MURDERER

De Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 3 ] ~ The books cover has been grown over with moss and dirt... Mai multe

PROLOGUE : Bus
PART #1 : // Beginning //
//Run in//
//Awake//
//Reason//
//Rampage//
//Why//
//Eye monster//
//Dinner Date of four//
//After affect//
//Outing//
//Food not right//
//Mark//
//Wants//
//day//
//Words of lies//
//Distorted Dreams//
//Combat//
//Thoughts//
//ADDICT//
// Bus pass //
// Run, why? //
// Truth by dream //
// Dreams of death //
// Lucid Dreams //
// Mornings //
Late night stroll.
The deed.
Start over.
PART #2 : Intrude on my life.
Hot soup.
sorrow fills my soul.
Sorry is just a word.
Morning to dust.
Truth or Drink.
Story behind the mask.
Final day before loss.
Take me away.
Hotel room.
Grief deep down.
//Car talk//
//Cellar//
//Cold//
//Drama of the Cells//
// New Beginnings //
ENDING - Physically, and Metaphorically.

Through one.

14 1 0
De Luv4_Ava

Isaacs POV

Coldness was eating me alive, the darkness of the back of the van was only adding to my nightmare that seemed to be real.

What are they doing to Y/n?

Did they kill her?!

DID THEY HURT HER!

"Y/N!" my call for her only came out muffled, I tried to wiggle out of the ropes but failed. There was no way I was getting out, but Y/n was smart so she would most likely come up with a plan.

Right?

Atleast, these men were here and not in C/N so that meant Mama and Rosy were safe.

But I wasn't, and neither was Y/n.

Even though it was a cold winter night my hair still stuck to my forehead, wet from the sweat of trying to escape the back of the van.

More muffled screaming, kicking, untill suddenly an alarm went off.

A smile came to my Ducktaped lips, if I could fight off the man I would be right ahead of they're plans. The sound of a door slamming indicated that one of our captivator were on his way out, they were falling to my trap.

The back doors opened, the moon light displayed a beautiful sky only for my joyful seconds to me shut down with a low growl from the man above me.

His brow eyes and dirty blonde hair reflected in the moons light, hatred dripped from his eyes and soon to be overflowing out of his fists and mouth.

The alarm stopped, silence filled my world.

The intense gaze of the man sent chills down my spine, but I was determined to save Y/n.

I watched him reach besides my limp body, picking up a metal object. A sadistic smile grew on his lips, making my eyes widen at his intentions.

"For Y/n's sake, I won't bash your skull in, but put you back to you're much needed slumber." A masculine voice abrupted from the man's throat.
Him saying he name like that made me clench my jaw, balling my fists in anger.

Before I could carry out with my plan, I watched him raise the object above his head and brought it down to my temple.

Y/n.

Jeffs POV

"P-please, I won't tell anyone!" The bitch pleaded, she looked to be in her early twenties. She huddled up in the corner of her bedroom, the knife seemed extra sharp tonight.

"I know that, but where's the fun in that?" My voice oozed out of my mouth, tasting sour.

Her eyes widened, her cries became silent as her eyes repeated her useless life over and over in her blue orbs.

I lunged towards her, bringing the knife down and into her skull. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Her gurgled scream only made me feel annoyed with the useless noise, yet it made a smile spread onto my lips.

Y/n was finally free of my mind, giving me space to think.

Sliding the girl off of my blade I looked down to her limp form, it was pretty amusing to see such a powerful soul crumble to the ground that easily.

I wonder if the proxies had gotten my princess back, I couldn't wait to feel her flesh on the end of my finger tips. She must miss me.

I didn't like the idea the boss had, keeping her in the dungeon like basement where we keep the victims for further questioning. She would be like a lion locked in a cage, while cats were stuck in the other cells for much worse reasons.

It felt off to have one of our own, to be treated like them.

Your POV
....

My eyes shifted around a office.

Static.

"Ah, my proxy."

My eyes widened, turning my head I looked over to see the creature that had it's back faced to me as he looked over his woods that was displayed under the balcony in his castle like manner.

"To my sorrows for not being able to see you in person, but I would like to discuss some... upcoming events you will be very special for."

"It's okay, sir." I tried my best to stay in character, when In all reality it felt as if my bones would fall to the ground for just being in the presence of the monster.

"Once you arrive you will have to prove yourself to me once again, seeing how the humans have taken a great piece of your personality away that made you a talented killer. Your domain will be located in the cells below, only for a week so I assume you will be able to survive such conditions." His voice boomed, his head turned to the point I could see half of his blank face.

