Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

De AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?

3.4K 143 53
De AshliKiwii

Kakucho had now arrived to the fourth hotel that was in the area. He had hope this would be the one where he would find me because he was getting tried of driving around looking into different hotels. "She might be here." He got out of his car and made his way into the hotel building. Just like he did at the previous hotels, he went up to the receptionist desk and asked to see who all had checked in recently.

"He's one of those Bonten men, isn't he?" a woman whispered to another one as she stared at Kakucho.

"Shh, keep your voice down. We don't want to get on his bad side" said the other woman. "They have the power to make anyone they don't like disappear."

"I know. My daughter that used to work at one of those strip clubs told me two of her coworkers disappeared after they visited Bonten in a private room one night."

"Really? Those poor girls."

"Don't feel sorry for them. They decided they wanted to expose their bodies to a bunch of men for money." The woman made a face. "Disgusting."

The other woman couldn't help but laugh. "You're only saying that because your husband left you and your daughter for one of those girls."

"Ah! How dare you bring that up?!"

Kakucho shook his head as he could clearly hear the two women in the background. "It almost sounds like they're talking about (Y/n) and Aoi Kuwa" he thought as he went back to talking to the receptionist. "So has anyone checked in recently?"

"These are the ones we have, sir." The man turned the computer monitor towards Kakucho. "The most recent one is from two hours ago." The man turned the monitor back towards him. "I think it was a woman by the name Juicy Pebbles?" The man squinted his eyes. "What in the world kind of name is that?" To be honest the man didn't really bother to pay attention to any of the details the woman gave him and just took her money.

"I'm pretty sure that's (Y/n)" Kakucho thought. "What room number is that woman in?"

"Room number 626." The man didn't question Kakucho about why he wanted this information. He knew who Kakucho was and knew that none of this was his business.

"Thank you." Kakucho walked over to the elevator and got in. "I see she still tried using a fake name when renting a room here." Kakucho leaned against the back of the elevator wall with his arms crossed. "She might try escaping by the time I get to her room." He let out a sigh. "I might need to drop my nice guy act so she knows this is serious." He uncrossed his arms when the elevator came to a stop on the floor I was suppose to be on. He watched the elevator doors open and walked out, heading towards room number 626.

As Kakucho made his way to the room, he could hear faint sounds coming from inside the room. "Is she playing music?" He stood by the door and listened. "Did she leave music playing in order to pretend she was still in the room?" he thought. He then shook his head. He was starting to give me too much credit, but then again, I could have easily fooled him with something like this. "It doesn't matter." Kakucho knocked on the door, waiting for a response. "No response." He looked at the door handle and grabbed it. "It's unlocked?" He slowly opened the door.

To Kakucho's surprise, I was actually still in the room. "(Y/n)." He stared at my body that was still laying in starfish position on the bed as he closed the door behind him.

"What?" I still had my eyes close.

Kakucho looked around the room and found the source of where the music was coming from. "You're still here." He turned the tv off pushing the button that was behind it.

"Yeah."

"How come?"

I moved around a bit, making sure my body didn't fall asleep. "I couldn't be bother to make any effort to leave this place." Still with my eyes closed, I pointed at the door. "You saw how I didn't lock the door because I knew one of you would show up eventually."

"Then why did you run?" Kakucho got closer to the bed and stared down at me.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know why really." I slowly opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "I could have left this hotel and hid somewhere else, but what's the point?" I turned my head to look at him. "You guys would still find me no matter where I go."

"This reminds me how she was behaving when Aoi Kuwa was killed" he thought. "You are right about us finding you."

I looked back up at the ceiling. "I guess this is it then, huh?"

"What is?"

"The part where you either take me back with you or kill me."

"What makes you think I'm going to kill you?"

"Because I ran away again." I remembered how Ran and Takeomi said that Aoi's death helped get their point across about how serious they were and that I wouldn't ran off on them again. But jokes on them, I ran away again...but not really.

Kakucho let out a sigh and sat on the bed. "Look (Y/n), I'm sorry you have to..."

"No you're not." I looked over at his back and then back at the ceiling. "Just drop the nice guy act already, Kakucho." I took a deep breath. "I know none of you give two shits about me."

He didn't know how to respond to that.

"Just do us all a favor and kill me already, if not I might start feeling things I shouldn't." Which in this case, I already was.

"What do you mean by feeling things you shouldn't?"

I didn't answer him. "If you don't kill me, I'll get Sanzu to. I'm sure he would be thrill to put a bullet in my head at this point." I slowly started to sit up in the bed. "Once I'm dead, I'm going to kick both Aoi's and Satori's asses in hell."

"That's morbid, (Y/n)."

"It's the truth though." I was now sitting on the opposite side of the bed. "I'm no saint. I've gotten people kill just because I got involved with you guys."

