Fighter OCxOC

Av kikiboo135

In which Azrael meets her match and faces her past along the way, except now she has people who are willing t... Mer

Author's Note
Azrael Fiona Fairchild
Xavier Lightwood
Cast
The Mortal Cup (part 1)
The Mortal Cup (part 2)
The Mortal Cup (part 3)
Not an update
The Descent Into Hell (part 2)
The Decent into Hell( part 3)
The Decent into Hell is easy(part 4)
The Decent into Hell is Easy(part 5)
Not an update
Hey y'all
Dead Man's Party
Author's Note
Dead Man's Party pt. 2
Raising Hell pt.1
Raising Hell pt 2
Not an update but important
Raising Hell pt3

The Descent Into Hell (part 1)

2.8K 53 1
Av kikiboo135

At the Institute's Kitchen

        As Xavier walked into the kitchen he was taken aback by the stunning looking angel who held an aura around her that radiated confidence and power that he has never seen before. Xavier, hearing that the unknown beauty was Clary's sister, thought that she would be cowering in fear and bitchiness but he was proven wrong without the angel even saying a word. He was even more stunned when she finally spoke. " Take a picture it'll last longer" said Azrael. "That's usually my line" Xavier proclaimed. "Guess it's time for a role change" Azrael teased. "Well to do that, I'm going to need your name since you aren't anywhere on our system" Xavier asked while smirking.

              "I'm Azrael Fiona 'Fairchild'" she introduced. "Powerful and beautiful name for a powerful and beautiful woman" Xavier thought. "I'm Xavier Nathaniel Lightwood" he introduced "the pleasure is mine". " Now since we got the introductions out of the way how about we go find out what's going on with Clarissa" she proposed while being demanding, Xavier found her incredible and was wondering what is going on with him. He was acting like Alexander when he sees his beautiful fiance walking by. Yes, I know he's married since I was the one who introduced him to his future wife and he's not as innocent as everyone thinks. " Yeah, sure let's go make sure that they aren't doing anything stupid" Xavier agreed.

In the Computer Room

   "What's going on, why is there a mundane in the institute" was the first thing they heard coming from Alexander as they entered the room, if you think that was bad, Xavier was pissed.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

18.7K 429 6
Sunny Gilbert is Elena and Jeremy older sister. Sunny is pregnant from her ex that wants nothing with her or the baby. Damon comes to mess with Stefa...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.4K 344 14
The Vampire Diaries AU Klaus Mikaelson x OC