GATE: The Alliance liberates...

Autorstwa snitchpogi12

Note: This is a resubmitted story of mine after my Facebook account was blocked via Checkpoint. Anyways, here... Więcej

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1: Two Worlds met!
Chapter 2: Battle of Two Armies
Chapter 3: Clash at Senlin
Chapter 4: The Boiling Rock, Part 1
List of JTF Units involved
List of the JTF commanders in Earthrealm
Chapter 6: Welcome to Wu Yang Hill
Chapter 7: Beyond the Gate, Japan
Chapter 8: The Senate Hearing, Part 1
Chapter 9: The Truth, Part 2
Chapter 10: Attack on the Compound
Chapter 11: Welcome to Falmart
Chapter 12: Sokka's training
Chapter 13: The Rondel Experience
Chapter 14: Magic Lessons, Part 1
Chapter 15: Magic Lessons, Part 2
Special Chapter: Reactions

Chapter 5: The Boiling Rock, Part 2

588 9 11
Autorstwa snitchpogi12

Sorry guys for taking it sooo long, i am very busy on what i am doing recently and i also watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners which is pretty good BTW, also i am hoping for the second season of the series if Netflix, CDPR and Trigger would love too.

Anyways here is the 5th Chapter of the Revised version of GATE: The Alliance liberates the World of Avatar. A lot of things would be change as i am writing this chapter, but original story will stays the same as it should be.

Anyways, let's get to it!

====================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?

Even though, we have a new ally and that is Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation, he wanted to convince us that he is not our enemy but rather a friend, I was still not convinced because i still remember all of the bad memories of him in the past months, then I later heared the news about the Fire Nation leading an expedition to the holy Wu-Yang Hill, this believes that Aang in his visions as told by Roku himself that was the World where the so-called Men-in-Green will assist Aang to end the war once and for all to restore Peace and Order in this World, Which i really hoped for and he can finally save the World. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert theme:

Gate ost 09 Kore made no Ikisatsu ~ Avant

Katara's Narration/POV:

" The Fire Nation failed to invade Japan in which they supposed to conquer a new world and because of this Japan along with it's allied countries send their forces to explore the other world in the Aftermth of the Umeda inccident, while the JTF is busy finding Avatar Aang. Sokka and Zuko sneak behind the yard of the Boiling Rock Prison, the most notorious prison in this WOrld, while they're trying to find my father Hakoda, they were surprised that Suki was there too but unfortunately Zuko was compromised and later imprisoned. After their reunion, Sokka, Zuko and Suki along with Chit Sang and his companions planed to escape and later they used the Cooler as a boat, However when they heared that a new batch of Prisoners were arrived at the Prison, Sokka decided to stay along with Zuko and Suki, however their plan was compromised when Chit Sang tries to mow the boat but due to the hot temperature they were caught. As the gondola with full of Prisoners arrived at the Prison, Sokka was surprised that Hakoda my father is one of them along with the new Prisoners and one of them is the Japanese man who've they captured. "

====================================================================

June 11 2017 

05:10 AM

 Boiling Rock Prison entrance

The 2nd Part of the story begins with the Entrance of the Boiling Rock Prison, as the Gondola Cable car has finally arrives as the Prison's entrance, many Prisoners stepped off at the Gondola coming first was a large man with a tattoo and nose ring comes out.

Zuko: " Is that him? " says Zuko as he asks Sokka.

Sokka: " My dad doesn't have a nose ring? " said by Sokka to Zuko as he continues. " Where is he? That's it? That can't be it! " says Sokka as he keeps looking for his Father, but no avail.

Suki: " I'm sorry, Sokka. " said by Suki as she comforts Sokka who was simply disappointed at the outcome.

Sokka: " Oh, no. " says Sokka after he failed to see his father.

Then after a few moments, the Guard called the other Prisoners in the gondola.

Male Guard #6: " Hey, you two! Get off the gondola! " said by the Guard to the other prisoners as the trio widened their eyes.

Afer a few moments the last of the gondola passengers as the two exits the platform, it was confirmed that Hakoda and Sergeant Akira Watanabe.

Sokka: " Dad.... and who is that guy? " Said by Sokka as he surprised that his father was there along with the Japanese man.

Sokka was shocked at the arrival of the new Prisoners and which included is Chief Hakoda of the Southern Water tribe along with the Japanese man, and how will Sokka will think a new strategy to escape in a Huge prison full of Firebending and Armed non-bending Prison guards?

====================================================================

Opening theme:

GATE S1 opening Sore Wa Akatsuki No Yo Ni by Kisida Kyodan & the Akeboshi Rockets.

" Long ago I desired nothing

I knew my limits

Even so, I don't want to give anything back

It appears that I'm suppose to be a good child

Protecting something is unexpectedly difficult

But I won't give up

At the end of the blue sky - where the roads connected

I'm fine if people don't understand each other

The opened door will go on changing everything

Just like dawn "

====================================================================

05:10 - 05:13 AM

Boiling Rock Prison entrance

Minutes have passed after the arrival of the new Prisoners, the Warden walk into the hallway as he greets all of the new batch of the Prisoners, then the personal bodyguard of the Warden orders the Prisoners to line up.

Bodyguard: " Line 'em up for the warden! " Said by the Warden's bodyguard.

Cut to the scene overhead shot of the perimeter on which they are standing, the warden's back facing, Eight prisoners are seen filing in line, one next to the other, including Hakoda and Watanabe. At the end of the line of prisoners where the last of them line up, It shows that Hakoda along with Watanabe at the very end of the line in the right side. Meanwhile Sokka, walks forward and lifts his Guard mask.

Sokka: " Excuse me, coming through. The warden wants me over there. Sorry! " Said by Sokka as a disguised Prison Guard while holding his gun.

Then the warden continued to inspect his new batch of Prisoners as he approaches as the prisoners lined up toward the right and the guards to the left. While Sokka is seen inching his way behind several guards, taller than him while the Warden talks to the newly arrived Prisoners.

Chief Warden: " Welcome to the Boiling Rock. I'm sure you've all heard the horrible rumors about our little island. Well, I just want to tell you that they don't have to be true, as long as you do everything I say. Look me in the eye when I'm talking to you! " Said by the Warden as he Walking past the line of prisoners starting from the left. Then he stops who looks downward and looks closer at Hakoda and Watanabe.

Hakoda: " No... " said by Hakota to the Warden as he averting his gaze slightly off to the side; firmly and Watanabe do the same thing as well.

Watanabe: " Me either... " Said by Hakoda in the latter, but the Warden becomes mad.

Chief Warden: " Oh?! You two would rather look at my shoes? Then take a look! " said by the Warden as he forces the two to kneel down.

Then the Warden raises his Leg and knocks down the two forcing them to look at the Warden's foot as the Warden expresses his Anger, while Sokka is standing behind the two Guards armed with Type 64's as he grasps in horror. Then Hakoda along with his Japanese friend were stands down over, keeping the Warden's foot firmly to the two prisoners.

Chief Warden: " I know exactly who you are, Hakoda of the Water Tribe. So strong-willed. But don't worry, we'll get rid of that in time. Now look me in the eye! " said by the Warden to Hakoda as he is threathening him, then he looks to Watanabe. " And you are must be from the another world, I see that your kind is a brave people especially when you defeated the Fire Nation Army at the Wu Yang Hill isn't it?! " said by the Warden as he aknowledges the two namely Hakoda the chief of the Southern Water tribe, while his new friend Akira Watanabe a Japanese SAT police officer who was captured in Umeda while protecting the civilians from the invading Fire Nation Army.

As the two were lifts their head to look at the warden in the eye as the two glares hatefully on him.

Chief Warden: " See, isn't that better? You will all do as I say or pay the price. You will all- " says the Warden, as he walked away to the two.

As the Warden begins to walk forward only for Hakoda used it as an opportunity to lift his handcuff arms slightly tripping the Warden causing him to fall on the flat ground. Meanwhile Sokka stifles a slight chuckle, as the two guards behind him rushing to help the warden. 

Bogyguard #2: " Are you okay, sir? " Said by the second Bodyguard as he lifts the Warden.

Chief Warden: " I'm fine! Get these Prisoners out of my sight! " said by the Warden angrily as he orders the get rid of the Prisoners.

After that, the Firebending and Armed Guards taken all the Prisoners into their own cells. Although that both Hakoda and Watanabe would still share a same cell.

====================================================================

06:00 AM

Hakoda and Watanabe's cell, Boiling Rock Prison

An hour had passed since the two were arrived at the Prison, Hakoda is resting on his Bunk bed below and Watanabe is on the top. Then a sliver of light appears as the doorway to the cell is opened. Both Chief Hakoda and Sgt. Watanabe raises their heads to see who has entered. Then switch to the side-view of the entire cell, revealing that Sokka has walked in, still dressed as a guard while holding his Type 64 rifle.

Sokka: " Thank goodness you're okay! " said by the disguised Sokka to his father and the Japanese guy on their cell, but the two were defiant.

Hakoda: " If you take one step closer, you'll see just how "okay" I am! " Said by Hakoda as the Water Tribe warrior along with Watanabe standing, not knowing that his own Son was in a disguise as a Prison Guard.

Watanabe: " And you don't have any idea what are you doing here kiddo?! I can disarm you. " Said by Sgt. Watanabe in his fighting position since he was a trained Officer of the SAT.

Sokka: " Dad, it's me. SOKKA! " said by Sokka as he Lifting up his helmet mask while dropping the Battle Rifle, then Hakoda was gleefully to see his own son who is came here to Rescue him.

Hakoda: " Sokka! My son.... You know Sokka, you should be more careful with that guard outfit on. I almost punched you in the gut. " said by Hakoda to his own Son as he almost teared-up but he managed to hugged him while Watanabe is watching the Father and Son reunion. 

Sokka: " Yeah, I ran into that problem earlier. " says Sokka to his Father, as he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly and then Watanabe speaks in.

Watanabe: " So is that's your son eh? Never expected he can fool the guards while holding a replica of my country's Gun. " Said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Police officer was impressed to Hakoda's son who disguised himself as a Guard, while Sokka was confused.

Sokka: " Dad, I wanna know who's that guy is? " said by Sokka to his Father as he don't know him, seems that he didn't know that Hakoda befriended a Japanese man, then he explains it to his own son.

Hakoda: " Sokka, I want you to meet my friend Akira Watanabe. He's not from this world when he arrived here. Instead he was captured by the Fire Nation when they discovered the Gate at the Wu Yang Hill, he came from the land known as Japan a country located beyond the Gate. " said by Hakoda to his son as the Water tribe leader explains it to his son about the origins of Watanabe.

Watanabe: " Your father is right, I am from another world. I just got isekai'd by those you called Fire Nation and trust me, It's all real. " Said by Watanabe as the Japanese man confirms it to Sokka.

Sokka: " So it is true! the people of Green Men were arrived here to help Aang, I don't know but how did you get here and also what is an Isekai'd? " Said by Sokka as he coudn't believe that a Japanese is talking to him, then Watanabe replies.

Watanabe: " It's a very long story on How did i got here. But all i know, I was sent here to be interrogated or enslaved but i refused. You see the Fire Nation as you don't know has a plan to invade my World but they got defeated and pulled back in your world, unfortunately i was one of many people were captured and taken here in this world. " Said by Watanabe to Sokka as he tells his origins after being taken by the Fire Nation soldiers.

