Maraasim | مراسم

brownangel_ tarafından

Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without compl... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
epilogue

chapter 4

4.9K 249 62
brownangel_ tarafından

Huda woke up due to some buzzing but what really confused her was how was she on a bed, a comfortable bed. when the sat up and looked around she saw Hamza who was sleeping beside her the only thing that was separating them were some cushions. A sudden buzz again got her attention. after finding the phone she realized that it was his. his mother was calling him. what do I do? there was no other option than waking him up she thought, how do you wake someone up? especially when that someone is your husband.

her mother always told her that he was her older brother and that's why she always said Hamza Bhai when she asked something about him to her mother. now she was her husband so should she say Hamza pati or Hamza shohar or mian ji. arghhh!!!!!! at the end she was not waking him up he will sleep and wake up when he is done with his sleep. she was entering the washroom when the phone buzzed again. clearing her throat, she went towards the bed.

''sune.'' her voice was low so low even she didn't hear herself. let's try again.

''uth jae'' it was a whisper. a low, very low whisper.

''apko call a rahi ha.'' this was good but still not good enough to wake this sleeping beauty up.

''apko apki ma ki call a rahi ha uth jae, please.'' this time she half shouted but he was still sleeping. is he dead? her heart was beating so loudly by now. what if he is dead? what will she do.

her hands were trembling when she put them on his biceps and shaked him a little.

''hamza, uthen na.'' he stirred! thank God he wasn't dead. his eyes half closed as his gaze went to huda who was looking like a statue or maybe this was really a statue of her.

''what?'' Huda sighed and gave him his phone. it was 10:47. shit! there were a lot of missed calls and messages

19 calls from myra, 26 from duraid, 14 calls from his mother!

Bhai!

Bhai!

Bhai!

where are you?

hey!

Bhai!

Hamza beta?

kidhar ho? abhi ke abhi wapis ao

bhai wapis mat ana sab ap se naraaz ho rhe ha.

ignoring the other messages, he got up from the bed and told her to freshen up. she saw him entering the washroom and heard the shower running. meanwhile she cleaned the room. after coming out of the shower he took his phone and sighed.

''assalamu alaikum ma.'' he smiled when she asked thousand of questions.

''I am ok and I will be back in a couple of hours. I am out of city but ma there is something I want to tell you.'' running a hand through his hair he looked at her and smiled.

''it is good news at least for me it is'' Huda's eyes went wide after hearing his words.

''I can't tell you now but can you please lift farzana bi's mood or else she will kill me.'' he chuckled after saying this but Huda wondered what if she really kills him and her.

''Huda.'' the voice of Hamza got her attention and she looked up.

''yes'' he kneels down and took her hand in his.

''I don't know what will happen when we reach back home but please be mentally prepared. I will be there but sometimes I may not be there. just don't take anything to your heart. I am sure everyone will accept you except for farzana bi but don't be scared'' she was confused why is telling her this. she doesn't need anyone's acceptance because they are going to divorce. right? she nodded at his words and he smiled and brought her hands close to his lips and kissed. wait! what?

_______________________________________________

the car ride was in silence but Hamza could feel that she wanted to say something. so he asked by himself.

''kya hua?''

''t- tand lag rhi ha. AC band k-kar dein.'' he smiled when he heard her.

as he turned of the ac he heard something. Huda's eyes widened when she heard her tummy growling. Hamza wanted to smack his head againt the steering. how could he forget it. he himself was hungry.

''what do you want to eat?'' he parked the car in front of a small cafeteria.

''kuch bhi.'' this girl can look everywhere except him

''I don't think kuch bhi is on menu.'' Huda glared at him after hearing his words.

''I don't know what's on menu.'' she said still glaring at him.

''so, there is coffee, shakes, Frappuccino, iced coffee and croissants... what?'' Hamza asked when he saw her looking at him with a weird expression.

''I want chai and paratha.'' she said nervously.

'' wait, let me google if there's a dhaba near us and we will go there.'' her stomach growled again. at this moment she wanted to take her stomach out and throw it in the dustbin.

''ohh there is one but it is 9 kilometers so you will have to wait a little''

after 15 minutes they reached there and it was really beautiful and no one was there. when a boy came to get their order, he ordered chai and paratha for two people and Huda smiled when he gave the boy a very good tip. she felt so happy when she saw that boy's smile when he received the tip.

________________________________________

her heart was beating so hard and her hands were shaking badly when they reached in front of the gate and waited so that it opens. upon entering Huda's eyes widened the house was so big and beautiful. so beautiful. her eyes burned with tears. why didn't her dad come to get her? why did her parents separate? why does farzana bi hates her? it had space for her stepmother but not for her mother.

