Blurred

JoniiG tarafından

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 14

136 1 2
JoniiG tarafından

"Why do I feel different around you?"

Bakugo was actually questioning himself when he posed that question. He did not expect an answer from you. He did not expect for it to be answered in general.

On his walk back home, that moment with you was the only thing that kept his mind busy. Not that he wasn't angry from what nonsense Deku told him.

A borrowed power? Was Deku really expecting him to believe that crap?

Today he lost to both of you. It drives him crazy. And on top of that, he realized he had some competition going during the rest of the training. That ice guy for example. When he saw what he's capable of, he knew he had no chance of beating him.

He even ended up agreeing to what that ponytail girl said.

But he will become stronger and prove he's the greatest among them. The number one hero.

He won't get beaten again by anyone.

He's only getting started.

He was thinking about all this while laying on his bed. He got up, walked to his desk and as he pulled back his chair to sit, he noticed the purple myrtle you gave him that day.

It was now all withered since he didn't really take any care of it.

"Myrtle. That's what it's called."

"Mm. Do you know what it symbolizes?"

"Good memories."

"Well then, here's another one for you."

He scoffed.

You were trying to say something else that day, weren't you?

"Tch. Why am I remembering that now?"

"KATSUKI! DINNER'S READY!" his mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm coming!"

He let it on his desk, on the same spot it was before. He realized his heart was beating a little faster than normal.

What the hell is this? What is that feeling in his chest when he's around you? Or even the thought of you?

You are not even friends. You two just trained together for ten months. But that's it. That's all. So, why?

"UGH! She is so annoying!" he said

"KATSUKI!"

"I SAID I'M COMING YOU OLD HAG!"

"DON'T CALL YOUR MOTHER AN OLD HAG!"

"For fuck's sake; can't she just shut up? I guess bird brains are tolerative."

He walked out of his room and down to the dining area.

He sat with his parents and started eating.

***

"Excuse me!" a reporter came up to you as you were walking outside of the U.A. "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

Ah, so that's what this is about. Seems that the news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U.A. were quite surprising for the nation. And the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. Everyone knew about it. But it's too early for this, and you've had a lot on your mind, so you just kept walking with your headphones on, like you couldn't hear her. You didn't even look at her.

"Excuse me!" ugh is she for real? You were obviously ignoring her; can't she take the hint? "Can you tell me about All Might- Oh wait. You're that kid who got caught by the sludge villain."

Huh? That comment caught your attention. Bakugo was a few steps behind you.

"Tch. Stop it." he said with his typical annoyed face.

Why do people always have to mention that incident? It's been almost a year people get over it.

You waited till he got closer to you so you could walk together.

"Good morning, Katsuki." you said smiling. He gave you a weird look when he heard his first name "What? Yesterday you said it's okay to call you Katsuki. Did you change your mind?"

"I don't care."

You shrugged your shoulders "Hm. Works for me."

For the next several minutes, you strolled to class in silence. That reporter just had to weigh in on the sludge villain incident. Even though he doesn't show it, you could tell Katsuki wasn't over it. You never asked him about it because, first, he'd be irritated, and second, even if you're correct, he'd never admit it.

So, there is no point in even trying. You just wish he could open up a little more. You know he doesn't think of you as a friend or anything, but you two trained together for almost a year and you did get a bit closer.

You only want to help him. He always helped you when you were kids, without you even asking. He would protect you from those bullies, you talked to him and he listened.

But...From what he had told you, he thinks you left him. Maybe that is the reason why he doesn't want to talk to you. You had to make up for that. You wanted to be friends again. He's not a bad guy. You knew that from the start.

All this time you've been chasing your past. Trying to find it, understand it and answer your questions. But you didn't realize what you missed because of that...

You don't want to chase your past anymore, but your future. And to guarantee a happy one, you have to chase your present instead.

You both entered the class and sat down on your seats.

Izuku was already inside and his injuries were thankfully healed.

"Good morning, Y/n!" he said with his cute smile.

"Hey, Izuku." you smiled back at him "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. My arm is completely healed thanks to Recovery Girl. But never mind me. I, uh... wanted to talk to you about something..."

"Is everything okay?" you ruffled up your wings and turned your body to the side.

"First, I wanted to tell you a theory I had last night about who your brother might be."

You straightened up at that and smiled at him. He was so sweet for taking time to think about this, even if it was for five minutes.

"You're cute." you said "What's your theory?"

"It might sound hard to believe, but you kind of have the same quirk as him, except the steel part, but you're just as fast and your visions are great and-"

"Izuku! Who are you thinking of?"

"Hawks."

You blinked in total confusion. You stared at him with a puzzled face "Hawks. Th-The...The pro... Th-The pro hero, Hawks."

"I know, I know I told you it's hard to believe but think about it!"

"Izuku-"

Aizawa entered the classroom at that moment. You mouthed to Izuku, 'We'll talk later.' and sat properly on your seat.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class of three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Mr. Aizawa announced.

"Excuse me! What will we be doing?" a boy with black hair asked. His name was Sero, if you remember correctly. The whole class introduced themselves to one another the other day, so you had to memorize them as well. The one with the electricity quirk even tried to flirt with you a little.

"Disasters, shipwreck, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Rescue...It looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari spoke.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" Kirishima, behind him, said "My arms are ready to rumble!"