"But I doubt that's enough to send you to hell." Kakucho got up and walked over to the side of the bed I was on. "If anyone is going to hell, it's me and the rest of Bonten." I looked up at him and he felt something pull at his heart. He guessed all that time he's been away from me has started to mess with him again.

"I mean you're not wrong. You mofos are going to hell for sure."

"Yeah."

It grew silent between the two of us. I kept staring up at him while he stared down at me. Neither one of us said a word to the other and maybe it was for the best, well on Kakucho's part that is. He was afraid he might say something that would just confuse the situation even more.

"Kakucho" I finally spoke.

"What is it, (Y/n)?"

"I...I don't want to die." I felt tears form in my eyes.

"I know you don't."

"B...but you guys are just going to kill me in the end once you're either tried of me or fed up with me."

"..."

"See. You know it's true and that's why you aren't saying anything."

Kakucho took a deep breath. "Look, I don't know what's going to happen, only Mikey knows since he's the one who wanted us to bring you back to him in the first place."

"So my fate lies in his hands basically?"

"Pretty much."

I wiped my eyes and sighed. "I kind of figured that was the case from the very beginning." I stood up from the bed and walked passed Kakucho. I then walked over to a table that was in the room and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" Kakucho asked.

"With you." I put my bag over my shoulders. "It's not like I have anywhere else to go and I'm not going back to Rindou's." I walked over to the hotel door and waited for him. "I...I don't want to see his face right now."

"I see." Kakucho joined me over by the door and opened it, allowing me to walk out first. He then closed the door behind him and the two of us walked towards the elevator.

"Wait, do you even want me staying with you again?" I asked as we got into the elevator. "You made it very clear to me that you wanted me to live with another member."

"I have no problem with you living with me anymore." He watched the elevator doors close. "In fact, I actually miss having your company around."

Something about hearing him say that made me smile a bit. "He may not actually mean it, but it's nice to hear" I thought as I looked over at him.

"Oh, here's your phone back." Kakucho reached into his pocket and pulled out my phone, handing it to me. "I take it that you know we bugged your phone."

I took my phone from him and looked at the lock screen. I surprisingly didn't have any messages or miss calls. "Yeah. I knew you bugged it when you took my phone from me that night you guys invaded that apartment months ago." Saying that reminded me that Satori was dead and I stared at the ground. "I'm sorry Satori" I mumbled to myself. I knew apologizing wasn't going to change things but still...

It didn't take long for the two of us to reach the first floor of the hotel and make our way outside towards his car. "You want to play some of your music?" Kakucho asked me as he watched me put on my seat belt. He knew I was still upset about the events that took place today, but what could he do about it? More importantly, why would he do something about it? He's not suppose to care about things that make me upset. All he needed to care about was that I didn't ran away or get myself killed by another member of Bonten and that's it. But something in him couldn't allow him to be that heartless towards me. "(Y/n)?" He noticed I never replied back to him.

"Oh! Uh, yeah." I connected my phone to his Bluetooth radio, played a random playlist, and went back to my thoughts. I needed to think about what's to come in the near future and if I'm ready for the outcome of it. "I did say I don't have a problem with dying while I'm still with Bonten, but do I actually mean it?" I thought as I looked out of the window. "Or was I too in my feelings and saying random shit?" I continued to think.

In reality, I just didn't know what to do anymore. A part of me still wants to fight and find a way to get away from Bonten but I knew I wouldn't be able to live my life comfortably if I did that. Then again, I don't think I could live my life comfortably by still staying involve with Bonten unless I find out what Mikey wants to do with me. "What if he just ends up killing me?" I asked myself, not realizing that Kakucho has been trying to talk to me for the past five minutes now. "Then I'm screwed..."

"(Y/n)." Kakucho reached one of his hands over to me and touched my shoulder, scaring me a bit.

"Ahh!" I flinched. "Oh, it's just Kakucho" I thought as I tried to calm myself down. "Yeah?"

"I was trying to see if there was something you would like for me to cook for you when we get back to my apartment."

"Oh, um anything is fine." Kakucho took his hand from my shoulder. "I'm not really in the mood to eat right now anyways."

"Well I can still always cook you something when you do feel like eating."

"Okay, I'll let you know." I picked up my phone and changed the playlist that was playing to the one I listen to whenever I'm upset or just in my feelings.

"I guess I'll let the others know I found her" Kakucho thought as he stopped at a red light and pulled out his phone. He texted mostly Mochi, Ran, and Rindou since they were the only ones that were aware about my situation. "I should also tell them that she'll be staying with me again from now on" he continued to think and sent the other three men text messages. They all replied back expect for Rindou, which he figured wouldn't have anything to say about it. "It's going to be similar to the Ran situation from a few months ago isn't it?" he said to himself and continued on driving when the light turned green.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

276K 11.7K 32
↳ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
272K 11.1K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
34.8K 865 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...
82.4K 3K 34
🗝️ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...