Hakoda: " Indeed Sokka, in fact the Gate appered in his own World wasn't the only one in his world, there's also a first one appeared two years ago. It wasn't surprise to see the Fire Nation attempted to conquer another world. " said by Hakoda after he also explains the Another world beyond behind the first Gate as his own son was seemingly amazed.

Sokka: " I see, since you are here. Can you take us to Wu Yang Hill and talk with the Men in Green? Aang says that you can help him! " Said by Sokka to Watanabe as the Police Officer replies him back.

Watanabe: " I don't know, i wasn't sure about it, I'll see what i can do. But i'm not a soldier, i'm a Police officer, also who is this Aang? Never heared of him. Except for the Avatar thingy, was he the one they talked about? " said by Watanabe to Sokka, as he very reluctant to help Sokka and asking who is Aang who didn't know about him.

Then Sokka carefully explains who is Aang and what is an Avatar, since Sgt. Watanabe is not familiar in the Earthrealm's World history.

Sokka: " It seems you don't know who is Aang, You see my friend Aang is the Avatar the last of his own kind the Airbenders. He is one of the Air Nomads but he lost all of his people, his culture, everything and now he is one of our final hope to end this War, recently he finally learned both Waterbending, Earthbending and Firebending. " said by Sokka as he explains Sgt. Watanabe about Aang who is the current Avatar of his own world, the Last of his own kind and the Master of all four elements.

Watanbe: " I see, so he's more like a Jesus and Buddha combined. Except he controls four of the elements, I'm sorry on what happened to him and his people. " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Police officer replies to Sokka as he sympathize to the young Avatar.

Sokka: " I don't know who is Buddha or Jesus was, but yeah. He is our last hope. " says Sokka as the boy replies to Sgt. Watanabe as the Police Officer said.

Watanbe: " I hope you're right, Because the JSDF and  it's allies were now already here. " says Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka after making a confirmation about the arrival of the Joint-Task Force of the JSDF and other nations' Armed Forces.

Sokka can't believe that the Soldiers-in-Green known as the JTF have already arrive in their world after revealing the defeat of Fire Nation's army in the recent battle.

====================================================================

June 11 2017

08:00 AM

High Command's office, JTF Base, Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom

At the JTF High Command Base as the troops were preparing for another battle. While the UAV operators were busy trying to find the Avatar or spying on the Fire Nation camp, the two commanders LtGen. Suzuki and MGen. Wilson were busy checking the documents about the information provided by the Senlin village leader, on the other hand some High Ranking officers were gathering the Intel on what is the Fire Nation is doing, especially on the recent Military operation against the Fire Nation and most notably the Raid operation that has been successfully executed, eliminating the remaining Fire Nation forces while having zero casualties and most of all, the Joint operations of the JGSDF; US Army and Marines; Philippine Army and Marine Corps'; Singaporean Army and Israeli Ground Force troops while being assisted by Armored Fighting Vehicles and Attack helicopters as they finally captured the Enemy camp forcing the Fire Nation soldiers to surrender, on the other hand following the capture of the Fire Nation camp in the vicinity of the Hill, the Aviation units and Special Operation units were successfully captured atleast Five enemy ships to be used as JTF transport vessels, all of which were Transport cruisers forcing every single Fire Nation soldiers to surrender without taking some casualties for the JTF.

While the JTF is busy taking-out the Enemy forces, the Recon Teams were successfully conducted various Recon missions as they monitor every single Military activities of the Fire Nation without firing a single shot while gathering some intel.

As everyone is busy doing their jobs, someone is knocked the Door calling the two officers.

US Marine (knocks): " Sir General Suzuki and General Wilson, someone would like to see you! " Said by an American Marine as he knocks the door to the Office of the Generals.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " Who is it?! Is that the enemy. " says Gerneral Suzuki as the Japanese general asks the US Marine.

US Marine: " No sir, it appears that some group of men atleast Five of them are wearing in White uniform has arrived in the Base's perimeter. These men would like to talk to you sirs, they called themselves the Order of the White Lotus. " Said by the US Marine to General Suzuki, then afterwards USMC General Wilson speaks up.

MajGeneral Wilson: " Then let them in Marine, we don't know what they're looking into. " Said by Gen. Wilson to the US Marine.

US Marine: " Yes sir! " says the Marine as he replied to MGen. Wilson.

After that, the US Marine have recieved an order from his Commanding Officer to allow a group of Men wearing in white Clothing. But the question is; who are the White Lotus?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

08:10 AM

Commander's office, JTF High command

Minutes have passed, the JTF Military police taken a group of White clad men into the Office of the JTF High Command, the two Commanders greeted them with generously as the Men were shocked on what they saw.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " What brings you here at the Camp Wu Yang? It seems you weren't around here. " Said by Gen. Suzuki as the Japanese General asks the White clad men, as one of them talks.

" Yes indeed sir, We came here because of the Rumors about the Green Army that wiped out the Fire Nation recently. " said by the White coated man.

MajGeneral Wilson: " Yes indeed we are, as you may know you are standing in the site whereas the the Fire Nation were defeated by our Superior firepower. Not even their Bending or their Guns have match on our Technology. " Said by Gen. Wilson to the White-clad men as the USMC general explains the Explosive firepower of the JTF.

" Ah i see, It seems that you defeated them easily. It's kinda shame that our forces were defeated by the Fire Nation after they learned our existence by the Dai Li. " said by the second one to the Generals.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " And... who are you sir? " said by General Suzuki as he asks the White-cladded men.

" I am Captain Feng Li-wen, I am a member of the Order of the White Lotus and a Firebender. I was sent here by General Iroh himself, after learning that the Mysterious Gate appeared in the Wu Yang Hill at the aftermath of the Day of the Black Sun. " Said by the Man whose name is Feng a member of the White Lotus, a Squad Captain and Firebender as he introduces himself to Generals Suzuki and Wilson, as they were sent by General Iroh himself.

" And i am Lieutenant Zhang Wei, also a member of the White Lotus and a non-bender. These were our troops who specializes in both Water and Earthbending were also members of the White Lotus. " said by the second one named Zhang Wei, while he introduces the other members of the White Lotus, then LtGen. Suzuki says.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " Well it's great honor to meet one of the Huge resistance movement against the Fire Nation, also why did you approach here on us? " said by General Suzuki as the Japanese general replies to the members of the White Lotus.

Captain Feng: " The honor is ours! and thank you for your generosity, although we come here for a reason. " said by Captain Feng as he thanked the two Generals of the JTF, then followed by his Lieutenant.

Lieutenant Zhang: " We come here to find the Avatar, Our sources believe that he was here all along. We come here to confirmed it. " says Lt. Zhang as the Lieutent replies to the Generals, but MGen. Wilson said.

Maj.General Wilson: " Well i'm sorry Gentlemen, but the Avatar you've been looking for is not here, However we are trying our best to find him. " Said by General Wilson as the American General stated that the Avatar wasn't here, but they were trying their best to find him.

Lt.General Suzuki: " Indeed, In fact we've been searching him for days. As far as we know we already had a lead to find him. " Said by General Suzuki to the White Lotus members as the JTF were still searching for him.

Lieutenant Zhang: " Is it true? Well thank you! We can't believe that we come here in a right place, Also we have a request. " Said by Lt. Zhang to the Generals, as the White Lotus Resistance officer has request to the JTF commanders.

Captain Feng: " Indeed, General Iroh told us that once we arrived at Wu Yang Hill for a Recon mission. We're supposed to spy on the Fire Nation but the plan has changed when they were defeated by the powerful army and since you are the ones who defeated them, We wanna know how did you defeated them? Also we need weapons to fight back against the Fire Nation since they have Guns and while we don't have any. " Said by Cpt. Feng as the White Lotus captain asks how did the JTF defeated the Fire Nation and he also requesting for weaponry for their non-bending soldiers.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " It seems that you travelled too far to see the Wu Yang Hill as i speak, Unfortunately the JSDF cannot give any weaponry to provide your Resistance Group against the Fire Nation. Although we the Japanese Forces may not provide you some Guns to defeat the Fire Nation, i think i could ask our American counterpart here, they can give you many weapons to defend yourselves against the Fire Nation. " Said by General Suzuki to the members of the White Lotus, though he can request to their American counterpart to give them Weapons as well as the captured ones on the Hill, as General Wilson said.

MajGeneral Wilson: " I think General Suzuki is right, the US and it's allies can provide any weapons to your Resistance, but i need to ask a Permission to my commander-in-chief the President of the United States, as well as the US Secretary of Defense and the US Congress to give you some tools on what you need, although it may take weeks or a month but i'm sure they'll understand. " Said by Gen. Wilson as the USMC general while he talks with the White Lotus members.

Captain Feng: " Thank you! We have been waiting for this moment as we will finally end this War. Hope we can be an ally one day and we hope you may find the Avatar, the White Lotus is willing to assist you in order to defeat the Fire Nation and finally end their oppressive rule. " said by Cpt. Feng as the White Lotus captain was given a Good news by the JTF Commanders.

MajGeneral Wilson: " You're welcome, Since you're here why not take a rest and our Helicopter pilots are willing to take you into your camp. Don't worry it's a safe ride and more faster than Airships, we assure you and we can take you to your camp. " Said by General Wilson as he is willing to help the White Lotus on behalf of the JTF command as Lt. Zhang says.

Lieutenant Zhang: " Thank you so much for this! " Said by Lt. Zhang to General Wilson, then he continued talking . " Okay men, let's go tell General Iroh that we've made a peaceful contact with the Men-in-Green and they will help us and they might give us new weapons. " said by Lt. Zhang as after recieving a Good news.

White Lotus members: " YES SIR! " Said by the White Lotus resistance fighters.

Moments after the official meeting between the JTF and the White Lotus, their brief of Conversation has finally ends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

08:35 AM

General's Office, JTF Command

Already half an hour since they meet the White Lotus members, an Urgent message were recieved by the JTF High Command. An Urgent message came from the both Japanese government and US Government, calling for Lt. Youji Itami and his Recon Team 3 were needed to report to the Japanese National Diet AKA the Senate, alongside with the representatives of the United Nations as well as they want to bring any single inhabitants of the Earthrealm especially to a newsleak about the existence of the Avatar AKA the Master of all Four elements, However the two commanders were reluctant because it they haven't find the Avatar and his comrades as of yet.

MajGeneral Wilson: " This is really bad. " Said by General Wilson after recieving a Bad news from Tokyo.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " I think we should we report this to the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It seems that we haven't find the Avatar yet and most of all, who the hell would leak this such information? " Said by General Suzuki as the JGSDF general replies to his colleague.

MajGeneral Wilson: " Not yet my friend, It seems that our UAV operators were already closer finding the Avatar and they were trying their best to find him. Don't worry we'll bring him and his companions here on Wu Yang Hill. " says General Wilson as he replies General Suzuki.

Lt.General Suzuki: " I Hope you are right my friend, If the Fire Nation finds this out that we are hiding him. We must prepare for the worst case scenario, we also need the Avatar and his friends to the diet to testify their experience during the War. " said by General Suzuki as he replies back to General Wilson, as the two agrees that they also need the Avatar and his friends to testify at the Japanese National Diet AKA the Senate & Congress of Japan.