"Okay, sir."

........

"Y/n, wake the fuck up."

I stood up, making the chair instantly fall sideways, bringing me down to the wooden floor.

"GAH!" I cried, I tried to reach out to my shoulder and thigh where my major wounds were placed but the rope was still tied around my wrists and ankles.

"Holy shit, calm down." Tim's voice sounded annoyed, but a hint of a caring manner hid behind it. "S-sorry." I stuttered, taking in my surroundings as time caught back up to me realizing my situation.

"Untie me goddammit." I growled, watching a playful smirk grow on Tim's face as he kneeled besides my crippled form. "Why? You seem comfy." He taunted, flicking my fore head and grabbed both sides of the chair, bringing it back up to it's original place.

"Breakfast!" Someone called out, Walking out of the kitchen Brian came out with a plate of eggs.

He still had on his pajama bottoms, and a weird ass shirt that made me cringe.

It said "this guy needs a beer." With two fingers pointing up to Brian's head.

"If I see you wearing other shit like that I'm going to set your clothes on fire." I hissed at Brian, he was about to set the plate of eggs into my lap but passed. Straightening his posture he looked down at me while letting his free hand rest on his hip, uh oh.

He was about to go mom mode on my ass.

"What? It's just straight facts, plus you can't say shit since you're a raging alcoholic." He smirked, once again he flicked my forehead and set the plate of eggs in my lap sending a warm sensation into my fuzzy pajamas.

"How the fuck di- would you know?" I asked, looking down to the eggs trying to avoid the facts of his words. "Guess." He huffed, taking a seat on the couch across from me.

Oh yeah, he's a stalker.

"You stalked my fine ass, okay, how 'bout you come over here and feed me like the peasant you are." I smirked, I was ready to press these bitches buttons all day long.

"N-NO! IT'S MA-MY TURN TO FE-FEED HER!"

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

Toby came running out of the kitchen, knocking a few pillows off of the couch and came to my side.

"The hell is your problem?" I muttered, looking up to to the brown haired boy who some how already scooped some eggs for me. "Open wide!" He cooed, bring the fork closer to my face.

I went along with it, letting him feed my like a child.

"So you let him suffacte you with food, and yet I have to force feed you? That's some favoritism shit right there." Tim stated, taking a seat besides Brian with a plate of very cheesy eggs and a steaming coffee mug.

"Nah, my royal peasant is just being the good servant he is." I huffed, looking up to Toby who had a wide smile on his face. The fucker just loved going against Tim, and was probably happy he was someones favorite.

It was weird, last night I felt panic but today it felt as if I was here for my whole life.

Tim wasn't the cause of my coma, Masky was.
So why blame him? I knew that whenever Masky was fronting he would always be the queiter but much more violent type, but maybe that was just towards me.

The possession is the same way, they don't like Tim with a passion but for some fucking reason adore Masky.

I felt something squishy on my cheek, coming out of thought I realized Toby was still feeding me.
"Sorry! You just have t-to keep your mouth open!" He chuckled, opening my mouth I allowed him to feed me once again.

Brian sat and observed, he too was probably questioning why I wasn't alert and trying to escape, different from previous times we have ran into eachothers trails after the incident with Jeff.

Brian was the no bark but bite and bash your brains in untill there's nothing left type. The shit that must go through his mind, how do you kill so many people and feel no remorse? I had started to add up the clues that Brian had just excepted hoodie and they formed to one person.

Now Tim, he was the all bark but no bite only when you do something ever so lightly he gets pissed and starts going bat shit crazy. He didn't except Masky, so my guess is that he only let Masky come out that night to take me and Isaac.

Toby, Toby is just both.

"You over think to much."

Coming out of thought once again, my eyes focused on Brian. Except everyone else's eyes were focused on me, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Hm?" I asked, I had heard him but just wanted to test him. He knew that, and didn't repeat it.

"Okay." I sighed, leaning back in the chair as I watched Toby finish the rest of my eggs. I felt grimy, besides the fact I had new clothes on apart from that night-

Wait, hold the fuck up.

"Um, which one on you changed me?"

Silence loomed over the cabin, I was okay with it but the little voice in my head went nuts over who did it.

"I had to, you're clothes were soaked in blood and snow." Brian's voice called out from the kitchen, earning a grunt from Tim. "And the clothes you're wearing are mine, fucker wouldn't let me keep my good pajama pants." Tim whispered the last part, making Toby giggle at his annoyed remark.

"Anyways, you guys got a shower up in this bitch?" I called out, waiting for Brian to respond since he was new leader of this cult or some shit.

