What Ming Yu saw now, I have to say that Mo Jiang gave him a lot of surprises.

He is not a stubborn person, making the training more rational, being able to use it freely on the current battlefield, and finally being able to defeat the enemy is what they have to do now.

19. Chapter 19 After

Mo Jiang heard the words, he thought about it before saying: "There are some small problems in the training process, but the problem is not big, just need to adjust according to the situation." He glanced at Ming Yu, There was a hint of embarrassment on his face, and there was a sentence that he didn't know whether to say or not.

Seeing Mo Jiang's expression, Ming Yu said bluntly: "If you have something to say, just say it, you don't need to hide it."

Now that Ming Yu has already said this, Mo Jiang no longer hesitates. He said directly: "His Royal Highness, does your subordinate feel that it is a bit too much for the soldiers to have meat and fish every day? Even the emperor's personal guards do not have this treatment. In this way, the money spent is really not worth it. Less."

"That's it?" Ming Yu wondered? What kind of problem is this? Isn't it normal for the soldiers who are training to have meat and fish every day? Training consumes a lot of physical energy, so it is necessary to mix meat and vegetables, and to keep up with the nutrition. Although it is impossible to keep up with the nutrition in this condition, but adding meat and fish to the soldiers was at the beginning, he repeated emphasized.

Mo Jiang nodded, isn't this a problem? The problem of daily expenses was a headache for him, but it wasn't that he didn't know Wang Ye's family background, not to mention the long-term support of the army, it was good enough to last a year and a half.

"His Royal Highness, do you want to change it to a three-day meal?"

"No!" Before Mo Jiang finished speaking, Ming Yu had already interrupted him, he waved his hand, "There is no need to skimp on meals, let the soldiers If you don't have enough food, where do you get the energy to train, and if you don't get results from the training, isn't it a waste of time?"

"But..."

Ming Yu knew Mo Jiang's concerns, and said with a smile: "Just keep going like this now, this king is not afraid that you will be poor. You don't have to worry about spending money, this king already has a way, and in the future this king will have a plan. If you have money, you have to add a meaty meal on top of this meal."

Although Ming Yu's remarks gave Mo Jiang a reassurance, the cost still made Mo Jiang feel distressed, but Ming Yu's attitude was firm, and Mo Jiang also Can only accept.

The conversation between the two of them fell into the ears of those who came later, and the three who followed behind looked at each other. What? Did they hear it right? The soldiers trained here have a meaty meal every day? How much money does this have to eat?

Ji You secretly clicked his tongue. In their red robe army, General Xie was never greedy for the military salaries of the soldiers, but in the red robe army, it was very good for ordinary soldiers to see meat once a month or two. But here can there be meat and fish every day? This is real?

He looked at the hundreds of people moving neatly on the field, and there was a faint interest in his heart. It seems that Duan Wang has a lot of secrets. In the next three months, he has nothing to do.

The task that General Xie gave him is to come to inquire about the training base. Could it be that their generals could have foreseen and knew that this training base was not easy? Thinking of this, Ji Yu couldn't help shaking his head, throwing this ridiculous idea out of his mind. It seems that he must complete the task well, must

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 934 16
" Pete, my love u are the only reason for me to live . You are the only one who makes me feels that I have a reason to live my life . You are the onl...
126K 313 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
259K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
76K 1.2K 199
Author: Xiao Chunhua/小春花 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 471 of the main text, the perfect ending (full text completed) Introduction to the work: ...