Maj.General Wilson: " I agree with that my friend. " says General Wilson as he replies and agrees with a nod.

After that, the two Commanding officers along with other commanders went back into their work to gather some Intelligence and also to conduct a minimal recon missions against the Fire Nation.

====================================================================

09:00 AM

Interrogation Room, Boiling Rock Prison

Meanwhile at the Boiling Rock Prison. After a few Hours of their Capture, the Warden and his associates were arrived at the Interrogation room where Chit Sang was detained cuffed to a wooden chair. The Prison's Chief Warden walks into the room as the Warden approaches into the captured Fugitive.

Chief Warden: " Are you comfortable, Chit Sang? " said by the Warden himself to Chit Sang.

Chit Sang: " If you're trying to get me to talk, forget it! I'm not a squealer! " says Chit Sang as he interjects to the Warden, denying his responsibility.

Chief Warden: " Chit Sang, I only asked if you were comfortable. " Said by the Warden asks casually to the sweaty Chit Sang.

Chit Sang: " Well, yeah, actually I am pretty comfortable. " said by Chit Sang brightly to the Warden while being tortured.

But the warden, in a fit of anger, kicks the chair to the ground. Chit Sang falls forward off. Chit Sang is lying on the floor, still bound to the chair, his face was pressed against the ground. the Warden walks up to Chit Sang.

Chief Warden: " Are you still comfortable? " said by the Warden asking Chit Sang if he is Comfortable.

Chit Sang: " No...... " says Chit Sang as the Prisoner replies to Warden.

Chief Warden: " I know you and your cronies are not smart enough to come up with that little escape plan. So you're gonna tell me ... Who is? " Said by the Warden as he leans to Chit Sang, as he keeps interrogating him.

This begins the Warden's Interrogation to the Firebending prisoner as the Scene turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:00 AM

Hakoda and Watanabe's cell, Boiling Rock Prison.

After few Hours of Watanabe talking to Sokka about his country, his culture and his people. Sokka talks to his father about what happened to the Invading resistance fighters and where are they.

Sokka: " So where's Bato? Where's everyone else from the Invasion? " Said by Sokka to Hakoda as he turns away from the door, then his father replies.

Hakoda: " The others are being held at a prison near the Fire Nation's imperial prison, alongside with some of the Japanese and Foreign nationals from beyond the Gate as all of them were forced into Slave labour. They singled me out as their leader and sent me here. But before I left, I met some young women who said they knew you. The ... Oshinama Fighters? " says Hakoda as he replies to his own son, while Sokka sits down and then Watanabe corrects him.

Watanabe: " You mean it's Kyoshi Warriors, Hakoda. " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese man interjects to Hakoda, correcting him.

Sokka: " He's right, It's Kyoshi Warriors. " said by Sokka as he smiles grinned slightly after Watanabe corrects his misspelling.

Hakoda: " Yeah, That's right and thanks for the correction Watanabe. " says Hakoda as he replies to Watanabe out of confusion.

Watanabe: " Nah, don't thank me. I can easily understand some languages here, so it's alright. " Said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Policeman kindly replies to Hakoda, then followed by Sokka as he talks to him.

Sokka: " Their leader Suki, is here and she's gonna escape with us. " said by Sokka as he replies to his father, as he has a plan to escape along with Suki.

Hakoda: " Good. We'll need all the help we can get. " Said by Hakoda to his son, as they were now planning an escape route.

Watanabe: " Indeed, we really need a help here as we're going to take you to the Hill. " Said by Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka and in exchange he will take them to Wu Yang Hill.

Sokka: " And you guys know Prince Zuko? " said by Sokka as he asks the two about Zuko, but Hakoda wasn't convinced, while Sgt. Watanabe is having a doubt about him as he said.

Hakoda: " The son of the Fire Lord? I don't know him, but I know of him. " says Hakoda as he replies to his son after he mentions Zuko.

Watanabe: " On what i've heared, he's the disowned son of their King or should i say their Fire Lord right? " said by Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka after hearing the name of the Fire Nation's Prince.

Sokka: " Well, he's here too and yes Watanabe, he is the son of the Fire Lord the equivalent of your Emperor. " says Sokka as he replies to Sgt. Watanabe, as Hakoda said.

Hakoda: " Sounds like a major problem. " said by Hakoda as he crosses his arms, having a doubt.

Watanabe: " I don't know, but is he your Enemy? " says Sgt. Watanabe who do the latter as he don't trust some Earthrealmian citizens of the Fire Nation.

Sokka: " Actually, he's on our side now. Trust me, I know, i had the same reaction. After all on what he's done, it was hard to trust him. But he's really proven himself, and I never would've found you guys without his help. " Said by Sokka as Hakoda and Sgt. Watanabe understands with a nod after they understand what Sokka said to them.

Watanabe: " So, do you have any plans to escape here? " Said by Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka, but the boy brings a bad news into them.

Sokka: " We had one, but some of the other prisoners got involved and ruined it. I dunno if there's another way off this Island. " Said by Sokka as he leans forward and rests his face in his arms.

Hakoda: " Sokka, there's no prison in the world that can hold two Water Tribe geniuses and one Japanese man. " says Hakoda as he replies to his own son, with a smiles and pats a hand on Sokka's back.

Watanbe: " Your father is right kiddo, i have done it many times as an Elite Police officer during my training in the SAT. " said by Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka as the Officer replies to Sokka as he smiled.

Sokka: " Then we'd better find two. " said by Sokka as he replies to Hakoda and Sgt. Watanabe.

Hakoda and Watanabe laughs, while Sokka chuckles nervously, then the Father and son alongside with Watanabe were planning to create an Escape plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:15 AM

Prison cells, Boiling Rock Prison

After having a slight reunion with his Father and also a chat with the Japanese man, Sokka walks around the Hallway and then Sokka approaches a cell door and averts his gaze alertly. He lifts his helmet mask and peers into the slit of a cell doorway.

Sokka: " Zuko, are you there? " said by Sokka in his hushed voice to Zuko.

Zuko: " I'm here, what's going on? " said by Zuko inside of his cell, as he lets Sokka in

Sokka: " I just got done talking to my dad and his friend. We came up with an escape plan together. " said by Sokka to Prince ZUko as they were making a plan to escape.

As the things go smoothly inside the Cell, Then moments later a Guard approaches him.

Guard #1: " What are you doing here? " said by the Male guard at the outside of Zuko's cell.

Sokka turns around, pulling down his helmet mask. Then the two guards revealed standing on the stairwell behind Sokka, Cut to shot from in between the two guards both armed with the replica of Type 64 Rifles.

Sokka: " I was just telling this dirty lowlife what I think of him! " said by Sokka as he acts gruffly to the Guards.

Guard #1: " Well, you'll have to do that later. He's coming with us. " Said by the Guard to Sokka.

Sokka: " But Why?! " said by Sokka who is puzzling on what the Guards said to him.

Female Guard: " Because we have orders straight from the warden, that's why! " said by the Female guard who's irritated to Sokka while holding her own Rifle.

Sokka: " Could I just get ten more seconds to rough him up a bit? " Said by Sokka to the Guards as he put his palm with Fists.

Female Guard: " Fine, ten seconds. " says the Female guard as she replies to Sokka.

The two guards fold their arms. Sokka enters the cell and begins to "rough up" Zuko. The female guard leans against the wall, crosses her arms and shakes her head in mock disapproval.

Sokka: " Take that ... and this! " said by Sokka inside of Zuko's cell as the punching noises come from the cell.

Guard #1: " Newbies... " said by the Guard who is slightly amused at Sokka's antics.

Cut to shot of a bundled-up mattress being held up, several blows being landed to it. Cut to shot of the cell where Sokka is seen punching the mattress which Zuko holds up, the two faking the entire scenario. Zuko shouts a few times in mock pain.

Sokka: " We have a new plan, but it's gonna need a big distraction. Be in the yard in one hour. " said by Sokka as he punches the mattress while Zuko who peers from behind the blanket behind.

Then a sliver of light appears as the cell door is opened. Sokka suddenly grabs Zuko and begins to wrestle him to look convincing as the two guards enter.

Guard #1: " All right, that's enough. " said by the Male guard as he separates the two.

After a few minutes, Zuko is now being escorted out of the cell by the guards while Sokka remains behind. Cut to an overhead shot of a hallway, then the Guards drags Zuko into the Interrogation room.

Zuko: " What are you doing? Where are you taking me? I didn't do anything wrong! " Said by Zuko after he was thrown into the chair in an interrogation room.

" Come on, Zuko. We all know that's a lie. " said by the female figure, revealing behind the door and it was Mai..... Zuko's girlfriend who arrived personally to visit Zuko.

Zuko: " Mai!..... " said by Zuko where he didn't expect that his Girlfriend was here to visit him.

Zuko still sitting on the floor with Mai standing over him while the cell door is open. With at least one guard patrolling it from outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:20 AM

Solitary Confinement, Interrogation Room, Boiling Rock Prison

After a few Hours, the warden sliding open another cell door and entering the room as the two Guards interrogating Chit Sang who went upside-down by the Guards.

Chief Warden: " How is he? " says the Warden asking the Guards.

At the right-side up shot of the two guards were still holding Chit Sang upside-down in the chair. Chit Sang's face is red and strained.

Bodyguard #2: " I think he's ready to talk. " said by his Bodyguard as Chit Sang is ready talk to the Warden.

Then the Guards toss the Chair forward back in it's normal position. Chit Sang inhales deeply a few times, his face slowly turning into normal color, while sweat is dropping in his face.

Chief Warden: " Have you had enough time to think about what I asked? " said by the Warden as he approached behind of his Prisoner.

Chit Sang: " Yes... " said by Chit Sang to the Warden as he is ready to speak.

Chief Warden: " .....And? " the Warden says eagerly.

Chit Sang: " You're right. There was another person involved in the escape plan. " said by Chit Sang as he is finally confessing the truth to the Warden.

Chit Warden: " Tell me Who is this person? " said by the Warden to Chit Sang.

Chit Sang: " It's a guy who's disguised like a prison guard. Only he's not a prison guard. He's the mastermind. He came up with the plan. " said by Chit Sang as he confesses the truth to the Warden.

The warden smiles slyly, pats Chit Sang on the head, and exits. Then switch to Chit Sang who currently maintains a cold-hard expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:15 AM

Boiling Rock Prison

Back to prison cell where Zuko sits in the chair slumped over and Mai stands over him. As she talks to her Ex-boyfriend seriously.

Zuko: " How did you know I was here? " said by Zuko to Mai as his EX talks to him.

Mai: " Because I know you so well. " says Mai as she replies to ZUko, knowing him well.

Zuko: " But, how- " says Zuko as the Prince replies to Mai but he was cut off instead.

Mai: " The warden's my uncle, you idiot! " then Zuko sighs in facepalm, then Mai she continues. " The truth is, I guess I don't know you. All I get is a letter? You could have least looked me in the eye when you ripped out my heart. " Said by Mai as she shows the letter left behind by Zuko.

Zuko: " I didn't mean to - " Said by Zuko to his Ex, but he was cut off by Mai.

