body โœ haikyuu

Par bodakbutera

โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž ๐’๐Ž ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹. โž โŸฟ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the newest staff member of the jap... Plus

โ†ณห—หห‹ intro หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ ten หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eleven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twelve หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fourteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ sixteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ seventeen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eighteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ nineteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ sixty หŠหŽห—โ†ด

โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด

2.4K 69 24
Par bodakbutera

———— NO MORE PARTIES.

osamu had offered to help cook, to everyone else's relief and excitement. [y/n] knew of onigiri miya, but never actually got food from there before. he was nice, which was good. very different from his twin. it was almost funny how different they were personality wise. the others that didn't know the twins thought the same, but for those that knew them well, it wasn't much of a difference.

[y/n] found it interesting how the boys interacted. despite not having seen each other in quite some time, it was as if no time had passed amongst them. she found herself jealous, wishing it was this easy for her to reconnect with friends like this. "hey!" she gasped, her side now soaked.

"oops, my bad," hinata chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, water gun resting at his side.

"at least you're not melting," atsumu snickered.

"your face is about to when i shove it on this grill," [y/n] glared, ready to walk over and drag him to the grill.

"woah, wait a minute now," suna yanked her back. "can we at least eat first before you commit murder?"

"seriously?!" atsumu's jaw dropped.

"what? i'm hungry, and your burning flesh will make me lose my appetite," suna shrugged.

"i don't recall ever listening to you," [y/n] said.

"i could jog your memory," suna smirked, [y/n] shoving his face away from her before glancing at kageyama.

"give me that," she snatched the water gun from his hand, aiming at suna and shooting him square in the face. "anyways," she tossed the water gun back to kageyama, walking over to osamu, "how's it going?"

"these are done if you want to put them on the table," he gestured to the tray next to him.

"can do, boss," she nodded, taking the tray over. kenma was still playing some game, which she assumed was apex legends, when she set the tray down. "eat, kenma."

"hold please," he muttered, fingers moving much more aggressively now.

kuroo came over, rubbing his hands together, "this smells so good," he grinned, about to grab a skewer when eiko smacked his hand away. "ow!"

"calm your ass, hungry hippo. wait for everyone else," she told him, finishing up the salad she was working on.

"considering i paid, i deserve to eat," kuroo flatly stated.

"that's crazy, considering i don't give a shit," eiko retorted.

"i'll make you return the shoes."

"has anyone mentioned how absolutely fine you look today? it's giving arms, it's giving mommy milkers, it's giving hoochie daddy shorts, it's giving slut era."

"you're the absolute worst kind of person," [y/n] snorted, popping a grape in her mouth. "come eat!" she called out to the others.

"you're like a mother taking her children on an outing," kenma chuckled.

"that's what it feels like," she shook her head. "happy birthday, you idiots. congrats on surviving another year."

"aw, you love us," iwa slung an arm around her as he grinned.

"i'd love you even more if you let me go so i could eat."

"you're no fun."

"i'm actually about to cut your arm off," [y/n] leaned over and bit his forearm, gagging when she realized he was sweaty. "i'm gonna die."

"it's just sweat," eiko snickered.

"i'm gonna die," she repeated.

bokuto handed her a napkin and a drink, "just don't think about it."

"alright, rest of the food is done," osamu brought the remaining tray over, setting it on the table.

"this is so good, samu," atsumu awed, shoving food in his mouth at lightning speed.

"you're going to choke," suna deadpanned.

"but it's so worth it," atsumu's words were muffled by the food.

"just don't drink too much, we have an early practice and game tomorrow," iwaizumi reminded them. "especially you, [y/n]."

"why are you singling me out?!" she gasped.

"you always overdo it," he pointed out.

"do not!"

"you're getting much brattier these days, it seems," kuroo held back an amused smirk.

"i'm stressed out. you guys cause me stress," she quickly retorted. "sakusa! are you not going to eat?"

"i'm fine," he replied, standing an awkward distance away from the rest of them.

she let out a sigh and put gloves on, preparing a plate for him. she brought it over, holding it arms length from her body. "you gotta eat something," she chuckled.

he glanced at the plate before taking it, a little smile on his face as he removed his mask to eat. "thanks."

"i'll leave you alone," she nodded, heading back towards the others.

"you don't have to," he said, barely loud enough for her to hear.

she glanced at him before grabbing her own plate and making her way over, sitting across from him. "you having fun?"

"nature isn't exactly my idea of fun."

"i figured as much. i honestly didn't think you were going to come out."

"i had to go pick up the cake with suna, so it's fine," he shrugged. "are you having fun?"

"it's better than being cooped up in the village," she told him. "besides, sometimes nature can be kinda nice. like today, the weather isn't horrible."

"i guess you're right," sakusa shrugged. "it was nice of you to do this for them."

"they barely deserve it, but it's the other part of me that cares a little too much. i'm just glad with everything going on, they didn't expect anything crazy."

"if we're being honest, i stopped expecting too much a while ago."

"hm? why?"

"because if we lose one of these next games, it's over. we go home," he told her. "if you care too much, that pressure gets to your head and you're bound to mess up. if you just leave it alone and let it work it's course, you'll be fine."

"i guess you have a point," she nodded. "you don't think you guys will make it all the way?"

"i think we will, but things can happen."

"fair enough."

"hey, omi! you're gonna hide over there forever? come join the party!" atsumu called out.

[y/n] chuckled at the look on sakusa's face. "atsumu, shut the fuck up and leave the man alone," she called back.

"oi, fuck outta here, [y/n]! the man needs to socialize," atsumu retorted.

"don't make me come over there and give you a reason to cry," her eyes narrowed.

"please do," osamu told her.

"no no, just stay over there," atsumu quickly said.