''let's go'' she flinched when she heard him and looked at the driver seat but he was not there so she looked on the other side and saw that he had already opened her door and was waiting for her.

when they entered Huda realized that this house was beautiful inside out. the living room was huge and she could see herself in the tv that which also was big. but she remembered this all was temporary. she will ask him for a divorce as soon as possible.

''a gaya mera beta.'' Huda instantly hid behind Hamza when she heard someone's voice who she think is his mother, her tayi ma and now her mother in law.

''assalamu alaikum ma.'' Huda was sweating and her heart was thrumming against her chest. Hamza wanted to hold her as he felt her trembling behind her.

''wa alakum ass salam.'' Fatima smiled but frowned when she saw someone hiding behind her son. a girl who was small or maybe her son was big but she didn't see her until Hamza moved a little and saw a covered head peeking through his shoulders. she raised her eyebrows at Hamza and asked through her eyes she was. Huda's eyes were shut tightly and she fisted her dupatta tightly.

''ma she is Huda...'' Fatima smiled and ran toward her and took her face in her hands. Huda opened her eyes and looked at her who was now kissing her forehead repeatedly.

''huda? meri huda, hmari huda, mera bacha, kaise ho? kitni bari ho gai lekin tumhari ankhein abhi bhi waisi hi hain.'' Huda's eyes welled hearing her. she sobbed when Fatima hugged her tightly to her chest. Huda didn't expected this.

''ma, I didn't finish.'' Hamza trusted his mother and he knew that she will accept her. his mother's heart was big. she couldn't hate anyone.

Fatima looked at him and smiled. Huda was still glued to her chest and was sobbing hard.

''what is it?''

''can we go to your room. Huda needs rest so do I and I will tell you everything there.'' it was better to inform her first so that when he talks to his grandparents later she can also help him.

''ok.'' taking Huda's small wrist she took her to her own room. behind them Hamza who was looking at Huda. he blew a breath of relief after watching his mother's reaction. everything will be alright

''Huda do you want water or something to eat. take your shoes off and take a nap on my bed you are going to stay here now so how about we share the room. I am always alone at night but now you can be with me. we will watch movies together if you want or talk whatever you want.''

''ma relax'' it was Hamza's voice that stopped her from talking.

"what do I do beta? I am just so happy to have her with me after so long I missed her so much. now I just want to hold her and hide her in my arms. but why is she not talking. am I making you uncomfortable? how stupid I am, I didn't even give you a chance to speak. its just I am so happy to see you.'' Fatima took her hands in hers and cried. oh, how much she loved her and still loves her.

''I am ok tayi ma but I do feel a little bit thirsty.'' Fatima froze on her spot after hearing her but still got up and filled a glass of water for her.

''your voice is so soft. mera bacha.'' Fatima again kissed her head. Hamza cleared his throat.

''I think you forgot that I am also here and there is something I wanted to tell you since I entered in this house'' Fatima glared at him for interrupting. Huda chuckled after seeing her glaring at him. her tayi ma was so funny.

''we are meeting after 19 years Hamza, have some patience.''

'' I know you are but what I am about to tell you will make you even more happier.''

''oh really! I doubt that but anyways tell me what is it. it better be something good" Fatima said and she raised her eyebrow at him.

''Huda is in my nikkah.'' he muttered.

''what?''

''Huda is my wife'' this time he said it loudly and Fatima's smile dropped. there was a silence as Fatima looked at Hamza and then at Huda and repeated the cycle for atleast 3 minutes.

''you brat. I had a lot of plans for you. you got married without even telling me. oh god what did I do to have this brat as my son. I want to smash your head against the wall no I want to smash you against the wall.'' she didn't accept her! he looked at his mother with a weird expression. how is that possible.

''I know you want your everything simple but what was Huda's fault in it. you even got your nikkah done so simply. I can't believe you. I knew it from the start that you are a brat but your dad always said that you will get better but guess what I won. you brat". Fatima turned her face to Huda.'' I am so sorry beta I know every girl wants to have a big ceremony but don't worry your rukhsati will be done so elegantly.''

why is his mother so dramatic. ya Allah! but she was happy that is what matters but on the other hand Huda was confused. rukhsati? aren't they going to divorce then why is she talking about rukhsati?

''yaar ma you scared me but why are you focusing on this. aren't you happy that I brought such a beautiful wife with me?" Hamza said as he hugged his mother who was still giving him angry looks. ''now you will have to help me in telling this to farzana bi and dada jan.'' he whispered into her ears and Fatima nodded.

''Huda why don't you take some rest while I go and make something for you to eat and also what do you like or is there something you are allergic to?'' one thing Huda was sure of was that her tayi ma speaks a lot.

''I am not allergic to anything and I eat everything.'' should she says that she wants to eat the meat that her mother used to cook every eid when their neighbor would give them.