Mai: " You didn't mean to?! " Dear Mai, I'm sorry that you have to find out this way, but i'm leaving. ". Is this about me? " said by Mai as she reads the letter left by Zuko for her.

Zuko: " Stop! This isn't about you. This is about the Fire Nation! " Said by Zuko in his defense to Mai, as he tries to save it.

Mai: " Thanks Zuko, that makes me feel all better. " said by Mai sarcastically as she throws the letter to Zuko angrily.

Zuko: " Mai, I never wanted to hurt you. But I have to do this to save my country. " Said by Zuko as he replies to Mai, as he wanted to save his Nation.

Mai: " Save it? More like you're betraying your country! " said by Mai who angrily replies to Zuko.

Zuko: " That's not how I see it. " said by Zuko as he replies to Mai in his personal defense.

Then Mai looks away from Zuko s she folds her two arms angrily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:20 AM

Suki's cell

Meanwhile at the Prison cells, Suki is practicing her fighting moves, then afterwards Sokka enters inside of her Cell

Suki: " Sokka, what's going on? " said by Suki after Sokka enters to her Cell.

Sokka: " I don't have much time. If I'm seen with you, the guards might think something's up. I just talked to my dad and that guy from another world. " Said by Sokka as he Places his hand on Suki's shoulder, then he looks to the door and peers outside.

Suki: " That's Great!" says Suki as she replies to Sokka after hearing a good news.

Sokka: " Yeah, and we're escaping today, on the gondola. " said by Sokka to Suki, with a plan to use the Gondola as an escape vehicle.

Suki: " What? " says Suki as she gasped about Sokka's plan.

Sokka: " Me, my dad and his friend came up with the plan together. We're gonna commandeer the gondola and we're gonna take a hostage with us so they won't cut the lines. " Said by Sokka as he puts his shoulder to Suki, and he is going to take some Hostage whereas he planned to escape via Gondola.

Suki: " We'll never make it into the gondola. There's too many guards, most of them have Guns too. " said by Suki removing Sokka's arm on her shoulder, as she is worrying about the Armed guards nor Firebenders.

Sokka: " My dad's Outworldly friend already thought of that. He said we'll need a distraction. That's why we're gonna start a prison riot. " said by Sokka to Suki as he planned to create riot as a distraction.

Suki: " Okay, let's say by some miracle this all works and we make it on the gondola. The warden will still just cut the lines, even if we have a captive. " says Suki as she replies to Sokka, thinking that the Cable car lines will cut-off even if it's a miracle, but Sokka said.

Sokka: " Not if the warden is the captive. I have to go, I'll find you before we start the riot. " Said by Sokka as he hears some noise occurs. Moves to look outside, then he hugs Suki and leaves her cell.

As Sokka was supposed to leave at Suki's Cell, the Guard yelled in and calls Sokka.

Guard #2: " Hey you! the warden wants to see you! " said by the Guard who is calling for Sokka. 

Sokka: " Why? " said by the confused Sokka to the Guard while holding his gun.

Guard #2: " I don't know, I didn't ask. " said by the Guard as he replies, but Sokka is making another excuse to the Guard.

Sokka: " Maybe I could schedule another time with him? How's tomorrow? " said by Sokka and then he walks away.

Guard #2: " He wants to see you ... now! " said by the Guard as he was escorted away by the two Armed Guards while pointing their guns to Sokka.

It appears that Sokka has been confromised as his cover was blown and then he was taken by the Guards to the Yard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:25 AM

Courtyard, Boiling Rock Prison

Few minutes later, Sokka long with the other guards were lined-up. The warden was there and so is Chit Sang as well. This was seen by the UAV operator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:25 AM

UAV control room, JTF Forward operating base, Wu Yang Hill, Allied Airfield

At the UAV control room, the UAV operator who is watching the current events happening to the Prison, In fact the lieutenant was finally given an order to Fire any moment if something happens.

UAV operator #2: " Man this is bad. Looks like one of them was caught, Sir i am waiting for orders to fire the Missile. " said by the UAV operator, suggesting to fire one of the Missiles.

Col. Brooks: " Not yet lieutenant, We must wait a little longer. " said by Col. Brooks to the Lieutenant as they have to wait for his signal.

UAV operator #2: " Roger that sir. " said by the operator as he responded to Col. Brooks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtyard, Boiling Rock Prison

Back at the Prison, Sokka was lined-up for interrogation along with the other guards. Seems that the Warden finally confesses Chit Sang and he's ready to point out Sokka....

Chief Warden: " Put him in the line-up. " said by the Warden himself as the Guards going to threw Sokka in the line.

Then the Guards throw Sokka into the line as the interrogation begins, Now he was compromised, no longer wearing his helmet and unarmed (atleast for now). He tries hiding behind a lowly guard, but the guard pushes him away.

Chief Warden: " One of you is an impostor who thought he could fool me. But now, that person is going to be in a lot of trouble. Who is it? " Said by the Warden to the Guards, as Chit Sang steps forward.

As the confromised Sokka's teeth start chattering, clearly nervous among the other calm guards. Then Sokka finally closes his eyes.....

Chit Sang: " That's him, warden. He's the impostor! " said by Chit Sang as he points the bully guard.

In a surprise twist, insted of Sokka was pointed. Chit Sang pointed the Bully Guard instead as he twist his narrative

Guard #3: " WHAT?! " said by the Bully Guard said after being pointed out by Chit Sang

Then the Warden smiles evilly and immediately walks away.

Guard #3: " I am not! He's lying! He's a liar!" Said by the Guard as he pulls Chit Sang's shirt but Chit Sang ignored him and raises both of his hands nonchalantly in defense.

Then the guard is taken away. Chit Sang turns and smiles slyly at Sokka, who looks on and breathes a sigh of relief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:30 AM

Interrogation Room, Boiling Rock Prison

Minutes later, the Guard was taken into the interrogation room as he trying to defend himself from the Warden's accusations.

Guard #3: " I'm telling you ... it wasn't me! " said by the Bully Guard to the Warden in his defense but the Warden didn't buy his honesty.

Chief Warden: " Save your breath! I know you were working together." as he turns around and moves closer, then he continues. " You threw Chit Sang in the very cooler they used to escape. It was all part of your plan. " said by the Warden as he still accusing the Guard who's telling the truth.

Guard #3: " That was just a coincidence! " says the Guard to the Warden as he keeps defending himself and telling the Truth.

Then the door opened and someone entered the interrogation room as the Guard calls the Warden.

Bodyguard #2: " Sir, there's someone to see you. " said by the Bodyguard, calling the Warden who is someone is to see him.

Chief Warden: " Who told you to interrupt me? " said by the angry Warden to his Bodyguard.

Azula: " I did! " said by Azula as the Fire Nation princess yelled to the Warden.

The warden turns angrily toward the door, but looks shocked and bows upon seeing who it is. Revealing behind it was Azula who's standing at the door with Ty Lee behind her. All of the guards bow to her as well.

Chief Warden: " Princess Azula! Ah... It is an honor to welcome you to the Fire Nation's most exemplary prison. I didn't realize you were coming. " said by the Warden as he bows down to the Royal Princess of the Fire Nation Empire.

Azula: " Who is this? " said by Princess Azula to the Warden as she looks to the Guard who is imprisonned.

Chief Warden: " He's a guard who was involved in a recent and feeble escape attempt. " said by the Warden as he looks into the Guard, but the Guard speaks up.

Guard #3: " It wasn't me! I SWEAR! " said by the Guard defendingly to the Warden in front of Princess Azula.

Chief Warden: " Quiet, you! " said by the Warden in denial to the Guard, then the Princess said. 

Azula: " You're wasting your time. He is not one of them. " said by the Princess as she told the Warden that he's not the one, crossing her arms, turns around and leave.

The warden turns and looking surprised, and confused, then he looks from Azula to the guard before looking back to Azula again.

Chief Warden: " How do you know? " said by the Warden to Princess Azula, after realizing that the Guard they arrested was in fact an innocent.

Azula: " Because I'm a people person. " says Azula to the Warden as the Princess replied with a sinister smile then she quietly exits.

Then the scene goes dark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:35 AM

Boiling Rock Prison hallway.

Few minutes after the interrogation, Sokka went into the Hallway. At the hall, Sokka approaches a guard in charge of the cell doors.

Sokka: " Hey, I just got orders. Let the prisoners out into the yard. " said by Sokka to the Guard who was very confused to the " orders" made by the Warden himself.

Guard #4: " But we're in the middle of a lockdown. " said by the Door Guard as he was very confused at Sokka's " Orders " from the Warden himself. 

Sokka: " Oh, okay, I'll just go tell the warden you said that. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear about you undermining his authority. What's your name again? " said by Sokka to the Guard as he walks away.

Then Guard raises his mask and looks at him speechless, then he went nervous and walks back to Sokka lifting his Mask.

Guard #4: " Wait! Don't tell the warden. I'm just a little confused. " said by the Guard as he was sweating and horrified.

Sokka: " Hey, I'm confused too, but the warden is in a bad mood, and ... irrational, so if you ask me, it's best not to question it, and just do what he says. " said by Sokka as he also tries to steal pistol from the Guard in the gate control as well.

Guard #4: " Yeah ... you're right. We're letting them out! " said by the Guard finally opens the Door, as he releases the Prisoners inside.

As the guard opens all the doors by pulling the levers allowing everyone to exit their Cells. The prisoners head for the yard. The prisoners mingle in the yard, where Sokka, Suki, Watanabe and Hakoda meet in.

====================================================================

09:48 - 09:40 AM

Prison Hallway, Boiling Rock Prison

As the doors were finally opened, everyone exits their Cells, all Prisoners went into the Courtyard, After that Sokka talks to everyone.

Sokka: " This is it! We have to start a riot in order to distract the Armed guards. " said by Sokka to everyone.

Suki: " Okay. But how do we do that? " says Suki as she replies to Sokka, then Watanabe speaks.

Watanabe: " I'll show you. " said by Watanabe as he smiled a bit, then he proceeds to shove a prisoner.

Then Watanabe proceeds to shoves away a prisoner, However the Prisoner it didn't even react to Watanabe's action.

Prisoner #1: " Hey! What'd you do that for? That hurt my feelings. " said by the Tough Prisoner as he was offended as Hakoda speaks in.

Hakoda: " Aren't you mad at him? He pushed you. Didn't he wants to fight you, right? " said by Hakoda to the Prisoner.

Prisoner #1: " Uh, well, normally I would be, but I've been learning to control my anger. " said by the Tough Prisoner as he wanted to get away from the trouble.

Watanabe: " Damn, This isn't working. " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese man as Sokka facepalms. 

Then suddenly, Chit Sang appears behind Sokka and puts his hand on Sokka's shoulder as he said.

Chit Sang: " Hey you! You're lucky I didn't rat you out, but my generosity comes with a price. I know you're planning another escape attempt, and I want in. " said by Chit Sang as the Firebending prisoner as he smiles to Sokka.

Sokka: " Actually, we're trying to escape right now, but we need a riot. You wouldn't happen to know how to start one, would you? " said by Sokka as he got an Idea.

Chit Sang: " A prison riot? Oh Please, i can do that! " said by Chit Sang to Sokka as he shows him on how to do a riot.