"just shut up and eat, my guy," aran shook his head.

"maybe one day i'll have some peace," [y/n] shook her head.

"doubtful," sakusa chuckled.

they chatted for another half hour before hinata begged [y/n] to teach them how to play american football. a bold request, considering [y/n] took football very seriously and would not go easy on them. after about fifteen minutes of teaching them the basics, she let them do a test run, which they failed miserably.

"i see why the coaches get pissed off now," she muttered, going and grabbing the ball. "if you're going to make a running play, then you have to make sure your wide receiver is in a good spot without any defenders on him. your depth perception also has to be good, because if you overthrow the ball, there's a chance you'll end up fumbling it, or it's just straight out. but, if you underthrow the ball, the opposing team has a chance to intercept and run the ball to their goal."

"none of those words are in the bible," oikawa flatly stated.

"just throw the goddamn ball," she facepalmed.

"wait, am i the only one that understood all of that?" hinata asked.

"no, i got it," kageyama added.

"because all you idiots hear is "throw the ball" and "catch the ball"," tsuki snickered.

"i mean, that's kind of all you need to know," [y/n] told them.

"let's just get a move on, i'm about to go stiff if i stand like this for much longer," kogane whined.

"okay, play ball," [y/n] said, standing off to the side to keep score.

the boys wore themselves out after three games, the lot of them laying around on the grass or sitting on the tables while they caught their breaths. the girls cleaned up while they were finishing up their second game, so everything was good and ready for them to head out.

"you guys aren't leaving yet?" asami asked.

"nah, not yet. i heard the moon was supposed to look cool as hell tonight, so i wanna stay here," hoshiumi told her.

"the grass feels so good," hakuba admitted.

"okay, losers. just don't stay out too late," [y/n] chuckled, grabbing her bag.

"you're not gonna stay?" hyakuzawa asked.

"i have to get up early tomorrow to help at the girls fencing match," she pouted, checking the time. "yeah, it's better if i start heading back. i'll see you guys at the game, though."

"aw, okay. bye, [y/n]!" hinata waved.

"bye guys," she waved, making her way towards the park entrance. she heard footsteps catching up behind her, turning to see sakusa with his hands shoved in his pockets. "you're not gonna stay with them?"

"nope. bugs come out at night, grass gets dewy, all sorts of disgusting things," he shivered, falling in step.

"fair enough."

they stood in silence at the bus stop, sitting quietly when they boarded and made their way back to the village. sakusa had eventually spoken up first, much to her surprise. "you're good at that, y'know."

"at what?"

"coaching. you seem to like it. maybe you can become a coach here, or maybe back in america."

[y/n] pursed her lips, "i've never thought of that."

"just a suggestion. if you're freaking out still about what you're going to do after this, that could be an option."

"you have a point. thanks, sakusa."

"no problem."

they arrived at the bus stop that was about a five minute walk back to the village. "i wish they had a closer stop," [y/n] quietly complained, worn out from the exhausting events of the day.

"it could be worse. we could be further away. or in a ditch."

"i think i'd rather be in a ditch right now."

"but then you'd be dead."

"that's the point."

"i see."

"not that i want to die, but, y'know, if the opportunity arises," she shrugged. "hm, funerals are expensive, though. and my debt would just be passed on to my family... damn. it's a lose lose either way."

"technically if you drowned in the middle of uncharted waters, you wouldn't need a funeral. the whole debt thing is a different story."

"i like your thinking."

"i have good ideas sometimes."

they fell quiet after that, leisurely strolling along the sidewalk as they arrived at the front entrance of the village. they headed in, still standing a decent distance apart as they made their way to their apartments.

"i need to go check on something," [y/n] told him, glancing at the training gym. "i'll see you tomorrow."

"i can come with you," he offered, since it appeared to be dimly lit and the thought of her going alone scared him a bit.

"i don't want to keep you any longer if you're tired-"

"then the quicker you go, the quicker we can get back," he gestured for her to lead the way.

she held the door open for him as they made their way to the training offices. she had to turn the lights on, seeing as everyone else had already left for the day. she found the japan team's office and unlocked the door, letting sakusa in before shutting the door and going to the desk, looking through some files. "ah, come on," she muttered.

"not going to lie; i wasn't expecting iwaizumi to keep his office so clean," sakusa admitted, looking around.

"yeah, because i'm the one that cleans it," she snorted, opening another drawer. "fuck, i think he has it."

"what're you looking for?"

"notes for tomorrow's game. i'll just have to get it from him later," she sighed, slumping back in the chair.

sakusa took a moment to look at her; the way she stared at the ceiling. the way her lips were parted just slightly in annoyance. the look in her eyes as she trained her focus to a spot on the wall. the way her skin seemed to glow, whether from exhaustion or relief. to think she could make sitting in a chair look wildly seductive was insanity to him. he didn't realize he was staring for so long until she had snapped him out of it, now standing in front of him. "sorry," he muttered.

she smirked softly, "it seems that you like what you see."

"who wouldn't?" sakusa told her, hands wanting to touch her now that she was standing so close. she was mere inches from him, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

she noticed the way his hands shook, squatting down so she was looking up at him. her hands grazed over his knees, moving up to his thighs. "if you want me to stop, just say the word."

sakusa could feel his chest tighten as his skin began to get warm. the thought of being touched was appalling, but, for some reason, it didn't feel like that when she did it. she wasn't even touching him; she was hovering over him to respect his boundaries. he could feel the warmth of her hands move over his pants, and, without missing a beat, he grabbed one of her wrists, startling her a bit. he pulled her up closer to him, their faces barely touching.

"don't stop."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

2 baddies 2 baddies 1 porsche

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

209K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
919K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
801K 21.9K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
256K 7.7K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...