Stuff had definitely changed since I had left, Tim used to be the leader man but now Brian was...It was concerning.

"Tim? Can you untie her and take her to the bathroom?" Brian shouted from the kitchen, as if I wasn't even there.

"Yeah." Tim muttered, pushing away his plate and stood up with a sigh. I watched him walk over to me and went behind my tied up form, soon enough I felt the rope on my ankles and wrists loosen.

Run.

I closed my eyes shut, hard, making the voice disappear.

I felt Tim's hand on my shoulder, they were still weary of me roaming by myself apparently.
I weakly stood up, my right leg screamed which made me plop make down into the chair.

"Your boyfriend shot me so I can't walk for shit."

Toby let out a laugh and walked out down the hall, leaving me and Tim. "Fine." Tim huffed, grabbing my hips and threw me over his left shoulder making me grunt. His shoulder dug into my stomach, as he began walking down the hall Toby went through the pain went away.

From what I could tell we came to a door, he leaned down a bit and opened it.

Walking in he gently set me on the rim of the bathtub, my leg pounded from gaining more weight then it was used to. I watched him dig through the cabinets and pulled out a f/c towel, throwing it at me I caught it with a small smile.

"So..." He began, walking over to me he pushed the curtains open that displayed a nice looking shower and bath. "Turn this to the right for hot water, turn this to the left for cold, and if anything pops off or goes wrong just shout for one of us." Tim stated, straightening his posture once again as he looked down on me waiting for a 'yes'.

"I need clothes."

"For the love of God Y/n! Just be grateful you're taking a damn shower and reuse the ones your wearing, they're clean anyways." He huffed, turning around he walked out and closed the door with a quiet click.

"Bro has anger issues."

"NO I DON'T! JUST TAKE THE DAMN SHOWER!"

"OKAY! MOM!"

A loud huff was heard from outside the door, so these guys really did think I was going to run off.

~after shower~

I wrapped the blue towel around my body, putting my hair up with a rubber band I had found on the ground and decided I was set.

I began dry off my legs and lower parts, some of my tattoos stood out.

Medusa, a strong woman named "ugly" only because of her beautiful gaze.

Isaac loved the tattoo since it was made with such detail, but he soon grew to talk about it less when he figured out the meaning behind it.

I traced the snakes that connected to her head, she reminded me of myself in some kind of way.

A woman living in a man's world.

"Y/n? You done in there?" Tim pouned on the wooden door, making flinch and come back out of thought. "Yeah." I called out, taking the towel and wrapped it around my head to hold up and dry my hair. Sliding on the fluffy pajama bottoms and the black over sized shirt I felt clean, besides tje smoke that came with the two items but either way I was used to it.

Limping to the door, I opened it to see Tim except he had a pair of blue Jeans on and his flannel neatly buttoned up. It displayed his scarred arms, hair topped it off.

"Can I not go back to being tied up in the chair? Maybe I could just sit on the couch?" I asked with a smile, letting Tim grab my wrist and led me back to the living room. We stood for a few seconds in the entrance as he was stuck in thought, letting out a low sigh. "Fine, just don't pull any stupid shit."

He let me plop down onto the soft cushions, leaning back I let out a huff of relief.

The kitchen door opened revealing Toby, still in his pajamas. "Did you use the shampoo? Doesn't it sm-smell good?" He asked, walking over to us and leaned over me. Grabbing my cheek he pulled me closer to his face, making my eyes widen.

My hands latched onto his wrists, but loosened when I heard him hum as if he smelled a good candle.

"Yeah Tim, we need to get some." Toby stated, pulling himself away and sat besides me on the couch. Tim only grunted, turning and left down the hall. "Can I hug y-you?"

Looking to my left I saw Toby, a questionable look on his face.

Yeah, shit had definitely changed since I had left.

"Sure." I muttered, he instantly pulled me into a hug making me gasp at the sudden pain in my shoulder inflicted from his hatchet. "I've missed you for so long, I'm glad I was there that night and saved you from him." Toby whispered into my neck, he seemed that he really needed the hug.

And I needed it too.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

82.6K 1.9K 33
Jay had lived a pretty normal life. She had her loving mother, great friends, and guy that liked her. A lot. She was happy where she was. Until that...
5K 82 76
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 2 ] ~ The words are made clearer as the sun rises up, but the story is not over just yet. Some word...
19.5K 466 10
"I don't know my father, but I know he killed my mother. I was born on October 12, 1997. They describe my birth to me as, brutal. Not only did my mot...
11.9K 414 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...