Then afterwards Chit Sang grabs a random Prisoner as he lifts him at the air, bounding him up and down.

Chit Sang: " HEY EVERYONE! RIOT! " said by Chit Sang as he provokes a riot to all prisoners.

Then riot begins. Several blasts of flames were go off as everyone uses their Firebending, while others who were nonbenders wrestle with the other Prisoners.

Hakoda: " Impressive. " said by Hakoda to Chit Sang.

Watanabe: " Not bad for a criminal, isn't it?! " said by Sgt. Watnabe as he replies to Hakoda with a nod.

As the Riot was provoked, everyone joins in, including the Tough Prisoner who wants to join the fight.

Prisoner #1: " Forget about controlling my anger... let's riot! " said by the Tough Prisoner as he raises his arms in the air, but he was taken down by his fellow prisoners.

As the Chaos were erupted by the Riots, fights were everywhere. The Guards were all confused while the Warden is angry on what is happening. Then the door guard, who was in charge of the control room, raises his visor and dropped his Rifle in the ground as he looks to the Warden whereas he was terrified by the Warden's Anger, He puts his back against the wall and sneaks away by quickly tip-toeing and ducks to a corner.

Chief Warden: " Who the HELL Let those Prisoners out of their cells?, It seems that it looks like i have no Choice.... MEN OPEN FIRE! " said by the Warden to the Prison guards to aim their guns to kill the Prisoners.

Riot Guards: " YES SIR! " said by the Guards as they recieve their orders to open fire and kill the Prisoners using their Rifled Muskets, Assault Rifles and Semi-automatics. 

Then the Guards lock and loaded their Battle Rifles and Rifled-muskets as they open fire to the Rioting prisoners killing them all one-by-one as well as injuring the others.

Sokka: " Oh sh*t. This is a bad idea! " Said by Sokka as he seeing many prisoners being killed as Sgt. Watanabe speaks in.

Watanabe: " But we have to proceed to the plan. " said by Watanabe while fighting against other prisoners along with Hakoda.

Sokka: " Suki here, take this. You know how to use a gun right? " said by Sokka as he gives an M1911 pistol replica to Suki.

Suki: " yeah, kind of. " said by Suki as she takes the gun given by Sokka.

Back to Zuko and Mai who were still talking in the Prison cell.

Guard #5: " Ma'am, there's a riot going on! I'm here to protect you! " Said by the Guard to Mai as he was ordered to protect her.

Mai: " I don't need any protection. " said by Mai as she rejecting the protection order from the Guard.

Zuko: " Believe me, she doesn't. " said by Zuko with a slight chuckle, while Mai is still angry, but the Guard insists as he says.

Guard #5: " I'm sorry, but I'm under direct orders from your uncle to make sure nothing happens. " said by the Guard but Zuko made a serious looks.

Then, Zuko blasts fire at the guard and starts to run toward the door. The guard jumps in front of Mai to shield her.

Mai: " Get off of me! " said by Mai as she takes down a guard and chases Zuko who is now on the run

As Zuko exits his Cell, he then closes and locks the Door, trapping both Mai and the Guard as well. He looks at Mai through the slit in the door with regret, while she stares back in anger, before running off to join his friends. Back in the yard, he reaches everyone else and slams down another guard as the riot continues and shootout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:42 AM

UAV control room, JTF Forward operating base, Wu Yang Hill, Allied Airfield

Menwhile at the UAV control room, the UAV operators were watching the situation as the Riots were erupted in the Boiling Rock Prison, the UAV operators were waiting for a standby order as they'll have to wait to fire a Missile to secure an escape of the two Teenagers with their package. As the UAV operator is waiting to trigger firing button for his Predator Missile.

UAV operator #2: " Sir, it seems someone has started a Riot. " said by the UAV operator to Col. Brooks, as the Colonel responds.

Col. Brooks: " Lieutenant, We have to wait so stand down. " says Col. Brooks as the USAF colonel gives a waiting order to the Lieutenant.

UAV operator #2: " Yes sir. " says the UAV operator as he replies to Col. Brooks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:45 AM

Yard, Boiling Rock Prison

As the Riot and the shootout still continues, as the Prisoners were now also targeting the Prison Guards on the Walls and Watchtowers, Zuko has finally meet with Sokka and everyone.

Sokka: " Zuko! Good, we're all here. " said by Sokka as Zuko finally arrives as he looked into the new guy as he sees Sgt. Watanabe.

Zuko: " Who's that guy? " said by Zuko to the Japanese man, then Sokka introduces him.

Sokka: " His name is Akira and he's a friend of my dad, but there's no time for that explaining. Now all we need to do is grab the warden, and get to the gondolas! " said by Sokka to Zuko after introducing him to Akira Watanabe, while explaining the next phase is to kidnap the Warden and take him to the Gondolas

Zuko: " Okay then and how will we gonna do that? " said by Zuko to Sokka on what's next to their plan. 

Sokka: " I'm not sure?! " said by Sokka in return as he doesen't know how to kidnap the Warden as he was busy shooting the Prisoners.

Watanabe: " Damn it Sokka, why you weren't so sure? " says Akira Watanabe to Sokka as he interjects for not planning enoughas as Zuko says.

Zuko: " I thought you thought this will go through! " said by Zuko to Sokka as he groans in disappointment. 

Sokka: " I thought you told me it's okay not to think everything through! " said by Sokka as he yells to Zuko in return, while their fellow Prisoners were being beating by their fellow Prisoners or killed by the Guards' gunshots.

Zuko: " Maybe not everything, but this is kind of important! " said by Zuko as he rubs his forehead as the chaos continues, then Chit Sang said.

Insert theme:

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare OST - Game Over

Chit Sang: " Hey uh, fellas.... I think your girlfriend's taking care of it. " said by Chit Sang as he saw Suki walks above the rioting prisoners, while dodging the bullets from the gunshots fired by the Guards, followed by Watanabe as he said.

Watanabe: " Yeah, your girlfriend is climbing the walls!" says Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka as he replies after watching Suki.

Sokka peeks out and looks amazed as he sees Suki hop up on the heads of the rioters before jumping and flipping onto the tower. Then she shoots her gun to the Guards while taking one of their Guns, she immediately picks the MP5 replica as more guards were arrived, then she ducks for cover while the guards were fire into her, then She fired back on the Guards taking them all down. then she continues to climb the tower. She makes it up top the top and kills the final guard as she Fired sliding down. She soon grabs the Warden, threathening him with her in front of his face, while aiming her Pistol.

(PS: That's my twist how she takes down the Guards in my version, by killing them instead.)

Chief Warden: " You wouldn't dare. " said by the Warden as he was threathening Suki but the Kyoshi Warrior ignores it.

Then she ties the Warden's both hands together and uses his headband as a gag tightly, as Suki finally takes him as a Hostage. 

Suki: " Sorry, warden. You're my prisoner now. " said by Suki to the Warden after taking him as a hostage.

She then she proceeds to slam the warden against the wall; the rest of the escapees arrive as Sokka and Zuko finishes the remaining guards with his Firebending. 

Suki: " We've got the warden! Now let's get out of here! " said by Suki as everyone breathes out.

Hakoda: " That's some girl. " said by Hakoda after seeing Suki's capabilities.

Watanabe: " Never seen like that. " says Watanabe as he replies to Hakoda in return, agreeing with him. 

Sokka: " Tell me about it. " said by Sokka to the latter two.

Afterwards, the group run into the Hallways as they encountered even more Guards as the group starts shooting both Fireballs and hail some bullets from their guns.

Watanabe: " Since you guys know how to fire these Guns, Aim your sights on them okay?! " said by Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka and Suki about the use of Firearms, as the two said to him.

Sokka and Suki: " Yeah " " We know!" said by the latter two were later replies into Sgt. Watanabe as they fire their weapons.

Zuko: " Got it! " says Zuko as he replies to Watanabe.

Watanabe: " Let's go! " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese officer moves along with comrades. 

Then Sokka with his Type 64 replica and Suki with her MP5 replica fired to the Guards in left side killing atlest 13 of them, meanwhile Watanabe and Hakoda shoots their Type 89 replica to the right side killing atleast 18 guards, while Chit Sang is keep holding the Warden as Zuko provides cover fire with his firebending, but also armed with a Pistol.

The Remaining guards that guarding the Gondola saw the Sokka's group then the Firebenders shoot their flames into them but was killed both by Sokka and Suki, while the Non-benders shoot their guns, however they were killed by Watanabe. Then another batch of Guards were arrived at the Gondola. 

Zuko: " Back off! We've got the warden! " said by Zuko then continues. " Let's GO! " as he and everyone runs into the Gondola.

The group continue along on their path, cautiously watching the guards so they do not try any sudden moves. As the group arrives at the gondola, Suki opens the door.

Suki: " Everyone, GET IN! " said by Suki to everyone as they get inside of the Gondola.

Watanabe: " Okay guys, let's GO. MOVE! " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese man aiming his gun to the Guards as he enters to the Gondola.

Zuko starts the gondola and kicks the handle a few times attempting to break it. He sees more of the Firebending and Armed guards rushing toward him and kicks the handle again and breaks it. Then Prince Zuko quickly jumps towards the gondola while dodging the Prison Guards' fire blasts and bulletfires from their guns, while Watanabe is providing a cover-fire.

Watanabe: " JUMP FOR IT!!!!!! " said by Watanabe as he raises his hands to Zuko and helps him, followed by Sokka as he quickly also grabs Zuko's hand and helps him into the gondola.

Sokka: " What are you doing? You almost get killed! " said by Sokka to Zuko as Watanabe helps Zuko inside the Gondola and puts him down. 

Zuko: " I'm making it so they can't stop us. " said by Zuko after he destroyed the Gondola's control.

Watanabe: " Way to think ahead kiddo. " said by Watanabe as he was impressed at Zuko.

Suki: " We're on our way! " said by Suki as they were arriving to their destination. 

As the group were finally reaches their Destination towards the exit. But then moments later, Hakoda spotted the two girls at the Prison's entrance.

Hakoda: " Wait! Who's that? " said by Hakoda as he sees the familiar image on his eyesights on the Platform as Zuko says.

Zuko: " That's a problem. It's my sister and her friend. " said by Zuko to Hakoda while confirming that his sister, Princess Azula and her friend Ty Lee were present at the Boiling Rock Prison.

Watanabe: " So that girl is your sister? Don't you know that she's responsible for capturing me and many of my people back in Japan?! " said by Sgt. Watanabe where he remembers Azula as the ringleader of the Invasion of Umeda, as he readies his rifle and then Zuko looks to Watanabe. 

Zuko: " So you know her? " says Zuko as he asks Sgt. Watanabe after hearing the confirmation.

Watanabe: " Yeah and she made a lot of damage on my country as well, It's a very long story. " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese officer remembers the time when the Fire Nation invades Japan for the second time.

Azula and Ty Lee stand at the bottom of the gondola station. All the guards bow down to her, however something happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

09:50 AM

UAV control room, JTF Forward operating base, Wu Yang Hill, Allied Airfield

At the UAV control room, the JTF drone command were now issured an order to fire the Missiles into the Boiling Rock Prison's perimeter as Col. Brooks talks to the operator.