''ok beta now sleep well we have a lot of things to catch up.''

''ok tayi ma'' Huda flinched when she gasped.

''i am not you tayi ma just call me ma like Hamza does. you are my daughter its not like you weren't before but now you are my official daughter and now no one can snatch you from me like they did years ago.'' did she mention that she was also dramatic? well then listen her tayi ma now her ma was a very dramatic but cute women. twisting Hamza's ear Fatima took him outside muttering something like he can't meet her until rukhsati and something.

''explain.'' Fatima said when she turned the stove on. her tone was serious.

''it just happened I don't know. I don't think there is something or anything to explain.'' Fatima took the ingredients out and once she was done she turned to Hamza and sighed

''nikkah don't just happen Hamza beta. I am not doubting you I trust my children but I want to know everything before talking to farzana bi and abbu.'' Fatima said in a motherly note. Hamza was always grateful for having such an understanding mother.

''ma there is something I want to tell you before anything.'' Fatima hummed. her entire focus on the pot. ''alia chachi passed away few weeks ago.'' Fatima stopped, her eyes widening. Hamza told her about everything from the call he received until now. everything. when he finished Fatima went to him and ran a hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. she was proud of her children. even after being a single mother her children turned out to be so responsible.

''you did right. let's gather everyone in the evening and tell them. I can't wait to see Myra's expression. I just hope syeda doesn't mind it.'' Fatima wondered how would syeda take it.

"ma it's not like syeda chachi doesn't know about Huda. it will be hard but she will have to accept the reality and that is Huda is atif chachu's daughter and now she is the elder daughter in law of this house.'' Fatima smiled at him and served him his food and went upstairs to give Huda her food.

_____________________________________________________

it was evening and everyone was gathered in the living room and having tea. Myra was looking at something in laptop probably something about dresses. Ibrahim and duraid were playing play station. Zain was busy on his phone. the elder were having tea when his mother gave him signal to talk. Hamza cleared his throat.

''there is something I have to tell you all'' everyone turned to him except for Myra. Fatima went and hit her lightly which made her put the laptop aside.

'' what is it?'' farzana bi asked him politely.

'I got married last night.'' everyone gasped except Fatima.

''what are you saying?'' it was his dada jan

''I got married.'' Myra suddenly got up.

''who is she?'' it was atif who asked.

''Huda.'' a cup fell to the ground. farzana bi went towards him and was about to slap him when her hand was stopped halfway by Fatima.

''you can't hit my children in my presence. they don't say anything because they respect you but that doesn't mean you will hit them.'' Fatima glared and farzana bi who was looking at her with anger.

''you knew'' it was more of a statement than question.

''yes. he asked me before marrying her and I was the happiest person on the earth at that moment.'' Fatima said without hesitation.

'' I don't care he will divorce her and end this I can't stand my son's killer in my house.''

''no I won't, I am not leaving Huda nor divorcing her.'' it was non other than Hamza.

''farzana go to your room. I will talk to Hamza.'' dada jan said and farzana bi wiped her tears and ran upstairs.

''where is she?'' syeda asked.

''I also want to meet her. I finally have a Bhabhi. thank God. my every friend had a Bhabhi except me.'' Myra squealed.

''we also want to meet her. wait is she our Bhabhi or sister.'' it was Ibrahim.

''you dumbo, of course she is our sister first.'' it was Zain.

''no, she is your Bhabhi because Hamza Bhai is older so he comes first.'' Duraid explained to them.

'' Hamza beta. where is Huda?'' dada jan asked him

''in ma's room'' Myra gasped

''she is in our own house and we didn't know. I am going to meet her.'' Hamza voice stopped her.

''stop. I don't trust you. wait we will go together.''

'' get the arrangements done for walima so that we can announce your wedding to everyone'' dada jan smiled but Myra just glared at him.

''no way! only walima? we will do everything like mayoun, mehndi, dholki we can skip baraat if you want but the other functions will be done'' Fatima nodded at her daughter's words.

''as you wish'' Myra jumped from her place hearing it. everyone chuckled. Hamza made a note of praying two nafals later for everything.

Guys this chapter is dedicated to alK560
She is such a good friend and a mood lifter. Love you!!!!

This was a longgggg chapterr. Tell how it is. It motivates me.

Do vote, comment and share

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

69.5K 1.8K 28
Mehrul a 19 year old Sameer 25 years old She hates him but her heart doesn't He doesn't hate her but his heart want something more They had some...
929K 39.1K 59
314K 16.1K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
387K 21.5K 20
The fates of all the royalties. A Dehwaar and Gashkori Saga. #1 Nawaab- The story of Nawaab Jahaangir Ali Dehwaar and Zartaaj Jahaangir. How they are...