Looks like everyone is excited for rescue training. Kirishima was right, though. Rescue is one of the most important duties of a hero. You were excited as well. It's exactly the kind of hero you want to become. It's training to get closer to that goal.

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Aizawa continued his clarification, while our costumes appeared from the class's wall. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

***

During the ride you and Katsuki sat next to each other. He was not paying attention to what was being said among the other students. He just sat there, staring outside the window, with his fist covering his mouth and his leg upon the other.

"Are you okay?" you whispered to him.

He moved his head towards the window, totally ignoring you.

"Well, if we're talking about flashy and strong quirks, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo, though, huh?" Kirishima said.

You lightly hit his arm with your elbow "Hey, you have fans already." you said smiling. You were just trying to get him out of his thoughts. Or he was indeed ignoring everybody inside the bus.

"Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." Asui commented.

Well, that was the wrong thing to say. He immediately got up from his seat, clearly angry "What the hell!? You wanna fight!?"

"See?" she said.

You grabbed his arm and forced him to sit back again without taking your eyes from your phone. "Stop barking, Katsuki." you said, holding back your laughter.

"Heh!? Are you trying to make me blow up this bus!?" he said, coming a little too close to you with gritted teeth.

"We haven't known each other that long," Kaminari said, "so it's amazing that everyone knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage."

Katsuki was ready to jump from his seat and attack Kaminari "What's with that vocabulary, bastard!? I'll kill you!"

You raised one eyebrow and gave Kaminari a side glance when you heard what he said. It irritated you for some reason and you didn't want to let that comment fade just like that.

"Huh? Why are you looking at me like that Y/n?" Kaminari asked you, totally lost. Like he didn't understand what he just said.

You turned off your phone, put it away and looked right at him with the most serious face you have ever made. "The fuck do you know about his personality?" you said with a scoff. They only know him for like a day. Yes, he is mad all the time, but that is not his entire personality "I'm not trying to be rude, but like you just said, you don't know each other for that long. So, don't go saying comments like that when you clearly have no clue about him."

Silence took over for a minute, as it should. You weren't friends with Katsuki, but you and Izuku know him better than anyone else inside that bus. You didn't like the fact that he was being teased just because he is angry all the time.

"We're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa spoke.

"Yes, sir!"

When the bus reached its location, all of the students were excited. Katsuki grabbed your arm before you even got onto the bus's stairs. "I don't need you to defend myself, got it?" and he walked past you without saying anything.

You sighed and got off the bus as well.

There was a hero waiting for us outside a building; The Space Hero, Thirteen.

She led us inside the building and it was massive. There was a shipwreck, a landslide, buildings caught on fire, windstorms etc.

Apparently, all these types of disasters and accidents were Thirteen's creation. A training ground for every situation. It's called the "Unforeseen Simulation Joint" or USJ for short.

All Might was supposed to meet you all there, according to Aizawa, but it seems something came up.

"With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers. And with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others." as Thirteen kept talking, suddenly your feathers were all tingly. And not for a good reason, unfortunately. You looked around, trying to spot anything suspicious, but you did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

"This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can hurt others. I hope you leave here with an understanding that you have powers in order to help others. That is all. Thank you for listening." She ended her speech with a bow.

The students clapped and praised her, except you. You had a bad feeling about all this...

"Y/n." Aizawa called you "Were you even listening?"

"U-Uh...Yes, I was. Um...Can ask something kind of off topic?" you stuttered. Your heart rate started going up for some reason. And your hands were shaky.

"Go ahead."

"Besides the students and teachers of U.A can anyone else enter here?"

He frowned his eyebrows "Why are you asking that out of the blue?"

"W-Well, uh...You know what, never mind! It's nothing, I was just cur-"

The lights went out and in the middle of USJ, a black hole suddenly appeared. Unfortunately for you, it was certainly not Thirteen's quirk.

A gray-haired man dressed in black, with his body and face covered by literal hands, got out of it. Other people followed right after him.

"What's that?" Kirishima asked, "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

You had no clue what he was talking about, but that didn't seem the case.

"Don't move!" Aizawa warned when Izuku took a step forward. He wore his goggles "Those are...villains."

Villains...? Here? But why? What could they possibly want? And how could they get into a hero school? There are supposed to be trespasser sensors. They must have someone with a quirk that can deactivate them or something.

Just when you thought no more people were coming out of that hole, a creature came out and a girl next to the man.

That girl...She was also dressed in black. Her hair was half black, half light brown with two red streaks on each side.

"I know her..." you said.

"Huh?" Izuku and Katsuki spoke next to you "You know that chick over there?" Katsuki asked.

You were 110% sure it was her. Though a bit different, you recognized her face. It was her. The girl you kept seeing in your memories. The girl who said she'd never leave you. The girl who was defending you.

She had a warm smile in your memories. Why does she look so emotionless now? What happened to her? Why is she a villain now?

What if your brother ended up a villain as well...? And if that's the case, what if he's caught already? Or even worse...dead.

"Y/n, how do you know her?" Izuku asked you.

"That's Medea..."  

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

291K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...
14.9K 358 39
(Completed) in this noncanon future, a large family full of doctors with soulmate quirks started sharing their power with the world. But (Y/n) doesn'...
1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...
131 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...