Col. Brooks: " Okay lieutenant fire one of that missiles into that Wall first one and the second one at the Platform, to distract the other Guards. Fire it, NOW! " said by Colonel Brooks as he orders the UAV operator to fire one of the Missiles at the Prison's walls.

UAV operator #2: Yes sir! " said by the Operator to Col. Brooks after recieving an order to fire the Missiles on the Prison's vecinity. 

Afterwards, the UAV operator fire atleast two Missiles into the Walls of the Prison, distracting everyone followed by the Prisoners panicking for their own lives as the Explosion destroys one of the Walls. 

Insert sound effect:

Explosion meme | Sound effect

* BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! *

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Boiling Rock Prison

As the explosions were heared at the Boiling Rock Prison's vecinity, the two were shocked on what happened as the Prison was blew-up by someone in the Air. On the other hand, Princess Azula and Ty Lee watched as the two walls were destroyed by the missiles.

Azula: " WHAT WAS THAT?! " said by Azula after seeing the Hellfire Missile destroys the walls of the Prison 

Guard #6: " Your highness, someone fired an Exploding Arrow into us! " said by the Guard to Princess Azula as the Princess of the Fire Nation went angry on him.

Azula: " Then GO FIX IT! " said by Azula as she takes the Handcuffs to the confused Guard.

Gurd #7: " Y-yes ma'am! " said by the other guard to the Princess as she run towards the Gondolas.

Behind her, Ty Lee jumps up with her into the Gondola's cable, the two running together towards the gondola. After elevating herself to the line with a fire blast, Azula uses the cuffs to attach herself to the cable and propel herself forwaard. The occupants of the gondola watch as they approach, Suki looking very grim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UAV control room,Allied Airfield JTF Base

Meanwhile at the JTF base, Colonel Brooks was impressed to the results of the Destruction of the Prison's wall as the Missile hits. After of which the Guards and the Prisoners were dumbfounded on what they saw at the Main wall of the Prison.

Col. Brooks: " Good shot Lieutenant! " said by Col. Brooks as he praise the UAV operator for the kill and the destruction of the Prison walls.

UAV operator #2: " Thank you sir! " says the UAV operator as he compliments Col. Brooks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

10:00 AM

Boiling Rock Prison vicinity

At the Gondola, everyone was shocked when they saw a Huge explosion into the Prison walls, However it didn't stopped the Princess and her friend as the two were now approaching into them, in other words nothing can stop Azula.

Watanabe: " Looks like someone is shooting a Missile against the Guards. We're going to use this as an Advantage! " said by Sgt. Watanabe to Sokka after he saw a massive explosion occured on the Boiling Rock.

Sokka: " Are you sure about this?! " said by Sokka to Sgt. Watanabe after the explosion occured and left a massive destruction afterwards.

Watanabe: " YEAH Sokka! I'm Sure about that the JSDF and the US Forces are already here, Don't worry boy we're gonna leave this place! " said by Watanabe as he replies to Sokka, as Sokka looks outside of the Gondola, then Sokka looks at the outside as Azula and Ty Lee is approaching into them.

Sokka: " Guys.... Looks like Zuko's sister and her friend is coming into us! " said by Sokka to everyone as Suki prepares to fight Ty Lee for the second time.

Suki: " This is a rematch I've been waiting for. " said by Suki as she clenches her fists.

Watanabe: " You sure? " says Sgt. Watanabe to Suki as the officer asks Suki after Kyoshi Warrior said that she wanted a Rematch on Ty Lee.

Zuko: "Yeah, me too. " says Zuko as well to Sgt. Watanabe as he replies to Sgt. Watanabe and prepares his own sword.

Then Suki readies her pistol in case that Ty Lee would use her Chi-block, same thing to Sokka readies his sword. After that Sokka, Suki, and Zuko climb to the top of the gondola to meet Azula and Ty Lee. Moments later, Ty Lee quickly flips into the air and lands in front of Suki, who growls and assumes a battle-ready position. Azula pulls herself up onto the roof and faces both Zuko and Sokka in a face-to-face battle. An overhead shot shows them all standing atop the gondola before closing in on Azula again. The Fire Nation princess assumes a battle stance and performs a slicing kick, sending Blue fire at her opponents, but Zuko quickly blocks it. Ty Lee and Suki trade blows, the latter blocking the former's attempts to use chi blocking each time. Ty Lee is forced to the edge but jumps into the gondola and comes out the other side, continuing her attacks while Suki shoots her gun to Ty Lee but the Chi blocker quickly dodges it. Meanwhile Zuko continues to wipe out Azula's fire blasts. Sokka draws her back to the edge with his sword. Zuko goes in for a finish blow, but Azula dodges Zuko's blast and stays on the gondola. She counters with it a blast that goes wide, almost striking Suki and Ty Lee, who barely manage to dodge it. 

Meanwhile, the warden attempts to free himself while the other prisoners were distracted. Little did they know, A male guard watches them from a Sniper scope of his Semi-automatic rifle.

Guard #8: " There's the warden! I see him! " said by the Gondola guard in his sniper scope of his Rifle.

After that the Warden manage to frees himself from the Captivity as he runs into the Gondola, but Chit Sang noticed him and catches the Warden but it was already too late as the Warden yelled to the Guards. 

Chief Warden: " CUT THE LINE! DO IT NOW! " said by the angry Warden to the Guards to cut off the Gondola's Cable lines.

Guard #8: " He wants us to cut the line. " said by the Gondola guard to his colleague.

Guard #9: " But if we cut the line, there's no way he'll survive! " said by the second Gondola guard, making a doubt from Warden's order. 

Guard #8: " He knows that. " said by the first Gondola guard as he puts down his Semi-Automatic rifle.

Then the guards stops the gondola by jamming the mechanism with metal bars; the wheel screeches angrily as it grinds to a halt. The Gondola rocks back and fourth from a sudden stop, disrupting the combatants from their respective fights. Losing his balance, Sokka slides to the edge of the Gondola, but Zuko pulls him at the last moment preventing him to fall down. Then after a few moments, Ty Lee jumps up into the wire to see what is happening.

Ty Lee: " They're about to cut the line! " said by Ty Lee yelling to Princess Azula as she saw the Guards cutting the Gondola's cable wires.

As the guards work to cut the line. However Azula notices another gondola approaching on the other wire, heading inbound them.

Azula: " Then it's time to Leave. Goodbye Zuko! " said by Azula to her brother as she smirks to Zuko and quickly blasts herself up as the latter two reaches to another Gondola.

As Azula jumps into the Gondola as Ty Lee followed as she backflips to the other gondola. When she reaches it, she looks back at Sokka, Suki, and Zuko with concern, in contrast to Azula's sadistic smile. The other three jump back into the gondola.

Zuko: " They're cutting the line! The gondola's about to go DOWN! " said by Sokka as he saw the guards going to cut-off the Cable lines of the Gondola.

Hakoda: " I hope this thing floats. " said by Hakoda as he sees the boiling lake of the Prison which is obviously that the wire is now almost severed as the Guards were cutting it off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the JTF base, Colonel Brooks notices something.

Col. Brooks: " Wait.... Someone is cutting the LINE! Lieutenant, Fire another one! " said by Col. Brooks to the UAV operator, ordering him to fire another Missile into the Prison's vecinity again.

UAV operator #2: " Yes sir! " said by the UAV operator as he fired another one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

* BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! *

Then a third missile fired into the Nearside of the Prison's entrance destroying another wall as the Guards were confused on what is happening again but this time it was their Armory of Weapons as it destroyed their weapons stockpile including the Ammunition with additional 12 casualties, as the Guards trying to cut the Cable wires of the Gondola. As the line is almost severed even if the Guards notice the Missile firing on them, they still continuing their job to cut the lines, but before they could finished their Job.... they are suddenly yanked away from it and pinned to the wall by stilettos.

Guard #10: " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " said by the third Gondola guard as he aims his gun to Mai.

But Mai is still standing behind the lines as she ignores the Guard's warning, despite that some of them were Aiming their Revolvers, Rifled-muskets, Lever-action Rifles, Semi-automatics and Automatic firearms into her along with Firebenders with fighting stances.

Mai: " Saving the jerk who dumped me. " said by Mai as she trying to save her boyfriend a she fought back agains the Guards. 

Other guards tries to attack Mai, but she dodges all their fire blasts and bullets from the Guards as she quickly retaliates with her knives, pinning everyone down. She also use a pistol shooting them into their legs, while others were pinned down by their own wristguards. Mai rears up in front of a female guard, who stopped in fear and deploys four knives that send two guards behind her flying into the pillar, dislodging one of the bars jamming the wheel mechanism. Then she pulls out her three-pronged sai and pins down the last guard without killing. Releasing the block on the line, she allows the gondola to continue in motion. As everyone looks back to see what happened at the Prison Entrance.

Sokka: " Who's that? " says Sokka on what is happening as hw looks outside.

Zuko: " It's Mai! " said by Zuko as he was shock to see her Girlfriend surrenders herself, then Azula saw what is happening as she saw Mai.

Azula: " What is she doing? " said by Azula as the Princess who was confused as she saw Mai surrenders herself to the Guards. 

Ty Lee shrugs and makes a small sound as they watch her continue to fight off the guards, all of whom are helpless against her. Meanwhile the gondola has finally makes at to the top of the hill as Everyone leaves. Chit Sang holds the warden and throws him back in when Hakoda points at it.

Hakoda: " Sorry, warden. Your record is officially broken. " said by Hakoda to the Warden as they left him behind at the Gondola entrance.

Watanabe: " See you round, Alligator! " says Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese man interjects and insults the Warden.

Then the warden struggles against his bindings as he was left out by his Prisoners and Sokka who disguised himself as a guard who fooled him.

Inside at the Prison's courtyard, the Prisoners were all forced to Surrender themselves down after their Rioting as the non-bending Armed Guards aimed their Rifles and SMGs into them, while others were killed after they attempted to fight the Prison Guards both Firebending and non-bending personnel.

Suki: " Well, we made it out. Now what? " said by Suki after they escaped in the Boiling Rock Prison as the group were still breathing after their escape.

Moments later, Sokka turns and notices Zuko standing still as he is wondering for something.

Sokka: " Zuko, what are you doing? " said by Sokka to Zuko as the Prince notices something as he said.

Zuko: " My sister was on that island. " said by Zuko as he replies to Sokka, stating that Azula arrived on the Island.

Sokka: " Yeah, and she's probably right behind us, so let's not stop! " said by Sokka as he tells that Azula won't stop until they were all dead, but Zuko says.

Zuko: " What I mean is she must have come here somehow. That's our way out of here! " said by Zuko to everyone, stating that Azula arrives on the Prison with some Transportation. 

Watanbe: " I think your friend is right, we'll have to take her transportation out of here. " said by Sgt. Watanabe to everyone, thinking Zuko was right all-along.

After their successful escape at the Boiling Rock Prison, the group went into the direction of Azula's Transportation as the UAV watches them above the Air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

10:15 AM

UAV control room, JTF Forward operating base, Wu Yang Hill, Allied Airfield

Switch to the scene at the UAV control room, as Col. Brooks congratulates everyone after the successful escape of both Sokka and the company at the Boiling Rock Prison.

Colonel Brooks: " Looks like our boys got their packages, Lieutenant proceed to the phase two of our operation! " said by the US Colonel to the UAV operator as he orders him to follow them into their Next destination. 

UAV operator #2: " Yes sir, initiating Phase Two. Operation: Buddha. " said by the USAF Lieutenant to Col. Brooks as his UAV immediately follows Sokka and Zuko as the group went into the Airship that landed on the Airfield as they quickly hijacked the Princess' personal transport and immediately leaves the Place.

After the gorup's Successful escape at the Prison's " Extremely tight security " , the UAV immediately followed them into their hideout..... The Western Air Temple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

10:30 AM

Boiling Rock Prison Entrance

Back at the Prison entrance. Mai is quickly detained by two Armed guards, while Azula glares at her. Ty Lee stands in the middle, looking terrified and concerned at the two.

Azula: " Leave us alone. " said by Azula to the Guards, as give the Fire Nation Princess a salute and leaves. Mai raises her head a little, looking defiant. Then she continues " I never expected this from you. The thing I don't understand is " Why? ". Why would you do it? You know the consequences! " said by Azula as she looks to her friend who betrayed her as Mai defends her action as she says.

Mai: " I guess you just don't know people as well as you think you do. You miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you. " said by Mai to Azula as she defend her actions for defending her lover Zuko, but the Princess remarked. 

Azula: " No, you miscalculated! You should have feared me more! " said by Azula as she was on intrigued expression contorts into one of absolute rage at Mai.

A few seconds later, Azula angles her fingers to create lightning, and Mai readies one of her stilettos, her eyes narrowed. But before Azula can complete her attack on Mai. However she is struck twice by Ty Lee as she use her Chi blocks on Azula. Meanwhile Mai who supposed to ready her blades which still in hand and looking very surprised, and to Azula, who dumbfoundedly falls to the ground, paralyzed. Ty Lee seems surprised at her own actions.

Ty Lee: " Come on! Let's get out of here! " said by Ty Lee into her friend, but Mai wasn't reacting as the Guards approaches into them.

Both Mai and Ty Lee are quickly surrounded by both Firebending and Armed guards who's arming their Rifles and later both were captured before they can escape, forcing the two to Surrender to Princess Azula as she said.

Azula: " You're both fools! " said by Azula in her angry expression to the Two after being betrayed by her friends who were used to be close for her. 

Princess Azula was quickly helped up by the two guards. Meanwhile Mai and Ty Lee are both restrained by other Prison Guards, looking defiantly at the Imperial princess.

Guard #11: " What shall we do with them, princess? " said by the Guard armed with his Type 89 replica to the paralyzed Princess Azula as she said.

Azula: " Put them somewhere I'll never have to see their faces again, and let them rot! " said by Azula to the Guard, ordering them to imprison both Mai & Ty Lee as she was felt betrayed by her friends as the Guards saluted on her and as they takes the two away in front of her, while aiming their guns into them. 

After they recieved their orders from Azula, the Prison Guards immediately take the two away, while Azula was sent by the Guards to the Medical bay to help her remove the paralysis.

====================================================================

08:00 PM

Beijing, People's Republic of China, In our World.

Back into our World. The President of China is very angry to the Military activities at the second GATE executed by the Japanese, Americans and other countries that allies with Japan. It seems that the paramount leader wasn't even learn what he did last year as well as in 2015. 

President Dong Dechou: " Another Gate has appeared in Japan, It seems that they won't even allow our non-Military Chinese observers to enter just to see the situation of the so-called Earthrealmian people there. " said by the Chinese President after witnessing the second Gate appeared on Japan for the second time as he was very-very jealous as his secretary said.

PRESS Secretary: " Mr. President, It appears that they won't even trust you ever since last year sir. the only way to allow some Chinese observers into the Gate, is to make a friendly diplomatic approach to the Japanese government. Once we've done it, we're gonna send our men into the Fire Nation to help them. " said by his secretry to President Dong as he was delighted on his suggestion 

President Dechou: " I like your idea secretary Jingguo, But first we'll have to watch their movements as well as the upcoming Senate hearing shall we? " said by the Chinese President/CCP General secretry to his secretary.

PRESS Secretary: " Yes mister President, we'll gonna do it in a Diplomatic manner. " said by Secretary as he replies to the President who agrees with him with a nod.

Then the CCP officials continue their work as the Chinese Government tries to see and observe the current situation happening on Osaka, Japan at the GATE 2.

====================================================================

10:00 PM

Western Air Temple, Air Nomad Nation

Nightfall at the Western Air Temple. The Airship has returned with many packages. Alongside with Zuko and Sokka exit on the Zeppelin, standing in front of Toph, Aang, and Katara as the three were worried at them after being missing for days

Katara: " What are you doing in this thing? What happened to the War Balloon? " said by Katara to her brother, wondering why there's an Airship and what happens to the War Baloon as Zuko replies in.

Zuko: " It got destroyed. " says Zuko as he replies to Katara after what happened to his own balloon.

Aang: " Sounds like a crazy fishing trip. " said by Aang to the two as Toph follows.

Toph: " Did you at least get some good meat? " said by Toph who sounds Hungry at Sokka and Zuko.

Sokka: " I did. The best meat of all. The meat of friendship and fatherhood. " said by Sokka as he reveals who's travelled with them.

After of which Sokka reveals the four people who came along with them; Chit Sang, Suki, Akira Watanabe and Hakoda the father of Sokka and Katara.

Chit Sang: " I'm new. What's up, everybody? " said by Chit Sang to everyone.

Katara: " Dad?!... DAD!!!!!! " said by Katara as she runs into her father with overjoyed with tears, after they were seperated at the Invasion of the Mainland 

Hakoda: " Hi, Katara. " said by Hakoda as he hugs his daughter in excitement.

Katara: " How are you here? What is going on? Where did you go? " said by Katara asking her brother, despite being confused on why Hakoda is here.

Sokka: " We kind of went to a Fire Nation prison and by the Way.... Aang, i would like to meet you to my friend Akira Watanabe! " said by Sokka revealing that he was into the Prison and later he introduces into Sgt. Akira Watanabe from Japan himself. 

Watanabe: " Hi there! You must be Avatar Aang right?! " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese man introducecs himself to Aang as he was honored to meet the young Avatar.

Aang: " Sure i am! It seems you were not from here somewhere, aren't you right? " says Aang as he kindly replies to Sgt. Watanabe as the Police Officer said in return.

Watanabe: " Yes indeed. Listen here kid, I know that you won't believe me.... But i am not came here in this world. " said by Sgt. Akira Watanabe to Aang, as everyone were all gasped and shocked on what he says. 

Aang: " You mean- " said by Aang in his own shock but was cut off by Watanabe.

Watanabe: " I came from another world, behind the Gate from what they called Wu Yang Hill and it's true my People have already arrived here. " said by Sgt. Watanabe as the Japanese officer explains it to Aang, then followed by Katara as she said.

Katara: " Wait a minute Mister. So let get me this straight? You came from another world and how did the Fire Nation they got you here? " said by Katara asking some questions to Sgt. Watanabe as Haru says.

Haru: " So the rumors are true, the Gate has appeared in Wu Yang Hill as the Fire nation sends their Armies but Defeated, not once but twice! " said by Haru as the young Earthbender couldn't believe on what he heared of.

Watanabe: " Correct! and Indeed i am, I came a into a land from the country known as Japan and i am a Japanese. " said by Watanabe to everyone, explaining about his origins, his country and world beyond the Gate in Wu Yang Hill as he confirms it

Everyone: " JAPAN?! " said by the Youngsters altogether, except Chit Sang, Hakoda, Sokka and Suki who already know the truth from Watanabe earlier.

Chit Sang: " It's true my friends, this man here came from another world! the Weapons used by the Fire Nation that used by your friend is a replica and it came from another world, at first i didn't believe. But then he explains that the Guns that the Fire Nation used by the guards in the prison were just a mere copy of the original ones in the Hill. " said by Chit Sang to the kids as the former prisoner, explains the duplicate copies of the actual guns that shown by Sokka and Hakoda.

Watanabe: " He's right, Even myself coudn't believe it. Even Hakoda himself, he saw the horrors of what those people did not just to my people but also the people of different Nations as well as they put into slavery and submission. " said by Watanabe in his serious tone after explaining on what the Fire Nation did to his people as well as the Prisoners of War as a Slaves. 

Katara: " My goodness. " said by Katara in shock after hearing the news as the Fire Nation enslaves many people not just from Earthrealm but to Japan & other Earth's countries as well, then followed by Aang as he asks Watanabe as he said.

Aang: " Mister Watanabe, I wanna ask what is Japan looked like and what kind of nation is it? " said by Aang as he asks Watanabe, as the Japanese Police Officer kindly replies to Aang.

Watanabe: " Kid, it will be a long story. But i would like to tell everything to you and also the GATE appeared in Wu Yang hill isn't just the first one appeared in my country, there's another one appeared two years ago in Tokyo the capital of my country. " said by Sgt. Watanabe to Aang, as he going to tell a very long story to Aang and his friends. 

Aang: " Can you also tell me who are also those soldiers-in-green that once Roku told me? " says Aang as he asks Sgt. Watanabe.

Watanabe: " I don't know who that Roku is. But all i know that the people you refering into, is the Jietai or the Japanese Self-Defense Force. They are known as the Military force of my country dedicated their lives defending my Nation against the foreign and later outworldly enemies but i'll tell you that later. " said by Watanabe as he replies to Aang while he explains the Men-in-Green known as the Japanese Defense Forces. 

Aang: " Well Mr. Watanabe, can you tell me what kind of Nation was Japan is? " said by Aang as the young Avatar wanted to know what kind of country is Japan.

Watanabe: " It would be an honor. " says Sgt. Watanabe as the Police Officer happily replied to Aang, as he is willing to tell about his country then followed by Toph.

Toph: " So tell me mister Cool guy! What is your country looked like? Do they have Benders? do they have a technology similar to this world? " said by Toph asking for questions to Sgt. Watanabe.

Watanabe: " Hey slow down girl, i cannot answer all of your questions but all i gonna say is. That my world isn't similar into your world, But the only difference here is there are no Benders what you called were exists, Instead our world do have Technology that is more advanced than Fire Nation, our Economy is based on both Tourism, Technology and even in entertainment industry. Most of all, we are one of the most Developed nation along with America, European Nations and even some parts of Middle-East. " said by Sgt. Watanabe about what Japan is looked like, except they don't have Benders.

Everyone was amazed and awestruck on Sergeant Watanabe said, then he continued. 

Watanabe: " My country as you may known as Japan officially known as the State of Japan or Nihon, a country that located in the continent of Asia in the East, an island nation similar to Fire Nation that has less volcanoes, unlike mine is One hundred Ten. It is neighbors with Mainland China a Communist state, the island country of democratic Republic of China commonly known as Taiwan, the two Koreas known as Republic of South Korea and the communist Democratic People's Republic of North Korea. Though we have a past conflicts with these countries in the past but atleast we're trying to have a diplomatic ties with them except the North Korea by the way. " said by Sgt. Watanabe about Japan's geography in his statement.

Aang: " I really wish i would know anything about your world, once me and my friends get there at the Wu Yang Hill. We wanted to visit your world! " said by Aang as the young Avatar amazed on what is Sgt. Watanabe said about Japan

Watanabe: " Don't worry, We'll get there soon. But first we need to leave this place, I have a bad feeling that Zuko's sister will attack here sooner or later. " said by Watanabe as he thinks that Azula will strike in the Avatar's hideout.

Zuko: " Is it true? " said by Zuko to the Japanese, as Sgt. Watanabe nods in.

Katara: " I wanna ask, how did you get here? " said by Katara as the Waterbending girl asks Sgt. Watanabe on why he was captured, then Sgt. Watanabe explains on how he was captured.

Watanabe: " It's a very long story, but all i know is... One of the what your brother called the Dai Li knocked me down as i trying to save many civilians along with my fellow comrades who did managed to escaped with them as well, While we were trying fight back against the Fire Nation with their Firebenders and Musket armed soldiers, but it's too many of them. Some of us fought really hard against the Fire Nation soldiers but unfortunately some of my comrades were killed while defending the lives of many people who were unlucky enough to escaped and captured by the so-called Dai Li, they use their Earth manipulation not just to knock us down but also use as a handcuffs to prevent their captives to escape. I was one of the unlucky ones taken here, after that I was taken into the Imperial Prison at the Fire Nation's behind capital city. Then i meet your father Hakoda along with the rest of the Water Tribe warriors, they told me about anything in this world, i also learned about the existence of Four Nations prior to this day until the Fire Nation attacks and commited a horrible atrocity that i've never seen before, After of which Me along with Hakoda were taken into Boiling Rock Prison, Not until his son Arrived here as he planned to escape and that's it. Also I'm sorry on what happened here kiddo, If the JSDF and allies just arrived here sooner.... This will never happened. " said by Watanabe in his flashbacks after being captured by the Enemy Forces and he was shocked that the Fire Nation commited a horrible atrocities that similar to his former Nation that once a mighty Empire which he choose not to speak off.

Aang: " I understand what you said, I guess that you weren't bad person after all. But i have to say something on your Nation, Once that i have finally arrive there long with my friends. " said by Aang as he appreciates Sgt. Watanabe and wanted to visit the country of Japan as well.

Watanabe: " Thank you Aang, as i promise. We are going to the Wu Yang Hill by Tommorow. " said by Sgt. Watanabe to Aang as everyone smiles and laugh.

As everyone walks to the temple, A huge creature approaches them as the group arrived at the temple.

Watanabe: " WOAH, WHAT IS THAT THING?! " " said by Watanabe as the Policeman as he was shock after seeing Appa for the first time, then Aang says.

Aang: " Mister Watanabe, i would like you to meet my friend. Appa! He's a Flying Bison and he's not a thing, he only has six legs by the way. " said by Aang as he explains the appearance of his friend Appa to Sgt. Watanabe as he calms him down.

Watanabe: " I never seen like it before! " said by a Watanabe as he replies to Aang while he was now later amazed to Appa's appearance.

Sokka: " Yeah me too, this wasn't the first time we meet Aang and his Bison, believe me! We've been traveling with him for almost a year. " says Sokka as he explains on how he and his sister Katara meet Appa after they rescues Aang and how they travelled with them almost a year .

Katara: " Enough with the chat, anyways. Who's hungry? " said by Katara as she cooked many meals for everyone.

Hakoda: " We've been travelled way too far, Say i miss your Food " says Hakoda to his daughter as Katara smiles back.

Chit Sang: " Me too I'm so hungry!" said by Chit Sang as he was really hungry.

Sokka: " Don't worry, there's plenty of it " said by Sokka after taking some Fish they catched and some animals they hunted.

Then everyone eat together as everyone celebrates the successful mission of Sokka and Zuko for liberating Hakoda, Watanabe, Suki and Chit Sang. However little they know, the Predator UAV has finally spotted them, waiting to be depart.

====================================================================

Ending theme: 

Avatar the Last Airbender II ANIME OPENING (fanmade) | VIP by Sid.

====================================================================

Epilogue: 

11:00 PM

General's Office, JTF Command, Wu Yang Hill

As the UAV reaches it's destination, the Western Air Temple. It was finally confirmed that Avatar Aang was there along with his comrades as Sokka and Zuko brings the prison escapees to the Temple, Colonel Brooks has officially reported the Intel he got into his superiors that the confirmation that the Avatar they've been searching has finally been found.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " So you're telling me that the Avatar has been found? " said by General Suzuki asking the Col. Brooks about his report.

Colonel Brooks: " Yes sir, according to the reports: The Avatar has been found by our UAV operator Lt. James Kyle hiding in the Western Air Temple, according to the facial recognition from the images shown, There's a Japanese prisoner who was included in their Escape along with a man they taken and a Teenage girl as well. It is believe that the two teenagers were the key for this discovery, another thing that we confirmed that there's a Bison-like creature founded there along with a huge airship. " said by Col. Brooks as the US Colonel reported it to General Suzuki about the Intel they got. 

MajGeneral Wilson: " So we've found him, Okay we need to Deploy the Rescue units for the extraction and Strike Team in case that the Fire Nation will arrive with their Airships, in the meantime we need to take a plan on how we Liberate the Ba Sing Se- " said by General Wilson as another UAV operator rushes and slams the door, sweating as he reports for something. 

UAV operator #3: " SIR! I HAVE AN URGENT REPORT COMING FROM FROM MY UAV AT THE FIRE NATION CAPITAL SIR! said by the hushed UAV operator, then he continues. " Princess Azula is currently assembling her own Personal Army alongside with a small fleet of atleast two dozen War Balloons armed with machineguns and atleast six to ten Airships now armed with Rockets. Sir you won't believe this but Princess Azula created an Elite unit that will hunts the Avatar and most of them looking similar to the former Imperial Japanese Army soldiers, except it was more like a Fire Nation with more Guns and Firebending! " said by the UAV operator to the Generals Suzuki and Wilson, as the commanders were angry upon hearing this report as General Suzuki says.

Lt.General Suzuki: " WHAT DID YOU SAID? THE FIRE NATION IS PREPARING FOR A POSSIBLE ASSAULT? YOU SAY? " said by LtGeneral Suzuki as every commanders were shocked and gasped upon hearing the news.

UAV operator #3: " Yes sir and you won't believe it. But i think that they're heading to the Western Air temple! " said by the UAV operator to the Generals as he confirms it.

Lt.General Suzuki: " This is bad... Really bad. " said by General Suzuki upon hearing the news as he continues. " Okay i need every single available Units from Combat team 4 to 6 and the Recon Teams 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. All of them will be send to the Western Air Temple, Immediately. " said by General Suzuki as he orders the deployment of the Recon and Combat Teams into the Western Air Temple, as Col. Brooks said.

Colonel Brooks: " Good work Lieutenant you made a good job for this night, you may return to you post. " said by Col. Brooks to the UAV operator as he said.

UAV operator #3: " Yes sir! " said by the UAV operator as he replies to Col. Brooks and saluted

As the 3rd UAV opertor saluted to Col. Brooks, the Lieutenant nods to his commander and leaves as he went back to his post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier

10:30 PM

Fire Nation Imperial Capital

Insert theme:

Fire nation Flag + Theme

After she was betrayed by her friends, Princess Azula is very angry on what happened for today as she returned to the Imperial Capital, She didn't eat her dinner made by Ayumi. Instead she went into the Fire Nation air base as she finally assemble a small Strike Force consisting of regular Fire Nation Army soldiers alongside with it's new Special Forces unit: the 21st Royal Elite Regiment an elite forces that similar to the former Imperial Japanese Army soldiers, the only difference it has a Fire Nation symbol on it and has a similar Body Armor worn by SAT operators, although not all members of the 21st Elite Regiment will join the mission, while the rest of them will stay for standby orders.

PS: Pretend that theses guys have the replica of various Assault Rifles and MP5's.

Aside from that, the War Balloons were now have Machineguns mounted on the balloons and the Airships have Rockets and mounted Machineguns.

Azula: " I want every single one of you to come with me! We're going to the Western Air Temple to KILL THE AVATAR! " said by Azula along with her Dai Li bodyguards as she walks pass into the line of Fire Nation soldiers both armed and ready.

FN Lt. Colonel #2: " You heared the Princess, NOW MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! " said by the Fire Nation Army's Lieutenant Colonel as he gives a direct order to the troops.

Captain Jinhai: " All men, MOVE. GET INTO YOUR TRANSPORTS NOW! " said by Captain Jinhai to his troops as his men went into the Airships.

Afterwards the Soldiers were readies their Guns, loaded with magazines as they Ride into their War Balloons and Airships which was now Armed with both Machineguns and Rockets. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

11:10 PM

JTF Base, Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom

Insert sound effects:

World War 2 Air Raid Siren Sound Effect

DANGER Alarm Sound Effects

Then the Alarms were went alive as the Soldiers went into the Airfield as said by the Military command speaker, some of them rushed despite some of them were kind of sleepy.

Command: " ATTENTION ALL UNITS! REPEAT. ATTENTION ALL UNITS! THE AVATAR HAS BEEN FOUND, I REPEAT! THE AVATAR HAS BEEN FOUND! ALL AVAILABLE FORCES PROCEED TO THE HELICOPTER HANGAR, ALL FIGHTERS SCRAMBLE!, IMMEDIATELY! " said by the JTF Base Command, calling all Troops to the Airfield.. 

Rory: " What's going on? " said by Rory as she asks Lt. Itami.

Itami: " I don't know, but seems that the Avatar has been found however there's something wrong. " says Lt. Itami as he replies to Rory and his team rushed in.

Jackson: " You hear that sound? " said by SSgt. Jackson as the US sergeant asks. 

Itami: " Yeah! and looks like everyone has found him. " said by Lt. Itami replies to SSgt. Jackson as he saw his fellow 3rd Recon Team squad were also rushing in full-battle gear.

Santos: " Hope we can find answers in why the Fire Nation did attack Japan. " said by Cpl. Santos as the Sniper hopes to find some answers about why the Fire Nation invades Japan.

Bautista: " Don't worry, we'll find it out! " said by MSgt. Bautista to his buddy.

Then the Flight crews, engineers and maintenance units were assembling the Equipment and weapons for the Helicopters and the Fighter Jets for escort, as the Fire Nation is going to launch their assault into the Air Temple, the time is now running. Will they succeed to rescue the Avatar? or he will be killed just like in the past?

====================================================================

Next time: Welcome to Wu Yang Hill

When Azula attacks the Western Air Temple destroying everything on it's path, but everyone was shocked at the new Weapons created by the Fire Nation as it destroys everything on it's path. However something happens, A rescue arrives.

Then Aang and his friends were shocked on what they saw at the Wu Yang Hill a once used to be a pilgrimage site was changed, How will he and his friends were react to a People come from another world without Bending?!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

207K 8.6K 106
Years before the Siege of Ba Sing Se, General Iroh discovers a young girl among the remains of a decimated Water Tribe village. Raised in the heart o...
953 49 8
Water Earth Fire Air My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days: a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes...
57.1K 1.9K 29
Fem!reader, 1st person POV I felt myself being shaken awake. I already knew something was definitely wrong as I groggily opened my eyes. There was b...
1M 30.9K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...